Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Derick
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Derick » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:35 am

I had assumed that i wasnt flagged because i got hung and had to manually relog. No worries on that... Just really glad i didnt log in a round later.

PS: thats not my real pw

Fermin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:35 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a giant scorpion: Hurt >
*Rig* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a giant scorpion: Hurt > narr rig spotted wastes
f
A giant scorpion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab a giant scorpion, but he deflects the blow.
A giant scorpion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You stab a giant scorpion's left foreleg very hard.
You narrate 'rig spotted wastes'

You panic and attempt to flee!iant scorpion: Hurt >


*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

w
w
n

*Rig* scythes your left arm into bloody fragments!
A giant scorpion hits your body.
A giant scorpion hits your body hard.


*Rig* scythes your head into bloody fragments!


*Rig* scythes your right hand into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A giant scorpion hits your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A giant scorpion hits your left arm extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*someone* scythes your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Fermin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Worst end to this fight:


* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Erynn is wearing tainted equipment, forbidden in all the borderlands.'
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Erynn is wearing tainted equipment, forbidden in all the borderlands.'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
0
n
On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > 0
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Inner Gate of the Keep
This is the main entrance to the Keep. Above you gleam the well-oiled spikes
of the heavy iron portcullis, while the great doors of the keep are thrown
open. Faint light shines down through the archer's slots overhead. The walls
are high, steep, and thoroughly unclimbable. The floor is as smooth as
cobblestone can be, worn down the passing of thousands of feet and hooves.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A tall, well-dressed noble strolls arrogantly by.
South: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
*Jestin* is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [kill dark]
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jestin: Beaten >
*Jestin* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jestin: Beaten > reply 2n
You reply to Sarryn '2n'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Jestin: Beaten >
You try to pierce *Jestin*, but he deflects the blow.
Archers' arrows shower down from above.
An archer's arrow impales *Jestin*!
*Jestin* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Jestin*'s death cry.

Draz
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Draz » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Your bash at *Rakashasa* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

Zygoat narrates 'off?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

Dartes tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Kombat* slashes Frey's body.
Frey blasts *Kombat*'s body hard.
You pound *Rakashasa*'s left leg hard.
Dartes pierces *Dukug*'s right leg very hard.
Frey narrates 'lets flee off this?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

*Rig* sends Zygoat sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
na ok
You narrate 'ok'

na go
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
You narrate 'go'

7
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
Dartes tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* pounds Zygoat's right arm extremely hard.
*Dukug* tries to pound Zygoat, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Rakashasa*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

Frey avoids being bashed by *Kombat* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Frey sends *Kombat* sprawling with a powerful bash!

na ragan
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
You narrate 'ragan'

na gap
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the west.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Dartes, but he parries successfully.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You narrate 'gap'

7
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Dartes, but he parries successfully.
Dartes tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Zygoat...
Zygoat looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Rig* pounds Zygoat's body very hard.
*Dukug* pounds Zygoat's body very hard.
Frey blasts *Kombat*'s body hard.
You pound *Rakashasa*'s left arm hard.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

Zygoat panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

Zygoat leaves west riding a warhorse.
Frey narrates 'flee'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
*Rakashasa* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

*Rig* pounds your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
Frey panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

Frey leaves east riding a warhorse.

s
s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

*Rig* pounds your head.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Dartes, but he deflects the blow.
Dartes tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Rakashasa* pounds your head.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
s
w
s
s

Dartes panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
*Rig* pounds your right arm hard.
Dartes leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

*Dukug* pounds your left arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

*Kombat* barely slashes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >

*Kombat* slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Dukug* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rig* pounds your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rakashasa* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Rakashasa: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Rig* pounds your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

f
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

w
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee! <--- oh come on!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
s
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way... <-- and now my stacked flee for if I was caught 1s downer

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Kombat* is standing here.
*Dukug* is standing here.
*Rakashasa* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
*Dukug* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rakashasa* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Kombat* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s

A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.


Zygoat narrates 'i r hre'

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Alas, you cannot go that way... <-- and now my manual flee from seeing the mob agro me

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Kombat* is standing here.
*Dukug* is standing here.
*Rakashasa* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
*Dukug* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Rakashasa* pounds your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your right leg.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A Valon guardsman hates your guts!
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

hasp
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby hasp » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Was having fun and then this.....


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves north. ^^
You follow Dukug.

A Forest Trail
The trees and underbrush stand so closely together as to block out almost
all light, with only this narrow trail showing a way from north to south.
To the east is an encampment, its outer fringes visible. The forest to the
west of the trail is dark and forbidding, passage not allowed.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: bushes
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.

h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves north. ^^
You follow Dukug.

A Forest Trail
Trickling water moves swiftly through a nearby stream, producing a steady
clattering sound. Rocks set along the edge of the stream covered by moss
and rough edges. The thick roots of the nearby trees are surrounded by tiny
green flowers that match the color of the leaves falling in the air. A
plank has been put across the stream to join the trail to the north to that
of the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves north. ^^
You follow Dukug.

A Forest Trail
Trees surround the area in every direction, standing tall and reaching
towards the sky at great heights. Several trees contain bare branches while
bright green leaves engulf the rest, filling the area with their image.
Broken branches can be seen on some of the trees, with thick thorn-covered
vines roped around them. A narrow trail runs north to south, and there is a
break in the trees to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.

h
h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves north. ^^
You follow Dukug.

Near some Bushes
A tangle of brambles block the trail around the encampment, making a
natural barrier covered with sharp thorns. The path continues around the
perimeter of the camp, a trail beaten through the underbrush by countless
feet. A greasy blue-gray smoke spears into the sky in the southeast.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves east. >>
You follow Dukug.

A Forest Trail
Bordering the northern side of the encampment is a path that allows free
movement around the camps perimeter. A wall of brambles to the north
provides natural protection against intruders, as the thorn-covered
branches tear at anything exposed.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves east. >>
You follow Dukug.

A Forest Trail
A path borders the northern side of the camp, surrounded with thorn-covered
brambles that appear able to shred anything bumbling through them. The
occasional sound of a hammer on anvil rings through the air.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.

h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves east. >>
You follow Dukug.

A Forest Trail
Along the north side of the camp, a path has been worn into the underbrush
where countless feet have pushed through, over and around the plants. The
path is surrounded by brambles, their thorns occasionally sporting a lost
tuft of hair or torn flesh.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: bushes
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves north. ^^
You follow Dukug.

Fields
The ground is hard and rocky here, rising and falling like the waves on a
stormy sea. Tender green sprigs dart from under flat rocks, dotting the
packed ground with tufts of brown and green grass. The landscape around you,
dominated by the wooden city of Baerlon, appears flat and unyielding.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door south: bushes
Dukug the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A powerfully built man regards you, hand on his sword hilt.
A diminutive woman watches you with ageless eyes.

h
h
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
h
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

h
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
h
h
h
A diminutive woman barely strikes your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A powerfully built man joins a diminutive woman's fight!
A powerfully built man slashes Dukug's body.
A diminutive woman's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Dukug.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

isabel
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby isabel » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:31 pm

A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A sharp looking short axe is set to the side.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Mathurin of Tarabon is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Swordbrother awaits orders here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Galfrey - Near the Foothills
Isabel - A Shallow Depression
Mathurin - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar htey'll blcok
You narrate 'htey'll blcok'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar want to go ls?
look
where
You narrate 'want to go ls?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill $target$
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A sharp looking short axe is set to the side.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings,
being ridden by you.
Mathurin of Tarabon is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Swordbrother awaits orders here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Sarryn narrates 'that'd be nice'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Shallow Depression
Mathurin - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > say dism anyway
You say 'dism anyway'

look
where
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A sharp looking short axe is set to the side.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Mathurin of Tarabon is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Swordbrother awaits orders here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Shallow Depression
Mathurin - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Corath narrates 'or s of x'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Sarryn narrates 'i'd rather fight s x lol'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar oh well better?
You narrate 'oh well better?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > look
where
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A sharp looking short axe is set to the side.
You notice a flask stained with human blood is hidden here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden
by you.
Mathurin of Tarabon is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Swordbrother awaits orders here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - A Shallow Depression
Mathurin - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Mathurin stops riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar mathurin i follo wyou
You narrate 'mathurin i follo wyou'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Sarryn.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]

nice from cruoris but annoying that ragan is still hideable :( we were behind and the regroup/fall back/coordination was looking very fun.

Cruoris
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Cruoris » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:14 pm

You'd be surprised how many stabs Ragan have interrupted today and saved people from being dead.
Also...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > nar faint gap
You narrate 'faint gap'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
*Draz* leaves down riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k human
k human
They aren't here.

west
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > west
*Draz* has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
You try to quietly draw a sharp, red stone dagger from a bright red robe.
You pierce *Draz*'s head hard.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Draz: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Draz: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Draz: Scratched >
You pierce *Draz*'s right arm.

cw
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Draz: Scratched > f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Draz: Scratched > You pierce *Draz*'s right foot.
You panic and attempt to flee!

nar draz

You flee head over heels.
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of Isabel is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A sharp looking short axe is set to the side.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Swordbrother awaits orders here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You narrate 'draz'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k human
f
Ragan says 'Ntz TtoIB@HfDd MnC CAWN CJn uJBEXX BE_p xmieod '
Ragan slices your body.
They aren't here.

west
* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched > You try to pierce Ragan, but he parries successfully.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched > *Draz* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched >
You try to pierce Ragan, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Ragan tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* scythes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched > f
west
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched > w
f
west
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Ragan: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ragan slices your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Draz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Draz* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone slashes your body hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Fermin
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:48 pm

HP:Healthy MV:Full > Stall
Most of the boards in the walls of this abandoned horse stall still remain,
although they are in great decay. What is left of a water trough sits in the
corner and the door swings half off its hinges. The musty smell of hay hangs
in the air heavily here, making it hard to breathe.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A black flame dances here in midair.
*Gryk* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.gryk] ong >
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Gryk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
You stab *Gryk*'s body.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt > reply is lug patrol
You reply to Solen 'is lug patrol'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
You barely stab *Gryk*'s left hand.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Gryk's fight!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush you.
You barely stab *Gryk*'s body.

ong - Gryk: Hurt >
*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
A ramshorned trolloc crushes your body very hard.
*Gryk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
*Gryk* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt > frown

A ramshorned trolloc crushes your body hard.
*Gryk* blasts your right leg extremely hard.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt > *Gryk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
What's bothering you?

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely stab *Gryk*'s body.
*Gryk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
A half-man tries to slash someone, but he parries successfully.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
Solen panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
Solen leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush you.
Solen swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush him.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Solen, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Solen, but he parries successfully.
A half-man slashes Solen's body very hard.
You stab *Gryk*'s head.
Solen pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You stab *Gryk*'s head.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Gryk* who loses his balance and falls!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Hurt >
A half-man tries to slash Solen, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Solen, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Solen, but he deflects the blow.
Solen tries to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Solen, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You stab *Gryk*'s body.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
Solen pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
You stab *Gryk*'s body.
*Gryk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Gryk* rolls his eyes...sheesh!..

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* waves.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
Solen panics, and attempts to flee!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
A half-man slashes Solen's body very hard.
Solen swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush him.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Solen, but he parries successfully.
Solen pierces a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush Solen, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to crush you.
You stab *Gryk*'s left leg hard.
Solen leaves south.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gryk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!


A ramshorned trolloc crushes your body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes your right arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc crushes your body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes your right leg very hard.
*Gryk* blasts your right arm into bloody fragments!

sco

*Gryk* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


A ramshorned trolloc crushes your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc crushes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc crushes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Cruoris
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Cruoris » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Fermin wrote:o S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Gryk: Wounded >
*Gryk* waves.


He is so polite!

luzrik
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby luzrik » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:50 pm

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fenariel: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!riel: Wounded >


Ragan slices your body.
*Royce* barely pierces your body.
*Solen* barely pierces your body.


*Kendall* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Royce* barely pierces your body.
*Solen* pierces your body.


Razhak narrates 'all come u'
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Fenariel*!


*Kendall* smites your left arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ragan slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Royce* pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Solen* pierces your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fenariel* tickles your right leg with her slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Royce* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
w
*Kendall* smites your right leg extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone barely slices your head.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Razhak.
Circle of Darkness


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests