Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
fiddler
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby fiddler » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:57 am

*Pop go the witches*

A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she dodges the attack.
Gretchen swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave her.

-
*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Gretchen* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Gretchen: Hurt >
*Aston* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Gretchen: Hurt >
Rage hacks *Gretchen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Aston* leaves west riding a chestnut stallion.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Gretchen: Wounded >
Anansi has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Gretchen: Wounded >
Rage hacks *Gretchen*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Gretchen*'s head into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes Gretchen's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Gretchen's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Gretchen's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Gretchen's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Gretchen's body very hard.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Gretchen: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Gretchen: Critical >
Anansi leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched - Gretchen: Critical >
Rage hacks *Gretchen*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Gretchen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gretchen*'s death cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full > East Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ack, you lost Anansi!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full >
Rage tries to hack *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
You try to blast *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Rage: Scratched - Ahri: Beaten >
You blast *Ahri*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Ahri* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Ahri: Critical >
Anansi has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Full - Ahri: Critical >
Anansi pierces *Ahri*'s body.
*Ahri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.

Weir
Posts: 425
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Weir » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:42 am

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dixon: Scratched - Rig: Hurt >
You strike *Rig*'s right arm very hard.
Dixon lances *Rig*'s left leg hard.
*Arak* has arrived from the north.

l
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dixon: Scratched - Rig: Wounded >
*Arak* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dixon: Scratched - Rig: Wounded > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Arak* is here, fighting YOU!
Dixon Alzon, the Lonesome Defender is here, fighting Rig, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dixon: Scratched - Rig: Wounded >
cw
change mood wimpy
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dixon: Scratched - Rig: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Dixon lances *Rig*'s head hard.


*Arak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar off it

Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!


Dixon leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.


*Arak* closes the Malkiergate.


*Rig* lances your body extremely hard.
*Arak* crushes your left leg into bloody fragments!

e

The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.


Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.


Dixon tries to lance *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.


Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Nevaeh*!


*Nevaeh* tries to strike Dixon, but he parries successfully.
Dixon tries to lance *Nevaeh*, but she parries successfully.
*Rig* lances your head into bloody fragments!
*Arak* crushes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rig* closes the Malkiergate.

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You narrate 'off it'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Wounded > *Rig* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >
f
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >

Dixon opens the Malkiergate.

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Wounded >
f
st

Dixon tries to lance *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
*someone* lances your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Scum
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Scum » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:54 am

Sorry, I dont have a buffer to record, but this went down tonight... Ill never go dodge bone clubs again..


*Fuujin* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dixon* lances Demonyl's right arm hard.
You pound *Livendros*'s left leg.
*Livendros* smites your right leg into bloody fragments!
You dodge a bash from *Livendros* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Livendros* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
Rig narrates 'go w if you have to'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched > nar 4th
You narrate '4th'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ahri*!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched > cha mood wimpy

*Dixon* lances Demonyl's body.
You pound *Livendros*'s body.

f
l - Livendros: Scratched >
*Fuujin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
*Fuujin* stops following *Dixon*.
*Fuujin* now follows *Ahri*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
Rig narrates 'off'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ahri*!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
*Ahri* tickles Demonyl's right leg with her strike.
*Fuujin* slices your right leg extremely hard.
Demonyl panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
Demonyl leaves west.

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched > w
w
w

*Dixon* lances your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched >
*Dixon* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Fuujin* slices your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Livendros* smites your right hand into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!ndros: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ahri* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Fuujin* is standing here, riding a Tairen destrier.
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Livendros* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full > *Livendros* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched > *Dixon* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Livendros: Scratched > w
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Ahri is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Rig.

Cowl
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Cowl » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:07 am

I GOT YOU FAM


-
Dixon tries to lance Scum, but he parries successfully.

=
Ahri's icy spikes shred Scum, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
Scum is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Scum's death cry.


Ahri makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
Ahri is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Ahri's death cry.
*Dixon* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dixon: Hurt >
*Livendros* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dixon: Hurt > g

*Dixon* gets a hunk of beef from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a lantern from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets the death scalp of the hill giant slain in the Caralain Grass from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets the death scalp of the hill giant slain in the Caralain Grass from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a pair of soft, light shoes from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a walking staff from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a set of tooled leather sleeves slashed with silk from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a backpack from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ahri.
*Dixon* gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ahri.
<---------------------------THAT BREACH OF RP DOE

Dixon
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Dixon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:10 am

Wish I saw this before my buffer ate the rest. Demonyl and Rig end up dying the same room too :P

Gizmo
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Gizmo » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:10 am

x

Razhak narrates 'lets see if they dismount and hit first'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Carter* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Naomi* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
[backstab h.naomi]
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Naomi* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back! <---- after we both bricked on each other tons inside TV felt amazing

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
*Carter* pounds your left hand into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
You swiftly dodge *Naomi*'s attempt to pierce you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
nar naomia stabbedf
f
You narrate 'naomia stabbedf'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Ruined Entrance Hall
A stale and musty air is all you smell here. This is the entrance hall of what
once must have been a lord's manor. The walls are covered with the remains of
paintings. Dark, oozing vines are covering the floor. The roof has collapsed a
long time ago and the walls that still stand and the debris that lies piled
against the wall prevent you from going anywhere but east and south.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here.
An Elite Dha'vol guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Dha'vol guard stands here, protecting his master.
A fade is stalking in the darkness.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
nar stabbed her to batt :(
You narrate 'stabbed her to batt :('

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Razhak tries to hack *Naomi*, but she deflects the blow.

scan e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
r
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Carter* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k h.human]
You try to pierce *Naomi*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Naomi: Battered >
You pierce *Naomi*'s head very hard.
*Naomi* pierces Razhak's body.
Razhak gazes deeply at *Naomi*...
The gaze of Razhak fails to affect *Naomi*.
Razhak tries to hack *Naomi*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Naomi: Battered >
*Naomi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered - Naomi: Battered >
3

*Naomi* leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[k human]
They aren't here.

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3
[k human]
You try to pierce *Naomi*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

q
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
3
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Naomi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Battered >
3
An Elite Dha'vol guard tries to slash Naomi, but she deflects the blow.
An Elite Dha'vol guard joins an Elite Dha'vol guard's fight!
A fade joins an Elite Dha'vol guard's fight!
A fade slashes Naomi's left leg very hard.
*Naomi* panics, and attempts to flee!
An Elite Dha'vol guard tries to slash Naomi, but she deflects the blow.
An Elite Dha'vol guard slashes Naomi's right foot very hard.
You pierce *Naomi*'s body very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Beaten >
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

3
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Beaten >
3
3
3
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Beaten >
3
Razhak hacks *Naomi*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Critical > Razhak hacks *Naomi*'s body into bloody fragments!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Naomi: Critical >
Razhak hacks *Naomi*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Naomi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Naomi*'s death cry.

Naomi
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Naomi » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:21 am

Odd, I only got one flee command to show during that last round.

I didn't even see you land the stab on me. *boggle*

Razhak
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:41 am

Thats Because I ran a bash on you which landed disengaged on you when you re-entered

isabel
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isabel » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm

After wolves etc, next stop

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Entering a Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Northern End of a Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A determined soldier patrols the border.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
You have 14(414) hit and 106(143) movement points.
You have scored 108145595 experience points and 1131 quest points.
You need 354405 exp to level and -131 qp to rank.
You have amassed 269 Turn points to date.
You have played 44 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$

...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
You try to blast *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
You try to blast *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten > -=+*
*Cruoris* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forestscout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
A Borderland soldier joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!

*
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

+=- -=
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling! <-- now fail some flees!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Beaten >
A Borderland soldier slashes Cruoris's body.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Cruoris's body.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Cruoris's body.
You blast *Cruoris*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
kill $target$
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Cruoris: Critical > kill $target$

*Cruoris* leaves south. <-- grf

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
You have 9(414) hit and 106(143) movement points. <-- at least he only tickles
You have scored 108147035 experience points and 1131 quest points.
You need 352965 exp to level and -131 qp to rank.
You have amassed 269 Turn points to date.
You have played 44 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

Time passes

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > bash
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > look
bash
Northern End of a Blighted Mire
The mire becomes steadily more solid as it approaches a large outcropping
of purple gneiss, cutting off all access. A massive crevice splits the
rock, filled with crumbled stones which have fallen from above.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A determined soldier patrols the border.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > te nods
[tell fermin]
You tell Fermin 'nods'

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > stat
bash
You have 50(414) hit and 133(143) movement points. <-- good enough to try
You have scored 108147035 experience points and 1131 quest points.
You need 352965 exp to level and -131 qp to rank.
You have amassed 269 Turn points to date.
You have played 44 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are resting.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You are a 275 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 77.9 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 13, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sta
You stop resting, and stand up.

stat
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You are a 275 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 77.9 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 51, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 80% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > south
bash $xp$
Entering a Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
*Cruoris* is resting here. <-- I know he's going to autowimpy out, but I'm hoping some good hits will finish this!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > -=
*Cruoris* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

+
*Cruoris* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


**+=- -
*Cruoris* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
As *Cruoris* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Cruoris* leaves west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sta
north

*Cruoris* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Cruoris* tickles your left leg with his pierce. <-- stupid missed bash lag
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > bash
-=+*
*Cruoris* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+=-
*Cruoris* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=
As *Cruoris* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Cruoris* barely pierces your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > be
bash
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk <-- since I can't walk, hoping bash messes him up

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > -=+
*Cruoris* barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


**+=- -=
As *Cruoris* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Cruoris* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten > -=
*Cruoris* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+*
*Cruoris* stops using a curved clear dagger.

*+=
*Cruoris* wields a curved clear dagger.

- -=
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!
As *Cruoris* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Cruoris* leaves west.

north
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > north

*someone* pierces your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Full >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light

In hindsight, I should have fled after first missed bash, but was worried about a mtns flee and the mobs there :/ Can't believe that dg axe zerk won't bash combo when needed the most!

Hope
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Hope » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:50 pm

At the Corner of a Burial Site
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Crawler.
*Arak* is standing here.
*Equitant* is here, fighting Draz, riding a shadow stallion.
*Crawler* is here, fighting Draz mending a weapon.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Draz mending a weapon.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Crawler* tries to pierce Draz, but he parries successfully.
Draz swiftly dodges *Crawler*'s attempt to pierce him.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
You dodge a bash from *Arak* who loses his balance and falls!
Draz leaves down.
Draz has arrived from below.
*Crawler* tries to pierce Draz, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Scratched > n

*Equitant* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Scratched >
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Scratched >
Draz avoids being bashed by *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Scratched > em
*Crawler* tries to pierce Draz, but he dodges the attack.
You pierce *Arak*'s body.
The day has begun.
[embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

t
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched >
Draz leaves down.
Draz has arrived from below.
*Crawler* tries to pierce Draz, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched > *Crawler* tries to pierce Draz, but he parries successfully.
You pierce *Arak*'s right leg.
[channel 'hammer of air' kryyg]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Kryyg* tries to slash Draz, but he deflects the blow.
Draz leaves north.

=
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Kryyg*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched >
*Kryyg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Equitant* crushes your body very hard.
You pierce *Arak*'s body.
*Equitant* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched > f

*Kryyg* slashes your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched >
*Kryyg* slashes your right leg very hard.
*Equitant* crushes your body very hard.
*Arak* pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched >
*Equitant* opens the templedoor.

n
* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched > n

*Kryyg* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Equitant* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched >
*Arak* looks at you.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Fresh - Arak: Scratched > *someone* slashes your head extremely hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Draz.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests