Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Zhao
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zhao » Sun May 20, 2018 2:40 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > look kerrigan
Of modest build but long in limb this beautiful woman strikes a lasting image
into the mind. Her long dark curls and deep blue eyes are offset by the sense
of authority she seems to exude however. A sense of strength hovers about her
and the smooth features of her face are matched by a knowing look to her eye.

Kerrigan is in excellent condition.

Kerrigan is using:
<held> a greenish, translucent sphere
<worn on body> a gray riding dress of fine linen
<worn on arms> a light pair of leather coverings
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a wide leather wristband
<wielded> a rapier
<worn about waist> a wide leather belt
<worn on feet> a pair of high leather riding boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > vvv
[ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 118 hit points.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > vvv
[ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 118 hit points.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > backstab kerrigan
You silently approach your victim...


Kerrigan makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Kerrigan: Scratched >
Kerrigan pierces your body hard.
Kerrigan's hands begin weaving fire into the air...
The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Kerrigan: Scratched > v
f
[ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 197 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!gan: Scratched >
________________________________
Ouch! That really did HURT my pride.

Zeeb
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zeeb » Mon May 21, 2018 7:21 pm

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > h
The Council Chamber
This is the Council Chamber from where Lord Agelmar rules Fal Dara. A large
tapestry of the Grey Owl, the symbol of House Agelmar, is framed by two
windows above Lord Agelmar's chair. A large table, surrounded by chairs,
dominates the room. A sideboard rests along one wall, and a smaller door
leads opens southward.
[ obvious exits: S ]
*Maego* is here, fighting Raife.
Raife the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Maego.

a
* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [backstab h.human]
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > 0
[kill iblis]
They aren't here.

>
*Maego* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raife: Battered - Maego: Scratched >
*Iblis* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Raife: Battered - Maego: Scratched >
*Iblis* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Raife: Battered - Maego: Scratched >
*Iblis* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Maego* tries to pound Raife, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Raife: Battered - Maego: Scratched > k hff
f

Raife panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Full - Raife: Battered - Maego: Scratched > *someone* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Raife.


Well played!

Alterith
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:21 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Alterith » Tue May 22, 2018 1:05 am

How did Maego bash you when he was engaged on Raife?

Benito
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Benito » Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 am

Think either Zeeb walked back into a rolling bash after fleeing or (less likely) Maego started an un-engaged bash on Zeeb before Raife hit him.

Alterith
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:21 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Alterith » Tue May 22, 2018 6:37 am

Ah okay that makes sense. Thanks.

Razhak
Posts: 625
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Wed May 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Raeza* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Shaista* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

f
* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You slash *Shaista*'s body.
*Shaista* winces in pain.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Beaten > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Beaten >
*Shaista* slashes your right leg hard.
The grizzled veteran joins Shaista's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A sergeant joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The Shienaran commander hacks your left arm.
You slash *Shaista*'s body.
*Shaista* winces in pain.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Beaten > f
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Razhak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
You swirl about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across *Shaista*'s body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Beaten > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Beaten > cmw
f
[change mood wimpy]
You swirl about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across *Shaista*'s body.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Beaten > The Shienaran commander hacks your body.
A sergeant draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A sergeant wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A sergeant barely slashes your left arm.
The grizzled veteran loosens a ball-and-chain from a belt hook and uncoils it.
The grizzled veteran tickles your body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran loosens a ball-and-chain from a belt hook and uncoils it.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
The grizzled veteran tickles your body with his pound.
The grizzled veteran pounds your right leg.
You slash *Shaista*'s left foot hard.
*Shaista* winces in pain.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

f R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical >

*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical >
The Shienaran commander tickles your right foot with his hack.
A sergeant slashes your right arm.
The grizzled veteran crushes your left arm.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds your left arm.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body.
*Shaista* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Raeza*!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical >
The Shienaran commander hacks your left arm hard.
A sergeant slashes your body.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
The grizzled veteran tickles your body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds your body.
*Shaista* slashes your left leg hard.

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical >
The Shienaran commander hacks your right leg.
A sergeant barely slashes your head.
The grizzled veteran tickles your body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
The grizzled veteran pounds your body.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds your right arm.
You swirl about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across *Shaista*'s body.
You slash *Shaista*'s body.
*Shaista* winces in pain.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Shaista: Critical > f

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Raeza*!

You panic and attempt to flee!iring - Shaista: Critical >

e
e

*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


The Shienaran commander hacks your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sergeant slashes your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran crushes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone pounds your left hand.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.



SEVEN failed flees in a row.... hurt my pride

Benito
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Benito » Thu May 24, 2018 2:35 am

Nice run. Felt like I had your number on this one!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Gumps pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is here, fighting Ahri.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Maligant, riding a Domani razor.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
x
b
[k dark]
You blast *Maligant*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ahri: Battered - Maligant: Wounded >
[bash ]
Annalise barely pounds *Maligant*'s head.


Ahri narrates '1s'
*Maligant* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Annalise pounds *Maligant*'s left leg.
Ahri barely strikes *Maligant*'s left arm.
Ahri coughs and shivers.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Maligant* leaves east.

=
e
+*
n
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
Tarkon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Ahri has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
Annalise has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Maligant* leaves north.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Ahri has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Maligant* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Tarkon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Ahri has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
Annalise has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Annalise pounds *Maligant*'s right arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Tarkon pierces *Maligant*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
x
[k dark]
You blast *Maligant*'s body hard.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Annalise: Hurt - Maligant: Battered >
You blast *Maligant*'s left leg hard.
A rat now follows Annalise.
Tarkon pierces *Maligant*'s body.
*Maligant* tries to blast Annalise, but she parries successfully.
Annalise barely pounds *Maligant*'s body.
[bash ]


*Maligant* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Maligant* leaves north.

=
n
+*
n
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Ack, you lost Ahri!
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
Tarkon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the east.
Annalise pounds *Maligant*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Tarkon pierces *Maligant*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
x
b
[k dark]
You blast *Maligant*'s body.
*Maligant* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Annalise: Hurt - Maligant: Battered > [bash ]

-
=+
*
Tarkon pierces *Maligant*'s body.
*Maligant* tries to blast Annalise, but she deflects the blow.
Annalise pounds *Maligant*'s left arm.
*Maligant* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Maligant* leaves east.

e
=-
e
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
Tarkon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the west.
Annalise pounds *Maligant*'s body.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Tarkon pierces *Maligant*'s right leg.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

w
x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Annalise the Recruit is here, fighting Maligant, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Tarkon Viera, The Baron of Kandor is here, fighting Maligant, riding a warhorse.
*Maligant* is here, fighting Annalise.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k dark]
You blast *Maligant*'s left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Annalise: Hurt - Maligant: Beaten > [bash ]
*Maligant* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=+
*Maligant* leaves east.

*
e
s
*+
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Haol has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Tarkon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Gumps the Honored Soldier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Gumps narrates 'mali'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e
v
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Tarkon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Maligant* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Maligant* leaves south.

mb
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Ahri narrates 'i neck'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s
w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Tarkon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
n
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Tarkon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > Tarkon pierces a ramshorned trolloc's right leg very hard.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Ahri narrates 'psnd fyi'

n
n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Maligant* is standing here.
Gumps has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Annalise has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Annalise pounds *Maligant*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
x
Gumps tickles *Maligant*'s body with his pierce.
[k dark]
You blast *Maligant*'s left arm.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Annalise: Hurt - Maligant: Critical >
You blast *Maligant*'s left leg hard.
Gumps barely pierces *Maligant*'s left arm.
*Maligant* tries to blast Annalise, but she parries successfully.
Annalise barely pounds *Maligant*'s left leg.
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*+
=-
Gumps pierces *Maligant*'s left arm.

-
Gumps tickles *Maligant*'s left arm with his pierce.
*Maligant* tries to blast Annalise, but she deflects the blow.
Annalise pounds *Maligant*'s body.

=
Your bash at *Maligant* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Annalise: Hurt - Maligant: Critical >
x
You blast *Maligant*'s right leg.
*Maligant* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Gumps pierces *Maligant*'s body.
*Maligant* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Maligant*'s death cry.

Tok
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Tok » Fri May 25, 2018 3:21 pm

Outside Tarwin's Gap
To the south, a break in the seemingly endless mountains is Tarwin's Gap.
Vast black peaks topped with snow seem impenetrable from here. The chilly
wind blows south through the gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
To the north, the path continues through the hills, leading to the Blight
beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Thack* is standing here.
*Pulverwise* is here, fighting YOU!
*Razhak* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
Carter tells you 'you fuckin died didnt you lol'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
You pound *Razhak*'s head.

l - Razhak: Scratched >
*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Thack* smites your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > v
f
n
n

*Pulverwise* blasts your left hand into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
*Thack* smites your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Pulverwise* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched >
Reen narrates 'they chasing someone?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Scratched > *someone* smites your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Reen.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A leather helmet has been dropped here. [2]
An old and worn leather vest is here. [2]
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A plain brown belt has been dropped here. [2]
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here. [2]
Some heavy leather shoes, covered in dust, stand here. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lord Corath the Baron (Linkless) is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
[ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > reply just now yes

achillies
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby achillies » Fri May 25, 2018 7:16 pm

LOL wtf

Aira tells me sneak weave ...


* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > sc
You have 65(411) hit and 13(153) movement points.
You have scored 108586749 experience points and 1173 quest points.
You need 1727232614 exp to level and 1827 qp to rank.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 134 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

where
* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Carter - Herbalist's Shop
Achillies - Center of the Courtyard
Aira - Center of the Courtyard

* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > sc
You have 65(411) hit and 13(153) movement points.
You have scored 108586749 experience points and 1173 quest points.
You need 1727232614 exp to level and 1827 qp to rank.
You have amassed 97 Turn points to date.
You have played 134 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Achillies the Dai Shan [Red Eagle 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Haggard > l
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Fermin
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Fri May 25, 2018 8:23 pm

148 dodge kit...

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Entering a Blighted Mire
A path leads out of the mountain, venturing into a morass of mud and
rotting vegetation. Along the eastern side of the trail lies a murky
pool of thick black slime. Interspaced along the ground are puddles of
the black slime, bubbling ominously.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Jakd* is standing here.
*Rark* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > *Jakd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy > [backstab h.dark]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy >
*Rark* slashes your head into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy > f

*Rark* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Jakd*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jakd* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

You panic and attempt to flee!akd: Healthy >


You flee head over heels.
A Thick Muddy Blighted Mire
The rocky ground to the north steadily gives way to a muddy trail,
interspaced with pools of black slime from a bog to the east. Bubbles
on the surface frequently burst, releasing fetid vapors of brimstone
into the air. The mud makes travel treacherous and uncertain.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brittle chunk of yellow crystal has formed here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > narr they 2s
You narrate 'they 2s'

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard > h
a
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.dark] ggard >
You silently approach your victim...
*Rark* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Jakd* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Rark: Beaten >
*Jakd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rark* slashes your right hand into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Rark: Beaten > f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

ggard - Rark: Beaten >
*Jakd* pierces your left foot extremely hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rark* slashes your body extremely hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You swiftly dodge *Jakd*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to pierce *Rark*, but he parries successfully.
*Rark* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Bog
The bog converges with a sheer cliff of the mountain, ending the path in
a soupy mess of mud of black ooze. The ichor of the bog bubbles frequently,
belching a sulfurous steam up the cliff face and scarring it for ages to
come. Tiny bones of birds can be spotted along the shore, yet to be
consumed by the mud. An overgrown trail extends out of the bog to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Jakd* has arrived from the north.
Draz narrates '2s mire?'

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Jakd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy > e

*Rark* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are too exhausted.

e
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Jakd: Healthy > g fluid pack
quaff fluid
f
You pierce *Jakd*'s body hard.
*someone* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You are dead! Sorry...


Frustrating


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rhaj and 4 guests