Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Kryzen
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:58 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kryzen » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:38 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > change mood brave
Kill sunia
Kill sunia
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > change mood berserk
e
Kill sunia
bash
The sky starts to get cloudy.
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Toman Head Road Intersection
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Sunia Tae'Aiko is here, fighting Lea, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lady Lea Isainde'Varkol, a Farmer from the Two Rivers is here, fighting Dheth, riding a warhorse.
Merrick the Under-lieutenant is here, fighting Dheth, riding an armored white cavalry horse.
Dheth the Morat'torm is sitting here, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You try to pound Sunia, but she parries successfully.

= ring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Scratched >
Sunia tries to slash Lea, but she deflects the blow.
Lea slashes Dheth's right arm hard.
Merrick slashes Dheth's body.
Dheth is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Dheth's death cry.

=
Your bash at Sunia sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 6 out of 10 bashes (60% landed)
Since 8/20/2018 you've landed 1898 out of 3337 bashes (56% landed)

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Scratched >
Lea slashes Sunia's right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Hurt >
Merrick slashes Sunia's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Wounded >
Merrick slashes Sunia's right arm into bloody fragments!
Lea slashes Sunia's body into bloody fragments!
You pound Sunia's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > Kill sunia
Kill sunia
Kill sunia
You do the best you can!

Kill sunia
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > Kill sunia
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > Kill sunia
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > Kill sunia
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > Kill sunia
You do the best you can!

Kill sunia
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > Kill sunia
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Lea: Battered - Sunia: Battered > Kill sunia
Merrick slashes Sunia's left arm into bloody fragments!
Lea slashes Sunia's body into bloody fragments!
You pound Sunia's left leg into bloody fragments!
Sunia is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear Sunia's death cry.

Kryyg
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kryyg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:54 pm

R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Xorzir: Wounded > 0
Granit tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles Xorzir's right arm with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Blytzkrieg's left leg.
The ancient tree hits Dukug's right leg.
*Xorzir* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe *Xorzir*'s left leg hard.
Otis barely pierces *Xorzir*'s right leg.
The ancient tree barely tickles Blytzkrieg's left leg with its hit.
Alterith tickles *Blytzkrieg*'s body with his stab.
*Xorzir* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]


*Xorzir* leaves south.

=kill dark
+0
Cancelled.
Otis tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe *Halcyon*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] l - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Wounded >
*Blytzkrieg* sends Alterith sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Leria has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

*
*Halcyon* swiftly dodges Otis's attempt to pierce him.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Granit tries to pierce *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
*Dukug* pounds the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Blytzkrieg's body with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit Dukug, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tickles Blytzkrieg's right arm with its hit.
*Blytzkrieg* blasts Alterith's body into bloody fragments!
Otis tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.

+
*Halcyon* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Blytzkrieg* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Blytzkrieg* leaves south.


*Dukug* leaves north.

-
Granit tries to pierce *Halcyon*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Your bash at *Halcyon* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Wounded >
Alterith stabs *Halcyon*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Wounded > halcyon is now set as your target.

*Xorzir* has arrived from the south.

kill halcyon
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Wounded >
Alterith stabs *Halcyon*'s body into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Xorzir's left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Granit pierces *Halcyon*'s head into bloody fragments!
You scythe *Halcyon*'s body into bloody fragments!
Otis pierces *Halcyon*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > Ok.

kill halcyon
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten >
Granit pierces *Halcyon*'s body very hard.
Otis pierces *Halcyon*'s body very hard.
Leria starts following you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > Ok.

kill halcyon
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > kill halcyon
Ok.
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > kill halcyon
*Xorzir* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.
*Blytzkrieg* leaves north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > kill halcyon
Ok.

kill halcyon
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > *Xorzir* leaves north.
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > kill halcyon
Ok.

kill halcyon
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Otis: Hurt - Halcyon: Beaten > kill halcyon
Alterith stabs *Halcyon*'s body very hard.
Granit pierces *Halcyon*'s body extremely hard.
You scythe *Halcyon*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Halcyon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Halcyon*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > kill halcyon
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > 9

Otis leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > dark is now set as your target.
A spotted horse has arrived from the north.
[take all corpse]
You get a set of soft velvet slippers from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a blood-red enameled trident badge from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a belt of overlapping obsidian plates from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a silver sai from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a black shirt trimmed in lace from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a gold and silver silk bandana from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a gold and silver silk bandana from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Halcyon.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Halcyon.

Rig
Posts: 1645
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:43 pm

I killed like 3 of you and got nothing back, y is it in all of your rents

Kryyg
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kryyg » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:32 am

I only got 1 jcuff from all that :(

granit
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby granit » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:10 pm

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You barely pierce *Kultunk*'s right arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ragan: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ragan: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >
nar im here
You narrate 'im here'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ragan: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >

You barely pierce *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ragan: Scratched - Kultunk: Critical >
*Kultunk* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
x
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Cherela of Altara is here, fighting Zatuchly.
*Kultunk* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Dominus* is here, fighting Cherela.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
*Zatuchly* is here, fighting Cherela.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k dark]
You pierce *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >

*Guhadin* blasts Cherela's right leg into bloody fragments!
Cherela panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >

You pierce *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >

*Guhadin* blasts Cherela's body into bloody fragments!
Cherela is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Cherela's death cry.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s body.
*Kultunk* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Zatuchly* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >

*Dominus* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
w
*Dominus* gets a set of soft velvet slippers from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a black, silver-plated leather belt from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a pair of slim riding gloves from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a backpack from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a fine black coat of silk from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a finely-tailored white shirt from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Cherela.
*Dominus* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Cherela.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >

*Dominus* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
*Zatuchly* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s left arm hard.
*Kultunk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kultunk*'s death cry.
The sun disappears beneath the western horizon.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You cough and shiver.
*Razhak* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Beaten >

*Razhak* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across your body!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Beaten >
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Beaten >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You barely pierce *Razhak*'s body.
*Dominus* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
A belt of tanned leather has been laid here.
A black mask lies in a heap on the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
nar rip
You narrate 'rippo'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
w

*Razhak* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Guhadin* has arrived from the east.
*Dominus* has arrived from the east.
*Zatuchly* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Battered > *Razhak* slashes your body extremely hard.

guhadin
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:17 pm

Right before that.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
South: Devourer the Dark Master is standing here.
*Cherela* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Traoil* is here, fighting Dominus, riding a warhorse.
*Ranga* is here, fighting Dominus mending a weapon, riding a black and ivory stallion.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Dominus, riding a gray palfrey.
*Gulwinid* is sitting here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
*Rhys* is lying here, mortally wounded.
Goonie the Ramshorned Trolloc is here, fighting Rhys mending a weapon.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is here, fighting Traoil.
Zatuchly the Darkling is here, fighting Gulwinid.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Gulwinid.
A Dhai'mon trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
A fade is here, fighting Gulwinid.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Rhys.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Fermin.
*Fermin* grabs a backpack.

s
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
[k traoil]
You try to blast *Cherela*, but she parries successfully.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Cherela: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Cherela: Wounded > [k traoil]
You do the best you can!
*Traoil* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Cherela: Wounded >
[bash ]
Zatuchly narrates 'gul wound'



Dominus tickles *Ranga*'s body with his hack.
*Cherela* barely tickles your left foot with her strike.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A fade slashes Gulwinid's right hand.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Gulwinid, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* pierces Dominus's body hard.
Zatuchly blasts *Gulwinid*'s head extremely hard.
Goonie blasts *Rhys*'s body very hard.
*Rhys* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rhys*'s death cry.
Goonie blasts *Ranga*'s body hard.
*Fermin* gets a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a cleaver of steel from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Rhys.

-
=
*Cherela* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
Dominus avoids being bashed by *Ranga* who loses his balance and falls!

*
Dominus barely hacks *Ranga*'s body.
*Fermin* pierces Dominus's left leg.
Dominus narrates 'i zerk'

+
*Cherela* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
-
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!


-=
Dominus hacks *Ranga*'s left leg.
A fade joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he parries successfully.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to crush Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Gulwinid's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
*Gulwinid* strikes Zatuchly's left leg very hard.
Zatuchly blasts *Gulwinid*'s right arm hard.
They're not here anymore!
*Gulwinid* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
x
x

*Gulwinid* leaves south riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Ranga* gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rhys.
*Ranga* gets a backpack from the corpse of Rhys.
*Ranga* gets a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Rhys.
*Ranga* gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Rhys.
*Fermin* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
You blast *Ranga*'s left hand hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Ranga* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

scan s
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Battered >
Dominus hacks *Ranga*'s left leg.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Battered > *Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray
palfrey.
*Gulwinid* is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Battered >
[bash ]
Goonie sends *Ranga* sprawling with a powerful bash!


-
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Ranga's left arm.
A fade leaves south.
A Dhai'mon trolloc leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
Goonie blasts *Ranga*'s body extremely hard.
Dominus barely hacks *Ranga*'s left arm.

=
+
Goonie narrates 'rip rhys'

*
*
+=
-
Devourer has arrived from the east.


-
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Ranga's body.
Dominus hacks *Ranga*'s body hard.

=
Your bash at *Ranga* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Beaten >
nar ranga low
You blast *Ranga*'s left arm extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc pierces Ranga's left leg.
Goonie blasts *Ranga*'s body very hard.
Dominus hacks *Ranga*'s body hard.
*Ranga* coughs and shivers.
You narrate 'ranga low'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical >
nar bashed beat pat
You narrate 'bashed beat pat'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical >
Devourer assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical >
nar crit
x
You narrate 'crit'

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > You blast *Ranga*'s body hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Ranga's body.
Goonie blasts *Ranga*'s left leg very hard.
Dominus hacks *Ranga*'s body hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Ranga's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Devourer tries to pound *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
Zatuchly tries to blast *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
You are now a member of Razhak's group.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k traoil]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k traoil]
They aren't here.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k traoil]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical >
j
[k traoil]
They aren't here.
Razhak narrates 'i crit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Dominus: Beaten - Ranga: Critical > [k traoil]
They aren't here.
*Ranga* leaves east riding a black and ivory stallion.
*Fermin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k traoil]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k traoil]
They aren't here.
*Ranga* has arrived from the east.
Goonie tries to blast *Ranga*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k traoil]
They aren't here.
Zatuchly tries to blast *Ranga*, but he deflects the blow.

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k traoil]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
West: *Ranga* is here, fighting Goonie mending a weapon.
*Fermin* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A black and ivory stallion stands here, still as night.
*Fermin* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k traoil]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A black and ivory stallion stands here, still as night.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k traoil]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
w
x
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
West: *Ranga* is here, fighting Goonie mending a weapon.
A black and ivory stallion stands here, still as night.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A black and ivory stallion stands here, still as night.
South: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
The corpse of Ranga is lying here.
The corpse of Rhys is lying here.
Devourer the Dark Master is standing here.
A jet black courser stands here, clad in the red-and-gold livery of Manetheren.
Goonie the Ramshorned Trolloc is standing here mending a weapon.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is standing here.
Zatuchly the Darkling is standing here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

---------

nar gulwinid beat
w
Cancelled.
You narrate 'gulwinid beat'
Devourer leaves north.

a
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You notice the death scalp of a battle-trained Shienaran warlander slain in the Blasted Lands is
hidden here.
*Gulwinid* is here, fighting Kultunk, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Kultunk the Dark Master is here, fighting Gulwinid mending a weapon.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k h.human]
You blast *Gulwinid*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten >
You blast *Gulwinid*'s body very hard.
*Gulwinid* strikes Kultunk's body very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten >
x

Dominus has arrived from the west.

x
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Dominus tries to hack *Gulwinid*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Devourer has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten >

*Gulwinid* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten >
ali j k gulwinid

Dominus tries to hack *Gulwinid*, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Gulwinid*'s right hand hard.
Kultunk tries to pound *Gulwinid*, but he parries successfully.
Kultunk sends *Gulwinid* sprawling with a powerful bash!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > Ok.

j
j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
Devourer tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
Kultunk narrates 'on 1w I crit bashed'

j
j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Beaten > Dominus hacks *Gulwinid*'s left foot.
You blast *Gulwinid*'s body extremely hard.
Kultunk pounds *Gulwinid*'s head hard.
[k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* leaves west.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
*Granit* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
Zatuchly has arrived from the east.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > Razhak tries to slash *Granit*, but she
deflects the blow.
[k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Kultunk: Critical - Gulwinid: Critical > *Granit* barely pierces Razhak's body.
Razhak tries to slash *Granit*, but she deflects the blow.
Dominus hacks *Gulwinid*'s body.
You blast *Gulwinid*'s body very hard.
Kultunk pounds *Gulwinid*'s body.
*Gulwinid* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Granit* barely pierces Razhak's body.
[k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
Zatuchly tries to blast *Granit*, but she deflects the blow.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
*Granit* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gulwinid: Critical >
[k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!
*Granit* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Battered - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

nar rip gul
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Battered - Gulwinid: Critical > [k gulwinid]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Battered - Gulwinid: Critical > You narrate 'rip gul'

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Battered - Gulwinid: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Devourer leaves west.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Battered - Gulwinid: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Battered - Gulwinid: Critical >
x
x
x
A watersnake leaves east.
Dominus hacks *Gulwinid*'s body very hard.
*Gulwinid* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gulwinid*'s death cry.

Fermin
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Fermin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:07 pm

* R HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > s

*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > s
s

*Darth* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Darth: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Darth: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Darth: Healthy > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Darth: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Darth: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Darth*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Darth: Healthy > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

*Darth* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Mikhan*!


*Mikhan* slashes your right leg extremely hard.
*Darth* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Darth* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Darth* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Mikhan is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

guhadin
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Mostly a funny repetition at Zuret the other day.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dimst - Headquarters of the Hailene
Naugrim - Breeding Specimen Area
Ghool - Breeding Specimen Area
Guhadin - Breeding Specimen Area
Melancholy - Large Dark Cage
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Naugrim says 'cosmoooo'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.
Dimst has arrived from the south.

scan s
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
*Cosmo* is standing here.
A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A so'jhin passively kneels, awaiting her master's command.
A so'jhin passively kneels, awaiting her master's command.
A tall man with a shaved head looks about with mild contempt.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Cosmo* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Naugrim tries to crush *Cosmo*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >

*Cosmo* scythes Naugrim's body hard.
Naugrim crushes *Cosmo*'s left arm extremely hard.
Dimst tries to pound *Cosmo*, but he deflects the blow.

op thickcage
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
a
Ok.

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
x
x
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Cosmo* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Cosmo* leaves west.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
w
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

c
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Large Dark Cage
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of the black lizard is lying here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is here, fighting Cosmo.
*Cosmo* is here, fighting Loomis.
Melancholy the Wolfish Trolloc is resting here.
Ack, you lost Dimst!
Ack, you lost Naugrim!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [clo bigdoor]
Ok.
Melancholy stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Ghool tries to scythe *Cosmo*, but he deflects the blow.

………..

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Scratched - Cosmo: Critical > You blast *Cosmo*'s body very hard.
*Cosmo* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cosmo*'s death cry.

----------

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Breeding Specimen Area
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: Melancholy the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
South: A grim Deathwatch Guard patrols the city of Seandar.
*Fermin* is here, fighting Naugrim.
*Corin* is sitting here.
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting Corin.
Dimst has arrived from the east.
Melancholy has arrived from the east.

a
* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Ghool tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* swiftly dodges Dimst's attempt to pound him.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Ghool tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* pierces Naugrim's right leg.
Naugrim crushes *Corin*'s body very hard.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

*Fermin* pierces Naugrim's body.
Naugrim narrates 'im on'

a
* HP:Hurt MV:Full >

*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k h.human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Fermin* leaves west.
Loomis pierces *Corin*'s body hard.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
You blast *Corin*'s body extremely hard.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naugrim: Wounded - Corin: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naugrim: Wounded - Corin: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naugrim: Wounded - Corin: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naugrim: Wounded - Corin: Hurt >
Melancholy says 'ok'

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naugrim: Wounded - Corin: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Fermin* avoids being bashed by Dimst who loses his balance and falls!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naugrim: Wounded - Corin: Hurt >
*Fermin* pierces Dimst's left hand into bloody fragments!
You blast *Corin*'s right arm.
Loomis barely pierces *Corin*'s head.
*Corin* strikes Naugrim's left leg.
Naugrim crushes *Corin*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Ghool tries to scythe *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Corin* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naugrim: Wounded - Corin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Corin* leaves east.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Corin* has arrived from the east.
Melancholy tries to blast *Corin*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
You try to blast *Corin*, but he deflects the blow.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > *Fermin* pierces Dimst's right arm hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > Naugrim leaves west.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Corin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > You blast *Corin*'s left leg hard.
Melancholy blasts *Corin*'s body hard.
*Fermin* pierces Dimst's body.
Dimst tries to pound *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Dimst panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Melancholy: Battered - Corin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Corin* leaves west.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Dimst leaves east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > Large Dark Cage
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Cosmo is lying here.
*Corin* is here, fighting Loomis.
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting Corin.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is here, fighting Corin.
Melancholy has arrived from the east.

c
* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Loomis pierces *Corin*'s left arm hard.
Loomis closes the bigdoor.

……...

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Loomis: Hurt - Corin: Critical >
c
c
c
You blast *Corin*'s left arm hard.
*Corin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Naugrim crushes *Corin*'s body hard.
*Corin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Corin*'s death cry.
[clo bigdoor]
It's already closed!

--------------

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Ghool narrates 'that was weak'
Breeding Specimen Area
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: Sniffing at the air, a lizard as black as gleaming tar towers here.
South: *Fermin* is here, fighting Ghool.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Naugrim has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
a
x
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Granit* has arrived from the south.
[k human]
You blast *Granit*'s body very hard.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Granit: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Granit: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Granit: Hurt >
*Granit* barely pierces your body.
You try to blast *Granit*, but she parries successfully.

mb
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Granit: Hurt >
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Loomis pierces *Granit*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Granit: Hurt >
*Granit* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Granit: Hurt >
[bash ]


*Granit* leaves west.

-
w
=+
c
Cancelled.
Large Dark Cage
[ obvious exits: E ]
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A slip of paper has been carelessly dropped upon the ground.
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A shiny gold crown has been left here.
Some boots lie in a heap over there.
A pair of leggings laced with leather string have been discarded.
A thin belt with a beautifully carved buckle of white stone lies here.
A shield lies here, its face etched in an intricate pattern inlaid with silver.
A solid set of leather gauntlets rests here.
A set of dyed leathers lie rolled up here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A mottled brown cape lies in a heap on the ground.
A jerkin of leather, studded with raised metal, lies here.
A silver chain lies coiled here with a tiny onyx dagger at the end.
A length of braided silver thread glistens softly here
A dome of leather has been discarded here.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A fragile crystal rod, about a foot long, lies here.
A snowflake design of Kandori origin is etched into a sturdy, silver wristcuff. [2]
Glittering with gemstones, a golden ivy-carved ring lies here. [2]
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
A sturdy pair of boots with metal caps covering the toes rest here.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
Colored tassels flutter atop a wicked, long-hafted spear jammed into the ground.
A steel bracer lies here, glinting dully. [2]
A pair of highly-polished vambraces are abandoned here.
A thin band of gold with inlaided garnets has been dropped here.
A silver ring set with a deep green emerald has been dropped here.
A lantern has been left here.
The dismembered corpse of Corin is lying here.
The corpse of Cosmo is lying here.
*Granit* is standing here.
Naugrim the Dark Master is standing here.
Loomis tries to pierce *Granit*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Naugrim crushes *Granit*'s body very hard.
[clo bigdoor]
Ok.

……….

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
c
x
c
Dimst pounds *Granit*'s left arm.
*Granit* panics, and attempts to flee!
Naugrim crushes *Granit*'s left leg very hard.
*Granit* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Loomis pierces *Granit*'s right leg hard.
*Granit* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Granit*'s death cry.

Adael
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Sometimes words hurt more than actions.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the Saturnalia Weasel: Dead? >
The Saturnalia Weasel explains to Adael that in four generations not even his family will know who
he was.
Ouch!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the Saturnalia Weasel: Dead? >

Adael
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:30 pm

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You have 27(381) hit and 147(169) movement points.
You have scored 105719257 experience points and 2769 quest points.
You need 2780743 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 432 Turn points to date.
You have played 240 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Adael the High Captain [Lion Warden 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
s
s
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Door east: gate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Via - An Empty Square
Adael - Inside the East Gate
Tharros - Road Inside the City Walls

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
n
n
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
w
w
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door up: towertrap
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.

r
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
You sheath a colossal sword with an iron pommel into a studded leather belt with a crossed swords
buckle.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
st
w
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: Malkiergate
The corpse of Naugrim is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A city lamplighter lights a streetlamp.
A city lamplighter leaves east. >>
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
exam corpse
It is the corpse of Naugrim.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
[2] a shining steel breastplate
a full metal helmet and visor

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
i
You are carrying:
[4] a ring of silver
[2] an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
a dark, hooded cloak
[2] an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
[2] a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
[2] a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
[3] a gator skin bracer
a bronze headed war axe
[2] a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
a water skin
a skin of human flesh
a pair of steel-plated greaves
[2] a pair of thick metal boots
a sharp, red stone dagger
[2] a pendant of black quartz

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Zarth's body.
*Zarth* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
st
p
k dark
b
bash
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Zarth's body.
The grizzled veteran joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
You try to quietly draw a shiny copper dagger from a bright red robe.
You barely pierce *Zarth*'s left leg.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a Shienaran gate guard: Scratched - Zarth: Battered >
-
=
*Zarth* leaves west. <<

+
*Zarth* has arrived from the west.

*

*Zarth* barely pounds your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*
+=
-

A Shienaran gate guard slashes Zarth's right leg.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Zarth's body.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Zarth's left leg.
The grizzled veteran joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the west.
A Shienaran guard barely tickles Zarth's left foot with his slash.
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Zarth's left arm.
An elite Shienaran guard barely tickles Zarth's head with his slash.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes Zarth's head.
A Shienaran guard barely tickles Zarth's left foot with his slash.
The grizzled veteran barely scythes Zarth's left arm.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Zarth's right leg.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Zarth's right arm.
A Shienaran gate guard barely tickles Zarth's body with his slash.
*Zarth* pounds your right hand hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A flaming slick of hot oil pours down from above!
The hot oil poured from above burns *Zarth*'s flesh!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

-=

Tharros has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Your bash at *Zarth* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Zarth: Critical >
nar bashed zarth with dagger lmao

A Shienaran gate guard tickles Zarth's head with his slash.
An elite Shienaran guard barely slashes Zarth's right arm.
A Shienaran guard slashes Zarth's right arm.
A Shienaran guard tickles Zarth's body with his slash.
The grizzled veteran scythes Zarth's body.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Zarth's left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Zarth's body.
*Zarth* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Zarth's right leg.
*Zarth* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zarth*'s death cry.

nar rip zarth
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You narrate 'bashed zarth with dagger lmao'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You narrate 'rip zarth'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Tharros gets a gold-chased goblet from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a package of iron rations from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a dagger from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a worn saddlebag from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets four gold crowns from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets sixteen copper pennys from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a stable ticket from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a sculpted statuette from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a strange fruit from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a strange fruit from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets an oilstone from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Zarth.
Tharros gets a backpack from the corpse of Zarth.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Malika has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

A Shienaran gate guard frowns.
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Malika is wearing tainted equipment, forbidden in all the
borderlands.'
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
Malika says 'lol.'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Talem narrates 'aishana rip'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
scc
scalp corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Zarth.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
scalp 2.corpse
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Naugrim.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
sd
sheath dagger
You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a bright red robe.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
wield sword
You don't seem to have a sword.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
put scalp pack
put scalp pack
You put the severed head of Zarth the Trolloc slain in Shienar in a backpack.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You put the severed head of Naugrim the Trolloc slain in Shienar in a backpack.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
ds
draw sword
You draw a colossal sword with an iron pommel from a studded leather belt with a crossed swords
buckle with a flash of steel.
You wield a colossal sword with an iron pommel with both hands.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

The grizzled veteran leaves west. <<
Via has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Malika says 'Adael is strong.'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Via sits down and rests.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Malika gets a silver-banded war mallet from the corpse of Zarth.
Malika gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Zarth.
Malika gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Zarth.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You have 24(381) hit and 146(169) movement points.
You have scored 105719895 experience points and 2769 quest points.
You need 2780105 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 432 Turn points to date.
You have played 240 days and 22 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Adael the High Captain [Lion Warden 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

Ticced in there somewhere probably.

Then

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
get all all.corpse

*Jestin* has arrived from the north.
*Guhadin* has arrived from the north.
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Guhadin* crushes your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The corpse of Zarth seems to be empty.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Guhadin: Healthy >
*Jestin* leaves north. ^^
*Desperation* leaves north. ^^

And I died shortly after.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jestin and 4 guests