Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
guhadin
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Chains and autoscan too strong.

Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: Desperation the Darkling is standing here mending a weapon.
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
West: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
The corpse of Naugrim is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Via* is resting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Malika* is standing here.
*Tharros* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Adael* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Desperation has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k adael]
You crush *Adael*'s right leg very hard.

j
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical >
Jestin leaves north.
Desperation leaves north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical >
A Shienaran gate guard tickles your left leg with his slash.
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical >

*Tharros* strikes your right hand.
Zarth narrates 'I did'

5
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical >
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Zarth seems to be empty.
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
Naugrim narrates 'instead of k guard!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical >
*Via* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

mw
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical >
*Tharros* barely strikes your left leg.
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes your left arm.
You crush *Adael*'s right arm very hard.
You crush *Tharros*'s right hand hard.
You crush a Shienaran guard's body hard.
You crush a Shienaran guard's right leg very hard.
You crush a Shienaran gate guard's right leg into bloody fragments!

f
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Adael: Critical > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Adael* leaves west.
*Malika* barely tickles your body with her strike.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tharros: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!
The Malkiergate closes quietly.


You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the west.
A Shienaran guard says 't_F ngPhsvTGhJ xRv eMYT K]t vldlk` _dQC kDktf\ '
A Shienaran guard tickles your right arm with his slash.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Scratched >
j
[k adael]
They aren't here.
Naugrim narrates 'lol'

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Scratched > Zarth narrates 'aggros got me'
[k adael]
They aren't here.
*Adael* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Scratched > [k adael]
You do the best you can!
Jestin narrates 'uhh'
*Adael* leaves east.

j
j
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Scratched >
[k adael]
They aren't here.

f
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Scratched > [k adael]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a Shienaran guard: Scratched > You crush a Shienaran
guard's body very hard.
A poor trash collector panics, and attempts to flee!
A poor trash collector leaves west.
A Shienaran guard barely slashes your right foot.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Naugrim narrates 'i c'

e
j
e
j
You flee head over heels.
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: The corpse of Zarth is lying here.
The corpse of Naugrim is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
*Via* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Malika* is standing here.
*Tharros* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
[k adael]
They aren't here.
*Talem* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

e
j
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
[k adael]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k adael]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
West: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k adael]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k adael]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [k adael]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
South: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Road to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
Jestin narrates 'they both died'

w
w
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Side Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
West: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

w
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Zarth narrates 'tharros there too'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > End of Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
South: *Adael* is standing here.
West: A man is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

n
n
o HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
East: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A man is here.
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A hanging lantern lights the path.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k adael]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
s
j
s
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A hanging lantern lights the path.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Zarth narrates 'nod jestin'
[k adael]
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A man is here.
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
e
[k adael]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
East: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: A ratter is here, hunting shadoweyes.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.

s
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k adael]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > End of Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
South: *Adael* is resting here.
West: A man is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Malika* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Malika* leaves west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k adael]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > A Tailor's Shop
[ obvious exits: N ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Adael* is resting here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The old seamstress stands here smiling.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A tailor mends some clothing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[k adael]
You crush *Adael*'s body.
*Adael* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Adael*'s death cry.

w
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k adael]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Naugrim narrates 'lol still'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
[k adael]
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
nar rip adael
You narrate 'rip adael'

5
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
ss
dd
4
[get all corpse]
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pendant of black quartz from the corpse of Adael.
You get a sharp, red stone dagger from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Adael.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Adael.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Adael.
You get a bronze headed war axe from the corpse of Adael.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Adael.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Adael.
You get a dark, hooded cloak from the corpse of Adael.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Adael.
You get an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Adael.
a soft leather pouch: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Adael.
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle: You can't carry that much weight.
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle: You can't carry that much weight.
a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Adael.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Adael.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Adael.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Adael.
a gator skin bracer: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of heavy metal gauntlets: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces: You can't carry that much weight.
a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces: You can't carry that much weight.
a backpack: You can't carry that much weight.
a bright red robe: You can't carry that much weight.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
a torc of gleaming steel: You can't carry that much weight.
a torc of gleaming steel: You can't carry that much weight.
a full metal helmet and visor: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
a ring of silver: You can't carry that much weight.
an oilstone: You can't carry that much weight.
a crystal lightstick: You can't carry that much weight.
Naugrim narrates 'laguhing'

* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [rem binnol]
You stop using a two-handed binnol.
Jestin narrates 'guhadin go jump :p'

Adael
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:40 pm

Figured it was a scan that got me! Had 4 hp when I ran there, was trying to think of an out of the way room I could rest a tic without going through xing (figured some dser woulda made it to xing before me).

Too funny, good kill :D

guhadin
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby guhadin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:30 pm

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Talem* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Talem*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded > Melancholy panics, and attempts to flee!
*Kiera* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Malika* has arrived from the south, riding a dappled gray courser.
*Nasil* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Traoil* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
*Traoil* tickles your body with his pierce.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Talem* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Desperation sends *Adael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded >
Jestin strikes *Lisle*'s body.
*Traoil* pierces your right hand.
You crush *Lisle*'s right leg hard.
You try to crush *Traoil*, but he parries successfully.
Melancholy blasts *Adael*'s left leg.
Desperation blasts *Adael*'s left arm.
*Lisle* tries to smite Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded > *Nasil* smites Desperation's left leg.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Malika* tries to strike Jestin, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded >
*Kiera* strikes your left leg.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded >
Melancholy panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Jestin: Hurt - Lisle: Wounded >
*Traoil* tickles your body with his pierce.
[bash ]


Melancholy leaves south.

-
=+
*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

*

Jestin tickles *Lisle*'s body with his strike.
*Traoil* barely pierces your body.
Desperation blasts *Adael*'s head.
*Lisle* tries to smite Jestin, but he parries successfully.
*Kiera* coughs and shivers.

*
+
Desperation narrates 'adael bashed batt'

=
Naugrim narrates 'snicker'

-
Zatuchly narrates 'we calling this party over or should I come back s?'
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!


Desperation avoids being bashed by *Nasil* who loses his balance and falls!
*Kiera* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Jestin leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >

Melancholy has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
*Traoil* barely pierces your body.
Melancholy leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
Jestin narrates 'off'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >

Desperation avoids being bashed by *Adael* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
*Lisle* barely smites your body.
*Kiera* barely strikes your right hand.
*Traoil* barely pierces your left foot.

mw
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
*Gretchen* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Desperation, who is stabbed repeatedly.

f
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
*Malika* barely tickles your left foot with her strike.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
Jestin narrates 'get in fade'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
Desperation panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
Desperation leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >

*Traoil* barely pierces your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >

*Lisle* smites your left foot.
*Kiera* strikes your right arm.
*Traoil* barely pierces your left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >

*Traoil* looks at you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded >
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Lisle: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Gretchen*!
You flee head over heels.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a mighty Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Alterith is lying here.
The corpse of a gray palfrey is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
*Kryzen* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
*Kryzen* stabs your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >

*Traoil* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >
*Traoil* tickles your right foot with his pierce.
*Adael* has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.

f
* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded >

*Traoil* pierces your right leg.
You try to crush *Kryzen*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to crush *Traoil*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kryzen* stabs your body.
*Traoil* tickles your body with his pierce.
*Kryzen* stabs your left leg.
*Adael* slashes your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kryzen: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gretchen* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

e

*Nasil* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Lisle* has arrived from the north, riding a dun mare.
You flee head over heels.
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a white destrier is lying here.
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Malika* is standing here, riding a dappled gray courser.
*Kiera* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
w

*Kiera* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
*Traoil* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
*Malika* barely strikes your right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
*Traoil* pierces your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >

Jestin narrates 'you guys ok?'

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
*Traoil* barely tickles your head with his pierce.
*Kiera* strikes your head hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
*Nasil* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
*Traoil* pierces your body.
*Nasil* barely smites your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
f
6
7

*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Malika*!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
*Nasil* smites your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Traoil* barely pierces your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Malika* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kiera* strikes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >

Naugrim narrates 'nod just n ish'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >

*Traoil* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Jestin narrates 'get out'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >

*Gretchen* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiera: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Jestin narrates 'go camp'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Kiera: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Naugrim narrates 'a bit'

You flee head over heels.
Dead-End
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
Overgrown grass surrounds an old ramshackle wagon missing one of its wheels.
Melancholy the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A Gho'hlem trolloc flexes clawed hands, ready to kill.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
[get fireworks pack]
You get a bunch of fireworks from a backpack.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > [use fireworks]
You light the fuse on the fireworks and set them down.
The fuse slowly burns...
You do not hold that item in your hand.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
Desperation narrates 'i fled out btw'

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
a
x
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings *Kiera* through the air.
Base of a Cliff
The tall cliff wall lies to the east as the hill looms overhead. The cliff
runs north and south, with scraggly bushes and fallen rocks all along the
bottom. A large and thorny bush juts out from a pile of rocks, proving that
life can take root anywhere.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.
[k h.human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

x
o HP:Critical MV:Full > [k human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Full > [k human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
Melancholy narrates 'in fade but'

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
nar am super crit
sc
You narrate 'am super crit'

s
o HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 8(373) hit and 228(247) movement points.
You have scored 108691427 experience points and 1583 quest points.
You need 1727127936 exp to level and 1417 qp to rank.
You have acquired 982 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 1264 Turn points to date.
You have played 56 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Guhadin the Abominable Bruiser [Ahf'frait 7] (Level 51).
You are sitting.

:) :) :)

Adael
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:49 pm

More of a hurt to the ego. Stop having a quicker link than me! :P

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

An oozing ball of mud barely hits your right foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Scratched >

*Jestin* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Scratched >

*Jestin* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Scratched >
f

Granit narrates 'i got a bad feeling about the scalps from all this :P'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Scratched >

You slash an oozing ball of mud's right arm into bloody fragments!
An oozing ball of mud barely hits your left leg.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt > *Jestin* has arrived from the east, riding
a shadow stallion.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt >
*Jestin* looks at you.
Kryzen narrates 'jesstin DF' Jestin's slightly more snake-like cousin?!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt >

*Jestin* says 'sup' Oh how kind of you to say hello!

cmw
change mood wimpy
f
Processing the first failed flee as I realized he came back into the room
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt >
w
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


An oozing ball of mud tickles your body with his hit.
Kryzen narrates 'headed n'

You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e

Gretchen narrates 'please dont take the abs i pull in wisdom barrel it belongs to the fallen'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Granit narrates 'feel like they're gonna disappear hehe'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

say lol
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You say 'lol' Came back to say hi, expecting him to be here

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
yell lol
An oozing ball of mud barely tickles your body with his hit.
Kiera narrates 'did we even kill anyone '
You bellow 'lol'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Hurt >

You slash an oozing ball of mud's left leg into bloody fragments!
An oozing ball of mud tickles your left leg with his hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >

*Jestin* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >

You slash an oozing ball of mud's body into bloody fragments!
An oozing ball of mud tickles your body with his hit.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >

Granit narrates 'yeah we killed a few'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >

Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jestin*!:O

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >

Talem narrates 'nargum'

yell i cant even flee before you do stuff Had been typing this yell as I realized he wasn't in the room, but he'd already spiked me :(
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >

*Jestin* says 'why you exping' Sadly that wasn't quite my intentions :(

cmw
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded > You bellow 'i cant even flee before you do
stuff'
Was referencing my first flee off the ooze

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >
You try to slash an oozing ball of mud, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
An oozing ball of mud tickles your body with his hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Mood changed to: Wimpy

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - an oozing ball of mud: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Kiera narrates 'good'

You flee head over heels.
Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of an oozing ball of mud is lying here.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
Creepy Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Kiera
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kiera » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:16 pm

guhadin wrote:
o HP:Critical MV:Full > [use fireworks]
You light the fuse on the fireworks and set them down.
The fuse slowly burns...
You do not hold that item in your hand.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
Desperation narrates 'i fled out btw'

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
a
x
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings *Kiera* through the air.
Base of a Cliff
The tall cliff wall lies to the east as the hill looms overhead. The cliff
runs north and south, with scraggly bushes and fallen rocks all along the
bottom. A large and thorny bush juts out from a pile of rocks, proving that
life can take root anywhere.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.
[k h.human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

x
o HP:Critical MV:Full > [k human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Full > [k human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
Melancholy narrates 'in fade but'

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
nar am super crit
sc
You narrate 'am super crit'

s
o HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 8(373) hit and 228(247) movement points.
You have scored 108691427 experience points and 1583 quest points.
You need 1727127936 exp to level and 1417 qp to rank.
You have acquired 982 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 1264 Turn points to date.
You have played 56 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Guhadin the Abominable Bruiser [Ahf'frait 7] (Level 51).
You are sitting.

:) :) :)



Fuck you!

Adael
Posts: 470
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Adael » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Bored on holiday and having some lag :P. I'm a bit curious here, any recommendations on moving around the 2n stout/sward/fd fade area with a not so good link would be appreciated. dlines etc that I should've done?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.
On a Steep Hill
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Moryn of the Borderlands is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > Moryn leaves west. <<
Path Into the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Moryn of the Borderlands is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
p
k dark
b
bash
On the Long Road Should've gotten a scan of 2n stout before moving there in the first place perhaps
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
*Jestin* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Darth* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dukug* is standing here. Oh hmmm, this is two more than I expected

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Darth* slashes your left leg very hard.
*Dukug* slashes your body hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >

*Dukug* slashes your head hard.
*Darth* slashes your left arm hard.

cmw
change mood wimpy
f
-
=Cancelled.
*Desperation* blasts your body.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Darth: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
n
e

*Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* has arrived from the south.

f I saw them come into my room before my other 3 commands went through. Figured I would need this f command
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Desperation* blasts your right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Desperation: Scratched > You slash *Desperation*'s right leg.
*Desperation* barely blasts your head.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Desperation: Hurt >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Desperation: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Desperation: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


Moryn narrates 'dukug group sward'
You flee head over heels.
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
*Darth* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dukug* is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Darth* slashes your body hard. Probably should've dlined east if nothing else from 3n stout, looking back?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
*Dukug* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
*Dukug* slashes your body.
You try to slash *Darth*, but he deflects the blow.
*Darth* slashes your left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
*Jestin* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
*Desperation* barely blasts your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
f Lost a round of combat + initial hits from me/them entering room while waiting for mud output to figure out where I landed

*Desperation* blasts your right leg.
*Dukug* slashes your right arm hard.
You try to slash *Darth*, but he deflects the blow.
*Darth* slashes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Jestin*! Gave him too much time sadly!


You flee head over heels.
Mouth of the Gorge Uh oh...bad flee, but not sure if there's anything I could/should have done
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Darth* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Darth* slashes your body hard.
*Desperation* blasts your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
*Desperation* blasts your right foot extremely hard.
A hound of the shadow tickles your body with her hit.
You try to slash *Darth*, but he deflects the blow.

f Ditto on the just waiting to see where I landed before fleeing
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Darth: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
On the Long Road Ended up being lucky with the flee
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
*Dukug* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*Dukug* slashes your left leg.

n But wasn't quite quick enough in thought entering this to make an attempt at a dline
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched >

You try to slash *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dukug* slashes your body.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched >
*Darth* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
*Jestin* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* has arrived from the west.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched >
*Desperation* blasts your body.
*Jestin* tickles your body with his strike.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Desperation* blasts your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
e
n
n
*Darth* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dukug* has arrived from the south.
Road Around a Hill Yesyesyes
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Dukug* has arrived from the west.
Southward Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Dukug* has arrived from the south. Nooooooo
*Dukug* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
n
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched >

*Darth* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched > *Jestin* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow
stallion.
*Desperation* has arrived from the south.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched > *Desperation* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jestin* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Dukug: Scratched >
*Desperation* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dukug* barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Jestin* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.


You flee head over heels.
Road Around a Hill
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
s

*Jestin* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Desperation* blasts your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Desperation: Hurt > *Jestin* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Desperation: Hurt >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Desperation: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Desperation: Hurt >
*Jestin* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Desperation* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


*Dukug* has arrived from the north.


*Dukug* leaves west. <<
Lisle has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
You flee head over heels.
Southward Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
n
n
On a Cliff
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

e
n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
n
Break in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Beginning of a Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle, being ridden by you.

Aaand finally zoomed in with 20 hps.

After rereading, this log is a lot shorter than it felt while happening. Was a bit of just waiting on mud output a couple times, and from my end I went hurt to beat super duper quickly. Perhaps there were times I could've pre-emptively entered a flee assuming they'd catch me in the next room before I could do anything, but that still wouldn't really help me with the waiting on output to finally see where I landed. Also overspammed a couple directions more than I should have in some places, but if I hadn't even tried I don't think the outcome would've changed. Not all links are created equal!
Overall my survival was completely due to luck, and I'm mostly just curious if there's any skills I'm lacking that stand out here, for future knowledge.

Jestin
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Jestin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:46 pm

This one was really surprising actually :p

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > A Path on Sloping Ground
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being
ridden by you.
*Fermin* is standing here.
*Edard* is here, fighting Darth.
*Achillies* is here, fighting Darth, riding a gray palfrey.
Darth Fader is here, fighting Achillies, riding a shadow stallion.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
*Erulisse* is here, fighting Darth, riding a wild stallion.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Wounded > em

Darth narrates '2w erulisse'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Wounded > xDarth panics, and attempts to flee!
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.


* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Wounded >
*Erulisse* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Darth, who is stabbed repeatedly.

*Edard* sends Darth sprawling with a powerful bash!>
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Via* has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

-
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Edard* pounds Darth's body hard.
*Achillies* pounds Darth's right leg very hard.
*Erulisse* pierces Darth's body.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Fermin* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from an embroidered, cotton shoulder
bag.

-
Darth leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Fermin*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Fermin: Wounded >
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Fermin*, but he deflects the blow.
*Fermin* quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
*Fermin* looks more invigorated and ready to go.

ong MV:Full - Fermin: Wounded >
*Achillies* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Erulisse*!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Via is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Darth.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

Kiera
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:29 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Kiera » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:21 pm

I killed myself by thinking that staying around that low might make them be risky rather than bring another!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > On the Hillside
This side of the hill sticks out from the other sides in one important way.
Here, in the soil of the slope, grows some blue flowers! Everything in the
area around the hill looks quite dead with this brilliant exception. The
strong flowers struggle to survive the evil of the blighted forest. To the
west is the top of the hill, east one can see some dead trees, and south is
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar stay there
e
e
You narrate 'stay there'

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blighted Forest
The smell of rotting meat and decaying leaves isn't as strong in these
parts of the forest as in others. The trees stand tall but still don't seem
that old. The slightly younger trees must have withstood the evil sliding
in over the area from the north better than other vegetation. West, north
and south the forest stretches out, but east one can see an open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of Scarmiglione is lying here.
The corpse of Hanta is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Pile of Lumber


e


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
s
Draz narrates 'running where'
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > notice
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
e
In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A baby lizard scampers about.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - The Blight

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
s
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

where
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky, visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north, hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - Near the Foothills
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
s
Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
e
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on, seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

d
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
d
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gordoth* is standing here.
*Gordoth* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gordoth: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gordoth: Hurt > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gordoth* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Otis Archer is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Lisle the War Pig is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > gr
Your group consists of:
Kiera (Head of group)
a raven

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > beckon
beckon
You beckon everyone to follow you.

beckon
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > beckon
You beckon everyone to follow you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You beckon everyone to follow you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You beckon everyone to follow you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > group all
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > group all

Lisle starts following you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > group all
Lisle is now a member of your group.

group all
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > * R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > * R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > wehre
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where

Otis starts following you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Shallow Depression
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
You have 35(401) hit and 80(151) movement points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Draz narrates 'i north'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Shallow Depression
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > group all
Otis is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar come ragan draz

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

You narrate 'come ragan draz'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Shallow Depression
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > nar they about to hit me crit
You narrate 'they about to hit me crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Draz narrates 'horse hagg'

scna u
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Shallow Depression
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where

Draz narrates 'on tic'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > notice
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Shallow Depression
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression



* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Shallow Depression
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
You notice a pair of thick metal boots is hidden here.
You notice a pair of chainmail leggings is hidden here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Otis Archer is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Lisle the War Pig is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
You have 49(401) hit and 98(151) movement points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kiera - A Shallow Depression
Otis - A Shallow Depression
Lisle - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Zatuchly* has arrived from above.
You intercept *Zatuchly*'s attack on your mount.
*Zatuchly* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt >
Lisle tries to smite *Gordoth*, but he deflects the blow.
Otis pierces *Dukug*'s right leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt >
*Dukug* tries to pierce Otis, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Otis tickles *Dukug*'s body with his pierce.
*Gordoth* barely pierces Lisle's right foot.
Lisle tries to smite *Gordoth*, but he dodges the attack.
You strike *Zatuchly*'s body very hard.
*Zatuchly* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt > f

Otis pierces *Dukug*'s right arm.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt >
*Dukug* leaves up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt >
Otis narrates 'on'

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt >
Ragan tries to slash Gordoth, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Zatuchly, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Gordoth, but he deflects the blow.
*Gordoth* pierces Lisle's left leg.
You try to strike *Zatuchly*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zatuchly* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
Otis tries to pierce *Zatuchly*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt >
*Gordoth* avoids being bashed by Lisle who loses his balance and falls!

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Zatuchly: Hurt > w
You panic and attempt to flee!


Otis pierces *Zatuchly*'s body.


You intercept *Dukug*'s attack on your mount.
*Dukug* pierces your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Draz narrates 'they on?'
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gryk* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Gryk* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > f

You strike *Gryk*'s body.
*Gryk* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > n
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
To the west, the foothills continue towards the path to Tarwin's Gap.
Rollings hills form a transition between mountains and level ground.
The sparse vegetation here, gnarled scrub and trees, fades out to the
south. Even here, on the threshold of the mountains, the air is cold.
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Dukug* is standing here mending a weapon.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Dukug* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Dukug: Wounded > nar gryk

*Zatuchly* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Dukug: Wounded > f
You strike *Dukug*'s body.
*Dukug* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You narrate 'gryk'

You panic and attempt to flee!kug: Wounded >

n
*Gryk* has arrived from the west.
You flee head over heels.
Outside a Cave
Just east of here a darkened cave opens up, boring through the mountains.
The terrain is hilly and treacherous as it comes down from the peaks above.
There is very little vegetation to be seen. The foothills continue to the
west, where a shallow depression can be seen dipping down.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Gryk* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
*Gryk* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched >
You barely strike *Gryk*'s body.
*Gryk* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > You can't ride in there.
*Dukug* has arrived from the west.
*Zatuchly* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched >
*Dukug* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > f
w
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > f

*Zatuchly* lances your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Gryk: Scratched > *Zatuchly* lances your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You can't ride in there.
*someone* pierces your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Ciara
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Ciara » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Urgh again.

*Naugrim* leaves south. We should not be here...

emb
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zyonel: Hurt - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > channel 'ice' h.dark
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

l
* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zyonel: Hurt - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-Cancelled.
In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ] [ N: fence ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Lisle the War Pig is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a |1|.warhorse.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Zyonel the Knight Banneret is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a |3|.wild stallion.
Draz of Illian is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a |4|.wild stallion.
A wolfish trolloc is here, fighting Draz.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Zyonel.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Lisle.
|5|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zyonel: Hurt - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Critical >
Lisle hacks an Ahf'frait trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
An Ahf'frait trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear an Ahf'frait trolloc's death cry.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc cleaves Lisle's right leg.
A wolfish trolloc barely tickles Draz's body with its cleave.
Zyonel pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's head hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full > kill dark

*Zangief* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zatuchly* has arrived from the east.
*Nevaeh* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Gryk* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full > *Zangief* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
*Goonie* tries to blast Zyonel, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
*Naugrim* has arrived from the south.
*Zatuchly* lances Draz's body.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
*Zatuchly* lances Draz's body.
You try to whip *Zangief*, but he parries successfully.
Zyonel pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm extremely hard.
Draz smites a wolfish trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
Draz tries to smite *Zatuchly*, but he parries successfully.
Lisle tries to hack a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he parries successfully.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely cleaves Lisle's body.
A wolfish trolloc tickles Draz's body with its cleave.
*Naugrim* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > f
s

Zyonel pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's left arm very hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > e
notice

Lisle panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > Lisle leaves south riding a warhorse.
You can't ride in there. COOL

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > Draz narrates 'off'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > Zyonel narrates 'on 1s fence'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > f
s
e

*Zangief* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Nevaeh*!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
*Naugrim* now follows *Zangief*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
*Zangief* opens the fence.
You sense *Nevaeh* is channeling saidar.
Draz closes the fence.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Zyonel, but he deflects the blow.
*Naugrim* blasts your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Goonie* tries to blast Zyonel, but he deflects the blow.
*Zangief* scythes your right leg extremely hard.
Zyonel tries to pierce a Ghar'ghael trolloc, but he parries successfully.
Draz smites a wolfish trolloc's head into bloody fragments!
Draz tries to smite *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
Draz tries to smite *Zatuchly*, but he parries successfully.
A wolfish trolloc tickles Draz's body with its cleave.
Zyonel avoids being bashed by *Goonie* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
Zyonel panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
Zyonel leaves south riding a wild stallion.
Draz avoids being bashed by *Zatuchly* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy >
*Gryk* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > f
s
e

Draz panics, and attempts to flee!
Draz tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Full - Zangief: Healthy > *Gryk* slashes your right leg extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You can't ride in there. COOL
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins a wolfish trolloc's fight!
*Nevaeh* barely strikes Draz's right leg.
*Naugrim* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You can't ride in there. COOL
You try to whip *Zangief*, but he deflects the blow.
You tickle *Naugrim*'s body with your whip.
You barely whip *Gryk*'s left arm.
*Zangief* scythes your body into bloody fragments!
You can't ride in there. COOL
Draz smites a wolfish trolloc's body very hard.
Draz tries to smite *Nevaeh*, but she deflects the blow.
Draz tries to smite *Zatuchly*, but he deflects the blow.
Draz smites a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
A wolfish trolloc tickles Draz's body with its cleave.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Nevaeh is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...

otis
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby otis » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 am

.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests