Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
guhadin
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Few from today's PK.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Healthy > [wi sword]
You wield a colossal sword with an iron pommel with both hands.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Healthy > [bash ]

-
=+
Xiric pierces *Callesa*'s body.
*Callesa* slices your body.
Xiric swiftly dodges *Callesa*'s attempt to slice him.
Errtu blasts *Astolfo*'s right arm hard.
Goonie barely pounds *Astolfo*'s body.

*
*+
=-

Xiric narrates 'working on it'

-
=
Your bash at *Callesa* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Scratched >
*Astolfo* snickers softly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Scratched >
*Astolfo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Scratched >
Xiric pierces *Callesa*'s body hard.
You slash *Callesa*'s body into bloody fragments!
Errtu barely blasts *Astolfo*'s body.
Nooro strikes *Astolfo*'s right arm.
*Astolfo* slashes Goonie's body hard.
*Astolfo* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Hurt >

*Astolfo* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Hurt >
*Astolfo* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Errtu blasts *Callesa*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Wounded >
nar bashed channie
You narrate 'bashed channie'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Callesa: Wounded >

Errtu blasts *Callesa*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Xiric pierces *Callesa*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Callesa* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Callesa* slices your left hand.
*Callesa* tries to slice Xiric, but he dodges the attack.
*Callesa* slices Errtu's body.
You slash *Callesa*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Callesa* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Callesa* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Callesa* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Errtu tries to blast *Callesa*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Goonie tries to pound *Callesa*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
ali j k caless
x
x
Ok.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
x
[k human]
You try to slash *Callesa*, but she deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Battered > You slash *Callesa*'s body into
bloody fragments!
*Callesa* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Callesa* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.
*Callesa* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Errtu tries to blast *Callesa*, but she parries successfully.
[k human]
You slash *Callesa*'s body extremely hard.
*Callesa* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Beaten > Xiric pierces *Callesa*'s left arm
very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Errtu: Scratched - Callesa: Critical >
x
x
Xiric pierces *Callesa*'s left arm extremely hard.
You slash *Callesa*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Callesa* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Callesa*'s death cry.

---

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Syl is lying here.
*Iridian* is here, fighting Errtu, riding a warhorse.
Nooro the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Errtu the Darkling Master is here, fighting Iridian.
Nooro barely hits *Iridian*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
You slash *Iridian*'s right leg.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Beaten - Iridian: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Beaten - Iridian: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Beaten - Iridian: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Beaten - Iridian: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Beaten - Iridian: Battered >

You slash *Iridian*'s left leg hard.
Nooro tickles *Iridian*'s body with his hit.
Errtu blasts *Iridian*'s body.
Taz narrates 'shit'
*Mattimeo* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

nar choke
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Errtu: Beaten - Iridian: Beaten >
*Iridian* leaves west riding a warhorse.
Phalz pierces *Mattimeo*'s body.
You narrate 'choke'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
nar iri
x
You narrate 'iri'

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
You slash *Mattimeo*'s left arm hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered - Mattimeo: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered - Mattimeo: Battered >
x

*Mattimeo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered - Mattimeo: Battered > Taz narrates 'im frozen'
Errtu barely blasts *Mattimeo*'s head.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered - Mattimeo: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Phalz: Battered - Mattimeo: Battered >
You slash *Mattimeo*'s left leg.
*Mattimeo* tries to slash Phalz, but he deflects the blow.
Phalz pierces *Mattimeo*'s right leg.
*Mattimeo* leaves east riding a warhorse.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Taz narrates 'im out'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x

*Mattimeo* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Nooro unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Mattimeo*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
[k human]
You slash *Mattimeo*'s left arm hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nooro: Hurt - Mattimeo: Critical > Phalz pierces *Mattimeo*'s right arm.
Errtu leaves east.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nooro: Hurt - Mattimeo: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nooro: Hurt - Mattimeo: Critical >
x
Phalz pierces *Mattimeo*'s body.
*Mattimeo* panics, and attempts to flee!
You barely slash *Mattimeo*'s body.
Nooro tickles *Mattimeo*'s body with his hit.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nooro: Hurt - Mattimeo: Critical >
Errtu has arrived from the east.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Nooro: Hurt - Mattimeo: Critical > Phalz barely pierces *Mattimeo*'s body.
Errtu blasts *Mattimeo*'s body.
*Mattimeo* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

nar rip matt
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Critical >
Phalz pierces *Mattimeo*'s right arm very hard.
*Mattimeo* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mattimeo*'s death cry.
You narrate 'rip matt'

--

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
*Aldazar* leaves west.
[k human]
You slash *Cam*'s right leg hard.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Hurt > Errtu blasts *Cam*'s body extremely hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Hurt >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Hurt >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Hurt > Errtu blasts *Cam*'s left foot into bloody
fragments!
You slash *Cam*'s right leg hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Cam*'s left leg hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Wounded >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Wounded >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Wounded >
b
Errtu blasts *Cam*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Cam*'s right leg very hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Cam*'s right foot very hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Battered >

*Cam* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Battered >

*Cam* leaves east riding a dun mare.
*Cam* has arrived from the east, riding a dun mare.
Taz blasts *Cam*'s left arm hard.
*Cam* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Errtu blasts *Cam*'s right arm extremely hard.
Xiric pierces *Cam*'s body hard.

nar cam batt
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Cam* leaves east riding a dun mare.
*Cam* has arrived from the east, riding a dun mare.
Taz blasts *Cam*'s body very hard.
*Cam* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Taz blasts *Cam*'s right arm hard.
Errtu leaves west.
You narrate 'cam batt'
Nooro throws a weakened fireball at *Cam*, who screams in pain.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
Taz blasts *Cam*'s left leg hard.
Aardvolf barely pounds *Cam*'s right leg.
*Cam* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cam* leaves west riding a dun mare.
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
x
The Shienaran commander bellows 'mIO wr@GrY[P Gs]xP raCBR ZG` D]H SKV nyavmPw'
The Shienaran commander bellows '[g`hG _hD avH@ ?B[Wz EAIlE IER PtxD MUXvwEvS'
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Taz can't seem to regain control of himself.
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Cam* has arrived from the west, riding a dun mare.
*Cam* stops riding a dun mare.
Taz can't seem to regain control of himself.
Aardvolf tries to pound *Cam*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You slash *Cam*'s body very hard.
*Cam* panics, and attempts to flee!
Nooro tries to hit *Cam*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Critical > Taz can't seem to regain control of
himself.
Xiric tries to pierce *Cam*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Aardvolf: Beaten - Cam: Critical > Xiric pierces *Cam*'s right leg.
Nooro tries to hit *Cam*, but he dodges the attack.
You slash *Cam*'s body very hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Cam*'s head.
*Cam* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cam: Critical >
Errtu has arrived from the west.
Errtu blasts *Cam*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Cam* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cam*'s death cry.

---

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Walden* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k human]
You slash *Walden*'s body.
Djak crushes *Walden*'s right hand hard.

q
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Hurt > Taz sends *Walden* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Hurt >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Myrdan - A Winding Road
Zarth - A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
Errtu - A Winding Road
Guhadin - A Winding Road
Djak - A Winding Road
Nooro - A Winding Road
Taz - A Winding Road
Xiric - Before a Split in the Road
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Hurt >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Hurt >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Hurt >
x
x
Taz blasts *Walden*'s body.
Djak crushes *Walden*'s left arm very hard.
You slash *Walden*'s body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Wounded >
Zarth narrates '1n commy my friends'

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Wounded > Zarth narrates 'otw neon'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Nooro unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Walden*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered >
x
Taz blasts *Walden*'s right leg very hard.
Djak crushes *Walden*'s right arm very hard.
You slash *Walden*'s body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > Myrdan sends a bloodstock stallion sprawling with a
powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > Zarth has arrived from the east.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > Zarth leaves south.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > *Walden* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walden* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Battered >
x
x
Myrdan blasts a bloodstock stallion's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Walden* tickles your body with his blast.
You slash *Walden*'s head hard.
Zarth has arrived from the south.
*Walden* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walden* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Walden* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walden* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Nooro unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Walden*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Djak sends *Walden* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Walden* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walden* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical >
nar lol
x
x
You narrate 'lol'

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical >
x
Zarth leaves east.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > Myrdan blasts a bloodstock stallion's left foot into
bloody fragments!
Taz blasts *Walden*'s body very hard.
*Walden* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walden* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Djak crushes *Walden*'s head hard.
*Walden* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walden* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Walden* barely blasts your body.
You slash *Walden*'s body.
*Walden* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Walden* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Walden* stops riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Walden: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Nooro's icy spikes shred *Walden*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Walden* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walden*'s death cry.

Rhys
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rhys » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:35 pm

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Wounded > nar isha bashed ragan
l
Ecthus has arrived from the east, riding a racing emu.
You narrate 'isha bashed ragan'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Wounded > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
Lord Ecthus the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a racing emu.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Isha.
*Isha* is sitting here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here, watching.
Kelvan of Manetheren is here, fighting Isha, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Isha.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Isha.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
Ragan is here, fighting Isha.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Wounded > zz
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Wounded >
You slash *Isha*'s body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Isha's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Isha's right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Isha's body with his slash.
Ragan slashes Isha's body.
Kelvan strikes *Isha*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered > kill dark
kill dark
You slash *Isha*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered >
You assume The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback, slashing *Isha*'s left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout barely tickles Isha's right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Isha's left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Isha's body.
Ragan slashes Isha's body hard.
*Isha* tries to pound Kelvan, but he parries successfully.
Kelvan barely strikes *Isha*'s left arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered > nar zerking
You narrate 'zerking'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered >
*Isha* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Kelvan: Beaten - Isha: Battered >
*Isha* leaves south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
*Burzon* has arrived from the north.
You slash *Burzon*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Burzon: Scratched > kill dark
Ecthus scythes *Burzon*'s body into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Burzon: Hurt > You try to slash *Burzon*, but he parries successfully.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
You do the best you can!
Aldazar has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Burzon: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Burzon: Hurt > bash

A gray palfrey leaves west.

Ecthus scythes *Burzon*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Burzon* tickles your right leg with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Burzon*'s left leg very hard.
*Burzon* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Troika* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Kelvan tries to strike *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

-
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

=
A gray palfrey stops following Aldazar.
Aldazar starts riding a gray palfrey.

+
*Burzon* panics, and attempts to flee!
Aldazar pierces *Troika*'s left leg hard.

*
*Burzon* leaves west.

-
Aldazar pierces *Troika*'s head.
Aldazar stops riding a gray palfrey.

-
*Troika* tries to strike Kelvan, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Aldazar's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

=
Ecthus sends *Burzon* sprawling with a powerful bash!
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > 11
bash
[k h.dark]
You slash *Burzon*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Wounded > Troika assumes a defensive striking posture.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Wounded >
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Wounded >
*Isha* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Wounded >
*Troika* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Wounded >
*Isha* tries to pound Aldazar, but he parries successfully.

k burzon
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Wounded > k burzon
k burzon
k burzon
Aldazar pierces *Isha*'s body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Aldazar's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Isha* tries to pound Aldazar, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Burzon*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ecthus scythes *Burzon*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You spin effortlessly into Lizard in the Thornbush, slashing *Burzon*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered > *Troika* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Kelvan strikes *Goonie*'s right arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered > k burzon
*Troika* strikes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered > You do the best you can!

k burzon
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered > k burzon
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered >
Troika assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Battered >
Ragan slashes Burzon's body into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Isha's left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Burzon's left hand into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Isha's body with his slash.
Aldazar pierces *Isha*'s body.
You gracefully flow into Parting the Silk, slashing *Burzon*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Ecthus scythes *Burzon*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Ecthus: Wounded - Burzon: Critical > b troika
Aldazar barely pierces *Isha*'s left arm.
You slash *Burzon*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Burzon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Burzon*'s death cry.
Ecthus barely scythes *Goonie*'s right leg.

Jonny
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:03 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jonny » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:46 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A baby lizard scampers about.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > change mood brave
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Nooro* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You stab a Dha'vol trolloc's body hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Healthy >
You stab a Dha'vol trolloc's left foot hard.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched > cmw

A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
You stab a Dha'vol trolloc's left leg hard.
You feel parched from the hot weather.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

f
You panic and attempt to flee! Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
Correcting map position after fleeing.
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > nooro is now set as your target.
n
k nooro
k nooro
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Nooro* is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
You feel very groggy...
You go to sleep.

R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In your dreams, or what?

R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k nooro <-- continue to spam in disbelief of what just happened.
In your dreams, or what?

R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k nooro
In your dreams, or what?

R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In your dreams, or what?

R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k nooro
In your dreams, or what?

k nooro
R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In your dreams, or what?

R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > k nooro

Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light

Walker
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Walker » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm actually impressed with how well Nooro pulls off that maneuver :P

xiric
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:49 pm

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
Troika narrates 'new name'
*Ranga* intercepts Jaster's attack on his mount.
Jaster slashes *Ranga*'s left foot very hard.
Byrg leaves north.
Byrg has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
Byrg leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
*Rhys* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
A sergeant joins Ranga's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
*Ranga* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce *Ranga*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
*Ranga* now follows *Rhys*.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched > v

A sergeant bellows 'nud XNvM\cqjd NQIVcx FKJ nsxt o][JmHqh'
A sergeant bellows 'mHi \zSD]jTVY pJRz_r W`p JsqI v][u?Tg@'
A sergeant bellows '?J_ nL@QwglIn xN?qUO cSf T`tY ^O`IGhIJ'
A sergeant bellows 'YJI ^PO@GpuNv x^aBqY yXX mMBS PMSrseQv'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
Jaster narrates 'rhys'
Byrg narrates 'im beat'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
Jaster panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
A sergeant tries to pound Jaster, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant pounds Jaster's body.
A sergeant tries to pound Jaster, but he dodges the attack.
A sergeant tickles Jaster's right arm with his pound.
Jaster tries to slash *Ranga*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Ranga*, but he parries successfully.
Jaster has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Engyn* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
Jaster leaves south riding a shadow stallion. <----- Didn't see this in spam, been lagging all day but this was brutal LOL, nice bash

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
Jaster narrates 'new name'

ing - Ranga: Scratched >
*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Engyn* spins on one heel, changing forms to Wind and Rain.
*Engyn* slashes your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
*Ranga* is now a member of *Rhys*'s group.
Byrg narrates 'many'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched > l

Jaster narrates 'come burnt'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched > f
s

*Engyn* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
A sergeant says 'c[p wNljUPUw gvq HWot i?J e]ak[e Gtaz \upXHY '
*Rhys* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
*Ranga* pounds your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Rhys* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Pyper* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched > s

Jaster narrates 'come burnt'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Ranga: Scratched >
Jaster narrates 'come burnt'

*Engyn* gracefully changes forms to Lizard in the Thornbush.
*Engyn* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Rhys* crushes your left foot into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Jaster.

Isha
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Isha » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Scratched to battered in one bash through full mended abs. I noped out pretty fast :P




* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Shimu farts loudly. How rude!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Rhys* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Bernice* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > say ew

*Rhys* crushes your left leg hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched > h
You say 'ew'
*Bernice* smites your body.

z
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!

[bash ] ing - Rhys: Scratched >

-
*Bernice* smites your left leg hard.

*
A baby lizard has arrived from the east.


*Rhys* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched >
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Bernice* burn your body!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched >
*Bernice* smites your body hard.
*Rhys* crushes your left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched > wim
f
n
n

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Bernice* burn your body!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched >
*Bernice* smites your body into bloody fragments!
*Rhys* crushes your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched >
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Bernice* burn your body!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rhys: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!: Scratched >

*Bernice* smites your right leg hard.
You tickle *Rhys*'s head with your pound.
You flee head over heels.
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvSOUTHvv
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

Ahri
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ahri » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:35 am

*Garrosh* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
*Burzon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt > z

*Burzon* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
*Garrosh* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
Rhys barely cleaves *Garrosh*'s head.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
*Irzerk* tickles Rhys's body with his blast.
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
*Rig* lances your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >
*Rig* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Garrosh* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Garrosh: Hurt >

[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


f

*Rig* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Garrosh* avoids being bashed by Rhys who loses his balance and falls!
You flee head over heels.
A Road by the Ravine
A deep and dry ravine lies to the west while the road departs to the east
towards the northern point of a hill that lies in the distance. A bridge
spans the bredth of the ravine further to the south. Far to the northeast a
forest consumes the road as it heads northeasterly.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded > e
A Makeshift Bridge
The northern section of the bridge completes the passage across the ravine.
The ravine is dry itself, only filling during heavy rainfalls for any
period of time before the heat of the nearby blight evaporates what little
water falls.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* is here, fighting Rhys.
Rhys the Heart Guard is here, fighting Irzerk, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Garrosh* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded > *Rig* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched >
*Garrosh* slashes Rhys's body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched >
*Irzerk* sends Rhys sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched > f
e

*Garrosh* slashes Rhys's right leg hard.
You tickle *Rig*'s body with your strike.
*Irzerk* barely blasts Rhys's right leg.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched >

You panic and attempt to flee!

*Irzerk* looks around slowly, as if something is hidden in the room.
You flee head over heels.
Before a Cliff's Wall
To the east the cliff looms high above while to the south a ravine cuts
eastward into the cliff. To the west a road winds its way north before
curving eastward. To the south west a bridge spans across the ravine
providing passage to the south.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A bizarre looking fruit is nestled nearby. [4]
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >
*Rig* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

n
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded >
*Rig* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
Choen narrates 'thin kwe need com'

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched > f

You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched >
Rhys has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched > n
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched > n
*Irzerk* has arrived from the west.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched >

*Irzerk* blasts Rhys's right arm.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched > f
Rhys panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched > n
e

*Irzerk* blasts Rhys's left leg.
You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

Rhys leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Irzerk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!


*Irzerk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
*Rig* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Irzerk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Rhys.

Irzerk
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Irzerk » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:48 am

*Irzerk* blasts Rhys's left leg.
You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

Rhys leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion. <---He had the right idea! Leave this now!
*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Irzerk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!


*Irzerk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
*Rig* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Irzerk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Rhys.

Kesumi
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:57 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kesumi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:06 pm

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Healthy > At a Junction of Roads
The road to Tar Valon curves west around a small farm. A dusty cartpath
leads east around a barn to a water well beside a brick home. Smells of
manure and animal stock carry on the breeze. Another road begins at this
point, winding southeast through wooded lands.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Adael is lying here.
Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is here, fighting Hasp.
*Hasp* is here, fighting Mikhan mending a weapon, riding a gray palfrey.
*Gralin* is here, fighting YOU!
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.
A warder's student is here, fighting Mikhan.
*Kendall* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.

ursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Healthy >
*Hasp* tries to strike Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
A warder's student tries to cleave Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
*Gralin* pierces your head.

=
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Kendall* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

=
*Gralin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Nooro has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


*Kendall* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Kendall*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

=
*Kendall* tries to slash Nooro, but he parries successfully.
Mikhan tries to strike *Hasp*, but he dodges the attack.
*Hasp* tries to strike Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
A warder's student tries to cleave Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Gralin*, but he parries successfully.
*Gralin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Your bash at *Gralin* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched >
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Gretchen* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched > *Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!
l

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched > At a Junction of Roads
The road to Tar Valon curves west around a small farm. A dusty cartpath
leads east around a barn to a water well beside a brick home. Smells of
manure and animal stock carry on the breeze. Another road begins at this
point, winding southeast through wooded lands.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Adael is lying here.
*Kendall* is here, fighting Nooro, riding a gray palfrey.
Nooro the al'Shadar is here, fighting Kendall, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is here, fighting Hasp.
*Hasp* is here, fighting Mikhan mending a weapon, riding a gray palfrey.
*Gralin* is sitting here
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.
A warder's student is here, fighting Mikhan.
*Kendall* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched > Nooro panics, and attempts to flee!
Nooro leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched > *Hasp* tries to strike Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan swiftly dodges a warder's student's attempt to cleave him.
You slash *Gralin*'s body extremely hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched >
*Hasp* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched >
*Kendall* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched >
*Kendall* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched >*Hasp* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Hasp* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Scratched >
*Hasp* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Decrepit smites *Gralin*'s left leg extremely hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Hurt >
Nooro has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Hurt > bash
Nooro strikes *Gralin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Mikhan leaves north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Gralin: Hurt >
Nooro strikes *Gralin*'s head into bloody fragments!
Decrepit smites *Gralin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Gralin*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You slash *Gralin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Gralin* pierces your left arm.

*Kendall* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.


*Kendall* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A warder's student leaves west.

-
Mikhan has arrived from the north.

=
*Gralin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mikhan leaves south.

+
*Gralin* leaves north.


You follow Mikhan.

Nooro leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit leaves east.

=
Your bash at *Gralin* sends him sprawling!
Mikhan has arrived from the east.
Nooro has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Decrepit has arrived from the east.
Decrepit smites *Gralin*'s left arm extremely hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Gralin: Battered >
Mikhan strikes *Gralin*'s body very hard.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Gralin: Battered > l
At a Junction of Roads
The road to Tar Valon curves west around a small farm. A dusty cartpath
leads east around a barn to a water well beside a brick home. Smells of
manure and animal stock carry on the breeze. Another road begins at this
point, winding southeast through wooded lands.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Adael is lying here.
Decrepit the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Gralin mending a weapon.
Nooro the al'Shadar is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is here, fighting Gralin.
*Gralin* is sitting here
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Gralin: Battered > zerk
Decrepit smites *Gralin*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
You slash *Gralin*'s body into bloody fragments!
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Gralin: Beaten >
You slash *Gralin*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Gralin: Beaten >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Mikhan's icy spikes shred *Gralin*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Gralin* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gralin*'s death cry.

Ahri
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ahri » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 am

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy > The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
*Nexen* is here, fighting YOU!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the west.
A Ghar'XukdM XT[i[Qw GDmg '?so XZpjBNK BIE HO^B s@H PU\sig oqlY UdRJum '
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Nexen* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
Your mount is too exhausted.
You try to strike *Nexen*, but he dodges the attack.

diag horse
* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy > A gray palfrey is in excellent condition.
A gray palfrey is haggard.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy >
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy > 7
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 131 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
*Nexen* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.
*Nexen* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy > cc 20
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 20 hit points.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy >
*Nexen* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy > dism
fn
w

You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nexen* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Strong - Nexen: Healthy >

You panic and attempt to flee!

*someone* stabs your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
High amidst the heavens, the Circle of Light is the hallowed ground of the
friends of the Light. From here, some of the major destinations around the
world can be reached, as shown by a large sign. A permanent fountain in the
center of the Circle gives a soothing backdrop to ponder mortal matters.


New characters should LOOK NAMES, HELP RULES, LOOK NOTICE and LOOK INTRO.

To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website
at wotmud.org, before starting out, for the rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Haggard >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Roberto and 8 guests