Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
guhadin
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Oops, wrong alt.

steg
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:16 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby steg » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:48 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 1
A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Rhahr* is here, fighting Corath, riding a shadow stallion.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
Lord Corath the Baron is here, fighting Rhahr, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > b
[k dark]
You try to blast *Rhahr*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] sh - Corath: Healthy - Rhahr: Healthy >

*
*Rhahr* strikes Corath's body very hard.

-
Corath sends *Rhahr* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Corath: Scratched - Rhahr: Scratched >
You blast *Rhahr*'s left hand into bloody fragments!
Corath slashes *Rhahr*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Corath: Scratched - Rhahr: Wounded > l rhahr

Darkness comes

Rhahr has quite a few wounds.

*Rhahr* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn about body> a gown of exquisite design
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a shocklance
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Corath: Scratched - Rhahr: Wounded > cmb
You blast *Rhahr*'s body into bloody fragments!
Corath slashes *Rhahr*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Rhahr* panics, and attempts to flee!
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 110 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Corath: Scratched - Rhahr: Battered >
*Rhahr* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 1
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 1

Corath leaves east riding a warhorse.
You follow Corath.

A Gentle Slope
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Corath the Baron is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rhahr* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Corath tries to slash *Rhahr*, but he parries successfully.

1
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > 1
[k dark]
You blast *Rhahr*'s body extremely hard.
*Rhahr* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Corath: Scratched - Rhahr: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

1
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Corath: Scratched - Rhahr: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Corath: Scratched - Rhahr: Battered > *Rhahr* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > zerk
1
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

1
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Corath leaves west riding a warhorse.
You follow Corath.

A Shady Valley
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Corath the Baron is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rhahr* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
[k dark]
You try to blast *Rhahr*, but he deflects the blow.

1
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Battered > Corath tries to slash *Rhahr*, but he deflects the blow.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

1
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Battered > 1
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Battered > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] sh - Rhahr: Battered >

-
*Kryyg* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Kryyg* lances Corath's body.

*
*Rhahr* strikes your head.

-
Corath sends *Rhahr* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rhahr* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Battered >
*Kryyg* lances Corath's body.
Corath slashes *Rhahr*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You blast *Rhahr*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You blast *Rhahr*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Rhahr* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Kryyg* sends Corath sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Incapacitated > lc
lc
Neveyan has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

lc
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Incapacitated > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

lc
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Incapacitated > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Incapacitated > lc
lc
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Incapacitated > lc
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rhahr: Incapacitated > lc
lc
lc
lc
lc
lc
lc
lc
lc
*Kryyg* lances Corath's right leg hard.
You blast *Rhahr*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Rhahr* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhahr*'s death cry.
Neveyan strikes *Kryyg*'s right leg.
*Kryyg* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a small purse from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a shocklance from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Rhahr.
*Kryyg* gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Rhahr.
[get all corpse]
a black suede shirt: You can't take that!

Arkan
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Arkan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Wtf he using to keep landing bashes on that?!

Kryyg
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kryyg » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Colossal. Ive also found that to have the best bash.

Decrepit
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Decrepit » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:44 pm

3 berk trolls. Felt kinda bad for the gankage, Falken was pking for awhile in crap gear and staying out low.

e
a
k human
b
bash
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Falken* is here, fighting Naugrim, riding a gray palfrey.
Naugrim the Dark Master is sitting here mending a weapon.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > You slash *Falken*'s right leg hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >
-
=+
*
*+
=
-
*Falken* barely hacks Naugrim's left leg.


-=
Your bash at *Falken* sends him sprawling!

cz
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >
Bastige has arrived from the west.
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >
Bastige hacks *Falken*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >
nb
[nar bashed]
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >
Bastige hacks *Falken*'s right leg very hard.
You slash *Falken*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >

Bastige hacks *Falken*'s right leg hard.
You slash *Falken*'s body hard.
Naugrim narrates 'berk'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >
nar berk
You narrate 'berk'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Battered >

Bastige barely hacks *Falken*'s body.
You slash *Falken*'s head into bloody fragments!
Naugrim hacks *Falken*'s right leg very hard.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Beaten >
Bastige hacks *Falken*'s left arm very hard.
Naugrim hacks *Falken*'s left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Critical >
*Falken* panics, and attempts to flee!

w
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Critical >
*Falken* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

a
k human
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Falken* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
Naugrim has arrived from the east.
Naugrim hacks *Falken*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You slash *Falken*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Naugrim: Beaten - Falken: Critical >
You slash *Falken*'s body.
A cougar tickles your head with her hit.
*Falken* hacks Naugrim's body.
Naugrim hacks *Falken*'s left arm very hard.
*Falken* is dead! R.I.P.

byrg
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby byrg » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 pm

lol.


*Ahri* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Zygoat* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Aishana* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Ahri* leaves east riding a warhorse.
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aishana* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > call

*Aishana* strikes your right arm.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > You don't see a closed gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > f

*Ahri* barely strikes your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A raven is here flying around.
*Aishana* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Ahri* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Zygoat* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
*Zygoat* lances your left leg.
*Corath* barely hacks your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > where
n
*Corath* hacks your body.
*Zygoat* lances your body.
*Ahri* barely strikes your body.
You try to scythe *Aishana*, but she parries successfully.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Byrg - In Front of the Castle
Phalz - The Gatekeep
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > The stonegate closes quietly.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > w
w
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aishana*!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
Phalz calls for the stonegate to be opened.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched >
*Ahri* tickles your right hand with her strike.
You try to scythe *Aishana*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > cmw
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!na: Scratched >

n

You dodge a bash from *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

n

*Corath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

w
w

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aishana*!


*Corath* hacks your body.
*Aishana* barely strikes your right leg.


*Zygoat* clambers to his feet.


Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Ahri*!


*Corath* hacks your left foot.
*Ahri* barely strikes your right leg.


Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aishana*!

The stonegate closes quietly.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Aishana: Scratched > You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
An unseen force smashes the last bit of life from your battered body.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Equitant
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Equitant » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Phalz killed you. Get him.

phalz
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby phalz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm

:p

Jonny
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jonny » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:51 pm

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > backstab h.dark

*Phalz* pierces Kendall's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Darlana, but she deflects the blow.
Darlana strikes the blighted tree's body extremely hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Darlana, but she dodges the attack.
Darlana swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
The blighted tree tries to hit Darlana, but she deflects the blow.
*Phalz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > k dark
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > kill h.dark
You stab *Phalz*'s left arm very hard.
*Phalz* leaves north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You try to stab *Phalz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Battered >
Kendall sends *Phalz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Battered > l
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
*Phalz* is sitting here
Moryn Dei'Muran is standing here.
Lady Darlana Krasa is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Phalz, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Darlana.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Darlana.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Darlana.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Darlana.

change mood brave
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Battered >
Kendall slashes *Phalz*'s body into bloody fragments!
You stab *Phalz*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Darlana, but she deflects the blow.
Darlana strikes the blighted tree's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Darlana, but she dodges the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit Darlana, but she dodges the attack.
Darlana swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Beaten > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.
Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.

rem dagger
dra
put rare pouch
throw
dra
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Beaten > You stop using a pair of moonstone hilted dirks.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Beaten > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a shoufa with a black veil.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Beaten > You put a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in a soft leather pouch.

Moryn pierces *Phalz*'s body into bloody fragments!
You throw a throwing spike at *Phalz*.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Beaten > throw
dra

A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Beaten > Moryn pierces *Phalz*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Kendall slashes *Phalz*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Phalz* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Darlana, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Darlana, but she parries successfully.
Darlana swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
The blighted tree tries to hit Darlana, but she dodges the attack.
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Phalz: Critical > A throwing spike rips through *Phalz*'s guts as he collapses to the ground.
*Phalz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Phalz*'s death cry.
Throw at who?

erulak
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby erulak » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 pm

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Hope: Hurt > A Narrow Trail
On both sides of the trail the green forest stretches out as far as one can
see. The first tree looks the same as the next and the narrow trail is the
only thing to be trusted. Since there is nothing but old trees to the west
and east the most logical choice would be to follow the trail that
continues north and south with forest all around it.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
Rhahr the Dreadlord is here, fighting Alaina, riding a shadow stallion.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Hope* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Alaina* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Darlana* is here, fighting Kharix, riding a gray palfrey.
*Alric* is here, fighting Kharix, riding a warhorse.
Kharix the Craven Weakling is here, fighting Darlana.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Hope: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.
*Alaina* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Hope: Hurt >
Rhahr stabs *Alaina*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Alaina* strikes your body hard.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
*Alric* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.
*Darlana* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.
Rhahr tries to stab *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Hope: Hurt > bash alaina

Rhahr stabs *Alaina*'s left leg very hard.
*Alaina* strikes your body.
*Hope* stabs your body.
*Darlana* swiftly dodges Kharix's attempt to pierce her.
*Alric* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.
*Darlana* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Hope: Hurt >
*Hope* stabs your right arm hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Hope: Hurt >
Rhahr tries to stab *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
*Hope* stabs your body.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
*Alric* tries to strike Kharix, but he parries successfully.
*Darlana* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.

-=+
Kharix narrates 'who you want me on'

*
Rhahr tries to stab *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.

*
Rhahr narrates 're enter if you want eru'

+=- -=
Rhahr tries to stab *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.
*Alaina* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Hope* stabs your right leg.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Alaina*.
*Alaina* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to hack *Hope*, but she parries successfully.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she dodges the attack.
*Darlana* strikes Kharix's right hand very hard.
Your bash at *Alaina* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Hope: Hurt > k alaina
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Wounded >
*Hope* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Wounded >
Kharix avoids being bashed by *Alric* who loses his balance and falls!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Wounded > narr get on alaina

Rhahr stabs *Alaina*'s body extremely hard.
*Hope* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of her.
You hack *Alaina*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she parries successfully.
*Darlana* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Wounded > bash
You narrate 'get on alaina'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Wounded >
Rhahr stabs *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Hope* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Battered >
Rhahr stabs *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Alaina* strikes your left foot hard.
*Hope* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of her.
You hack *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Alaina* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
*Alric* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.
*Darlana* strikes Kharix's body very hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Beaten >
Alaina assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Beaten >
Rhahr narrates 'am'
*Alaina* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kendall* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Alaina: Beaten > bash
*Kendall* moves swiftly to protect *Hope*. -- Missed this in spam.
*Alaina* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Alaina* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Kendall* slashes Rhahr's body extremely hard.


*Alaina* leaves south riding a warhorse.

-=+*
Rhahr stabs *Kendall*'s left arm hard.
*Hope* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she dodges the attack.

*+
Rhahr barely stabs *Kendall*'s body.
*Hope* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Kharix tries to pierce *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.
*Alric* tries to strike Kharix, but he deflects the blow.
*Darlana* strikes Kharix's body very hard.

=-
Kharix panics, and attempts to flee!


Kharix leaves south.

-
Kharix has arrived from the south.

=
They're not here anymore!
*Darlana* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Kharix leaves north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Rhahr: Battered - Kendall: Beaten >
*Kendall* sends Rhahr sprawling with a powerful bash!
Rhahr panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kendall* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Rhahr: Battered - Kendall: Beaten > kill human
bash

*Alric* strikes your body hard.
*Darlana* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Rhahr: Battered - Kendall: Beaten >
*Alric* strikes your body very hard.
*Kendall* slashes Rhahr's body into bloody fragments!
*Kendall* slashes your body hard.
*Hope* stabs your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Rhahr: Beaten - Kendall: Beaten >
Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Rhahr: Beaten - Kendall: Beaten >
Kharix has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Rhahr: Beaten - Kendall: Beaten >
*Alric* intercepts Kharix's attack on his mount.
Kharix tries to pierce *Alric*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Rhahr: Beaten - Kendall: Beaten >
Rhahr leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Rhahr narrates 'kend back'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten >
*Darlana* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten >
A young, agile hare has arrived from the north.
*Kendall* slashes your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A watersnake leaves south.
Kharix pierces *Alric*'s left leg.
*Alric* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Hope* stabs your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Kendall assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten >
Kharix tries to pierce *Alric*, but he deflects the blow.
*Hope* stabs your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten > cmw
f

Hope assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten >
Kharix panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten > Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Kharix leaves north.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Kendall: Beaten > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kendall* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Alric* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Hope* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of her. -- lol remember this


You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
Upon the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
A Trail Through the Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
Some Healthier Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > w
On the Shore of a Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > n
n
The Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A baby lizard scampers about.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > score
The Dried-out Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong > cpd
You have 1(xxx) hit,


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests