Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Reyne
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:46 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Reyne » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:07 pm

Nice, Jaster

Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:32 pm

Fighting Fermin and Arjuna in tunnels north of Ilsae, Arjuna flees off and runs south, i figure hes out and we chase Fermin around. Then we move back to Ilsae and...


o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong > In a Hidden Basement
Descending down into the darkness reveals a basement made of brick and mortar.
Suprisingly considering the condition of the rest of the manor this room is
well kept and clean. A wooden desk sits against the south wall with an unlit
candle and a number of loose papers on its top. Oddly a number of cots are
scattered around the room, each with rumpled blankets and dented pillows.
[ obvious exits: N U ]
The corpse of Arjuna is lying here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here. [2]
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright. [2]
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here. [2]
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
You notice a throwing spike is hidden here.
You notice a throwing spike is hidden here.
Galnorn the dark myrmidon lounges in the shadows.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae the keeper of the shadow stands here.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Romac has arrived from the north.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Kultunk has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
Something makes an unlatching sound.
Something makes an unlatching sound.

o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong > scann u
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong > gac

*Fermin* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a small leather sheath from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a small leather sheath from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a silver-winged basilard from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a shoufa with a black veil from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a small purse from the corpse of Arjuna.
*Fermin* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Arjuna.

o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [get all 1.corpse]
The corpse of Arjuna seems to be empty.

o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

Zeeb
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Zeeb » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:49 pm

I really have no idea how you bashed me the second time!!!!!!!!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.human] ng >
You silently approach your victim...


*Ominas* closes the Frontdoor.

-
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Ictee narrates 'kend'

+narr on 1s
*
You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a dark grey travelling cloak with silver lining.
You try to pierce *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Ictee narrates 'blocking'
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ominas: Healthy > You narrate 'on 1s'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ominas: Healthy >
The Frontdoor is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ominas: Healthy > open frontdoor

*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


Rig slashes *Ominas*'s body.


Mikhan strikes *Ominas*'s right leg hard.
Ictee narrates '1s2e'


Mikhan strikes *Ominas*'s left leg hard.
*Ominas* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Ominas* closes the Frontdoor.

You flee head over heels.
Tavern Alley
This is a small alley sneaking off from Southharbor Boulevard. This area
appears to be the seedier part of Tar Valon, for there are no streetlights
along the way. The only light keeping the way passable comes from the
taverns lining this alley. A sign hangs over the doorway to a tavern, to
the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: South: A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
West: Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Ominas.
A sailor is here.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
A Valon guardsman watches the street for signs of trouble.
I see no frontdoor here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
h
a
Tavern Alley
The dark alley ends in a cul-de-sac. To the north lies the Tar Valon
coachhouse, providing transportation to Caemlyn. To the west is an older
tavern, with a sign hanging over its doorway.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A sailor is here.
West: A grand master of the guild ambles by with confidence.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Ominas.
Mikhan the Tain Shadar is here, fighting Ominas.
Mikhan is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Ominas* is here, fighting Rig, riding a pale destrier.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
An old woman weaves a pattern on her loom.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Ominas*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
[backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > a

Mikhan opens the Frontdoor.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

ring >
*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Ominas* sends Rig sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends Mikhan sprawling with a powerful bash!
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!

0
*Ominas* slashes Rig's body hard.
*someone* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Bivia
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Bivia » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:14 am

open door;n;close door
Ok.

* HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Inside the Lighthouse
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Seanchan Shore
Door south: door
Raest is standing here.
A damane cowers here, terrified of her sul'dam.
Rosande Taluun stands here, leading her damane.
A crow has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Raest tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.

* HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Raest: Battered >
1
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Raest: Battered >

You barely strike Raest's body.
A cowering damane joins your fight!
Rosande Taluun joins a cowering damane's fight!
A cowering damane doubles over in pain as Rosande Taluun sends her will through the silver leash.
A cowering damane unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Raest, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Raest tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Raest: Beaten >
snicker
You snicker softly.

isabel
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:51 am

Kind of?

Tryndamere gets crit, I chase and blight mobs pull me to 13 hps. I regen and get the upper hand on hps with a zerk bash. Tryn falls back to goat patrol. This ensues:
tt
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > -=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving west.
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east.
Some obvious fresh tracks of Tryndamere leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Tryndamere leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Tryndamere leaving west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > east
east
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

tt
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > -=+
Some obvious fresh bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Tryndamere leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Tryndamere leaving west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You have 86(411) hit and 128(155) movement points.
You have scored 65879108 experience points and 1708 quest points.
You need 2620892 exp to level and 1292 qp to rank.
You have amassed 45 Turn points to date.
You have played 64 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 42).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > south
kill $target$ <--- I decide to go with hit flee
f
Blighted Foothills
[ obvious exits: N ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Tryndamere* is standing here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You pound *Tryndamere*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tryndamere: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
Blighted Foothills
[ obvious exits: N ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Tryndamere* is standing here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Tryndamere* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tryndamere: Critical > f

You pound *Tryndamere*'s body.
A goat-faced trolloc joins Tryndamere's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Tryndamere* scythes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tryndamere: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > sc
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
You have 68(411) hit and 128(155) movement points.
You have scored 65879564 experience points and 1708 quest points.
You need 2620436 exp to level and 1292 qp to rank.
You have amassed 45 Turn points to date.
You have played 64 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 42).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$ <-- Had a thought he might walk out, because he was going to lose there
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
Blighted Foothills
[ obvious exits: N ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Tryndamere* is standing here.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Tryndamere* scythes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tryndamere: Critical >
You pound *Tryndamere*'s right hand.
A goat-faced trolloc joins Tryndamere's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Tryndamere* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tryndamere: Critical > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > sc

*Tryndamere* has arrived from the south.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Tryndamere* leaves east. <-- Interesting direction!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
You have 66(411) hit and 128(155) movement points.
You have scored 65879780 experience points and 1708 quest points.
You need 2620220 exp to level and 1292 qp to rank.
You have amassed 45 Turn points to date.
You have played 64 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 42).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > east
east
kill $target$
kill $target$
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > south
They aren't here.

south
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
Path at the Edge of the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Path in Front of a Cave
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

north <-- I decided that he was going to loop to blight anyway, and I'd lose time with dism/lead, so I go to cut him off
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > north
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west
Path at the Edge of the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

west
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Tundar chats 'do hunters
get bonus agaist animal
mobs?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill $target$
They aren't here.

LOTS OF SPAM

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$
look
where
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here. <--- Hrrm, maybe he is going Ilsae or something??

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Blight

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
south
south
You have 79(411) hit and 145(155) movement points.
You have scored 65879780 experience points and 1708 quest points.
You need 2620220 exp to level and 1292 qp to rank.
You have amassed 45 Turn points to date.
You have played 64 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 42).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > east
east
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

south
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Tryndamere* has arrived from the east. <-- Bahh just as I left block
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
north
north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

west
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
The blighted tree barely tickles your right foot with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > kill $target$
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > change mood wimpy
The blighted tree tickles your head with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles your right foot with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound the blighted tree's right leg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Hurt > f
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
north
north
kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Tryndamere is lying here. <--- Completely didn't see this
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north

*Tryndamere* has arrived from the north. <-- HAS to be super low

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

kill $target$
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
*Tryndamere* is standing here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit. <-- bahh
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Ahf'frait trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A huge darkhound has arrived from the north.
A huge darkhound hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge darkhound barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles your right leg with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound the blighted tree's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Tryndamere* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > kill $target$ <-- This is all stacked :P
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > east
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Tryndamere* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge darkhound tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dhai'mon trolloc barely crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your left leg with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree tickles your right arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
You try to pound the blighted tree, but it deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ] <-- Lucked out, no mobs and maybe he'll chase and die thinking I'm too low
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
A huge darkhound has arrived from above.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > *Tryndamere* has arrived from above.
You pound *Tryndamere*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Tryndamere: Critical > sc <-- too late on score - I should have got away a bit more to check
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Tryndamere: Critical > kill $target$

*Tryndamere* barely scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Tryndamere*'s body.
Someone barely hits your left leg.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Full > You have -1(411) hit and 145(155) movement points.
You have scored 65880618 experience points and 1708 quest points.
You need 2619382 exp to level and 1292 qp to rank.
You have amassed 45 Turn points to date.
You have played 64 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 42).
You are incapacitated, slowly fading away...

HP:Critical MV:Full > f
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > [flee ]
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full >
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Full >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Funny :P

Davor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Davor » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:54 pm

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > Branch in Dark Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > kill dark
sco
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 6(405) hit and 28(151) movement points.
You have scored 103008043 experience points and 1042 quest points.
You need 491957 exp to level and 1958 qp to rank.
You have acquired 8 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 257 Turn points to date.
You have played 57 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Davor the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > where
2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yaerin - The Dusty Road
Dixon - Branch in Dark Path
Davor - Branch in Dark Path

of
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > snick
l
Dixon tries to slice *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
You snicker softly.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > *Halcyon* tries to pierce Dixon, but he deflects the blow.
Yaerin narrates 'they were all blocking'
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Halcyon* is here, fighting Dixon.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is here, fighting Halcyon, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > You try to slash *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
Adael narrates 'oh i should probably unzerk from attacking bobo'

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dixon: Wounded - Halcyon: Battered > 0
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary - Dixon: Wounded - Halcyon: Battered >
*Halcyon* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ary - Dixon: Wounded - Halcyon: Battered >

-
A soldier says 'You Halcyon!!! You will die before your time!! '

+
Dixon assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
Dixon tries to slice *Halcyon*, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier says 'You Halcyon!!! You will die before your time!! '

-
*Halcyon* leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Dixon assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
6
0
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > [kil h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > 6
0
A Path
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Weary > [kil h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [bash ]
Bash who?

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard > 6
0
A Cleared Campsite
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Halcyon* is standing here.
Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Halcyon: Battered > [kil h.dark]
You do the best you can!

Dixon tries to slice *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]

-
*Halcyon* swiftly dodges Dixon's attempt to slice him.
*Halcyon* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Halcyon assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
*Halcyon* sheathes a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.


A throwing spike arcs through the air.

=
Your bash at *Halcyon* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Halcyon: Battered >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A long, heavy sword lies on the ground.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tel dixon lol
You tell Dixon 'lol'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Dixon narrates 'davor ripped'

Halcyon
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Halcyon » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 pm

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Kultunk narrates 'im off'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten >
Romac has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > nar 1n elbow all

*Matheus* pierces Byrg's head hard.
Romac leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > *Yaerin* slashes Byrg's left arm hard.
You narrate '1n elbow all'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > nar now
You narrate 'now'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > cha mood wimpy
change posture defensive

Kultunk narrates 'wtf'

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > *Yaerin* barely slashes Byrg's body.
*Dixon* slices your right leg into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You pierce *Adael*'s body.
*Matheus* pierces Byrg's right arm.
Byrg tries to crush *Matheus*, but he deflects the blow.
Romac has arrived from the south.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 193 hit points.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > l
Romac tries to crush *Yaerin*, but he parries successfully.
Posture changed to: Defensive
BYRG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still some trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A raven is here flying around.
Romac the Infected Squirm is here, fighting Yaerin.
Byrg the Dark High Master is here, fighting Matheus.
*Matheus* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Adael* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a white destrier.
*Dixon* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Yaerin* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a large destrier.
Byrg leaves north.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > nar oh

ROMAC PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Matheus* pierces Romac's body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Adael: Beaten > You narrate 'oh'

ed - Adael: Beaten >
Romac leaves north.
*ADAEL* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

ed - Adael: Beaten >
Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Yaerin* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

*Yaerin* slashes your left foot into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slices your right foot into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.


Real fail is 3 ghar'ghael fleeing off of a 4 beaten humans :P

isabel
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:36 pm

had just got justice and gone up to look for pk

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full
> The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained
Shienaran warlander
stands here, vigilant of
its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Dixon narrates 'raz kt'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > west
west
west
Alas, you cannot go that way...

west
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a
battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Dixon.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Dixon, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The blighted tree barely hits your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded > change mood wimpy

You assume The
Kingfisher Takes a
Silverback, smiting the
blighted tree's trunk
into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely
tickles your body with
its hit.
Dixon narrates '1e
rock'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar bah i'll die :p
east
east
You narrate 'bah i'll die :p' <-- been having a really bad streak vs razhak today

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > bash
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is sitting here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Dixon.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Dixon.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Dixon, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You smite *Razhak*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dixon: Hurt - Razhak: Scratched >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dixon: Hurt - Razhak: Scratched > *Razhak* slashes Dixon's body into bloody fragments!

-
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dixon's body hard.
*Razhak* slashes Dixon's left leg extremely hard.
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's head very hard.

=+**
*Razhak* looks at Dixon.

+=- -=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Dixon: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched >
You assume Ribbon in the Air, smiting *Razhak*'s body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Dixon, but he parries successfully.
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s body.
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's body extremely hard.
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's body very hard.
The ancient greatsword, Justice begins to glow...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > nar re-enter if you need
bash
You narrate 're-enter if
you need'
Dixon narrates 'both
zerk'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > You smite *Razhak*'s left
foot hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Dixon, but he deflects the blow.
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s right leg hard.
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's body hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Battered - Razhak: Scratched >
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's left leg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Battered - Razhak: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Battered - Razhak: Scratched >
You spin effortlessly into Arc of the Moon, smiting *Razhak*'s left leg extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dixon's body hard.
*Razhak* slashes Dixon's body very hard.
*Kultunk* tries to blast Dixon, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Battered - Razhak: Hurt >
*Kultunk* avoids being bashed by Dixon who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Battered - Razhak: Hurt >
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Battered - Razhak: Hurt > nar lexi around?
bash
You narrate 'lexi around?'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Dixon: Battered - Razhak: Hurt >
Dixon avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

-=
*Razhak* sends Dixon sprawling with a powerful bash!

+*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

*
*Razhak* slashes Dixon's right leg hard.

+=- -=
You smite *Razhak*'s right leg extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc clambers to his feet.
*Razhak* slashes Dixon's body very hard.
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's right arm hard.
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
Dixon narrates 'eek'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
Dixon has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt > nar re-enter, you're losing
bash

*Kultunk* blasts your
body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc
barely slices your
body.
You smite *Razhak*'s
right leg very hard.
Lexi narrates 'am
winding'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > You narrate 're-enter, you're losing'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Lexi narrates 'where ya
want me'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Dixon sends *Kultunk* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right leg.
You assume The Boar Rushes Down the Mountain, smiting *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > nar come 1e rock if you can
bash
You narrate 'come 1e rock if you can'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s right leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.

-=+
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Dixon narrates 'we on 2
zerk ppl 1e rock'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > bash

Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
*Razhak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Razhak* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* slashes your right foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Kultunk* sends Dixon sprawling with a powerful bash!
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your left foot.
*Razhak* slashes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > *Razhak* slashes your head hard.
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Dixon leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slice.
You mount an attack against *Razhak*, but weak nerves get the better of you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt > get dark pack;quaff dark
bash
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt > *Kultunk* blasts your body.
You quaff a vial filled with a dark red liquid which dissolves.
You feel your sense of panic slip away.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt > -=
Lexi narrates 'omw'
You dodge a bash from
*Razhak* who loses his
balance and falls!

+*
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left foot.

*+=
Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s body hard.

-=
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You smite *Razhak*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Kultunk* avoids being bashed by Dixon who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* barely slashes your left foot.
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* barely slashes your body.
You smite *Razhak*'s head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Kultunk* sends Dixon sprawling with a powerful bash!
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > bash
-=+
You dodge a bash from a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg.
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg hard.

*
Dixon leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

=- -=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!
Dixon has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > nar am losing i think

*Kultunk* blasts your body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.
You smite *Razhak*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Kultunk* barely blasts your head.
Lexi has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > You narrate 'am losing i think'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Lexi barely pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
*Kultunk* avoids being bashed by Dixon who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded >
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left arm.
*Razhak* slashes your left hand hard.
You flow effortlessly into Lightning of Three Prongs, smiting *Razhak*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Wounded > bash
*Razhak* slashes your body.

-=+
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

*
You dodge a bash from a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Kultunk* sends Dixon sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Razhak* barely slashes your body.
*Kultunk* blasts your body hard.

=- -=
Lexi throws a fireball at *Razhak*, who screams in pain.
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
Lexi tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Kultunk* blasts your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg.
You gracefully flow into The River Undercuts the Bank, smiting *Razhak*'s left foot very
hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered > nar razhak batt
You narrate 'razhak batt'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered >
Lexi throws a fireball at *Razhak*, who screams in pain.

naram beat
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh -
Razhak: Beaten >
Dixon narrates 'k shadow
lexi'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right foot.
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s left leg.
*Kultunk* blasts your left arm hard.
You smite *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten > bash
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Razhak: Beaten >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc gallantly rescues Razhak!

-=+*
*Kultunk* blasts your head.

*
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
Dixon sends *Kultunk* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=-
Lexi throws a fireball at *Razhak*, who screams in pain.

-=
As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Dixon looks at *Razhak*.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > bash

A ramshorned trolloc slices your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
Dixon lances *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > change mood wimpy
f
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > Lexi unleashes a fireball at *Razhak*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Razhak*'s death cry.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > nar brb losing
east
kill $target$
bash
You narrate 'brb losing'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a
battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
*Kultunk* is here, fighting Dixon.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > *Kultunk* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of
Razhak.
You smite a ramshorned trolloc's right arm very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > -=+*
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left arm hard.
Dixon tries to lance *Kultunk*, but he parries successfully.

*+=-
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's left arm very hard.
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!


Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

-
*Kultunk* leaves east.

=
As a ramshorned trolloc avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right arm. <-- this mob was really awful
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > change mood wimpy
f

Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > Mood changed to:
Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > west
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > east
By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > west
north
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You have 50(414) hit and 147(147) movement points.
You have scored 104252148 experience points and 1730 quest points.
You need 4247852 exp to level and 1270 qp to rank.
You have amassed 9 Turn points to date.
You have played 64 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

nar heh
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
Lexi barely pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You narrate 'heh'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > nar saved us anyway :p
x
You narrate 'saved us anyway :p'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > A ramshorned trolloc has quite a few wounds. <-- waiting for this to die or Lexi to flee so we can move

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
Lexi barely pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Lexi tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > nar am crit
x
You narrate 'am crit'

stat
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > A ramshorned trolloc has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > look
You are a 324 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 82.9 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 178, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 13
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- CURE FEAR
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the
blow.
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left leg.
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > notice
look

Dixon has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > x
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > stat
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > change mood brave
A ramshorned trolloc has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the
blow.
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's head.
You are a 324 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.2 lbs and wearing 82.9 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 178, Dodging bonus: 1, Parrying bonus: 13
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- CURE FEAR
- NO QUIT
Dixon tries to lance a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > k rat


Dixon tries to lance a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dixon's body hard.
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!
Lexi tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You spin effortlessly into Water Flows Downhill, smiting a rat's
right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
A rat stops following Dixon.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You smite a rat's head into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
A rat stops following Dixon.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > look

Lexi tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Dixon narrates 'im 36 hp
and heavy af'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > x
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the
blow.
Lexi tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > x
A ramshorned trolloc has quite a few wounds.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Dixon has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she parries successfully.
Lexi tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > exa corpse
kr
It is the corpse of a rat.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You smite a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
You smite a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi barely pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
Dixon looks at a ramshorned trolloc.

look
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > Path in the
Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > dis
You smite a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.
You disengage from the fight.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > exa 2.corpse

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she parries successfully.
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Lexi tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries
successfully.
It is the corpse of a rat.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > nar moving s when can

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right leg.

look
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You narrate 'moving s when can'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lexi of Tarabon is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > sc
You have 44(414) hit and 147(147) movement points.
You have scored 104253061 experience points and 1730 quest points.
You need 4246939 exp to level and 1270 qp to rank.
You have amassed 9 Turn points to date.
You have played 64 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lieutenant [Shienaran Lancer 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > dia trolloc
kr
A ramshorned trolloc has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You assume Low Wind Rising, smiting a ramshorned trolloc's
right foot. <-- might as well quickly finish it


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
You assume The River Undercuts the Bank, smiting a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You smite a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi barely pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left leg.
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east. <-- uh oh, but if mob dies quick and we bash him, Lexi can weave
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Scratched - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
*Kultunk* blasts Dixon's body extremely hard.
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Scratched - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Scratched - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Scratched - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
You assume The Falcon Swoops, smiting a ramshorned trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left foot.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Scratched - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
Lexi suddenly keels over in pain, surrounded by a white aura...
Lexi's body has been taken over by a new spirit! <-- Baaah

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Scratched - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
*Kultunk* blasts your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lexi: Scratched - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
*Kultunk* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You smite a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Lexi pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > z

Lexi narrates 'wow'

bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You smite *Kultunk*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > -change mood wimpy
=+*f
*Cancelled. <-- too risky with the hps and Lexi's link
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kultunk: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a
battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Dixon.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!

west
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
The blighted tree tries to hit Dixon, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Dixon has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

west
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being
ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Lieutenant is standing here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > *Kultunk* has arrived from the east.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > south

Dixon leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*someone* blasts your left leg hard. <--- :(
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Full > east
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A blunt dagger lies here red with rust.
A lantern has been left here.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell dixon i died
You tell Dixon 'i died'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell lexi i died allw
You tell Lexi 'i died allw'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > tell dixon i died allw
rest
You tell Dixon 'i died allw'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You rest your tired bones.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Dixon arrives suddenly, looking dazed and confused. <-- Nooo

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Dixon sighs loudly.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Dixon says 'i went back to loot you'

Between inky, zerk attack and that stupid mob - i think fastest justice loss ever :P

Razhak
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Ahh well.. just take a group to KK again once the website says again:
27 LS, 1 DS online.

Kultunk
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Kultunk » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:33 pm

Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > 6
7
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > m
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > m
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > m
Razhak hisses 's'
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > m
m
[k human]
They aren't here.
*Dixon* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
You try to blast *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched >
Razhak tries to slash *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Isabel* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Dixon assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > m
m
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > m
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Dixon, but he deflects the blow.
*Dixon* lances your body.
You try to blast *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Path in the Blight
You have stumbled upon a well traveled area in the Blight. It's not quite a
path, but the frequent travel seems to have worn a small trail in the ground.
The trees and bushes which cover the Blight are sparser here, and you can see
the worn trails leading off to the south as well as running east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

*Dixon* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Dixon.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Dixon, riding a shadow stallion.

m
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > Razhak sends *Dixon* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Scratched > m
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dixon's head hard.
Razhak slashes *Dixon*'s body very hard.
You blast *Dixon*'s left arm hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Hurt > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Hurt >
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Hurt >
*Isabel* smites Razhak's left leg very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Hurt >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

m
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Hurt >
Razhak slashes *Dixon*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

m
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dixon's body hard.
Razhak slashes *Dixon*'s left leg extremely hard.
You blast *Dixon*'s head very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded >
Razhak looks at *Dixon*.

ber
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

m
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded >
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dixon: Wounded > m
m
*Isabel* assumes Ribbon in the Air.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Dixon, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* lances your body.
You blast *Dixon*'s body extremely hard.
You blast *Dixon*'s body very hard.
You are hungry.
The ancient greatsword, Justice of *Isabel* begins to glow...
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Wounded > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Wounded >
*Isabel* smites Razhak's left foot hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Dixon, but he deflects the blow.
*Dixon* lances your right leg hard.
You blast *Dixon*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Battered >
You blast *Dixon*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Battered >
*Isabel* spins on one heel, changing forms to Arc of the Moon.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's left leg extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dixon's body hard.
Razhak slashes *Dixon*'s body very hard.
You try to blast *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Dixon* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Battered >
You blast *Dixon*'s right leg very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Battered > b
[bash ]

*
Dixon avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

*
Razhak sends *Dixon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

nar he bashed

Razhak slashes *Dixon*'s right leg hard.

Cancelled.
You narrate 'he bashed'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > m
*Isabel* smites Razhak's right leg extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc clambers to his feet.
Razhak slashes *Dixon*'s body very hard.
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!
You blast *Dixon*'s right arm hard.
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dixon* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
[k human]
You blast *Isabel*'s body hard.
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
*Dixon* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
*Dixon* lances your left leg hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
You blast *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Scratched >
You blast *Isabel*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices Isabel's body.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's right leg very hard.

ong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Hurt >
*Dixon* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Hurt >
*Dixon* lances your left arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's right leg.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's body with The Boar Rushes Down the Mountain.

b dixon
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Hurt >
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Hurt >
*Dixon* lances your right leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices Isabel's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Hurt >
Razhak sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!

[bash ] Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Hurt >

-
*Dixon* lances your body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's body.
Razhak gazes deeply at *Isabel*...
*Isabel* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s body hard.

+
Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s right foot.

=
Your bash at *Dixon* sends him sprawling!
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded >
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's left foot.
Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded >
Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s head hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded >
*Dixon* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You blast *Isabel*'s right leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Isabel's body with his slice.
*Isabel* mounts an attack against Razhak, but weak nerves get the better of her.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded > b dixon
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded >
*Isabel* gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded >
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
*Isabel* quaffs a vial filled with a dark red liquid.
*Isabel* looks less panicked.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded > b dixon
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded >
*Isabel* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

b dixon
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded > You blast *Isabel*'s left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices Isabel's left foot.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded > b dixon

*Dixon* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded > [bash ]
You're too busy at the moment!
*Dixon* lances your body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Hurt - Isabel: Wounded >
You blast *Isabel*'s body hard.
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Wounded > b dixon
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's body.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's body very hard.
[bash ]

*
You dodge a bash from *Dixon* who loses his balance and falls!

-
Razhak barely slashes *Isabel*'s left foot.
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

-
Razhak barely slashes *Isabel*'s body.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's head hard.

=
Your bash at *Dixon* sends him sprawling!
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat now follows Dixon.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
Isabel avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
You blast *Isabel*'s right leg.
You blast *Isabel*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
*Dixon* leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
*Isabel* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > m

*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Dixon* has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Dixon* lances your head hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices Isabel's body.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's left leg very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
You barely blast *Isabel*'s head.
*Lexi* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
*Lexi* barely pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > b dixon

Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

[bash ] Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Dixon* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left arm.
Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s left hand hard.
*Isabel* flows effortlessly into Lightning of Three Prongs.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's body very hard.

*
Razhak slashes *Isabel*'s body.

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.


Isabel avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Dixon* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered >
Razhak barely slashes *Isabel*'s body.
You blast *Isabel*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Wounded - Isabel: Battered > m

*Lexi* throws a fireball at Razhak, who screams in pain.
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Battered > *Lexi* tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
You blast *Isabel*'s right leg.
*Isabel* gracefully changes forms to The River Undercuts the Bank.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's left foot very hard.

m
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Beaten > m
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Beaten > m

*Lexi* throws a fireball at Razhak, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten - Isabel: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right foot.
*Dixon* lances your left leg.
You blast *Isabel*'s left arm hard.
*Isabel* smites Razhak's body hard.

m
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten - Isabel: Beaten > m

Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc gallantly rescues Razhak!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Isabel: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Isabel: Beaten >
You blast *Isabel*'s head.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Isabel: Beaten > e
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices Isabel's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
You blast *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
You are hungry.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
No way! You're fighting for your life!rolloc: Scratched - Isabel: Beaten >
*Dixon* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Isabel: Beaten >
*Lexi* throws a fireball at Razhak, who screams in pain.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Isabel: Beaten > e
e

Razhak avoids being bashed by *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!
*Dixon* looks at Razhak.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Isabel: Beaten > e

A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's right arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
*Dixon* lances your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Isabel: Beaten > e

*Lexi* unleashes a fireball at Razhak, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
Razhak is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Razhak's death cry.
You stop following Razhak.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

e
g - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Isabel: Beaten >
*Isabel* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > You try to blast *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she dodges the attack.
*Lexi* tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* lances your left leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > g
5
f
You try to blast *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Dixon* gets a sprig of green nightsbane from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a flask stained with human blood from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Razhak.
*Dixon* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Razhak.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Beads of cold sweat emerge from *Dixon*'s face!
*Dixon* doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
*Dixon* drops an inky black cloak.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > [get all corpse]
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Razhak.
*Isabel* smites a ramshorned trolloc's right arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > e
[change mood wimpy]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > Berserk! Death! Death! Fight to the death!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > You blast *Dixon*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's body.
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left arm hard.
*Dixon* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Critical >
Razhak tells you 'i was zerk..'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Critical > e
e
You blast *Dixon*'s left arm very hard.
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dixon: Critical >
*Dixon* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
n
n
n
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
e
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > e
e
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > call
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You notice a mid-sized slice of meat is hidden here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
The stonegate seems to be closed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The stonegate seems to be closed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The stonegate seems to be closed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You call for the stonegate to be opened.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 6
6
6
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 6
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
The burly trolloc closes the stonegate.
The burly trolloc locks the stonegate.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - The Gatekeep

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > i
You are carrying:
a shining steel breastplate
a skin of human flesh
twelve copper pennys
four gold crowns

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar i looted plate sigh
You narrate 'i looted plate sigh'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kultunk - The Gatekeep

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
w
Inside the Northern Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 6
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Inside the Northern Gatekeep
The room is in disarray, with chairs and tables overturned and blood smeared on
the walls. Skeletons litter the floor, some still in their rusted armor with
broken spears caught between the bleached white ribs. A spiraling stairway
leads up to the second floor, and a large oak door leads to the courtyard.
[ obvious exits: E U ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
e
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A black flame dances here in midair.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
The Well
Here lies a deep dark well. The crank that lowers the bucket is heavily
rusted and appears as if it would break at the first touch. A bucket dangles
from a frayed and well used rope. The large granite stones that make up
the sides of the well have become brittle with age and are falling apart.
The ground around the well shows signs of grass sprouting in small clumps
indicating that there must be some water within the well. The courtyard
continues in all directions, and the entrance to the southern keep lies to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A black flame dances here in midair.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
e
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the west.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
Entrance to the Barracks
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Ruined Keep Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The trolloc barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Ruined Keep War Office
[ obvious exits: N ]
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
A red haired man stands here, with filed teeth.
A red haired man stands here, with filed teeth.
A red haired man stands here, with filed teeth.
A red haired man stands here, with filed teeth.
A red haired man stands here, with filed teeth.
A dreadlord tactician commands the Horde here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > sa rally
You say 'rally'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc starts following you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > group all
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc is now a member of your group.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
n

Razhak tells you 'I shoulda unzerked when i saw dixon staying beaten/crit'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Ruined Keep Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The trolloc barracks keeper performs his duties here.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
Entrance to the Barracks
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > 6
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

7
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The stonegate seems to be closed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The stonegate seems to be closed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The stonegate seems to be closed.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > call
w
You call for the stonegate to be opened.
The burly trolloc nods.
The burly trolloc unlocks the stonegate.
The burly trolloc opens the stonegate.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You notice a mid-sized slice of meat is hidden here.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > hide plate
You hide a shining steel breastplate.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > call
w
w
You don't see a closed gate.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You notice a mid-sized slice of meat is hidden here.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
The Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
A Path to the Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

s
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
m
[k human]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
w
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > b
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You are hungry.
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Isabel* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Lexi* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
You blast *Dixon*'s body extremely hard.
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] d - Dixon: Critical >


*Dixon* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.

-
*Isabel* assumes The Falcon Swoops.
*Isabel* smites a ramshorned trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's body.
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's left foot.

-
*Lexi* suddenly keels over in pain, surrounded by a white aura...
*Lexi*'s body has been taken over by a new spirit!

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
You blast *Isabel*'s left leg.

b
You blast *Isabel*'s body. ramshorned trolloc: Critical - Isabel: Critical >
*Isabel* smites a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Lexi, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Isabel's body.
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body.
*Lexi* pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.
[bash ]

+m
*
*Isabel* smites your body hard.

Cancelled.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > 6
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

1
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical >
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical >
*Isabel* leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [order ghar ass kultunk]
Ok.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > mw
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Razhak tells you 'its always shenanigans with some players... they had her somewhere nearby standing by, not a single rat of her coming north'
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Dixon* leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > m
[k human]
You blast *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
*Isabel* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Isabel: Critical >
You blast *Isabel*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > g
n
n
[get all corpse]
You get fourteen gold crowns from the corpse of Isabel.
You get fifteen copper pennys from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Isabel.
You get the ancient greatsword, Justice from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Isabel.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Isabel.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Isabel.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Isabel.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > n
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

m
s
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > w
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > An Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
Twist in the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > s
s
w
On the Overgrown Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
A thicket of thorns covers the area here.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > A huge darkhound leaves north.
A blood thornbush barely tickles your right arm with its hit.
A blood thornbush barely tickles a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm with its hit.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a blood thornbush: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a blood thornbush: Scratched > 5

A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc scythes a blood thornbush's roots hard.
A blood thornbush tries to hit a towering Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
You blast a blood thornbush's roots into bloody fragments!
A blood thornbush tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a blood thornbush: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a blood thornbush: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 203 hit points.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - a blood thornbush: Wounded > 5
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 203 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!od thornbush: Wounded >


You flee head over heels.
Near the Thicket
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar rip 1
You narrate 'rip 1'

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
s
The Blighted Woods
Deep within the woods, the trees give off a foul scent as of an infected
wound in need of treatment. The onslaught of disease not only manifests
itself in the defiled trees, but in the dry gray soil, the wilted flowers,
the parched vines and the blackened moss.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Dixon* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
m
The Blighted Woods
The surrounding corrupted trees extend gnarled branches that lurk above.
Insects swarm through parched cracks in diseased trunks. Evergreens
which once bloomed impervious to the changing seasons stand shriveled,
dry and brown.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

*Dixon* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
You blast *Dixon*'s body hard.

m
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Dixon: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

ber
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Dixon: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Dixon: Critical > m
m
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Dixon* lances your right leg hard.
You blast *Dixon*'s body hard.
*Dixon* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Dixon* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Dixon* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dixon*'s death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

m
* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > nar rip 2
6
You narrate 'rip 2'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

Post Reply