Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rark
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rark » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:03 pm

hahahhaha I'm dying what the hell is going on

The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A raven is here flying around.
A pocket-sized chihuahua is here, following his master.
*Thune* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full > j
[k human]
You try to slash *Thune*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Thune: Healthy > b
[bash ]

+
*Thune* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A raven caws 'Thune is at The Forgotten Road'
A chihuahua joins Thune's fight!
Someone squeaks 'Thune is at The Forgotten Road'
*Thune* slices your left leg.

=
Your bash at *Thune* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Thune: Scratched > l thune
A chihuahua hits your left leg hard.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Thune*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You are hungry.

Thune has a few scratches.

*Thune* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a water skin
a large slab of meat
sixteen copper pennys
five gold crowns

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Scratched > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Scratched > A chihuahua tickles your body with his hit.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You gaze deeply into the soul of a chihuahua.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You slash *Thune*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

- :Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >
A chihuahua hits your right hand.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Thune* slices your body.

+
*Thune* barely slices your body.


As *Thune* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
A chihuahua tickles your body with his hit.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Thune* slices your left hand hard.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - a chihuahua: Scratched > na I have found a human
b

Someone squeaks 'a *newbie* is at The Practice Yard'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - a chihuahua: Scratched > j
b

*Thune* slices your body.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - a chihuahua: Scratched > You narrate 'I have found a human'

You gaze deeply into the soul of the lame wolf. Scratched >
The lame wolf looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash a chihuahua's body into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua tickles your body with his hit.
You swiftly dodge the lame wolf's attempt to hit you.
*Thune* slices your body.
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[k human]
Ok.

[bash ] ng MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >

-
A chihuahua hits your right leg.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.


*Thune* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > b

A chihuahua hits your right leg.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Thune* slices your body.
*Thune* slices your body hard.
*Thune* looks at you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >
Someone squeaks 'a *newbie* is at End of a Corridor'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >
A chihuahua hits your body.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Thune* barely slices your right foot.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >
*Thune* slices your right leg hard.

[bash ] trong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >

=
A chihuahua tickles your body with his hit.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

=
Your bash at *Thune* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >
You gaze deeply into the soul of a chihuahua.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You try to slash *Thune*, but he parries successfully.
A chihuahua hits your body.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > stats
You are a 330 year old male myrddraal.
Your height is 6 feet, 7 inches, and you weigh 235.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 61.9 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:17 Wil:16 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 171, Dodging bonus: 89, Parrying bonus: 157
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 100 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 78% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > b
Someone squeaks 'a *newbie* is at End of a Corridor'
You slash *Thune*'s body into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua barely hits your left arm.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

+ trong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt >
*Thune* barely slices your body.

+
A chihuahua barely hits your right leg.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Thune* slices your body hard.

=
Your bash at *Thune* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Hurt > cmb
off
You slash *Thune*'s body into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua tickles your body with his hit.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded > You gaze deeply into the soul of a chihuahua.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Thune*.
*Thune* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Thune*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua hits your right leg.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded > A rat squeaks 'Timmee is at Caemlyn Central Square'
A raven caws 'Thune is at The Forgotten Road'
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* trong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded >
A chihuahua hits your right foot.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Thune* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

+
*Thune* slices your body.


As *Thune* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded >
A chihuahua hits your body hard.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Thune* slices your head hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded >
*Thune* barely slices your head.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded > k chichuaha
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded > b

You slash *Thune*'s body into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua tickles your body with his hit.
You swiftly dodge the lame wolf's attempt to hit you.
*Thune* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

[bash ] Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded >

-
A chihuahua barely hits your body.
The lame wolf tickles your body with his hit.
*Thune* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

=
Your bash at *Thune* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Wounded >
You slash *Thune*'s body into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua hits your right arm.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Battered > change wimpy 80
You will now flee if you go below 80 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Battered > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Battered > You slash *Thune*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua hits your body.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

+ Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Battered >
Someone squeaks 'Thune is at The Forgotten Road'
A raven caws 'Thune is at The Forgotten Road'
A chihuahua barely hits your left leg.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Thune* slices your right hand.
*Thune* slices your right foot hard.

=
Your bash at *Thune* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Battered >
You slash *Thune*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua tickles your right leg with his hit.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Beaten > b

You slash *Thune*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
A chihuahua barely tickles your body with his hit.
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* rong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical >
A chihuahua hits your body.
The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Thune* slices your right arm.


Someone squeaks 'Timmee is at Caemlyn Central Square'


*Thune* slices your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh > e
j
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A raven is here flying around.
A pocket-sized chihuahua is here, following his master.
*Thune* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.

b
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh > [k human]
You try to slash *Thune*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] rong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical >


*Thune* slices your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Forgotten Braem
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh > change wimpy 40
s
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

j
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh > b
The Forgotten Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A raven is here flying around.
A pocket-sized chihuahua is here, following his master.
*Thune* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh > [k human]
You try to slash *Thune*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] rong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical >

*
*Thune* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Thune* barely slices your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A chihuahua joins Thune's fight!


As *Thune* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical > b

Byrg narrates 'well im gonna die'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical >
A chihuahua barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The lame wolf mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
*Thune* slices your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


[bash ] Strong MV:Fresh - Thune: Critical >

*
A chihuahua hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Thune* slices your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

=
*Thune* slices your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!


As *Thune* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Fresh > cmw

A chihuahua hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A raven caws 'Thune is at The Forgotten Road'
The lame wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*Thune* barely slices your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Fresh - a chihuahua: Scratched > f
w
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!:Fresh - a chihuahua: Scratched >

sc
Someone tickles your right leg with his hit.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Haggard > You have 4(400) hit, 92(142) dark power and 1(261) movement points.
You have scored 107250002 experience points and 311 quest points.
You need 1249998 exp to level and 289 qp to rank.
You have acquired 10 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 916 Turn points to date.
You have played 105 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rark the Cor'conde [Myrddraal 3] (Level 50).
You are sitting.
You are hungry.

o HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Haggard >
Angri narrates 'timmee in caem'

o HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Haggard > t angri hahahaha
You tell Angri 'hahahaha'

Jestin
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jestin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:00 pm

That's embarrassing

langois
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby langois » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Nice going Stomp

Rark
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu May 07, 2015 10:54 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rark » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:31 pm

yeah almost as bad as me dying to a draft horse, that chihuahua hit like a fucking truck

Vilac
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Vilac » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:13 am

Looked pretty basic to me. He went zerk and himself, the wolf, and chihuahua out damaged you.

Draz
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:07 am

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s
z
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to
growl.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [bash dreadlord]


*Byrg* scythes your left leg.

-
=
*Mikhan* strikes your left leg.

+
*
A hideous trolloc joins Mikhan's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A beaked trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!

*+
=-
A beaked trolloc barely cleaves your left arm.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your head.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your left leg.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles your right leg with his crush.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your body.
*Byrg* barely scythes your right hand.

-
=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

na now
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

na gah
7
f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >

A beaked trolloc barely tickles your body with his cleave.
A hideous trolloc tickles your body with its cleave.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely crushes your right arm.
A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your right leg.
*Mikhan* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Byrg* scythes your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >
You narrate 'now'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt > You narrate 'gah'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >
Yurikan has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Natia has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt > Yurikan
tries to smite *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!


A beaked trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ko'bal trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous trolloc barely cleaves your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Byrg* scythes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Mikhan is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A bizarre looking fruit is nestled nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

addikaan
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby addikaan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:36 am

Your bash at *Kyra* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 820 out of 1352 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 820 out of 1352 bashes (60% landed)

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kyra: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kyra: Scratched >
You blast *Kyra*'s body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your body hard.
You try to blast *Kyra*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > bash

*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > bash

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your right arm hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your left leg hard.

- Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your left leg.

=
Your bash at *Kyra* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 822 out of 1354 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 822 out of 1354 bashes (60% landed)

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > krya is now set as your primary target.

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You blast *Kyra*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
You blast *Kyra*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > bash

You blast *Kyra*'s body hard.

Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > bash

*Kyra* strikes your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your head hard.

* Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your body.


As *Kyra* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 534 out of 1356 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've missed 534 out of 1356 bashes (60% landed)
Kyra assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your left leg very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > bash

*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your left leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > change mood wimpy
f
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
n
w
n
w

*Kyra* strikes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 197 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee! Hurt >

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The enormous worm barely tickles your body with its hit.
You blast the enormous worm's body into bloody fragments!
The enormous worm tickles your right foot with its hit.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 62 secs.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Wounded MV:Full - the enormous worm: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Kyra* has arrived from the south, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Kyra* barely strikes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > wf
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > n
You try to blast *Kyra*, but she parries successfully.
*Kyra* strikes your left arm hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > f
n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > nf
n
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > You try to blast *Kyra*, but she parries successfully.
*Kyra* strikes your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 197 hit points.

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > n
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > change wimpy
You won't flee from any fight now.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > change mood brave
s
r
Mood changed to: Brave

r
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > r
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.
*Kyra* has arrived from the south, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A raven has arrived from the south.

r
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > r
[k human]
You try to blast *Kyra*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > r
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > bash
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* g - Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* strikes your body.
A gaping maw barely hits Kyra's body.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!


*Kyra* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Kyra* leaves down riding a sleek well-trained torm.

=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A gaping maw barely tickles your right leg with its hit.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Healthy > r
r
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Healthy > You blast a gaping maw's body into bloody fragments!
A gaping maw tickles your head with its hit.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt > bash
*
*Kyra* has arrived from below, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

+
A gaping maw tickles your right hand with its hit.
*Kyra* strikes your body.

=
Your bash at a gaping maw sends it sprawling!
This session you've landed 824 out of 1358 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 824 out of 1358 bashes (60% landed)

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt >
You blast a gaping maw's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

g - a gaping maw: Wounded >
*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Wounded > bash

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
*Kyra* strikes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt >
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely tickles Kyra's right leg with its hit.
*Kyra* strikes your right leg hard.
A gaping maw barely tickles your right leg with its hit.

bash kyra g - a gaping maw: Hurt >
Cancelled.
+
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
A gaping maw barely tickles your left hand with its hit.


*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt > bash kyra

The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
*Kyra* strikes your left leg hard.
A gaping maw barely hits your head.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt >
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
*Kyra* strikes your left arm.
A gaping maw tickles your left foot with its hit.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt >
Kyra assumes an offensive striking posture.

* ng - a gaping maw: Hurt >
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tickles Kyra's head with its hit.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A gaping maw hits your left arm.


As *Kyra* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 536 out of 1360 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've missed 536 out of 1360 bashes (60% landed)

ng >
*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt >
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely tickles Kyra's body with its hit.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
*Kyra* barely strikes your body.
A gaping maw tickles your body with its hit.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > f
u
n
n
n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > You blast *Kyra*'s body hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
Kyra swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
The blighted tree tickles Kyra's body with its hit.
*Kyra* strikes your right leg hard.
A gaping maw tickles your body with its hit.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kyra: Hurt > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

u
n
n

*Kyra* panics, and attempts to flee!


The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Kyra, but she parries successfully.
*Kyra* barely strikes your left foot.
A gaping maw barely hits your left leg.
*Kyra* leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
e
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > change mood brave
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > r
Mood changed to: Brave

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
[k human]
They aren't here.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > r
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > rr
rr
r
The sun rises.
Timer now at 62 secs.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > change wimpy 40
r
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

r
* HP:Battered MV:Full > notice
[k human]
They aren't here.

r
* HP:Battered MV:Full > r
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > r
r
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Kyra* has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > change mood brave
r

*Kyra* barely strikes your left leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > r
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt >
You try to blast *Kyra*, but she deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
*Kyra* strikes your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt >
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she parries successfully.
You blast *Kyra*'s body very hard.

Kyra: Hurt >
*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt >
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves Kyra's right arm.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she parries successfully.
*Kyra* strikes your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Hurt >
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's right leg.
*Kyra* strikes your left leg.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!unded >

e
n
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's left arm.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
You try to blast *Kyra*, but she deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Kyra* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc mending a weapon, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Kyra.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Kyra.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood brave
r
Mood changed to: Brave

r
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > r
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > r
r
r
[k human]
They aren't here.

r
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > r
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > r
[k human]
They aren't here.
*Kyra* has arrived from the south, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
You try to blast *Kyra*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded > sc
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded > HP:Beaten MP:Full
You have scored 53675082 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4824918 exp to reach the next level.
You have gained 7707 experience points since your last score command.
You have amassed 57 Turn points to date.
You have played 5 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Hadrin Collider (Level 40).
You are fighting Kyra.

bash
Kyra: Wounded >
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.
*Kyra* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded > bash

A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade slashes a sleek well-trained torm's body extremely hard.
*Kyra* strikes your left arm.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded >
Kyra assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A sleek well-trained torm tries to hit a fade, but he dodges the attack.
A fade slashes a sleek well-trained torm's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Kyra's head with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's left leg.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
*Kyra* strikes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* Kyra: Wounded >
A sleek well-trained torm barely hits a fade's head.
A fade slashes a sleek well-trained torm's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's left leg hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Kyra's head with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's left leg.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she parries successfully.
*Kyra* barely strikes your right leg.

=
*Kyra* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Kyra* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 826 out of 1362 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 826 out of 1362 bashes (60% landed)

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Wounded >
A sleek well-trained torm hits a fade's right leg.
A fade slashes a sleek well-trained torm's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's right arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Kyra's left foot.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's left leg.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's body hard.
You blast *Kyra*'s left hand.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Battered > change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Battered >
You blast *Kyra*'s head.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Battered >
A sleek well-trained torm tries to hit a fade, but he dodges the attack.
A fade tries to slash a sleek well-trained torm, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Kyra's left arm with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's right arm.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Kyra's body with his cleave.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
You blast *Kyra*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Beaten >
*Kyra* leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm.
*Kyra* has arrived from the north, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

Kill krya
* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Kyra* struggles to barrel down on a Dha'vol trolloc, a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear aimed at his chest.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Kill krya
Kill krya
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > bash
Bash who?
*Kyra* leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A rat leaves south.
A raven leaves south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > r
bash
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

r
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > r
[k human]
They aren't here.

r
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc
[k human]
They aren't here.

r
* HP:Beaten MV:Full > r
You have 82(394) hit and 216(240) movement points.
You have scored 53677222 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4822778 exp to reach the next level.
You have gained 2140 experience points since your last score command.
You have amassed 57 Turn points to date.
You have played 5 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Hadrin Collider (Level 40).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood brave
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood brave
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 118 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 118 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 118 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > change wimpy
You won't flee from any fight now.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
r
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A raven is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Kyra* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k human]
You try to blast *Kyra*, but she deflects the blow.

= - Kyra: Beaten >
A fade has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.
*Kyra* intercepts a fade's attack on her mount.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave a sleek well-trained torm, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Kyra* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
A sleek well-trained torm barely hits a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave a sleek well-trained torm, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Kyra's body with his cleave.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
A fade slashes Kyra's head.

=
Your bash at *Kyra* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 828 out of 1364 bashes (60% landed)
Since 6/7/2018 you've landed 828 out of 1364 bashes (60% landed)

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kyra: Beaten > change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

Kill krya
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kyra: Beaten > Kill krya
A sleek well-trained torm tries to hit a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave a sleek well-trained torm, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Kyra's right arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Kyra, but she parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Kyra's left leg.
A fade slashes Kyra's body hard.
You blast *Kyra*'s body very hard.
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kyra: Critical > They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kyra: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kyra is now set as your primary target.
Kill kyra
Kill kyra
Kill kyra
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kyra: Critical > Kill kyra
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Kyra: Critical > Kill kyra
A sleek well-trained torm tries to hit a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves a sleek well-trained torm's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Kyra's left arm.
*Kyra* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kyra*'s death cry.

xiric
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Sploded!


k humanScratched MV:Strong - Crotchrot: Hurt - Kyra: Scratched > <------- Im scratched

You barely pierce *Kyra*'s body.
*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Shekure* slashes your right arm very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Crotchrot: Hurt - Kyra: Scratched >
*Shekure* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Iblis* slices your left hand extremely hard.
*Rhys* smites your body into bloody fragments!
Crotchrot hacks *Kyra*'s left leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Crotchrot: Hurt - Kyra: Scratched > k human

Crotchrot panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Crotchrot: Hurt - Kyra: Scratched >
Crotchrot leaves east.

y
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Scratched > f

*Kyra* pierces your body hard.
*Rhys* smites your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kyra: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Kyra* pierces your body extremely hard.
*Iblis* slices your body into bloody fragments!
*Rhys* assumes The Boar Rushes Down the Mountain.
*Rhys* smites your head into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Kyra: Scratched >
Kyra assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Kyra: Scratched >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Shekure*!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kyra: Scratched > *Kyra* tries to open the oakdoor, but can't.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!Scratched >
Zeeb has arrived from the north.


*Kyra* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Iblis* slices your right leg extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rhys* assumes Water Flows Downhill.
*Rhys* smites your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kyra* pierces your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* smites your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry... <------- 400 hp later
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [7]

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Xiric, your wheel has fared poorly...'

Raeza
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Raeza » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:09 pm

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full - Irzerk: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Irzerk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Razhak* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!


*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Crotchrot* hacks your right leg extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* blasts your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Draz
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Isn't timing the worst.

I join Ragyn shoulder where he is engaged on a bear.


Ragyn narrates 'off'

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Ragyn narrates 'regroup 1n ent'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Ragyn slashes the blight bear's head into bloody fragments!
The blight bear tries to hit Ragyn, but he parries successfully.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Ragyn panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

k bear <-- as Ragyn hadn't immediately fled I figured he was killing bear rather than fleeing around.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You hack the blight bear's head extremely hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ragyn: Critical - the blight bear: Wounded >

Ragyn leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion. <-- ok Ragyn has fled and gone to regroup
Ragyn has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Wounded >

Ragyn leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Wounded >
The blight bear barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You hack the blight bear's body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Wounded >
7 <-- my turn

Rafi has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

f
e
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Wounded >
Rafi leaves south riding a sleek well-trained torm.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Wounded > [change mood
wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Irzerk* has arrived from the west.
*Grizzler* has arrived from the west.
*Irzerk* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Grizzler* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rig* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
w <-- tic goes off for double round

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Rig* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Grizzler* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Irzerk* blasts your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blight bear tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The sun rises.
ticktimer demo
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
ticktimer demo
You are hungry.
ticktimer demo
hungry demo
You feel parched from the hot weather.
ticktimer demo

w
tt
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The terrain here is a bright swirl of colors, yet none of them are
very
pleasant to look at. Red and black leaves swirl in the trees, and the
ground is
a sickly pale yellow. Wherever a branch lies broken, a thick black sap
is
flowing out. Branches in the trees stir violently, yet there is no
wind.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are
damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and
seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to
the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Grizzler* is standing here.
*Irzerk* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
*Grizzler* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Irzerk* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w

*someone* blasts your left leg.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

f
w
You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Strong > You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Ragyn.
Circle of Light


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Razhak, Tolveor and 4 guests