Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
maego
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby maego » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Still a little confused how this happened earlier:


* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Splatter: Hurt >
Kendall smites *Splatter*'s body into bloody fragments!
Hope strikes *Splatter*'s left leg very hard.
You pound *Splatter*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Splatter: Wounded > b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Splatter: Wounded > b
*Splatter* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]

-
*Splatter* leaves south.

=+**+
Kendall moves swiftly to protect Hope.
Hope tries to strike *Splatter*, but he parries successfully.
Kendall leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza leaves south riding a warhorse.

=- -=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Kendall has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raeza has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > 0
0

Kendall moves swiftly to protect Hope.
Hope tries to strike *Splatter*, but he deflects the blow.

Pedro
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Pedro » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:04 pm

Autorescue. When she attacks he engages

Pedro
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Pedro » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:05 pm

And rsneak. He fled and left unseen

Merrick
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Merrick » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:09 pm

Looks like a notice fail on the bash.

Rig
Posts: 1557
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:42 pm

w
Path Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tall, old man is standing here, eyes dark with thought.
Byrg has arrived from the east.
Arak has arrived from the east.

o R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong > w
Village Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Erulisse* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Lea* is standing here, riding an |2|.Illianer steed.
*Arielle* is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.
*Zoot* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Dhela* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a |5|.gray palfrey.
An old woman smiles kindly.
Byrg has arrived from the east.
Arak pounds *Erulisse*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Byrg pounds *Draz*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong >
*Draz* pounds Byrg's right leg.
Byrg pounds *Draz*'s body hard.
*Erulisse* barely pierces Arak's body.
Arak pounds *Erulisse*'s body hard.
*Erulisse* barely pierces Arak's body.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong > k h.human
bash
You pound *Lea*'s body hard.
*Lea* drops a blue steel scimitar.

nar off
*Dhela* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow. >
*Draz* says 'spawn'

nar go
Cancelled.
You narrate 'off'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Byrg narrates 'lol'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched > You narrate 'go'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
*Dhela* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
Byrg pounds *Draz*'s left leg hard.
*Erulisse* barely pierces Arak's body.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
BYRG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Byrg leaves south.
ARAK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched > cha mood wimpy

Arak leaves north.
*Arielle* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

f
* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched > f

*LEA* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
*Lea* blasts your right leg hard.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Byrg has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Byrg leaves north.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Dhela*!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Erulisse*!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Arak has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Byrg has arrived from the north.
Arak leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Byrg leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Zoot*!

* R HP:Battered DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched > dism

*Arielle* blasts your head hard.
*Lea* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Battered DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Arak narrates 'lol'

* R HP:Battered DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched > nar fuck im dead
You can't ride in there.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Dhela*!
You can't ride in there.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Erulisse*!

f
You stop riding it. ickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Nognahoj narrates 'we here'

* HP:Critical DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
*Arielle* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Dhela* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
*Draz* sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Critical DP:Trickling MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Zoot is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

hasp
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby hasp » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:47 pm

daaaaaaaamn

Razhak
Posts: 625
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:54 am

Two things: next time immediatly dismount in these cases And flee.

Second: dont narrate pointless things, that might cost you

Weir
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Weir » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:40 am

Not sure it would have made much difference there, an extra command or two and I still think he's dead :P

Emdawe
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:50 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Emdawe » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:42 am

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 40(405) hit and 76(154) movement points.
You have scored 98923379 experience points and 1165 quest points.
You need 4576621 exp to level and 1835 qp to rank.
You have amassed 454 Turn points to date.
You have played 30 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Emdawe the Lord Lieutenant [Winged Guard 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

h
h
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Thinning Woods
The leafy, green trees of the forest grow straight and tall here. All around
the trees, a variety of bushes and shrubs inhabit the rich soil. Little flowers
bully their way through the branches of the bushes for thier chance at survival
in the forest. A warm, light smell of decaying leaves and branches permeates
through the thin forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]7757
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

b
bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]7751
A blood bay stallion is here, pawing the ground restlessly, being ridden by you.
*Arak* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
You scythe *Arak*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Arak: Critical >

*Arak* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
You scythe *Arak*'s right leg hard.
Your bash at *Arak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Arak: Critical >
cz
change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Arak: Critical >

You scythe *Arak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Arak: Critical >

You scythe *Arak*'s right leg hard.

h
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arak: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arak: Critical >
h
You barely scythe *Arak*'s body.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arak: Critical >

You scythe *Arak*'s left foot.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arak: Critical >

You scythe *Arak*'s left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Arak: Critical >

You scythe *Arak*'s body.
*Arak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Arak*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >

Cally
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Cally » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:15 am

eat fruit
You don't seem to have any.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Draz: Scratched - a hooded monk: Critical >
cc 'create food'

You pierce a hooded monk's body into bloody fragments!
Draz pounds a hooded monk's body into bloody fragments!
A hooded monk is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a hooded monk's death cry.
Draz pounds a spirit of a monk's right leg extremely hard.
Draz pounds a spirit of a monk's left arm extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Draz says 'spawn' <----- too busy eating to see this
[chann ]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*
Ok.
You weave flows of Earth to create a meal.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
eat fruit

Draz pounds a spirit of a monk's body into bloody fragments!
A spirit of a monk barely tickles Draz's left foot with its hit.
A spirit of a monk barely tickles Draz's right arm with its hit.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Draz says 'kill'
You eat the fruit.
Benjen pounds a spirit of a monk's right leg extremely hard.
A spirit of a monk is dead! R.I.P.
A spirit of a monk disappears into nothing.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Arak* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Arak* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Hurt >

Benjen pounds a spirit of a monk's left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Hurt >
k monk

Draz says 'save sps'

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Hurt >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Hurt >

Nevaeh has arrived from the south. <--------- oh hai

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Hurt >
You sense Nevaeh is channeling saidar.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Hurt >
You tickle *Arak*'s right foot with your pierce.
A spirit of a monk barely tickles Draz's left leg with its hit.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >
fb
[chann 'fireball']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Arak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >

Benjen pounds *Arak*'s left leg.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >
Benjen barely pounds *Arak*'s body.
Draz pounds a spirit of a monk's head extremely hard.
*Arak* blasts your left hand into bloody fragments!
Draz swiftly dodges a spirit of a monk's attempt to hit him.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by Nevaeh!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >
Draz narrates 'flee cally'

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >
You sense Nevaeh is channeling saidar.
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >

Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

change mood wimpy
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >
f

Draz pounds a spirit of a monk's body into bloody fragments!
*Arak* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
A spirit of a monk barely tickles Draz's body with its hit.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >

Benjen sends *Arak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Wounded >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Nevaeh is the last thing you ever see.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: micheal, Naomi and 5 guests