Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Aira
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Aira » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Prelude: I log on Caem, go CCS to fill skin, see Conall. Fight a bit. My track is fubared so I can't find him. Macroth finds him and Conall retreats to west of WB.

Stab lag is a pain, right?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Brambles and Briars
The grass here is unbearably painful to walk through. Briars and brambles
cover the area, making every move a bloody and painful torture. To the east
it looks like the pain of the brambles is at least a little less.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An Illianer steed stands here proudly, its black mane glistening.
MacRoth of the Borderlands is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to slice *Conall*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Battered >
*Conall* places a curved clear dagger in the back of MacRoth, resulting in some strange noises and blood!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Battered > bash

MacRoth pierces *Conall*'s left leg extremely hard.
MacRoth tries to pierce *Conall*, but he deflects the blow.

=
The brambles scratch you sharply as you make your way through them.
Ouch!

*
*Conall* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
MacRoth tries to pierce *Conall*, but he deflects the blow.
*Conall* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slice *Conall*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Conall* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Battered >
MacRoth pierces *Conall*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Battered >
Lamont has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Battered >
MacRoth pierces *Conall*'s body extremely hard.
You slice *Conall*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Beaten > kill conall

Lamont slices *Conall*'s body extremely hard.

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Beaten > kill conall
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Beaten > kill conall
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Conall: Beaten >
Lamont slices *Conall*'s body into bloody fragments!
MacRoth pierces *Conall*'s body extremely hard.
*Conall* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slice *Conall*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Conall* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Conall*'s death cry.

Amarie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:55 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Amarie » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:40 pm

Well that escalated quickly... now I remember why I always turn autowimpy off usually lol

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Zarth* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Zarth* tries to pound Dean, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Dean narrates 'all come 1w malk'

kill dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > em
You strike *Zarth*'s right leg.

chann 'hammer' h.dark
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Dean: Scratched - Zarth: Scratched > [embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Dean: Scratched - Zarth: Scratched > You strike *Zarth*'s right arm.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Melayna* has arrived from the east.

*
*Melayna* tries to slash Dean, but he deflects the blow.


*Asharek* has arrived from the east.
*Asharek* leaves east.

*
*Zarth* sends Dean sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'

=
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Zarth*.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Dean: Hurt - Zarth: Hurt >
*Melayna* tries to slash Dean, but he parries successfully.
You strike *Zarth*'s body.
*Zarth* pounds Dean's left foot extremely hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Dean: Hurt - Zarth: Hurt >
Lissa narrates 'they inside'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Dean: Hurt - Zarth: Hurt > chann 'hammer' h.dreadlord

A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Dean: Hurt - Zarth: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Melayna* slashes Dean's body very hard.
*Zarth* pounds Dean's right leg very hard.
*Zarth* looks at Dean.

*
*Asharek* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

*+
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'
Walker narrates 'otw'

=
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Melayna*.
You sense *Melayna* connecting to the True Source.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full - Dean: Hurt - Zarth: Hurt >
*Troika* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full - Dean: Hurt - Zarth: Hurt > chann 'hammer' h.dreadlord

Dean panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full - Dean: Hurt - Zarth: Hurt >
Dean leaves west riding a Domani razor.
You sense *Melayna* is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Asharek* pierces your body.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
Lissa has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
*Troika* scythes Lissa's right arm very hard.

f
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
*Venum* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
*Venum* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
*Venum* has arrived from the west.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Melayna*!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt > f

*Venum* tries to blast Lissa, but she deflects the blow.
*Asharek* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'
*Venum* blasts Lissa's body into bloody fragments!
*Melayna* slashes your body very hard.
Lissa tries to strike *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
*Troika* scythes Lissa's left arm very hard.
*Asharek* pierces your right leg.
You barely strike *Zarth*'s right leg.
Dean narrates 'come dog'
Lissa panics, and attempts to flee!
You sense *Melayna* is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
Lissa leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
*Zarth* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
Dean narrates 'group with me dog'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
*Venum* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
The master of scouts bellows 'Incoming message!!'
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Zarth: Hurt >
*Venum* blasts your right leg hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Zarth* pounds your right leg very hard.
*Asharek* pierces your right leg.

You flee head over heels.
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
You notice a few pink foxgloves is hidden here.
You notice a white healall root is hidden here.
You notice some fuzzy green dogwort leaves is hidden here.
You notice a few stalks of yellow broomweed is hidden here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Fong* is here, fighting Walker.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A raven is here, watching.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting Fong.
A mangy cat is here, fighting a raven.
A hunter for the horn is here, fighting Fong.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Fong.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Fong.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Fong.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Fong.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Venum* is standing here.
*Troika* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Asharek* is standing here.
*Melayna* is standing here.
*Zarth* is standing here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Melayna*!

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Full - Melayna: Hurt >
*Asharek* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*someone* scythes your body very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Alcause of Tarabon is resting here.
Gretchen of Murandy is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Melayna
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:07 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Melayna » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:53 am

Yeah that looked painful, next time close the door 1u so you won't fail as many flees. I almost ate it right after, took myself a 3 spikes and ended up at 17 hps. So many channelers yesterday, was good fun :)

asharek
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby asharek » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:01 pm

backstab h.human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**
*Kyr* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

+=-
*Xeno* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

-=+*
*Terinor* leaves south riding a warhorse.
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Hurt > f

You try to pierce *Kyr*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Terinor* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


*Xeno* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You fumble a curved clear dagger as you are struck.
wield dagger
*Terinor* pierces your left leg into bloody fragments!


*Terinor* pierces your head very hard.
*Xeno* blasts your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Kyr* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Terinor* pierces your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Mikhan narrates 'pukes all n downer'

*Terinor* pierces your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Xeno
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Xeno » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Yup, from my PoV, the disarm was timed perfectly, such skills Terinor.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
n
e
e
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The sun rises.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
Terinor Lavalle, Crimson Fire is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > *Mikhan* blasts your body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Kyr has arrived from the east.
Terinor pierces *Mikhan*'s right foot.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched >
Terinor barely pierces *Mikhan*'s right foot.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched >
Kyr slashes *Mikhan*'s head hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched > bash
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Terinor narrates 'mik'

=
Terinor pierces *Mikhan*'s body.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Mikhan* leaves east.

-k dark
-bash
Cancelled.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Bash who?
Kyr tries to slash *Asharek*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k dark
bash
You try to blast *Asharek*, but he parries successfully.

+ ull - Kyr: Hurt - Asharek: Wounded >
Terinor leaves south riding a warhorse.

+
*Asharek* tries to pierce Kyr, but he parries successfully.

=
*Asharek* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Terinor has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

=
Your bash at *Asharek* sends him sprawling!
Terinor disarms *Asharek*'s weapon with one swift strike.
Terinor pierces *Asharek*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kyr: Hurt - Asharek: Battered > fol kyr
You are already following him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kyr: Hurt - Asharek: Battered > l

Terinor pierces *Asharek*'s head very hard.
You blast *Asharek*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Kyr slashes *Asharek*'s body into bloody fragments!
Terinor pierces *Asharek*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kyr: Hurt - Asharek: Beaten > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
Terinor Lavalle, Crimson Fire is here, fighting Asharek, riding a warhorse.
*Asharek* is sitting here.
Kyr al'Viryk is here, fighting Asharek.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kyr: Hurt - Asharek: Beaten > k asharek
k asharek
Terinor pierces *Asharek*'s body extremely hard.
You blast *Asharek*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Asharek* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Asharek*'s death cry.

Kyr
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kyr » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Dodge is for suckers.

asharek
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby asharek » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:53 pm

I hate you and your stupid dodge that I can't break :P and the doors that I can't open..

Mer
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Mer » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Noodle died too fast, nooo!

Tarn says 'target noodle'

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > k noodle
Ominas says 'lets finish em up'
*Zeeb* has arrived from the north.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > channel 'flame strike' h.noodle
They aren't here.

Nobody here by that name.trong >

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > k noodle

Tarn says 'going'

k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > k dark
Via tries to pierce *Zeeb*, but he dodges the attack.
They aren't here.
*Noodle* has arrived from the north.

k dark
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > *Varcoz* has arrived from the north.
*Varcoz* leaves east.
Tarn blasts *Noodle*'s right leg very hard.
You slice *Noodle*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - Tarn: Wounded - Noodle: Critical > k noodle
Ominas slices *Noodle*'s left leg.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - Tarn: Wounded - Noodle: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.noodle
You sense Via is channeling saidar.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - Tarn: Wounded - Noodle: Critical > Ominas slices *Noodle*'s left leg hard.
*Noodle* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slice *Noodle*'s body.
*Noodle* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Tarn blasts *Noodle*'s head extremely hard.
*Noodle* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Noodle*'s death cry.
Via tries to pierce *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
They aren't here.

Nobody here by that name.trong >

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > k dark
k dark
k dark
*Varcoz* has arrived from the east.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Tarn.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Shzrei
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Shzrei » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:33 pm

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong > 2
[kill human]
You pierce *Jondyn*'s left leg.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Hurt >
*Trik* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends Grimer sprawling with a powerful bash!
An Ahf'frait trolloc avoids being bashed by *Trik* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Hurt >
A huge darkhound sears Hiroko's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Ryalth's flesh with a scorching flame!
You pierce *Jondyn*'s body.
A darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A darkhound emerges from the infinite depths of the blackness...
A darkhound now follows a huge darkhound.
A huge darkhound sears Hiroko's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound sears Ryalth's flesh with a scorching flame!
A darkhound tickles Jondyn's body with its hit.
Gawrath barely cleaves *Jondyn*'s body.
A huge darkhound barely hits Hiroko's head.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Hiroko's left leg with his cleave.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Trik's body.
*Ryalth* pierces a huge darkhound's right foot extremely hard.
*Hiroko* slices a huge darkhound's head very hard.
A huge darkhound tickles Trik's right leg with its hit.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Hurt >
Lilith sends *Hiroko* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Hurt
>
You pierce *Jondyn*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Hurt > na we good
l

A darkhound barely hits Jondyn's body.
You pierce *Jondyn*'s left arm.
A darkhound tickles Jondyn's body with its hit.
Gawrath cleaves *Jondyn*'s right foot hard.
A huge darkhound hits Hiroko's head hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves Hiroko's body.
Lilith pounds *Hiroko*'s body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Trik, but he parries successfully.
A huge darkhound swiftly dodges *Ryalth*'s attempt to pierce it.
A huge darkhound hits Trik's body.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > You narrate 'we good'

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A darkhound is here, fighting Jondyn.
A darkhound is here, fighting Jondyn.
*Jondyn* is here, fighting Gawrath, riding a Domani razor.
A darkhound is sitting here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is here, fighting Jondyn mending a weapon.
Grimer the Wolfish Trolloc is sitting here.
Lilith The Ancient Fury is here, fighting Hiroko.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Hiroko.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Trik.
*Hiroko* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Trik* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a Domani razor.
*Ryalth* is here, fighting a huge darkhound.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Hiroko.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Trik.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
A darkhound tickles Jondyn's right hand with its hit.
You pierce *Jondyn*'s right foot.
A darkhound hits Jondyn's left arm.
A darkhound barely hits Trik's body.
A huge darkhound barely hits Hiroko's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Hiroko's right hand.
Lilith pounds *Hiroko*'s left arm very hard.
Grimer tries to pierce *Trik*, but he deflects the blow.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Trik's head with his cleave.
*Ryalth* pierces a huge darkhound's left hand into bloody fragments!
*Trik* slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body extremely hard.
A huge darkhound tickles Trik's head with its hit.
Grimer panics, and attempts to flee!
*Trik* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends Grimer sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends an Ahf'frait trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends a huge darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends Gawrath sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Hiroko* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Hiroko* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Hiroko* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
A huge darkhound barely hits Ryalth's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a huge darkhound's fight!
A rat squeaks 'Hiroko, Jondyn, Trik and more are at The Blight'
A huge darkhound sears Ryalth's flesh with a scorching flame!
*Jondyn* barely pounds Gawrath's body.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* pounds your head very hard.
*Ryalth* pierces a huge darkhound's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Trik* slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body extremely hard.
*Trik* slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
*Trik* slashes Grimer's body into bloody fragments!
*Trik* slashes a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
*Ryalth* pierces a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
A huge darkhound is dead! R.I.P.
A huge darkhound disappears into nothing.
A darkhound stops following a huge darkhound.
A darkhound stops following a huge darkhound.
A darkhound stops following a huge darkhound.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
Grimer leaves south.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Hiroko* slices an Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
Lilith tries to pound *Trik*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
Grimer tries to pierce *Trik*, but he parries successfully.
*Ryalth* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > l

*Hiroko* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Ryalth* leaves down.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
Grimer tickles *Trik*'s left leg with his pierce.
*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a darkhound's fight!
Lilith pounds *Trik*'s body hard.
*Hiroko* slices an Ahf'frait trolloc's right leg hard.
*Jondyn* pounds Gawrath's body.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A darkhound barely hits Trik's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Trik, but he parries successfully.
*Trik* slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Trik, but he parries successfully.
*Hiroko* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
Grimer barely pierces *Trik*'s right leg.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
*Ryalth* is standing here.
Grimer the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Trik.
A darkhound is here, fighting Jondyn.
A darkhound is here, fighting Jondyn.
*Jondyn* is here, fighting Gawrath, riding a Domani razor.
A darkhound is here, fighting Trik.
Gawrath the Dark Master is here, fighting Jondyn mending a weapon.
Lilith The Ancient Fury is here, fighting Trik.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Trik.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Trik.
*Trik* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a Domani razor.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Trik.
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Trik, but he deflects the blow.
Grimer tickles *Trik*'s right leg with his pierce.
A darkhound tickles Jondyn's body with its hit.
You pierce *Jondyn*'s left leg hard.
A darkhound tickles Jondyn's head with its hit.
A darkhound tickles Trik's left leg with its hit.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Trik, but he parries successfully.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Trik, but he deflects the blow.
*Ryalth* looks at you.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Trik* sends Grimer sprawling with a powerful bash!
Grimer panics, and attempts to flee!
*Trik* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends Lilith sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends a Dha'vol trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends an Ahf'frait trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Trik* sends a huge darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends Gawrath sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Hiroko* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Hiroko* slices Lilith's body hard.

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Hiroko* barely slices Lilith's right leg.
*Jondyn* tickles Gawrath's right leg with his pound.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Trik* slashes an Ahf'frait trolloc's head extremely hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear an Ahf'frait trolloc's death cry.
An Ahf'frait trolloc stops following you.
*Trik* slashes Grimer's body into bloody fragments!
*Trik* slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
*Trik* slashes Lilith's head hard.
*Trik* slashes a Dha'vol trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
*Trik* slashes a huge darkhound's left leg into bloody fragments!
A rat squeaks 'Hiroko, Ryalth, Jondyn and more are at The Blight'

* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
Grimer leaves south.

na didnt realise warders, beat/crit go patrol
* S HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Ryalth* pierces your left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Ryalth* pierces your body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
A rat squeaks 'Hiroko, Ryalth, Jondyn and more are at The Blight'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > 7

Ryalth assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Ryalth* pierces your body.
*Trik* slashes a darkhound's right foot into bloody fragments!
*Trik* slashes Lilith's right arm very hard.
*Trik* slashes a Dha'vol trolloc's body extremely hard.
*Trik* slashes a huge darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
*Hiroko* slices Lilith's left leg hard.
*Jondyn* barely pounds Gawrath's body.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
Lilith looks at *Trik*.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > 6
You narrate 'didnt realise warders, beat/crit go patrol'

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > [ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > [ch posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive
*Trik* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > l

*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
*Trik* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Ryalth* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Jondyn*'s left leg.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
*Hiroko* is here, fighting Lilith, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ryalth* is here, fighting YOU!
A darkhound is here, fighting Jondyn.
A darkhound is here, fighting Jondyn.
*Jondyn* is here, fighting Gawrath, riding a Domani razor.
A darkhound is here, howling.
Gawrath the Dark Master is here, fighting Jondyn mending a weapon.
Lilith The Ancient Fury is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Ryalth* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A darkhound joins a darkhound's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a darkhound's fight!
A huge darkhound joins a darkhound's fight!
*Hiroko* slices Lilith's body.
A darkhound barely tickles Jondyn's right leg with its hit.
You pierce *Jondyn*'s left leg.
A darkhound barely tickles Jondyn's body with its hit.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Jondyn* avoids being bashed by Gawrath who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends Gawrath sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Trik* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
*Trik* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Ryalth* pierces your left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
*Trik* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
Lilith pounds *Hiroko*'s right arm hard.
A huge darkhound barely hits Hiroko's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Hiroko's body with his cleave.
A darkhound tries to hit Hiroko, but she deflects the blow.
*Ryalth* pierces your body very hard.
*Hiroko* slices Lilith's left arm hard.
*Jondyn* tickles Gawrath's right arm with his pound.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Gawrath: Hurt - Jondyn: Wounded > f

A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Trik* slashes your body extremely hard.
Lilith pounds *Hiroko*'s body hard.
*Hiroko* panics, and attempts to flee!
A huge darkhound hits Hiroko's head hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Hiroko, but she deflects the blow.
A darkhound tries to hit Hiroko, but she deflects the blow.
*Ryalth* pierces your right leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded >
Grimer narrates 'I'm off beat'
*Hiroko* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gawrath: Scratched - Jondyn: Wounded > h
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends a darkhound sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jondyn* sends Gawrath sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Trik* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Ryalth* pierces your body hard.
*Jondyn* pounds Gawrath's body.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* pounds your body hard.
*Hiroko* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.


*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
*Trik* avoids being bashed by Lilith who loses her balance and falls!


Ryalth assumes an offensive striking posture.
Grimer narrates 'good lord he hurts'


*Trik* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
A darkhound tries to hit Trik, but he parries successfully.
*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a darkhound's fight!
A rat squeaks 'Hiroko, Trik, Ryalth and more are at The Blight'
*Trik* moves swiftly to protect *Hiroko*.
A huge darkhound joins a darkhound's fight!
*Ryalth* pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jondyn* tickles Gawrath's body with his pound.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* strikes at a darkhound, but a silver-banded war mallet passes through it.
*Jondyn* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Toribio narrates 'all n is patty'

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
An unseen force smashes the last bit of life from your battered body.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

Benito
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Benito » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
*Stink* tickles Tarn's body with his pierce.
Tarn blasts *Eviscerator*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.
A ramshorned trolloc stops following Eviscerator.
[k shadow]
*Eviscerator* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You crush *Eviscerator*'s body.

g
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Beaten >
[k shadow]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Beaten >

You crush *Eviscerator*'s body.
*Stink* barely pierces Tarn's head.
Tarn blasts *Eviscerator*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Beaten >

*Nocturnal* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

b
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Beaten >

Petra narrates 'come rehit morella'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Beaten >

*Nocturnal* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You crush *Eviscerator*'s right foot hard.
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Eviscerator* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Stink* tickles Tarn's left leg with his pierce.
Petra slices *Eviscerator*'s body.
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Eviscerator: Critical >

*Eviscerator* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

ali j k eviscerator
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered >
Petra tries to slice *Stink*, but he deflects the blow.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > Ok.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k eviscerator]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k eviscerator]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k eviscerator]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered >
mb

*Stink* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered >
Petra tries to slice *Stink*, but he parries successfully.
Tarn blasts *Stink*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
You try to crush *Nocturnal*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nocturnal* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Morella has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Morella slashes *Nocturnal*'s body.
*Nocturnal* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered >

*Stink* leaves south.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Nocturnal* leaves east.
*Nocturnal* has arrived from the east.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to crush *Nocturnal*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Petra slices *Nocturnal*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Nocturnal* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Tarn blasts *Nocturnal*'s body into bloody fragments!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Beaten > Tarn blasts *Nocturnal*'s body into bloody fragments!
Petra tries to slice *Nocturnal*, but he deflects the blow.
You crush *Nocturnal*'s body into bloody fragments!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Nocturnal* leaves south.
*Nocturnal* has arrived from the south.
Petra tries to slice *Nocturnal*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to crush *Nocturnal*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Petra: Battered - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Morella slashes *Nocturnal*'s body very hard.
*Nocturnal* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

nar rip
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Nocturnal: Critical >
Morella slashes *Nocturnal*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Nocturnal* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nocturnal*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests