Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Fermin
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Fighting a few in lockshear...

R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > 0
0
0
*Revescaal* has arrived from the south.
[kill dark]
You barely pierce *Revescaal*'s right leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Revescaal: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Revescaal: Battered > l e
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

0
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Revescaal: Battered > The bronzedoors is open.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Revescaal: Battered > A villager leaves south.
A Lockshear militiaman joins your fight!
A Lockshear militiaman joins a Lockshear militiaman's fight!
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

f
You barely pierce *Revescaal*'s left arm.ttered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Lockshear militiaman tickles Revescaal's body with his cleave.
A villager leaves north.
A Lockshear militiaman tickles Revescaal's body with his cleave.
You pierce *Revescaal*'s right arm.
You flee head over heels.
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of LockShear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking flat
stones. To the west a wooden building holds the town grocer while to the south
a stone structure shields the local blacksmith's work from the elements.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: *Revescaal* is here, fighting a Lockshear militiaman.
South: A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Shzrei* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
*Shzrei* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > e
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical >
You tickle *Shzrei*'s body with your pierce.
A villager screams 'Yikes!!! A horrible trolloc is here! Help!'
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves south.
You barely pierce *Shzrei*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > f

*Revescaal* has arrived from the north.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Shzrei: Critical > f

*Shzrei* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Revescaal* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*someone* blasts your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light

Shzrei
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Shzrei » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:28 pm

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na jestin not staying to buff while I roll bashes :p
sc
You narrate 'jestin not staying to buff while I roll bashes :p '

l
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You have 30(396) hit and 263(263) movement points.
You have scored 93348959 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 151041 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 96 Turn points to date.
You have played 332 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Shzrei {Ahf Grunt} (Level 47).
You are resting.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
A villager bellows 'A\ess m kqplUtwV NDGf[?q flXA BiSOR'
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
Lockshear Grainery
The building that provides space for the grainery workers is small and
compact
but sturdy in construction. The seems are tightly joined and the whole
affair
seems water tight, as a grainery should be. Despite its solid
foundation though
the building is in a dissaray. Chairs and tables are everywhere and
papers
scattered across the floor. A shattered pot lies against the southwest
corner.
The bodies of several dead rats lie decomposing near the small door
that
provides access to the silo proper. Looking closer at the walls you
see small
holes chewed through dozens of places. This place is infested.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Door north: door
Door east: silodoor
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A scruffy goat is tethered here, grazing.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Revescaal narrates 'classic 1%er'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na u should both come 1e grocer and ill zerk bash him :p
You narrate 'u should both come 1e grocer and ill zerk bash him :p'

whe
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Arafel Way
Shzrei - Lockshear Grainery
Revescaal - In a Hidden Basement

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
whe
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
ticktimer demo
You are hungry.
ticktimer demo
hungry demo
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Revescaal - Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
Jestin - Arafel Way
Shzrei - Lockshear Grainery
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
tt
st
[taste apple]
You nibble a little bit of the apple.
Eat demo

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
op door
n
Ok.

w
n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
n
Kandor Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Door south: door
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Lockshear Village Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large stone well is here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining
with evil.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Revescaal the Revolting Torturer is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
'spam
7
You say 'spam'

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

w;k grocer
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Village Grocer
[ obvious exits: E ]
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > You hack a grocer's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a grocer: Hurt >

A grocer hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A merchant guard joins a grocer's fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A grocer bellows 'rhbAQI]n]y gwSYiY OC FmaaqFiIm _?G] jhxd?FF'
You try to hack a grocer, but he deflects the blow.

f
* HP:Critical MV:Full - a grocer: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Revescaal the Revolting Torturer is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

8
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Fermin* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the east.

scan
2
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Revescaal tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
North: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
South: A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
West: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

b
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill human]
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Revescaal: Battered - Fermin: Battered >
[bash ]


-
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Revescaal narrates '1e grocer'
*Fermin* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

+*
*
+
=-
-
Revescaal leaves north.

=
They're not here anymore!
Jestin has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

A villager has arrived from the north.
A villager gesticulates strangely.
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves west.

scan
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
North: Revescaal the Revolting Torturer is here, fighting Fermin.
South: A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.
*Fermin* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

Revescaal narrates 'e n'

2
b
* HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to hack *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Battered >
[bash ]


-=
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

+
*Fermin* tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A villager gesticulates strangely.
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves south.
*Fermin* barely pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
*
Revescaal has arrived from the north.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Jestin throws a fireball at *Fermin*, who screams in pain.

+=
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Fermin* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

-
-
=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
bash demo
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Beaten >
Revescaal blasts *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

bb
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Fermin: Critical >

Revescaal blasts *Fermin*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
g all corpse
8
8
8
8

Jestin gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets an oilstone from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of
Fermin.
Jestin gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of
Fermin.
Jestin gets a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of
Fermin.
Jestin gets a curved clear dagger from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a backpack from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a tawny riding cloak emblazoned with a streith flame from
the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse
of Fermin.
Jestin gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse
of Fermin.
Jestin gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a gold ring from the corpse of Fermin.
Jestin gets a gold ring from the corpse of Fermin.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Revescaal narrates 'lol'
The corpse of Fermin seems to be empty.
Jestin narrates 'snicker'

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
na wink
[ch mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate 'wink'

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

Revescaal stops using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
cc 20
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 20 hit points.
Jestin narrates 'good call'

Gizmo
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Gizmo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:01 pm

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
*Lea* tries to pound Zeeb, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
Zeeb tries to pierce *Lea*, but she deflects the blow.
*Lea* pounds Zeeb's body hard.
Zeeb panics, and attempts to flee!
You barely pierce *Alterith*'s body.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
Zeeb leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Alterith* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!
*Lea* pounds your head into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
*Lea* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Alterith*'s right arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
f
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Zeeb narrates 'come s'

* S HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Alterith: Beaten >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with puss, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you gag,
and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and creates an
overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel unclean, as if the
contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you check yourself for a
rash or some outbreak of disease.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
south
south
The Blight
The Blight stretches all around you. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but stained
and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like blood poisoning.
Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at touch. The air tastes
like a mouthful of spoiled meat.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Lea* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Alterith* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Lea* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Lea: Healthy >
*Alterith* scythes your right leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Lea: Healthy >
*Isabel* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Isabel* lances your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* scythes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Zeeb.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.

Jestin
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jestin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:51 pm

Not sure why use blind here...

* S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > em
w
v
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A sailor is here.
*Gretchen* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Alison* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is resting here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

[chann 'ice' gretchen] MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Gretchen: Hurt > v

*Barabbas* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Gretchen: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

r*
The gleeman joins Gretchen's fight!
A sailor joins Gretchen's fight!

*c
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

n=
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*Gretchen* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded >
v

Gretchen has quite a few wounds.

*Gretchen* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a thick helmet of supple leather
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
*Alison* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Alison* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Gretchen* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Gretchen* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
Your target is no longer here!
*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Healthy >
*Gretchen* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Healthy >
*Alison* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Healthy >
You strike a sailor's head hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > snic
l alYou snicker softly.

i* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > so
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > n

You dodge a bash from *Barabbas* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > f
A Slender woman stands here with a pixie cut blonde hair. Her heart shape face
and blue eyes convey calm and deep intense look at you.

Alison is in excellent condition.

*Alison* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a necklace of dark ivy
<worn about body> a gown of shimmering white silk
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a walking staff
<worn on legs> a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > s
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > v
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > n
vTower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.


[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Aardvolf narrates 'i beat'
*Alison* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w

*Alison* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy > v
You try to strike *Alison*, but she deflects the blow.
*Alison* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Alison: Healthy >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy > f

*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy > v
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A sailor is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > s
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > s
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A sailor says 'You Jestin!!! You will die before your time!! '
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she deflects the blow.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.


You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Abatha: Healthy >

elease
You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Ok.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Bahamut narrates 'him too'

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > sc
A sailor has arrived from the north.

a* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > n n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
A sailor says 'You Jestin!!! You will die before your time!! '
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
Bahamut narrates 'i keep missing my bashes'

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Hurt > sc
You strike a sailor's body.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Hurt > an n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Hurt >
You strike a sailor's right arm extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Wounded > wh
s[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Air Avenue

c* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Wounded > an n
*Alison* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Wounded >
You strike a sailor's body very hard.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Battered > whois al
You strike a sailor's right arm very hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Beaten > ison
sAlison of Illian is a human.
A Slender woman stands here with a pixie cut blonde hair. Her heart shape face
and blue eyes convey calm and deep intense look at you.


c* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Beaten > an n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Beaten >
You strike a sailor's left arm very hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical > wh
sca[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Air Avenue

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical > n n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical >
You try to strike a sailor, but he parries successfully.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical >
You strike a sailor's body very hard.
A sailor is dead! R.I.P.
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a sailor's death cry.
Bahamut narrates 'poor guy'

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
scanTower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > e
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > em
e
v[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Gretchen* snickers softly.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
You swiftly dodge *Barabbas*'s attempt to slash you.

=
Zeeb narrates 'faint'

-
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > v
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


*Gretchen* leaves west riding a warhorse.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > snic
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she deflects the blow.
You snicker softly.
*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

s* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > b
[chann 'flame' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > n
vTower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.


[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w
v
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Gretchen* leaves east riding a warhorse.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > f

*Gretchen* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

v
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she deflects the blow.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a sailor is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Strong >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Air Avenue

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
v
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Strong >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > v
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
v
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy > b

*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she parries successfully.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

[chann 'flame' gretchen] MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy > v
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Abatha*'s attempt to pound you.


ong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Barabbas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Gretchen* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
The gleeman joins Abatha's fight!
The gleeman pierces your body.
*Barabbas* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy > s
Aardvolf narrates 'he so crit'

t* S HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >

The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!

* S HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *someone*!

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*someone* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*someone* strikes your body.

ong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*someone* strikes your head hard.
Someone pierces your body.
*someone* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*someone* pounds your head into bloody fragments!

f
You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > You are already standing.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

g rong MV:Strong > et drau
*someone* slashes your body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

th
ge
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *someone* burn your body!

t dar
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Gretchen is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Davor
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Davor » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:57 pm

It’s like you think everyone plays with your standards.

Everyone in that room sucks compared to you and likely had shitty geAr as usual. You had a near full kit. It’s not rocket science.

Jestin
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jestin » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:00 pm

ready? get on whatsapp

Kryzen
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kryzen » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:01 pm

Give me a fucking break

The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A tarnished shortsword has been discarded here.
A bizarre looking fruit is nestled nearby. [2]
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A pair of soft boots, laced to the knee, fade against the earth.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A solid set of leather gauntlets rests here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A garish red cape lies here.
A pile of ebony plates gives off a dull gleam.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A fragile crystal rod, about a foot long, lies here.
A tasty piece of chocolate birthday cake has been left here. [4]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s

*Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
*Aardvolf* has arrived from the south.
*Zeeb* pierces your right arm very hard.
*Aardvolf* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > s

*Jestin* strikes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > f

*Aardvolf* pounds your right leg.
*Zeeb* pierces your right leg hard.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > s

*Aardvolf* grins evilly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >
Zeeb assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >
*Jestin* strikes your body.
*Aardvolf* pounds your body.
*Zeeb* pierces your right foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > narr hit them
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

You panic and attempt to flee!: Wounded >


*Zeeb* pierces your left hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light is here, arrogantly glaring around, riding a black stallion.
A Child of the Light fortress sentinel surveys the flow of traffic, riding a warhorse.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *someone*!
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You narrate 'hit them'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > r
r

*Jestin* has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
*Zeeb* has arrived from the west.
*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > *Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > change mood wimpy
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded > f
n
n
You try to pound *Zeeb*, but he parries successfully.
A Child of the Light joins your fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light joins a Child of the Light's fight!
A Child of the Light sentinel joins a Child of the Light's fight!
*someone* pierces your right leg.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...

Zeeb
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zeeb » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:57 pm

not 100% certain but I don't think there was a way for us to tell that showed us ponr on your side on the...wonder which room you would have ended up in if it killed? Rough stuff though for sure!

Alison
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Alison » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Jestin wrote:Not sure why use blind here...

* S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > em
w
v
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A sailor is here.
*Gretchen* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Alison* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is resting here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

[chann 'ice' gretchen] MV:Full >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Gretchen: Hurt > v

*Barabbas* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Gretchen: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

r*
The gleeman joins Gretchen's fight!
A sailor joins Gretchen's fight!

*c
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

n=
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*Gretchen* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge the gleeman's attempt to pierce you.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded >
v

Gretchen has quite a few wounds.

*Gretchen* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a thick helmet of supple leather
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
*Alison* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Alison* leaves west riding a Domani razor.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Gretchen: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Gretchen* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Gretchen* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
Your target is no longer here!
*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Healthy >
*Gretchen* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Healthy >
*Alison* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Healthy >
You strike a sailor's head hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
The gleeman tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > snic
l alYou snicker softly.

i* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > so
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > n

You dodge a bash from *Barabbas* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > f
A Slender woman stands here with a pixie cut blonde hair. Her heart shape face
and blue eyes convey calm and deep intense look at you.

Alison is in excellent condition.

*Alison* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a necklace of dark ivy
<worn about body> a gown of shimmering white silk
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a walking staff
<worn on legs> a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Scratched > s
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > v
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > n
vTower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.


[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Aardvolf narrates 'i beat'
*Alison* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w

*Alison* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy > v
You try to strike *Alison*, but she deflects the blow.
*Alison* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Alison: Healthy >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy > f

*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Alison: Healthy > v
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A sailor is here.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > s
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > s
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A sailor says 'You Jestin!!! You will die before your time!! '
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she deflects the blow.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.


You panic and attempt to flee!ll - Abatha: Healthy >

elease
You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Ok.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Bahamut narrates 'him too'

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > sc
A sailor has arrived from the north.

a* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > n n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
A sailor says 'You Jestin!!! You will die before your time!! '
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.
Bahamut narrates 'i keep missing my bashes'

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Hurt > sc
You strike a sailor's body.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Hurt > an n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Hurt >
You strike a sailor's right arm extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Wounded > wh
s[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Air Avenue

c* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Wounded > an n
*Alison* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Wounded >
You strike a sailor's body very hard.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Battered > whois al
You strike a sailor's right arm very hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Beaten > ison
sAlison of Illian is a human.
A Slender woman stands here with a pixie cut blonde hair. Her heart shape face
and blue eyes convey calm and deep intense look at you.


c* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Beaten > an n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Beaten >
You strike a sailor's left arm very hard.
You swiftly dodge a sailor's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical > wh
sca[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Air Avenue

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical > n n

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical >
You try to strike a sailor, but he parries successfully.
A sailor tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a sailor: Critical >
You strike a sailor's body very hard.
A sailor is dead! R.I.P.
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a sailor's death cry.
Bahamut narrates 'poor guy'

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
scanTower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > e
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > em
e
v[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Gretchen* snickers softly.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
You swiftly dodge *Barabbas*'s attempt to slash you.

=
Zeeb narrates 'faint'

-
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > v
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


*Gretchen* leaves west riding a warhorse.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > snic
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she deflects the blow.
You snicker softly.
*Gretchen* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.

s* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Fire Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > b
[chann 'flame' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > n
vTower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A woman goes about her daily business here.


[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w
v
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Gretchen* leaves east riding a warhorse.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > f

*Gretchen* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Abatha: Healthy > s
You panic and attempt to flee!

v
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she deflects the blow.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Air Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a sailor is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Strong >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jestin - Air Avenue

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
v
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Strong >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > v
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
v
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
*Surtain* is standing here.
*Abatha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Barabbas* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Etain* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

[chann 'ice' gretchen]ng MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy > b

*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Barabbas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she parries successfully.
*Abatha* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

[chann 'flame' gretchen] MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Gretchen*.

* S HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy > v
You try to strike *Abatha*, but she parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Abatha*'s attempt to pound you.


ong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Barabbas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Gretchen* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
The gleeman joins Abatha's fight!
The gleeman pierces your body.
*Barabbas* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy > s
Aardvolf narrates 'he so crit'

t* S HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >

The air around your eyes seems to catch fire, blinding you!

* S HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *someone*!

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*someone* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*someone* strikes your body.

ong MV:Strong - Abatha: Healthy >
*someone* strikes your head hard.
Someone pierces your body.
*someone* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*someone* pounds your head into bloody fragments!

f
You flee head over heels.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
[chann 'ice' gretchen]
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > You are already standing.

* S HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong > You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!

g rong MV:Strong > et drau
*someone* slashes your body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

th
ge
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *someone* burn your body!

t dar
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Gretchen is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.


* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh - Abatha: Healthy - Jestin: Wounded >
You strike *Jestin*'s head hard.
The gleeman pierces Jestin's body.
Barabbas slashes *Jestin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Abatha pounds *Jestin*'s head into bloody fragments!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...ealthy - Jestin: Battered >


*Jestin* leaves east.

=
*Jestin* has arrived from the east.

*
Barabbas slashes *Jestin*'s body very hard.
*Jestin* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Jestin*.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh - Barabbas: Healthy - Jestin: Beaten >
Gretchen unleashes a fireball at *Jestin*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Jestin* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jestin*'s death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'flame strike' jestin
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Gretchen gets a chocolate chip cookie from the corpse of Jestin.<<<<<

Adael
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:45 pm

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Caemlyn Road
The southern gate to Caemlyn is just to the north, its huge wood and iron
bound doors fastened into the sparkling walls. The walls themselves rise up
another eight spans above the gates. Here outside the walls is an open air
market, large stalls are filled with all sorts of goods. A loud buzz of
noise hangs in the air most of the time.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door north: Southgate
There are some tracks of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
*Occum* is standing here.
*Revescaal* is standing here.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You blast *Occum*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt >

The Southgate closes quietly.
*Occum* slashes your body.
You blast *Occum*'s left leg hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Revescaal* tries to open the Southgate, but can't.
*Occum* nods in agreement.

nar out s gate
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt >
*Revescaal* blasts your left arm.
*Jestin* strikes your body.

cmw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt > You narrate 'out s gate'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Tandrael narrates 'lets group up and hit outside?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt >
f

Fenariel narrates 'df mercs'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt >
f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt >
You blast *Occum*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Revescaal* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
cmw
change mood wimpy Hmm, thought I changed mood wimpy but may as well try again
f
w

*Revescaal* blasts your left leg.
*Occum* slashes your right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >

A stream of arrows is launched from above the Caemlyn city gate!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >

*Jestin* barely strikes your body.
*Revescaal* blasts your left arm hard.
*Occum* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Fenariel narrates 'let me get a hoss'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
f
s

*Revescaal* barely blasts your left foot.
You blast *Occum*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

cmw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
f
s
*Revescaal* barely blasts your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Occum* slashes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You blast *Occum*'s body hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee! Finally?!?


You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Jestin is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry... Nope
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Lea the Heart Guard is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kryzen, Taziar and 4 guests