Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Decrepit
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Decrepit » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:30 pm

cmw
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Toribio: Hurt - Maegon: Wounded >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Maegon* panics, and attempts to flee!

f
w
a
a
a
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Toribio: Hurt - Maegon: Wounded > *Maegon* avoids being bashed by Abraham who loses his balance and falls!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Toribio: Hurt - Maegon: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Toribio: Hurt - Maegon: Wounded > You do the best you can!
*Maegon* avoids being bashed by Toribio who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Toribio: Hurt - Maegon: Wounded > You try to pound *Maegon*, but she parries successfully.
*Maegon* tries to slash Toribio, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Toribio: Hurt - Maegon: Wounded > You do the best you can!

f
w
a
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Toribio: Hurt - Maegon: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!
*Maegon* panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
a
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Maegon* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Maegon* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

Rig
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:29 pm

lol @ terrible dlines and lol @ terrible pk

HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Loathe - An Overgrown Path
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

HP:Wounded MV:Winded > who
Players
-------
Ghool the Loathsome Battler [Ahf'frait]
Loathe the Wretched Cretin [Dha'vol]
Intimadator the Abominable Bruiser [Ahf'frait Master]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc
Strigh the Ramshorned Trolloc
Devourer the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Asharek the Master Havoc [Ko'bal Master]

7 players displayed.

HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Elokar* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Atlan* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
*Auriona* has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Anomander* has arrived from the west, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Adael* has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
*Adael* pierces your left leg.

HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
*Elokar* scythes your body.

HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Adael: Scratched >
*Atlan* scythes your body hard.

f
*Atlan* scythes your body hard.Scratched >
You try to hack *Adael*, but he parries successfully.
*Adael* pierces your right leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The smell of death fades as you move further...
*Auriona* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.warhorse.

HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s

*Auriona* leaves south riding a warhorse.

HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Auriona* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Auriona* slashes your body.

HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Auriona: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Auriona: Scratched >
*Elokar* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Atlan* has arrived from the north, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
*Anomander* has arrived from the north, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Adael* has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.
*Atlan* scythes your left arm hard.
*Adael* pierces your head.

HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Auriona: Scratched >
*Elokar* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Anomander* leaves south riding a warhorse.

HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Auriona: Scratched > snick
You snicker softly.

HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Auriona: Scratched >
*Adael* pierces your left foot.
*Atlan* barely scythes your body.
You try to hack *Auriona*, but she parries successfully.
*Auriona* barely slashes your left leg.
*Elokar* has arrived from the south, riding a |6|.bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* has arrived from the south, riding a |7|.warhorse.
*Anomander* has arrived from the south, riding a |8|.warhorse.

HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Auriona: Scratched > laugh
f
*Adael* pierces your right leg.
You fall down laughing.

You panic and attempt to flee!na: Scratched >

n
n

You flee head over heels.
A Blighted Path
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]

HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]

HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

s
HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]

HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Auriona* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.warhorse.

HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Auriona* leaves east riding a warhorse.

HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Elokar* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Atlan* has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
*Anomander* has arrived from the west, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Adael* has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
*Atlan* scythes your body hard.
*Anomander* hacks your right arm hard.
*Adael* pierces your head.

HP:Battered MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > nar lol
n
You narrate 'lol'

HP:Battered MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

nHP:Battered MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt >
*Adael* pierces your body.
*Anomander* hacks your right arm hard.
You barely hack *Atlan*'s body.
*Atlan* scythes your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Auriona* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Auriona* slashes your body.

HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Auriona: Scratched > f

*Elokar* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Atlan* has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.
*Anomander* has arrived from the west, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Adael* has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
*Atlan* scythes your body.
*Anomander* hacks your body hard.

HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Auriona: Scratched >
*Elokar* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Adael* leaves east riding a white destrier.
*Auriona* opens a way down.

You panic and attempt to flee!: Scratched >

n

*Anomander* barely hacks your left arm.
*Atlan* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Auriona* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Elokar* has arrived from the east, riding a |6|.bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* has arrived from the east, riding a |7|.warhorse.
*Adael* has arrived from the east, riding a white destrier.

u
e
e
You flee head over heels.
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]

HP:Beaten MV:Winded > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
HP:Beaten MV:Winded > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Elokar* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Youruk* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Atlan* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.
*Anomander* has arrived from the west, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Adael* has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
*Atlan* barely scythes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Anomander* hacks your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > n
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Auriona* has arrived from the west, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Youruk* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Auriona* leaves north riding a warhorse.

f
HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > n
n
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

yawn
HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > Feeling that tired..or is it just boredom?

HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt >
*Youruk* tickles your right leg with his blast.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Anomander* hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You hack *Atlan*'s left arm.
*Atlan* tickles your body with his scythe.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


HP:Critical MV:Winded - Atlan: Hurt > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
w
n

*Youruk* blasts your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Anomander* hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Atlan* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
w
w
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Auriona* has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.warhorse.

HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*someone* barely slashes your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Winded > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Winded > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Winded > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Winded > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Devourer.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [8]

Elokar
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Elokar » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:10 pm

Would have been better PK if DS had stayed together or gone stedding. Just a thought. I wasted a bunch of hps dicking around with the double patty downer while Auriona and I were in a separate group, then we were all split up when Intim hit Adael 1w rock. We didn't start rolling through people until you and Djak came out solo and forgot how to dline (plus Auriona blocking).

Rig
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:39 pm

nod, was a lot of miscommunication on ds ect so was terrible. #problockingbyauriona

Also keep freezing so can't kill you now :(

anomander
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby anomander » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:14 pm

This was quiet vexing... Chased crit Abraham all over the map and then Myzec ruined the fun!


* HP:Hurt MV:Weary > alias co close irondoor
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary > alias op open irondoor
Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary > narr hitting
You narrate 'hitting'

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
Adael narrates 'and idk where irondoor is :('

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary > w
kill dark

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
High amidst the heavens, the Circle of Light is the hallowed ground of the
friends of the Light. From here, some of the major destinations around the
world can be reached, as shown by a large sign. A permanent fountain in the
center of the Circle gives a soothing backdrop to ponder mortal matters.


New characters should LOOK NAMES, HELP RULES, LOOK NOTICE and LOOK INTRO.

To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website
at wotmud.org, before starting out, for the rules, maps, and more.

If you are here due to a pk and your pracs were reset because of it,
you can put your time in the Circle to good use by going north to
the Lightside practice area. Practices do not include channeler.
You will need to go to your appropriate in-game area to
practice weaves.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Abraham
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Abraham » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Oh man I was at 10 hps at one point, 13 hps at another point from Maegon. You kept on my ass from from moldy to commie, then from commie back to fblands to orch up to irondoor. I felt bad that you died to a stab after that chase!

jakd
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby jakd » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Rubbled Hills
These hills are piles of bare rock and gravel, shattered stone and sand. There
is no vegetation, not even the vile black grass that passes for vegetation
elsewhere. There are piles of burnt earth and stone piled occasionally, piles
left from the mines to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A titanic creature of the Shadow is here, wrapped in lightning.
A group of gray flies are here, buzzing maliciously around you.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
The Shadowmauler barely hits your body. <---- ShadowMauler trying to ruin my sneaking!
You try to pierce the Shadowmauler, but he parries successfully.
The Shadowmauler hits your body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Abraham narrates 'anomander zone dismount i think'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the Shadowmauler: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the Shadowmauler: Healthy >
You try to pierce the Shadowmauler, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the Shadowmauler: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Edge of the Slag Heaps
This area is covered in huge heaps of black lumps of molten rock and burnt
earth. The piles are hundreds of yards high, each a scar in the landscape,
evidence of the rich mines being stripped of their worth to the northeast
of here. The heaps are lifeless scars in this wasteland, and nothing will
ever live in them.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A group of gray flies are here, buzzing maliciously around you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
The Edge of the Slag Heaps
This area is covered in huge heaps of black lumps of molten rock and burnt
earth. The piles are hundreds of yards high, each a scar in the landscape,
evidence of the rich mines being stripped of their worth to the northeast
of here. The heaps are lifeless scars in this wasteland, and nothing will
ever live in them.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A group of gray flies are here, buzzing maliciously around you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
The Shadowmauler has arrived from the south.

n
o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
Large Slag Heap
Large piles of stone and smelt are heaped here, over time grown in size to
resemble the surrounding hills. But instead of hills of healthy rock these
hills are of burnt slag and crushed stone, lifeless and devoid of any life, any
color but burnt brown and lifeless grey.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Smelting Pits
A cart track goes from the east to the pits, and from the pits to the north.
Here the fires burn constantly, fueling the smelting process turning iron rich
ore into pure iron. The slag heaps dominating the horizon to the south and to
the east is testimony to the amount that has been made here, torn out of the
tainted earth and turned to tools of destruction. The process is time consuming
and takes a lot of work, but the result is Thakan'dar steel.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e <--- Go around ent, don't let the mauler chase to the room he may be in!
Mine Entrance
A river runs from the north to the south here, grey and vile. It passes
just to the west of a gaping hole in the ground, with a scarred path
grooved in by the passage of countless iron shod heels and slave carts. The
cart track leads to the opening of the hole, and then west and south.
Another track continues to the north, following the river.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.
A titanic creature of the Shadow is here, wrapped in lightning.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Myzec narrates 'scent gap'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
n
Gray River
The gray river runs from the north to the south. It sears its way through the
rock, crawling like a vile snake down the mountainside. Where it touches the
root of something that has been alive, that thing has shrivelled and died,
turned into a blackened shell. A slight hissing can be heard from the water.
A small path leads to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The water seems to be boiling with angry fish.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Gray River
The river runs from the east here, and turns to the south. Cold, clear, there
is still a feeling of dread about it, a feeling of death unseen. Cloaked in a
cold fog, a small creak of the river trickles to the west, from which a howl
can be heard, like that of a plague of demons. To the north the sky is black as
the pit itself, blossoming into blue agony as lightning strikes it from below.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The water seems to be boiling with angry fish.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > w

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Smoking Pit
A small creek runs from the east down into a black, hellish pit. The water
trickling along it is shot upwards as a burst of steam, occassionally sending
rocks or sprays of water across the landscape. The steam is so powerful that
the earth trembles, and the sound of it escaping the blackened pit is the
scream of a thousand lost souls.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > look
The Smoking Pit
A small creek runs from the east down into a black, hellish pit. The water
trickling along it is shot upwards as a burst of steam, occassionally sending
rocks or sprays of water across the landscape. The steam is so powerful that
the earth trembles, and the sound of it escaping the blackened pit is the
scream of a thousand lost souls.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > stat
You are a 59 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 7 feet, 1 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 1.0 lbs and wearing 39.1 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:17 Int:12 Wil:7 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 141, Dodging bonus: 84, Parrying bonus: 150
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 204 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK
- NOTICE

where
o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jakd - The Smoking Pit
Abraham - The Furnaces of Thakan'dar

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Abraham narrates 'i had to run down df to winding'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
hide
back h.human
Unearthly House
Here is the lower part of the Shayol Ghul, the first steep slope towards the
top of the mountain. A large house is here, seemingly thrust out of the earth
rather than built out of rock. The glow of hellish furnaces shimmer inside, and
outside, a bit to the east, is a pit full of corpses. A cart track leads to the
south, while a small path leads to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Anomander* is standing here. <---- Fully expected to brick, it's the normal thing for me to do here!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Abraham narrates 'double back'

*
Abraham narrates 'up df'


*Anomander* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
You have missed 0 and landed 2102 bashes for a 100 % land rate this session.
*Anomander* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Anomander*'s death cry.

fiddler
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Fail!

Postby fiddler » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Looks like Anomander needs to change his name to Silchas.

asharek
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby asharek » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:13 pm

someone really hates rogues up there.. I feel like they adjusted it as I haven't brick so much with a jeweled and its suppose to be the highest landing rate.


obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > *Atlan* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > A Domani razor seems too exhausted to obey *Atlan*'s commands.
You silently approach your victim...


A Domani razor seems too exhausted to obey *Atlan*'s commands.

-=+**+=- -=+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 6 out of 9 stabs (33% landed)
Over time you've clumsied 424 out of 1023 stabs (58% landed)

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atlan: Hurt >
*Atlan* scythes your body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atlan: Hurt >
Zorgruz narrates 'ugh'

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atlan: Hurt >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Atlan: Hurt > nar well

*Atlan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Atlan: Hurt > nar thats ltos
f

*Atlan* scythes your left leg hard.

anomander
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby anomander » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:53 pm

It runs in the family, Fiddler...


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests