Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Kryyg
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kryyg » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:15 pm

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > gfate is now set as your door1.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > kill human
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > gate is now set as your door1.
close gate
kill human
Ok.

n
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > 2
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
*Lexi* is standing here.

of
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > *Lexi* leaves south.
A raven leaves south.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

s
* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > kill human
close gate
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
*Lexi* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded > 0
You try to lance *Lexi*, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten > The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

berkHP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten >
[bash ]

0
Cancelled.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

[bash ] ting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten >

=
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lexi*!

-
*Lexi* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A raven caws 'Lexi is at Dusty Road by Fal Dara'

=
Your bash at *Lexi* sends her sprawling!
*Lexi* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten > narr 1n fd
close gate
You narrate '1n fd'

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten > close gate
It's already closed!

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten > It's already closed!

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten > close gate
It's already closed!

close gate
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten > It's already closed!

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Beaten > close gate
You lance *Lexi*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lexi* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to lance *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.
It's already closed!

close gate
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded - Lexi: Critical > kill human
*Lexi* leaves north.
It's already closed!

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > n
kill human

*Lexi* has arrived from the north.

0
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > kill human
A raven caws 'Lexi is at Dusty Road by Fal Dara'
Volt narrates 'bad down gap'
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Lexi* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
Torag has arrived from the north.

0
* R HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Winded > You try to lance *Lexi*, but she deflects the blow.

*Lexi* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.l >
You try to lance *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.
[bash ]

-
Torag tries to stab *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.

+
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Lexi devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]

Torag
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Torag » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:12 pm

Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A poster has been tacked to the gate here, bearing a seal.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
*Lexi* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary >
*Lexi* tries to pierce Kryyg, but she deflects the blow.
Kryyg tries to lance *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > k human
You try to stab *Lexi*, but she parries successfully.
Lexi set as your auto target

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kryyg: Critical - Lexi: Critical > change mood brave
k human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kryyg: Critical - Lexi: Critical > sheath dirks
draw spike
throw Lexi
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kryyg: Critical - Lexi: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Kryyg: Critical - Lexi: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Lexi* throws streaks of Fire at Kryyg, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to the ground.
Kryyg is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Kryyg's death cry.
You stop following Kryyg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical > You try to stab *Lexi*, but she deflects the blow.
You sheath a pair of moonstone hilted dirks into a pelt of black wolfskin matted with blood.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical > You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a silver Kandori wristcuff.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical > You throw a throwing spike at *Lexi*.
*LEXI* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical >
*Lexi* pierces your left leg hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical > k human

A throwing spike arcs through the air.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical > k human
You do the best you can!
k human

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical > *Lexi* deflects a throwing spike that was thrown at her.
This session you've clumsied 74 out of 140 throws (47% landed)
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - Lexi: Critical

HNNNG

exyle
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by exyle » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:37 pm

*Shaista* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Shaista* pounds your left arm into bloody fragments!


Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Eveline*!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Aloisa*!


*Aloisa* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Shaista* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pierces your body.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical MV:Winded > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You are dead! Sorry...

isabel
Posts: 861
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by isabel » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:21 am

As a professional PK log poster, I would advise you to post the pre-bash hps first because without that we have only a vague sense of the 'ouch' that must have been.

Payment for advice can take the form of abs and club. You're welcome!

kai
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by kai » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:02 am

2
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Critical - Kultunk: Battered >

*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Critical - Kultunk: Battered >
Kyrin chats 'back late 90s'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Critical - Kultunk: Battered >
*Kultunk* blasts the blight bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
The blight bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blight bear's death cry.
*Kultunk* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
[kill dark]
You pierce an Ahf'frait trolloc's head extremely hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >

*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >
HP:Critical MP:Tiring
You have scored 106418598 experience points and 377 quest points.
You need 2081402 exp to level and 23 qp to rank.
You have amassed 39 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Kai the Defender of the Stone [Defender of the Stone 5] (Level 50).
You are fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched >

*Kultunk* blasts your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
Rikkus narrates 'had to wait your turn'

f

Mariko narrates 'woulda been sick'

w
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce an Ahf'frait trolloc's left leg hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
[kill dark]
You try to pierce a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

f
w
*Kultunk* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
*Kultunk* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > *Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Kultunk: Battered >
f
w
A huge darkhound joins Kultunk's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins Kultunk's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A huge darkhound tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s head.
*Kultunk* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*someone* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

kai
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by kai » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:34 am

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - the blight bear: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Mariko chats 'can check I guess'

Tic in 7 seconds!
k kultunk

*Kultunk* has arrived from the west.


A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce the blight bear's body hard.
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*Kultunk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Blight
East: *Kultunk* is standing here.
West: An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
k kultunk
k kultunk
They aren't here.

k kultunk
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
k kultunk
*Kultunk* has arrived from the east.
You pierce *Kultunk*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >

You barely pierce *Kultunk*'s body.
A huge darkhound joins Kultunk's fight!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Kultunk's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
f

You barely pierce *Kultunk*'s right arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Kultunk: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!

s

*Kultunk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A cow panics, and attempts to flee!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A huge darkhound hits your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kultunk* blasts your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The sun sets.
Tic length updated to: 61.944 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Starting tic timer.

*someone* blasts your left foot into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...

Kali
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:57 pm
Location: New Mexico, US

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kali » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Don't be stupid and eat a bash at culhook, especially if you're an fc, and make sure to use a good dline, lol


The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Tempest* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded > [k h.dark]
You barely tickle *Tempest*'s left leg with your strike.

5
* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Hurt >
[channel 'fireball' h.tempest]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Tempest* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Tempest* fails to affect you.
*Tempest* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc joins Tempest's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
-
Reyne has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
=
Delion has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Antoine has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Ruyl has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.
+
Antoine leaves east riding a warhorse.
Delion leaves east riding a warhorse.
Ruyl leaves east riding a black stallion.
Reyne leaves east riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves east.
**+=-
Rafi narrates 'we losing this if yall dont come'
-=
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your body.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You barely tickle *Tempest*'s body with your strike.
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Tempest*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >
Delion has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

5
* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >

Rafi narrates 'ok'
*Nognahoj* has arrived from the east.
*Tempest* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <<----- Uh oh

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >

The blighted tree tickles Delion's body with its hit.
Delion panics, and attempts to flee!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
*Nognahoj* stabs Delion's left leg.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >

*Nognahoj* stabs Delion's right arm.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >

*Nognahoj* stabs Delion's body.
A fade slashes Delion's body.
The blighted tree hits your body.
The blighted tree barely tickles Delion's body with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your left foot extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your body hard.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your right arm very hard.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your body hard.
*Tempest* hacks your left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >
Delion leaves south riding a warhorse.

5
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >

Nognahoj assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >
*Nognahoj* stabs your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Tempest: Wounded >
f
s

*Nognahoj* stabs your body very hard.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes your left leg very hard.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your left leg hard.
A hideous trolloc cleaves your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Tempest* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
Reyne Verenhald is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Ruyl "rat slayer" is standing here, riding a black stallion.
Antoine Rains {Shienaran Lancer Applicant} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Rafi Kroll is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Ominas Crowe is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc, riding a pale destrier.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Ominas.
[channel 'fireball' h.tempest]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > You sense Reyne is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Rafi leaves north riding a warhorse.
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Blight
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
*Nognahoj* is standing here.
*Tempest* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > *Nognahoj* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Fiddler* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Nognahoj: Scratched >

A fade leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A ramshorned trolloc leaves south.
A hideous trolloc leaves south.
A hideous trolloc leaves south.

n
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Tempest* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Fiddler* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Nognahoj: Scratched >
*Tempest* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

n
n
* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Nognahoj: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!

n
*someone* hacks your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Antoine.

Asandra
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Asandra » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:23 pm

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-
*Kazi* looks at you.
=+
The grizzled veteran scythes Kazi's left leg.
A soldier tries to scythe Kazi, but he parries successfully.
*Kazi* pierces your right foot hard.
A shadow stallion tickles a soldier's left leg with its hit.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's body hard.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's head hard.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >
*Zangief* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >

*Fiddler* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

cht 2
channel 'chill' h.2.dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >

Davor has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >

*Fiddler* slashes your body extremely hard.
The grizzled veteran scythes Kazi's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Kazi* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A shadow stallion tries to hit a soldier, but he parries successfully.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's right foot hard.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's body hard.
Davor assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >

Davor scythes *Fiddler*'s right foot hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Full - Kazi: Wounded >

*Zangief* slashes your right leg very hard.
*Fiddler* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The grizzled veteran scythes Kazi's body.
A soldier tries to scythe Kazi, but he deflects the blow.
*Kazi* pierces your body very hard.
A shadow stallion tries to hit a soldier, but he parries successfully.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's right leg hard.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's right leg hard.

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
tgts fiddler
Second target is set as: fiddler.
e
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A pale destrier stands here, adorned with the white flame of Tar Valon, being ridden by you.
Lord Davor the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a pale destrier.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting Davor, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kazi* is here, fighting a soldier.
*Zangief* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting a soldier.
A soldier is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting a shadow stallion.
A soldier is here, fighting Kazi.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Kazi.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
chtt

*Kazi* tries to pierce a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe Kazi, but he parries successfully.
A soldier scythes Kazi's left leg.
A shadow stallion tries to hit a soldier, but he deflects the blow.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's right leg very hard.
A shadow stallion is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A soldier scythes a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
A shadow stallion stops following Fiddler.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >

*Fiddler* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Kazi* tries to pierce a soldier, but he parries successfully.
*Kazi* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Zangief* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Kazi* leaves north. ^^ ^^

*Zangief* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A soldier joins Davor's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
A soldier joins a soldier's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a soldier's fight!
*someone* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Davor.
Circle of Light

Post Reply