Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
voss
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby voss » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:04 am

Heh...well this went a little quicker than I imagined! I logged in headed out to see what was going on, heard there was PK orchard, and then...

In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Nevaeh* is here, fighting Sarryn, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Naugrim* is here, fighting Sarryn.
*Rig* is here, fighting Draz, riding a |2|.shadow stallion
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Lord Sarryn Del'Sol is here, fighting Naugrim, riding a golden-maned steed.
|3|.A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Sarryn stabs *Naugrim*'s right leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Terri narrates 'hosre hagged on group solo'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Sarryn panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Sarryn leaves south riding a golden-maned steed.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Puny* barely pierces your left leg.
*Zangief* scythes your right arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Puny: Healthy > k smob
You try to slash *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Puny* pierces your left leg.
*Rig* slashes Draz's left leg hard.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
Sarryn narrates 'off'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Puny: Healthy > k smob
They aren't here.
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
Draz leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Naugrim* slashes your left leg.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Puny: Healthy > b
*Puny* pierces your left arm.
[bash ]
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Nevaeh*!


*Zangief* scythes your left hand hard.
*Puny* pierces your body hard.
*Zangief* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Sarryn narrates 'raga'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puny: Healthy > change mood wimpy
f

*Puny* barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
*Naugrim* slashes your body.
*Zangief* scythes your head hard.
*Puny* barely pierces your right leg.
Terri narrates 'group hit me and u ran off'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Nevaeh*!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
Draz narrates 'kalira corpse'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
Sarryn narrates 'gap'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Puny: Healthy >
*Naugrim* slashes your body hard.
*Zangief* scythes your right arm very hard.
*Puny* pierces your right leg.
*Naugrim* slashes your body.
*Puny* pierces your right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Puny: Healthy > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!Healthy >


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Nevaeh*!

f

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

And then I got lost trying to run away and got killed. Was laughing pretty hard though. Timer was below 3 mins since I had logged in! :)

Taz
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Taz » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:07 am

Grassy Hills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding |1| shadow stallion
*Ayla* is here, fighting a two-headed serpent, riding |1| gray palfrey
*Ayla* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Ayla.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill ayla
You blast *Ayla*'s head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Wounded - Ayla: Wounded > You do the best you can!
*Ayla* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Ayla* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > 00

*Ayla* struggles to barrel down on a two-headed serpent, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at its chest.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill ayla
[ch mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Razhak tries to hack *Ayla*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill ayla
You blast *Ayla*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > kill ayla
kill ayla
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > kill ayla
You do the best you can!

kill ayla
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > kill ayla
You do the best you can!

kill ayla
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > kill ayla
You do the best you can!

kill ayla
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Wounded > You blast *Ayla*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
You do the best you can!
*Ayla* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
You blast *Ayla*'s body very hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
You do the best you can!
Razhak sends *Ayla* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > kill ayla
kill ayla
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Hurt - Ayla: Battered > A two-headed serpent hits Ayla's head very hard.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles Ayla's right leg with its hit.
You blast *Ayla*'s body into bloody fragments!
Razhak hacks *Ayla*'s body very hard.
You blast *Ayla*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Ayla* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ayla*'s death cry.

Ayla
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ayla » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:09 am

I inserted commands to flee, reenter and charge and looked away form the screen for one damn second..

Razhak
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:14 am

She was even WVD :P

Gear was dropped btw

Ayla
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ayla » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:15 am

thanks :P

Rig
Posts: 1591
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:35 pm

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > An Overgrown Way
This road is hard to follow because of the number of bushes and saplings
that have sprouted up through the old cobblestones. To the south you see the
rubble of a ruined inn. To the west is a ruined house. The road continues
to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Multiple possible matches! Randomly guessing map position...

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Raizu narrates 'lol'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > nar wtf
You narrate 'wtf'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full >
Tweek narrates 'rig, i need you to teach me these areas on ls sometime haha'
*Rhys* has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.Domani razor.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full >
*Fermin* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Rhys* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Rhys: Hurt >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Draz* has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Voss* has arrived from the north, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Elissa* has arrived from the north, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a |6|.gray palfrey.
*Garett* has arrived from the north, riding a |7|.warhorse.
A crow has arrived from the north.
*Cordilia* has arrived from the north, riding a |8|.wild stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Rhys: Hurt >
*Elissa* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Garett* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Rhys: Hurt > f

Dukug narrates 'They big group'

You panic and attempt to flee!- Rhys: Hurt >

w
n
You flee head over heels.
The Broken Down Inn
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full > w
An Overgrown Way
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Cordilia* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A crow is here flying around.
*Garett* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
*Elissa* is standing here, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Voss* is standing here, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a |6|.warhorse.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a |7|.warhorse.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a |8|.Domani razor.
*Voss* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Voss: Scratched > w

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Elissa* tickles your right leg with her strike.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Voss: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Garett* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Voss: Scratched > f
*Garett* pierces your right arm.
*Elissa* tickles your left arm with her strike.
*Fermin* pierces your right leg.
You slash *Voss*'s body hard.
*Voss* crushes your left leg.
*Garett* pierces your right leg hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!ull - Voss: Scratched >

e

You flee head over heels.
The Broken Down Inn
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Raizu narrates 'im '

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > n
You can't ride in there.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
An Overgrown Way
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Multiple possible matches! Randomly guessing map position...

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Cordilia* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A crow is here flying around.
*Garett* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
*Elissa* is standing here, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Voss* is standing here, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a |6|.warhorse.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a |7|.warhorse.
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a |8|.Domani razor.
*Garett* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Voss* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*RHYS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy >
*Fermin* pierces your head.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy >
Raizu narrates 'uh lost'

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy > f

*Fermin* pierces your left leg hard.
*Rhys* blasts your body very hard.
*Voss* crushes your head hard.
*Garett* pierces your body hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy >
*Draz* sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy >
*Draz* pounds a shadow stallion's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces your body.
*Rhys* blasts your body hard.
*Garett* pierces your body very hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy > f

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Gretchen*!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy > *Draz* pounds a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces your body.
*Rhys* blasts your body hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
*Voss* crushes your left arm hard.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You try to slash *Garett*, but he deflects the blow.
*Garett* pierces your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
An Overgrown Way
This road is hard to follow because of the number of bushes and saplings
that have sprouted up through the old cobblestones. To the south you see the
rubble of a ruined inn. To the west is a ruined house. The road continues
to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
A shadow stallion is sitting here.
*Cordilia* is standing here, riding a |1|.wild stallion.
A crow is here flying around.
*Garett* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
*Elissa* is standing here, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Voss* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Draz* is here, fighting a shadow stallion, riding a |6|.warhorse.
*Fermin* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |7|.warhorse.
*Rhys* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |8|.Domani razor.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy > Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy > Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Garett: Healthy > f

*Draz* pounds a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
*Rhys* blasts your right foot hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
*Garett* pierces your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Elissa is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

Rhys
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rhys » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:38 pm

My version:

*Zajr* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Zajr* leaves south.

11
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Voss barely crushes *Rig*'s right foot.

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 2
bash

Voss crushes *Rig*'s body hard.
Garett pierces *Rig*'s right arm hard.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Draz...
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect Draz.
*Rig* tries to slash Elissa, but she parries successfully.
Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k shadow]
You blast a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a shadow stallion: Hurt > *Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > 1

Draz narrates '2e s'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k boboliosie]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > An Overgrown Way
This road is hard to follow because of the number of bushes and saplings
that have sprouted up through the old cobblestones. To the south you see the
rubble of a ruined inn. To the west is a ruined house. The road continues
to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Fermin has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You try to blast *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rig: Hurt >
Fermin tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
Draz has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Voss has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Elissa has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Gretchen has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Garett has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A crow has arrived from the north.
Cordilia has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rig: Hurt > change mood brave

Elissa tries to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rig: Hurt > bash
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

- - Rig: Hurt >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

*
Voss tries to crush *Rig*, but he parries successfully.


Fermin tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
Elissa tickles *Rig*'s right leg with her strike.

*
Garett tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

+
Garett pierces *Rig*'s right arm.
Elissa tickles *Rig*'s left arm with her strike.
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s right leg.
*Rig* slashes Voss's body hard.
Voss crushes *Rig*'s left leg.
Garett pierces *Rig*'s right leg hard.

=
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

=
Garett tries to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
Voss tries to crush *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Hurt >
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Hurt > 2
[k shadow]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Hurt > look
bash
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s left leg hard.
You blast *Rig*'s body very hard.
Voss crushes *Rig*'s head hard.
Garett pierces *Rig*'s body hard.
An Overgrown Way
This road is hard to follow because of the number of bushes and saplings
that have sprouted up through the old cobblestones. To the south you see the
rubble of a ruined inn. To the west is a ruined house. The road continues
to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Cordilia of Altara is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A crow is here flying around.
Garett Du Lis is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
Gretchen The Grinch is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Elissa of Tarabon is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Voss the Squad Leader is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > Draz sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
Draz pounds a shadow stallion's right arm into bloody fragments!
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s body.
You blast *Rig*'s body hard.
Garett pierces *Rig*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > nar bash shadow

Gretchen unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Rig*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Beaten > bash
You narrate 'bash shadow'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Beaten >
Draz pounds a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s body.
You blast *Rig*'s body hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Voss crushes *Rig*'s left arm hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Rig* tries to slash Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett pierces *Rig*'s right leg hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Gretchen narrates 'fail'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Beaten >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Beaten >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Garett: Healthy - Rig: Beaten >
Draz pounds a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
Fermin pierces *Rig*'s left leg.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
You blast *Rig*'s right foot hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Garett pierces *Rig*'s left arm hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Elissa's icy spikes shred *Rig*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > get all corpse
You get a gleaming blacksword from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Rig.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
You get a raven-clasped belt of tightly woven steel from the corpse of Rig.
You get a heron marked blade from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rig.
You get a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Rig.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Rig.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Rig.

DeVourer
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:54 pm
Location: DeVourer

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby DeVourer » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:47 pm

You scythe *Desiree*'s body very hard.
Rig stabs *Draz*'s body hard.
Pounds blasts *Draz*'s head hard.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
You scythe *Desiree*'s left arm very hard.
Rig stabs *Draz*'s right leg hard.
Pounds blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
*Draz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draz*'s death cry.
Rig stabs *Desiree*'s left foot very hard.
You do the best you can!
Pounds blasts *Desiree*'s head extremely hard.
*Desiree* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Desiree*'s death cry.

Divina
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Divina » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm

A fade dying to horse bash brings no tears from me.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests