Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
jasmin
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby jasmin » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:34 am

Vilac narrates 'on'

i
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'some combo into rack campsite'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > You are carrying:
a mutton shank
thirteen copper pennys
a cup of thready brown tea
a cup of thick syrup
a bubbling draught
a stable ticket
an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
a blue cape featuring a golden hawk in flight
a wealth of gold crowns (136)
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring >
taste meat
n
w
You nibble a little bit of the shank.
Eat demo

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

n
n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.

n
n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Tiring >
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Vilac narrates 'bashed'

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door up: towertrap
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: Malkiergate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

cal
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
You don't see a closed gate.

n
e
e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
n
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
w
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Trucido shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Trucido has been spotted!'
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Torag* is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

w
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
Path Junction
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Dixon the Cavalryman is standing here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
*Puny* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry.
Lord Vilac Clayton, Heron Repo Man is standing here, riding a
bloodstock stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a
chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Puny, riding a
chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Puny, riding a
chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Puny, riding a
chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a
chestnut stallion.

emb
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
zz
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
Vilac narrates 'jasmin come'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded > [channel 'ice
spikes' trucido]
Spikes Demo
Nobody here by that name.
Vilac pounds *Puny*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >

Dixon lances *Fiddler*'s head very hard.
*Arak* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Winded >
*Fiddler* tries to scythe Dixon, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's
fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Dixon tries to lance *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
Vilac tries to pound *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Puny's left leg into bloody
fragments!
*Puny* stabs a member of the Lancer cavalry's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he parries
successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Puny, but he deflects
the blow.
Vilac assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Arak* blasts your body very hard.

n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - Arak: Wounded >

*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - Arak: Wounded >
*Puny* leaves east.

2
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - Arak: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
n
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - Arak: Wounded >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded - Arak: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Vilac pounds *Fiddler*'s right leg.

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Arak shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Arak has been spotted!'
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
You flee head over heels.
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Puny* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

stat
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
You are a 649 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 130.0 lbs.
You are carrying 6.6 lbs and wearing 37.7 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14.
Offensive bonus: 130, Dodging bonus: 88, Parrying bonus: 175
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Tear Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 66% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SOURCE
- STRENGTH
- NOTICE
- ARMOR

e
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
*Puny* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Puny shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Puny has been spotted!'

2
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >

Dixon narrates 'horse targetting me'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >

Vilac narrates 'fi bashed'

w
w
* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Winded >
z
End of Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Arak* is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Vilac.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
No matches found!
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
A bizarre looking fruit is nestled nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Kieoz of Kandor is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical SP:Full MV:Hagg

fiddler
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby fiddler » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:38 am

our bash at Ahri sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Trucido: Wounded - Ahri: Hurt > serk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Trucido: Wounded - Ahri: Hurt >
You blast Ahri's body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Trucido: Wounded - Ahri: Wounded >
You blast Ahri's body into bloody fragments!
Torag pierces Ahri's right leg into bloody fragments!
Trucido lances Ahri's body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full - Trucido: Wounded - Ahri: Beaten >
Ahri leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > w
k human
k human
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Ahri is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Torag has arrived from the east.
Trucido has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Full > Trucido tries to lance Ahri, but she deflects the blow.
Torag pierces Ahri's right foot into bloody fragments!
Ahri panics, and attempts to flee!
You blast Ahri's body into bloody fragments!
Ahri is dead! R.I.P.

Rakashasa
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rakashasa » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:57 pm

They aren't here.
kill human

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > *Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.warhorse.
You tickle *Draz*'s head with your pound.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Draz's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins an Ahf'frait trolloc's fight!
A fade slashes Draz's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Draz's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's body.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Draz's right hand with his cleave.
*Draz* pounds your right leg.
You barely pound *Draz*'s left hand.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten >
*Draz* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > l
The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Draz* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Draz.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Draz.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Draz.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Draz.
A fade is here, fighting Draz.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Draz.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > k human
k human
You do the best you can!
Venum tells you 'my gear there?'

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > k human
You do the best you can!

k human
* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > *Draz* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > k human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > k human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > k human
A fade slashes Draz's left hand.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's left foot.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Draz's body with his cleave.
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Draz's body.
*Draz* barely pounds your head.
You tickle *Draz*'s head with your pound.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Beaten > bash

*Draz* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

+ sh - Draz: Beaten >
*Draz* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

+
A fade barely slashes Draz's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Draz's left hand with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Draz's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Draz's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's left arm.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Draz's left foot with his cleave.
*Draz* pounds your right leg.
*Draz* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 6 out of 20 bashes (30% landed)

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical > nar on draz, patty
You narrate 'on draz, patty'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical > nar bashed
A fade slashes Draz's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Draz's head with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Draz's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Draz's head.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Draz's left arm with his cleave.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Draz's right arm.
You pound *Draz*'s left leg.
You narrate 'bashed'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical > nar crit
change mood brave
You narrate 'crit'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical > k human
k human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Draz: Critical > k Draz

A fade slashes Draz's right arm.
*Draz* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Draz's body hard.
*Draz* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draz*'s death cry.

Dukug
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Dukug » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Rough week, same-pulse-disengage-bash-stab and now this :

Before Ruins in the Wasteland
A path has been cleared here to lead through the wasteland. Only pieces
remain of the pavement which once covered the small path, and not much more
is left of the building to which it leads.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.

kill human
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > bash
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > kill human
Bash who?
*Tarak* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > You try to pound *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Tarak: Beaten > kill human

bash
* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Tarak: Beaten > You do the best you can!

You try to pound *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
A hooved trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!

+f
*s
kill human
bash
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Barren Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > st

*Tarak* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tarak* stops using a bone club.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Tarak* wields a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Tarak* struggles to barrel down on you, a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear aimed at your chest.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the west.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > A hooved trolloc tries to crush Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > You stand up.
Suddenly *someone* charges you with a sleek, mahogany-shafted spear!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

Kryzen
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kryzen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:44 am

Beautiful bullshit autowimpy charge there

Fermin
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:34 am

End to a pretty good fight with Arak, we both beaten winding...

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Arak: Beaten > st
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Arak: Beaten >
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Arak's left leg with his pierce.
You barely pierce *Arak*'s left foot.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Arak: Beaten > 0
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Arak: Beaten >
A Shienaran lieutenant barely slashes Arak's body.
A Shienaran footman tickles Arak's body with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman tickles Arak's body with his pierce.
You barely tickle *Arak*'s body with your pierce.

nded - Arak: Beaten >
*Arak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
e
0

A Shienaran lieutenant tickles Arak's body with his slash.
A Shienaran footman barely pierces Arak's left foot.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Arak's right foot with his pierce.
*Arak* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Torag* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Fiddler* blasts your right hand into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Torag* pierces your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran footman tickles Arak's left hand with his pierce.
A Shienaran footman barely tickles Arak's right leg with his pierce.

s
*someone* blasts your left hand into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.org, and our forums at wotmod.org before starting out, for the
rules, maps, and more.

[ obvious exits: N D ]
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
A honeycake is here, baked to perfection
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Arral of Tarabon is standing here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Arral drops a soft honeycake.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Razhak
Posts: 718
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:31 am

The main question in this log is..

WTF is fiddler blasting?!

isabel
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isabel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:27 pm

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Entrance Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Cam.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Cam the Squire is here, fighting Mikhan.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is here, fighting Mikhan.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the south.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Bash who?

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Cam, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
A Shienaran guard bellows 'Dreadlord found! Mikhan was found at Entrance Foyer.'
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Cam who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill $target$
kill $target$
stat
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

kill $target$
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill $target$
You are a 275 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.1 lbs and wearing 58.0 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 157, Dodging bonus: 85, Parrying bonus: 148
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 207 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 73% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE

be
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Cam panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill $target$
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.
Cam leaves north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Healthy - Mikhan: Healthy > look
where

You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran guard leaves west.
A Shienaran guard bellows 'Dreadlord found! Mikhan was found at Entrance Foyer.'
*Mikhan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across your body!
*Mikhan* slashes Mattimeo's body into bloody fragments!

bash
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Scratched - Mikhan: Healthy > Entrance Foyer
You have entered a large entry foyer. Functional tapestries, colorful
but simple, line the walls. Iron candelabra are evenly spaced between the
tapestries to provide an even light. Directly across from the main door of
the keep is a heavy wooden door, elegantly carved to signify its importance.
Corridors lead off to the east and to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Mattimeo.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is here, fighting Mikhan.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Scratched - Mikhan: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Cam - The Council Chamber
Isabel - Entrance Foyer
Mattimeo - Entrance Foyer

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Scratched - Mikhan: Healthy > -=+
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!

**+
*Mikhan* slashes Mattimeo's left leg into bloody fragments!

=- -=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Hurt - Mikhan: Healthy >
Cam has arrived from the north.

bash
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Hurt - Mikhan: Healthy >
A Shienaran guard bellows 'Dreadlord found! Mikhan was found at Entrance Foyer.'
Cam leaves west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Hurt - Mikhan: Healthy > -=+
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!

**
*Mikhan* slashes Mattimeo's left arm extremely hard.

+=- -=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* looks at Mattimeo.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > sta
kill $target$

*Mikhan* slashes Mattimeo's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* looks at you.

bash
* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > *Mikhan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across
Mattimeo's body.
You stand up.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Healthy > -
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Mikhan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across your body!

+
A Shienaran guard joins your fight!
A Shienaran guard tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
You cough and shiver.
Mattimeo coughs and shivers.

**+=- -=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Hurt - Mikhan: Healthy >
Mattimeo clambers to his feet.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Hurt - Mikhan: Healthy > nar how missing zerk bashes

A Shienaran guard tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
*Mikhan* slashes Mattimeo's left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Healthy > l dark
bash
You narrate 'how missing zerk bashes'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Healthy >
Mikhan is in excellent condition.

*Mikhan* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a silver clasp engraved with a flaring sunburst
<worn about body> a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a gleaming blacksword
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Healthy > Cam narrates 'sya when
bashed'


A Shienaran guard tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.

-=+
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!

*
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

*+
Cam has arrived from the west.

=- -=
A Shienaran guard slashes Mikhan's right arm.
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* slashes Mattimeo's left leg extremely hard.
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Scratched >
Cam leaves east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Scratched >
Cam has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Scratched > get cup pack;quaff cup
You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Scratched > Mattimeo blasts *Mikhan*'s body
extremely hard.
A Shienaran guard slashes Mikhan's left leg hard.
You scythe *Mikhan*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You quaff a cup of thick syrup which dissolves.
You feel the toxins in your blood beginning to fade.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Wounded >
You scythe *Mikhan*'s right foot into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Wounded >
Mattimeo blasts *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran guard slashes Mikhan's body hard.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
You scythe *Mikhan*'s right arm extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > bash
kill $target$
kill $target$

Cam leaves south.

south
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > kill $target$
bash
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Center of the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Lightly spread across the ground are a number of soft blue petals.
A small purse is here.
A lantern has been left here. [2]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
You notice a rimmed round helmet is hidden here.
Cam the Squire is standing here.
A quiet servant awaits instructions from his master.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander has arrived from the north.
Mattimeo has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > 1
south

Cam leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stops following you.
You start riding him.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > south
kill $target$
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the east.
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > bash
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

-
Cam has arrived from the north.

=
Cam leaves south.

+**+=
Cam has arrived from the south.

- -
Cam tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

=
Cam tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* slashes your left hand.
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across Cam's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* leaves north.

nar 2n xing
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > sta
kill $target$

*Mikhan* has arrived from the north.
Cam leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > sc
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You narrate '2n xing'

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > HP:Hurt MP:Strong
You have scored 106920290 experience points and 1064 quest points.
You need 1579710 exp to level and -64 qp to rank.
You have amassed 66 Turn points to date.
You have played 42 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are fighting Mikhan.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Battered > -=
Mattimeo has arrived from the north.

+
Mattimeo tries to blast *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

*
Cam has arrived from the north.

*+
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Cam coughs and shivers.
Mattimeo coughs and shivers.

=- -=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Battered > bash

Cam leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across Mattimeo's body.
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Battered >
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Battered > -=
Cam has arrived from the south.

+*
Mattimeo clambers to his feet.


Cam tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

*
Cam tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

+=-
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

-=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Mattimeo's attempt to blast him.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

sta
north
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Mikhan* leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You stand up.
Elysia chats 'For the record,
when you 'enter weave emond's
field' it will now drop you 1n
of the new Wagon Bridge. Ditto
for newbies' 'move me to
emond's field''

sc
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Inner Gate of the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > south
kill $target$
You have 333(414) hit and 142(154) movement points.
You have scored 106920290 experience points and 1064 quest points.
You need 1579710 exp to level and -64 qp to rank.
You have amassed 66 Turn points to date.
You have played 42 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Cam the Squire is standing here.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Cam leaves north.
Mattimeo tries to blast *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill $target$
bash
You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered > You try to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

-=
Cam has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

+
Cam leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

*
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!

*+
Cam has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

=-
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Mikhan* slashes Mattimeo's right hand into bloody fragments!

=
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
Cam scythes *Mikhan*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mattimeo: Wounded - Mikhan: Battered >
Cam scythes *Mikhan*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You scythe *Mikhan*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Mattimeo blasts *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

got to love 280 hp cap
no idea why mikhan wasn't weaving through some of the missed bashes

Rig
Posts: 1610
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Really enjoying the channie vulturing 3 days in a row for every rip i've experienced! That being said, I am amazing, we did hella good team!
h.human
bash
*Fermin* barely pierces Epoh's body.
Epoh tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'i looted'

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You try to blast *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

= rsting MV:Strong - Epoh: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt >
*Fermin* leaves north.

*
A rat squeaks 'Rayek is at Malkier Gate'

-
Garrosh tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

-
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Epoh who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 13 out of 29 bashes (44% landed)

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Hurt > nar bshed
l
You blast *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You narrate 'bshed'

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Mikhan is lying here.
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
A small loaf of crusty bread rests nearby.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Fermin* is sitting here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Epoh the Grizzly Scrapper is sitting here.
Garrosh the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Fermin.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
You blast *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!
Garrosh pounds *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > bash

Epoh clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > Epoh pounds *Fermin*'s right hand very hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

bash
* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Wounded >
Epoh pounds *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You blast *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Garrosh pounds *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Garrosh: Wounded - Fermin: Beaten >
*Fermin* leaves south.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Bash who?

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
A rat squeaks 'Rayek is at Dusty Road by Fal Dara'

cha mood brave
* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
*Cam* has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
You try to calm down, but can't.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
*Cam* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered > *Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A young woman has arrived from the south.
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

bash
* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered > *Gretchen* strikes Epoh's body.
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

Garrosh barely pounds a young woman's body.: Battered >


*Gretchen* gives a young woman an order.

-
*Gretchen* gives a young woman an order.

=
Epoh tries to pound *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.
*Gretchen* barely strikes Epoh's body.

+
*Fermin* pierces Garrosh's body.

*
*Fermin* barely pierces Garrosh's left leg.
Venum has arrived from the south.

+
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Venum's attempt to blast him.

-
You dodge a bash from *Cam* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Cam* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 14 out of 30 bashes (46% landed)

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered >
Garrosh avoids being bashed by a young woman who loses her balance and falls!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered >
*Fermin* barely pierces Garrosh's body.
Garrosh pounds a young woman's body.
You blast *Cam*'s left hand.
*Rayek* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered >
*Rayek* barely slices Venum's body.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered > nar of course grethcen is here

Epoh sends *Gretchen* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered > You narrate 'of course grethcen is here'
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Battered >
You blast *Cam*'s body very hard.
*CAM* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten >
Epoh narrates 'gretchen joy'

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten >
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Venum who loses his balance and falls!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Fermin* leaves south.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > cha mood brave

A young woman barely pounds Garrosh's body.
Garrosh barely pounds a young woman's head.
Epoh pounds *Gretchen*'s right foot extremely hard.
You blast *Cam*'s body very hard.
*Cam* barely scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


cha mood brave
* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

cha mood brave
* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > Venum avoids being bashed by *Rayek* who loses his balance and falls!
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > Epoh narrates 'she bashed'
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

bash
* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

GARROSH PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE! - Cam: Beaten >

=
Garrosh leaves south.
*Fermin* barely pierces Venum's body.

*
*Fermin* barely pierces Venum's body.
Epoh pounds *Gretchen*'s body into bloody fragments!

+
You dodge a bash from *Cam* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rayek* says 'wha whattt'

=
Garrosh has arrived from the south.

-
Garrosh tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Cam* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 15 out of 31 bashes (48% landed)

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > nar cam beat bsahed

You blast *Cam*'s left leg very hard.
*Rayek* avoids being bashed by Venum who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > *Fermin* tickles Venum's left foot with his pierce.
You blast *Cam*'s body hard.
You narrate 'cam beat bsahed '

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > nar im dead

*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten >
Epoh sends *Gretchen* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > nar lol
You narrate 'im dead'

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten >
Venum avoids being bashed by *Rayek* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten > You narrate 'lol'

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten >
*Fermin* leaves south.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Beaten >
Epoh tries to pound *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.
You blast *Cam*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical > nar maybe not

Epoh narrates 'bashed again'

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical > bash
You narrate 'maybe not'

Garrosh tries to pound *Rayek*, but he parries successfully.

=
A rat squeaks 'Rayek, Gretchen, Cam are at On the Drawbridge'
*RAYEK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Rayek* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.


*Cam* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A rat squeaks 'Gretchen, Cam are at On the Drawbridge'
A rat squeaks 'Gretchen, Cam are at On the Drawbridge'
A raven caws 'Gretchen, Cam are at On the Drawbridge'
Epoh tries to pound *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.
*CAM* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical >
*Fermin* tickles Venum's right leg with his pierce.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical >
*Fermin* pierces Venum's left leg.
*Cam* scythes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical >
*Rayek* has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical >
*Rayek* slices a shadow stallion's left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical >
Garrosh sends *Rayek* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical >
Garrosh pounds *Rayek*'s left foot.
A shadow stallion tickles Rayek's left foot with its hit.
*Fermin* barely pierces Venum's head.
*Cam* scythes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Cam: Critical > bash

*Fermin* barely pierces Venum's body.
*someone* barely scythes your body.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Gretchen is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

Gretchen
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Gretchen » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:04 am

you have done the same to me many times


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests