Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Zizek
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:47 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Zizek » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:23 pm

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > sa pizza otw, Ive got 10 mins or so
You say 'pizza otw, Ive got 10 mins or so'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zizek - The Blight
Rhys - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zizek - The Blight
Rhys - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zizek - The Blight
Rhys - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zizek - The Blight
Rhys - The Blight
Rhys nods in agreement.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > st
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
down
whe
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zizek - Deep in the Valley

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zizek - Deep in the Valley

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > up
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > r
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > whe

A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zizek - The Blight
Rhys - The Blight
You sense shadowspawn nearby.
*Scrat* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > tell rhys
Who do you wish to tell what??

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
You strike a ramshorned trolloc's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > na s d
You narrate 's d'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > sei

You strike a ramshorned trolloc's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > [embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'fireball' h.scrat
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'fireball' h.scrat

Rhys narrates '1n downer '
*Scrat* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'fireball' h.scrat
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Scrat* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

-
You dodge a bash from a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched >
You strike a ramshorned trolloc's head.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > fl

*Scrat* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > n
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Rhys the Trolloc Dancer is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc mending a weapon, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Rhys.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Rhys.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Rhys.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Rhys.
Rhys panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Rhys leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Scrat* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.

k scrat
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Scrat* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > k scrat
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > You do the best you can!

channel 'fireball' h.scrat
A Dha'_ma KV?V`Uz PFL^ 'h`C A]JVCqcp @v_ rAxN g_Z C_q\mh muuP ZSM]iX '
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Rhys narrates 'downer'


*Scrat* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

+
Rhys has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
Rhys leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a Dha'vol trolloc's attempt to cleave you.

=
You dodge a bash from a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'fireball' h.scrat
Nobody here by that name.
*Scrat* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'fireball' h.scrat
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Scrat* slices your body into bloody fragments!


*Scrat* slices your body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves your body.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'fireball' h.scrat
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Rhys has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

+
Rhys scythes *Scrat*'s body with Water Flows Downhill.

+
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a Dha'vol trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

=
You dodge a bash from *Scrat* who loses his balance and falls!

=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Scrat*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'fireball' h.scrat
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Rhys sends *Scrat* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Rhys scythes *Scrat*'s right arm very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your fireball blasts into *Scrat*, dropping his charred corpse to the ground.
*Scrat* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Scrat*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Scratched > channel 'flame strike' h.scrat
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
You barely strike a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - a ramshorned trolloc: Hurt > rel

Rhys gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a water skin from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a raven-clasped belt of tightly woven steel from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a heron marked blade with a jeweled hilt from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a backpack from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a carved talisman of Avendesora from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a carved talisman of Avendesora from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Scrat.
Rhys gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Scrat.

pial
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby pial » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:37 pm

I hope Rhys was low there or something, otherwise Scrat died while having almost no chance of killing either of you right there.

Scrat
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Scrat » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Rhys was beaten, and if that bash had landed Zizek would have been too.

Auriona
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Auriona » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:17 pm

solid fireballs, good on your for staying in and fighting scrat.

Vaen
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Vaen » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Could have definitely been more painful if I didn't fail all three manual flees.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > s
Down the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
*Byrg* is standing here.
*Eviscerator* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a |1|.shadow stallion
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
*Byrg* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched > n

*Zarth* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched > You slash *Byrg*'s left arm very hard.
*Byrg* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Zarth* leaves north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Eviscerator* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched > cmw
f
w
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 203 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't escape! <--- fuck

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched > *Zarth* has arrived from the north.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Byrg: Scratched >
You slash *Byrg*'s left leg.
*Byrg* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt > f
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <-- fuck
*Eviscerator* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <--- fuck

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >
*Zarth* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt >
*Zarth* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt > f

Eviscerator assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Byrg: Hurt > w

*Zarth* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Eviscerator* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Byrg* scythes your body very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Zarth* looks at you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Zarth* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Byrg: Scratched >
*Zarth* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
*Eviscerator* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape! <--fu...actually, this failing was pretty helpful.
*Byrg* scythes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.

Gizmo
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Gizmo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Corath only person who can bash me everytime when im in full dodge. :( 137 db. Also I hate auto wimpy

*Corath* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Corath* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Corath: Scratched >
3
3
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Corath: Scratched > Errtu narrates 'stupid lag'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Corath: Scratched >
Harambe narrates 'i'm beat'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Corath: Scratched >
nar oh corath now
A hound of the shadow tickles Corath's body with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely hits Corath's body.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Corath's body with her hit.
A hound of the shadow tickles Corath's right leg with her hit.
You pierce *Corath*'s body.
You narrate 'oh corath now'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
*Coraen* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Landon* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*Inymis* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
*Inymis* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Harambe has arrived from the north.
*Landon* assumes Lizard in the Thornbush.
*Landon* hacks Harambe's body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
You barely pierce *Corath*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
f

*Corath* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
*Coraen* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Harambe panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
Harambe leaves north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
A hound of the shadow tickles Corath's left leg with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Corath's body with her hit.
*Corath* blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
Harambe has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Inymis*!
Harambe leaves east.
*Inymis* is now a member of *Landon*'s group.
A crow is now a member of *Landon*'s group.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
*Landon* hacks your left leg into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Corath: Scratched >
*Landon* hacks your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Inymis* slashes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hound of the shadow tickles Corath's right arm with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Corath's left leg with her hit.
*Corath* blasts your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Double flee right here? vvvv

You flee head over heels.
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
*Inymis* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Landon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Corath* is here, fighting a hound of the shadow, riding a warhorse.
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Corath.
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Corath.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
north

*Landon* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Landon: Hurt >
west
*Corath* panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Landon: Hurt > You barely pierce *Landon*'s body.
*someone* flows effortlessly into The Falcon Swoops.
*someone* hacks your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
East: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
Up: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Down: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Landon
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Landon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm surprised my spam hit you. This tends to be my normal state of luck and happened at the start of pk.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harambe: Beaten > kill harambe
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harambe: Beaten > kill harambe
Coraen narrates 'not sure where r2 went'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harambe: Beaten > kill harambe
*Harambe* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Harambe: Beaten > kill harambe

Keser blasts *Harambe*'s left arm very hard.
You assume The Courtier Taps His Fan, hacking *Harambe*'s head.
*Harambe* leaves south.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Harambe* has arrived from the south.

kill harambe
* R HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > kill harambe
kill harambe
kill harambe
A grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart joins Coraen's fight!
A grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart tries to slash Gizmo, but she deflects the blow.
Coraen tries to hack *Gizmo*, but she deflects the blow.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce Coraen, but he parries successfully.
*Harambe* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Inymis has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.
They aren't here.
Keser tries to blast *Gizmo*, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > They aren't here.

Decrepit
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Decrepit » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Unlucky timing.


* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kendall: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Kendall: Hurt > You panic and
attempt to flee!
Davor assumes an offensive striking posture.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]12633
Fleeing
Toribio the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Toribio leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Toribio.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Toribio the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Aira* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Orino* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Miranda* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Coraen* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Darlana* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Davor* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Davor.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Davor.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Orino* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Darlana*!
*Aira* lances Toribio's right arm hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Orino: Wounded >
f

Toribio panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Orino: Wounded >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Orino* lances your left hand hard.
The blighted tree hits Davor's right arm.
The blighted tree tries to hit Davor, but he deflects the blow.
Rig narrates 'heh'
*Kendall* cleaves your right arm hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Orino: Wounded >
Toribio leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Orino: Wounded >

*Davor* sends the blighted tree sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Davor* sends the blighted tree sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Orino: Wounded >
*Coraen* hacks your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Orino: Wounded >

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Darlana is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Toribio.

Benito
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Benito » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
*Xafelar* throws a fireball at Auriona, who screams in pain.

nar er
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
*Asharek* pierces Eldrenia's head.
Adael pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right hand hard.
*Rark* sends Valjean sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten > You narrate 'er'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
x

*Asharek* avoids being bashed by Eldrenia who loses her balance and falls!
Davor avoids being bashed by *Decrepit* who loses his balance and falls!
*Xafelar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Davor moves swiftly to protect Lyren.
*Xafelar* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
*Abraham* sends Eldrenia sprawling with a powerful bash!

mb
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >

*Deviant* is now a member of *Rark*'s group.
Auriona panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten > Auriona leaves west
riding a bloodstock stallion.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Darlana throws a fireball at *Asharek*, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Beaten >
*Deviant* tickles Valjean's body with his pierce.
*Abraham* blasts Eldrenia's right arm hard.
Lyren lances *Decrepit*'s right leg.
*Rark* pounds Valjean's right leg.
*Asharek* pierces Eldrenia's right arm hard.
*Merkin* blasts Valjean's left leg.
Adael pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body hard.
You crush a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
Davor hacks a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body very hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to blast Darlana, but she deflects the blow.
Darlana strikes a Ghar'ghael trolloc's right leg.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Xafelar* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
*Asharek* looks at Eldrenia.

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
*Asharek* pierces Eldrenia's head.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Auriona has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
*Xafelar* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical >
Reen tries to hack *Rark*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

x
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Darlana: Healthy - a Ghar'ghael trolloc: Critical > Reen tries to hack
*Rark*, but he parries successfully.
*Deviant* pierces Valjean's head.
*Rark* pounds Valjean's body.
*Asharek* pierces Eldrenia's body hard.
*Merkin* tickles Valjean's body with his blast.
Adael pierces a Ghar'ghael trolloc's body.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Seen enough of the viscera yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ghar'ghael trolloc's death cry.
[k dark]
You crush *Abraham*'s left hand.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Eldrenia: Wounded - Abraham: Scratched >
x

Adael pierces *Deviant*'s body hard.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Eldrenia: Wounded - Abraham: Scratched > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Eldrenia: Wounded - Abraham: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Valjean panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]
*Xafelar* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.


*Zarg* has arrived from the east.
Valjean leaves south riding a warhorse.
Darlana throws a fireball at *Asharek*, who screams in pain.

-
Adael tries to pierce *Deviant*, but he deflects the blow.
*Asharek* pierces Eldrenia's left arm hard.
*Asharek* panics, and attempts to flee!
Lyren throws a fireball at *Asharek*, who screams in pain.
*Zarg* tries to hack Darlana, but she parries successfully.
Davor avoids being bashed by *Decrepit* who loses his balance and falls!

=
+
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Auriona unleashes a fireball at *Asharek*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Asharek* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Asharek*'s death cry.

Valjean
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Valjean » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:47 pm

The Blight
The putrid stench of decomposing plants fills your nostrils. The sharp tang of
bile rises in your throat as you look hopelessly for a path to follow. The
clammy air clings to your skin, causing droplets of water to bead unpleasantly
on your face and clothing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
Eldrenia the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Youruk the Stalwart is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
|3|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Khosis* has arrived from the north.
Auriona narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Youruk tries to blast *Khosis*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k dark

Eldrenia tries to blast *Khosis*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k dark
bash
You try to pound *Khosis*, but he deflects the blow.
Davor has arrived from the north, riding a |4|.warhorse.
Benito has arrived from the north, riding a |5|.warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Wounded >
Auriona narrates 'lol'
Benito narrates 'cul'

-
*Khosis* slashes Youruk's left foot.
Youruk blasts *Khosis*'s body into bloody fragments!

=+**
*Khosis* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

+=
*Khosis* is sent sprawling from the impact of an unseen force!

- -=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Wounded >
You pound *Khosis*'s body into bloody fragments!
Eldrenia blasts *Khosis*'s left leg.
Youruk blasts *Khosis*'s head very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Battered > look Khosis

Khosis has some big nasty wounds and scratches.
Battered

*Khosis* is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a thin, black chain
<worn around neck> an ivory necklace
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> an ivory and gold-hilted longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots
*Khosis* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Davor narrates 'bashed s e downer'

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Battered >
You pound *Khosis*'s body.
Eldrenia blasts *Khosis*'s left leg.
Youruk blasts *Khosis*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Beaten > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Beaten >
*Khosis* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
Lyren has arrived from the west, riding a |6|.bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Beaten >
*Khosis* stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Adael has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Youruk: Scratched - Khosis: Critical > bash
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You barely pound *Khosis*'s right leg.
Eldrenia blasts *Khosis*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
Youruk blasts *Khosis*'s left foot very hard.
*Khosis* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Khosis*'s death cry.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests