Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
nance
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby nance » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:43 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Large Manor House - In the Shadowed Room
[ obvious exits: D ]
*Intimadator* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
You slice *Intimadator*'s left arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical > [k intimadator]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >
You barely slice *Intimadator*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Intimadator's fight!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Large Manor House
[ obvious exits: E W U ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Large Manor House - In the Shadowed Room
[ obvious exits: D ]
*Intimadator* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
*Intimadator* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical > [k intimadator]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >
You slice *Intimadator*'s left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Intimadator's fight!
*Intimadator* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave you.


*Intimadator* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!



A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Intimadator* hacks your right leg into bloody fragments!



You flee head over heels.
A Large Manor House
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
[k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Intimadator* has arrived from above.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Large Manor House - In the Shadowed Room
[ obvious exits: D ]
*Intimadator* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
You barely slice *Intimadator*'s left hand.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical > [k intimadator]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >
A ramshorned trolloc joins Intimadator's fight!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >

You panic and attempt to flee!


A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
A Large Manor House
[ obvious exits: E W U ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Large Manor House - In the Shadowed Room
[ obvious exits: D ]
*Intimadator* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
*Intimadator* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical > [k intimadator]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >
You slice *Intimadator*'s left arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Intimadator's fight!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical > You ponder life, the universe, and everything.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >

You panic and attempt to flee!


You dodge a bash from *Intimadator* who loses his balance and falls!


A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
A Large Manor House
[ obvious exits: E W U ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Large Manor House - In the Shadowed Room
[ obvious exits: D ]
*Intimadator* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
You slice *Intimadator*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >
*Intimadator* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Intimadator's fight!
You slice *Intimadator*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >

*Intimadator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Intimadator: Critical >

*Intimadator* leaves down.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Healthy >

You panic and attempt to flee!



A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A half-man joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

You flee head over heels.
A Large Manor House
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
[k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The door is open.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k intimadator]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Manor House - Backroom
[ obvious exits: W D ]

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The hiddenhatch is open.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > In a Hidden Basement
[ obvious exits: U ]
*Intimadator* is resting here.
Galnorn the dark myrmidon lounges in the shadows.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae the keeper of the shadow stands here.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > [k intimadator]
You slice *Intimadator*'s left leg.
*Intimadator* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Intimadator: Critical >
Galnorn joins your fight!
Ilsae joins Galnorn's fight!
Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
Intimadator cries from the impact of an unseen force, as his corpse falls to the ground.
*Intimadator* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Intimadator*'s death cry.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
But you're not fighting anyone!?

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Manor House - Backroom
[ obvious exits: W D ]

Elokar
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Elokar » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:03 am

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > s
Before a Dark Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
*Arkan* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Arkan* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Arkan: Battered > kill dark
b
You blast *Arkan*'s right arm hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins Arkan's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins Arkan's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A hooved trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
*Arkan* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.
Ok.

[bash ] - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy >

-
Atlan narrates 'rport'

+
Atlan has arrived from the south.

*
Atlan leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.


A hooved trolloc tickles your head with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.
A Dhai'mon trolloc crushes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles your left arm with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.
*Arkan* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.


You flee head over heels.
A Stone Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A strange, crawling creature with a hard shell trundles along.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > nar arkan bashed

Atlan has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > You narrate 'arkan bashed'

Turg
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Turg » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:01 pm

Fun but shouldve fled at the 1st firestrike

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Pulverwise leaves south.
Arkan leaves south.
A Dhai'mon trolloc leaves south.
You follow Pulverwise.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is standing here.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Gretchen* is standing here.
*Coraen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
*Tlade* slashes your right leg.
[order ghar kill human]
Ok.
*Gretchen* strikes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


q
q
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded > *Tlade* slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Pulverwise stings *Kendall*'s body.
[order ghar kill human]
Ok.
Arkan tries to hit *Gretchen*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Turg - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Arkan - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Tonga - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Pulverwise - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded >
[order ghar kill human]
Ok.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded > [order ghar kill human]
Ok.
Tonga tries to scythe *Gretchen*, but she deflects the blow.
*Kendall* gets a mirrored lantern from a backpack.

cw
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded >
*Lexi* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded >
*Lexi* tickles a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left leg with her slash.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded > *Lexi* tries to slash a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he
deflects the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins Pulverwise's fight!
Tonga tries to scythe *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.
*Gretchen* swiftly dodges Arkan's attempt to hit her.
*Kendall* blasts Pulverwise's right leg.
*Gretchen* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to blast *Tlade*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tlade* slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

cb
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Tlade: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Arkan gives a Dhai'mon trolloc an order.

You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
n

A timber wolf barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a timber wolf: Scratched >
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a timber wolf: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a timber wolf: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Gretchen* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a timber wolf: Scratched >
*Gretchen* strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast a timber wolf's body into bloody fragments!
A timber wolf barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n
n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a timber wolf: Hurt >
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


Pulverwise narrates 'on mt '

You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
*Lexi* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Lexi.
Arkan the Master Torturer is standing here.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is here, fighting Kendall.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kendall* is sitting here, riding a Domani razor.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

n
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
n
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

sc
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
You have 34(400) hit and 141(261) movement points.
You have scored 96946272 experience points and 1512 quest points.
You need 1553728 exp to level and 1488 qp to rank.
You have acquired 354 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 82 Turn points to date.
You have played 145 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Turg the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

9
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

0
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Turg - Tarwin's Gap
Arkan - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Tonga - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Pulverwise - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

nar 10hps
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
0
9
You narrate '10hps'
Arkan narrates 'gretch is low'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mikhan - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Turg - Tarwin's Gap
Arkan - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Tonga - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Pulverwise - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

0
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mikhan - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Turg - Tarwin's Gap
Arkan - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Tonga - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Pulverwise - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

nar fuck
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Your eyes feel less protected.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'fuck'

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
nar need half tick
s
You narrate 'need half tick'

s
9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is standing here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
scan s

Pulverwise leaves south.
You follow Pulverwise.

Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is standing here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
Pulverwise leaves south.
You follow Pulverwise.

Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
Pulverwise the Dark Master is standing here.
*Lexi* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Gretchen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.
Arkan the Master Torturer is here, fighting Kendall.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Lexi.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kendall* is here, fighting Arkan, riding a Domani razor.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You try to blast *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Gretchen: Beaten >
Pulverwise stings *Lexi*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Gretchen: Beaten >
f

Tonga narrates 'lex bashed'
*Kendall* sends Arkan sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded - Gretchen: Beaten >
*Tlade* slashes Pulverwise's body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.

9
9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

stat
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
cam
You are a 608 year old male trolloc hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 196.0 lbs.
You are carrying 11.0 lbs and wearing 77.1 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:10 Wil:10 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 173, Dodging bonus: 13, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
Your armor absorbs about 74% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You attempt to camouflage yourself.
You can't find anything to conceal yourself with.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
cw
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

x
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
scan s
[exit ]
Obvious exits:
North - Entering the Gap
South - Road to Tarwin's Gap

x
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Pulverwise the Dark Master is here, fighting Tlade.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is here, fighting Kendall.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Kendall.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kendall* is here, fighting Arkan, riding a Domani razor.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is here, fighting Pulverwise, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[exit ]
Obvious exits:
North - Entering the Gap
South - Road to Tarwin's Gap

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
9
b
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
Pulverwise the Dark Master is here, fighting Tlade.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is sitting here.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Kendall.
A raven is here flying around.
*Kendall* is here, fighting Arkan, riding a Domani razor.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is sitting here, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You blast *Kendall*'s body hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Wounded > [bash ]


Pulverwise stings *Tlade*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Kendall* barely blasts Arkan's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* barely slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

-
Mikhan slices *Kendall*'s body.

=
Tonga sends *Kendall* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
**
+=-

*Lexi* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

-
*Lexi* tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.

=
*Lexi* tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Kendall*'s right leg.
Tonga scythes *Kendall*'s right arm hard.
Pulverwise stings *Tlade*'s body into bloody fragments!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Wounded >
9

Mikhan throws a fireball at *Kendall*, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Battered >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Battered >

Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Battered >
You blast *Kendall*'s right leg.
Tonga barely scythes *Kendall*'s body.
Pulverwise tries to sting *Tlade*, but he deflects the blow.
Arkan blasts *Kendall*'s body hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he deflects the blow.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Battered >
*Lexi* throws a fireball at Mikhan, who screams in pain.

b
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Battered >

Arkan gives a Dhai'mon trolloc an order.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush Lexi, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arkan: Scratched - Kendall: Battered > Mikhan
leaves north.
[bash ]
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Kendall* leaves south riding a Domani razor.
Arkan gives a Dhai'mon trolloc an order.

-=
Tonga scythes *Lexi*'s right arm very hard.

9
+
Arkan blasts *Lexi*'s body hard.

9
9
*
Cancelled.
[k human]
You blast *Lexi*'s left arm extremely hard.

q
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy - Lexi: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy - Lexi: Wounded > You blast *Lexi*'s body
extremely hard.
Tonga scythes *Lexi*'s body hard.
*Lexi* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's head.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* barely slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Lexi: Wounded > Pulverwise avoids being
bashed by *Tlade* who loses his balance and falls!
[order ghar kill human]
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Lexi: Wounded >
*Lexi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lexi* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

b
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Scratched - Lexi: Wounded >

*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A woman has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Healthy - Lexi: Wounded >
Lexi avoids being bashed by a Dhai'mon trolloc who loses his balance and falls!
[bash ]


*Kendall* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

-
*Tlade* avoids being bashed by Pulverwise who loses his balance and falls!
*Lexi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kendall* tries to blast Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.

=
+*

*Lexi* leaves west riding a warhorse.

*
*Kendall* barely blasts Mikhan's right leg.
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
A woman joins Kendall's fight!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body hard.

+
=
*Gretchen* gives a woman an order.

-
*Gretchen* gives a woman an order.

-
Mikhan leaves east.
Arkan blasts *Kendall*'s left leg.

n
n
=
They're not here anymore!
*Gretchen* gives a woman an order.
A woman barely scythes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a woman: Hurt >
*Gretchen* gives a woman an order.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a woman: Hurt >
Mikhan has arrived from the east.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Tonga scythes *Gretchen*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a woman: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

cw
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a woman: Hurt >
f
*Gretchen* strikes Tonga's left arm.
Tonga barely scythes *Gretchen*'s body.
You blast a woman's left leg hard.
Pulverwise stings *Tlade*'s right leg hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he deflects the blow.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a woman: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tlade* sends Pulverwise sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Coraen* looks at a Ghar'ghael trolloc.
*Gretchen* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

9
9

You flee head over heels.
In a Hidden Passage
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Mikhan is looking for an immortal is standing here.
Mikhan is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

scan w
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Sazi the Myrddraal is here, fighting Kendall, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan is looking for an immortal is standing here.
Mikhan is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Kendall* is here, fighting Arkan, riding a Domani razor.
A woman is here, fighting Tonga.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is sitting here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is sitting here.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Kendall.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is here, fighting Pulverwise, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
w
9
b
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
Mikhan is looking for an immortal is here, fighting Gretchen.
Mikhan is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Gretchen* is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a gray palfrey.
Sazi the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kendall* is here, fighting Arkan, riding a Domani razor.
A woman is here, fighting Tonga.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is here, fighting Tlade.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is here, fighting Kendall.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Kendall.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is here, fighting Pulverwise, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
You blast a woman's left arm very hard.
*Lexi* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
*Gretchen* releases streaks of Fire at Mikhan, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Tonga: Hurt - a woman: Scratched > You blast a
woman's right leg hard.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
A woman scythes Tonga's head.
Tonga scythes *Kendall*'s body.
*Kendall* blasts Arkan's right foot.
Pulverwise tries to sting *Tlade*, but he deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he deflects the blow.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
[bash ]
Tonga sends *Kendall* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Lexi* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
f
=+
Pulverwise avoids being bashed by *Tlade* who loses his balance and falls!
*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Gretchen* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Mikhan leaves north.
*Gretchen* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

9

Sazi clambers to his feet.

9

Sazi tries to slice *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9
9
[k human]
They aren't here.
Arkan narrates 'kendall beat'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
[k human]
They aren't here.

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
n
n
e
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
*Lexi* is here, fighting Sazi, riding a warhorse.
Sazi the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lexi, riding a shadow stallion.
A woman is here, fighting Tonga.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is here, fighting Tlade.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is standing here.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting a woman.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is here, fighting Pulverwise, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Pulverwise narrates 'am zerk'
Pulverwise avoids being bashed by *Tlade* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
9

Pulverwise opens the passage.
Arkan leaves north.
A Dhai'mon trolloc leaves north.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You blast a woman's body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Tonga: Wounded - a woman: Hurt >

You blast a woman's body hard.
*Lexi* tries to slash Sazi, but he deflects the blow.
Sazi slices *Lexi*'s body.
A woman scythes Tonga's right arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* tickles a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left foot with his slash.
*Lexi* avoids being bashed by Sazi who loses his balance and falls!
*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Tonga: Wounded - a woman: Hurt >
open passage

*Gretchen* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Tonga: Wounded - a woman: Hurt > It's already open!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Tonga: Wounded - a woman: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Mikhan narrates 'am crit'

9
9

Tonga scythes a woman's body.
Sazi slices *Lexi*'s body.
A woman barely scythes Tonga's body.
Pulverwise stings *Tlade*'s body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
*Tlade* avoids being bashed by Pulverwise who loses his balance and falls!

You flee head over heels.
Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Arkan has arrived from the north.
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Tonga narrates 'wtf '

n
n
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
0
9
sc
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Turg - Inside the Gap
Arkan - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Mikhan - Path to Tarwin's Gap
Sazi - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Pulverwise - Road to Tarwin's Gap
Tonga - Road to Tarwin's Gap
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 49(400) hit and 144(261) movement points.
You have scored 96949054 experience points and 1512 quest points.
You need 1550946 exp to level and 1488 qp to rank.
You have acquired 354 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 82 Turn points to date.
You have played 145 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Turg the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Tonga narrates 'a woman'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
s

Sazi narrates 'am zerk too'

9
o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
scan s

Mikhan narrates 'its her mob'
Arkan narrates 'kendall ran crit'

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is here, fighting a woman.
*Lexi* is here, fighting Sazi, riding a warhorse.
Sazi the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lexi, riding a shadow stallion.
A woman is sitting here.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is here, fighting Tlade.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting a woman.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is here, fighting Pulverwise, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

9
b
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving north.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
Arkan the Master Torturer is here, fighting a woman.
*Lexi* is here, fighting Sazi, riding a warhorse.
Sazi the Myrddraal is here, fighting Lexi, riding a shadow stallion.
A woman is sitting here.
Pulverwise the Dark Master is here, fighting Tlade.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Coraen.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting a woman.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tlade* is here, fighting Pulverwise, riding a Domani razor.
*Coraen* is here, fighting a Ghar'ghael trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You try to blast *Gretchen*, but she deflects the blow.
Arkan looks at a woman.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten > [bash ]


-=
+*
*+
*Gretchen* strikes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Arkan blasts a woman's right leg very hard.
Tonga scythes a woman's right leg hard.
Sazi tries to slice *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he deflects the blow.
*Coraen* barely slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.

=-
Sazi tries to slice *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Lexi* burn your body!


-
*Tlade* avoids being bashed by Pulverwise who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Gretchen* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >
cb
*Tlade* sends Pulverwise sprawling with a powerful bash!
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >
b

You blast *Gretchen*'s left leg.
Arkan blasts a woman's body very hard.
Tonga scythes a woman's body hard.
Sazi gazes deeply at *Lexi*...
The gaze of Sazi fails to affect *Lexi*.
Sazi slices *Lexi*'s body.
A woman scythes Tonga's right arm.
*Tlade* slashes Pulverwise's body very hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Coraen* tickles a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left leg with his slash.
Arkan gives a Dhai'mon trolloc an order.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
Arkan gives a Dhai'mon trolloc an order.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >

*Tlade* slashes Pulverwise's body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >

Pulverwise looks at *Tlade*.

cw
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >
Tonga narrates 'this mob has wickedly'

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >
You try to blast *Gretchen*, but she deflects the blow.
Tonga scythes a woman's body.
A woman barely scythes Tonga's body.
*Tlade* tickles Pulverwise's left leg with his slash.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Coraen, but he deflects the blow.
*Coraen* slashes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right arm.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gretchen: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Lexi devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Pulverwise.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

Elokar
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Elokar » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:41 pm

I finally decide to scalp a kill in pk.

scalp 1.corpse
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > hs
wp
You try to quietly draw a dagger from a cloak of shifting colors.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > It seems to have already been scalped.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Terinor has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
You need to shake someone's hand!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > [wield axe]
You're already wielding a weapon.

*Followed shortly thereafter by*

Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
You narrate 'im out'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark

*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill dark
*Mikhan* slices your body.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > cb
b
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.
*Mikhan* slices your body.
You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

[bash ] - Mikhan: Beaten >

*
*Sazi* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Sazi* slices your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > nar on 1s auriona.
cw

Terinor has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > f

Terinor leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > n

*Sazi* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Sazi* slices your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wince from the pain you suddenly feel from Auriona.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > w
You narrate 'on 1s auriona.'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > You try to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Coraen narrates 'kaj is alls'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Sazi: Hurt > f
w
w

Auriona has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

You panic and attempt to flee!: Hurt >

*someone* slices your right hand.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A bizarre looking fruit is nestled nearby. [15]
A torch is here on the ground. [13]
Herolorn of Two Rivers is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Xafelar
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Xafelar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Rig narrates 'Rigs great planning saved the day'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > look
A Fetid Pit
Racks where armor was once placed and swords hung adorn the southern
wall. A symbol has been drawn with blood on the western wall. A huge
circular pit now lies in the middle of the room, lowered a span below
the rest of the floor. Varying equipment, rations and weapons lie in
the bottom of the pit, free for the taking of the horde.

A bloodied poster lies on the south wall bearing various names.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow.
A clean, white cloak bearing the sigils of the Caemlyn Guard lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Sazi the Myrddraal is standing here.
Garook the Boarheaded Trolloc is standing here.
Glaurang the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Rig the Master Havoc is standing here.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Garook looks at Rig.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'totally my planning'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rig puts some coins in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
Rig puts some coins in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rig drops a shimmering pendant of obsidian.
Rig drops a shimmering pendant of obsidian.
Rig drops a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves.
Rig drops the severed head of Adael the Human slain in the Blight.
Rig drops a crystal lightstick.
Rig drops an oilstone.
Rig drops a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
Rig drops an emerald ring.
Rig drops an emerald ring.
Rig drops an emerald ring.
Rig drops a rimmed round helmet.
Rig drops a shimmering chain of gold.
Rig drops a shimmering chain of gold.
Rig drops a Kandori snowflake necklace.
Rig drops a tunic of finely-crafted chain.
Rig drops a red tabard with a vivid red cloak.
Rig drops a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces.
Rig drops a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets.
Rig drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Rig drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Rig drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Rig drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Rig drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Rig drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
Rig drops a silver etched shield.
Rig drops a ruby-worked rapier.
Rig drops a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.
Rig drops a leather water flask.
Rig drops a leather water flask.
Rig drops a belt pack.
Rig drops a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
Rig drops a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
Rig drops a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes.
Rig drops a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes.
Rig drops a plate of yellow peppers and pork.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Razhak narrates 'so.. was it Rigged?'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rig gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian.


o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Rig gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian.
o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Naberius has arrived from the north.

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Glaurang gets a dark pair of steel boots from a backpack.

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Glaurang stops using a pair of thick metal boots.
Rig drops an opal adorned steel tulwar.

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Glaurang wears a dark pair of steel boots on his feet.

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > tell rig lemme swap? mine are fair

Sazi hisses 'someone make a kit for toki?'

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > Rig drops an intricate vine-carved staff.
You tell Rig 'lemme swap? mine are fair'

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Rig tells you 'nod'

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > get staff
You get an intricate vine-carved staff.

o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Rig gives you a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces.
o HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > #Connection lost
#Connecting to remote host.
#Trying to connect..
#Couldn't connect
#Trying to connect..
#Couldn't connect
#Trying to connect..
#Couldn't connect
#Trying to connect..
#Couldn't connect
#Trying to connect..
#Couldn't connect

And... it crashes.

Elokar
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Elokar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Guess that balances out all the AFK DS suddenly not being AFK when you go in a door.

Rig
Posts: 897
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Best part is I get to take credit for planning to door 4 ls

Naberius
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Fail!

Postby Naberius » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Oh man.. Please come play DS for a bit. Lately it's been nothing but gank city. Everyone decided to play LS for the last month, so anytime you start pk, it's an instant 5-8 LS with 2-3 DS. Almost always with at least 1 channie.

Guess it just isn't all that fun when it happens to you. In a door. That you choose to go into.

Elokar
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:08 am

Re: Fail!

Postby Elokar » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:10 pm

I do play DS, and half the list sits there afk. So yeah, thanks.

And yes, there have been a fuck ton of FCs up north lately, hence my post on player's lounge. I've also had even numbers refuse to hit us mobs even though we're all beat/poisoned, then 3 more show up leading mobs. I'm aware it goes both ways. Just would have been great to have real pk instead of everyone being afk then showing up for a door fight.

And please, learn to use fucking stedding. It's like DS completely forgets that it exists.

Rig
Posts: 897
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Postby Rig » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Rig is a real man.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest