Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:01 am

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nevaeh is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Saelyn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Gunlyn* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Dartes* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Klein* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Theid* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Graul has arrived from the south.
[k human]
You try to blast *Saelyn*, but she parries successfully.
*Theid* tries to pound Zajr, but he deflects the blow.
*Dartes* tries to pound Nevaeh, but she parries successfully.
*Klein* tries to blast Monsoon, but he deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Healthy > Ghool tries to scythe *Gunlyn*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Healthy > *Gunlyn* barely pierces Ghool's body.
Ghool tries to scythe *Gunlyn*, but he parries successfully.
Monsoon lances *Klein*'s right leg.
*Klein* tries to blast Monsoon, but he deflects the blow.
*Dartes* tries to pound Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
Zajr tries to pound *Theid*, but he parries successfully.
*Theid* tries to pound Zajr, but he deflects the blow.
*Saelyn* tickles your body with her strike.
You try to blast *Saelyn*, but she parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Healthy >
[bash ]


Graul narrates 'pat'

-
=
Graul hacks *Theid*'s left foot very hard.

+
*Gunlyn* tickles Ghool's head with his pierce.

*

*Saelyn* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.

*
+=
-
Graul hacks *Theid*'s left leg hard.
*Gunlyn* barely pierces Ghool's head.
*Saelyn* strikes your left leg.


-=
*Klein* avoids being bashed by Monsoon who loses his balance and falls!
As *Saelyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Hurt >
*Klein* sends Monsoon sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Hurt >
*Gunlyn* avoids being bashed by Ghool who loses his balance and falls!
Nevaeh avoids being bashed by *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Hurt >
Graul narrates 'pat is wit ancients'

quaff tea
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Hurt >

Zajr avoids being bashed by *Theid* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Hurt >

Zajr sends *Theid* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Hurt >
*Gunlyn* barely pierces Ghool's body.
*Klein* blasts Monsoon's body very hard.
Nevaeh tries to strike *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.
Zajr pounds *Theid*'s body hard.
*Saelyn* barely strikes your body.
Nevaeh unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Saelyn*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Wounded >
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Wounded > [bash ]


-=
+*

*Gunlyn* barely pierces Ghool's body.

*
+
Graul tries to hack *Theid*, but he parries successfully.
*Gunlyn* pierces Ghool's left arm.
*Klein* tries to blast Monsoon, but he parries successfully.
Zajr tries to pound *Theid*, but he deflects the blow.
*Saelyn* tickles your head with her strike.

=
-
Nevaeh unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Saelyn*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

-
=
As *Saelyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Battered >
Monsoon sends *Klein* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Battered >
nar saelyn wound

Nevaeh avoids being bashed by *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Battered >
Ghool sends *Gunlyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Battered >
*Saelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Saelyn: Battered >
*Saelyn* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Ghool tries to scythe *Gunlyn*, but he deflects the blow.
*Theid* tries to pound Zajr, but he parries successfully.
Monsoon barely lances *Klein*'s body.
Zajr avoids being bashed by *Theid* who loses his balance and falls!

nar batt
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Graul sends *Theid* sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'saelyn wound'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Frey* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Saelyn* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
You narrate 'batt'

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Frey* blasts your body.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Frey: Healthy >
*Saelyn* tries to strike Zajr, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[k saelyn]
You do the best you can!

stand
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Frey: Healthy > The young buck leaves north.
*Saelyn* tries to strike Zajr, but he parries successfully.
*Dartes* tries to pound Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
Ghool scythes *Gunlyn*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Graul hacks *Theid*'s right leg hard.
Monsoon lances *Klein*'s left leg hard.
Zajr pounds *Theid*'s right leg hard.
Monsoon narrates 'klein wound sat'
[k saelyn]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Frey: Healthy > Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Frey: Healthy >
mw
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Frey: Healthy >
j
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[k saelyn]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
mb
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
j
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Saelyn* is here, fighting Zajr, riding a gray palfrey.
*Frey* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Zajr the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Theid.
Monsoon the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Klein.
Graul the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Theid.
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Gunlyn.
Nevaeh Elspeth is here, fighting Dartes, riding a shadow stallion.
Nevaeh is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Gunlyn* is here, fighting Ghool, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Dartes* is here, fighting Nevaeh mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Klein* is here, fighting Monsoon, riding a wild stallion.
*Theid* is here, fighting Graul, riding a gray palfrey.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k saelyn]
You blast *Saelyn*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Nevaeh avoids being bashed by *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Zajr: Scratched - Saelyn: Beaten >
[bash ]


*Frey* tries to blast Nevaeh, but she deflects the blow.
Graul avoids being bashed by *Theid* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Gunlyn* pierces Ghool's right leg.

=
*Theid* avoids being bashed by Graul who loses his balance and falls!

+
*
*Klein* sends Monsoon sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+

*Gunlyn* avoids being bashed by Ghool who loses his balance and falls!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Nevaeh's icy spikes shred *Saelyn*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Saelyn* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Saelyn*'s death cry.

----

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: Zajr the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Arak the Great Darkling is standing here.
Graul the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Kultunk the Dark Master is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nevaeh is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Gunlyn* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Saelyn* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
*Dartes* is here, fighting a fade mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Reyne* is here, fighting a fade, riding a warhorse.
*Frey* is here, fighting a fade, riding a warhorse.
*Voss* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a blood bay stallion.
*Theid* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Theid.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Saelyn.
A fade is here, fighting Frey.
Graul tries to hack *Gunlyn*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You try to blast *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Wounded - Dartes: Healthy >

Zajr narrates 'on mobs'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Wounded - Dartes: Healthy >

A warhorse swishes the flies off its back with its tail.
Kultunk pounds *Reyne*'s right arm extremely hard.
Arak blasts *Voss*'s left leg hard.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Wounded - Dartes: Healthy >
Zajr narrates 'on mobs'
[bash ]


*Dartes* gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.

-
Zajr pounds *Theid*'s right leg hard.

=
+
Arak blasts *Voss*'s left hand.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

*Gunlyn* barely pierces Graul's left leg.
*Dartes* pounds a fade's body into bloody fragments!
*Voss* slashes a ramshorned trolloc's left foot extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Saelyn, but she parries successfully.
*Saelyn* tries to strike a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Reyne* pierces a fade's body.
A fade gazes deeply at Reyne...
The gaze of a fade fails to affect Reyne.
A fade barely slashes Frey's body.
*Frey* blasts a fade's body into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Theid's right arm.
*Theid* pounds a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.

*
*+
=
*Frey* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Frey* leaves west riding a warhorse.


Nevaeh panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dartes* quaffs a vial filled with a dark red liquid.
*Dartes* looks less panicked.

-
*Gunlyn* avoids being bashed by Graul who loses his balance and falls!

=
*Reyne* avoids being bashed by Kultunk who loses his balance and falls!
*Voss* panics, and attempts to flee!
Arak gives a Dha'vol trolloc an order.
Your bash at *Dartes* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Scratched >
*Voss* leaves west riding a blood bay stallion.
Nevaeh strikes *Dartes*'s right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Scratched >

A fade slashes Saelyn's head extremely hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Nevaeh strikes *Dartes*'s body hard.
Gunlyn swiftly dodges a Dha'vol trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Zajr tries to pound *Theid*, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Dartes*'s left arm very hard.
*Gunlyn* pierces Graul's right hand.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Saelyn, but she deflects the blow.
*Reyne* pierces a fade's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Theid, but he deflects the blow.
*Theid* pounds a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
Nevaeh stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Zajr sends *Theid* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Hurt >

Arak blasts *Reyne*'s body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Hurt >
Nevaeh panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Hurt >

Nevaeh leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Hurt >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Hurt >
b

A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade slashes Reyne's body hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Arak blasts *Reyne*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Gunlyn, but he parries successfully.
Zajr pounds *Theid*'s left leg.
You blast *Dartes*'s body very hard.
*Gunlyn* pierces Graul's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Saelyn, but she parries successfully.
*Saelyn* strikes a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Theid's left hand.
The day has begun.
The clouds disappear.
*Reyne* coughs and shivers.
*Dartes* coughs and shivers.

[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Hurt >

*Dartes* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a fade: Battered - Dartes: Hurt >
*Dartes* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Gunlyn* stops using a crystal lightstick.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Gunlyn* puts a crystal lightstick in a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Nevaeh has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x

*Gunlyn* avoids being bashed by Graul who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
You blast *Theid*'s body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Theid: Scratched > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Theid: Scratched >
You blast *Theid*'s right hand hard.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade slashes Reyne's body very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Gunlyn, but he deflects the blow.
Zajr pounds *Theid*'s body.
Kultunk pounds *Reyne*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Gunlyn* pierces Graul's left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Saelyn, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Theid's head.
*Theid* pounds a ramshorned trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
Kultunk sends *Reyne* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Theid* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Theid: Hurt >
*Theid* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
*Theid* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Theid* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x

Nevaeh stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Zajr tries to pound *Gunlyn*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x
Kultunk narrates 'bahsed'
Nevaeh panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Nevaeh tries to strike *Saelyn*, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across Reyne's body.
A fade slashes Reyne's left arm extremely hard.
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Reyne* leaves east riding a warhorse.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Gunlyn, but he dodges the attack.
*Gunlyn* barely pierces Graul's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Saelyn, but she deflects the blow.
*Saelyn* strikes a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Nevaeh leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
*Reyne* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

x
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You blast *Reyne*'s body extremely hard.
*Reyne* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Reyne: Critical > *Gunlyn* barely pierces Graul's body.
Arak gives a Dha'vol trolloc an order.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Reyne: Critical >
Kultunk pounds *Reyne*'s head into bloody fragments!
[bash ]


Arak blasts *Reyne*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Reyne* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reyne*'s death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Nevaeh has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

*Gunlyn* avoids being bashed by Zajr who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Gunlyn* avoids being bashed by Graul who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x

Arak gets a strange fruit from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a strange fruit from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a water skin from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a water skin from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a hunk of beef from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets an ivory necklace from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a cup from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets twelve gold crowns from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a set of loose cloth breeches from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a small purse from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a jeweled dagger from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a light brown hood of finely-spun cloth from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Reyne.
Arak gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Reyne.

nar rip reyne
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A fade tries to slash Saelyn, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Gunlyn, but he deflects the blow.
*Gunlyn* barely tickles Graul's body with his pierce.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Saelyn, but she parries successfully.
*Saelyn* tries to strike a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
Ghool narrates 'where'
Nevaeh leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Kultunk leaves east.
Arak leaves east.
You follow Nevaeh.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
West: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
Arak the Great Darkling is standing here.
Kultunk the Dark Master is standing here.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nevaeh is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Kultunk narrates 'rip 1'
*Gunlyn* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Kultunk tries to pound *Gunlyn*, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'rip reyne'

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
b
A Ko'bal trolloc says 'You Gunlyn!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Gunlyn, but he deflects the blow.
Arak narrates 'lol'
Nevaeh narrates 'lag'
[k human]
You try to blast *Gunlyn*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Wounded - Gunlyn: Scratched >
[bash ]


A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Gunlyn, but he parries successfully.
*Gunlyn* pierces Kultunk's right leg.

-
Nevaeh leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

=
+*
*
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Gunlyn, but he deflects the blow.
*Gunlyn* barely pierces Kultunk's body.
Kultunk pounds *Gunlyn*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Gunlyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=
*Gunlyn* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
-
=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
ali j k saelyn

Kultunk leaves west.

x
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: The corpse of Reyne is lying here.
Kultunk the Dark Master is standing here.
*Gunlyn* is here, fighting Graul, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Arak the Great Darkling is here, fighting Saelyn.
Nevaeh Elspeth is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Nevaeh is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Zajr the Darkling Senior is here, fighting Gunlyn.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Saelyn.
Graul the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Gunlyn.
*Saelyn* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Saelyn.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Saelyn.
A fade is here, fighting Saelyn.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > *Saelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Arak sends *Saelyn* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Gunlyn* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
You blast *Saelyn*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Saelyn: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

mb
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Saelyn: Wounded >
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Saelyn: Wounded >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt - Saelyn: Wounded >
b

You blast *Saelyn*'s head into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes Saelyn's head extremely hard.
Arak blasts *Saelyn*'s body into bloody fragments!
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Saelyn's left foot extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Saelyn's body extremely hard.
*Saelyn* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Saelyn's body into bloody fragments!
*Saelyn* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Saelyn*'s death cry.
Arak says 'sit fown'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
nar lol

Rig
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:26 pm

n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a tree leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Fermin*'s commands.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Fermin*'s commands.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > x
[bash h.human]

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Irzerk narrates 'comin'

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Fermin* looks at you.

=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 bashes (100% landed)

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > nar 3n elbow bashaed horse hagg
You narrate '3n elbow bashaed horse hagg'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > nar 2n elbow
00
You scythe *Fermin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
You narrate '2n elbow'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

nar berk
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > bash
You narrate 'berk'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
Dukug has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
Dukug leaves north.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > nar wound
You narrate 'wound'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > bash

You scythe *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Fermin*'s commands.
*Fermin* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Fermin* pierces your body.
You scythe *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A gray palfrey seems too exhausted to obey *Fermin*'s commands.
*Fermin* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Dukug has arrived from the north.

Dukug pounds *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!ttered >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Fermin* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

+n
k h.human
bash
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

= :Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* pierces your left leg hard.
Fermin swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Fermin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

s
+k h.human
bash
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [3]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Dukug, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Dukug the Darkling Master is here, fighting Fermin.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

- :Strong MV:Tiring - Dukug: Scratched - Fermin: Battered >
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
*Fermin* pierces Dukug's body very hard.

*
*Fermin* tries to pierce Dukug, but he parries successfully.

=
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 1 out of 2 bashes (50% landed)

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Dukug: Scratched - Fermin: Battered >
*Fermin* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > st
n
n
nar ffs

Dukug leaves north.

nar is batt
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You are already standing.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Dukug the Darkling Master is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Dukug leaves north.

bash
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Dukug the Darkling Master is standing here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You narrate 'ffs'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You narrate 'is batt'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
s
They aren't here.

e
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
Bash who?

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.
Dukug leaves south.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Dukug the Darkling Master is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Dukug has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

+ :Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
Irzerk narrates 'call when bashed'

*
*Fermin* pierces your body.


*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
*Fermin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 bashes (66% landed)
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
A gaping maw has arrived from the south.
A gaping maw hits Fermin's right foot.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered > nar e s of 3ne elbwo

A gaping maw hits Fermin's body.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Fermin*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You scythe *Fermin*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You scythe *Fermin*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical > You narrate 'e s of 3ne elbwo'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical > anr bashed
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical > k h.human

*Fermin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A gaping maw tries to hit Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical > nar e s of 3n
k h.human

*Fermin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
You narrate 'e s of 3n'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

e
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > nar crit
e
You narrate 'crit'

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
Entrance to a Ruined City
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
k h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

bash
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
k h.human
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

- :Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Beaten >
*Fermin* pierces your body hard.

+
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 3 out of 4 bashes (75% landed)

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical >
You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Fermin: Critical >
*Fermin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
k h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > nar crit
w
w
k h.human
You narrate 'crit'

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Irzerk narrates 'i dont see'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > e
e
e
Entrance to a Ruined City
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > Inside the City
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.

e
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > e
Old Weathered Avenue
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A red-eyed raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > Irzerk narrates 'i here'
Old Weathered Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > w
A Broad Plaza
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > w
Old Weathered Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > Old Weathered Avenue
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A red-eyed raven is visible flying high in the sky.

w
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > Irzerk narrates 'faint'
Inside the City
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > s
Entrance to a Ruined City
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > k h.human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
*Fermin* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > n

A wolfish trolloc leaves north.

k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > Bash who?

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded >
A wolfish trolloc leaves north.

e
k h.human
* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Fermin* has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > Entrance to a Ruined City
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > w
k h.human
bash
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wolfish trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > You try to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.l >
The blighted tree tries to hit Fermin, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Fermin* stops riding a gray palfrey.

+
Fermin swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.
The blighted tree tries to hit Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A gaping maw barely tickles your left foot with its hit.
A wolfish trolloc tries to slash Fermin, but he dodges the attack.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*FERMIN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Irzerk narrates 'tuennl?'
Your bash at *Fermin* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 4 out of 5 bashes (80% landed)

* R S HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded - Fermin: Critical >
The blighted tree hits Fermin's body.
The blighted tree hits Fermin's body extremely hard.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Fermin*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You scythe *Fermin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

Sweet revenge for my earlier death!

Saal
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Saal » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:58 pm

A Winding Road
Like a snake, the wagon rutted road slithers between the hills as it passes
the cliff to the east. Skeletons lie on the road here, left to be picked
clean by carrion eaters and slowly decomposed. An age old battle, it
appears as though some of corpses were eaten and savagely ripped apart.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

*Whelk* has arrived from the south.
sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You have 25(397) hit and 164(164) movement points.
You have scored 106387543 experience points and 274 quest points.
You need 2112457 exp to level and 126 qp to rank.
You have amassed 87 Turn points to date.
You have played 103 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Saal the Guardian [Legion of Unity 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
s

*Whelk* scythes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

*Whelk* scythes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
Heading westerly, the road gives wide berth to the hill that casts boulders
to the land around its base. Continuing its way north west through the
hilly terrain the road snakes its way between the sharp sloping rises
dwarved by the looming hill to the north east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Rugged Terrain
The rugged terrain throws footfalls, giant cracks, and short stubby
thornbushes at its travellers doing its best to impede movement in this
treacherous world. The western route around the hill lies to the north
while the craggy hills stretch out to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
s
s
s
s
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Blytzkrieg* is standing here.
*Blytzkrieg* barely blasts your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Rugged Terrain
The rugged terrain throws footfalls, giant cracks, and short stubby
thornbushes at its travellers doing its best to impede movement in this
treacherous world. The western route around the hill lies to the north
while the craggy hills stretch out to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Whelk* is standing here.
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Blytzkrieg* is standing here.
*Blytzkrieg* blasts your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

Fermin has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.

Fermin barely pierces *Blytzkrieg*'s body.
You flee head over heels.
In a Depression
Off the beaten path, this dusty depression provides some protection from
the hot winds of the Blight and the small sandstorms that sprout up from
time to time. Small scrub bushes surround the depression providing a
barrier of sorts. During times of high rainfall this sunken land forms
pools of water providing sustenance to the surrounding vegetation.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
e
s
s
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Whelk* is here, fighting Fermin.
Fermin from Two Rivers is here, fighting Blytzkrieg, riding a chestnut stallion.
*Blytzkrieg* is here, fighting Fermin.
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
The road narrows here, due to thick forrestry to the east and west. A chill
wind always blows through, making even the warmest clothes all but useless.
To the north, the trees seem to be somewhat twisted, and more green than
those to the south. Larger ruts grace the ground here, as all wagons must
pass at this point.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
The Dusty road continue on to the north and south here, going steadily to
and from Tarwin's Gap and Fal Dara. Dust fills the air during daylight
hours, due to traffic and the constant, biting wind. To the west, green and
brown grass can be seen, as well as a ring of stones.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Fermin narrates 'run'

..

The Dusty Road
To the north of the road, hedges and trees merge to become one, fading into an
impenetrable wall. The south is bordered by an almost identical wall of trees,
which seem as if they have grown into each other. You can spot the tip of a
tower poking up through the trees to the northwest. The road continues to the
east and west from here.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A lantern has been left here.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
s
call
s
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You don't see a closed gate.
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: Malkiergate
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Thorean Dal'Morin is standing here.
Saelyn {Apprentice to Nevirha Sedai} Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a pale destrier.
A man is here.
A man is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
You have 3(397) hit and 163(164) movement points.
You have scored 106383232 experience points and 274 quest points.
You need 2116768 exp to level and 126 qp to rank.
You have amassed 87 Turn points to date.
You have played 103 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Saal the Guardian [Legion of Unity 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

nar in
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate 'in'
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

*Mikhan* closes the Malkiergate.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Thorean tries to hit *Mikhan*, but he dodges the attack.
Saelyn tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Mikhan's body hard.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
f

A Shienaran gate guard slashes Mikhan's body hard.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Mikhan's body hard.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Mikhan's right leg hard.
*Mikhan* swiftly dodges Saelyn's attempt to strike him.
Thorean hits *Mikhan*'s body.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door up: towertrap
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
e
e
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
s
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the eastern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the north and south with a large gate
to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Inside the East Gate
To the east looms a large iron gate built into the stone wall surrounding
the city. The brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from
the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. A paved road stretchs to the north and
south leading into the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door east: gate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road leads to the eastern gate of Fal Dara. The brush and
vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any
hiding spots. The wall surrounds the whole town and stretches on to the
north and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road to the East Gate
Pine trees lend this back road an invigorating air while giving it a little
distance from the press of humanity. The area retains a feel of the wild
woods, even though it is within the city walls. A well-crafted cabin lies off
to the east, sheltered by the great pines.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
nar 3hp
You narrate '3hp'

Abraham
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Abraham » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:49 pm

A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Kultunk looks at *Fermin*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Zangief hisses 'quit'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > l fermin

Fermin has some small wounds and bruises.

*Fermin* is using:
<worn on head> a shoufa with a black veil
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a triple bladed dagger
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Devourer looks at *Fermin*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > steal vial fermin
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Ouch!
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Zangief.

Talem
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Talem » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:36 am

Vampa speaks from the Light 'that room is no longer flagged peace'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
*Taz* has arrived from the east.
*Harambe* has arrived from the east.
*Krang* has arrived from the east.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the east.
*Jancey* has arrived from the east.
*Trucido* has arrived from the east.
*Braaeh* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Braaeh* tries to cleave Tharros, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Trucido* crushes Draz's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Draz pounds *Trucido*'s body.
*Trucido* crushes Draz's body.
Tharros tries to strike *Braaeh*, but he parries successfully.
*Braaeh* tries to cleave Tharros, but he parries successfully.
*Krang* pounds Juanito's right arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

A cold-eyed woman stares at Taz with her cold and emotionless eyes.
A cold-eyed woman stares at Harambe with her cold and emotionless eyes.
A cold-eyed woman stares at Krang with her cold and emotionless eyes.
A cold-eyed woman stares at Jancey with her cold and emotionless eyes.
A cold-eyed woman stares at Trucido with her cold and emotionless eyes.
A cold-eyed woman stares at Braaeh with her cold and emotionless eyes.
A cold-eyed woman smiles faintly.
A cold-eyed woman smiles faintly.
*Harambe* blasts Draz's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Taz* leaves east. >>
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc leaves east. >>
*Jancey* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Tharros panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Tharros leaves east. >>

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
A cold-eyed woman says 'So you have come for the prized medallion?'
A cold-eyed woman says 'The shadows make me whole.'
A cold-eyed woman says 'The shadows make me whole.'
A cold-eyed woman smiles faintly.
*Harambe* blasts Draz's left leg hard.
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!
Juanito barely blasts *Krang*'s body.
*Krang* pounds Juanito's right arm.
Draz pounds *Trucido*'s right leg hard.
*Trucido* crushes Draz's right leg.
Draz panics, and attempts to flee!
*Harambe* barely blasts Draz's head.
*Krang* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Draz leaves east riding a pale destrier.
Someone narrates 'u safe? stay safe they will have it f l e e trapped' <----------------------------- nod

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*someone* blasts someone's body.

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
cw

Tharros has arrived from the east.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 171 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > A cold-eyed woman casts a harrowing look at Trucido
A cold-eyed woman swirls around, slashing Trucido's throat wide open.
A cold-eyed woman grins wickedly as she licks the blood from her blade.
A cold-eyed woman casts a harrowing look at Krang
A cold-eyed woman swirls around, slashing Krang's throat wide open.
*Krang* is dead! R.I.P. <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your blood freezes as you hear *Krang*'s death cry.
A cold-eyed woman grins wickedly as she licks the blood from her blade.
A cold-eyed woman says 'The shadows make me whole.'
A cold-eyed woman stares at Tharros with her cold and emotionless eyes.
Juanito barely blasts *Braaeh*'s body.
It is pitch black...
No matches found!
*someone* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >
*someone* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >
*someone* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You barely tickle *someone*'s body with your shoot.
*someone* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*someone* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >
f
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
At a Charred Forest
The ashen trail comes to an end in front of gigantic oaken trees that tower
high above to the west, forming a thick wall of charred wood, but still
sturdy beyond reason. The many footprints leaving west indicate the many
travelers brave enough or foolish enough to wander inside, as the lack of
footprints returning is made apparent. A massive barricade bars the way
west, and only one person stands besides it.

A bloodied sign stands erected besides the barricade.
[ obvious exits: E ]
No matches found!
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>
The corpse of Braaeh is lying here. <-------------------
The corpse of Krang is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Tharros the Bannerman is standing here.
*Harambe* is here, fighting Juanito.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Juanito of Illian is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A tall woman with a cold demeanor stands here.
Tharros leaves east. >>

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*someone* blasts someone's left leg.

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
e
Approaching a Charred Forest
As if scarred, this landscape has left a black mark on the earth. Row upon
row of burnt trees expand to the west, as the air grows more and more dense
as ash seems to continuously rain from above, peacefully making its way
down. The ground below crunches with each and every step, announcing yet
another presence that roams these lands.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
No matches found!
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Tharros the Bannerman is here, fighting Jancey.
*Trucido* is standing here.
*Jancey* is here, fighting Tharros.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc serves the Chosen here.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting Tharros.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Aramis narrates 'snicker'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >

Tharros leaves south. vv

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >
*someone* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

f
o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >
s

*someone* scythes your body very hard.
You tickle *someone*'s body with your shoot.

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
No matches found!
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*someone* blasts someone's left arm.
Someone narrates 'run'

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Someone narrates 'we can win i think'

e
s
o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
It is pitch black...
No matches found!
*someone* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

o R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trucido: Scratched > *someone* blasts your body into
bloody fragments!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*someone* blasts your head into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!

hl
e

*someone* blasts your right hand extremely hard.
*someone* blasts your body extremely hard.
*someone* crushes your body very hard.

You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
No matches found!
[hold light]
You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Aramis narrates 'or that'
*Taz* has arrived from the north.
*Guhadin* has arrived from the north.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the north.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.
*Jancey* has arrived from the north.
*Trucido* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Guhadin* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Taz* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

l

*Taz* blasts your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Trucido* crushes your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Guhadin* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

cw
f
You flee head over heels.
Approaching a Charred Forest
As if scarred, this landscape has left a black mark on the earth. Row upon
row of burnt trees expand to the west, as the air grows more and more dense
as ash seems to continuously rain from above, peacefully making its way
down. The ground below crunches with each and every step, announcing yet
another presence that roams these lands.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
No matches found!
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
Approaching a Charred Forest
As if scarred, this landscape has left a black mark on the earth. Row upon
row of burnt trees expand to the west, as the air grows more and more dense
as ash seems to continuously rain from above, peacefully making its way
down. The ground below crunches with each and every step, announcing yet
another presence that roams these lands.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
No matches found!
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 171 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > In the Scorched Hills
Trees grow in a small copse here, flourishing near a small pool of water, while
all around is a dead land devoid of normal life. The dark soil is hardly
covered by a thin, weak grass, and rocks lay scattered about. To the west a
small trail is visible, and a forest to the east.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of the ancient tree is lying here.
A muddy pond is here, dark waters broken by an occasional bubble.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Trucido* is standing here.
*Jancey* is standing here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc serves the Chosen here.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
*Taz* is standing here.
*Trucido* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*someone* blasts your right arm extremely hard.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

You are dead! Sorry...

Rig
Posts: 1691
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:12 pm

S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring > scan w

Turkky narrates 'just fyi'

o S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring > *Hasp* is standing here.
*Acheron* is standing here.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
*Leria* is standing here.
*Gretchen* is standing here.
*Aramis* is standing here.
*Lucore* is standing here.
*Moryn* is standing here.
*Otis* is standing here.
*Fermin* is standing here.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring > l s
The door is closed.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring > l
change posture defensive
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
The end of the hall reveals two doors that were once made of fine polished
leatherleaf wood. Now they are cracked and splintered, barely held up by
their hinges. A bedroom can be seen to the north. To the south a large
room opens up to the feast hall.
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
Dimst the Trolloc is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Troika the Myrddraal is standing here.
Turkky the Krampus Bird is standing here mending a weapon.
Xorzir the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.

o S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring > Posture changed to: Defensive

o S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring > stat
You are a 467 year old male myrddraal.
Your height is 6 feet, 10 inches, and you weigh 253.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.8 lbs and wearing 68.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:16 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 146, Dodging bonus: 93, Parrying bonus: 167, Total def: 260
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Defensive.
Your armor absorbs about 76% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK

BMI = 0.3762
o S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring >
A red-eyed raven caws 'Lucore is at The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep'
*Fermin* has arrived from the west.
*Hasp* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring >
*Hasp* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
*Fermin* pierces your left arm.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
Dimst tries to pound *Moryn*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
Abraham tells you 'WHAT 10'
Turkky tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

cha mood brave
* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
*Fermin* pierces your body.
Xorzir tries to pound *Otis*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy > Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
Xorzir opens the door.
Troika tries to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
*Aramis* has arrived from the west.
*Gretchen* has arrived from the west.
*Leria* has arrived from the west.
A pale destrier has arrived from the west.
*Acheron* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy > bash fermin
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard barely hacks Moryn's body.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Otis, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Hasp, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tickles Moryn's right leg with his hack.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Hasp, but he parries successfully.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard hacks Moryn's head.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Aramis* slices your right leg.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
Hasp assumes a defensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Healthy >
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Moryn, but he parries successfully.
A huge darkhound joins an Elite Ghar'ghael guard's fight!
A huge darkhound joins a huge darkhound's fight!
The Ghar'ghael Quartermaster barely slices Acheron's body.
Blarg the Myrddraal joins a huge darkhound's fight!
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Hasp, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Hasp, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Otis, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard hacks Moryn's body.
Troika tries to slash *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Otis* barely pierces Xorzir's head.
Xorzir tries to pound *Otis*, but he parries successfully.
Turkky tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces your left arm hard.
You slash *Hasp*'s body very hard.
*Hasp* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
TROIKA PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
Troika leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
*Lucore* has arrived from the west.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
*Fermin* closes the door.

bash fermin
* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
Troika has arrived from the north.

*Moryn* sends Dimst sprawling with a powerful bash!>


*Otis* barely pierces Xorzir's body.
Turkky tries to pierce *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces your left arm hard.
Troika slashes *Lucore*'s body.
TURKKY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

-
Turkky leaves north.


*Lucore* blasts Troika's left leg very hard.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
Troika slashes *Lucore*'s left hand.
Blarg the Myrddraal scythes Hasp's right arm.
*Acheron* scythes the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster's left arm very hard.
The Ghar'ghael Quartermaster tickles Acheron's body with his slice.
A huge darkhound barely hits Moryn's left leg.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Hasp, but he parries successfully.
*Aramis* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard hacks Moryn's body.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard barely hacks Hasp's left leg.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Hasp, but he parries successfully.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Otis, but he dodges the attack.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard barely hacks Moryn's left arm.
*Otis* pierces Xorzir's left leg.
*Moryn* slices Dimst's body.
*Fermin* pierces your left leg.
*Hasp* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*ARAMIS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
Abraham tells you 'where are they '

* S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Gretchen*!

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
TROIKA PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Turkky has arrived from the north.
*Leria* tries to strike Turkky, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched > cha mood wimpy

Troika leaves down.

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
*Otis* avoids being bashed by Xorzir who loses his balance and falls!
TURKKY PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched >
*Otis* barely pierces Xorzir's body.
*Fermin* pierces your left leg hard.

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Scratched > f

*Leria* swiftly dodges Turkky's attempt to pierce her.
*Leria* tries to strike Turkky, but he parries successfully.
Blarg the Myrddraal barely scythes Hasp's left hand.
*Acheron* tries to scythe the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster, but he deflects the blow.
The Ghar'ghael Quartermaster barely slices Acheron's body.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound barely hits Hasp's right hand.
*Aramis* slices your body hard.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tickles Hasp's body with his hack.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Moryn, but he parries successfully.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard barely hacks Hasp's right arm.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Otis, but he parries successfully.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tickles Moryn's body with his hack.
*Otis* tickles Xorzir's body with his pierce.
*Moryn* slices Dimst's body hard.
*Fermin* pierces your body hard.
*Hasp* strikes your body very hard.
Turkky leaves west.

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt >
Troika has arrived from below.

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt >
Troika avoids being bashed by *Lucore* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Gretchen*!

* S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt >
DIMST PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt >
Dimst leaves west.

* S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt >
Troika barely slashes *Lucore*'s left foot.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
A huge darkhound sears Moryn's flesh with a scorching flame!
Blarg the Myrddraal scythes Hasp's body hard.
The Ghar'ghael Quartermaster slices Acheron's left leg.
A huge darkhound barely hits Moryn's body.
A huge darkhound barely hits Hasp's body.
*Aramis* slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Moryn, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard barely hacks Hasp's body.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard hacks Moryn's body.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard barely hacks Hasp's body.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tries to hack Otis, but he deflects the blow.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard tickles Moryn's left leg with his hack.
*Otis* barely pierces Xorzir's body.
*Fermin* pierces your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Hasp* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Otis* tickles Xorzir's left foot with his pierce.
TROIKA PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring - Hasp: Hurt > n
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Aramis* opens the door.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Leria is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Decrepit
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Decrepit » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:03 pm

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Mikhan leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Kiggles leaves west.
Glaurang leaves west.
You follow Mikhan.

In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Glaurang the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
Kiggles the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Mikhan the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Aramis* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Kendall* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a Domani razor.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Kiggles tries to blast *Aramis*, but he deflects the blow.
You pound *Kendall*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Scratched >
Mikhan strikes *Kendall*'s right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Scratched >
You narrate 'thru spam'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kendall: Scratched >

-
=
+
Mikhan narrates 'spam'

*
*Kendall* panics, and attempts to flee!


Mikhan strikes *Kendall*'s right leg.
*Kendall* blasts your body hard.
*Aramis* slices Kiggles's left leg hard.
*Kendall* leaves up riding a Domani razor.

*
+
Glaurang sends a battle-trained Shienaran warlander sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Aramis* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Aramis* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=
Mikhan strikes *Aramis*'s body hard.

-

-=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Kiggles sends *Aramis* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Glaurang hacks a battle-trained Shienaran warlander's body into bloody fragments!
Kiggles blasts *Aramis*'s head hard.
You pound *Aramis*'s body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Wounded >

Glaurang panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Wounded >
Glaurang leaves east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Wounded >
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Aramis*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Battered >
You pound *Aramis*'s left leg hard.
Mikhan strikes *Aramis*'s body very hard.
Kiggles blasts *Aramis*'s head.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Beaten >
Glaurang has arrived from the east.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Beaten >
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Beaten >

*Aramis* stops riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kiggles: Scratched - Aramis: Beaten >

-
=+
Glaurang leaves south.
*Aramis* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Aramis*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Aramis* panics, and attempts to flee!

*

*
*Aramis* leaves east.

+
=
-
Mikhan leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Mikhan.


-
=
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Aramis* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Kiggles tries to blast *Aramis*, but he parries successfully.
You pound *Aramis*'s body hard.
*Aramis* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aramis: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aramis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Aramis: Critical >
You pound *Aramis*'s body extremely hard.
*Aramis* is dead! R.I.P.

guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:26 am

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Halcyon - End of the Dark Road
Kiggles - End of the Dark Road
Zatuchly - End of the Dark Road
Guhadin - End of the Dark Road
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Kiggles has arrived from the west.

e
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven is here flying around.
Halcyon has arrived from the west.
Kiggles has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
scan s
s
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: Zatuchly Won the War on Christmas! is standing here.
South: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Kiggles has arrived from the north.

s
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Kiggles says '80!'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Zatuchly Won the War on Christmas! is standing here.
South: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Kiggles has arrived from the north.
Zatuchly has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
scan s
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

s
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Zatuchly Won the War on Christmas! is standing here.
South: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
Halcyon has arrived from the north.
Kiggles has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
scan s
*Alterith* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: Zatuchly Won the War on Christmas! is standing here.
West: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Kiggles has arrived from the north.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
b
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
scan w
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >

*Tarak* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Kiggles narrates 'fuck this lag jesus'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
a
[k human]
You try to blast *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
[k h.human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
[bash ]


Zatuchly tries to blast *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

-
=+
*
*+
=
*Tarak* barely pierces your right arm.
A rat now follows Tarak.
A rat now follows Tarak.

-
Kiggles leaves west.


*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tarak* leaves north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >

Kiggles has arrived from the west.

nar tarak batt
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You narrate 'tarak batt'

n
a
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
South: Kiggles the Contagious Stalker is standing here.
Pyrda the Hideous Hunter is standing here.
*Tarak* is sitting here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
Kiggles has arrived from the south.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Zatuchly tries to blast *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
[k h.human]
You try to blast *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered > You try to blast *Tarak*, but he
deflects the blow.
Zatuchly tries to blast *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered >
b

Pyrda leaves north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered >
b
You try to blast *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
Zatuchly tries to blast *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Battered >
b
[bash ]


-=
*Tarak* pierces Zatuchly's left arm.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
*
*Tarak* pierces Zatuchly's left arm hard.
*Tarak* swiftly dodges Zatuchly's attempt to blast him.

+
=-
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!


-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Beaten >
Halcyon pierces *Tarak*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Beaten >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Beaten >

Halcyon pierces *Tarak*'s body extremely hard.

x
x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Zatuchly: Scratched - Tarak: Beaten >
x
Halcyon pierces *Tarak*'s body extremely hard.
You blast *Tarak*'s head into bloody fragments!
Zatuchly blasts *Tarak*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Tarak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tarak*'s death cry.

Melat
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:52 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Melat » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 am

I don't know what happened or why I got an andor warrant all of a sudden....


Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
You gaze in awe at the fantastic bridge that has come into view to the
east. Gleaming white when the sun shines, this majestic bridge flies over
the river Arinelle in an enormous yet graceful arch, with seemingly thin
graceful pillars jutting down into the river to support it. The river
itself cannot be seen from here, but the top of the far bluff can be, with
the town of Whitebridge nestled beyond. North and south of you are
croplands used by the town, the fields stretching east right up to the near
bluff over the river. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone,
heading east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

cal
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
Caemlyn road stretches on to the west. To the east the road ends abruptly at
the bank of the river Arinelle. The enormous bulk of the White Bridge can be
seen spanning the river, to the city body of Whitebridge on the far bank.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: gate
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The gate seems to be closed.

u
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > An elite Lion Warden stops using a mirrored lantern.
An elite Lion Warden screams 'Melat, here!? Die criminal!'
An elite Lion Warden joins an elite Lion Warden's fight!
Axxye has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.
You call for the gate to be opened.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Axxye slashes your head.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Axxye: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Axxye: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


An elite Lion Warden tickles your right foot with his slash.
An elite Lion Warden tickles your body with his slash.


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by Axxye!


You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
You gaze in awe at the fantastic bridge that has come into view to the
east. Gleaming white when the sun shines, this majestic bridge flies over
the river Arinelle in an enormous yet graceful arch, with seemingly thin
graceful pillars jutting down into the river to support it. The river
itself cannot be seen from here, but the top of the far bluff can be, with
the town of Whitebridge nestled beyond. North and south of you are
croplands used by the town, the fields stretching east right up to the near
bluff over the river. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone,
heading east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
w
w

Axxye has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Axxye tickles your head with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

w
w
w
You try to pound Axxye, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
Caemlyn road stretches on to the west. To the east the road ends abruptly at
the bank of the river Arinelle. The enormous bulk of the White Bridge can be
seen spanning the river, to the city body of Whitebridge on the far bank.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: gate
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
An elite Lion Warden stands at his post.
Caemlyn Road West of Whitebridge
You gaze in awe at the fantastic bridge that has come into view to the
east. Gleaming white when the sun shines, this majestic bridge flies over
the river Arinelle in an enormous yet graceful arch, with seemingly thin
graceful pillars jutting down into the river to support it. The river
itself cannot be seen from here, but the top of the far bluff can be, with
the town of Whitebridge nestled beyond. North and south of you are
croplands used by the town, the fields stretching east right up to the near
bluff over the river. A large paw print has been pressed into a flagstone,
heading east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen destrier barded in black and gold stands here, being ridden by you.
Axxye of Murandy is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A sheep is here, bleating.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.
A tired farmer is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Axxye devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...

Alison
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Alison » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:42 am

possibly that rat bug that has been around a while. I remember killing a rat around someone and getting mobs to assist the rat. Might be that.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron