Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Ahri
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ahri » Tue May 15, 2018 12:15 am

A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Murphy, riding a shadow stallion.
Draconus the Initiate is sitting here, riding an Illianer steed.
Murphy Law is here, fighting Mikhan, riding an Illianer steed.
*Rig* is here, fighting Draconus, riding a shadow stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full > *Rig* slashes
Draconus's body.
[channel 'flame strike' dreadlord]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Mikhan* barely strikes Murphy's right leg.
*Rig* slashes Draconus's right arm very hard.

=+*

*Mikhan* puts a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle in a small purse.

*
*Rig* gets a bunch of fireworks from an embroidered, cotton shoulder
bag.

+
*Rig* lights the fuse on the fireworks and sets them on the ground.
The fuse slowly burns...
*Mikhan* puts a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle in a small purse.

=
Ok.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Mikhan*.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Full - Draconus: Hurt - Rig: Hurt >

*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Full - Draconus: Hurt - Rig: Hurt >
f
s

You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
combat demo
*Rig* gazes deeply at Draconus...
Draconus looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Rig* slashes Draconus's left leg hard.
*Rig* slashes Draconus's left leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Full - Draconus: Hurt - Rig: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings *Mikhan* through the air.
The bright flash of the explosion momentarily blinds you.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
Multiple matches found!
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you
through the air.


Someone narrates 's of luggy'


Someone narrates 'all hit'

st
You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
Multiple matches found!
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Full > You are already standing.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Full >
emb

*someone* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

channel

Someone narrates 'rip him for me and tell him thanks *snicker*'

f
n
w
You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
Multiple matches found!
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

n
w
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full > Channel what??

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full >
n
w
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
Multiple matches found!

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full >
n
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
Multiple matches found!

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full > You swiftly dodge someone's
attempt to strike you.
Someone joins someone's fight!
Someone joins someone's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - a bandit: Healthy > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - a bandit: Healthy > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - a bandit: Healthy >
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - a bandit: Healthy > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - a bandit: Healthy >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*someone* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

f
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - a bandit: Healthy > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Critical SP:Fading MV:Full - a bandit: Healthy >
Someone slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Someone tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
Someone tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
*someone* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

xiric
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Tue May 15, 2018 3:57 pm

LS gets Justice


* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Suddenly, a way west appears to open.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Ragyn* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Raeza* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Shaista* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Rico* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Rhys* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Jackson* has arrived from the west.
A warhorse has arrived from the west.
*Rhys* tries to slash Toki, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > b
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's right arm very hard.
[ba h.human]
You silently approach your victim...


*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's body with his pierce.

-
Garrosh tries to pound *Jackson*, but he parries successfully.
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's right leg.
Morfran tries to cleave *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.
Toki tickles *Rhys*'s body with his strike.
*Rhys* tries to slash Toki, but he deflects the blow.
*Rico* draws a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood with a flash of steel.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.

*
*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Raeza* tries to strike Morfran, but he parries successfully.

-
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right leg.
*Rhys* tries to slash Toki, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's body with his pierce.
*Ragyn* tries to scythe Morfran, but he deflects the blow.
Toki strikes *Rhys*'s left arm.
*Rhys* tries to slash Toki, but he parries successfully.
*Ragyn* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Wounded >
Decrepit sends *Rico* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Wounded >
*Jackson* avoids being bashed by Garrosh who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Wounded >
*Rhys* looks at Toki.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Wounded >
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's head with his pierce.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Wounded >
*Raeza* barely strikes Morfran's right arm.
You pierce *Shaista*'s right leg.
Decrepit crushes *Rico*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's head very hard.
*Raeza* throws a fireball at Toki, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
Toki sends *Rhys* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rico* leaves north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit narrates 'time to zerk'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit tries to crush *Raeza*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* barely pierces Decrepit's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered > y

*Rico* pierces Decrepit's left leg hard.
Decrepit tries to crush *Raeza*, but she parries successfully.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s body.
*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's left arm extremely hard.
Toki tickles *Rhys*'s left foot with his strike.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.
Decrepit crushes *Raeza*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Toki narrates 'am'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
A faint rumble is heard from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* closes the way west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right leg.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s body.
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's right leg.
Toki barely strikes *Rhys*'s body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Wounded >
Morfran avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!
Decrepit sends *Raeza* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Wounded >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.
Decrepit crushes *Raeza*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Shaista*'s body.
Morfran sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rhys* opens a way west.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Garrosh sends *Jackson* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Garrosh narrates 'zerk also'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right leg.
Decrepit crushes *Raeza*'s body into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Shaista*'s left arm.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s left arm hard.
Morfran tries to cleave *Ragyn*, but he parries successfully.
Toki strikes *Rhys*'s left leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Toki eats a large slab of meat.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* barely pierces Decrepit's body.
Decrepit crushes *Raeza*'s body into bloody fragments!
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s left leg.
Garrosh tries to pound *Jackson*, but he parries successfully.
Toki eats a large slab of meat.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Morfran stops using a saw-toothed axe.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rhys* sends Toki sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body hard.
Decrepit crushes *Raeza*'s body into bloody fragments!
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s body.
Garrosh tries to pound *Jackson*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's body very hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Raeza* panics, and attempts to flee!
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Raeza* leaves north.
*Ragyn* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Rico assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.
You pierce *Shaista*'s left leg.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body very hard.
*Rhys* assumes Tower of Morning.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's left hand.
You pierce *Shaista*'s body.
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's body with his pierce.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's body hard.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's body into bloody fragments!
Ragyn assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
A faint rumble is heard from the north.
Rico assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit tries to crush *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's head.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's body into bloody fragments!
*Raeza* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's left arm.
You pierce *Shaista*'s head.
Garrosh tries to pound *Jackson*, but he parries successfully.
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's right foot very hard.
Garrosh sends *Jackson* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
A faint rumble is heard from the far corner.
A faint rumble is heard from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rhys* sends Toki sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's left arm hard.
Decrepit sends *Rico* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit crushes *Rico*'s body into bloody fragments!
You tickle *Shaista*'s body with your pierce.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body very hard.
*Rhys* gracefully changes forms to Parting the Silk.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's body very hard.
*Raeza* throws a fireball at Toki, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!
Morfran avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* leaves east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s left leg.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body very hard.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's right foot into bloody fragments!
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body hard.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
A faint rumble is heard from the east.

sh - Shaista: Battered >
Toki narrates 'im doomed'
*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right arm.
*Raeza* tickles Morfran's head with her strike.
*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's right hand with his pierce.
*Rhys* tries to slash Toki, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's left arm.
*Shaista* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Rhys* tries to slash Toki, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!
*Ragyn* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!
Garrosh sends *Jackson* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit sends *Rico* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit crushes *Rico*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Shaista* pounds your left arm very hard.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s left foot.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's body hard.
*Rhys* spins on one heel, changing forms to Tower of Morning.
*Rhys* slashes Toki's right foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Raeza* unleashes a fireball at Toki, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
Toki is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Toki's death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body.
You pierce *Shaista*'s right arm.
*Shaista* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s head.
*Rico* pierces your right arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
A faint rumble is heard from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Raeza* throws a fireball at Garrosh, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
You swiftly dodge *Rico*'s attempt to pierce you.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s body.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Morfran avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Rico assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit avoids being bashed by *Rhys* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s right leg.
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's body with his pierce.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit sends *Rhys* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit narrates 'he did not lie'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body.
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's body.
Morfran narrates 'yeah we are all doomed'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Morfran clambers to his feet.
*Raeza* throws a fireball at Garrosh, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered > Morfran draws a dagger from an earthen brown mantle with a flash of steel.
Morfran tries to pierce *Rico*, but he dodges the attack.
A Marble Vault
The walls of the vault are a smooth polished marble. Along the west wall a
large mosaic can be seen. This vault is obviously cared for as it is clean
and no dust has collected on any of its surfaces. A series of four tiles
occupy the corner.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

The corpse of Toki is lying here.
*Rico* is here, fighting YOU!
*Raeza* is here, fighting Morfran.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Jackson* is here, fighting Garrosh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Rhys* is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Shaista* is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Morfran.
Garrosh the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Jackson.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Rhys.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Rico.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Garrosh sends *Jackson* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s right arm hard.
*Raeza* tickles Morfran's body with her strike.
You tickle *Shaista*'s left leg with your pierce.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s right arm very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered > z

Morfran avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Garrosh - A Marble Vault
Xiric - A Marble Vault
Decrepit - A Marble Vault
Morfran - A Marble Vault

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* pierces your body extremely hard.
You tickle *Shaista*'s body with your pierce.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered > zz

*Rico* swiftly dodges Morfran's attempt to pierce him.
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Shaista*'s right leg.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body hard.
*Rico* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered > [who ]
Players
-------
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer [Ahf'frait]
Toki the Trolloc
Garrosh the Inflicted Servant [Ghar'ghael]
Xiric the Sneaksy
Decrepit the Dark Master [Ghar'ghael Master]

5 players displayed.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit sends *Rhys* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Ragyn* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's head.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Decrepit narrates 'just keep bashing'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
Morfran tries to pierce *Ragyn*, but he dodges the attack.
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body hard.
*Raeza* tickles Morfran's right arm with her strike.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s body.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s right leg.
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's body with his pierce.
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body hard.
*Jackson* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Toki.
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Rico* leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Battered >
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's head hard.
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body hard.
You pierce *Shaista*'s body.
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's right leg.
*Ragyn* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
You pierce *Shaista*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* avoids being bashed by Garrosh who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* stops using a brightly-colored sash.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
A faint rumble is heard from the east.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's head very hard.
*Raeza* barely strikes Morfran's left arm.
You pierce *Shaista*'s left leg.
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* wears a belt with a buckle of cuendillar around his waist.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Decrepit sends *Rhys* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's right arm very hard.
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body hard.
*Raeza* tickles Morfran's left foot with her strike.
You tickle *Shaista*'s body with your pierce.
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Garrosh sends *Jackson* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Decrepit licks *Rhys*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
You tickle *Shaista*'s body with your pierce.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s right arm.

sh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Shaista* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body.
*Raeza* barely strikes Morfran's left arm.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body hard.
*Jackson* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's left arm.
*Jackson* leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!
*Ragyn* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Garrosh tries to pound *Jackson*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Shaista* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s head hard.
Decrepit narrates 'a few of them low'

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Shaista* pounds your left foot into bloody fragments!
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's right leg very hard.
*Raeza* barely strikes Morfran's left arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Rhys* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's right leg with his pierce.
*Shaista* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's body hard.
*Raeza* tickles Morfran's right leg with her strike.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s left leg.
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!
Morfran avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Garrosh sends *Jackson* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jackson* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rico assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body very hard.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's body hard.
*Raeza* tries to strike Morfran, but he deflects the blow.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s body.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body hard.
You pierce *Shaista*'s head.
*Shaista* winces in pain.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Shaista* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Ragyn* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Ragyn* tries to scythe Morfran, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body hard.
*Jackson* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Jackson* leaves north.
*Raeza* tickles Morfran's left arm with her strike.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s body.
Garrosh narrates 'jacksong batt'

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Morfran avoids being bashed by *Ragyn* who loses his balance and falls!
Rico assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
Garrosh tries to pound *Jackson*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Ragyn* avoids being bashed by Morfran who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Decrepit avoids being bashed by *Rhys* who loses his balance and falls!
*Rhys* avoids being bashed by Decrepit who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's head with his pierce.
Garrosh tries to pound *Jackson*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Rico*'s attempt to pierce you.
*Raeza* tries to strike Morfran, but he parries successfully.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's body.
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

esh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Morfran stops using a dagger.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Morfran wields a saw-toothed axe.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Rico* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
Morfran tries to cleave *Ragyn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Shaista* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's right arm very hard.
Decrepit crushes *Rhys*'s body.
*Raeza* barely strikes Morfran's left leg.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten > na shasta beat wincing

Garrosh sends *Jackson* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Jackson* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s body.
*Rico* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Shaista: Beaten >
*Ragyn* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

Garrosh pounds *Jackson*'s right arm hard.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's body very hard.
*Rico* pierces your left foot into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Shaista* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Raeza* tries to strike Morfran, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Shaista*'s left arm.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
You flee head over heels.
A Marble Vault
The walls of the vault are a smooth polished marble. Along the west wall a
Multiple possible map positions after fleeing. Guessing...
large mosaic can be seen. This vault is obviously cared for as it is clean
and no dust has collected on any of its surfaces. A series of four tiles
occupy the corner.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: *Jackson* is sitting here.
Ok.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > f
A Marble Vault
The walls of the vault are a smooth polished marble. Along the west wall a
large mosaic can be seen. This vault is obviously cared for as it is clean
and no dust has collected on any of its surfaces. A series of four tiles
occupy the corner.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An iron sconce is embedded into the wall.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > s
c
A Marble Vault
The walls of the vault are a smooth polished marble. Along the west wall a
large mosaic can be seen. This vault is obviously cared for as it is clean
and no dust has collected on any of its surfaces. A series of four tiles
occupy the corner.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: *Rico* is here, fighting Decrepit.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
[ba h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab who? <---------- my only hope is to take one with me :P

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab who?
Decrepit narrates 'rhys beat'

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > w
c
b
A Marble Vault
The walls of the vault are a smooth polished marble. Along the west wall a
large mosaic can be seen. This vault is obviously cared for as it is clean
and no dust has collected on any of its surfaces. A series of four tiles
occupy the corner.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of Toki is lying here.
*Jackson* is here, fighting Garrosh.
*Rico* is here, fighting Decrepit.
*Raeza* is here, fighting Morfran.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Rhys* is here, fighting Decrepit.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Shaista* is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Ragyn* is here, fighting Morfran.
Garrosh the Inflicted Servant is here, fighting Shaista.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Rhys.
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Ragyn.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Ragyn* sends Morfran sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's body.
Garrosh pounds *Shaista*'s body.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right leg.
*Ragyn* scythes Morfran's right leg hard.
*Raeza* tickles Morfran's left leg with her strike.
Garrosh barely pounds *Shaista*'s body.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.
[ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Ragyn* stops using a wicked knife bladed axe.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Ragyn* wields the ancient greatsword, Justice.

b
* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
*Rhys* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!
[ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's body.
Garrosh pounds *Shaista*'s left hand.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right arm hard.
*Ragyn* smites Morfran's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Rhys* gracefully changes forms to Tower of Morning.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's left leg hard.
*Raeza* barely strikes Morfran's body.
[ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full >
Garrosh pounds *Shaista*'s body.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right leg hard.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's right foot.
*Shaista* sends Garrosh sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b

*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's left leg with his pierce.
*Shaista* pounds Garrosh's body.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's right arm hard.
*Ragyn* tries to smite Morfran, but he deflects the blow.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's right leg hard.
*Raeza* tries to strike Morfran, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b

*Jackson* pierces Garrosh's left leg.
*Shaista* pounds Garrosh's body hard.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's right arm very hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > [ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > b
[ba h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > v
Morfran sends *Ragyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
*Shaista* moves swiftly to protect *Raeza*.
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s head.
*Shaista* winces in pain.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical >
You pierce *Shaista*'s right arm.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Shaista* pounds Garrosh's right leg hard.
*Rico* barely pierces Decrepit's body.
Morfran cleaves *Ragyn*'s left arm.
*Raeza* tries to strike Morfran, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical > v

*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's right leg.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical > *Rhys* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical > t
You barely pierce *Shaista*'s left hand.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
*Jackson* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's body.
Morfran cleaves *Ragyn*'s left foot.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's head hard.
*Raeza* barely tickles Morfran's left hand with her strike.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

ll - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical >
Rico assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Shaista* sends Garrosh sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical >
As someone leaves the tiles are disturbed.
*Jackson* tickles Garrosh's left foot with his pierce.
*Rico* pierces Decrepit's left leg.
*Rhys* slashes Decrepit's left leg hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical > na i ded

*Ragyn* stops using the ancient greatsword, Justice.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Garrosh: Beaten - Shaista: Critical > *Jackson* pierces Garrosh's body.
*Shaista* pounds Garrosh's head.
*someone* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Morfran.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A raven is here flying around.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [10]
Toki the Trolloc is resting here.
Dead men tell no tales...

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Decrepit arrives suddenly, looking dazed and confused.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > sigh
You sigh.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Garrosh arrives suddenly, looking dazed and confused.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Decrepit snickers softly.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Garrosh says 'lol'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Xiric, your wheel has fared poorly...'
Morfran arrives suddenly, looking dazed and confused.
Toki chuckles politely.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Morfran rests.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...

Ragyn
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ragyn » Tue May 15, 2018 4:15 pm

hats off to you gents, didn't expect it to be as close as it was

xiric
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Tue May 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Lotta pain in your group.

Kharix
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kharix » Fri May 18, 2018 5:09 am

You narrate 'ahri was 1e rotten'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kharix - Thinning Vegetation

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
s
hide
backstab h.human
Rotten Vegetation
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Avie.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
where
e
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kharix - Rotten Vegetation
Toki - Inside the Northern Gatekeep
Morfran - Near a Bridge
Rig - Near a Bridge
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
Near a Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Morfran the Pugnacious Destroyer is here, fighting Avie.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Avie, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Avie* is here, fighting Morfran, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Rikki* is here, fighting Rig, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a |3|.dust-colored gelding.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
hide
backstab h.human

*Avie* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>

Morfran tries to pound *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
kill human
kill human
*Ahri* tickles Morfran's body with her strike.
Morfran tries to pound *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.
Rig slashes *Rikki*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Rikki* tries to hit Rig, but he parries successfully.
*Avie* has arrived from the east, riding a |4|.warhorse.
You try to pierce *Avie*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Avie: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Avie: Scratched>
fol rig
You now follow Rig.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Avie: Scratched>
sheath
dra shiny

*Avie* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Avie: Scratched>
change mood brave
*Avie* leaves north riding a warhorse.
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
*Rikki* tries to hit Rig, but he deflects the blow.
You try to quietly draw a shiny copper dagger from a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 125 hit points.

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring>
kill human
You pierce *Ahri*'s right leg.
Morfran sends *Ahri* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Scratched>
kill human
Rig sends *Rikki* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Scratched>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Scratched>
kill human

You pierce *Ahri*'s right arm hard.
You are now a member of Rig's group.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Scratched>
sheath
dra clear

You pierce *Ahri*'s right hand.
Morfran pounds *Ahri*'s body into bloody fragments!
Rig slashes *Rikki*'s head into bloody fragments!
Rig looks at *Rikki*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
change mood brave
You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
kill human
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 125 hit points.

kill human
kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
*Avie* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.You do the best you can! , riding a |5|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Avie*'s commands.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
kill human
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Avie*'s commands.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>

A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Avie*'s commands.

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Hurt>
You pierce *Ahri*'s body very hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
Rig hisses 'now you're all dead'
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human

You pierce *Ahri*'s head very hard.
Morfran pounds *Ahri*'s body into bloody fragments!
Rig gazes deeply at *Rikki*...
*Rikki* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Rig slashes *Rikki*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
kill human

*Rikki* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!
*Rikki* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill human
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
Rig tries to slash *Avie*, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Morfran: Scratched - Ahri: Wounded>
You try to pierce *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.
You pierce *Ahri*'s body hard.
*Ahri* panics, and attempts to flee!
The night has begun.
Timer now at 65 secs.
Timer now at 65 secs.
*Ahri* leaves west riding a dust-colored gelding.
You pierce *Avie*'s left foot hard.

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
kill human
kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
*Ahri* has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.*Rikki* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the west.
*Avie* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!
Morfran pounds *Rikki*'s right arm very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Scratched>
*Rikki* barely tickles Morfran's right hand with her hit.
Morfran pounds *Rikki*'s body into bloody fragments!
You try to pierce *Avie*, but she parries successfully.
*Avie* tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Rig slashes *Avie*'s body into bloody fragments!
Rig sends *Avie* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>
kill human
You pierce *Avie*'s right arm extremely hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>
Rig looks at *Avie*.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>
kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>
kill human

*Ahri* calls lightning from the sky to strike you, sizzling your insides!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Wounded>

You swiftly dodge *Ahri*'s attempt to strike you.
*Rikki* tickles Morfran's left leg with her hit.
You pierce *Avie*'s body very hard.
Rig slashes *Avie*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Battered>

Morfran sends *Rikki* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Battered>

You pierce *Avie*'s right foot hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Battered>
kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Healthy - Avie: Battered>
kill human
kill human
Morfran pounds *Rikki*'s body into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Avie*'s body.
*Avie* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Avie* leaves west riding a warhorse.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human

You try to pierce *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
You try to pierce *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.
Morfran pounds *Rikki*'s body extremely hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
You do the best you can!
*Rikki* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human

*Rikki* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
*Rikki* has arrived from the east, riding a |7|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>

*Rikki* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>

*Ahri* calls lightning from the sky to strike you, sizzling your insides!

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
You try to pierce *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.
Rig tries to slash *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>
kill human

Morfran gets a water skin from a backpack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Wounded>

Morfran pounds *Ahri*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Ahri* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
*Ahri* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong>
kill human
kill human

*Ahri* has arrived from the east, riding a |8|.dust-colored gelding.

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong>
kill human
You try to pierce *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
Morfran leaves east.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
Morfran has arrived from the east.
You do the best you can!
Morfran tries to pound *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
Rig tries to slash *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
You pierce *Ahri*'s right leg very hard.
*Ahri* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
Morfran tries to pound *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Ahri*'s attempt to strike you.
You try to pierce *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.
*Ahri* leaves west riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Ahri* has arrived from the west, riding a |9|.dust-colored gelding.
You try to pierce *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.
Morfran tries to pound *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
*Ahri* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
Rig sends *Ahri* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered>
kill human
Rig slashes *Ahri*'s body into bloody fragments!
Morfran pounds *Ahri*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Ahri*'s right leg very hard.
*Ahri* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You pierce *Ahri*'s right hand extremely hard.
*Ahri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ahri*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

achillies
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby achillies » Sat May 19, 2018 1:58 am

LOLZ - love blick from full

A Small Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A sheep is here, bleating.
Draz has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - A Small Crossroads
Achillies - A Small Crossroads
Lea - Along the Caemlyn Road

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Draz says 'sup'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Xin places a dark oak javelin in the back of a gray palfrey, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
A gray palfrey is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a gray palfrey's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Draz says 'where he at'

charge h.xin
You line up your charge...

+
Xin gets iron horseshoes from the corpse of a gray palfrey.
Xin gets a high-cantled saddle from the corpse of a gray palfrey.
Xin gets a bridle made of leather from the corpse of a gray palfrey.


Chaaaaarrrge!! Xin bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a steel-shafted lance!
Xin is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Xin's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > nar xin dead
snick

Draz gets a water skin from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets iron horseshoes from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a high-cantled saddle from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a bridle made of leather from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a dark oak javelin from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a scrimshaw bracelet of delicate beauty from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a scrimshaw bracelet of delicate beauty from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a backpack from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets an ivory necklace from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Xin.
Draz gets a lantern from the corpse of Xin.

isabel
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isabel » Sat May 19, 2018 8:24 am

Xiric leaves a trail of blood outside RK. I bash him a bit while he's afk Well for some opportunistic advancement.

The Courtyard
The view here is amazing. To the east and slightly
keeps which tower above everything. From here the
of the entire castle can be seen in its entirety.
have collapsed in on themselves totally destroying
keeps. Also most of the walls that used to provide
against attack have nearly crumbled to nothing. A
be sensed coming from the west, and a well lies to
extends in all directions from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple me

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Courtyard
*Xiric* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill $target$
bash
You try to lance *Xiric*, but he parries successfu

= ng - Xiric: Wounded >
*Xiric* pierces your body hard.
You try to lance *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow
Your bash at *Xiric* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > nar on 1n
You narrate 'on 1n well'

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > nar bashe
You narrate 'bashed'

stat
look
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded >
You try to lance *Xiric*, but he parries successfu

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > You are a
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120
You are carrying 0.5 lbs and wearing 39.5 lbs, pea
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:
Offensive bonus: 161, Dodging bonus: 23, Parrying
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Po
Your armor absorbs about 8% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > The Court
The view here is amazing. To the east and slightly
keeps which tower above everything. From here the
of the entire castle can be seen in its entirety.
have collapsed in on themselves totally destroying
keeps. Also most of the walls that used to provide
against attack have nearly crumbled to nothing. A
be sensed coming from the west, and a well lies to
extends in all directions from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple me
*Xiric* is sitting here

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded >
*Xiric* pierces your body hard.
You lance *Xiric*'s body hard.

scan n
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded >
*Xiric* pierces your left hand.
*Xiric* starts scolding you.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > A fade em
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A tall barrel-chested blacksmith stands here stari

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > bash
*
*Xiric* pierces your body very hard.

=
*Xiric* pierces your body very hard.


As *Xiric* avoids your bash, you topple over and f

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > sniff

*Xiric* pierces your body very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > notice
change mood wimpy
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*

f
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > You stop pa
surroundings.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > Mood change

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded >
*Xiric* drops a bubbling draught.
*Xiric* drops a brown sack.
*Xiric* drops a green shirt.
*Xiric* drops a pair of ebony-steel plate vambrace
*Xiric* drops a long halberd.
*Xiric* drops some brown kaf beans.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Xiric: Wounded > up
*Xiric* pierces your body.
You try to lance *Xiric*, but he parries successfu
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind..

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
north
up
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An enormously fat, slobbering trolloc drags a larg
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fier

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > south
south
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An enormously fat, slobbering trolloc drags a larg
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

west
north
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
A slobbering, hoarding trolloc hits your head.
A goat-faced trolloc joins a slobbering, hoarding
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's
A goat-faced trolloc joins a goat-faced trolloc's
A fade joins a goat-faced trolloc's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a slobbering, hoarding troll
your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a slobbering, hoarding troll
A goat-faced trolloc pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

A goat-faced trolloc barely pierces your right leg
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

A goat-faced trolloc pierces your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a slobbering, hoarding troll
A fade slashes your left leg extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

A goat-faced trolloc pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

A goat-faced trolloc pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

A goat-faced trolloc pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

A goat-faced trolloc barely pierces your right leg
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so m

You lance a slobbering, hoarding trolloc's body ve
Someone hits your right leg very hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

Forgot I had no abs on :(

xiric
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Sat May 19, 2018 11:35 am

I wondered why you were nakid I assumed you were resetting. I ran gk when you fled, when you didn't come I assumed you had mobbed:(

Reven
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Reven » Sat May 19, 2018 2:37 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryzen - A Graveled Path
Reven - A Graveled Path
Zoot - The Warders Practice Yard

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
A Graveled Path
The gravel covered path is at least forty feet wide and is lined with pruned
trees and shrubs that make it look more like a lord's park then the center
of a large city. The trees are filled with singing birds and butterflies
flutter around the short shrubs. Benches lining the path and scattered
throughout the trees provide resting places for the weary. Wide steps to
the east lead up to the western entrance hall of the White Tower.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: Zoot the Dragonsworn Veteran is standing here.
Kryzen of Arafel is standing here, riding a |1|.Domani razor.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Kryzen says 'gonna hit then'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Kryzen leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > n
k h.zoot
An Aes Sedai has arrived from the south.
The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.
The Warders Practice Yard
The ground here has been cleared of all vegetation and the earth has been
compacted to provide good footing for the warders and their students to
practice on. The tall trees surrounding the clearing provide shade for the
men practicing. Racks are scattered across the clearing and along the
walls. The teachers often watch their students duel each other with wooden
practice swords.

A sign hangs on the wall.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Some elaborate figurines spew fresh water into a broad basin here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
The White Tower board is mounted on a wall here.
Kryzen of Arafel is standing here, riding a |1|.Domani razor.
Zoot the Dragonsworn Veteran is standing here.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
A warder's student stands here catching his breath.
Coulin the Master of Arms is here teaching his students.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You pierce Zoot's left leg very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Battered >
Zoot tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce Zoot, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Battered >
You try to pierce Zoot, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Battered >
Kryzen sends Zoot sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Battered >
Kryzen pounds Zoot's right leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce Zoot's body extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Beaten >
Kryzen pounds Zoot's body extremely hard.
You pierce Zoot's body extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Critical > sheath dagger
draw spike
throw h.zoot
draw dagger
You sheath a curved clear dagger into a white cloak with a crimson crook.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a camouflaged hood.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Critical > You throw a throwing spike at Zoot.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Critical >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Critical > You try to quietly draw a curved clear dagger from a white cloak with a crimson crook.
Zoot panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Zoot: Critical >
A throwing spike rips through Zoot's guts as she collapses to the ground.
Zoot is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Zoot's death cry.

Aardvolf
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Aardvolf » Sat May 19, 2018 4:29 pm

o HP:Hurt MV:Weary > kill h.human
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary > kill human

*Dixon* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

kill human
* HP:Hurt MV:Weary > *Dixon* slices your right arm.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Dixon: Battered > kill human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Dixon: Battered > bash
You do the best you can!

*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!>

+
*Dixon* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*
Suddenly *Gralin* places a sunburst engraved dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

I think this proves they are darkfriends.. cause that is the dark ones own luck!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ragen and 7 guests