Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Atlan
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Atlan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:10 pm

Rhys is a beast.

isktamost
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 2:54 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isktamost » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:49 pm

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

The crackedslab closes quietly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > look
In a Valley
The path here winds its way between the cliff walls of two mountains.
The bottom of the valley is barren save for the odd dry and dead bush.
Some greenery can be seen to the east, a lush oasis in this barren land
amidst the mountains. The path leads north into the distance.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The apprentice is here, tending the stores.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Nya the Senior Wisdom is standing here mending a weapon.
Garett Du Lis is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 74 secs.
Timer now at 64 secs.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Nya forms a beautiful weave of white light about your body.

zerk
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Cedril chats 'Can someone tell me the command to get prerolled stats?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > w

Garett opens the crackedslab.

kill dark
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Twisted Lair
[ obvious exits: E ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.
A dust-colored gelding has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You crush a ramshorned trolloc's head extremely hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > flee
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
Berserk! Death! Death! Fight to the death!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
Garett closes the crackedslab.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to crush a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > look
The Twisted Lair
Shadows flicker along the walls of this place, where the light seems to
be absorbed by the darkness. The walls of the cave are cracked and have
formed pockets and pores, the living quarters for whatever resides here.
The walls are crusted in dry blood, and the ceiling of the cave seems
plastered in soot. Obviously something makes its home here, something
that is sadistic, and even deadly.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Garett Du Lis is here, fighting Xiric.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Xiric* is here, fighting Garett.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A fade is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A fade tickles your body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right foot very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right foot extremely hard.
You crush a fade's right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
*Xiric* opens the crackedslab.
Garett closes the crackedslab.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
*Xiric* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
Adael chats 't guardian prerolledstats'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
A fade tickles your right leg with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your head with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left leg with his crush.
You try to crush a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
You crush a fade's right arm extremely hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
Marion chats 'tell guardian prerolledstats'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt >
*Xiric* stabs Garett's body hard.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
A fade tickles your body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your head with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a fade's head extremely hard.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > basg xiric
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
*Xiric* sighs loudly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A fade barely tickles your left foot with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc fails to crush you.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your head with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left hand.
You try to crush a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a fade's body extremely hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left hand.
Cedril chats 'Thanks'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
Garett opens the crackedslab.
Nya has arrived from the east.
The apprentice has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > bash xiric
You're too busy at the moment!

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
*Xiric* stabs Garett's body.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A fade barely tickles your left foot with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a fade's left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
*Xiric* stabs Garett's body.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
Garett closes the crackedslab.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded >
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xiric* barely stabs Garett's body.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A fade tickles your body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your right hand with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's head very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left hand.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right hand.
You crush a fade's right foot extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > l e
A fade slashes the apprentice's body extremely hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left arm with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc fails to crush you.
A ramshorned trolloc fails to crush you.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body.
The crackedslab is closed.
crackedslab is now set as door3
crackedslab is now set as door3

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
A fade slashes the apprentice's body into bloody fragments!
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
Garett stabs *Xiric*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your left foot with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left arm with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's head very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
*Xiric* sighs loudly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten > close crackedslab

Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten > close crackedslab
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
A fade slashes the apprentice's body hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your right arm with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's head hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!
*Xiric* opens the crackedslab.
Garett closes the crackedslab.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!
Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
A fade slashes the apprentice's body extremely hard.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he dodges the attack.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your right leg with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right hand hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!
Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
A fade slashes the apprentice's body hard.
Nya strikes *Xiric*'s left foot very hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett stabs *Xiric*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > close crackedslab
close crackedslab
A fade slashes the apprentice's left leg extremely hard.
The apprentice is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the apprentice's death cry.
The apprentice realizes that Nya is a jerk!
A fade joins Xiric's fight!
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xiric* stabs Garett's left foot hard.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your right leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
You try to crush a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
You try to crush a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > close crackedslab
close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded > close crackedslab
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
*Xiric* stabs Garett's right hand.
Garett stabs *Xiric*'s body very hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > close crackedslab
It's already closed!
Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

close crackedslab
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > close crackedslab
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A fade slashes Garett's left leg.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xiric* barely stabs Garett's body.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
A fade tries to slash Nya, but she parries successfully.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's head very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left leg with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your right leg with his crush.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered >
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
A fade tries to slash Nya, but she deflects the blow.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your right arm with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your head with his crush.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left leg very hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten >
A fade tries to slash Nya, but she deflects the blow.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's head very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left leg with his crush.
Nya releases streaks of Fire at *Xiric*, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
A fade tries to slash Nya, but she deflects the blow.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's head very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your right leg with his crush.
You try to crush a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
*Xiric* swiftly dodges Garett's attempt to stab him.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
A fade tries to slash Nya, but she parries successfully.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he dodges the attack.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett stabs *Xiric*'s body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your right arm with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your right leg with his crush.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
You crush a ramshorned trolloc's left leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > rem chain
wie axe
You stop using a two-handed binnol.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You wield a titanic spiked axe of ebon steel with both hands.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > kill dark
bash
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

A fade tries to slash Nya, but she deflects the blow.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he dodges the attack.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.

+
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.

-
A fade tries to slash Nya, but she parries successfully.
Nya tries to strike *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he parries successfully.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your right leg with his crush.

=
Your bash at a ramshorned trolloc sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten > This session you've landed 5 out of 5 bashes (100% landed)

You blast a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Xiric* tries to stab Garett, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Xiric*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Xiric* stops using an oilstone.
*Xiric* stops using a gold ring.
*Xiric* stops using a gold ring.
*Xiric* stops using a camouflaged hood.
*Xiric* stops using a Kandori snowflake necklace.
*Xiric* stops using a Kandori snowflake necklace.
*Xiric* stops using a bearskin tunic.
*Xiric* stops using a bright red robe.
*Xiric* stops using a set of cloth sleeves.
*Xiric* stops using a pair of dark gloves.
*Xiric* stops using a silver Kandori wristcuff.
*Xiric* stops using a silver Kandori wristcuff.
*Xiric* stops using a set of steel sai.
*Xiric* stops using a small purse.
*Xiric* stops using a leather water flask.
*Xiric* stops using a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.
*Xiric* stops using a pair of earthen colored breeches.
*Xiric* stops using a black pair of silver-tooled boots.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
*Xiric* drops a black pair of silver-tooled boots.
*Xiric* drops a pair of earthen colored breeches.
*Xiric* drops a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.
*Xiric* drops a leather water flask.
*Xiric* drops a small purse.
*Xiric* drops a set of steel sai.
*Xiric* drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
*Xiric* drops a silver Kandori wristcuff.
*Xiric* drops a pair of dark gloves.
*Xiric* drops a set of cloth sleeves.
*Xiric* drops a bright red robe.
*Xiric* drops a bearskin tunic.
*Xiric* drops a Kandori snowflake necklace.
*Xiric* drops a Kandori snowflake necklace.
*Xiric* drops a camouflaged hood.
*Xiric* drops a gold ring.
*Xiric* drops a gold ring.
*Xiric* drops an oilstone.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You blast a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
A fade tries to slash Nya, but she deflects the blow.
Nya strikes *Xiric*'s body hard.
Garett swiftly dodges *Xiric*'s attempt to hit him.
Garett stabs *Xiric*'s head extremely hard.
*Xiric* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical > kill dark
kill dark
You blast a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
Garett stabs *Xiric*'s body very hard.
*Xiric* panics, and attempts to flee!
You blast *Xiric*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Xiric* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Xiric*'s death cry.

xiric
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Yah I got in there with -1 move. I had no vials and could only try to get enough moves to run before more came. Its a given that's going to happen.With Garett standing on the close crackedslab alias frustration got the best of me. Well done I guess.

xiric
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby xiric » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Really thought I fled N so I walked right back into this. :(


* HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of the giant blight beetle is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Tarn* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Leria* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Vilac* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Gralin* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Vilac* smites your body into bloody fragments!
*Gralin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Vilac: Scratched >
*Gralin* pierces your body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Vilac: Scratched >
*Tarn* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

y
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Vilac: Scratched > f
Troika narrates 'gaw?'
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Leria* burn your body!

*Tarn* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Gralin* pierces your right arm into bloody fragments!
You try to stab *Vilac*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!



You flee head over heels.
Twisted Path in the Blight
This path winds up a slope to an apparently dark and deserted castle.
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Two columns of tall, slender spruce trees line both sides of the steep
path. Over the tops of the trees to the left, the white, jagged peaks of
the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen. The terrain is rough and rocky, and
the sickly air of the Blight is warm and humid.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.


* HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of the giant blight beetle is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Briana* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tarn* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Leria* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Vilac* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Gralin* is standing here, riding a warhorse.


* HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Gralin* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!


* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >
You swiftly dodge *Briana*'s attempt to slash you.

f HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >

You try to stab *Gralin*, but he parries successfully.
*Gralin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Tarn* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >f

n

*Tarn* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
*Briana* slashes your body very hard.
*Gralin* pierces your left hand very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >
*Corath* hacks your head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >
Vilac assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >
*Gralin* pierces your head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >
*Corath* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
*Tarn* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Gralin* pierces your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Gawrath narrates 'getting mvs gk'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Gralin: Scratched >
Sagrim narrates 'sm gone'

You panic and attempt to flee!Scratched >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Leria*!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Briana is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
North: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [3]
Djak the Darkling Senior is standing here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Adael
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Shirtless Curtis dealt some pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Tarn narrates 'on both 4n elbow'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
e
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.

n
n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

p
k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

b
bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Ryoz Del'Maskino is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Garett Du Lis is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.
*Gawrath* is here, fighting Tarn.
*Troika* is here, fighting Garett, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Tarn the Dai Shan is sitting here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You pound *Troika*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >

-=
+
Garett tries to stab *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.

*
Ryoz strikes *Gawrath*'s right leg.

*+
=
-
Ryoz barely strikes *Gawrath*'s body.
Garett stabs *Troika*'s right foot very hard.
*Troika* strikes your body.
*Gawrath* slashes Tarn's left foot very hard.


Enoch has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

-
Enoch tries to slash *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
Troika assumes a defensive striking posture.

=
Your bash at *Troika* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >
*Gawrath* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >
*Gawrath* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >
Enoch slashes *Troika*'s body.
You pound *Troika*'s body hard.
Garett stabs *Troika*'s body.
Ryoz leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >
Curtis has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Garett looks at *Troika*.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >
b
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >
*Gawrath* has arrived from the south.
*Gawrath* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Troika: Wounded >
b
bash
Enoch slashes *Troika*'s body.
You pound *Troika*'s body hard.
Garett stabs *Troika*'s body hard.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!


Curtis slices a shadow stallion's left hand into bloody fragments!
*Troika* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

-
Ryoz has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Tarn tries to blast *Troika*, but he parries successfully.
Garett tries to stab *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ryoz strikes *Troika*'s left leg.

+
*
*Troika* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
*Troika* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

*
Tarn tries to blast *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
Garett tries to stab *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.

+
=
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!

-

Ryoz tries to strike *Troika*, but he deflects the blow.
Curtis slices *Troika*'s right hand into bloody fragments! OUCH

-
Curtis slices *Troika*'s left leg hard.
Ryoz strikes *Troika*'s body.
Garett barely stabs *Troika*'s right leg.
Tarn blasts *Troika*'s left arm very hard.
Garett tries to stab *Troika*, but he parries successfully.

=
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray! <--PAIN

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
l
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
*Troika* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Ryoz Del'Maskino is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.
Lord Curtis Delovinde is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.
Enoch d'Anconia is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Garett Du Lis is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.
Lord Tarn the Dai Shan is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
nar sat

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
p
k dark
You narrate 'sat'

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Curtis slices *Troika*'s left hand into bloody fragments! OUCH
Ryoz strikes *Troika*'s right arm hard.
Garett stabs *Troika*'s body hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Tarn sends *Troika* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Troika* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Curtis assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Curtis leaves west riding a warhorse.
Garett leaves west riding a warhorse.
Enoch leaves west riding a warhorse.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Ryoz leaves west riding a warhorse.
Tarn leaves west riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

w
p
k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Lord Tarn the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Enoch d'Anconia is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.
Garett Du Lis is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.
Lord Curtis Delovinde is here, fighting Troika, riding a warhorse.
*Troika* is here, fighting Garett, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Curtis slices *Troika*'s body hard.
*Troika* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Troika* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Ryoz has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
e

Ryoz tries to strike *Troika*, but he parries successfully.
Tarn blasts *Troika*'s right arm very hard.
*Troika* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Curtis slices *Troika*'s body extremely hard.
*Troika* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Troika*'s death cry.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

p
k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Ryoz has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Troika is lying here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Lord Tarn the Dai Shan is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Enoch d'Anconia is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Garett Du Lis is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Curtis Delovinde is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Curtis narrates 'rip'


Later:


* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Curtis wears an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold on his body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Curtis says 'lol'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Curtis narrates 'lolololol'

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Tarn stops using a crested helm.

say what?
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You say 'what?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Tarn wears a full metal helmet and visor on his head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
laugh
You fall down laughing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A bright slash of light dilates into a gateway to another place.

say you were shirtless the whole time?
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
You say 'you were shirtless the whole time?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Synthia rides a bloodstock stallion out from the gateway.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Curtis narrates 'forgot to put shirt back on'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
nar lmao
Tarn drops a skin of human flesh.
You narrate 'lmao'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Curtis narrates 'since fd'

Myrdan
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Myrdan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:01 pm

right before this someone failed *SLEEP* right when *Annalise* fled. no easy deaths for you today! dont you wish i would loose link again...






The Well
Here lies a deep dark well. The crank that lowers the bucket is heavily
rusted and appears as if it would break at the first touch. A bucket dangles
from a frayed and well used rope. The large granite stones that make up
the sides of the well have become brittle with age and are falling apart.
The ground around the well shows signs of grass sprouting in small clumps
indicating that there must be some water within the well. The courtyard
continues in all directions, and the entrance to the southern keep lies to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
You notice the death scalp of Korvak slain in the Blight is hidden here.
You notice the gatekey to Fal Dara is hidden here.
Loomis is as strong as ten grinches, plus two! is standing here mending a weapon.
Torag the Veteran Havoc is resting here.
Rudra the Roarer {the Wolf of the North} is resting here.
Shimu the Master Havoc is standing here.
Guhadin Nidsahug is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is resting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Gawrath snickers softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Rudra snickers softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Shimu mutters to himself in complete disgust.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > enter flame lugard
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The black flame surges and Zylor steps from within its depths.
The black flame surges as you step into it and arrive on the other side.
Stall
Most of the boards in the walls of this abandoned horse stall still remain,
although they are in great decay. What is left of a water trough sits in the
corner and the door swings half off its hinges. The musty smell of hay hangs
in the air heavily here, making it hard to breathe.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A black flame dances here in midair.
*Viellain* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Annalise* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
Decaying Stables
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
enter flame lugard
Stall
[ obvious exits: S ]
A black flame dances here in midair.
*Annalise* is standing here.
*Viellain* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Annalise* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > 0

You try to slash *Annalise*, but she deflects the blow.
*Annalise* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > Are you kidding? You're fighting for your life!
[flee ]
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > *Viellain* pierces your right foot very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt >
You swiftly dodge *Viellain*'s attempt to pierce you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > cw
*Viellain* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Annalise*, but she deflects the blow.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Annalise: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 205 hit points.

You swirl about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Viellain*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
n

*Annalise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Viellain* pierces your body very hard.
*Annalise* scythes your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Viellain* pierces your right foot hard.


*Viellain* pierces your body very hard.
*Annalise* scythes your body extremely hard.


*Viellain* pierces your body very hard.

n

*Youruk* has arrived from the south.

*Youruk* scythes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You flee head over heels.
Decaying Stables
[ obvious exits: N W ]
No Connecting Rooms Found
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Lugard Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
*Lexi* is standing here.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Achillies* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Achillies: Scratched > n

You slash *Achillies*'s body.
*Achillies* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Achillies: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Ahri* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Achillies: Scratched > 0
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Achillies: Scratched > n
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You swirl about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Achillies*'s body.
You slash *Achillies*'s body.
Zylor narrates 'ouchy she so crit'
You flee head over heels.
Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
No Connecting Rooms Found
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
*Viellain* is standing here.
*Annalise* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
Lugard Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
*Ahri* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Lexi* is standing here.
*Achillies* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > The stonegate seems to be closed.
doorName is now set as: stonegate

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ahri*!

open stonegateMV:Full - Ahri: Healthy >
You swirl about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Ahri*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Annalise* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

0

*Achillies* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Annalise* scythes your body into bloody fragments!


*Annalise* scythes your head into bloody fragments!
*Achillies* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Achillies* coughs and shivers.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Ahri* coughs and shivers.

s
You flee head over heels.
Fountain on the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
*Youruk* is standing here.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
I see no stonegate here.

s
*Youruk* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

No Connecting Rooms Found
s
s

*Youruk* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.


*Annalise* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

*Annalise* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Decaying Stables
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

No Connecting Rooms Found
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
Stall
[ obvious exits: S ]
A black flame dances here in midair.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > enter flame lugard
Ok.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Annalise* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The black flame surges as you step into it and arrive on the other side.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > sc

Rudra narrates 'I forgot to heal you Zylor. smh'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 104(411) hit and 264(268) movement points.
You have scored 102356129 experience points and 1113 quest points.
You need 1143871 exp to level and 1887 qp to rank.
You have acquired 3 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 748 Turn points to date.
You have played 51 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Myrdan the Abominable Bruiser [Ahf'frait 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
The Well
Here lies a deep dark well. The crank that lowers the bucket is heavily
rusted and appears as if it would break at the first touch. A bucket dangles
from a frayed and well used rope. The large granite stones that make up
the sides of the well have become brittle with age and are falling apart.
The ground around the well shows signs of grass sprouting in small clumps
indicating that there must be some water within the well. The courtyard
continues in all directions, and the entrance to the southern keep lies to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
You notice the death scalp of Korvak slain in the Blight is hidden here.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
You notice the gatekey to Fal Dara is hidden here.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Zylor the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Loomis is as strong as ten grinches, plus two! is standing here mending a weapon.
Torag the Veteran Havoc is resting here.
Rudra the Roarer {the Wolf of the North} is resting here.
Shimu the Master Havoc is standing here.
Guhadin Nidsahug is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is resting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the west.
The Well
Here lies a deep dark well. The crank that lowers the bucket is heavily
rusted and appears as if it would break at the first touch. A bucket dangles
from a frayed and well used rope. The large granite stones that make up
the sides of the well have become brittle with age and are falling apart.
The ground around the well shows signs of grass sprouting in small clumps
indicating that there must be some water within the well. The courtyard
continues in all directions, and the entrance to the southern keep lies to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
You notice the death scalp of Korvak slain in the Blight is hidden here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
Zylor the Pugnacious Destroyer is standing here.
Loomis is as strong as ten grinches, plus two! is standing here mending a weapon.
Torag the Veteran Havoc is resting here.
Rudra the Roarer {the Wolf of the North} is resting here.
Shimu the Master Havoc is standing here.
Guhadin Nidsahug is standing here.
Gawrath the Dark Master is resting here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.
Gawrath says 'like a rotating door here'

fiddler
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby fiddler » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:23 pm

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Lisette: Wounded >
Tweek tries to pierce *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.

b
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Full - Lisette: Wounded > Ok.

[bash ] :Full MV:Full - Lisette: Wounded >

*
Tweek tries to pierce *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.

=
Tweek tries to pierce *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.

-
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lisette*!

=
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Lisette: Wounded > zerk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Full - Lisette: Wounded >
Tweek pierces *Lisette*'s head into bloody fragments!
You slash *Lisette*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered >
*Iona* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered >
*Iona* tries to strike Tweek, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered >
You slash *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered >
*Lisette* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > k human
b
*Lisette* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You try to slash *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] ting MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered >


*Lisette* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Tweek tries to pierce *Iona*, but she deflects the blow.
*Iona* tries to strike Tweek, but he deflects the blow.

=
You try to slash *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.
Tweek tries to pierce *Iona*, but she parries successfully.
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered >
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Lisette*.
*Lisette* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
Tweek tries to pierce *Iona*, but she deflects the blow.
*Iona* tries to strike Tweek, but he parries successfully.
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Iona*!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Lisette: Beaten >
You slash *Lisette*'s body into bloody fragments!
Tweek tries to pierce *Iona*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical >
You slash *Lisette*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.

Draz
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:34 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Scratched >

Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by *Anansi*!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Scratched >

You pierce *Zangief*'s left leg.
*Anansi* tries to strike Annabelle, but she parries successfully.
Weir barely strikes *Zangief*'s left arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Hurt >

Annabelle unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Anansi*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Hurt >

You pierce *Zangief*'s right foot.

na target anansi
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Hurt >

You pierce *Zangief*'s body.
Weir strikes *Zangief*'s left foot very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Hurt > You narrate 'target anansi'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Hurt >
b

*Anansi* releases streaks of Fire at Annabelle, who screams in pain.
Annabelle unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at *Anansi*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Hurt > [bash ]

-
=+
*
Weir sends *Zangief* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+
b
=-

*Anansi* releases streaks of Fire at Annabelle, who screams in pain.

-Cancelled.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Hurt >

You pierce *Zangief*'s left hand extremely hard.
Annabelle tries to strike *Anansi*, but he dodges the attack.
Weir strikes *Zangief*'s left leg hard.
You pierce *Zangief*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Wounded >

Annabelle panics, and attempts to flee!
*Anansi* releases streaks of Fire at Annabelle, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Wounded >

Annabelle leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Wounded >

You pierce *Zangief*'s left leg.
Weir strikes *Zangief*'s body very hard.
Annabelle has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Wounded >
*Anansi* tries to strike Annabelle, but she deflects the blow.
*Fiddler* tries to slash Annabelle, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Wounded >
You pierce *Zangief*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Weir: Wounded - Zangief: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


-=
+*

Annabelle tries to strike *Anansi*, but he deflects the blow.
Annabelle releases streaks of Fire at *Anansi*, who screams in pain.
Weir panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Weir leaves east riding a warhorse.

+=
Weir narrates 'off'

-
*Fiddler* sends Annabelle sprawling with a powerful bash!
Annabelle panics, and attempts to flee!

na go anna

-=
As *Zangief* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

7
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Anansi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

*Anansi* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >
Annabelle leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >

*Zangief* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >

*Anansi* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >
*Anansi* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >
You narrate 'go anna'

g all corpse
g all corpse
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.
*Fiddler* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >
g all corpse
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >
*Anansi* strikes your right arm into bloody fragments!
A mole leaves south.
You try to pierce *Zangief*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded >
f
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Zangief: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Zangief* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Fiddler* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Anansi* strikes your body into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* lances your body into bloody fragments!

w
w

*Fiddler* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Zangief* lances your left foot into bloody fragments!


*Fiddler* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zangief* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Weir narrates 'ugh well dead'

w
w
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Anansi is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light

Mikhan
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Mikhan » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Weir* is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
Venum the Darkling Master is here, fighting Paigey.
Rig the Baron of Fiddlesburg is here, fighting Mattimeo, riding a shadow stallion.
*Paigey* is here, fighting Venum, riding a Domani razor.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Rig.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Venum.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Rig.
*Mattimeo* is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
A soldier is here, fighting Venum.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Venum.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Venum.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Rig.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Venum.
Zarth tells you 'lol'
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

[channel 'ice spikes'] MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Venum panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Paigey* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Venum, who is stabbed repeatedly.

*
Rig leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

+
Venum leaves east.

=
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A soldier joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body hard.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
Nexen has arrived from the east.
Rig narrates 'eek'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
Nexen tries to stab *Weir*, but he parries successfully.

fol rig
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy > I see no person by that name here!

f
You panic and attempt to flee! - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >


*Mattimeo* tries to slash Nexen, but he dodges the attack.


The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.
A flaming slick of hot oil pours down from above!
A flaming slick of hot oil narrowly misses Nexen, who deftly steps aside.
The hot oil burns your flesh!
Nexen panics, and attempts to flee!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Paigey is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness

Zangief
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zangief » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:52 pm

Towering Trees
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Weir* is here, fighting an oozing ball of mud, riding a warhorse.
An oozing ball of mud is here, fighting Weir.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [kill h.human]
You try to lance *Weir*, but he parries successfully.
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ng MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt - Weir: Wounded >

*
*Weir* panics, and attempts to flee!


Gawrath narrates 'e'

+
*Weir* strikes an oozing ball of mud's body into bloody fragments!
An oozing ball of mud tries to hit Weir, but he dodges the attack.

=
Your bash at *Weir* sends him sprawling!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded - Weir: Wounded > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded - Weir: Wounded >
You lance *Weir*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
An oozing ball of mud tries to hit Weir, but he parries successfully.
You lance *Weir*'s body into bloody fragments!
Fiddler slashes *Weir*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded - Weir: Battered > a
a
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded - Weir: Battered > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded - Weir: Battered > a
a
Fiddler slashes *Weir*'s body into bloody fragments!
You lance *Weir*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
An oozing ball of mud hits Weir's left arm hard.
The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.
[kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt - Weir: Beaten > [kill h.human]
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt - Weir: Beaten >
Fiddler slashes *Weir*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
You lance *Weir*'s body into bloody fragments!

a
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt - Weir: Critical >
Anansi has arrived from the west.

a
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt - Weir: Critical > Anansi strikes *Weir*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Weir* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear *Weir*'s death cry.
[kill h.human]
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [kill h.human]
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > a
gac
[kill h.human]
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [get all corpse]
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Weir.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Weir.
You get a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Weir.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Weir.
You get a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Weir.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Weir.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Weir.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Weir.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Weir.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Weir.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Weir.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Weir.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Weir.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Weir.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Weir.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Weir.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Weir.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Weir.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests