Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Venum
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Venum » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:49 am

A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Nooro the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nooro is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Thack the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zangief - Tower Entrance
Nooro - A Trolloc Camp
Venum - A Trolloc Camp
Thack - A Trolloc Camp
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.
Thack smites *Ingen*'s body hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Ingen* tickles Thack's right leg with his pierce.
*Aishana* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Malika* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rustac* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.
*Lexi* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > tt
[k h.human]
You try to hack *Lexi*, but she deflects the blow.
*Rustac* tries to slash Nooro, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Lexi: Scratched >
*Ingen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Lexi: Scratched >
*Ingen* leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Lexi: Scratched >
*Rustac* tries to slash Nooro, but he parries successfully.
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A beaked trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
You try to hack *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.
A myrddraal gazes deeply at Malika...
The gaze of a myrddraal fails to affect Malika.
A myrddraal tries to slash Malika, but she deflects the blow.

e
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Lexi: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Nooro panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Lexi: Scratched > b

Nooro leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Lexi: Scratched >
*Ingen* has arrived from the north.

[BASH ] ng - Lexi: Scratched >

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Aishana*!

-
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lexi*!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Malika is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Darkness

nooro
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby nooro » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Sorry man, I always assume fcs target me :P

phalz
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby phalz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:45 pm

*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Rhys* slashes your head into bloody fragments!


*Rhys* spins on one heel, changing forms to The Heron Spreads Its Wings.
*Rhys* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!


*Rhys* flows effortlessly into Lightning of Three Prongs.
*Rhys* slashes your body into bloody fragments!


*Rhys* flows effortlessly into Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
*Rhys* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
On the Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Rhys* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
*Rhys* slashes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n
e
e

*Rhys* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

You barely pierce *Rhys*'s right arm.
*Rhys* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

uggggghhhh cant wait till he has postures. yay

alima
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby alima » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:54 pm

BAH

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > r
e
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Wet Swamp
[ obvious exits: S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > no
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Sinking Swamp
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a |2|.dust-colored gelding.
*Zerious* is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Zerious* puts a plate of pickled quail eggs in a puffy red and white backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Zerious: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Zerious: Critical > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Achillies* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
Road Before the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > h
e
[k human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > h
Road through the Almoth Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
h
Road Before the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
h

*Achillies* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.dust-colored gelding.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Achillies* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Beaten >
You pierce *Achillies*'s right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Beaten >
You pierce *Achillies*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Achillies* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Beaten >
You pierce *Achillies*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Critical > h
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Critical > h
h
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Critical > You pierce *Achillies*'s left arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Critical > h
h
You pierce *Achillies*'s right leg.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > h
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Zerious* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > h

*Zerious* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > h
h
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > h
h
You pierce *Achillies*'s left hand hard.
You dodge a bash from *Achillies* who loses his balance and falls!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > h
h
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > You pierce *Achillies*'s right arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

h
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical > h
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Zerious* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical >
*Zerious* slashes your body extremely hard.
*Achillies* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zerious* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Ravens
[ obvious exits: W U D ]
West: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
Down: |1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A sculpture of a mounted warrior is centered upon a splashing fountain.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Faril the Morat'torm is resting here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!




Fun fight.

Rig
Posts: 1449
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:46 am

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Critical > You pierce *Achillies*'s left arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Achillies: Critical > h
h
You pierce *Achillies*'s right leg.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Achillies: Critical

That probably saved Achillies depending on how much hp he has. Bad luck I say!

Alison
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Alison » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:57 am

achillies, rhys and i pk 4 ds. They split us up at some point, i run down spine, achillies and rhys get in. Then as i go to heal achillies, rhys narrates

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rhys narrates 'zang crit'

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > w
Herbalist's Shop
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
An herbalist holds brown tea leaves in her hands.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > embrace
e
n
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

n
n
* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rhys narrates 'come xing now'

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Fal Dara Outer Gate
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > embrace
n
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
Rhys the Heart Guard is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'flame strike' h.djak
n
s
A soldier leaves north.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
Rhys the Heart Guard is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'flame strike' h.djak
Achillies has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief
channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief

Rhys tells you 'weave zangief'

Nobody here by that name.MV:Strong >

Nobody here by that name.MV:Strong >

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief
embrace
Rhys says 'we hit'
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rhys says 'weave zangief'

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rhys leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Rhys.

Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Rhys the Heart Guard is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
Achillies has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

Nobody here by that name.MV:Tiring >

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring > channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief

Rhys leaves north riding a warhorse.
You follow Rhys.

On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Rhys the Heart Guard is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Anansi* is standing here.
*Anansi* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Zangief* is resting here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.shadow stallion.
*Djak* is standing here.
*Chernobog* is standing here.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Achillies has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Chernobog* tickles Achillies's body with his pierce.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Anansi* strikes Rhys's head.
*Djak* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Zangief* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

+
*Zangief* slashes Rhys's body.

*
*Zangief* slashes Rhys's right hand.
*Djak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Achillies tries to blast *Chernobog*, but he parries successfully.
*Chernobog* barely pierces Achillies's left leg.

*
Achillies panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Zangief assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
Ok.
*Zangief* panics, and attempts to flee!
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Zangief*.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical >
Achillies leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Chernobog* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical >
Rhys panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical >
*Chernobog* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief

Rhys leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Zangief* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!

Achillies has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Achillies leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

-
*Zangief* slashes your right hand into bloody fragments!
*Chernobog* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief
*Chernobog* pierces your left foot hard.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


You dodge a bash from *Djak* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Zangief* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Chernobog* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Streaks of Fire burn through *Zangief*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Zangief* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zangief*'s death cry.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical >
Achillies has arrived from the north, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.Zangief

Achillies tries to blast *Anansi*, but he parries successfully.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.warhorse.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Djak: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.djak
*Anansi* swiftly dodges Achillies's attempt to blast him.
*Chernobog* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Djak*'s body.
Rhys leaves north riding a warhorse.
Nobody here by that name.
*Djak* gets a pair of thin metal boots from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a heron marked longsword from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a puffy red and white backpack from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a moonstone medallion from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a moonstone medallion from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Zangief.
*Djak* gets an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Zangief.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...itical >


Achillies panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Achillies leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

*
Beads of cold sweat emerge from *Djak*'s face!

*
Rhys has arrived from the north, riding a |6|.warhorse.
*Djak* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Anansi* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Anansi* leaves south.
You lost control of Saidar!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Djak: Critical >
*Djak* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Chernobog: Hurt >
You try to strike *Chernobog*, but he dodges the attack.
*Chernobog* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Chernobog* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Chernobog: Hurt >
*Anansi* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Chernobog: Hurt >
*Anansi* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Chernobog: Hurt >
Rhys leaves south riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Chernobog: Hurt > channel 'flame strike' h.anansi

*Chernobog* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Chernobog: Hurt >
Achillies has arrived from the south, riding a |7|.gray palfrey.
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a |8|.warhorse.

Rhys leaves north riding a warhorse.hernobog: Hurt >
Achillies leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Chernobog: Hurt >
*Chernobog* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > k h.dark
They aren't here.

DeVourer
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:54 pm
Location: DeVourer

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby DeVourer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:26 pm

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > a
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
*Bernice* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

b
* HP:Battered MV:Weary > You try to smite *Bernice*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > [bash ]

- = + * * +nar bas ehd= - -
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Bernice*!

=
As *Bernice* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy >
wimpy
f
nra nvm
A myrddraal tries to slash Bernice, but she deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a myrddraal's fight!
A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'



* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > n
e

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Bernice* burn your body!

n
* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > n
You narrate 'basehd '

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > n
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


A myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Bernice* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Bernice* leaves north riding a wild stallion.
You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Bernice* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > n
*Bernice* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > nNo way! You're fighting for your
life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > f
No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy > You try to smite *Bernice*, but she
parries successfully.
A rat leaves west.
Hadrin narrates 'on alln w '

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy >
Phalz tries to pierce *Bernice*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Bernice: Healthy >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Bernice devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [11]

You had 417(417) hit and 244(244) movement points.

Draz
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:33 am

Not from PK. But Ouch.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > You draw a great claymore from a dark, hooded cloak with a flash of steel.
You wield a great claymore with both hands.
You smite the lich's body extremely hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - the lich: Critical >

k lich

The lich barely tickles your body with its pound.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brigand sentry joins the lich's fight!
A brigand sentry joins a brigand sentry's fight!
A brigand sentry joins a brigand sentry's fight!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The impact of an unseen force sends you sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - the lich: Critical > 7

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - the lich: Critical > f

A brigand sentry tries to hit Joyce, but she deflects the blow.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from the lich burn your body!
A brigand sentry tries to hit Joyce, but she parries successfully.
A brigand sentry tries to hit Joyce, but she parries successfully.
Someone barely tickles your right leg with its pound.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Full > An unseen force smashes the last bit of life from your battered body.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Rig
Posts: 1449
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:40 am

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > e
k h.human
They aren't here.

bash
o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Annabelle* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A raven is here, watching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > You try to slash *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.

ull MV:Winded - Annabelle: Healthy >
*Annabelle* whips your body.
The ancient tree tickles your right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

=
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
The ancient tree barely hits your right leg.
*Annabelle* whips your right leg.
You try to slash *Annabelle*, but she deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Annabelle* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 36 out of 58 bashes (62% landed)
*ANNABELLE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Scratched > nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed '

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Scratched >
Frenzy narrates 'hagged'

l human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Scratched > Holding her staff resolutely, a young woman observes the area with clinical precision.
Long blonde hair cascades down the shoulders of her colorful banded dress.

Annabelle has a few scratches.

*Annabelle* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a dress with colored bands at the hem
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a firedrop-handled bullwhip
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a large number of copper pennies (45)
twelve gold crowns
a leather water flask

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Scratched >
Frenzy scythes *Annabelle*'s body into bloody fragments!
Errtu blasts *Annabelle*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Wounded >
Errtu blasts *Annabelle*'s body into bloody fragments!
Frenzy scythes *Annabelle*'s head very hard.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
You gaze deeply into the soul of the ancient tree.
The ancient tree looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Annabelle*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Battered > nar hmm nod
zerk
You narrate 'hmm nod'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Battered > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Battered >
Errtu blasts *Annabelle*'s body into bloody fragments!
Frenzy scythes *Annabelle*'s body into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles your left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits your left arm.
You slash *Annabelle*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - Annabelle: Critical >
*Annabelle* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Scratched >
You slash the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Hurt > nar she crit

You slash the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles your right arm with its hit.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Wounded > You narrate 'she crit'

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Wounded > nar imzerk

You slash the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Battered > You narrate 'imzerk'

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Battered > l
Thick Forest
To the west, the forest becomes darker as the trees grow closer together.
As one looks to the east, however, the trees begin to thin out a bit. The
forest is still quite dark and eerie here and all of the trees look exactly
alike. It is hard to get one's bearings in these thick woods and it would
be quite easy to become lost. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here, watching.
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Battered > nar haha
You narrate 'haha'

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Battered >
You slash the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of it.
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Battered > k tree
Ok.

k tree
o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Battered > k tree
k tree
You slash the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
Ok.

o R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Critical > *Bernice* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Critical > nar HAHA
You narrate 'HAHA'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Winded - the ancient tree: Critical > k tree
k h.human
k h.human
A raven caws 'Bernice is at Thick Forest'
You slash the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
A raven caws 'Bernice is at Thick Forest'
The sun rises.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the ancient tree: Scratched > *Bernice* slashes your body.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered > nar on bernice

Calamity tells you 'where are you'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered >
You try to slash *Bernice*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered > You narrate 'on bernice'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered > nar eek
*Bernice* slashes your right leg.
A raven caws 'Bernice is at Thick Forest'
You try to slash *Bernice*, but she deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tickles your head with its hit.
You narrate 'eek'

nar help
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered > nar df choke
You narrate 'help'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered > You narrate 'df choke'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered > bash
You try to slash *Bernice*, but she parries successfully.

-
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.

=
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Bernice*!

*
Frenzy narrates 'berked on dam trees'

+
Errtu has arrived from the west.

=
Errtu tries to blast *Bernice*, but she parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Bernice* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 37 out of 59 bashes (62% landed)
*BERNICE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Bernice: Battered >
Errtu blasts *Bernice*'s body into bloody fragments!
A raven caws 'Bernice is at Thick Forest'
You slash *Bernice*'s body into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Bernice*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Bernice* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bernice*'s death cry.

FONGLEE
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby FONGLEE » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:03 am

BORED ASS TROLLOCS GO TO BED BETTER!!!

S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
You have been idle, and are pulled into a void.
yell Come get one in the yarbles!
You are hungry.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You are returned from the void.
You bellow 'Come get one in the yarbles!'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ko'bal trolloc is now a member of Shimu's group.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ko'bal trolloc stops following Shimu.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >

Byrg leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag leaves east.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Irzerk narrates 'weak'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg has arrived from the south.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is now a member of Byrg's group.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc stops following Byrg.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag leaves west.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha pounds Byrg's body.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg scythes Isha's left leg.
Isha barely tickles Byrg's body with her pound.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's body with his pierce.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig gazes deeply at a hooded myrddraal...
The gaze of Rig fails to affect a hooded myrddraal.
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Rig's right foot with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Rig's left leg with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's body.
Byrg scythes Isha's body.
Torag draws a sharp, red stone dagger from a bright red robe with a flash of steel.
Torag pierces Byrg's body.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha leaves north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag barely pierces Byrg's right leg.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he parries successfully.
Torag barely pierces Byrg's body.
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's body with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Rig's body with his lance.
Isha narrates 'lol'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha has arrived from the north.
Torag leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Rig's right arm with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Rig's left arm with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Rig's head with his lance.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's body with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles Rig's body with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Rig's left leg with his lance.
Torag has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's head with his pierce.
Torag tickles Byrg's head with his pierce.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Shimu narrates 'you did it now..'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he deflects the blow.
Torag barely pierces Byrg's body.
Rig gazes deeply at a Ghar'ghael trolloc...
A Ghar'ghael trolloc looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Rig's right arm.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's head.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Rig's body with his lance.
Isha narrates 'he's afk'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag tickles Byrg's right foot with his pierce.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Rig's right leg.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg narrates 'well that didnt work well for rig'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he parries successfully.
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Rig's right leg with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's body.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag leaves east.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Shimu narrates 'rig donna rip'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha joins Rig's fight!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig gazes deeply at a Ghar'ghael trolloc...
A Ghar'ghael trolloc looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's body with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Rig's left leg with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's right leg.
You are hungry.

Torag tickles Byrg's body with his pierce.
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag pierces Byrg's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's right leg with his pierce.
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ko'bal trolloc avoids being bashed by Isha who loses her balance and falls!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he deflects the blow.
Torag tickles Byrg's body with his pierce.
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's left foot with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Rig's head with his lance.
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg gives a Ghar'ghael trolloc an order.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag barely pierces Byrg's right leg.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Rig's body with his pierce.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha clambers to her feet.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he parries successfully.
Torag barely pierces Byrg's body.
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Rig's head.
A hooded myrddraal tickles Rig's left arm with his slash.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc lances Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's right arm.
Byrg panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha joins Rig's fight!
Byrg leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!
Torag leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig tries to slash a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Rig's body with his pierce.
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Rig's head with his lance.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Rig's left foot with his pierce.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Isha sends a Ko'bal trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Torag has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag barely pierces Byrg's body.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he deflects the blow.
Torag barely pierces Byrg's left arm.
Isha pounds a Ko'bal trolloc's left arm very hard.
Rig slashes a Ko'bal trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A hooded myrddraal slashes Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances Rig's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the better of him.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag tickles Byrg's left leg with his pierce.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Rig narrates 'wtf'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg narrates 'trying to rescue rig'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Isha's left leg with his pierce.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Byrg's fight!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
Byrg scythes Torag's body very hard.
Torag tickles Byrg's body with his pierce.
Isha tries to pound a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Byrg narrates 'but ok'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Torag leaves east.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Rig has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Isha narrates 'stop trying to kill him, he's afk'
Rig slashes Byrg's body hard.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Byrg scythes Rig's right arm.
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A hooded myrddraal tickles your right arm with his slash.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your body with his lance.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Isha's left arm with his pierce.
Isha pounds a Ko'bal trolloc's head hard.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Torag has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Torag leaves south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Isha's body with his pierce.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Byrg avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!
Byrg panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your left hand.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Isha's right arm.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Torag has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
Isha sends a Ko'bal trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
Byrg leaves east.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Scratched >
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left foot very hard.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc lances your right foot hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your body.
Isha pounds a Ko'bal trolloc's body hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Byrg has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Torag barely pierces Byrg's right arm.
Shimu narrates 'what is happening right now'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Torag barely pierces Byrg's right arm.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Rig leaves north.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Byrg scythes Torag's body hard.
Torag pierces Byrg's body.
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
Isha pounds a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg hard.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he parries successfully.
Torag tickles Byrg's left leg with his pierce.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's head extremely hard.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Isha's left leg with his pierce.
Isha pounds a Ko'bal trolloc's head hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Isha's left leg with his pierce.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Byrg tries to scythe Torag, but he deflects the blow.
Torag pierces Byrg's right arm.
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A hooded myrddraal tickles your body with his slash.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Isha's left leg with his pierce.
Isha pounds a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Isha's left leg with his pierce.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Isha panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Isha leaves east.
Byrg panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Torag leaves south.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your right arm with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your left leg.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Byrg leaves west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Byrg has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your right leg with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your body with his lance.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Torag has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Torag barely pierces Byrg's left leg.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
Irzerk The black flame surges and Irzerk steps from within its depths.
The black flame surges as Irzerk steps into it and is engulfed.
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he parries successfully.
Torag barely pierces Byrg's left hand.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Hurt >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he parries successfully.
Byrg scythes Torag's body.
Torag barely pierces Byrg's left leg.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Irzerk crushes Byrg's right leg.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left foot into bloody fragments!
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your body with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc lances your left foot hard.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Torag leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Shimu gives a Ko'bal trolloc an order.
A Ko'bal trolloc now follows Shimu.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Byrg avoids being bashed by Irzerk who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Shimu leaves south.
A Ko'bal trolloc leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >

Byrg panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Torag has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your left leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your right arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his lance.
Torag tickles Byrg's body with his pierce.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Shimu has arrived from the south.
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Byrg leaves north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Shimu leaves south.
A Ko'bal trolloc leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Irzerk clambers to his feet.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
Torag panics, and attempts to flee!
Torag leaves north.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your left arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your right arm with his lance.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your right leg with his lance.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Wounded >
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your right leg with his lance.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered >
Shimu has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered >
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your left foot very hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your head with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
The sky starts to get cloudy.
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered >
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg hard.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your right hand.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Battered >
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body extremely hard.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your right arm.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your left leg.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
Torag has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
Shimu says 'oh my.'

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he parries successfully.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your body with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
A muzzled trolloc has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
Torag pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your right arm with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your body with his lance.
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
Torag falls down laughing.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Torag's body with his pierce.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right foot into bloody fragments!
A hooded myrddraal slashes your left foot extremely hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your body.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he parries successfully.
Shimu says 'lmfao'

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Torag says 'why the fuck'

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he parries successfully.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your body with his lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your left leg with his lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
A muzzled trolloc joins a Ghar'ghael trolloc's fight!
Shimu leaves south.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Rig has arrived from the north.
Isha has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Torag's body.
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely tickles your right arm with his lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Irzerk says 'what happen'

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Torag pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he parries successfully.
Irzerk now follows Rig.

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >

A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Torag, but he deflects the blow.
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc pierces Torag's head hard.
You try to scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A hooded myrddraal slashes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your right leg with his lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Rig slashes a muzzled trolloc's body very hard.

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Shimu has arrived from the south.

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Byrg bellows 'OW'

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Rig slashes a muzzled trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Torag, but he deflects the blow.
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg very hard.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles your body with his lance.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Torag says 'tried to kill byrg'

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Irzerk is now a member of Rig's group.

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Shimu says 'LOUD NOISES'

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Rig tries to slash a muzzled trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Torag, but he dodges the attack.
Torag pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Torag's left leg with his pierce.
You scythe a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.
A hooded myrddraal barely slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hooded myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You cough and shiver.

o S HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a hooded myrddraal: Scratched >
You scythe a hooded myrddraal's head extremely hard.
Rig slashes a muzzled trolloc's body very hard.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Torag, but he dodges the attack.
Torag tries to pierce a Ko'bal trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Torag, but he deflects the blow.
A hooded myrddraal gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
Someone slashes your head.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Rig.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Rig narrates 'lol'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Frenzy, your wheel has fared poorly...'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Byrg narrates 'rig'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Byrg narrates 'i am bleeding!'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Rest those weary bones,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isha narrates 'lol frenzy was afk!'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you '... and may tomorrow be a better day.'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian gives you some meat to help you heal.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Torag narrates 'rig gon die'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Shimu narrates 'someone loot helm frenzy corpse plz'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Shimu narrates 'i cant save my mob you fuckers are killing it.'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Torag narrates 'is it from this zone?'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Shimu narrates 'no'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Shimu narrates 'just lost qps'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Shimu narrates 'my buffer noooooooooooooo'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Torag narrates 'god damn it'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Rig narrates 'snicker'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Torag narrates 'it attacked me :P'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Torag narrates 'silly ko'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Byrg narrates 'is it safe yet?'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Rig narrates 'snicker'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Irzerk narrates 'dhavol win!'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Isha narrates '*dhai'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

You have been idle, and are pulled into a void.
yell Come get one in the yarbles!
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > You are returned from the void.
Dead men tell no tales...


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests