Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
xiric
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:44 pm

LOLOL only 12

*Telathia* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
*Dartes* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a gray palfrey.
*Becka* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Enoch* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a gray palfrey.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Enoch* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

Rocky Outcrop
This barren mound of granite starkly contrasts with the surrounding
forest. High above your head you can see the open sky through gently
waving treetops. Several animal paths wander through the trees nearby
and a large crack is barely visible in the rocks below.
[ obvious exits: N E W D ]
*Marwell* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Randal* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Pyper* is standing here.
*Quillian* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Kadmiel* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Draz* is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Edard* is standing here mending a weapon.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Quillian* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Marwell*'s attempt to strike you.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

Need I say more ? ROFL

xiric
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Mebbe 11 , troll int

byrg
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby byrg » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:28 am

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > w
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
kh
kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

kh
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

kh
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

kh
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
Torag narrates 'am in the tower now , fuck them'
*Jasmin* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k human]
You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > Sagrim narrates 'bashed'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > cmz
*Jasmin* panics, and attempts to flee!
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

bash
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded >
You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.
You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.

g - Jasmin: Wounded >
*Jasmin* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

kh
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Jasmin* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k human]
You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > bash
You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.

-
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jasmin*!

-
*Jasmin* tickles your body with her strike.


As *Jasmin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Jasmin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > stand
kh
kh

*Jasmin* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
kh
kh
You stand up.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

kh
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
*Jasmin* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k human]
You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > bash
You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jasmin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

You try to crush *Jasmin*, but she deflects the blow.

+
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jasmin*!

-
*Jasmin* tickles your body with her strike.
The night has begun.

=
Your bash at *Jasmin* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > nar jas bashed ent

*Walach* has arrived from the west.
*Walach* leaves east.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded >
Sagrim leaves east.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > You narrate 'jas bashed ent'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > kh

Torag pierces *Jasmin*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > Roxie has arrived from the west.
Enigma has arrived from the west.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

kh
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > kh
Roxie slashes *Jasmin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Jasmin: Wounded > Roxie slashes *Jasmin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Torag pierces *Jasmin*'s body very hard.
*Jasmin* panics, and attempts to flee!
You crush *Jasmin*'s head into bloody fragments!
Torag pierces *Jasmin*'s body into bloody fragments!
You crush *Jasmin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Jasmin* is dead! R.I.P.
take all corpse
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jasmin*'s death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

jasmin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby jasmin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:30 am

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Byrg: Battered >

*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Byrg: Battered >
Walach has arrived from the west.
Walach leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Byrg: Battered >
*Sagrim* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Byrg: Battered >
*Torag* pierces your body into bloody fragments! Prior to first round

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Byrg: Battered >
*Roxie* has arrived from the west.
*Enigma* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Byrg: Battered > f

*Roxie* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments! Prior to first round

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Byrg: Battered > e
n
*Roxie* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Torag* pierces your body very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Byrg* crushes your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Torag* pierces your body into bloody fragments! Prior to second round
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* crushes your body into bloody fragments! Prior to second round
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Iona.

Not quite sure why DS felt it necessary to have 8 for a wilder - thank you though to Dal, Walach and Iona who both came to help.

Rig
Posts: 1349
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:57 pm

We must outnumber the smobbers. We want blood

phalz
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby phalz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Because, you know.....balance lol



* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Engyn: Battered > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Engyn: Battered > f
Vilac assumes an offensive striking posture.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!yn: Battered >

n
n

*Engyn* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!

or ko fol phalz
*someone* slashes your right leg very hard.
You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

or ko fol phalz
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Someone narrates 'I AM OUTSIDE'
*someone* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*someone* smites your left leg into bloody fragments!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*someone* smites your right arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Battered > That person isn't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Battered > That person isn't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Battered > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n

*someone* spins on one heel, changing forms to Thistledown Floats on the Wind.
*someone* smites your body into bloody fragments!
*someone* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
Someone narrates 'and YOU ARE NOT'

n

Someone narrates 'group is ragen'

n
n

*someone* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


Someone narrates 'I AM BYRG'


*someone* assumes Water Flows Downhill.
*someone* smites your head into bloody fragments!
*someone* smites your body into bloody fragments!
*someone* slashes your head into bloody fragments!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Darlana is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Shimu
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm
Location: Ko'bal Keep

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Shimu » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:09 pm

best part:

Someone narrates 'I AM BYRG'

byrg
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby byrg » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Shimu wrote:best part:

Someone narrates 'I AM BYRG'


I laughed.

Rif
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rif » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Just ran by Horror in 4k, but horse was hagg.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
A sudden narrowing in the highway weaves in and out between the brown
hills. Weary travelers are often seen plodding here along on their journeys
to Caemlyn, or part of the wagon groups commuting between Lugard, Caemlyn
and Whitebridge. A few rotten trees stand huddled in a copse, with a sign
nailed on one showing how it can be used to "block" or "clear" "the road".
[ obvious exits: N W ]
West: A crow is here flying around.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A crow has arrived from the west.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
e
e
Your mount is too exhausted. <--- Too bad, he's gonna kill killed by trollocs.
e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
dism
You stop riding him. <- Bye.
sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
e
The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A crow is here flying around.
A crow has arrived from the south.
e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
The Caemlyn Road
Grassy fields cover the hills about the road, offering a wide view of
the surrounding lands until the nearby hills obscure the view of the
countryside and the farms which lie scattered along the road. Far off to
the west the hills appear to become more dense, closing in on the road
as it runs toward Caemlyn.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
West: A crow is here flying around.
A crow has arrived from the west.
e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
The Caemlyn Road
Small hills rise around the road, obscuring view of the surrounding land as
the road meanders through the low valleys on its way towards the capital of
Andor. Deep wagon ruts and packed dirt proclaim the volume of traffic this
highway sees every day. A simple dirt lane leads off to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
West: A crow is here flying around.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
A crow has arrived from the west.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The Caemlyn Road
The Caemlyn Road overlooks the city here, though still far off to the
east. From this vantage the palace of Queen Morgase can be seen upon the
hills at the center of the city, demanding a clear view of the lands for
miles around the walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door down: caemlyn
East: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
West: A crow is here flying around.
A crow has arrived from the west.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
The massive gates of Caemlyn, capital of Andor, rise before you to the
east. The bustle and noise of the city can be heard at all hours, and
during the day long lines of people form to enter the realm of Queen
Morgase, ruler of one of the greatest cities of the known world. Drifting
off towards Whitebridge to the west, the Caemlyn Road leaves its namesake
behind, amongst the colors of the Queen's Guard.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door east: Westgate
West: A crow is here flying around.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A crow has arrived from the west.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Lykir chats 'anything extra special?'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
open Westgate
call
e
It's already open!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You don't see a closed gate.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Inside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
You are just inside the West Gate of Caemlyn. You stop and stare at the sheer
magnitude of the city. Caemlyn could swallow several other cities whole
without much of a ripple. People are streaming through the gates and the city
looks crowded beyond belief. You can see high in the center of Caemlyn the
Inner City and the royal Palace. An outer road leads north and south along
the city walls, and a wide boulevard leads east into the city's heart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: Westgate
North: A man is here.
East: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
South: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
West: A crow is here flying around.
A delicious looking chocolate chip cookie has been forgotten here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A crow has arrived from the west.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
tic

Quillian chats 'Falcon Heavy'
l
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Inside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
You are just inside the West Gate of Caemlyn. You stop and stare at the sheer
magnitude of the city. Caemlyn could swallow several other cities whole
without much of a ripple. People are streaming through the gates and the city
looks crowded beyond belief. You can see high in the center of Caemlyn the
Inner City and the royal Palace. An outer road leads north and south along
the city walls, and a wide boulevard leads east into the city's heart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: Westgate
North: A man is here.
East: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
South: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
West: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A delicious looking chocolate chip cookie has been forgotten here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A crow is here flying around.
A man is here.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Quillian chats 'test flight'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Lykir chats 'nod'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
An Outer Road
The outer road of the city has just started its circumference of the western
half of Caemlyn here. A large gray stone building rises to the east, proclaimed
to be a warehouse by a nearby sign. The road continues to the north, and to the
south it passes by one of the main gates of the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door east: sidedoor
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
East: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
South: A crow is here flying around.
A man is here.
A crow has arrived from the south.
open sidedoor
e
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
It's already open!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A Large Smithy
A warehouse space has been hastily but well converted into a smithy, with
several forges and barrels set up as work stations. There is the large
forge, for heavy metal working, and smaller forges for the finer and
smaller work. Two anvils are set towards the center of the smithy, with
containers of water and oil nearby for quenching the hot metal as it is
worked. Everything looks neatly in its place, obviously there is great
pride of workmanship.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Door west: sidedoor
West: A crow is here flying around.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A crow has arrived from the west.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <- ditch this bird, and maybe we can sneak a bit. Maybe I can time a stab while he kills my horse.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
flee
An Outer Road
The outer road of the city has just started its circumference of the western
half of Caemlyn here. A large gray stone building rises to the east, proclaimed
to be a warehouse by a nearby sign. The road continues to the north, and to the
south it passes by one of the main gates of the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door east: sidedoor
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
East: A crow is here flying around.
South: A man is here.
A man is here.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
Inside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
You are just inside the West Gate of Caemlyn. You stop and stare at the sheer
magnitude of the city. Caemlyn could swallow several other cities whole
without much of a ripple. People are streaming through the gates and the city
looks crowded beyond belief. You can see high in the center of Caemlyn the
Inner City and the royal Palace. An outer road leads north and south along
the city walls, and a wide boulevard leads east into the city's heart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: Westgate
North: A man is here.
East: A crow is here flying around.
South: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
West: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A delicious looking chocolate chip cookie has been forgotten here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

Lykir chats 'lol'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
open Westgate
call
w
It's already open!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
You don't see a closed gate.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
The massive gates of Caemlyn, capital of Andor, rise before you to the
east. The bustle and noise of the city can be heard at all hours, and
during the day long lines of people form to enter the realm of Queen
Morgase, ruler of one of the greatest cities of the known world. Drifting
off towards Whitebridge to the west, the Caemlyn Road leaves its namesake
behind, amongst the colors of the Queen's Guard.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door east: Westgate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
The Caemlyn Road
The Caemlyn Road overlooks the city here, though still far off to the
east. From this vantage the palace of Queen Morgase can be seen upon the
hills at the center of the city, demanding a clear view of the lands for
miles around the walls.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door down: caemlyn
East: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
West: A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
The Caemlyn Road
Small hills rise around the road, obscuring view of the surrounding land as
the road meanders through the low valleys on its way towards the capital of
Andor. Deep wagon ruts and packed dirt proclaim the volume of traffic this
highway sees every day. A simple dirt lane leads off to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
The Caemlyn Road
Grassy fields cover the hills about the road, offering a wide view of
the surrounding lands until the nearby hills obscure the view of the
countryside and the farms which lie scattered along the road. Far off to
the west the hills appear to become more dense, closing in on the road
as it runs toward Caemlyn.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
bs horror
hide
backstab horror
The Caemlyn Road
A sudden narrowing in the highway weaves in and out between the brown
hills. Weary travelers are often seen plodding here along on their journeys
to Caemlyn, or part of the wagon groups commuting between Lugard, Caemlyn
and Whitebridge. A few rotten trees stand huddled in a copse, with a sign
nailed on one showing how it can be used to "block" or "clear" "the road".
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who? <---- Oh, guess he's not here yet, this should have been h.horror though. I'll just start re-typing that.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Quillian chats 'Ya, didn't catch it live either, they delayed for wind and I lost track of time'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Suddenly *Horror* places a dagger of green jade in your back! <--- Oh, I'm stupid.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Caemlyn Road
The road turns here, snaking around the few hills which dot the plains and
farms which sporadically line the road. The land dips towards the
southeast, slowly heading towards the Sea of Storms far beyond Lugard to
the south, as well as towards the capital city of Andor somewhere to the
east. A freshly-erected SIGN stands here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: *Horror* is standing here.
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > <----- Nice 300 Hps+ master stab.

Damena chats 'Could've literally stepped out of the room and seen the rocket.'
flee
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Ishaq chats 'The way the boosters sat back down, mmm'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Base of the Hill
The ground here is moderately flat, sloping up slowly to the east. Just to the
south runs the road to Caemlyn, marked by the deep wagon ruts that show its
heavy use. The soil here is a bit stony, making it hard for vegetation to grow;
instead, small grasses constitute most of the plant life.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
n
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
e
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
e
The Small Hilltop
A bit north of the road to Caemlyn, this low hilltop is lightly covered by
short grasses and offers a decent view of the surrounding area. Somewhere off
to the east, over the crests of various hills, the city of Caemlyn stands; a
fortress in this otherwise rural area. To the west the ground descends a bit,
tapering off into plains.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Amongst the Rolling Hills
Lightly covered with sparse grasses, these low hills border and guide the road
to Caemlyn, which lies to the south. The hills extend to the east, beyond which
the walls of Caemlyn stand, and seem to become more dense towards the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > On Top of a Hill Overlooking the Caemlyn Road
This grassy hilltop offers a view of the majesty of Caemlyn to the east, in
addition to a clear view of the road to the south. The hills extend to the
east and west, bordering the road, and a large grove of trees blocks any
passage to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
s
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > In the Hills Around Caemlyn
To the east lies the city of Caemlyn in all of its splendor. The wall is built
of pale grey stone, streaked with silver and white, and stands some fifty feet
tall as it extends to the north almost out of sight in a large arc. Towers
stand along the wall, with banners of red and white flapping in the breeze.
The road to Caemlyn lies to the south, and a hill overlooks the road to the
west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Outside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
The massive gates of Caemlyn, capital of Andor, rise before you to the
east. The bustle and noise of the city can be heard at all hours, and
during the day long lines of people form to enter the realm of Queen
Morgase, ruler of one of the greatest cities of the known world. Drifting
off towards Whitebridge to the west, the Caemlyn Road leaves its namesake
behind, amongst the colors of the Queen's Guard.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door east: Westgate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
open Westgate
call
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
open Westgate
call
e
Inside the Western Gate of Caemlyn
You are just inside the West Gate of Caemlyn. You stop and stare at the sheer
magnitude of the city. Caemlyn could swallow several other cities whole
without much of a ripple. People are streaming through the gates and the city
looks crowded beyond belief. You can see high in the center of Caemlyn the
Inner City and the royal Palace. An outer road leads north and south along
the city walls, and a wide boulevard leads east into the city's heart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: Westgate
North: A man is here.
East: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
South: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
West: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A delicious looking chocolate chip cookie has been forgotten here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
A stout looking Caemlyn guard is posted here.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Western End of a Wide Boulevard
You are on the western end of a wide boulevard that stretches across the city.
The street is cut in two by a wide strip of grass with a row of trees that
runs the length of the boulevard. Caemlyn's West Gate is just a few steps away,
and you can see a small pet store to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A villager woman performs her daily routine.
South: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
West: A man is here.
A delicious looking chocolate chip cookie has been forgotten here. <--- Hey,things are looking better though.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A crow is here flying around.
A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > I see no westgate here.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You don't see a closed gate.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Wide Boulevard

Scrat
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Scrat » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:26 pm

kk
kill alexa
The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]7424
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A dark coffin is hidden away here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
e
They aren't here.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]7425
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

h
h
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]7426
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > *Alexa* has arrived from the east, riding a dun mare.
[kill human]
You try to crush *Alexa*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Healthy > [kill human]
Ok.

e
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Healthy >
*Alexa* strikes your left arm.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
You try to crush *Alexa*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

b
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Healthy >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Alexa, but she parries successfully.

+
=-
-
=
*Alexa* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at a Dha'vol trolloc, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Your bash at *Alexa* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Scratched >

A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Alexa's right leg into bloody fragments!
You crush *Alexa*'s body into bloody fragments!

cb
change mood brave
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >
l
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a myrddraal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Alexa* is sitting here, riding a dun mare.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Alexa.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >
l alexa
Light blue eyes peer from a frame of softly curling hair partially tied back
with a silver cord. Tan skin contrasts sharply with the white dress she wears,
the seven colored bands on the hem marking her place in the world.

Alexa has quite a few wounds.

*Alexa* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn about body> a dress with colored bands at the hem
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a dull black shield
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a cup of thready brown tea
a bubbling draught
a bubbling draught
an oilstone
a stable ticket
a stable ticket
eighteen copper pennys

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >

A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Alexa's body.
You crush *Alexa*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

b
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


-=
+
*
Alexa swiftly dodges a Dha'vol trolloc's attempt to cleave her.

*+
=
-
-=
Your bash at *Alexa* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >
cz
change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Wounded >

A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Alexa's left leg very hard.
You crush *Alexa*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Garett* pierces a Dha'vol trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Battered >
kk
kill alexa
kk
kill alexa
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Battered >
kk
kill alexa
*Garett* pierces a Dha'vol trolloc's body very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Alexa's body hard.
You crush *Alexa*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Alexa* panics, and attempts to flee!
You crush *Alexa*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Alexa* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Ok.

kk
kill alexa
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Critical >
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Critical >
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Critical >
chuck
You chuckle politely.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Alexa: Critical >

A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Alexa's body into bloody fragments!
*Alexa* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alexa*'s death cry.

cb
change mood brave
cb
change mood brave
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring >

You intercept *Garett*'s attack on your mount.
*Garett* pierces your left foot very hard.

cb
change mood brave
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Garett: Scratched > *Garett* pierces your left leg.
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

cb
change mood brave
h
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Garett: Scratched >
*Garett* gets eighteen copper pennys from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a stable ticket from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a stable ticket from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a yew staff from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a dull black shield from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets an ivory necklace from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a great serpent ring from the corpse of Alexa.
*Garett* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Alexa.
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

b
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Garett: Scratched >
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alterith and 4 guests