Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Torag
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Torag » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:32 pm

langois wrote:Re-read thst log. Looks like Harry Kane got the last hit for the kill.


10/10

Spat my drink out.

Decrepit
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Decrepit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:36 pm

You follow Scizzor.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A severed head lies on the ground, eyes staring sightlessly.
You notice a war saddle with stirrups is hidden here.
Scizzor Travels at the Speed of Dark is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Moloch {Ahf'frait Grunt} is standing here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is here, fighting Via.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Loomis.
*Via* is here, fighting Loomis, riding a Domani razor.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
*Roberto* is here, fighting Loomis.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Loomis.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Loomis.
Ragan is here, fighting Loomis.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Moloch tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he parries successfully.

a
k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Scizzor tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You try to crush *Via*, but she deflects the blow.

b
bash
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Loomis: Wounded - Via: Healthy >
Scizzor assumes an offensive striking posture.


Loomis narrates 'hit it'

-
Scizzor tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he parries successfully.
*Roberto* swiftly dodges Moloch's attempt to pierce him.
*Roberto* pierces Loomis's left leg.

=
+*
*
+
Scizzor tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he parries successfully.
Moloch tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout blasts Loomis's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Loomis's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Loomis's body hard.
*Roberto* pierces Loomis's body hard.
Ragan slices Loomis's right arm.
Loomis tries to pierce *Via*, but she deflects the blow.
*Roberto* swiftly dodges Pharazon's attempt to pierce him.

=
Scizzor looks at *Roberto*.

-
-
=
As *Via* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Pharazon tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he parries successfully.
Scizzor tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he deflects the blow.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Via*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Wounded - Via: Healthy >

Pharazon tries to pierce *Roberto*, but he dodges the attack.
A small squirrel leaves east.
Scizzor pierces *Roberto*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Roberto* panics, and attempts to flee!
Moloch pierces *Roberto*'s body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout blasts Loomis's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Loomis's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Loomis's body.
Ragan slices Loomis's body hard.
*Via* swiftly dodges Loomis's attempt to pierce her.
*Via* strikes Loomis's right arm.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Battered - Via: Healthy >

*Roberto* leaves east.

b
bash
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Loomis: Battered - Via: Healthy >

-
Scizzor pierces *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!

=
+*
Scizzor pierces *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
Moloch tries to pierce *Via*, but she deflects the blow.


*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

*
A small squirrel has arrived from the east.
Moloch pierces *Via*'s left arm.
Scizzor pierces *Via*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to blast Loomis, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Loomis's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Loomis's right leg.
Ragan slices Loomis's body.
Loomis pierces *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Via* strikes Loomis's body.
A lantern held by *Corath* is definitely fading.
*Corath* slashes Scizzor's body hard.
Loomis panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=-
Loomis leaves west.


-
*Roberto* has arrived from the east.

=
Pharazon narrates 'in 1e'
Your bash at *Via* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded >

*Roberto* tries to pierce Scizzor, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded >
nb
*Roberto* pierces Scizzor's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Corath's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Moloch pierces *Via*'s right arm hard.
Scizzor gazes deeply at a Shienaran forward scout...
A Shienaran forward scout looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Scizzor pierces *Via*'s head into bloody fragments!
You crush *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
Moloch pierces *Via*'s body extremely hard.
Scizzor pierces *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
[nar bashed]
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Critical >
Pharazon barely pierces *Corath*'s body.

nar via
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Critical >
*Corath* sends Scizzor sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Critical > You narrate 'via'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Critical >

A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves west.

nar crit
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Critical >
You narrate 'crit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Critical >
k via
k via

Pharazon barely tickles *Corath*'s right foot with his pierce.
A small squirrel leaves east.
Ragan slices Scizzor's body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Scizzor's left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout barely blasts your head.
*Roberto* pierces Scizzor's body.
*Corath* slashes Scizzor's head hard.
Moloch pierces *Via*'s body extremely hard.
*Via* panics, and attempts to flee!
You crush *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Via* is dead! R.I.P.

Roberto
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Roberto » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:02 pm

I have been in the past three Ouch posts in one form or the other. I don't like this.

Jestin
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jestin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:26 pm

Another example of dling not working, weird...

Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

o R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh > o
wYou narrate 'go '

ho R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
scan[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Bend in the Road

o R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh > n

*Landry* has arrived from the north, riding an Illianer steed.
*Chiko* has arrived from the north, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh > n*Landry* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Chiko* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
*Dartes* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Zygoat* is standing here.
*Myndi* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lexi* is standing here.
*Enoch* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Zygoat* has arrived from the north.

a* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Landry: Healthy >
f
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???
Maligant narrates 'apple rather'

*Landry* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

n ----------- DOUBLE-LINE NORTH

*Zygoat* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Dartes* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Myndi* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lexi* is standing here.
*Enoch* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Lexi* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life! doesn't work

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Lexi: Hurt > f
*Chiko* has arrived from the south, riding a dust-colored gelding.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Lexi* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Well
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh > e
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Landry* is standing here, riding an Illianer steed.
*Chiko* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Dartes* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Myndi* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Lexi* is standing here.
*Enoch* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Myndi* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

f* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Myndi: Scratched >

*Chiko* leaves west riding a dust-colored gelding.
You swiftly dodge *Zygoat*'s attempt to pierce you.

You panic and attempt to flee!esh - Myndi: Scratched >


*Zygoat* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Myndi* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.


*Chiko* has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lexi*!


*Landry* pierces your body extremely hard.
*Enoch* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


Irzerk narrates 'where regroup?'


*Landry* pierces your left arm extremely hard.


*Enoch* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Landry* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Myndi* scythes your left leg into bloody fragments!


*Rafiq* has arrived from the east, riding a draft horse.


Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Chiko*!
Enoch assumes an offensive striking posture.

dism

Kryxos narrates 'im cara'

*someone* pierces your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.

Fermin
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 pm

How to kill yourself with autowimpy 101!


* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Grizzler* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > *Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Nognahoj: Hurt > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f <---- lets go!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Nognahoj: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Nognahoj*, but he parries successfully.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Grizzler* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

ry - Nognahoj: Hurt >
*Fiddler* slices your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee! < ---- Autoflee here to save the day...


*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


Nognahoj assumes an offensive striking posture.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight < ----- why not flee west from here?!
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: *Grizzler* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a warhorse is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Grizzler* is standing here.
*Pohjekula* is standing here.
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Pohjekula* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Pohjekula: Hurt >
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Pohjekula: Hurt > f <---- that really worked well, should I try again?!

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Nognahoj* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Pohjekula* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Pohjekula* stabs your left leg hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


*Fiddler* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Nognahoj* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Pohjekula* stabs your right arm extremely hard.


*Grizzler* slashes your left hand into bloody fragments!

*Grizzler* slashes your right foot extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fiddler* slices your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Rhys.

FONGLEE
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby FONGLEE » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:36 am

1
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Outside a Cave
Just east of here a darkened cave opens up, boring through the mountains.
The terrain is hilly and treacherous as it comes down from the peaks above.
There is very little vegetation to be seen. The foothills continue to the
west, where a shallow depression can be seen dipping down.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

p
o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Koresh - Outside a Cave

w
o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Decrepit narrates 'block u w'

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
p
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Koresh - Edge of the Foothills
Maligant - A Shallow Depression
Occum - A Shallow Depression
Decrepit - A Shallow Depression
Rakashasa - A Shallow Depression
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.
*Taer* has arrived from the east.
Rakashasa pounds *Taer*'s left arm.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Taer* tries to smite Rakashasa, but he parries successfully.
Rakashasa pounds *Taer*'s head hard.
[kill human]
You crush *Taer*'s body.

1
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

1
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

8
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
*Taer* panics, and attempts to flee!

1
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical >
1
[kill human]
You do the best you can!
Decrepit has arrived from the east.

1
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Wounded - Taer: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Decrepit crushes *Taer*'s body.
*Taer* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Taer: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can!
Maligant has arrived from the east.

1
1
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Taer: Critical >
1
Decrepit crushes *Taer*'s body very hard.
*Taer* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Taer*'s death cry.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Maligant leaves west.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
1
1
1
tafc
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a great claymore from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a scrimshaw bracelet of delicate beauty from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a ridged steel bracer from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a backpack from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets an ivory necklace from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets an oilstone from the corpse of Taer.
Rakashasa gets a torch from the corpse of Taer.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
nar rip
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Decrepit narrates 'rip'
Rakashasa narrates 'rip'
Maligant has arrived from the west.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa stops using a bone club.
Maligant stops using a darkened steel trident.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa draws a dagger from an earthen brown mantle with a flash of steel.
Maligant draws a dagger from a bloodstained cloak bearing a clenched fist with a flash of steel.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Taer.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa sheathes a dagger into an earthen brown mantle.
Maligant sheathes a dagger into a bloodstained cloak bearing a clenched fist.

[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa wields a bone club.
Maligant wields a darkened steel trident in a two-handed grip.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [take all from 1.corpse]
The corpse of Taer seems to be empty.
Rakashasa puts the severed head of Taer the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa narrates 'hah'

p
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.
Rakashasa leaves east.

1
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

1
1
o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
1
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Maligant - In the Foothills
Rakashasa - A Shallow Depression
Occum - Edge of the Foothills
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Koresh - Edge of the Foothills
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

p
o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Decrepit savagely rips a limb from the corpse of Taer.

cac
p
You cackle gleefully.

1
o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
1
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Maligant - Edge of the Foothills
Occum - In the Foothills
Rakashasa - A Shallow Depression
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Koresh - Edge of the Foothills
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.
Decrepit leaves east.
Maligant leaves east.

1
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

l
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
1
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The dismembered corpse of Taer is lying here.
Rakashasa narrates 'get the next one? '

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > ** This weave of the Wheel ends in 1 minute...

They aren't here.
Maligant narrates 'he berk'

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

o HP:Battered MV:Full > Outside a Cave
Just east of here a darkened cave opens up, boring through the mountains.
The terrain is hilly and treacherous as it comes down from the peaks above.
There is very little vegetation to be seen. The foothills continue to the
west, where a shallow depression can be seen dipping down.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

w
o HP:Battered MV:Full >
Decrepit narrates 'bashed'

1
o HP:Battered MV:Full >
1
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

1
1
o HP:Battered MV:Full >
1
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Decrepit narrates 'gonna rip'

o HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

d
o HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

1
1
o HP:Battered MV:Full >
1
[kill human]
They aren't here.

b
o HP:Battered MV:Full >
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of Anjen is lying here.
You notice a slab of ruined meat is hidden here.
You notice a torch is hidden here.
Occum the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Maligant.
Rakashasa the Grotesque Torturer is standing here.
Maligant the Grotesque Torturer is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Decrepit.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Decrepit.
Ragan is here, fighting Maligant.
Decrepit gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a belt pack from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a great claymore from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a stone in the shape of an avendesora leaf from the corpse of Anjen.
Decrepit gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Anjen.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
cac
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa narrates 'nod'

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa leaves up.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Maligant panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Battered MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?
Maligant stops using a darkened steel trident.

o HP:Battered MV:Full > You cackle gleefully.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
Decrepit narrates 'rippo'
Maligant draws a dagger from a bloodstained cloak bearing a clenched fist with a flash of steel.

u
o HP:Battered MV:Full >
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Rakashasa the Grotesque Torturer is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
Decrepit has arrived from below.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
p

Rakashasa leaves down.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rakashasa - A Shallow Depression
Occum - In the Foothills
Decrepit - In the Foothills
Koresh - In the Foothills
Maligant - A Shallow Depression

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
1
1
1
1
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Decrepit leaves west.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa has arrived from below.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
nar nice smobbing
You narrate 'nice smobbing'

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Maligant has arrived from below.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
p
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Maligant - In the Foothills
Rakashasa - In the Foothills
Occum - Edge of the Foothills
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Koresh - In the Foothills

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Occum narrates 'yep'

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Rakashasa gets the severed head of Taer the Human slain in the Blasted Lands from a backpack.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Rakashasa gives the severed head of Taer the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to Maligant.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Rakashasa says 'save'

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
p
1
1
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Maligant - In the Foothills
Rakashasa - In the Foothills
Occum - Edge of the Foothills
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Koresh - In the Foothills
Rakashasa smiles happily.
Maligant says 'thanks'

1
1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.
Rakashasa leaves west.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Maligant leaves west.

1
1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
stats
You are a 360 year old male trolloc warrior.
Your height is 7 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 255.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 91.9 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:21 Int:7 Wil:9 Dex:13 Con:17.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 6, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 185 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 75% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

p
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Decrepit narrates 'toss that shiner?'

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Occum - Edge of the Foothills
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Koresh - In the Foothills

1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
[kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Maligant narrates 'good shit guys'

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
p
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Occum - Edge of the Foothills
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Koresh - In the Foothills

1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
1
1
[kill human]
They aren't here.

1
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

eq
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You are using:
<worn on finger> a ring of silver
<worn on finger> a ring of silver
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a burnished metal breastplate
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of oiled chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of steel-backed gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a tainted war maul
<worn about waist> a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

p
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Occum - Edge of the Foothills
Decrepit - Edge of the Foothills
Koresh - In the Foothills

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
l
w
w
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The dismembered corpse of Taer is lying here.
Occum the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Decrepit narrates 'heading back keep'

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
p

Rakashasa narrates '"no time"... who the hell thinks like that' <--------------- Right O Nice Job

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >

[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
Reason: The remote host closed the connection
[ INFO ] - Connection time: 00:11:05.115

Kharix
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kharix » Tue May 01, 2018 6:52 am

Junction of the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

Path through the Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Trelin* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
You barely pierce *Trelin*'s right arm.
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
kill trelin
*Trelin* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
*Trelin* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.You pierce *Trelin*'s right arm.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
kill trelin
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!
Rig sends *Trelin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Scratched>
kill trelin
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s right arm hard.
You pierce *Trelin*'s right leg very hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
change mood brave
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
kill trelin
Mood changed to: Brave

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
You barely pierce *Trelin*'s body.
You do the best you can!

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
You do the best you can!

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Hurt>
kill trelin
*Trelin* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
*Trelin* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.wild stallion.
You pierce *Trelin*'s left leg very hard.
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
kill trelin
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s body hard.
*Trelin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Trelin*'s right leg hard.
You do the best you can!

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
*Trelin* leaves west riding a wild stallion.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

Junction of the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Trelin* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
Morfran narrates 'is it trelin'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
You try to pierce *Trelin*, but he parries successfully.
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s right arm very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Wounded>
kill trelin
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s body hard.
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You pierce *Trelin*'s left arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
A flock of ravens swarms in from high above to continue its circling and scouting.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
*Trelin* leaves east riding a wild stallion.
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
*Trelin* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.You pierce *Trelin*'s body.on.
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
*Trelin* leaves south riding a wild stallion.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.
Rig narrates 'dir'

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
nar s
nar s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
You narrate 's'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
You narrate 's'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
kill trelin
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

A Large Oak
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

Grassy Field Bordering the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
|1|.A black stallion prances about.
|2|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
|3|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
|4|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

A Sandy Clearing
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

The Long Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.
Rig leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Rig.

Near the Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A bloated and partially decayed corpse lies here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

Near the Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Trelin* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
You pierce *Trelin*'s right arm.
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
wher
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
kill trelin
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Bend in the Fal Dara Road
Kharix - Near the Bend in the Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
*Trelin* leaves north riding a wild stallion.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
*Trelin* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.wild stallion.
You pierce *Trelin*'s left foot very hard.
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin

*Trelin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Trelin*'s right hand.
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
kill trelin
You try to pierce *Trelin*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Battered>
You do the best you can!
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s head very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Beaten>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Beaten>
*Trelin* leaves east riding a wild stallion.
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

kill trelin
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
They aren't here.
Rig leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Rig.

Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Trelin* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded>
kill trelin
You barely pierce *Trelin*'s right arm.
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s right leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Critical>
kill trelin
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Critical>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Trelin: Critical>
Rig blasts *Trelin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Trelin*'s right arm.
*Trelin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Trelin*'s death cry.
They aren't here.
You follow Rig.

Hress
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Hress » Tue May 01, 2018 9:42 pm

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Rotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
Carter has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
Carter has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Rotten Ground
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
Carter has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Withering Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A chestnut stallion trots about, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Ocampo of Andor is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Zukai of Shienar is standing here mending a weapon, riding a kangaroo.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting Draconus, riding a shadow stallion.
Draconus {Apprentice to Jason Gaidin} is here, fighting Fiddler mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
Carter has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Zukai barely crushes *Fiddler*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You strike *Fiddler*'s head very hard.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Draconus: Beaten - Fiddler: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Draconus: Beaten - Fiddler: Battered >
You strike *Fiddler*'s body.
Draconus tries to crush *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
Draconus sends *Fiddler* sprawling with a powerful bash!

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Draconus: Beaten - Fiddler: Battered >
Mood changed to: Brave


Ocampo slashes a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!


A shadow stallion tries to hit Ocampo, but he deflects the blow.
Ocampo slashes a shadow stallion's right arm into bloody fragments!
You strike *Fiddler*'s body.
Zukai crushes *Fiddler*'s body hard.
Draconus crushes *Fiddler*'s body.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Draconus: Beaten - Fiddler: Beaten >

Zukai nods in agreement.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Draconus: Beaten - Fiddler: Beaten >
They already seem to be stunned.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Draconus: Beaten - Fiddler: Beaten >
They already seem to be stunned.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Draconus: Beaten - Fiddler: Beaten >
A shadow stallion tries to hit Ocampo, but he parries successfully.
You strike *Fiddler*'s left hand.
Zukai crushes *Fiddler*'s body hard.
Draconus crushes *Fiddler*'s body hard.
Carter bellows 'Petros scalped dropped'


-
Ocampo sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fiddler* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=+
*
*
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fiddler* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

+=
-
-
Ocampo slashes a shadow stallion's body very hard.
*Fiddler* slices Draconus's body.
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fiddler* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=
As *Fiddler* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Carter pounds *Fiddler*'s left leg.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fiddler* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Fiddler* avoids being bashed by Draconus who loses his balance and falls!

L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > st
L R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fiddler* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!


Ocampo slashes a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!
Zukai tries to crush *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
*Fiddler* slices Draconus's body hard.
*Fiddler* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fiddler* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Zukai sends *Fiddler* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You stand up.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tt 4
You stop using an ironshod staff of oak.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a camouflaged hood.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You throw a throwing spike at *Fiddler*.


A throwing spike arcs through the air.
Shey narrates 'whomever looted monsoon if they gear me can come pk'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tt 4
L R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

Draconus crushes *Fiddler*'s body hard.
Carter pounds *Fiddler*'s right leg hard.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Ocampo, but he parries successfully.
Zukai crushes *Fiddler*'s body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Fiddler* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
Zukai says 'there we go'

You throw a throwing spike at *Fiddler*.


A throwing spike arcs through the air.
Ocampo sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Fiddler* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
Zukai says 'let's see'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Ocampo narrates 'gottt bash yo'

L R HP:Scratched MV:Full > tt 4
L R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Draconus crushes *Fiddler*'s body hard.
*Fiddler* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Carter pounds *Fiddler*'s body very hard.
*Fiddler* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fiddler*'s death cry.
Ocampo slashes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a silver Kandori wristcuff.

Throw at who?

L R HP:Scratched MV:Full > L R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You are already wielding a weapon!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Zukai nods in agreement.

L R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar :)


Ocampo gets seven gold crowns from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets fifteen copper pennys from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a throwing spike from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a throwing spike from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a belt pack from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a heron marked blade with a jeweled hilt from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a hammered pair of silver vambraces from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a gold ring from the corpse of Fiddler.
Ocampo gets a gold ring from the corpse of Fiddler.

Mhaliah
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Mhaliah » Thu May 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Not PK, but funny...

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jaros: Wounded - the lich: Critical > sa i beat
Naji slashes the lich's left leg into bloody fragments!
You pound the lich's body into bloody fragments!
A brigand sentry slashes your left leg.
A brigand sentry barely slashes your head.
A brigand sentry tickles your body with his slash.
A brigand sentry barely slashes your right leg.
The lich tickles Jaros's head with its pound.
You say 'i beat'

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jaros: Wounded - the lich: Critical >
Jaros nods in agreement.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Jaros: Wounded - the lich: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
Jaros tries to blast the lich, but it dodges the attack.
You pound the lich's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
The lich is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear the lich's death cry.
A brigand sentry tickles your left arm with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Healthy >
Jaros gets a tinful of a black, foul liquid from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a pair of light leather boots from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a pair of silken black pants from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a thin pair of leather gloves from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a pair of tooled leather sleeves from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a light hauberk of oiled chainmail from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a gray suede hood from the corpse of the lich.
Jaros gets a ring of silver from the corpse of the lich.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Healthy >
Jaros leaves west.
Naji leaves west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Healthy > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Healthy > change mood wimpy
flee
You pound a brigand sentry's left leg very hard.
A brigand sentry slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched >
You try to pound a brigand sentry, but he deflects the blow.
A brigand sentry barely slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


change mood wimpy
flee
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > change mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Scratched >
You pound a brigand sentry's right arm hard.
A brigand sentry tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely tickles your head with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry barely slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


change mood wimpy
flee
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Hurt >
Jaros has arrived from the west.
Naji has arrived from the west.

change mood wimpy
flee
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a brigand sentry: Hurt >
You try to pound a brigand sentry, but he parries successfully.
A brigand sentry barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone tickles your left leg with his slash.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Jaros.

Benito
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Benito » Thu May 03, 2018 3:18 pm

Do you have a script that changes mood wimpy every time you flee?


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests