Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Shimu
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Shimu » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:52 am

Please stop feeding Zangief tps, thanks.

fiddler
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby fiddler » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:55 pm

You starting to sweat big guy? HMMMMM? USWEATYBRO?

Shimu
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Shimu » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:20 pm

fiddler wrote:You starting to sweat big guy? HMMMMM? USWEATYBRO?


SOSWEATYBRO

Rig
Posts: 1349
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Before the Gates of Lugard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.
Reamer has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > track
=
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a draft horse (ridden) leaving ^^north^^
Some clear fairly recent tracks of a mangy cat leaving ^^north^^
Some clear day-old tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving vvsouthvv
Some day-old tracks of a gray palfrey (ridden) leaving ^^north^^
Some three day-old tracks of a draft horse (ridden) leaving vvsouthvv
Some three day-old tracks of a shaggy brown mare (ridden) leaving ^^north^^

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full >
Someone squeaks 'Zahra is at The Lugard Road'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > nar some trax
You narrate 'some trax'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > nar ahra
You narrate 'ahra'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > nar zahra
You narrate 'zahra'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > nar spam
change posture offensive
You narrate 'spam'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full >
Decrepit narrates 'sm'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > whois zahra
n
Zahra Dei'Shau'Zeron, Retired Wisdom is a level 49 human.
A short, willowy woman regards you with an azure gaze. Her blond hair woven
into intricate braids covered in beads, she moves with a catlike grace only
marred by the clicking of the beads.


* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > Before a Stone Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.
Reamer has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > n
n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.
Reamer has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.
Reamer has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > n
n
On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.
Reamer has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.
Reamer has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > n
n
Lugard Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zahra* is standing here, riding a |1|.dust-colored gelding.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.
Reamer has arrived from the south.
Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > *Zahra* crushes Decrepit's left leg.
Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s head.
Reamer tickles *Zahra*'s body with his pound.
The Stone Gates
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

l s
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > close southgate
The stonegate is open.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > I see no southgate here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > open stonegate
s
It's already open!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > Lugard Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Reamer the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Zahra.
Decrepit the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Zahra.
*Zahra* is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a |1|.dust-colored gelding.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > close stonegate
k h.human
bash
*Zahra* stops riding a dust-colored gelding.
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > You slash *Zahra*'s right foot hard.

* :Good MV:Full - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Scratched >
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Zahra* avoids being bashed by Decrepit who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Zahra* avoids being bashed by Reamer who loses his balance and falls!

-
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
You slash *Zahra*'s body hard.
*Zahra* crushes Decrepit's left arm hard.
Your bash at *Zahra* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 4 out of 6 bashes (66% landed)

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt >
Reamer clambers to his feet.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt >
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt > l zahra
A short, willowy woman regards you with an azure gaze. Her blond hair woven
into intricate braids covered in beads, she moves with a catlike grace only
marred by the clicking of the beads.

Zahra has some small wounds and bruises.

*Zahra* is using:
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> a dark grey travelling cloak with silver lining
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a massive war maul
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots
a light hauberk of oiled chainmail
Decrepit narrates 'berk'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt > smile
bash
Someone squeaks 'Zahra is at Lugard Path'
Reamer barely tickles *Zahra*'s left foot with his pound.
You slash *Zahra*'s right hand hard.
Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s head.
You smile happily.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt >
Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt > nar block s gate
You narrate 'block s gate'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Hurt >
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s head.
You slash *Zahra*'s body.
Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Wounded > nar one of you

*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Wounded > bash
*Zahra* leaves south.
You narrate 'one of you'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > s
s
s
s
s
Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Ack, you lost Decrepit!
Ack, you lost Reamer!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > s
On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > k h.human
On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > Before a Stone Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zahra* is standing here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
Before the Gates of Lugard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > k h.human
*Zahra* has arrived from the north.
You slash *Zahra*'s left arm hard.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > l s
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > The NorthGate is open.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded >
*Zahra* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Zahra*.
*Zahra* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You barely slash *Zahra*'s right leg.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > close NorthGate
close NorthGate
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > nar on
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > You narrate 'on'

bash
* ood MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded >
*Zahra* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of her.

+
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


Decrepit has arrived from the north.

-
Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s right leg.

=
*Zahra* leaves north.
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > nar block stone gate
You narrate 'block stone gate '

k h.human
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > nar ream
n
You narrate 'ream'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > Before a Stone Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > n
n
s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > s
s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > Before a Stone Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

s
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > Before the Gates of Lugard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > The NorthGate seems to be closed.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > n
Before a Stone Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > s
ungr
n
Before the Gates of Lugard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > Decrepit stops following you.
You have disbanded the group.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > n
Before a Stone Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > n
On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

n
* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > n
Lugard Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zahra* is standing here.
Reamer the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
|1|.A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > k h.human
bash
The stonegate seems to be closed.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full > You slash *Zahra*'s body.

ood MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded >
*Zahra* opens the stonegate.
Reamer closes the stonegate.

-
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Reamer barely pounds *Zahra*'s right leg.

*
*Zahra* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

=
Your bash at *Zahra* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 5 out of 7 bashes (71% landed)

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s left leg.
You slash *Zahra*'s body.
Lugard Path
Massive gates of grey, weathered stone lie to the north. This path of
decaying, yellowed grass leads south towards an open courtyard. Large
fragments of stone lie scattered on the ground having fallen from the
decaying stone gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zahra* is sitting here
Reamer the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting Zahra.
|1|.A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > l zahra
A short, willowy woman regards you with an azure gaze. Her blond hair woven
into intricate braids covered in beads, she moves with a catlike grace only
marred by the clicking of the beads.

Zahra has quite a few wounds.

*Zahra* is using:
<held> a piece of sandstone
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> a dark grey travelling cloak with silver lining
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a massive war maul
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots
a light hauberk of oiled chainmail

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > smile
bash
You smile happily.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > bash
Someone squeaks 'Zahra is at Lugard Path'
Reamer barely pounds *Zahra*'s body.
You slash *Zahra*'s left leg very hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded > bash
+
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Zahra* barely crushes your head.

-
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Reamer sends *Zahra* sprawling with a powerful bash!
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Wounded >
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s body hard.
You slash *Zahra*'s left leg.
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s right hand.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered > bash

Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s left foot.
You slash *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.
Decrepit narrates 'gone?'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered >
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s right leg.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered > nar no
You narrate 'no'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered >
*Zahra* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of her.
You slash *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered > nar keep block
bash
You narrate 'keep block'

+ :Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered >
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Reamer tickles *Zahra*'s body with his pound.
*Zahra* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
Reamer sends *Zahra* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Battered >
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s body.
You slash *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Beaten >
Reamer looks at *Zahra*.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Beaten >
Reamer barely pounds *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Beaten >
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s left hand.
You slash *Zahra*'s left arm very hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Beaten > bash
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
Reamer sends *Zahra* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Beaten > zerk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Beaten > close stonegate

Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s right arm.
You slash *Zahra*'s body hard.
Reamer pounds *Zahra*'s body.
You slash *Zahra*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Critical > close stonegate
close stonegate
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Critical > close stonegate
It's already closed!

close stonegate
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full - Zahra: Critical > close stonegate
*Zahra* leaves south.
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > close stonegate
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > close stonegate
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > close stonegate
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > s
It's already closed!

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > It's already closed!

s
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > k h.human
Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Good MV:Full > s
You are hungry.
They aren't here.

s
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k h.human
On the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k h.human
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k h.human
Before a Stone Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > k h.human
Before the Gates of Lugard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zahra* is here, fighting Decrepit.
Decrepit the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting Zahra.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > You barely slash *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
Decrepit narrates 'on'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched - Zahra: Critical > *Zahra* leaves north.
*Zahra* has arrived from the north.
You slash *Zahra*'s body.
*ZAHRA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s body.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Zahra: Critical > close stonegate
close stonegate
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Zahra: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Zahra: Critical > Decrepit slashes *Zahra*'s body.
You slash *Zahra*'s body hard.
*Zahra* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Zahra: Critical > Ok.

close stonegate
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Zahra: Critical > Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Zahra: Critical > I see no stonegate here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Zahra: Critical > You slash *Zahra*'s body very hard.
*Zahra* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zahra*'s death cry.
I see no stonegate here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

nar rip
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > get all corpse
I see no stonegate here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > You narrate 'rip'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Fresh > You get a light hauberk of oiled chainmail from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a belt pack from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a long grey scarf with vine patterns from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a massive war maul from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Zahra.
You get a dark grey travelling cloak with silver lining from the corpse of Zahra.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Zahra.
a torc of gleaming steel: You can't carry that much weight.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Zahra.
a gold ring: You can't carry that much weight.
a piece of sandstone: You can't carry that much weight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

inv
The Caemlyn Road
Passing to the south of the Braem Wood, the road to Caemlyn is a wide highway
that allows an easy connection between the many farms along its route and the
city of Caemlyn and the town of Four Kings. The dusty road extends to the east,
almost out of sight, and encounters a bend to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
Decrepit the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
Reamer the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Fading MV:Full > You are carrying:
a gold ring
a shimmering chain of gold
a dark grey travelling cloak with silver lining
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a long grey scarf with vine patterns
a water skin
a belt pack
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a pair of thick metal boots
a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots
a light hauberk of oiled chainmail

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > g all pack
You get a shimmering chain of gold from a belt pack.
You get a receipt from a belt pack.
You get a receipt from a belt pack.
You get a receipt from a belt pack.
You get a receipt from a belt pack.
You get a receipt from a belt pack.
You get a receipt from a belt pack.
You get eighteen gold crowns from a belt pack.
You get nineteen copper pennys from a belt pack.
You get a bearskin tunic from a belt pack.
You get a crystal lightstick from a belt pack.
You get a camouflaged hood from a belt pack.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from a belt pack.
You get a pair of tight soft leather pants from a belt pack.
You get a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from a belt pack.
You get a yew staff from a belt pack.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Decrepit narrates 'sm still'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > l receipt
It is a receipt for a shocklance from Inner City Weapons, already redeemable.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > l 2.receipt
Reamer says 'smells'
It is a receipt for a shocklance from Inner City Weapons, already redeemable.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar wow
You narrate 'wow'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar shocklance receipt
You narrate 'shocklance receipt'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar wow
You narrate 'wow'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > l 3.receipt
It is a receipt for a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan from Inner City Weapons, already redeemable.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar holy fuck

Decrepit narrates 'lmaoooo'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > You narrate 'holy fuck'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Rudra narrates 'lol'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > l 4.receipt
It is a receipt for a ring-quilloned sword from Inner City Weapons, already redeemable.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Decrepit narrates 'and dodge'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar holy fuckkk
You narrate 'holy fuckkk'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Reamer narrates 'a trader'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Rudra narrates 'was she trading?'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar 2 shocklance receipts
You narrate '2 shocklance receipts'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > l 5.receipt

Rudra narrates 'nah?'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > It is a receipt for a diamond-tipped lance from The Blade Shoppe, already redeemable.

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Reamer narrates 'lol my life'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Rudra narrates 'really?'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar a pog receipt
You narrate 'a pog receipt'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar a fucking dt lance receipt
You narrate 'a fucking dt lance receipt'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > nar holy fuck
You narrate 'holy fuck'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh >
Decrepit narrates 'omfggggg'

* R HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Fresh > l 6.receipt
It is a receipt for a dark blue tasseled spear from Inner City Weapons, already redeemable.

Shimu
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Shimu » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Lol what the fuck? Rig going to keep it all.

fiddler
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby fiddler » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:31 pm

#GoGoGadgetGankSquad
#hellmud


* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > w
A Storage Corner
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of Sagrim is lying here.
The corpse of a Rising Sun soldier is lying here.
The corpse of Flora is lying here.
The corpse of Alykras is lying here.
The corpse of Xylan is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A tattered banner lies here crumpled in a pile.
A solid set of leather gauntlets rests here.
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
------

The Bottom of a Long Shaft
[ obvious exits: N E U ]
North: Myrdan the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
The corpse of Randal is lying here.
A small purse is here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
Phalz the Master Havoc is standing here.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.
Myrdan has arrived from the north.
-----------

A Dark Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Myrdan the Abominable Bruiser is standing here.
The corpse of Aira is lying here.
A mushroom grows here.
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
Phalz the Master Havoc is standing here.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.
Myrdan has arrived from the east.

Venum
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Venum » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 am

It is a receipt for a ring-quilloned sword from Inner City Weapons, already redeemable.

I will give you anything you ask. I have herons to trade

For someone who likes to go charge you hit the fuckin jackpot rigglesworth!

FONGLEE
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby FONGLEE » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:47 pm

Da Chronicles of Shistein da Curst

day 1

North Road
The North Road runs in a straight path north and south. All you can see here
are an impassable forest to the west and fields far to the east. To the north,
there appears to be what looks like a small village through which the North
Road runs.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here mending a weapon.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is standing here.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Byrg leaves north.
Gawrath leaves north.
Ghool leaves north.
You follow Rig.

North Road
The road continues straight north. The forest to the west has started to thin
out, giving way to the small island of civilization not far to the north. The
fields that lie to the east are used in farming and in raising livestock.
Looking to the south, the road seems very long and straight.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here mending a weapon.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is standing here.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Byrg leaves north.
Gawrath leaves north.
Ghool leaves north.
Xiric leaves north.
You follow Rig.

The North Road
The forest shears away abruptly on the east where a path divides it from
a pasture to the north. On the west the transition is more gradual and it
appears to give way to a tabac field somewhat north along the road. The
road itself continues north and south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here mending a weapon.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is standing here.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sheep is here, bleating.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

Byrg narrates 'that we are killing'
Rig leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Byrg leaves north.
Gawrath leaves north.
You follow Rig.

The North Road
The forest receeds away from the road here, giving way to fields on either
side. On the East side there is a pasture for sheep and on the west a field
of finest Two Rivers tabac. The pasture is fenced, but not the tabac field.
To the south and east is a farm house set back from the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here mending a weapon.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is standing here.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Byrg leaves north.
Gawrath leaves north.
Ghool leaves north.
You follow Rig.

The North Road
The forest of leatherleaf and spicewood on either side of the road seems
peaceful and pleasant. The road heads north towards Taren Ferry or south
towards Watch hill.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here mending a weapon.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is standing here.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Rig leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Byrg leaves north.
Gawrath leaves north.
Ghool leaves north.
You follow Rig.

The North Road
The trees thin out to either side as the town nears to the north. The road
begins to widen out a bit more, allowing the passage of two wains. To the
west you see a small path.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Xiric the Sneaksy is standing here mending a weapon.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is standing here.
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
*Rikkus* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Randal* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Leria* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Austin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aragorn* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Nevirha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Randal* barely slashes your head.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Healthy >
Byrg leaves north.
Gawrath leaves north.
Ghool leaves north.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Healthy >
You scythe *Randal*'s left arm.
A chicken panics, and attempts to flee!
A chicken leaves west.
*Randal* slashes your body.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >

*Draz* says 'Ep p_cY` ]]DL aiXsY c CHuoESwP VKZp UxnB m'
*Rikkus* says 'W^a ]fFq'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >
*Draz* blasts your body.
*Rikkus* blasts your body.

1
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >
A bloodstock stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.
Xiric narrates 'smell'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >

Byrg narrates 'lololol'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched > The North Road
The trees thin out to either side as the town nears to the north. The road
begins to widen out a bit more, allowing the passage of two wains. To the
west you see a small path.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Rikkus* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Draz* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Randal* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Leria* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Austin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aragorn* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Nevirha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >
l

*Draz* blasts your body.
You scythe *Randal*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >
*Randal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >

*Draz* blasts your right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >
Xiric narrates 'holy hell'

n
n
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Randal: Scratched >

*Rikkus* blasts your body.
*Draz* blasts your left leg.
*Randal* slashes your right leg hard.
Byrg narrates 'loooooooool'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >

Randal assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >

Gawrath narrates 'fucking'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >

*Rikkus* blasts your right leg.
*Draz* blasts your right hand.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >
Rig narrates 'my fucking horse hagged '

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >

*Rikkus* blasts your left arm hard.
*Draz* blasts your body.
*Randal* slashes your left leg.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >

Rig narrates 'get n'

0
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >
f
n
The North Road
The trees thin out to either side as the town nears to the north. The road
begins to widen out a bit more, allowing the passage of two wains. To the
west you see a small path.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Rikkus* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Draz* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Randal* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Leria* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Austin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aragorn* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Nevirha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

n
n
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Randal: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The North Road
The forest of leatherleaf and spicewood on either side of the road seems
peaceful and pleasant. The road heads north towards Taren Ferry or south
towards Watch hill.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
The North Road
The trees thin out to either side as the town nears to the north. The road
begins to widen out a bit more, allowing the passage of two wains. To the
west you see a small path.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Rikkus* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Randal* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Leria* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Austin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aragorn* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Nevirha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Rig narrates 'lol'
*Austin* moves swiftly to protect *Nevirha*.
*Nevirha* slashes your body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Austin: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Byrg narrates 'hahahahahahah'
*Rikkus* blasts your body.
*Aragorn* barely hacks your body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Austin: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Austin: Healthy > *Rikkus* blasts your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Aragorn* hacks your body.
*Rikkus* barely blasts your body.
You scythe *Austin*'s left arm.
*Nevirha* slashes your right arm hard.
You flee head over heels.
Path off the Main Road
This is a small path leading off the North Road that seems to dead-end
at a farm west of here. Trees decorate the landscape to the south, providing
shade and comfort, while fields of tabac can be glimpsed to the northwest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving east.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The North Road
The trees thin out to either side as the town nears to the north. The road
begins to widen out a bit more, allowing the passage of two wains. To the
west you see a small path.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Rikkus* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Randal* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Leria* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Austin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aragorn* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Nevirha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* blasts your body.
*Nevirha* slashes your left arm.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Leria*!

s
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >
e
*Draz* leaves north riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >

*Nevirha* barely slashes your right leg.
*Rikkus* tickles your left foot with his blast.
*Rikkus* blasts your left leg hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >

*Randal* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >
Rig narrates 'go caralain'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Leria*!

0
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >
*Leria* tickles your head with her slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rikkus* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *Nevirha*!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rikkus: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Rig narrates 'if you not in'


*Rikkus* blasts your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Path off the Main Road
This is a small path leading off the North Road that seems to dead-end
at a farm west of here. Trees decorate the landscape to the south, providing
shade and comfort, while fields of tabac can be glimpsed to the northwest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a fowl leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The North Road
The trees thin out to either side as the town nears to the north. The road
begins to widen out a bit more, allowing the passage of two wains. To the
west you see a small path.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
*Randal* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Leria* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Austin* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Aragorn* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Nevirha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rikkus* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Austin* barely smites your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* hacks your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Rig.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [10]

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Gawrath narrates 'how could they be that prepared'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell rig fuking hell
You tell Rig 'f**ing hell'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Gawrath narrates 'thats crazy'
Rig narrates 'lol'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Rig narrates '3 or 4 warder pairs'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Shistein, your wheel has fared poorly...'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Rig narrates 'holy f**k'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Byrg narrates 'rikkus draz randal leria austin aragorn nevirha'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Rig narrates 'lel'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Rest those weary bones,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Byrg narrates 'hagggg'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you '... and may tomorrow be a better day.'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell rig i died a little bit
The Guardian gives you some meat to help you heal.
You tell Rig 'i died a little bit'



Byrg narrates 'smells'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Shimu narrates 'LOL legit 3 warder pair'

Zahra
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:10 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zahra » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:15 am

Not exactly a brilliant start after a 10 year hiatus, but at least that junk's back in circulation. Have fun with it!

NOTE: Check your stuff before running around and getting yourself doored by darkies. XD

Sagrim
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Sagrim » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:22 am

Welcome back :D


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests