Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Adella
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:04 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Adella » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:27 am

The Feast Hall
A large table dominates this room with chairs broken and turned over
surrounding its polished wood. Plates are broken and shattered about the room,
with stains covering the floor from spilled wine. Large tapestries which once
adorned the walls are now torn and charred, having been put to flame long ago.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [2]

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Strong > n
w
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
*Byrg* is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Kazura* is standing here.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
w
w
The dreadguard says 'This is the will of the Great Lord!'
The dreadguard tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kazura* leaves east.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the dreadguard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the dreadguard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the dreadguard: Scratched >
Natia has arrived from the east.

d ing MV:Tiring - the dreadguard: Scratched >
You try to slice the dreadguard, but he deflects the blow.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by the dreadguard!
The dreadguard tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
A Smelly Bathroom
[ obvious exits: S ]
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Lady Natia the Honored Sister is standing here.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.

* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The dreadguard says 'This is the will of the Great Lord!'
The dreadguard tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
Natia leaves east.

* HP:Battered SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - the dreadguard: Healthy > f
w
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
The dreadguard tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
A flash of bright red fire sent by the dreadguard is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A torch is here on the ground. [2]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

nynaota
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by nynaota » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:26 am

Didn't even know I was getting trash talked, sweet.

1. It was a lot faster than the log makes it appear as per usual.
2. He was in a city, on a horse, with lots of door rooms nearby. This is why I thought he was having troubles getting away.
3. He had just narrated before we hit, despite this I admit at the end I was kinda confused because it did start seeming like he was afk
4. I sent him a tell about his gear being left, he never mentioned being afk.

but do go ahead and keep talking trash

ps. i very much dislike people being killed afk, it does seem that happened unbeknown to me at the time, and for that i do apologize.

Yaerin
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Yaerin » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:06 pm

You say 'I think we get spanked here'

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k h.dark]
They aren't here.
*Byrg* has arrived from above.
*Rakashasa* has arrived from above.
Ominas tries to pound *Jakd*, but he parries successfully.

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
You slash *Byrg*'s head.

hd
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched > *Jakd* stabs Ominas's left leg.
[diag horse]
A large destrier is in excellent condition.
A large destrier is strong.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched >

Rakashasa assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched >
You slash *Byrg*'s right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Jakd* stabs Ominas's left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >

Jakd assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >

*Rakashasa* pierces your left leg very hard.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >
[bash ]
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >

*Rakashasa* pierces your head very hard.
*Jakd* barely stabs Ominas's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >

*Rakashasa* pierces your right leg very hard.
Ragan slashes Rakashasa's right arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Rakashasa's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Rakashasa's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Rakashasa, but he parries successfully.
*Byrg* crushes your body very hard.
*Jakd* stabs Ominas's body.
Ominas tries to pound *Jakd*, but he deflects the blow.
Ominas sends *Jakd* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
nar off it

Ominas says 'I agree unless you can land'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >

*Rakashasa* pierces your left arm hard.
Ragan slashes Rakashasa's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Rakashasa's left arm with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Rakashasa, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Rakashasa, but he parries successfully.
*Byrg* crushes your right leg extremely hard.
Ominas pounds *Jakd*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Rakashasa* pierces your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >

*Rakashasa* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >

*Rakashasa* leaves up.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
f
You narrate 'off it'

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Cruoris* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
f

*Cruoris* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You barely slash *Byrg*'s right arm.
Ominas pounds *Jakd*'s left hand into bloody fragments!

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > *Jakd* stabs Ominas's body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
mw
f
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Cruoris assumes an offensive striking posture.

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


Ragan slashes Jakd's body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Byrg's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Byrg's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jakd, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* stabs your right arm hard.
*Byrg* crushes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jakd* stabs Ominas's body.


*Jakd* avoids being bashed by Ominas who loses his balance and falls!

w
w

*Cruoris* stabs your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



Ragan slashes Jakd's head extremely hard.
A Shienaran forward scout barely tickles Byrg's right foot with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Byrg's right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jakd, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* stabs your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Byrg* crushes your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jakd* stabs Ominas's left arm hard.
Jakd assumes a defensive striking posture.


*Cruoris* sheathes a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into an earthen brown mantle.
Ominas narrates 'to where?'


A copper headed throwing axe arcs through the air.

You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Adella the Healer is resting here.
Etain of Tarabon is resting here.
Reyne Verenhald |{D}| is standing here.
Pietr Hawke is here, looking dazed and confused.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

arjuna
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by arjuna » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 am

Hidden Path
You wonder how old this path is - it is well worn, but still totally concealed
from the sky, for some reason. You can barely see the sky from here, so totally
do the trees cover the path. However, you can just barely glimpse the bottom of
a tower ahead to the north, at the end of this path.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A well balanced throwing spike is here, plume attached.
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
*Trill* is sitting here.
*Cravok* is here, fighting Fermin.
Fermin of Two Rivers is here, fighting Romac, riding a gray palfrey.
*Romac* is here, fighting Fermin.
A raven is here flying around.
A sergeant is here, fighting Razhak.
*Razhak* is here, fighting a sergeant, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Corath the Baron is here, fighting Trill, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A sergeant is here, fighting Romac.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Romac* leaves south.
You barely stab *Razhak*'s left leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - a sergeant: Scratched - Razhak: Battered > A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
You barely stab *Cravok*'s right leg.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered - Cravok: Beaten > get spike
get spike

*Cravok* leaves south.

get spike
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Fermin stabs *Trill*'s left arm hard.
You get a throwing spike.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You don't see a spike here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You don't see a spike here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
Fermin stabs *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
A sergeant joins a sergeant's fight!
A sergeant pounds Trill's head.
Corath slashes *Trill*'s body very hard.
You stab *Trill*'s body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Wounded > kill dark
kill dark
kill dark
l
You stab *Trill*'s left arm hard.
Fermin stabs *Trill*'s right leg very hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > Hidden Path
You wonder how old this path is - it is well worn, but still totally concealed
from the sky, for some reason. You can barely see the sky from here, so totally
do the trees cover the path. However, you can just barely glimpse the bottom of
a tower ahead to the north, at the end of this path.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a soldier is lying here.
*Trill* is sitting here.
Fermin of Two Rivers is here, fighting Trill, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven is here flying around.
A sergeant is here, fighting Trill.
Lord Corath the Baron is here, fighting Trill, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A sergeant is here, fighting Trill.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > change mood brave
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
A sergeant pounds Trill's left leg.
Fermin stabs *Trill*'s right leg hard.
A sergeant pounds Trill's body hard.
Corath slashes *Trill*'s right foot very hard.
Mood changed to: Brave

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > rem dirk
draw spike
throw
wi dirk
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > Fermin now follows Corath.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > You stop using a pair of moonstone hilted dirks.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > The fighting is too thick for you to be able to aim properly!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > You're already wielding a weapon.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > kill dark

Fermin tries to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Corath: Wounded - Trill: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Trill* leaves south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark
kill dark
Corath leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Fermin leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
A raven leaves south.
You follow Corath.

Hidden Path
The trees to either side loom up beside and over this path, concealing the
break among the trees that would have given this path away. A gate, totally
covered with shrubs, and cleverly shaped in the form of trees, leads south
to the road. Small tracks lead north, along the path, from the gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A raven is here flying around.
Fermin of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Corath the Baron is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Corath leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Fermin leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
A raven leaves south.
You follow Corath.

Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A raven is here flying around.
Fermin of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Corath the Baron is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Trill* is standing here.
You try to hit *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Battered >
Fermin tries to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
Corath tries to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

rem dirk
draw spike
throw
wi dirk
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > You don't seem to be using a dirk.
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Battered > You are already wielding a weapon!

Fermin stabs *Trill*'s right arm.: Battered >
You throw a throwing spike at *Trill*.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > kill dark

Fermin tries to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten >
A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > kill dark
kill dark

*Trill* leaves north.

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > *Trill* spasms in excruciating pain as he is struck by a throwing spike.
Fermin tries to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.
You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You stab *Trill*'s body hard.

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > kill dark
*Trill* avoids being bashed by Corath who loses his balance and falls!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > kill dark
You do the best you can!
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Beaten > You stab *Trill*'s body hard.
Fermin stabs *Trill*'s right foot hard.
You stab *Trill*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Critical > You do the best you can!

rem dirk
draw spike
throw
wi dirk
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Critical > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Critical > kill dark
You stop using a pair of moonstone hilted dirks.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Trill: Critical > kill dark
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a jeweled wristcuff.

You throw a throwing spike at *Trill*.tical >
*Trill* leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark

Fermin tries to stab *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > kill dark

A throwing spike arcs through the air.
Corath tries to slash *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

kill dark
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You wield a pair of moonstone hilted dirks with both hands.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Corath slashes *Trill*'s left arm hard.
*Trill* tries to stab Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
Fermin stabs *Trill*'s body.
You try to stab *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Fermin: Battered - Trill: Critical > A throwing spike rips through *Trill*'s guts as he collapses to the ground.
*Trill* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Trill*'s death cry.

Raefnal
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:48 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Raefnal » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Lag ouch!


* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Crickhet: Scratched > f

You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Crickhet: Scratched > You narrate 'off '

Dheth narrates 'out rae'rickhet: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Standing on a Low Hill
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A hunter looks for tracks here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You fled WEST
e
e
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Torit* is standing here.
*Crickhet* is standing here.
*Decrepit* is standing here.
*Rig* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Decrepit* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched > e

*Torit* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched > f
*Rig* clambers to his feet.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched > e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Torit* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely pierce *Decrepit*'s right leg.
Athair narrates 'come apple'
You flee head over heels.
A Large Ant Hill
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Caralain Grass
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Athair narrates 'we are hag here'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
*Decrepit* has arrived from the south.
*Decrepit* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Torit* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Torit* stabs your right arm extremely hard.
You tickle *Decrepit*'s body with your pierce.
*Decrepit* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Rig* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Rig* pounds your head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
You barely tickle *Decrepit*'s body with your pierce.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
Ominas narrates 'so where's ds?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Torit* stabs your left hand hard.
You tickle *Decrepit*'s left arm with your pierce.

e R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >

*Decrepit* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Torit* stabs your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Decrepit* says 'sjK'

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched > e

*Rig* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Torit* stabs your left arm very hard.
*Decrepit* blasts your head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched > e
e

Dheth narrates 'i fucked up room label my bad'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched >
*Rig* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Decrepit* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Decrepit: Scratched > *Rig* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Torit* stabs your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Dheth.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > e
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Dheth narrates '2 new'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Constantine narrates 'Either Cara, apple...or somewhere else'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > t dheth i lagged out and died
You tell Dheth 'i lagged out and died'

fiddler
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by fiddler » Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:34 am

Die witch.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
b
You try to slash *Leria*, but she deflects the blow.
*Leria* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Leria*'s commands.
*Leria* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

[bash ] Bursting MV:Tiring - Leria: Scratched >

+
*Leria* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
A fade joins your fight!
A wolfish trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!

=
Your bash at *Leria* sends her sprawling!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Leria: Scratched >
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Leria's body extremely hard.
A wolfish trolloc cleaves Leria's right leg into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes Leria's body into bloody fragments!
You slash *Leria*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Leria: Wounded > sa uhroh
You hiss 'uhroh'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Leria: Wounded > serk
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Leria: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Leria's left leg into bloody fragments!
A wolfish trolloc tries to cleave Leria, but she deflects the blow.
A fade slashes Leria's body into bloody fragments!
You slash *Leria*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Leria: Beaten >
You slash *Leria*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Leria* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Leria*'s commands.
*Leria* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Leria: Critical >
A fade slashes Leria's body extremely hard.
*Leria* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Leria*'s commands.
*Leria* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Leria's body extremely hard.
*Leria* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Leria*'s death cry.

Castien
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Castien » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:47 am

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong > k hound
You scythe Siffas the Eyeless's body into bloody fragments!
Koschei leaves up.
Shiva fails to slash a darkhound.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mariko: Healthy - Siffas the Eyeless: Hurt > l
Foxden
Enshrouded in darkness, this well-dug den is home to many a fox. The
barking of small cubs can be heard, although the older foxes are wise
enough to keep quiet with any intruding presence. Small side-tunnels lead
out in all directions, and the main one leads up back towards the hillside
and the windy plains.
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Mariko the Tower Accepted is standing here.
Ciri al'Min Orin is standing here.
Shiva Hakar is here, fighting a darkhound.
A darkhound is here, fighting Shiva.
A creature with leathery wings observes you.
A Dhjin'en trolloc looms here, licking blood off his talons.
A Dhjin'en trolloc looms here, licking blood off his talons.
A Dhjin'en trolloc looms here, licking blood off his talons.
A Dhjin'en trolloc looms here, licking blood off his talons.
A Dhjin'en trolloc looms here, licking blood off his talons.
A Dhjin'en trolloc is here, fighting Shiva.
Siffas the Eyeless is here, fighting Mariko.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mariko: Healthy - Siffas the Eyeless: Hurt >
A darkhound tries to hit Shiva, but she deflects the blow.
A draghkar joins Siffas the Eyeless's fight!
A Dhjin'en trolloc joins Siffas the Eyeless's fight!
A Dhjin'en trolloc joins Siffas the Eyeless's fight!
A Dhjin'en trolloc joins Siffas the Eyeless's fight!
A Dhjin'en trolloc joins Siffas the Eyeless's fight!
A Dhjin'en trolloc joins Siffas the Eyeless's fight!
Shiva slashes a darkhound's body into bloody fragments!
You scythe Siffas the Eyeless's head into bloody fragments!
A Dhjin'en trolloc tries to slash Shiva, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mariko: Healthy - Siffas the Eyeless: Hurt >
Ciri strikes Siffas the Eyeless's body extremely hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mariko: Healthy - Siffas the Eyeless: Hurt > l

Siffas the Eyeless sends Mariko sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ciri tries to strike Siffas the Eyeless, but he dodges the attack.
A Dhjin'en trolloc slashes Mariko's head into bloody fragments!
A Dhjin'en trolloc crushes Mariko's head into bloody fragments!
A Dhjin'en trolloc crushes Mariko's body extremely hard.
A Dhjin'en trolloc bites Mariko's body hard.
A Dhjin'en trolloc bites Mariko's body very hard.
A draghkar hits Mariko's left arm.
A darkhound tries to hit Shiva, but she parries successfully.
Shiva fails to slash a darkhound.
Siffas the Eyeless swiftly dodges your attempt to scythe him.
Siffas the Eyeless smites Mariko's right arm into bloody fragments!
A Dhjin'en trolloc tries to slash Shiva, but she parries successfully.
Ciri looks at Siffas the Eyeless.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mariko: Battered - Siffas the Eyeless: Hurt > Foxden
Enshrouded in darkness, this well-dug den is home to many a fox. The
barking of small cubs can be heard, although the older foxes are wise
enough to keep quiet with any intruding presence. Small side-tunnels lead
out in all directions, and the main one leads up back towards the hillside
and the windy plains.
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Mariko the Tower Accepted is sitting here.
Ciri al'Min Orin is here, fighting Siffas the Eyeless.
Shiva Hakar is here, fighting a darkhound.
A darkhound is here, fighting Shiva.
A draghkar is here, fighting Mariko.
A Dhjin'en trolloc is here, fighting Mariko.
A Dhjin'en trolloc is here, fighting Mariko.
A Dhjin'en trolloc is here, fighting Mariko.
A Dhjin'en trolloc is here, fighting Mariko.
A Dhjin'en trolloc is here, fighting Mariko.
A Dhjin'en trolloc is here, fighting Shiva.
Siffas the Eyeless is here, fighting Mariko.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Mariko: Battered - Siffas the Eyeless: Hurt >
Ciri strikes Siffas the Eyeless's left arm hard.
A Dhjin'en trolloc slashes Mariko's head into bloody fragments!
A Dhjin'en trolloc crushes Mariko's right leg very hard.
A Dhjin'en trolloc crushes Mariko's head into bloody fragments!
A Dhjin'en trolloc bites Mariko's body very hard.
A Dhjin'en trolloc bites Mariko's body very hard.
A draghkar tickles Mariko's body with his hit.
A darkhound tries to hit Shiva, but she deflects the blow.
Shiva slashes a darkhound's right leg into bloody fragments!
You scythe Siffas the Eyeless's head into bloody fragments!
Siffas the Eyeless gazes deeply at Mariko...
Mariko looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Siffas the Eyeless gazes deeply at Ciri...
Ciri looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Siffas the Eyeless smites Mariko's left hand into bloody fragments!
Mariko is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Mariko's death cry.
A Dhjin'en trolloc tries to slash Shiva, but she deflects the blow.

Vaeyl Mazakeen
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Vaeyl Mazakeen » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:14 am

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is here, fighting Natia, riding a shadow stallion.
Lady Natia the Honored Sister is here, fighting Hyngor, riding a dun mare.
*Hyngor* is here, fighting Natia.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You try to slice *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Natia: Battered - Rig: Battered > *Rig* sends Natia sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Hyngor* leaves east.

=+*


Natia strikes *Rig*'s body.
*Rig* tries to slash Natia, but she parries successfully.
NATIA PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*RIG* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Natia leaves west riding a dun mare.

+=- -
Natia has arrived from the west, riding a dun mare.

=
*Rig* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Hyngor* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > k dark
*Hyngor* tries to smite Natia, but she deflects the blow.
Natia strikes *Hyngor*'s right arm.
*HYNGOR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Hyngor* tries to smite Natia, but she parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*HYNGOR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You slice *Hyngor*'s right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Natia: Battered - Hyngor: Critical > Hyngor set as your auto target
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Natia: Battered - Hyngor: Critical > k dark
*Khar* has arrived from the east.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Natia: Battered - Hyngor: Critical > *Khar* leaves south.
*Hyngor* leaves south.
*Hyngor* has arrived from the south.
You slice *Hyngor*'s left leg.
*HYNGOR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hyngor: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Hyngor: Critical > k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!
Natia calls lightning from the sky to strike *Hyngor*, dropping his sizzling corpse to the ground.
*Hyngor* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hyngor*'s death cry.

k dark

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
k dark
*Khar* has arrived from the south.
You slice *Khar*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Scratched > Khar set as your auto target
The Dusty Road
The Dusty road widens to the north, while narrowing somewhat to the south.
The road is well packed, and there are many signs of frequent use about.
Small patches of grass can be seen to the west and north, allowing patrols
to rest east while not being in the way of travelers.
You are at: CHOKE
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of Hyngor is lying here.
*Khar* is here, fighting YOU!
Lady Natia the Honored Sister is standing here, riding a |1|.dun mare.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
k dark

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Scratched > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Scratched > bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Scratched > -=+
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Natia calls lightning from the sky, striking *Khar* dead on.

**+=- -=




As *Khar* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5674 out of 12760 bashes (55% landed)
Since 12/21/2017 you've missed 5674 out of 12760 bashes (55% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Hurt > st

Natia calls lightning from the sky, striking *Khar* dead on.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded > k dark
bash

*Rig* tries to slash Natia, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded >
*Aegnor* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded >
*Aegnor* tries to blast Natia, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded >
*KHAR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded >
*Khar* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You are already standing.
k dark
k dark

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You barely slice *Aegnor*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Natia: Battered - Aegnor: Battered > Aegnor set as your auto target
Cancelled.
*Khar* has arrived from the south.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Natia: Battered - Aegnor: Battered > bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Natia: Battered - Aegnor: Battered >
*AEGNOR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Natia calls lightning from the sky, striking *Aegnor* dead on.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Natia: Battered - Aegnor: Beaten >
*Aegnor* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Natia avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > k dark
bash
You barely slice *Khar*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded > *Aegnor* has arrived from the south.
NATIA PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Aegnor* tries to blast Natia, but she parries successfully.
Natia leaves west riding a dun mare.

-=+**
*Aegnor* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

+
*Rig* clambers to his feet.
Natia has arrived from the west, riding a dun mare.

=
*Rig* tries to slash Natia, but she parries successfully.

- -=
Your bash at *Khar* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 7088 out of 12762 bashes (55% landed)
Since 12/21/2017 you've landed 7088 out of 12762 bashes (55% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded > Khar set as your auto target

*Aegnor* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You slice *Khar*'s head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded > bash

*RIG* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.
bash
Natia calls lightning from the sky to strike *Aegnor*, dropping his sizzling corpse to the ground.
*Aegnor* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aegnor*'s death cry.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Wounded >
Natia strikes *Khar*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Battered > Natia strikes *Khar*'s left leg.
You slice *Khar*'s left foot.
bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Battered >
Natia strikes *Khar*'s left arm.
*Khar* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

-=+
*Rig* sends Natia sprawling with a powerful bash!

**+=- -=
*Rig* tries to slash Natia, but she deflects the blow.
You tickle *Khar*'s body with your slice.
Your bash at *Khar* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 7090 out of 12764 bashes (55% landed)
Since 12/21/2017 you've landed 7090 out of 12764 bashes (55% landed)


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Battered > Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Battered > *Rig* looks at Natia.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Battered > *Rig* slashes Natia's right foot into bloody fragments!
You barely slice *Khar*'s left leg.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Battered > You slice *Khar*'s left hand.
*RIG* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
bash


Natia calls lightning from the sky, striking *Rig* dead on.

-=+**+=- -=




As *Khar* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 5676 out of 12766 bashes (55% landed)
Since 12/21/2017 you've missed 5676 out of 12766 bashes (55% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Battered >
Natia calls lightning from the sky, striking *Khar* dead on.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Critical > k dark

*Khar* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Khar: Critical > k dark

*Khar* pounds your right foot hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Khar: Critical >
*KHAR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Khar: Critical > k dark

Natia calls lightning from the sky to strike *Khar*, dropping his sizzling corpse to the ground.
*Khar* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Khar*'s death cry.

fiddler
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by fiddler » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:46 am

Looks balanced to me

Mariko
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:28 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Mariko » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:47 am

Vs zing hp not matter

Post Reply