Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Tlade
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Tlade » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:18 am

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sco
kill dark
You have 15(364) hit and 108(144) movement points.
You have scored 107732387 experience points and 155 quest points.
You need 767613 exp to level and -5 qp to rank.
You have amassed 132 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 10 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Tlade the Corporal [Valon Guard 4] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Anthrax* has arrived from the east.

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Anthrax* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Anthrax: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Anthrax: Beaten > f
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Anthrax: Beaten > n
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
w
You flee head over heels.
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Desolate Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
A titanic creature of the Shadow is here, wrapped in lightning.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Gutted by flame, a covered wagon has been reduced to a char-blackened mess.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
Rocky Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
Dark Crags
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A group of gray flies are here, buzzing maliciously around you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Rocky Waste
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
Smelly Rocks
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Black Pit
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A grime-covered weary trolloc goes about his duties, eyes on the ground.
A span long blood-red worm crawls toward you.
A bubbling mass of black ooze inches towards you with liquid tendrils.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
w
w
Craggy Wasteland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.
A span long blood-red worm crawls toward you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A large, spine-backed snake bares its fangs with a vicious hiss.
A draghkar is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
Base of the Mountain
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
u
Rise in the Mountains
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A massive cat with sharp, elongated teeth stalks his prey.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
Path Through the Mountains
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
s
s
d
On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
Path in the Mountains
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Before an Ascending Path
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A large, spine-backed snake bares its fangs with a vicious hiss.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Entering a Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > ss
ss
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sco
s
You have 1(364) hit and 90(144) movement points.
You have scored 107730950 experience points and 155 quest points.
You need 769050 exp to level and -5 qp to rank.
You have amassed 132 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 10 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Tlade the Corporal [Valon Guard 4] (Level 50).
You are standing.

Then PK got silly. Thanks for returning. Would have been ok if Sazi hadn't insta-poisoned and patty aggroed me.

Petra
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Petra » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:49 am

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Cannibal: Wounded > ]
channel 'fireball' h.dark
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The pavestoned road turns to the south avoiding a sharp incline to the
north. The forest gives way here to rough terrain with rolling hills and
giant boulders that dot the landscape. To the south the road winds between
these boulders on its way towards a large hill. It would not take much more
than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The tattered remains of a map have been discarded here, written oddly.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
[k dark]
You try to pierce *Zangief*, but he deflects the blow.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...: Battered >

-
*Zangief* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Cannibal* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

*
*Cannibal* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Zangief* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

f
=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Cannibal: Wounded > s
]
You pierce *Cannibal*'s left leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road plods on to the south towards a large hill and bends to the north
to avoid a sharp incline. A dark forest shadows the road to the east. The
forest once extended into these rolling hills, but large fires seem to have
cleared the area leaving only small saplings struggling to survive. It
would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits to the west and south around a large hill with sheer cliffs
on all sides as if the earth decided to suddenly thrust itself upwards from
the core. The road appears more paved to the west while to the south a
thinner earthen road shadows the hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > ]
]
]
[k dark]
They aren't here.

channel 'fireball' h.dark
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

Nobody here by that name. MV:Full >

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > channel 'fireball' h.dark

*Zangief* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...: Battered >

-channel 'fireball' zangief

You try to pierce *Zangief*, but he parries successfully.
A black wolf tries to hit Zangief, but he dodges the attack.
*Zangief* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Zangief*.
*Zangief* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Zangief: Beaten >
*Cannibal* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Zangief: Beaten >
*Cannibal* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Zangief: Beaten >
A black wolf tries to hit Zangief, but he parries successfully.
*Zangief* slices your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Zangief: Beaten >
*Cannibal* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Zangief: Beaten >
*Cannibal* slashes your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Zangief: Beaten >
*Cannibal* slashes your body extremely hard.
A black wolf tries to hit Zangief, but he dodges the attack.
*Zangief* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Zangief* fails to affect you.
*Zangief* slices your head into bloody fragments!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...Beaten >


A black wolf tries to hit Zangief, but he dodges the attack.

=
Ok.
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Zangief*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Full - Zangief: Critical > f
]

*Cannibal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

ng MV:Full - Zangief: Critical >
*Cannibal* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A black wolf tries to hit Zangief, but he dodges the attack.
*Zangief* slices your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Cannibal* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zangief* slices your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Cannibal assumes an offensive striking posture.

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Just to the east the road branches. One route proceeds north towards
Tarwin's Gap through a thick forest, the other is an eastern route around
the massive hill to the south. An overturned wagon, gutted from flame, lies
in a heap just off the road against the cliff's face.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A Winding Road
The smell of decaying matter is strong even this far south of the forest to
the north east. The road continues easterward where it arrives at a fork in
the road. The air is dry and dusty leaving the road underfoot cracked and
beaten.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > ]
e
[k dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > sco
A Winding Road
Just to the east the road branches. One route proceeds north towards
Tarwin's Gap through a thick forest, the other is an eastern route around
the massive hill to the south. An overturned wagon, gutted from flame, lies
in a heap just off the road against the cliff's face.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Before a Split in the Road
The road splits to the west and south around a large hill with sheer cliffs
on all sides as if the earth decided to suddenly thrust itself upwards from
the core. The road appears more paved to the west while to the south a
thinner earthen road shadows the hill.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Cannibal* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zangief* is here, fighting a black wolf, riding a shadow stallion.
A black wolf is here, fighting Zangief.
*Cannibal* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > ,
You have 4(SOME) hit, 88(156) saidar and 144(150) movement points.
You have scored 108609017 experience points and 4748 quest points.
You need 1727210346 exp to level and 5252 qp to rank.
You have amassed LOADS Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Fourth.
You have played TOO MANY days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Petra the Arch Sister [Red Ajah 8] (Level 51).
You are standing.
You are thirsty.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > n
*Zangief* slices a black wolf's body into bloody fragments!
Zangief swiftly dodges a black wolf's attempt to hit him.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > n
[notice ]
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road plods on to the south towards a large hill and bends to the north
to avoid a sharp incline. A dark forest shadows the road to the east. The
forest once extended into these rolling hills, but large fires seem to have
cleared the area leaving only small saplings struggling to survive. It
would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive
forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The pavestoned road turns to the south avoiding a sharp incline to the
north. The forest gives way here to rough terrain with rolling hills and
giant boulders that dot the landscape. To the south the road winds between
these boulders on its way towards a large hill. It would not take much more
than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The tattered remains of a map have been discarded here, written oddly.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

Lykan
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Lykan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Weak. He was low crit, zerk on a wolf! Shoulda gone for it.

Petra
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Petra » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Did think about it briefly, but then realised I was 1 tap from dead and Cannibal kept hitting me unbashed and I ran away scared! Then we all ran around Dusty trying to, but not quite, killing eachother for half an hour.

Then I ran out of cure poison potions.

Argon
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Argon » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:08 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > r
You are already standing.
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!
*Zangief* slices your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zangief: Battered > You try to blast *Zangief*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Zangief* slices your right arm hard.
Lord Kajin blasts Ruff's left leg hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely tickles Ruff's right leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Venum's left leg.
Ganner strikes *Venum*'s left arm.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zangief: Battered > You do the best you can!

[bash ] h - Zangief: Battered >


*Venum* panics, and attempts to flee!
Adael leaves north riding a white destrier.

-
*Venum* leaves south.

=
*Ruff* leaves north.

+
*Ruff* has arrived from the north.

*
*Ruff* hacks Ganner's body hard.

*
Ganner narrates 'i ok atm'
Adael has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.

+
Adael pierces *Decrepit*'s body hard.

-
Adael pierces *Decrepit*'s head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Decrepit* tries to pound Coraen, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Zangief's left foot.
*Zangief* slices your body.
Coraen slashes *Decrepit*'s right arm.

-
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Ruff shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Ruff has been spotted!'
Adael pierces *Decrepit*'s body.


As *Zangief* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Troika* struggles to barrel down on you, a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan aimed at your chest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark

*Venum* has arrived from the south.
*Decrepit* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark

*Venum* tries to blast Adael, but he deflects the blow.
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Ruff* sends Ganner sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > st

*Decrepit* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zangief: Battered >
*Zangief* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill dark
kill dark

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Venum shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Venum has been spotted!'
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Venum's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Venum's body with his slash.
Adael pierces *Venum*'s body.
Lord Kajin barely blasts Ruff's left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Ruff's right arm.
*Ruff* hacks Ganner's right leg.
Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Coraen.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > kill dark
Maybe you should get on your feet first?



NICE TIMING

Decrepit
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Decrepit » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Thought my first flee failed but was just waiting to go off after bash :(

A Path Through the Thinning Woods
thicker and more entangled.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]7746
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Corath* is here, fighting a Dhai'mon trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Gretchen* is here, fighting a muzzled trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Reen* is here, fighting a Dhai'mon trolloc.
*Dixon* is here, fighting a Dhai'mon trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Auriona* is here, fighting a muzzled trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Auriona.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Reen.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

b
bash
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You try to blast *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Dixon: Scratched >
*Reen* leaves north.
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!


-
*Corath* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
+*

Sazi narrates 'go back camp?'

*
*Corath* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


+
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Dixon, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's head hard.
*Gretchen* tries to slice a muzzled trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Auriona, but she deflects the blow.
*Auriona* slashes a muzzled trolloc's body hard.
*Corath* scythes your body hard.

=
-
-=
As *Dixon* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Dixon: Scratched >
Xafelar narrates 'off to camp'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Dixon: Scratched >
cw
change mood wimpy

A muzzled trolloc growls menacingly.
*Reen* hacks your body hard.

f
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Hurt - Dixon: Scratched >

*Reen* hacks your right arm very hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Dixon, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's right arm hard.
*Gretchen* tries to slice a muzzled trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
Gretchen swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Auriona, but she dodges the attack.
*Auriona* slashes a muzzled trolloc's right leg hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Dixon: Scratched >
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Dhai'mon trolloc: Wounded - Dixon: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Pingar narrates 'i coming'


A muzzled trolloc misses a kick at Auriona's groin, much to Auriona's relief...
*Corath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Corath* scythes your body extremely hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Dixon, but he deflects the blow.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Auriona*!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Gretchen*!


*Corath* looks at you.


*Reen* hacks your right arm very hard.
*Corath* scythes your right foot.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Dixon, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's head.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Auriona, but she parries successfully.

f

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Auriona*!
Razhak narrates 'i go eat dinner'
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Gretchen*!

You flee head over heels.
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]8154
Fleeing
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]7746
Fleeing
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Reen* is standing here.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Gretchen* is here, fighting a muzzled trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Dixon* is here, fighting a Dhai'mon trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Auriona* is here, fighting a muzzled trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Gretchen.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Auriona.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Dixon.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

*Reen* hacks your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Reen: Healthy >
w

You try to blast *Reen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reen* hacks your left arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Dixon, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* slashes a Dhai'mon trolloc's left arm hard.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she parries successfully.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Auriona, but she deflects the blow.
*Auriona* slashes a muzzled trolloc's body.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Reen: Healthy >

*someone* scythes your left leg very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Xafelar.

Auriona
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Auriona » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:12 pm

That one was pretty hard to watch, sorry bud.

Darlana
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Darlana » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 pm

I like this disbalanced game :)
As i said to my group - just leave when you see Lykan and his alts, too bad at most times i'm trying to help our groupmates to get safe ...
===============================================================================================
* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Phalz: Critical >
* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Phalz: Critical > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!



* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Phalz: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Lykan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


*someone* slices your right leg into bloody fragments!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

You are dead! Sorry...

Lykan
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Lykan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Try harder.

Rig
Posts: 798
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Man I really missed this game and its shittiness. Ill be back to add to it at some point!

P.s. these whiner logs are hilarious


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests