Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Razhak
Posts: 721
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:56 am

fucking shit one exit mob rooms...



Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
The remains of the ancient watch tower are closer to a pile of rubble than
a man-made structure now. Many parts of the floor and walls are missing and
the remaining parts of the walls are crumbling and all stained black, with
charred remains of furniture scattered about. A winding road can be seen
through the once solid northern section of the tower.
[ obvious exits: D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Koresh the Messiah is here, fighting Draz.
*Draz* is here, fighting Koresh, riding a gray palfrey.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Koresh.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Koresh.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Koresh.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Koresh.
A sergeant is here, fighting Koresh.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Koresh.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You hack *Draz*'s right leg.
Koresh leaves down.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Draz* leaves down riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Razhak shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander lances your right foot.
A raven caws 'Meren, Helaine are at Hedge Path'
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong - the Shienaran commander: Healthy >
The grizzled veteran barely tickles your head with his crush.
The grizzled veteran tickles your body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds your head.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sergeant tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You hack the Shienaran commander's left leg extremely hard.
The Shienaran commander lances your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Venum narrates 'where '

cmw
f
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - the Shienaran commander: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - the Shienaran commander: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - the Shienaran commander: Scratched > f

The grizzled veteran gallantly rescues the Shienaran commander!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy >
Gryk narrates 'ugh to crit'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > f

Venum narrates 'in the fuck'

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > You try to hack the grizzled veteran, but he deflects the blow.
The Shienaran commander says 'You Razhak!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran tickles your body with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran tickles your head with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran barely pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A sergeant slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy >
Dominus tells you 'fuck, was doing well, then 4 failed flees with kaj on me'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy >
Venum narrates 'did everyone go'

* R S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - the grizzled veteran: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


The Shienaran commander lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran barely tickles your right leg with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran barely tickles your right leg with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The grizzled veteran pounds your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone slashes your left leg.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.


You're in no shape to flee!

S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong >
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Zyonel
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zyonel » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:06 am

[k dark]
You try to blast *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

o
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt > *Puny* pierces your right leg.
A cavalry soldier joins your fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
You try to blast *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt > o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt > *Puny* pierces your left foot.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt > b
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] sh - Puny: Hurt >

=
*Puny* leaves east.

=
Your bash at *Puny* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Hurt >
A cavalry soldier joins your fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer joins a cavalry soldier's fight!
A cavalry officer lances Puny's right leg into bloody fragments!
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's right leg extremely hard.
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's right leg into bloody fragments!
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's body extremely hard.
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's right leg hard.
You blast *Puny*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Battered > o
o
o
o
[k dark]
They aren't here.

o
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Battered > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Battered > o
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Battered > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Battered > A cavalry officer lances Puny's body into bloody fragments!
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's left arm into bloody fragments!
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's body hard.
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's right leg very hard.
A cavalry soldier slashes Puny's right foot very hard.
You blast *Puny*'s body into bloody fragments!
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > o
o
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > o
[k dark]
They aren't here.

o
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > o
[k dark]
They aren't here.

o
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > o
[k dark]
They aren't here.
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > o
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Puny: Critical > o

A cavalry officer lances Puny's body extremely hard.
*Puny* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puny*'s death cry.

puny
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm
Location: USA

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby puny » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:03 am

Don't forget to show your prizes, Zyonel

silver medallion
obsidian pendant
2x gold rings
2x jcuffs
cbelt
basic dodge eq
polished onyx shield
Silver Sai
3x vial

Edit: forgot the male version of the e-gown

Ahri
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ahri » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:37 am

R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you
near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors
of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs
strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Arak* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring >

*Arak* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

2
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
na alw elbow

You tickle *Arak*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
You narrate 'alw elbow'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >

*Arak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >

*Arak* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
You feel parched from the hot weather.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
f
tt

*Arak* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
There are still trees here, but they appear to be completely rotted.
Evil-looking leaves clot the trees, black and red with white spots.
The
corruption of the Blight can be seen in every strand of life that
exists
here. You find yourself filled with revulsion at the force which
doesn't
kill but rather twists the very fabric of nature.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you
near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors
of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs
strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Arak* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
[taste queen]
You nibble a little bit of the mushroom.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
2
f
[kill dark]
You tickle *Arak*'s right leg with your strike.

e
n
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Arak* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the
north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way
through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager
to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees
allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees
which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
The Blight
The sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick
with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest
with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area
seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to
inch
towards you. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there
seems to
be no way to get back up.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door down: rock
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A giant blight beetle is here, scurrying about.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
n
n
The Blight
The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably impassible. To the
north
and west, slight gaps in the thick trees allow you to cut a way
through.
You are reluctant to approach those dark trees which seem almost eager
to
touch. The plain slopes down steeply to the east, and there seems to
be no
way to get back up. The Blight is thicker to the south, and probably
impassible. To the north and west, slight gaps in the thick trees
allow you
to cut a way through. You are reluctant to approach those dark trees
which
seem almost eager to touch.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Arak* is standing here.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Blight
The corruption which is the Blight stretches endlessly about you. The
air
is fetid and damp. Sickly sweet vapors make you gag and you barely can
contain
the bile which rises in your throat. The peaks of the Mountains of
Dhoom are
visible to the north. Broken trees, oozing black pus, are strewn about
.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Blight
The Blight here is beginning to thin somewhat, and the twisted trees
and roots
don't strain as eagerly in your direction. The Mountains of Dhoom are
clearly
visible through the sparse trees, and the peaks tower above you. The
terrain is
growing somewhat rougher here, and becomes rockier still as you
continue north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

sc
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Blight
The ground is fairly rocky here, as the Mountains of Dhoom grow closer
. A huge
jagged boulder sprouts up from the soil here, preventing any further
travel to
the north. The sickly growths of the Blight surround you.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
You have 103(263) hit and 88(148) movement points.
You have scored 72654181 experience points and 158 quest points.
You need 845819 exp to level and -8 qp to rank.
You have amassed 67 Turn points to date.
You have played 31 days and 18 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ahri the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 43).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
cc 102
whe
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 102 hit points.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - The Blight
Malbek - The Blight

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
w
s
The Blight
The Blight here is a foul swarm of livid colors. Bright red leaves
tinged
with white or yellow streaks stretch twistedly upwards. The air is
overly
sweet and rank. Where a branch is broken, a thick black sap bubbles
out
causing you to think twice about touching anything.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Arak* has arrived from the south.

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring > The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks
stretching to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon,
and
range as far as you can see to the east and west. You trudge on
through the
pestilence of the Blight. The trees twitch noisily, and dark shapes
loom
eerily in the shadows.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the
touch of every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you
near
them, and branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors
of
the forest grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a
mockery of natural purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs
strain
and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Malbek of the Borderlands is standing here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >

Malbek narrates 'on '

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
na spam
You narrate 'spam'

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
Malbek leaves north.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >

*Arak* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring >
*Arak* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
f
You tickle *Arak*'s head with your strike.
Malbek has arrived from the north.
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
Malbek barely pierces *Arak*'s right arm.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
na on

Malbek barely pierces *Arak*'s left arm.

dism
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched > You narrate 'on'

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >
You stop riding him.

* HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Tiring - Arak: Scratched >

*Arak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


Malbek barely pierces *Arak*'s head.
*Arak* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Malbek barely pierces *Arak*'s right leg.

Malbek barely pierces *Arak*'s body.
*someone* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten
when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third
Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself,
surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting eq

fiddler
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby fiddler » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:32 am

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

b
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to slash *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] ng MV:Full - Aish: Wounded >

-
*Aish* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

*
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Aish* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - a big brown bear: Healthy >
You slash a big brown bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - a big brown bear: Hurt >
*Aish* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - a big brown bear: Hurt > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > w
n
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > b
You try to slash *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] ng MV:Full - Aish: Wounded >

*
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aish*!


*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Aish* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Aish* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Your bash at *Aish* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Wounded >
You try to slash *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.
A big brown bear tickles Aish's body with his hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Wounded > br
co
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Wounded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Wounded >
The ancient tree barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A big brown bear barely tickles Aish's right leg with his hit.
You slash *Aish*'s body hard.
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
*Aish* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full - the ancient tree: Scratched > wi
*Aish* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full - the ancient tree: Scratched > f

You slash the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
A big brown bear tries to hit Aish, but she parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

You panic and attempt to flee!Full - the ancient tree: Hurt >


You flee head over heels.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > br
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > n
bash aish
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is here, fighting a big brown bear, riding a warhorse.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A big brown bear is here, fighting Aish.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > *Aish* leaves east riding a warhorse.
Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You slash a big brown bear's right paw into bloody fragments!
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Wounded > f
*Aish* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh - a big brown bear: Wounded > wi
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!Fresh - a big brown bear: Wounded >


The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
bash aish
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > e
k human
*Aish* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > b
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > w
k human
b
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is here, fighting a big brown bear, riding a warhorse.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A big brown bear is here, fighting Aish.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > You slash *Aish*'s body.
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] trong MV:Full - a big brown bear: Wounded - Aish: Battered >


*Aish* leaves east riding a warhorse.

+e
k human
b
Cancelled.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to slash *Aish*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] trong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >

*
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Aish* leaves west riding a warhorse.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > w
k human
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

b
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to slash *Aish*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] trong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >

-
A big brown bear tickles your body with his hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aish*!

=
Your bash at *Aish* sends her sprawling!
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You gaze deeply into the soul of a big brown bear.
A big brown bear looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You gaze deeply into the soul of the ancient tree.
The ancient tree looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Aish*'s body hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
*Aish* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - a big brown bear: Wounded >
You slash a big brown bear's right paw into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A big brown bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - a big brown bear: Battered > wi
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!:Full - a big brown bear: Battered >


*Aish* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > br
k human
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Aish* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > w
bash aish
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > s
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > scan n
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aish* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full >
*Aish* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
b
You try to slash *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] trong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >

-
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aish*!

=
Your bash at *Aish* sends her sprawling!
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered > serk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
You slash *Aish*'s head.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
*Aish* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

k human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

k human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
*Aish* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
You try to slash *Aish*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered > k human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered > *Aish* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Aish*, but she parries successfully.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
You try to slash *Aish*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered > b
[bash ]

*
*Aish* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Aish* leaves north riding a warhorse.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > wi
wi
wi
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > wi
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 200 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > br
1
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > [change wimpy 100]
You will now flee if you go below 100 hit points.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > sc
You have 154(401) hit, 95(114) dark power and 271(271) movement points.
You have scored 108720993 experience points and 608 quest points.
You need 1727098370 exp to level and -8 qp to rank.
You have amassed 5458 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver First.
You have played 95 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Fiddler the Cor'conde [Myrddraal 3] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > scan n
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Aish* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > n
bash aish
A Road by the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > s
k human
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > b
You slash *Aish*'s left leg very hard.
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >

-
*Aish* leaves east riding a warhorse.

+
Someone squeaks 'Aish is at Before a Cliff's Wall'
*Aish* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

=
Your bash at *Aish* sends her sprawling!
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered > serk

You slash *Aish*'s left hand hard.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >
*Aish* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > e
k human
b
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > You slash *Aish*'s body hard.
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] Strong MV:Full - Aish: Beaten >

+
*Aish* leaves west riding a warhorse.

w
k human
*b
Cancelled.
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to slash *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] Strong MV:Full - Aish: Beaten >

*
*Aish* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Aish* leaves east riding a warhorse.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > e
k human
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

b
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > n
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

k human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > scan w
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > s
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > w
A Makeshift Bridge
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > e
n
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > n

*Aish* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > w
k human
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving >>EAST>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > k human
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Aish* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

b
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to slash *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.

*Aish* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Aish*, but she deflects the blow.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aish*!
[bash ]


As *Aish* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Full >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Aish*!

st
* R S HP:Critical DP:Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered > b
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

[bash ] Strong MV:Full - Aish: Battered >

+
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Aish devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

aish
Posts: 203
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby aish » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:41 am

Followed by:

* R HP:Battered SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - Fiddler: Critical >
a
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**+=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Streaks of Fire burn through *Fiddler*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Fiddler* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fiddler*'s death cry.

* R HP:Battered SP:Trickling MV:Fresh >
*Zangief* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Trickling MV:Fresh >
west
west

*Zangief* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of
Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a silver belt adorned with sapphires from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a heron marked blade from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a backpack from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Fiddler.
*Zangief* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Fiddler.

* R HP:Battered SP:Trickling MV:Fresh > Nobody here by that name.
*Zangief* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Trickling MV:Fresh - Zangief: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your

Nice timing on that to loot :P I always though tthat we get some different emote/message if we get on the lists. Anyway - in shock and eek :P

Zyonel
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:30 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zyonel » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:35 pm

For the Light!

Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Derick Dhai {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} is here, fighting Equitant, riding a wild stallion.
Ciara the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Kryyg, riding a wild stallion.
Lord Corath E'Real Baron of the Western Borderlands is here, fighting Guhadin, riding a warhorse.
*Equitant* is here, fighting Derick, riding a shadow stallion.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting Corath.
*Kryyg* is here, fighting Ciara, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Ciara avoids being bashed by *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Guhadin* avoids being bashed by Corath who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > o
[k dark]
You scythe *Equitant*'s left arm very hard.
*Equitant* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Equitant: Beaten >
*Dukug* has arrived from the east.
Derick sends *Equitant* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Equitant: Beaten >
Corath avoids being bashed by *Guhadin* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Equitant: Beaten >
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Equitant: Beaten >
You scythe *Equitant*'s body hard.
Derick cleaves *Equitant*'s body hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Equitant: Beaten >
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ciara unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Dukug*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Darth* tries to slash Derick, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Dukug: Critical >
Derick tries to cleave *Darth*, but he deflects the blow.
*Darth* slashes Derick's left hand hard.
You try to scythe *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Ciara tries to strike *Kryyg*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* leaves west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Derick narrates 'equi beat'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > o
o
o
[k dark]
You try to scythe *Darth*, but he parries successfully.

o
o
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt > Ciara avoids being bashed by *Kryyg* who loses his balance and falls!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Guhadin* avoids being bashed by Corath who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt > b
[bash ]
*Guhadin* sends Corath sprawling with a powerful bash!


Ciara tries to strike *Kryyg*, but he parries successfully.
*Guhadin* slashes Corath's left arm hard.

+
*Darth* sends Derick sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Corath narrates 'target fade'

=
You try to scythe *Darth*, but he parries successfully.
Ciara tries to strike *Kryyg*, but he deflects the blow.
Corath slashes *Guhadin*'s left arm.
*Guhadin* slashes Corath's right leg hard.
Your bash at *Darth* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
*Equitant* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
*Kryyg* sends Ciara sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ciara panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
*Guhadin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
You scythe *Darth*'s right leg hard.
*Kryyg* cleaves Ciara's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
Corath sends *Guhadin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

esh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
*Equitant* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
*Kryyg* cleaves Ciara's right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt > 0

*Equitant* crushes your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Derick cleaves *Darth*'s right hand.
*Darth* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Darth* gazes deeply at Derick...
Derick looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Darth* tries to slash Derick, but he deflects the blow.
*Kryyg* tries to cleave Ciara, but she deflects the blow.
Corath slashes *Guhadin*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Derick: Hurt - Darth: Hurt >
*Guhadin* leaves north.

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Darth: Hurt > n
n

Corath slashes *Equitant*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Darth: Hurt >
*Kryyg* cleaves Ciara's body into bloody fragments!
Ciara panics, and attempts to flee!
Ciara leaves east riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Darth: Hurt >
You intercept *Kryyg*'s attack on your mount.
*Kryyg* cleaves your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Darth: Hurt > *someone* cleaves your right hand hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Corath.

Ahri
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ahri » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:57 am

*Arak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Wounded >

*Fiddler* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Wounded >

Fiddler assumes an offensive striking posture.

op bronzedoors
* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Wounded >
f

*Fiddler* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes a burly Shienaran veteran's right arm hard.
*Torgor* pierces your body hard.
A burly Shienaran veteran smites a fade's left leg into bloody
fragments!
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves a boarish trolloc's left leg hard.
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave a boarish trolloc, but it
parries successfully.
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave a boarish trolloc, but it
deflects the blow.
*Arak* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave a Shienaran Lieutenant, but he
parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc cleaves a Shienaran Lieutenant's right arm.
A boarish trolloc cleaves a Shienaran Lieutenant's body hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Wounded >

*Fiddler* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Torgor* tickles your right hand with his pierce.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Arak: Wounded >
*Fiddler* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A fade slashes a burly Shienaran veteran's body.
*Torgor* pierces your right hand very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
A burly Shienaran veteran smites a fade's body into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave a boarish trolloc, but it
parries successfully.
A Shienaran Lieutenant tries to cleave a boarish trolloc, but it
parries successfully.
A Shienaran Lieutenant cleaves a boarish trolloc's left leg hard.
You tickle *Arak*'s body with your strike.
*someone* blasts your head into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Derick
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Derick » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 pm

In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lady Naomi the Lord Lieutenant is standing here, riding a blood bay stallion.
Cam the Squire is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Zukai {Apprentice to Ecthus Gaidin} is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Lord Draz the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Naomi narrates 'come orch ent'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > whe
w
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
l
save
l
Connected to host game.wotmud.org


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known? derick
Passphrase: scoobydoowhereareyou

You take over your own body, already in use!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Beaten > l
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Cruoris* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Erurk* is here, fighting YOU!
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
*Puny* is standing here.
*Zarth* is here, fighting YOU!
*Rig* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Draz has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Beaten >
*Rig* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Erurk* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely pound *Zarth*'s body.
*Zarth* pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Zarth* misses a kick at your groin, you breathe lighter now...
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Draz leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Beaten >
*Rig* hisses 'oh'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Beaten >
*Puny* gives a Ko'bal trolloc an order.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Beaten > change mood wimpy
f

*Erurk* barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Beaten > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Zarth: Beaten > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Cam narrates 'im out crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > e
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
s
s
s
s
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

s
s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Draz narrates 'noone ragan, zukai?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > not
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
s
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a myrddraal leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Zukai narrates 'i moved a few rooms s'

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Edge of the Forest
Dense foliage blots the sky from view. The air is hot and humid, tinged with
the rancid stench of the Blight. Oddly, scattered among the normal trees are
some oddly twisted and gnarled trees, as if in pain. The foliage thins out
and hills can be seen to the north. Beyond the hills, the Mountains of Dhoom
claw the sky.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
w

Naomi narrates 'zarth beat'

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Zukai narrates 'was low beat'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
s
e
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
A lantern has been left here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Naomi narrates 'cruo beat'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > e
Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > e
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
An ogier's long-hafted axe with a gold-inlaid head lies here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
s

Draz narrates 'brb'

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
w
w
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Naomi narrates 'on'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
w
w
w
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some BLOODY TRACES of a TROLLOC leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > dism
You stop riding him.

ride 2.horse
s
* HP:Critical MV:Full > w
w
w
w
You start riding him.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > w
w
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
|2|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > cal
s
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Cam the Squire is resting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Warwick {Apprentice to Carter Gaidin} is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > sc
You have 27(407) hit and 132(144) movement points.
You have scored 104102552 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 4397448 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 145 Turn points to date.
You have played 21 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Derick Dhai {Apprentice to Theid Gaidin} (Level 50).
You are standing.

Draz
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:10 pm

FYI - I literally scanned w - saw you were engaged, and ran through the room
Had no idea you were LD :(

Correct response from Rig.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: corath and 9 guests