Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Stomper
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Stomper » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:03 pm

Zatuchly with that DST powah sitting full kits.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > *Walker* leaves down.
You try to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Zatuchly tries to lance *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
Naugrim leaves down.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
k human
d
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > Zatuchly lances *Walker*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Walker* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
*Walker* avoids being bashed by Crotchrot who loses his balance and falls!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

k human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > Naugrim has arrived from below.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > d
Naugrim tries to blast *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > d
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
You do the best you can!

d
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
*Walker* leaves down.
You try to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > d
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > *Walker* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
d
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > You try to pierce *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.
Crotchrot clambers to his feet.
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
Crotchrot tries to pound *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

d
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Zatuchly sends *Walker* sprawling with a powerful bash!

k human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > d
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Battered > k human

Naugrim blasts *Walker*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Beaten > k human
You do the best you can!

k human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Beaten > k human
Naugrim blasts *Walker*'s body into bloody fragments!
Zatuchly lances *Walker*'s body into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Walker*'s body extremely hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Critical > k human
You do the best you can!

k human
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Critical > k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Walker: Critical > Naugrim blasts *Walker*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Walker* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walker*'s death cry.
They aren't here.
Zatuchly narrates 'howl'

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

scalp
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Walker.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > nar rip
It seems to have already been scalped.
Zatuchly gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a small purse from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a triple bladed dagger from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a black shirt trimmed in lace from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Walker.
Zatuchly gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Walker.

Sploded phat lootz

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Beaten - Fermin: Battered > l
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
Zatuchly the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Fermin.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Naugrim.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A cut-throat Domani razor stands here tossing its head.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Beaten - Fermin: Battered >
Ragan slices Naugrim's body.

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Beaten - Fermin: Battered >
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces Naugrim's body hard.

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Beaten - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Naugrim who loses his balance and falls!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Beaten - Fermin: Battered >
Ragan slices Naugrim's left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A watersnake leaves north.
You try to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces Naugrim's left leg hard.

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Critical - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
*Fermin* looks more invigorated and ready to go.

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Critical - Fermin: Battered >
Zatuchly sends *Fermin* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Critical - Fermin: Battered >
Crotchrot has arrived from the south.

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Critical - Fermin: Battered >
Crotchrot pounds *Fermin*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Critical - Fermin: Battered >
Crotchrot pounds *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Naugrim's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Naugrim's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Naugrim's body.
Ragan tickles Naugrim's body with his slice.
Zatuchly lances *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Fermin*'s head very hard.
Naugrim blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Naugrim panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Critical - Fermin: Critical >

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Naugrim: Critical - Fermin: Critical >
Naugrim leaves west.
Zatuchly narrates 'fermin bashed'

o HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Crotchrot: Wounded - Fermin: Critical >
*Fermin* leaves north.


Nearly sploded again for double phat lootz that very hard on full dodge though like what....fml that was the death dealer :(

exyle
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby exyle » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:16 pm

Posting for troika as he does not have board access.
403 Hps Horse Bash Kiera for win!!


* R HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Tiring >
*Aradan* slashes the giant blight beetle's right wing into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle tickles Aradan's left leg with its hit.
* R HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Tiring > e
The Blight
The sickly forest of the Blight is sparse here but thickens to the south. The
ground is very rocky now, and the Mountains of Dhoom tower before of you.
Further northward travel is prevented from the impassible terrain that comprise
the base of the mountains. The mountains range as far as you can see both to
the east and west.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
o R HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Tiring > sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
o R S HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Tiring > w
1
The Blight
The sickly forest of the Blight is sparse here but thickens to the south,
although a blighted path is visible amidst the rot. The ground is very rocky
now, and the Mountains of Dhoom tower before of you. Further northward travel
is prevented from the impassible terrain that comprise the base of the
mountains. The mountains range as far as you can see both to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here, fighting Aradan.
*Leria* is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a pale destrier.
*Aradan* is here, fighting the giant blight beetle, riding a pale destrier.
[charge female] :Trickling MV:Tiring >
You struggle to line up your charge...
*
*Aradan* slashes the giant blight beetle's right leg into bloody fragments!
The giant blight beetle is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the giant blight beetle's death cry.

Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.
*Aradan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Tiring - a pale destrier: Healthy >
*Ryzom* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani cut-throat razor.
*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a draft horse.
*Kiera* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Otis* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Granit* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Otis* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Tiring - a pale destrier: Healthy >
*Granit* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Ryzom* smites your body.
*Leria* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Leria* leaves east riding a pale destrier.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
Naugrim narrates 'these guys are like bunnies'
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Tiring >
*Fermin* barely pierces your body.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched >
*Leria* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Fermin: Scratched > na clumsied
f

*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Granit* barely pierces your right hand.
*Otis* pierces your body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched >
*Fermin* pierces your right leg hard.
*Otis* pierces your body.
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > na leria
f
s
s

*Aradan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Blytzkrieg narrates 'haha'
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched >
*Fermin* pierces your right leg hard.
*Ryzom* smites your left leg hard.
*Granit* pierces your right leg.
*Otis* pierces your left foot very hard.
*Aradan* slashes your right leg very hard.
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched >
*Granit* tickles your body with her pierce.
*Otis* pierces your body.
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched >
*Kiera* sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > f
s
s
You narrate 'clumsied'
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Leria* burn your body!
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > *Kiera* slashes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Granit*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges your attempt to slash him.
*Fermin* pierces your body.
*Granit* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Otis* pierces your body hard.
*Aradan* slashes your body extremely hard.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You narrate 'leria'
* R S HP:Battered DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > dm
f
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
* R S HP:Battered DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R S HP:Battered DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R S HP:Battered DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > *Fermin* pierces your head hard.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
*Otis* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Aradan* slashes your left leg very hard.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
* R S HP:Battered DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R S HP:Battered DP:Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
[dismount ] Fading MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched >
You stop riding it.
ding MV:Strong - Fermin: Scratched >
*Ryzom* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

*Kiera* slashes a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* pierces your left arm hard.
*Ryzom* smites your body very hard.
*Granit* barely pierces your right leg.
*Otis* pierces your body.
*Aradan* slashes your head extremely hard.

*Otis* says 'pain'
s
s
s

*Granit* pierces your left arm.
*Otis* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Aradan* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


Kiera swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit her.
*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Ryzom* smites your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Granit* tickles your body with her pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Otis* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Aradan* slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Leria is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [12]
o HP:Critical DP:Fading MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?
o HP:Critical DP:Fading MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?
o HP:Critical DP:Fading MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?
o HP:Critical DP:Fading MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?
o HP:Critical DP:Fading MV:Haggard > sco
You have 1(403) hit, 28(114) dark power and 1(265) movement points.
You have scored 107364922 experience points and 299 quest points.
You need 1135078 exp to level and 301 qp to rank.
You have amassed 948 Turn points to date.
You have played 307 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Troika the Cor'conde [Myrddraal 3] (Level 50).
You are sitting.
o HP:Critical DP:Fading MV:Haggard >
Naugrim narrates 'she has like 440 more hps to drain from aradan good sir'
o HP:Critical DP:Fading MV:Haggard > tell naugrim i rip

Walker
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Walker » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Fleeing into shallowgrave 3x in a row was bad luck there for me :) Not sure what else I could have done

Nice bashing, Zatuch. I had 161 DB at the time

Zatuchly
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zatuchly » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Walker wrote:Fleeing into shallowgrave 3x in a row was bad luck there for me :) Not sure what else I could have done

Nice bashing, Zatuch. I had 161 DB at the time


All luck, especially considering you clumsied on me earlier in that fight!

guhadin
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:51 pm

A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Troika the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Goonie has arrived from the east.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.
*Kiera* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Naugrim tries to smite *Kiera*, but she parries successfully.
Goonie tries to blast *Kiera*, but she deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x
[k human]
You try to crush *Kiera*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kiera* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Battered >
You try to crush *Kiera*, but she parries successfully.
Goonie tries to blast *Kiera*, but she deflects the blow.
*Kiera* strikes Naugrim's left hand.
Naugrim smites *Kiera*'s body very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kiera* leaves west riding a warhorse.

mb
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.
You follow Troika.

A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Troika the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kiera* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Goonie has arrived from the east.
Naugrim tries to smite *Kiera*, but she deflects the blow.
Goonie blasts *Kiera*'s body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
You crush *Kiera*'s body very hard.

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Beaten >
[bash ]
*Kiera* panics, and attempts to flee!


Goonie tries to blast *Kiera*, but she parries successfully.
Naugrim smites *Kiera*'s left hand hard.
Naugrim smites *Kiera*'s body very hard.

-
*Kiera* leaves west riding a warhorse.

=
+*

*Kiera* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Naugrim tries to smite *Kiera*, but she deflects the blow.
Goonie tries to blast *Kiera*, but she deflects the blow.

*
You follow Troika.


+
Monsoon narrates 'still cent'

=
-
*Kiera* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
Goonie blasts *Kiera*'s body.
*Kiera* strikes Naugrim's right arm hard.
Naugrim tries to smite *Kiera*, but she deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Kiera* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Beaten >
x

Naugrim smites *Kiera*'s body very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Critical >
nar bsahed
x
You narrate 'bsahed'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

smi
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Critical >
You smile happily.

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Wounded - Kiera: Critical >
You crush *Kiera*'s body very hard.
Goonie blasts *Kiera*'s head hard.
Naugrim smites *Kiera*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Kiera* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kiera: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kiera: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kiera: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kiera: Critical > Naugrim smites *Kiera*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Kiera* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kiera*'s death cry.

Kiera
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kiera » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:03 am

can an imm move guahdin's post to fail thread? i didn't even dline east, nor did I autowimpy back into the room: i entered east because of shit tier zone knowledge and not knowing where i was for a second!

Errtu
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Errtu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ryzom* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jecks* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray palfrey.
Someone is now a member of *Ryzom*'s group.
Someone is now a member of *Ryzom*'s group.
Someone is now a member of *Ryzom*'s group.
Someone is now a member of *Ryzom*'s group.
A raven is now a member of *Ryzom*'s group.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [k human]
You try to pound *Gretchen*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
[k human]
Ok.
*Jecks* now follows *Ryzom*.

f
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
*Jecks* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

a
a
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >

*Jecks* is now a member of *Ryzom*'s group.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Abyss has been spotted!'
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins Gretchen's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your left arm.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right leg.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body.
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Gretchen* strikes your left leg hard.
You try to pound *Gretchen*, but she deflects the blow.
Your mount is too exhausted.
*Gretchen* now follows *Ryzom*.
Abyss narrates 'regroup?'
Zangief narrates 'we 1w of them'

f
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > [k human]
Ok.

s
s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > [k human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

cw
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
f
s
s
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 203 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
Your mount is too exhausted.
Zangief narrates 'patty few e e path'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > A Shienaran
Lieutenant barely cleaves your body.
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right arm.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body.
*Jecks* pounds your right leg very hard.
You try to pound *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
dism
f
s
s

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount is too exhausted.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Gretchen*!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > Maybe you should get on your feet
first?

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right arm.
Your mount is too exhausted.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right leg.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your right leg very hard.
Your mount is too exhausted.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body.
Your mount is too exhausted.
*Gretchen* barely strikes your head.
Your mount is too exhausted.
You try to pound *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
f
s

Zangief narrates 'group on me'

s
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >

A Shienaran Lieutenant tickles your body with his cleave.
Your mount is too exhausted.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body.
Your mount is too exhausted.
A Shienaran Lieutenant barely cleaves your body.
Your mount is too exhausted.
A Shienaran Lieutenant barely cleaves your body.
Your mount is too exhausted.
You try to pound *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.

f
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
s

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Gretchen*!

s
* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
Your mount is too exhausted.
*Jecks* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Full - Gretchen: Scratched >
dism
f
s
s
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount is too exhausted.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.
A Shienaran Lieutenant barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.
Someone cleaves your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A lantern has been left here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

rofl copter :P

I did not notice at first the mount thing!

Jecks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:06 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jecks » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 pm

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving south
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Revescaal* is standing here.
*Kiggles* is standing here.
*Antioch* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Invader* is standing here.
*Dovain* is standing here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.
*Dovain* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Invader* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dovain: Wounded > *Revescaal* blasts your left hand.
Otis has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dovain: Wounded > *Revescaal* blasts your right arm hard.
*Invader* scythes your body.
You pound *Dovain*'s right leg hard.
*Dovain* blasts your body.
Otis barely pierces *Antioch*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dovain: Wounded >
Otis pierces *Antioch*'s left arm hard.
Otis panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Dovain: Wounded > f
kill kiggles
You panic and attempt to flee!


Otis panics, and attempts to flee!


Otis leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

You pound *Dovain*'s left hand.
*Dovain* blasts your left leg hard.
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
Otis Archer is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kiggles
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kiggles
kill kiggles
Reyne narrates 'heals and such at malk gate if anyone needs'
Otis leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kiggles
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kill kiggles
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > look

*Invader* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
*Invader* is standing here.
*Invader* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Invader: Wounded > l
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Invader: Wounded > Otis has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Winding Road
The road continues shadowing the wide hill, heading west around the
unscalable cliff walls. Boulders block passage at numerous points forcing
horses and wagons to detour around them. Mudslides have settled across the
road making travel very difficult.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a human leaving east
Otis Archer is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Invader* is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Invader: Wounded > f
kill kiggles
You panic and attempt to flee!


Otis tickles *Invader*'s body with his pierce.


Otis pierces *Invader*'s body.

You flee head over heels.
Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a human leaving south
There are some tracks of a human leaving west
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Revescaal* is standing here.
*Kiggles* is resting here.
*Antioch* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Dovain* is standing here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend trooper stands here.
A darkfriend leader stands here.
You tickle *Kiggles*'s right foot with your pound.
*Dovain* blasts your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
A darkfriend trooper joins Dovain's fight!
A darkfriend trooper joins a darkfriend trooper's fight!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dovain* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kiggles* blasts your body hard.
You pound *Kiggles*'s head.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
Draz narrates '1w'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
*Invader* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
*Invader* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dovain* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You pound *Kiggles*'s body hard.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

g - Kiggles: Critical >
*Kiggles* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Gretchen has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
*Revescaal* tries to blast Gretchen, but she parries successfully.
*Antioch* tries to blast Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
*Invader* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical > s

*Invader* tries to scythe Gretchen, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
Gretchen panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
Gretchen tickles *Revescaal*'s left hand with her strike.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A darkfriend trooper tickles your body with his pierce.
*Dovain* blasts your right leg hard.
*Kiggles* blasts your body hard.
Gretchen leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
A darkfriend trooper barely pierces your left arm.
A darkfriend trooper pierces your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical >
A darkfriend trooper pierces your body.
A darkfriend trooper barely pierces your left leg.
*Dovain* blasts your right arm very hard.
*Kiggles* blasts your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical > nar Kiggles very crit
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical > A darkfriend trooper barely pierces your right arm.
You narrate 'Kiggles very crit'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kiggles: Critical > s

A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A darkfriend trooper barely pierces your left arm.
You pound *Kiggles*'s head.
*Kiggles* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Revescaal* blasts your right leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Revescaal: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Revescaal: Scratched > s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Revescaal: Scratched > TICK IN 4 SECONDS.
nar Rip
You narrate 'Rip'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Revescaal: Scratched >
You pound *Revescaal*'s right foot.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Dovain* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Revescaal: Hurt >
*Antioch* looks at you.

ng - Revescaal: Hurt >
*Revescaal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Revescaal: Hurt >
A darkfriend trooper pierces your head.
A darkfriend trooper tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Revescaal: Hurt > dark is now set as your target.

*Revescaal* blasts your right hand hard.
A darkfriend trooper barely pierces your left hand.
A darkfriend trooper pierces your head.
*Dovain* blasts your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The night has begun.
Timer now at 64 secs.
*Kiggles* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Kiggles* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kiggles*'s death cry.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 64 secs.
*Dovain* gets eleven copper pennys from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets four gold crowns from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a shattered arm from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets an enormous double-bladed battleaxe from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Kiggles.
*Dovain* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Kiggles.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Revescaal: Scratched > f

Someone narrates '1n in 3 gretch'

s
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Revescaal: Scratched >
A darkfriend trooper pierces your body.

Revescaal: Scratched >
*Revescaal* blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A darkfriend trooper pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A darkfriend trooper pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Dovain* blasts your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

Got away with 19 hps. Ouch!

Rig
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:03 am

.
Last edited by Rig on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rig
Posts: 1833
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:09 am

k h.human
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Reyne* has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the south.
You try to slash *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Healthy > k h.human

*Draz* leaves west riding a warhorse.
A Valon guardsman leaves west.
Zatuchly tries to hack *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Healthy > You do the best you can!

k h.human
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Healthy > You do the best you can!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Healthy > bash

Zatuchly tries to hack *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.
*Reyne* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.

= ood MV:Fresh - Reyne: Healthy >
Zatuchly narrates 'on'


*Reyne* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Reyne* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 bashes (50% landed)

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Scratched > l reyne
A piercing gaze from silvery grey eyes returns your glance - a shiver
passes down your spine as if your secrets are being laid bare. Her dark
hair is tied back with a dark blue ribbon, although a few strands fall
across her pale visage.
Reyne has a few scratches.

*Reyne* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a blue silk dress sewn with pearls
<worn on hands> a pair of slim riding gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a walking staff
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
four gold crowns
a water skin
an apple
an apple

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Scratched >
Zatuchly hacks *Reyne*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Reyne*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Wounded > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Wounded > smile

Zatuchly looks at *Reyne*.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Wounded > You smile happily.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Wounded > bash

Zatuchly hacks *Reyne*'s body into bloody fragments!
You slash *Reyne*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Battered > bash

*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Reyne: Battered >
*Reyne* leaves north riding a pale destrier.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > n
k h.human
bash
West of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > Bash who?

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > n
k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > bash
West of the Palisade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Reyne* is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
Zatuchly has arrived from the south.
Zatuchly tries to hack *Reyne*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:HEALTHY DP:GOOD MV:FULL > *REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You try to slash *Reyne*, but she parries successfully.

* ood MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Reyne: Battered >
*Reyne* barely tickles Zatuchly's body with her strike.
Zatuchly hacks *Reyne*'s left arm extremely hard.

-
*REYNE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A Valon guardsman has arrived from the south.
Your bash at *Reyne* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 bashes (66% landed)

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Reyne: Beaten > nar spam
You narrate 'spam'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Reyne: Beaten >
You slash *Reyne*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Reyne* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reyne*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests