Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Razhak
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:19 pm

I will award Luzrik qps as soon as he gets clanned.. for in death he sowed chaos on LS as well!

Rakashasa
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rakashasa » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:19 am

o S HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.
kill human
*Atlan* has arrived from the east, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Ahri* has arrived from the east.
*Dhela* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > *Atlan* moves swiftly to protect *Dhela*.
You barely pound *Atlan*'s left arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Atlan: Wounded > You pound *Atlan*'s body hard.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Dhela, but she parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Atlan: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Atlan: Wounded > 'okay. i'm
You say 'okay. i'm '

change mood brave
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Atlan: Wounded > bash
Mood changed to: Brave
Mikhan stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

A shadow stallion leaves south.: Wounded >

+
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Dhela*!


*Dhela* tickles your right leg with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tickles Atlan's head with his cleave.
Dhela swiftly dodges a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave her.
A beaked trolloc cleaves Atlan's right arm.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Dhela, but she deflects the blow.
*Atlan* barely hacks your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Ahri is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Setting Stand and Deliver Alarms!
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Mikhan.
You now follow Nobody! Woot!.

Ragnus
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:45 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ragnus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:13 am

*Mikhan* is using:
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield (used)
<wielded> a gleaming blacksword
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

[bash ] ull - Mikhan: Scratched >

-
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-
The Caemlyn city alarm sounds loudly in the distance.

-
Mikhan assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched >
You scythe *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Hurt > 2

Guslav calls for the Southgate to be opened.
The Southgate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Hurt >
Guslav has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Hurt > call
Guslav pounds *Mikhan*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

Warrzin has arrived from the north, riding a golden-maned steed.

Warrzin slashes *Mikhan*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > call
Warrzin slashes *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
Guslav pounds *Mikhan*'s body very hard.
You scythe *Mikhan*'s head into bloody fragments!
.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Battered > kill dark
Warrzin slashes *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Guslav pounds *Mikhan*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > kill dark
Warrzin slashes *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Guslav pounds *Mikhan*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

Hress
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Hress » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:06 pm

L R HP:Battered MV:Full - Neveyan: Scratched - Razhak: Beaten >

Raeza throws a fireball at *Razhak*, who screams in pain.

L R HP:Battered MV:Full - Neveyan: Scratched - Razhak: Critical >
They already seem to be stunned.


Shaista pounds *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Neveyan: Scratched - Razhak: Critical >
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s body.


Shaista pounds *Razhak*'s body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

You pound *Razhak*'s left leg.
Fermin stabs *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.

Raeza
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Raeza » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:19 pm

*Taz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
Isabel PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full - Epoh: Hurt >

Ragan barely slices Taz's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Epoh's right arm.
*Taz* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments! <-- 1 hit
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Epoh: Hurt >

Isabel leaves up riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Isabel has arrived from above, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Epoh: Hurt >
Isabel avoids being bashed by *Crotchrot* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Epoh: Hurt >

A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Epoh: Hurt >

*Taz* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Full - Epoh: Hurt >
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Taz's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Crotchrot's right leg.
Ragan slices Taz's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Epoh's right hand.
*someone* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments! <-- 2 hit
You are dead! Sorry...

FONGLEE
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby FONGLEE » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Ohhhhhh Noes Moments with the Messiah


* HP:Critical MV:Weary >

The skulldoor swings shut.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

nar i crit into tkd
You narrate 'i crit into tkd'

[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Koresh - Warrior's Hall of Thakan'dar


[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk <————————————— FAK

Dukug narrates 'Walker is 1w akkad entrance'

nar did the ole skeddadle on him
You narrate 'did the ole skeddadle on him'

Dukug narrates 'He is mire, batt'


Jakd narrates 'so lagged'


Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >

Dukug narrates 'Come 1s mire Jakd?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
p
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Koresh - Warrior's Hall of Thakan'dar

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Dukug narrates 'On them 1s Mire'

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
nar its really not fun when u cant land a bash and somone can whittle u down with mellee
You narrate 'its really not fun when u cant land a bash and somone can whittle u down with mellee'


Dukug narrates 'Able to come here Koresh?'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
nar a second brt
You narrate 'a second brt'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Warrior's Hall of Thakan'dar
This large meeting hall is covered in tattered and worn banners from all
across the realms, both human and trolloc. It is obvious from the damage to
many that they were captured in battle. The only wall empty of these is the
west, which contains a single insignia, that of the powerful Bhan'sheen
tribe. The rest of the room is filled with weapon racks and other training
periphenalia. However, it appears that the prime trophies have been taken,
and there is a faint tracery of dust over the other items that adorn the
walls here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
Erorar stands here commanding his Bhan'sheen tribe.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >

Jakd narrates 'hurry :P'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
nar have to come from tkd
l
You narrate 'have to come from tkd'

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
Warrior's Hall of Thakan'dar
This large meeting hall is covered in tattered and worn banners from all
across the realms, both human and trolloc. It is obvious from the damage to
many that they were captured in battle. The only wall empty of these is the
west, which contains a single insignia, that of the powerful Bhan'sheen
tribe. The rest of the room is filled with weapon racks and other training
periphenalia. However, it appears that the prime trophies have been taken,
and there is a faint tracery of dust over the other items that adorn the
walls here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.
Erorar stands here commanding his Bhan'sheen tribe.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
Within the Barracks of the Bhan'sheen Tribe
Despite being constructed of solid granite the walls of the Bhan'sheen
barracks show the wear of housing destructive creatures of the night. The
walls are battered and gashed nearly everywhere with dark stains splattered
across most every surface. An exit to the great hall of Bhan'sheen lies to
the north.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A massive and hairy trolloc is here sniffing the air.

o HP:Battered MV:Full >
n
e
e
op skulldoor
e
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
e
Western Streets of Thakan'dar
The desolate street finishes its curve northward to run abreast of the daunting
Citadel of the Night which dominates the eastern skyline. The sky as elsewhere
in the city is boiling with a furious madness that covers the city in perpetual
darkness. To the west lies a great hall while to the south resides the Dhai'mon
Horde.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A fade is stalking in the darkness.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Full > Southern Streets of Thakan'dar
The chilling presence of the Citadel of the Night blocks the skyline to the
northeast as the street circles around the great crater that shelters
Thakan'dar. The barracks of the Dhai'mon Horde lie to the southwest like a grim
after thought.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A fade fights to keep his grip on several leashes.
A raven is here flying around.

s
s
o HP:Battered MV:Full > Southern Streets of Thakan'dar
The street runs north and south along the crater lip, the forbidding walls of
Thakan'dar dominate the western sky while the daunting bulk of the Citadel
obstructs the view to the west. This part of the southern route around the
citadel begins to curve around its bulk, heading northwest. Overhead the skies
lie shielded from the light in a perpetual maelstrom of swirling clouds. To the
west a great stone door provides egress to and from the great barracks of the
Dhai'mon Horde.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An enormously fat, slobbering trolloc drags a large sack around.
A raven is here flying around.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Southern Streets of Thakan'dar
The towering bulk of the citadel, with its top buried in the maelstrom of dark
clouds, lies to the north. To the south squatting in comparative meekness sits
on of the guard towers protecting the Gates of the Night.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Southern Streets of Thakan'dar
Overhead the skies above the City of the Night boil in furious madness and
cover the land in perpetual darkness. The air is foul with odors beyond the
reckoning and the wind whips through the desolate streets leaving not even the
hardiest weed to know life in this, the streets of Thakan'dar.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black flame dances here in midair.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Behind the Gates of the Night
The dark gates of Thakan'dar lie to the south, dominating the great battlements
that shield city of the Dark One. The city itself sprawls out all around the
edge of the pit, in the center of it all lies the Citadel of the Night. The
great keep which straddles the bore. The sky of Thakan'dar is shrouded in
eternal darkness, the clouds above swirling in the darkness.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > The GatesofNight seems to be closed.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The GatesofNight seems to be closed.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
call
s
s
You call for the GatesofNight to be opened.
The GatesofNight is opened from the other side.

s
s
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Before the Gates of Night
Standing in the bottom of the Pit of Thakan'dar, the dark gates to the north
dominate the view. Imposing, they have never been breached during war. The
jagged walls of the pit crown the view upwards, showing only the black, black
clouds of the Dark One.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The Sentinel is here, Guardian of Thakan'dar.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An enormously fat, slobbering trolloc drags a large sack around.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > On the Dark Road
The road leads into a pit to the north, becoming a killing ground before the
walls of Thakan'dar. The road is dark, with all details obscured in vile,
almost living, shadows. To the south the road leads away from the pit,
towards the slopes of Shayol Ghul.
[ obvious exits: N U ]
Invisible eyes follow your every move, their intentions dark.
Invisible eyes follow your every move, their intentions dark.
Invisible eyes follow your every move, their intentions dark.
Invisible eyes follow your every move, their intentions dark.

s
s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

u
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bend in the Dark Road
The dark road slopes here, leading down into the gloomy shadows of the pit
of Thakan'dar and meanders eastward through grim terrain. A stand of gnarled trees,
struggling for survival, can be seen to the south. A smaller trail leads west.
[ obvious exits: E S W D ]

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Curve in the Dark Road
Pitch black earth, barren of vegetation, marks the dark road. A small pit
descends to the north. Nefarious clouds roll in the murky sky which
frequently crashes with thunder. The dark road winds south and west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The Dark Road
The foul, dark road continues to the north and east. Ghastly clouds loom
above in the murky sky. The road itself is devoid of vegetation, but a
stand of gnarled trees can be seen off the road to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > On the Dark Road
The foul, blackened ground of the dark road extends to the east and west
here, under perpetually thundering skies. Descending southward is a shallow
ditch. To the north a stand of corrupted trees can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > In a Ditch
This shallow ditch along the dark road has sloping walls of slimy, black dirt.
The ground seems to be oozing some kind of viscous matter, making the climb out
slippery, but not impossible.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bubbling mass of black ooze inches towards you with liquid tendrils.

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > In a Ditch
A foul, gelatinous substance coats the ebony slopes of this small ditch along
the road. The ground is slimy and slippery, making it difficult to keep your
balance. The dark road lies just to the east, and the viscid ditch continues to
the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A bubbling mass of black ooze inches towards you with liquid tendrils.

e
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Desolate Hill
This hill offers a good vantage point to view the road nearby and the bleak
walls of Thakan'dar in the distance to the north. Directly north, the ground
slopes sharply into a vile ditch of slimy dirt. The road can be seen just to
the east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > On the Dark Road
Leading north and south, the dark road continues under blackened skies. Thunder
booms frequently, though rain rarely falls from the tumultuous clouds above.
Ascending to the west is a hill of pestilent earth and black rock.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Bend in the Dark Road
The dark road takes a turn here, leading both north and east. The pitch-black
dirt of the road is typically hard-packed, though occasional strong winds
create murky whirlwinds of flying specs of the black dirt. Just off the road to
the south lies a gloomy open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

e
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Blackened Field
Blackened bramble covers the ground, as if burned and charred from a fire long
extinguished. The bramble crunches and breaks beneath the feet of man and beast
making it impossible to move silently. The dark road can be seen to the north
and east.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
s
s

Jakd narrates 'walker bat'

s
e
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
The Dark Road
The dark road stretches on to the north and south under the vile sky of massive
black clouds. Thunder rumbles in the distance, occasionally strong enough to
tremble the ground. Tall, twisted trees can be seen off the road to the east,
and to the west lies a blackened field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dark Road
The road turns here, leading off to the north and to the east. The blackened
dirt of the road is barren of any vegetation. Though dark clouds continually
loom overhead, rain rarely falls.
[ obvious exits: N E ]

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dark Road
A dismal clearing lies just south of the dark road. The road itself is composed
of coarse, black dirt and seems to stretch ever onward to the east and west.
Some malformed trees can be seen off the road to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Clearing Before Two Caves
Hills of ebony rock rise to the south and west, each with narrow openings
leading inside the hills. The darkness of the caves' interiors mingled with
the murky black rock walls make it difficult to see inside without stepping
in. The dark road runs by to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

s
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In a Small, Dark Cave
The walls of this cave are claustrophobically close, but the ceiling rises
high enough to stand comfortably. The hot air is damp, and the black rock
of the cave glistens with condensed droplets of water. The dirt floor of
the cave is littered with animal remains and a small nest of blackened
bramble and foul leaves has been made against the south wall.
[ obvious exits: N ]
A large predator attempts to hide in the shadows.
A large predator attempts to hide in the shadows.

s
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A hideous abomination tickles your left leg with his hit.
A hideous abomination joins a hideous abomination's fight!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
n
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched > A hideous abomination barely hits your
body.
You hack a hideous abomination's body into bloody fragments!
A hideous abomination hits your right arm.
Berserk! Death! Death! Fight to the death! <—————————— LOL BEEN DOING THIS ALL DAY FAAAAAAAK

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched >

A hideous abomination cuts your face with razor-sharp claws.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched >

A hideous abomination barely tickles your head with his hit.
You try to hack a hideous abomination, but he parries successfully.
A hideous abomination barely hits your right leg.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Scratched >

You hack a hideous abomination's right foreleg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

A hideous abomination barely hits your right hand.
You hack a hideous abomination's head into bloody fragments!
A hideous abomination hits your body.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

You hack a hideous abomination's left leg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

A hideous abomination tickles your body with his hit.
You hack a hideous abomination's body into bloody fragments!
A hideous abomination hits your body.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

You try to hack a hideous abomination, but he deflects the blow.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Hurt >
A hideous abomination barely tickles your right foot with his hit.
You hack a hideous abomination's left leg into bloody fragments!
A hideous abomination barely hits your head.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Hurt >
p
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Koresh - In a Small, Dark Cave

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

A hideous abomination barely hits your left hand.
You hack a hideous abomination's right paw into bloody fragments!
A hideous abomination barely hits your body.
You hack a hideous abomination's body extremely hard.

o HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - a hideous abomination: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*
+
A hideous abomination barely hits your body.
A hideous abomination barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
-
-=
As a hideous abomination avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

A hideous abomination hits your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous abomination hits your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Healthy >
nar not gonna make it guys

You try to hack a hideous abomination, but he parries successfully.
A hideous abomination barely hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous abomination hits your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Healthy >
You narrate 'not gonna make it guys' <————————————————— FAK MEEEEEEEEEE

b
o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Healthy >
You hack a hideous abomination's body into bloody fragments!
[bash ]


-=
+*
A hideous abomination barely hits your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous abomination tickles your left leg with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*+
=-
-=
Your bash at a hideous abomination sends him sprawling!

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Scratched >

You hack a hideous abomination's body into bloody fragments!
A hideous abomination hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Scratched >

A hideous abomination growls menacingly.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Scratched >

You hack a hideous abomination's left foreleg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

A hideous abomination clambers to his feet.
You try to hack a hideous abomination, but he parries successfully.
A hideous abomination tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

Dukug narrates 'Walker crit'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

Dukug narrates 'at mire'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

You hack a hideous abomination's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A hideous abomination tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous abomination barely tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You hack a hideous abomination's right leg extremely hard.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

A hideous abomination cuts your face with razor-sharp claws.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

nar accidentaly spammed into preds berked
o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >
You narrate 'accidentaly spammed into preds berked'

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

You try to hack a hideous abomination, but he deflects the blow.
A hideous abomination hits your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hideous abomination hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >

You hack a hideous abomination's body extremely hard.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong - a hideous abomination: Hurt >
b
[bash ]


-
=
Someone hits your right hand.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

You've forgotten everything you've learned! <———————————— GUD THANG

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Dukug narrates 'Oh'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
tell dukug lol fuk me
You tell Dukug 'lol fuk me' <————————————— IRONY

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Koresh, your wheel has fared poorly...'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...
Dukug tells you 'Hehe *comf*'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
score
You have 13(369) hit and 1(194) movement points.
You have scored 81566324 experience points and 299 quest points.
You need 1933676 exp to level and 101 qp to rank.
You have amassed 76 Turn points to date.
You have played 80 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Koresh the Darkling [Dha'vol 5] (Level 45).
You are sitting.


Dukug narrates 'I got 5 minutes left, gtg'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Jakd narrates 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Jakd narrates 'rip walker' <————————————— This coulda been me but I be playin’ !!!

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Dukug narrates 'Nice'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Dukug narrates 'Stab?'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Jakd narrates 'yea'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Dukug narrates 'Super nice'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
tell jakd nice man
You tell Jakd 'nice man'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Jakd narrates 'they looted'

nar should actually post that under Ohhhhh Noes Moments with the Messiah
You narrate 'should actually post that under Ohhhhh Noes Moments with the Messiah'

Cally
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Cally » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:13 am

The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Ahri narrates 'where'
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > [channel 'flame']
Nobody here by that name.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >

Ahri has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
whe
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Ahri leaves south riding a wild stallion.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - The Dusty Road
Cally - The Dusty Road
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >

Ahri narrates 'u'
look
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >

*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* has arrived from the north.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Nevaeh* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* leaves south. vv S vv
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
ff Nevaeh
[channel 'flame']
Nobody here by that name.
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* has arrived from the south.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >

Ahri narrates 'follow'
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh >
n

*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
Ahri has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
f

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
Ahri leaves north riding a wild stallion.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
Ahri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >

You sense Ahri connecting to the True Source.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Ahri leaves south riding a wild stallion.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
ff Nevaeh
s
[channel 'flame']
Nobody here by that name.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh >
ff Nevaeh
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Rig, riding a wild stallion.
Ahri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Rig* is here, fighting Ahri.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh > [channel 'flame']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Nevaeh* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.-=
Ahri panics, and attempts to flee!+
*Rig* tries to slash Ahri, but she parries successfully.*
Ahri leaves north riding a wild stallion.

*Rig* slashes your body extremely hard.*
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.
* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >

You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!
fol Ahri
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >

Ahri has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
f
You now follow Ahri.
You sense Ahri is channeling saidar.
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
n
ff Nevaeh
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > [channel 'flame']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Ahri has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
-=
*Rig* tries to slash Ahri, but she parries successfully.+**+
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Nevaeh*. <--- point of no return
Ahri panics, and attempts to flee!
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Nevaeh: Wounded >

*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Nevaeh: Wounded >

Ahri leaves north riding a wild stallion.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Nevaeh: Wounded > You panic and attempt to
flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Ahri the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
Ahri is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
s
ff Nevaeh

Ahri stops riding a wild stallion.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded > [channel 'flame']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Nevaeh* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.-
=+**+=
Your target is no longer here!
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!
f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
ff Nevaeh

*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
[channel 'flame']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Ahri has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
*Nevaeh* tries to strike Ahri, but she deflects the blow.

You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.-
You sense Ahri is channeling saidar.=+*
*Rig* has arrived from the north.

*Rig* tries to slash Ahri, but she deflects the blow.*+=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Nevaeh*.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Ahri: Battered - Rig: Wounded >

*Nevaeh* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Ahri: Battered - Rig: Wounded >
ff Nevaeh

*Nevaeh* panics, and attempts to flee!
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Ahri: Battered - Rig: Wounded >
Ahri panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nevaeh* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Ahri: Battered - Rig: Wounded > You try to
strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
[channel 'flame']
Nobody here by that name.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Ahri: Battered - Rig: Wounded >

A sergeant bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
*Rig* sends Ahri sprawling with a powerful bash!
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Ahri: Battered - Rig: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Rig* slashes Ahri's left leg extremely hard.

*Rig* looks at Ahri.

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Ahri has arrived from the south.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
s
ff Nevaeh
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Rig* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
[channel 'flame']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Nevaeh* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
-=
Ahri has arrived from the north.+
You sense Ahri is channeling saidar.**+=
Your target is no longer here! <--- damn
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
*Nevaeh* tries to strike Ahri, but she deflects the blow.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Wounded >
f <--- 1st manual flee sent

*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- crap
Ahri unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Rig*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

Ahri tries to strike *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
*Rig* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
Ahri panics, and attempts to flee!
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

*Nevaeh* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Ahri, who is stabbed repeatedly.
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

Ahri leaves south. vv S vv
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

*Rig* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

*Nevaeh* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

A sergeant bellows 'Rally the forces, the dreadlords approach!'
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >
f <--- second flee sent

*Nevaeh* strikes your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing. <--- autoflee goes off before manual flees
You panic and attempt to flee!

You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.

*Rig* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect you.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion. <--- overfled back in
*Rig* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nevaeh* strikes your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee! <--- another autoflee?
You flee head over heels.
Little Trail
The woods to the south and east of this trail are so thick that you have no
choice but to go along the trail to the west, deeper into the forest, or back
onto the road to the north. You push low hanging branches out of your face as
you move along the path. Looking down, you see a lot of scuffed up dirt.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion. <--- second manual flee puts me back in?
*Rig* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Battered >

*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*someone* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Ahri.
Circle of Light

Sample ping after that:
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1432 ttl=252 time=227.933 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1433 ttl=252 time=658.359 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1434 ttl=252 time=731.955 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1435 ttl=252 time=94.827 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1436 ttl=252 time=43.282 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1437 ttl=252 time=442.478 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1438 ttl=252 time=188.328 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1439 ttl=252 time=87.762 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1440 ttl=252 time=60.778 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1441 ttl=252 time=186.671 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1442 ttl=252 time=148.442 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1443 ttl=252 time=50.765 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1444 ttl=252 time=48.283 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1445 ttl=252 time=40.368 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1446 ttl=252 time=42.342 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1447 ttl=252 time=40.687 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1448 ttl=252 time=113.337 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1449 ttl=252 time=618.525 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1450 ttl=252 time=492.256 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1451 ttl=252 time=164.806 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1452 ttl=252 time=528.995 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1453 ttl=252 time=117.510 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1454 ttl=252 time=140.264 ms
64 bytes from 34.217.254.100: icmp_seq=1455 ttl=252 time=206.535 ms

Rig
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Yeaaaaa ouch :/

Wide Plain
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Tran* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Koresh has arrived from the north.
Rysse has arrived from the north.
Naugrim has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded >
*Tran* struggles to barrel down on Naugrim, a gold-chased war spear aimed at his chest.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded >
Koresh tries to blast *Tran*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded > k h.human
bash
You try to slash *Tran*, but he deflects the blow.
Rysse tries to stab *Tran*, but he deflects the blow.

ood MV:Winded - Koresh: Scratched - Tran: Scratched >
Naugrim narrates 'lol'

-
Rysse tries to stab *Tran*, but he deflects the blow.
Koresh tries to blast *Tran*, but he parries successfully.

=
*Tran* charges Naugrim with a gold-chased war spear, creating a neat display of flying blood.

-
*Tran* swiftly dodges Rysse's attempt to stab him.

=
Your bash at *Tran* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 3 out of 5 bashes (60% landed)

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded - Koresh: Scratched - Tran: Hurt >
Rysse stabs *Tran*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Tran*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Koresh blasts *Tran*'s body into bloody fragments!
Naugrim narrates 'lol'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded - Koresh: Scratched - Tran: Wounded > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Naugrim slashes *Tran*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded - Koresh: Scratched - Tran: Wounded >
Naugrim slashes *Tran*'s body into bloody fragments!
Rysse stabs *Tran*'s right arm extremely hard.
You slash *Tran*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*TRAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Koresh blasts *Tran*'s body into bloody fragments!
Naugrim slashes *Tran*'s body into bloody fragments!
Rysse stabs *Tran*'s head extremely hard.
You slash *Tran*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Tran* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded - Tran: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded - Tran: Critical > nar rofl

Naugrim narrates 'lol'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded - Tran: Critical > You narrate 'rofl'

* R S HP:Healthy DP:Good MV:Winded - Tran: Critical >
Naugrim slashes *Tran*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Tran* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tran*'s death cry.

Tran
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Tran » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:46 pm

That was great. My post charge giggle didn't even have time to go through before I entered the circle of light.

Mariel
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Mariel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:52 am

Golly why did channelers try to strive for over 300 hps? Shouldn't have fled south, but kinda crazy that I made one move that was completely irreversible.

R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Naugrim* is standing here.
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.

n
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >

Sarryn narrates 'bail'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
s
v

*Nevaeh* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Naugrim* is standing here.
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Naugrim* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Rig: Beaten >

The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
*Naugrim* slashes your left arm.
You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

[channel 'flame strike' dark]
You aren't in touch with saidar to channel it.

flee
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >

Draz narrates 'lol'
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Nevaeh* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >

Sarryn narrates 'u good mariel?'

flee
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Rig: Beaten >
You mount an attack against *Rig*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.


Draz narrates 'mariel get safe'
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Nevaeh*!


You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.


*Rig* closes the Malkiergate.


*Naugrim* slashes your body hard.


*Naugrim* slashes your right leg very hard.
*Rig* slashes your right leg very hard.

stand
flee

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Nevaeh*!


*Nevaeh* strikes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Naugrim* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rig* slashes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your body very hard.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Incapacitated SP:Strong MV:Full > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Incapacitated SP:Strong MV:Full >

The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests