Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:12 am

k h.human
* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary > bash
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Boboliosie* is standing here.
Zatuchly has arrived from the east.
*Boboliosie* swiftly dodges Zatuchly's attempt to hack him.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary > *Boboliosie* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
Zatuchly tries to hack *Boboliosie*, but he parries successfully.
Nognahoj tries to pierce *Boboliosie*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Boboliosie*, but he parries successfully.

= MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Hurt - Boboliosie: Healthy >
Nognahoj pierces *Boboliosie*'s body extremely hard.
*Boboliosie* pierces Zatuchly's right leg.
*BOBOLIOSIE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Nognahoj assumes an offensive striking posture.

-
*BOBOLIOSIE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


Nognahoj tries to pierce *Boboliosie*, but he parries successfully.
*Boboliosie* tickles Zatuchly's head with his pierce.
Zatuchly tries to hack *Boboliosie*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Your bash at *Boboliosie* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 5 out of 14 bashes (35% landed)

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Scratched > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Scratched > nar berk
You narrate 'berk'

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Scratched >
You slash *Boboliosie*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Nognahoj pierces *Boboliosie*'s body into bloody fragments!
Zatuchly hacks *Boboliosie*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Wounded >
Nognahoj narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Wounded >
Nognahoj narrates 'zerk'

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Wounded >
You slash *Boboliosie*'s body into bloody fragments!
Nognahoj pierces *Boboliosie*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Battered >
You slash *Boboliosie*'s head into bloody fragments!
Nognahoj pierces *Boboliosie*'s body into bloody fragments!
Zatuchly hacks *Boboliosie*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Beaten > k h.human
You do the best you can!

k h.human
* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Beaten >
*Boboliosie* quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
*Boboliosie* looks more invigorated and ready to go.

* R HP:HURT DP:FADING MV:WEARY - ZATUCHLY: WOUNDED - BOBOLIOSIE: BEATEN > *BOBOLIOSIE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You do the best you can!

k h.human
* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Beaten > k h.human
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k h.human
* R HP:Hurt DP:Fading MV:Weary - Zatuchly: Wounded - Boboliosie: Beaten >
*Boboliosie* leaves east.

-------------------------------------------------
Nognahoj narrates 'rip'
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

k h.human
* R HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Winded > bash
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched DP:Trickling MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
The corpse of Boboliosie is lying here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
|1|.A black stallion prances about.
Nognahoj Italia Blickster is standing here.
Taz the Dark Master is standing here.

Rig
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 am

A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Taz has arrived from the west.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring > w
k h.human
bash
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Walker* is here, fighting Nognahoj.
Nognahoj Italia Blickster is here, fighting Walker.
Taz has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring > Taz tries to blast *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Walker*, but he parries successfully.

*WALKER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!ognahoj: Critical - Walker: Wounded >

-
Nognahoj leaves north.

+
*Walker* leaves north.

-n
k h.human
bash
Cancelled.
A Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Walker* is standing here.
Taz has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring > *Walker* avoids being bashed by Taz who loses his balance and falls!
You try to slash *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

= ing MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Wounded >
Nognahoj has arrived from the south.

+
*WALKER* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

-
Nognahoj assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
Your bash at *Walker* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 7 out of 18 bashes (38% landed)

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Wounded >
Nognahoj pierces *Walker*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Wounded > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Wounded >
Nognahoj pierces *Walker*'s body extremely hard.
You slash *Walker*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Wounded > no
You slash *Walker*'s head into bloody fragments!
Taz blasts *Walker*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Nognahoj assumes an offensive striking posture.
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Battered > k h.human
You do the best you can!

k h.human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Battered >
Nognahoj pierces *Walker*'s head into bloody fragments!
You slash *Walker*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Taz blasts *Walker*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Critical > k h.human
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Critical > k h.human
You do the best you can!

k h.human
* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring - Taz: Wounded - Walker: Critical > get all corpse
Nognahoj pierces *Walker*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Taz blasts *Walker*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Walker* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walker*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

o R HP:Wounded DP:Fading MV:Tiring > get all corpse
nar rip walker
You get a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Walker.
You get sixteen copper pennys from the corpse of Walker.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Walker.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Walker.
You get a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Walker.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Walker.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Walker.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Walker.
You get a black shirt trimmed in lace from the corpse of Walker.
You get a golden hawk cape pin from the corpse of Walker.
You get a golden hawk cape pin from the corpse of Walker.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Walker.
You get a ring of braided gold and silver from the corpse of Walker.
You get a ring of braided gold and silver from the corpse of Walker.
a crystal lightstick: You can't carry that many items.

Rig
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Rig » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:00 am

Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

w
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > k ahri
bash
Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Ahri* is standing here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to slash *Ahri*, but she deflects the blow.

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ahri*!

=
*Ahri* strikes your head.

*
*AHRI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
*Ahri* leaves south.

s
k ahri
-bash
Cancelled.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Strong > *Ahri* has arrived from the east.
You try to slash *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts your right arm.
Lord Kajin blasts your body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A soldier joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
*Ahri* strikes your body.
You try to slash *Ahri*, but she parries successfully.

-
A soldier barely scythes your right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles your right leg with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes your left arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles your body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes your body.
Lord Kajin blasts your right arm.


Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Ahri*!
As *Ahri* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 2 out of 6 bashes (66% landed)

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered > cha mood wimpy
f

A soldier tickles your right arm with his scythe.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles your body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes your body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes your head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes your body.
Lord Kajin blasts your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R S HP:Beaten DP:Strong MV:Strong - Ahri: Battered > Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!trong - Ahri: Battered >


You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Ahri is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Razhak
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:30 pm

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan e
*Via* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a white destrier.
The blight bear is here, fighting Adael.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
;
2
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Via* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a white destrier.
The blight bear is here, fighting Adael.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.

You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.ten - Via: Healthy >
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
*Via* strikes the blight bear's head.
*Adael* scythes the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!
The blight bear barely tickles Adael's left leg with its hit.
[bash ]

-
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she deflects the blow.
The blight bear swiftly dodges *Via*'s attempt to strike it.
*Adael* scythes the blight bear's head into bloody fragments!
The blight bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blight bear's death cry.

=
Your bash at *Via* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched >
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left hand hard.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched > cmb
po
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she deflects the blow.
You slash *Via*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt > ot bash
[order trolloc]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt >
*Adael* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt > cmw
f
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

cmb
You panic and attempt to flee!l - Via: Wounded >

po
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
;
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan e
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
*Via* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ungroup
w
You have disbanded the group.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > order large follow razhak
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
A ramshorned trolloc starts following you.
Ok.

group all
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
e
A ramshorned trolloc is now a member of your group.

;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
*Via* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] ng MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Wounded >

-
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's head extremely hard.

=
Your bash at *Via* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she parries successfully.
You slash *Via*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Battered > cmb

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's left leg extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's right foot very hard.

po
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > l
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

;
;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
*Via* is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's body extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Via* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Via*'s death cry.
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

via is now set as your target.
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill via
They aren't here.

;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
You slash *Adael*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten > gac
2

*Adael* gets a strange fruit from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a cup from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a belt pack from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a black, gold-embroidered tabard from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Via.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten > [get all 1.corpse]
The corpse of Via seems to be empty.

*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!amshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
*Adael* leaves north riding a white destrier.

Skadi
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Skadi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:24 pm

Razhak wrote:* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan e
*Via* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a white destrier.
The blight bear is here, fighting Adael.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
;
2
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Via* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a white destrier.
The blight bear is here, fighting Adael.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.

You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.ten - Via: Healthy >
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
*Via* strikes the blight bear's head.
*Adael* scythes the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!
The blight bear barely tickles Adael's left leg with its hit.
[bash ]

-
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she deflects the blow.
The blight bear swiftly dodges *Via*'s attempt to strike it.
*Adael* scythes the blight bear's head into bloody fragments!
The blight bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blight bear's death cry.

=
Your bash at *Via* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched >
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left hand hard.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched > cmb
po
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she deflects the blow.
You slash *Via*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt > ot bash
[order trolloc]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt >
*Adael* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt > cmw
f
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

cmb
You panic and attempt to flee!l - Via: Wounded >

po
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
;
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan e
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
*Via* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ungroup
w
You have disbanded the group.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > order large follow razhak
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
A ramshorned trolloc starts following you.
Ok.

group all
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
e
A ramshorned trolloc is now a member of your group.

;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
*Via* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] ng MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Wounded >

-
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's head extremely hard.

=
Your bash at *Via* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she parries successfully.
You slash *Via*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Battered > cmb

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's left leg extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's right foot very hard.

po
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > l
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

;
;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
*Via* is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's body extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Via* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Via*'s death cry.
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

via is now set as your target.
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill via
They aren't here.

;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
You slash *Adael*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten > gac
2

*Adael* gets a strange fruit from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a cup from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a belt pack from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a black, gold-embroidered tabard from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Via.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten > [get all 1.corpse]
The corpse of Via seems to be empty.

*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!amshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
*Adael* leaves north riding a white destrier.


I thought we weren't doing the 'fades drop a ton of mobs on LS group with no limits or penalties' bullshit anymore?

Razhak
Posts: 759
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Razhak » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:29 pm

Skadi wrote:
Razhak wrote:* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan e
*Via* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a white destrier.
The blight bear is here, fighting Adael.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > e
;
2
The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Via* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting the blight bear, riding a white destrier.
The blight bear is here, fighting Adael.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.

You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.ten - Via: Healthy >
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
*Via* strikes the blight bear's head.
*Adael* scythes the blight bear's body into bloody fragments!
The blight bear barely tickles Adael's left leg with its hit.
[bash ]

-
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she deflects the blow.
The blight bear swiftly dodges *Via*'s attempt to strike it.
*Adael* scythes the blight bear's head into bloody fragments!
The blight bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blight bear's death cry.

=
Your bash at *Via* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched >
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left hand hard.

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched > cmb
po
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full - Via: Scratched > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she deflects the blow.
You slash *Via*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt > ot bash
[order trolloc]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt >
*Adael* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - Via: Hurt > cmw
f
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's right leg extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

cmb
You panic and attempt to flee!l - Via: Wounded >

po
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ;
;
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > scan e
A ramshorned trolloc is sitting here.
*Via* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > ungroup
w
You have disbanded the group.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The Blight is an open sore in the earth, spreading its vileness in the touch of
every plant and blade of grass. Dark leaves shiver as you near them, and
branches twist eagerly in your direction. The sickly colors of the forest
grate on your nerves, the pale yellows and streaky reds a mockery of natural
purity. The hot and sweet air makes your lungs strain and rebel in protest.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
You notice a small canoe is hidden here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > order large follow razhak
A ramshorned trolloc stops following a fade.
A ramshorned trolloc starts following you.
Ok.

group all
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > e
e
A ramshorned trolloc is now a member of your group.

;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > 2
The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
*Via* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to slash *Via*, but she parries successfully.

[bash ] ng MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Wounded >

-
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's head extremely hard.

=
Your bash at *Via* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she parries successfully.
You slash *Via*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Via, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Battered >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Wounded - Via: Battered > cmb

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's left leg extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's right foot very hard.

po
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > l
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

;
;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > The Blight
The heat of the Blight grows steadily stronger, and your clothes are damp and
moist. The foul trees and bristling bushes continue around you, and seem to
twitch when you approach. The Mountains of Dhoom grow ever closer to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Via.
*Via* is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Adael* is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten > [kill human]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Battered - Via: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Via's body extremely hard.
You slash *Via*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Via* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Via*'s death cry.
*Adael* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

via is now set as your target.
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > kill via
They aren't here.

;
* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full > [kill human]
You slash *Adael*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten > gac
2

*Adael* gets a strange fruit from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a cup from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a belt pack from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a black, gold-embroidered tabard from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Via.
*Adael* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Via.

* R HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Full - a ramshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten > [get all 1.corpse]
The corpse of Via seems to be empty.

*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!amshorned trolloc: Beaten - Adael: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
*Adael* leaves north riding a white destrier.


I thought we weren't doing the 'fades drop a ton of mobs on LS group with no limits or penalties' bullshit anymore?


LOL

Loomis
Posts: 279
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Loomis » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:14 pm

LOL we were smobbing, and did not expect this!!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Razhak narrates 'cmere goreguts'
[k human]
They aren't here.

where
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
a
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Goreguts - Mouth of the Gorge
Loomis - On the Long Road
Decrepit - On the Long Road
Abyss - On the Long Road
Razhak - On the Long Road

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
a
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
a
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

l
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
a
On the Long Road
The road runs north and south here, steadily moving through the
hills of Shienar. Occasionally a twisted tree can be spotted amongst
the other trees, a victim of the ever-advancing Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Goreguts the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here mending a weapon.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc towers over all here.
Abyss the Dark Master is standing here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
a
a
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
where
a
a
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Goreguts - On the Long Road
Loomis - On the Long Road
Decrepit - On the Long Road
Abyss - On the Long Road
Razhak - On the Long Road

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
a
a
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Trelin* has arrived from the east, riding a dun mare.
Abyss looks at Goreguts.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
You pierce *Trelin*'s left leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trelin: Scratched > You pierce *Trelin*'s head extremely hard.
Decrepit pounds *Trelin*'s head into bloody fragments!
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trelin: Wounded >
a
a
Abyss blasts *Trelin*'s body into bloody fragments!
Goreguts says 'Got room?'
Razhak looks at Goreguts.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

a
a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trelin: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Trelin: Wounded >
Abyss blasts *Trelin*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit pounds *Trelin*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Trelin* leaves south riding a dun mare.
*Trelin* has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.
Abyss blasts *Trelin*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Trelin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak slashes *Trelin*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Trelin* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
[k human]
You pierce *Trelin*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Trelin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Trelin*'s death cry.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar rip
You narrate 'rip'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Razhak narrates 'hahaa'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar lol

Abyss narrates 'wow'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You narrate 'lol'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Decrepit says 'hooooooooly'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Abyss narrates 'hahaha'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
nar hahaha
You narrate 'hahaha'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Decrepit says 'HAHAHAHA'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Razhak narrates 'he was like naked'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Razhak narrates 'walked in poof'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Kiggles narrates 'who?'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Decrepit stops using a silver-banded war mallet.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Decrepit draws a dagger from a gator skin bracer with a flash of steel.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Decrepit leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Trelin.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Decrepit sheathes a dagger into a gator skin bracer.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Decrepit wields a silver-banded war mallet in a two-handed grip.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Razhak narrates 'someone post that in ouch :P'

Terri
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Terri » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:00 am

nerf channelers.


* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > Falme Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Lord Edard the Sheriff is standing here.
A member of the Panarch's Legion is resting here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > [embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Edard gives a member of the Panarch's Legion an order.
A member of the Panarch's Legion stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

+
Edard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

*
Edard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at Edard.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...>

+
You dodge a bash from Edard who loses his balance and falls!

=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at Edard.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Edard: Wounded >
You tickle Edard's body with your pierce.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...nded >

-
Edard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at Edard.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Edard: Battered >
You pierce Edard's left arm.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...tered >

+
Edard gives a member of the Panarch's Legion an order.
You swiftly dodge a member of the Panarch's Legion's attempt to blast you.

*
You swiftly dodge a member of the Panarch's Legion's attempt to blast you.
Edard tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Edard gives a member of the Panarch's Legion an order.

=
Ok.
Edard panics, and attempts to flee!
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at Edard.
Edard leaves south.

Nobody here by that name.:Full - a member of the Panarch's Legion: Scratched >

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a member of the Panarch's Legion: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from a member of the Panarch's Legion who loses his balance and falls!
You pierce a member of the Panarch's Legion's body.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a member of the Panarch's Legion: Scratched > Wimpy reset to: 244 hit points.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a member of the Panarch's Legion: Scratched > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - a member of the Panarch's Legion: Scratched >
Edard has arrived from the south.

Wimpy reset to: 208 hit points.- a member of the Panarch's Legion: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Wimpy reset to: 172 hit points.
You lose all sense of the True Source here.
Falme War Office
[ obvious exits: S ]
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
An elite soldier stands guard here.
A grizzled general commands the armies here.
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Falme Barracks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Lord Edard the Sheriff is standing here.
A member of the Panarch's Legion keeps the peace here.
The barracks keeper performs his duties here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.
You barely pierce Edard's right leg.
Edard panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Edard: Beaten > You aren't in touch with saidar to channel it.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full - Edard: Beaten >
Edard leaves north.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Edard has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > [embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
Morning Dewdrops Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Edard has arrived from the north.
A member of the Panarch's Legion has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > You pierce Edard's head hard.
Edard panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Edard: Beaten > You do the best you can!

A deathwatch ogier stops using a mirrored lantern.
A deathwatch ogier joins your fight!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Edard panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A deathwatch ogier strikes a member of the Panarch's Legion's body hard.
Edard tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your fireball blasts into Edard, dropping his charred corpse to the ground.
Edard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Edard's death cry.
A member of the Panarch's Legion realizes that Edard is a jerk!

Venum
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Venum » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:29 am

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
Stomper the Darkling is here, fighting Walker mending a weapon.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Kultunk the Dark Master is standing here.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Walker* stabs Stomper's body hard.
Stomper tries to pierce *Walker*, but he parries successfully.
Fong has arrived from the west.
[bash h.walker] ng >
Fong tries to pound *Walker*, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Stomper tries to pierce *Walker*, but he dodges the attack.

*
*Walker* leaves west.
Kultunk sends a bloodstock stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Stomper leaves south.
You follow Stomper.



Kultunk pounds a bloodstock stallion's right leg into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar tickles Fong's body with his hit.
The ancient tree tickles your left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Battered MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Hurt > l
Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
*Walker* is standing here.
Fong the Rabid Hunter is here, fighting a spotted jaguar.
Kultunk the Dark Master is here, fighting a bloodstock stallion.
A spotted jaguar is here, fighting Fong.
A bloodstock stallion is sitting here.
The ancient tree is here, fighting YOU!
The ancient tree is here, fighting Fong.

mw
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
mbHP:Battered MV:Strong - the ancient tree: Hurt >
The ancient tree barely tickles Fong's body with its hit.
You blast the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
Fong pounds a spotted jaguar's body into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar barely hits Fong's right leg.
Kultunk pounds a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!


Fong panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > t

Fong has arrived from the east.
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > l
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > Thinning Woods
The leafy, green trees of the forest grow straight and tall here. All around
the trees, a variety of bushes and shrubs inhabit the rich soil. Little flowers
bully their way through the branches of the bushes for thier chance at survival
in the forest. A warm, light smell of decaying leaves and branches permeates
through the thin forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
Fong the Rabid Hunter is standing here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Fong leaves north.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > tt
[k h.human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
m
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Kultunk the Dark Master is standing here.
A spotted jaguar is here, fighting Kultunk.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Kultunk.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Kultunk.
Kultunk leaves south.

[bash h.walker] ng >


Kultunk has arrived from the south.

=
Your bash at *Walker* sends him sprawling!
*Walker* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Walker: Beaten >
Kultunk pounds *Walker*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Walker: Beaten >
Kultunk pounds *Walker*'s body into bloody fragments!
A spotted jaguar leaves south.
The ancient tree barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You blast *Walker*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Walker* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

na bashed trees
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > na rip
Ok.
Kultunk gets a war saddle with stirrups from the corpse of a bloodstock stallion.
gg
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The ancient tree tickles your left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
Kultunk pounds *Walker*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Walker* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Walker*'s death cry.
[get all corpse]
You get a set of soft velvet slippers from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Walker.
You get the death scalp of the Dreadlord Jerioz slain in the Blight from the corpse of Walker.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Walker.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of moonstone hilted dirks from the corpse of Walker.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Walker.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Walker.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Walker.
You get a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Walker.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Walker.
You get a polished chain of darkened steel from the corpse of Walker.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Walker.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Walker.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Walker.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Walker.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Walker.

ecthus
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby ecthus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Bash should be coded to do no more than 30% of someone's current hps. SMH.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[track trolloc]


-=
+
Some obvious fresh tracks of Gizmo leaving south.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Pounds leaving east.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Pounds leaving north.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Pounds leaving north.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Traakdah leaving east.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Traakdah leaving north.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Traakdah leaving north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
x
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
nar gizmo
You narrate 'gizmo'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
a
x
[k h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
nar s of bush
q
You narrate 's of bush'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raal - Dead-end
Dhela - In the Foothills
Atlan - In the Foothills
Ecthus - Entering the Gap
Ragyn - Dead-end
Zukai - Dead-end
Matheus - Dead-end
Lheorik - Dead-end
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Gizmo* has arrived from the west.
[k dark]
You try to pound *Gizmo*, but she deflects the blow.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded >
nar on bush
You narrate 'on bush'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves east.

x
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > *Gizmo* tickles your body with her pierce.
A black wolf tries to hit Gizmo, but she dodges the attack.
You try to pound *Gizmo*, but she parries successfully.
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

x
x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > *Gizmo* closes the bush.
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > *Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
Ok.
Atlan has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Dhela has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.
Atlan tries to slash *Gizmo*, but she parries successfully.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > *Gizmo* leaves south.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k dark]
You try to pound *Gizmo*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.
Atlan tries to slash *Gizmo*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded > [k dark]
Ok.

nar s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded >
b
A black messenger pigeon has arrived from the east.
You narrate 's'
Matheus has arrived from the south, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Lheorik has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Raal has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Ragyn has arrived from the south, riding a pale destrier.
Zukai has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded >
Matheus opens the bush.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded >
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]
Lheorik leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.


-
Matheus assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
+
*Gizmo* leaves north.

*
Zukai leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
+
A black messenger pigeon takes off out of reach into the skies!
A black messenger pigeon circles high above.
Atlan leaves north riding a pale destrier.
Dhela leaves north riding a pale destrier.
Matheus leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Raal leaves north riding a warhorse.
Ragyn leaves north riding a pale destrier.
You follow Matheus.


=
-
-
=
Your bash at *Gizmo* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded >
ali c clo bushx
Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Wounded >

You pound *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!
A black wolf tries to hit Gizmo, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Battered >

Atlan has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Dhela has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.

nar bashed bush
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Battered >
Atlan slashes *Gizmo*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Battered > You narrate 'bashed bush'

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Battered > [k dark]
Ok.
Raal has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Battered > Atlan slashes *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!
[k dark]
Ok.
Raal assumes Hummingbird Kisses the Honeyrose.
Raal slashes *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.
Matheus has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Ragyn has arrived from the north, riding a pale destrier.
Zukai has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A rat has arrived from the north.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Gizmo: Beaten > Raal flows effortlessly into Thistledown Floats on the
Wind.
Raal slashes *Gizmo*'s body into bloody fragments!
Atlan slashes *Gizmo*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Gizmo* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A black wolf hits Gizmo's body extremely hard.
*Gizmo* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gizmo*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests