Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kerryk
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kerryk » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:54 am

When autoflee kicks in after you type drop all...

River Pirates' Hideout
This island used to be a safe haven for river traders but it's most recent
inhabitants had something more sinister in mind. Heaps of destroyed trade
items intermingle with garbage and chared animal bones. The river branch to
the west appears to be shallow enough to cross.
[ obvious exits: W ]
A dark skinned man stands here, peering at the horizon.
A dark skinned man stands here, peering at the horizon.
A sure footed figure stands here, commanding his men.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
Patros Leander makes a strange sound as you place a set of steel sai in his back!
This session you've landed 4 out of 8 stabs (50% landed)
Since 2/14/2018 you've landed 68 out of 110 stabs (61% landed)
Patros Leander is dead! R.I.P.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear Patros Leander's death cry.
A dark skinned man stops following Patros Leander.
A dark skinned man stops following Patros Leander.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A dark skinned man says 'You Kerryk!!! You will die before your time!! '
You swiftly dodge a dark skinned man's attempt to slash you.
A dark skinned man joins a dark skinned man's fight!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a dark skinned man: Hurt > get all corpse

You try to stab a dark skinned man, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a dark skinned man: Hurt > You get a lantern from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get some gold crowns from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a sheet of paper from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a pair of heavy leather boots from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a pair of wide leather trousers from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a sword sheath from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a leather belt from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a cudgel from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a fine woolen cloak from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a loose white shirt from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a brightly-plumed captain's hat from the corpse of Patros Leander.
You get a simple key from the corpse of Patros Leander.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a dark skinned man: Hurt >
You swiftly dodge a dark skinned man's attempt to slash you.
You try to stab a dark skinned man, but he deflects the blow.
A dark skinned man slashes your body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > dro all
You drop a simple key.
You drop a brightly-plumed captain's hat.
You drop a loose white shirt.
You drop a fine woolen cloak.
You drop a cudgel.
You drop a leather belt.
You drop a sword sheath.
You drop a small purse.
You drop a pair of wide leather trousers.
You drop a pair of heavy leather boots.
You drop a sheet of paper.
You drop some gold crowns.
You drop a lantern.
You drop a small canoe.
You drop a plate of yellow peppers and pork.
You drop a plate of yellow peppers and pork.
You drop a plate of yellow peppers and pork.
You drop a plate of yellow peppers and pork.
You drop a plate of yellow peppers and pork.
You drop a plate of yellow peppers and pork.

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > west
You flap and paddle uncontrollably to stay afloat, sucking in a lot of water.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light
High amidst the heavens, the Circle of Light is the hallowed ground of the
friends of the Light. From here, some of the major destinations around the
world can be reached, as shown by a large sign. A permanent fountain in the
center of the Circle gives a soothing backdrop to ponder mortal matters.


New characters should LOOK NAMES, HELP RULES, LOOK NOTICE and LOOK INTRO.

To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website
at wotmud.org, before starting out, for the rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
A simple staff, well made for combat, lies here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Anjen of Illian is sleeping here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
You cough up a mouthful of water.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Anjen awakens.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Scrat
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Scrat » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:45 pm

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Wounded >
l
3
where
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A soldier is sitting here.
Ragnorake the Wretched Predator is here, fighting a soldier.
Kamika the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Wounded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Stomper - Bend in the Path
Cowl - Burnt Wagons
Ragnorake - Branch in Dark Path
Kamika - Branch in Dark Path
Scrat - Branch in Dark Path

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Wounded >
cb
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Wounded >

You pound a soldier's body very hard.
Ragnorake scythes a soldier's right arm very hard.
A soldier tickles Ragnorake's body with his scythe.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Battered >

Lord Kajin has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Battered >

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Stomper has been spotted!'
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a soldier's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Kamika slashes a member of the Lancer cavalry's left leg hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Battered >

*Ragyn* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Anomander* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Draz* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Cam* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Corath* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Cam* scythes your body.

nar off
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Battered >
*Ragyn* tickles Ragnorake's body with his crush.

cw
change mood wimpy
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Battered > *Ragyn* barely crushes
Ragnorake's right leg.
*Cam* tickles your body with his scythe.
Kamika tries to slash a member of the Lancer cavalry, but he parries successfully.
Lord Kajin blasts Kamika's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Kamika's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Kamika's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Kamika's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pound a soldier's body into bloody fragments!
Ragnorake scythes a soldier's body very hard.
A soldier barely scythes Ragnorake's body.
You narrate 'off'
*Draz* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

f
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Beaten > *Anomander* slashes your body
very hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Alima* pierces Ragnorake's right leg.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Ragnorake: Wounded - a soldier: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Corath* hacks your right leg.


You flee head over heels.
Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]7497
Fleeing
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Winded >
*Draz* pierces your left leg hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Draz: Wounded >
w
w
*Draz* barely pierces your head.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Draz: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Draz: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

w Why didn't this dline go through? Was it just lag? Didn't seem to be particularly laggy here.

You flee head over heels.
Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]7498
Fleeing
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a wild stallion is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of a soldier is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Alima* is standing here.
*Corath* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Cam* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Anomander* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ragyn* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
*Cam* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Alima* pierces your right leg.

w
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded > *Alima* barely pierces your left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Alima's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A soldier says 'You Scrat!!! You will die before your time!! '
You pound *Cam*'s left leg.
*Cam* scythes your head.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
f
w

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Scrat shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Scrat has been spotted!'
Kamika has arrived from the north.
*Corath* hacks Kamika's head very hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
*Draz* tries to pierce Kamika, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

Kamika slashes *Corath*'s body.
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A soldier says 'You Scrat!!! You will die before your time!! '
A soldier tries to scythe Kamika, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles your body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes your body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your body.
*Alima* pierces your body.
*Cam* scythes your left hand extremely hard.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
Kamika panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Kamika shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Kamika has been spotted!'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

Kamika leaves south.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

*Ragyn* sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
*Alima* pierces your head.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

A soldier says 'You Scrat!!! You will die before your time!! '
*Ragyn* crushes a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!
A soldier says 'You Scrat!!! You will die before your time!! '
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles your body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles your left arm with his slash.
*Alima* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Cam* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

cw
change mood wimpy
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Corath* hacks a shadow stallion's right hand into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

*Draz* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

*Corath* hacks a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
A soldier leaves north.
*Ragyn* crushes a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Alima* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Cam*'s left leg.
*Alima* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
f
w

*Roberto* has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
*Cam* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
Stomper narrates 'out?'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >
*Corath* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Cam: Wounded >

A shadow stallion tickles Ragyn's body with its hit.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles your right leg with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Alima* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* scythes your body hard.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A lantern has been left here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Rakashasa the Revolting Torturer is resting here.

o HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?



Specifically dlined like that to not get caught back on the group, got caught anyways.

Ragyn
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ragyn » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:05 pm

Vampa removed dlines

isabel
Posts: 311
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isabel » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:00 am

so much lag and typos but so much fun as well

R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Davion of the Borderlands is here, fighting Nexen, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.
A soldier is here, fighting Nexen.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Nexen.
*Nexen* is here, fighting Davion.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Nexen swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
Nexen swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
Nexen swiftly dodges a soldier's attempt to scythe him.
*Nexen* tries to stab Davion, but he deflects the blow.
Davion tries to strike *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Nexen, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target1$
bash

*Nexen* tries to stab Davion, but he deflects the blow.
R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bash who?
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he parries successfully.
A soldier tries to scythe Nexen, but he parries successfully.
Davion tries to strike *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Nexen, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > bash shadow

*Nexen* leaves east.

kill $target1$
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Davion leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > notice
look
The grizzled veteran leaves east.
A soldier leaves east.
A soldier leaves east.
A soldier leaves east.
Bash who?

z
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You hack *Mello*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mello: Critical > kill $target1$
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mello: Critical > Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Mello* is here, fighting YOU!
*Zeeb* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is here flying around.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mello: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mello: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Mello: Critical > be
bash
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes Mello's body.
The lone wolf hits Mello's body.
The lone wolf barely tickles Mello's right leg with his hit.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran tickles Mello's body with his scythe.
*Mello* barely smites your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You hack *Mello*'s right arm.
A torch has gone out!
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
*Mello* panics, and attempts to flee!

ring - Mello: Critical >
Davion has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
Davion strikes *Mello*'s body.

*
*Mello* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Mello* leaves east.


The lone wolf leaves east.
The grizzled veteran leaves east.
A soldier leaves east.
A soldier leaves east.
A soldier leaves east.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Nexen* leaves west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nbar hit pat

Davion leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > east

The grizzled veteran has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.
A soldier has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target1$
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Davion of the Borderlands is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A raven has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > west

*Nexen* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


change mood wimpy
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded > change mood wimpy
bash
The grizzled veteran has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.
A soldier has arrived from the west.
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!
Davion stops riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with
it!

ring - Nexen: Wounded >
Davion leaves north.

+
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Nexen, but he dodges the attack.
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A soldier joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
*Nexen* stabs your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Nexen* stabs your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+
*Nexen* drinks blood from a leather water flask.

=
*Nexen* drinks blood from a leather water flask.

=
Your bash at *Nexen* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded >
*Zeeb* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nexen: Wounded >
*Zeeb* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A soldier scythes Nexen's right arm extremely hard.
A soldier scythes Nexen's body very hard.
A soldier scythes Nexen's head very hard.
The grizzled veteran scythes Nexen's body extremely hard.
*Nexen* panics, and attempts to flee!
You hack *Nexen*'s body into bloody fragments!

nar shit am zerk hit
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nexen: Battered > You hack *Nexen*'s body extremely hard.
You narrate 'shit am zerk hit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Nexen: Battered >
*Nexen* leaves north.

nar bashed
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Healthy >
*Mello* has arrived from the north.

Then Mello died :) :)

isabel
Posts: 311
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isabel » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:00 pm

anyone can figure out why the d/line didn't go through here?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > Campsite
Here in the southwest corner of the clearing, you can only see more signs
of habitation. Lots of tracks and discarded trash litter the ground here,
signs of a hasty evacuation. Looking around, you can see two paths out of
the clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Gawrath* is here, fighting YOU!
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Stanislav* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Stanislav* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Fermin of Two Rivers is here, fighting Stanislav, riding a gray palfrey.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > Fermin pierces *Stanislav*'s body hard.
Campsite
Here in the southwest corner of the clearing, you can only see more signs
of habitation. Lots of tracks and discarded trash litter the ground here,
signs of a hasty evacuation. Looking around, you can see two paths out of
the clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Gawrath* is here, fighting YOU!
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Stanislav* is here, fighting Fermin.
*Stanislav* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Fermin of Two Rivers is here, fighting Stanislav, riding a gray palfrey.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

sh - Gawrath: Scratched >
Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north.

+
Scizzor assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
*Scizzor* pierces Fermin's body.
Fermin tries to pierce *Stanislav*, but he parries successfully.

change mood wimpy
f
=
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

-north
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

sh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Scizzor* pierces Fermin's body.
*Stanislav* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Fermin, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Morfran* has arrived from the north.
*Morfran* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
Fermin leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Scizzor* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > * R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >

Someone bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Morfran has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Scizzor shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Scizzor has been spotted!'
Fermin has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Fermin tickles *Gawrath*'s right leg with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
Fermin panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
Fermin leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched >
*Gawrath* barely slashes your left foot.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Stanislav*!

look
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > [flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > Campsite
Here in the southwest corner of the clearing, you can only see more signs
of habitation. Lots of tracks and discarded trash litter the ground here,
signs of a hasty evacuation. Looking around, you can see two paths out of
the clearing to the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Gawrath* is here, fighting YOU!
*Stanislav* is here, fighting YOU!
*Stanislav* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > change mood wimpy <-- wimpy
f <-- flee

Someone bellows 'The myrddraal Scizzor has been spotted!'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gawrath: Scratched > west <-- west

You hack *Gawrath*'s body.

[flee ] esh - Gawrath: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Xiric* is standing here.
*Morfran* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Morfran* blasts your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Morfran: Battered >
*Xiric* barely stabs your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Morfran: Battered >
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Scizzor shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Scizzor has been spotted!'
*Stanislav* has arrived from the east.
*Gawrath* has arrived from the east.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Morfran: Battered >
*Stanislav* barely stabs your left hand.
*Gawrath* leaves south.

[flee ] - Morfran: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Stanislav* stabs your right arm.
*Xiric* barely stabs your right hand.
*Morfran* barely blasts your body.
*Xiric* stabs your body.


You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Scizzor* has arrived from the north.
*Scizzor* leaves west.
Fermin has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target1$ <-- thought I would engage int his room for the d/line

Fermin leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Fermin. <-- didn't see this haha

Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Fermin of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Stanislav* is standing here.
*Stanislav* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Xiric* is standing here.
*Morfran* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Xiric* stabs your left arm.
Fermin leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > kill $target1$
f
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > west

*Morfran* blasts your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > You do the best you can!

[flee ] - Xiric: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!


*Stanislav* stabs your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Morfran* barely blasts your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Xiric* tickles your body with his stab.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ] <-- ew
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stanislav* is standing here.
*Stanislav* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Xiric* is standing here.
*Morfran* is standing here.
*Xiric* tickles your right foot with his stab.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded >
*Xiric* tickles your body with his stab.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Morfran* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > west
f

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

[flee ] ll - Xiric: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*someone* stabs your left leg.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Fermin.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

Only thing I can think of is that there was sufficient lag between the flee command and the w command (been very laggy on fone net so possible) :/

Iblis
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Iblis » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm

A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Draconus narrates 'ragan'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Tryndamere* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Tryndamere* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tryndamere: Battered >
*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Knuckle* has arrived from the east.
*Dominus* has arrived from the east.
*Zefir* has arrived from the east.
*Koresh* has arrived from the east.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tryndamere: Battered > s <-- dline

You intercept *Knuckle*'s attack on your mount.
*Knuckle* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Dominus* leaves west.
*Zefir* leaves west.
*Koresh* leaves west.

You panic and attempt to flee!damere: Battered >

s

*Razhak* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zefir* has arrived from the west.
*Koresh* has arrived from the west.

e
e

*Knuckle* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Koresh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


You dodge a bash from *Tryndamere* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
*Dominus* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Dominus: Scratched >


Anyone able to see why my dline didn't go through ?

Rig
Posts: 1478
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:14 pm

Looks like there has been a lot of problems recently with people and dlines hm

Adael
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Ragyn wrote:Vampa removed dlines
Thought it was humor. Must be true!

Torag
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Torag » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:27 am

From my absers POV.

S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded > The Blight
The Blight opens here onto a small clearing. The twitching forest lies in a
circle about the clearing, but you are momentarily free from the dark shapes in
this clearing. Several stones are piled here, in what looks like the remains of
a campfire. A pile of ash lies in the center of the stones.
[ obvious exits: S ]
Alterith is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Alterith.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Alterith.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Alterith.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Alterith.
A fade is here, fighting Alterith.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded > -=+*



A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Alterith pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+=-
A fade slashes Alterith's head very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Alterith's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Alterith, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Alterith, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Alterith, but he deflects the blow.
Alterith barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



ALTERITH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-=
Your bash at Alterith sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1248 out of 2386 bashes (52% landed)
Since 12/21/2017 you've landed 1248 out of 2386 bashes (52% landed)

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded > change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Alterith: Wounded >
You slash Alterith's right arm very hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Alterith: Battered >
A fade slashes Alterith's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Alterith, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Alterith's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Alterith's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Alterith's left foot hard.
You slash Alterith's right leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Alterith: Battered >
Zangief slashes Alterith's left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Alterith: Beaten > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
Zangief slashes Alterith's body very hard.
A fade slashes Alterith's head extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Alterith's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Alterith's head hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Alterith's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Alterith's body hard.
You slash Alterith's body very hard.
Alterith is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Alterith's death cry.

Loomis
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Loomis » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:12 pm

yet ANOTHER dline that doesn't go through....

we were off, but saw Razhak got bashed so went back to help eat some damage, and the Dline failed me.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Annalise: Battered >
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Annalise: Battered >
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Annalise: Battered > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a wild stallion.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dixon* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Annalise* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Annalise: Battered > *Isabel* now follows *Fermin*.
You narrate 'off this man'

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Annalise: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Fermin* barely pierces Razhak's body.
*Isabel* hacks Razhak's left leg hard.
You try to pierce *Annalise*, but she deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Amongst the Rubble
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West:
o S HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a wild stallion.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dixon* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
*Annalise* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

a
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k human]
You try to pierce *Annalise*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >

*Annalise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >
*Annalise* pounds your body very hard.
*Dixon* slashes Razhak's right leg.
*Fermin* pierces Razhak's body.
*Isabel* hacks Razhak's body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >
f

*Fermin* barely pierces Razhak's body.
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >

The Shienaran commander has arrived from above.
A sergeant has arrived from above.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from above.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from above.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from above.
The grizzled veteran has arrived from above.
The Shienaran commander hacks your left foot extremely hard.
*Fermin* pierces your body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >

*Dixon* slashes your right arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >

*Dixon* slashes your left leg hard.
*Fermin* pierces your left arm hard.
The Shienaran commander hacks your right arm hard.
*Annalise* pounds your body very hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >
h

*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Annalise: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Dixon* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The Shienaran commander hacks your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Razhak narrates 'go kon'

You flee head over heels.
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A black stallion prances about.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong >

*Dixon* has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Razhak narrates 'kno'

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong >

*Dixon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

a
f
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten >
You pierce *Dixon*'s body hard.
*Dixon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Dixon: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee! DLINE EAST....and what happens?

e

You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Annalise* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Annalise* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered >
*Dixon* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.
You panic and attempt to flee!


The Shienaran commander bellows 'jQM hzXSsuoY v@`An_ `CO^m @RW RE_ Jb@ umOZdhn'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'U\LOO dpK tSzu ^NE\o PDhCrx ^S] Jqx^ \JsaZGJG'
The Shienaran commander hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A sergeant barely slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The Shienaran commander hacks your left foot very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fermin* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pierces your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Razhak.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
East: A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Up: An enormously fat, slobbering trolloc drags a large sack around.
Down: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [4]
Jork the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
n
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests