Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Landon
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Landon » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:21 am

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Wounded >
Alamir the Horse Trader says 'You want to bring on the pain? Have some!'
Ouch!
Livendros gets a blue steel trident from a backpack.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Wounded >
You scythe a horse thief's right leg into bloody fragments!
A horse thief tries to strike a grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart, but he deflects the blow.
A grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart slashes a horse thief's left hand into bloody fragments!
Livendros blasts a horse thief's body very hard.
Adael pierces a horse thief's body hard.
Alamir the Horse Trader barely slashes a young Lion Warden soldier's right arm.
A young Lion Warden soldier tries to slice Alamir the Horse Trader, but he parries successfully.
A horse thief tickles Adael's right leg with his strike.
You scythe a horse thief's right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Battered >
Alamir the Horse Trader says 'You want to bring on the pain? Have some!'
Ouch!
Alamir the Horse Trader wipes his boots in the face of a young Lion Warden soldier!
Alamir the Horse Trader says 'You want to bring on the pain? Have some!'
Ouch!
Alamir the Horse Trader wipes his boots in the face of a young Lion Warden soldier!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Battered > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
'meh crit
You say 'meh crit'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Battered >
Livendros stops using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Battered >
Livendros wields a blue steel trident in a two-handed grip.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Battered > 'here it comes
You assume The Cat Dances on the Wall, scything a horse thief's head into bloody fragments!
A horse thief tries to strike a grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart, but he parries successfully.
A grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart tries to slash a horse thief, but he parries successfully.
Livendros lances a horse thief's right arm hard.
Adael pierces a horse thief's body.
A young Lion Warden soldier tickles Alamir the Horse Trader's body with his slice.
A horse thief tries to strike Adael, but he deflects the blow.
You say 'here it comes'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Battered >
You flow effortlessly into The Cat Dances on the Wall, scything a horse thief's body very hard.
Adael pierces a horse thief's right arm very hard.
Adael nods in agreement.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Beaten >
Alamir the Horse Trader says 'You want to bring on the pain? Have some!'
Alamir the Horse Trader says 'You want to bring on the pain? Have some!'
Alamir the Horse Trader wipes his boots in the face of a young Lion Warden soldier!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Beaten >
Adael says 'can go 1s if you want'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Beaten >
You spin effortlessly into Hummingbird Kisses the Honeyrose, scything a horse thief's right arm into bloody fragments!
A horse thief barely strikes a grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart's left arm.
A grizzled Legion of Unity stalwart slashes a horse thief's body.
Livendros lances a horse thief's left leg hard.
Adael pierces a horse thief's right leg very hard.
A young Lion Warden soldier tries to slice Alamir the Horse Trader, but he deflects the blow.
A horse thief tries to strike Adael, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - a horse thief: Critical >
You assume The Falcon Swoops, scything a horse thief's left arm into bloody fragments!
Adael pierces a horse thief's right foot extremely hard.
A horse thief is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear a horse thief's death cry.
A horse thief stops following Alamir the Horse Trader.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > s
Alamir the Horse Trader says 'You want to bring on the pain? Have some!'
Alamir the Horse Trader says 'You want to bring on the pain? Have some!'
Ouch!
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Adael.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Abraham
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Abraham » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:58 pm

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k human]
You try to blast *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.

[bash ] ng - Gizmo: Wounded - Harun: Scratched >


Asharek narrates 'scent'

-
Asharek pierces *Anomander*'s left leg hard.

*
Asharek pierces *Anomander*'s right leg.
Xafelar tries to slash *Darlana*, but she parries successfully.
Byrg tries to scythe *Anomander*, but he deflects the blow.
*Anomander* hacks Gizmo's right foot very hard.
Gizmo tries to pierce *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* slashes Gizmo's body into bloody fragments!
Gizmo leaves east.

+
Zarg tries to hack *Harun*, but he parries successfully.


Asharek tries to pierce *Anomander*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Your bash at *Harun* sends him sprawling!
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Anomander* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Darlana* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Anomander* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s right arm extremely hard.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s right leg extremely hard.
You blast *Harun*'s body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt > change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Hurt >
Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s body very hard.
You blast *Harun*'s body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Harun: Wounded >
kill harun
kill harun
kill harun
kill harun
Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s body very hard.
Zarg hacks *Harun*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Harun* slashes your right leg.
You blast *Harun*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Harun* leaves south.
*Harun* has arrived from the south.
Zarg tries to hack *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
You try to blast *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Battered > kill harun
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Battered > kill harun
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Battered > kill harun
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Battered > kill harun
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Battered > kill harun
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
Xafelar unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Harun*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

kill harun
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Critical > You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Critical > kill harun
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Critical > kill harun
You do the best you can!

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Zarg: Hurt - Harun: Critical > kill harun
You try to blast *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* leaves west.
They aren't here.

kill harun
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
They aren't here.

kill harun
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves west.
Byrg leaves west.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Harun* is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
Byrg tries to scythe *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
Zarg tries to hack *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

w
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Asharek the Master Havoc is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
kill harun
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Byrg the Dark Master is here, fighting Harun.
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Harun.
*Harun* is here, fighting Byrg.

kill harun
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Harun* leaves west.
They aren't here.
Blokhed narrates 'darlana n e'

kill harun
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
They aren't here.
Xafelar has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves west.
Byrg leaves west.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...
Xafelar leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves north.
Byrg leaves north.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Byrg the Dark Master is standing here.
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here, watching.

w
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
w
The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Xafelar has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg has arrived from the south.
Byrg has arrived from the south.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Xafelar has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg has arrived from the east.
Byrg has arrived from the east.

w
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Xafelar has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg has arrived from the east.
Byrg has arrived from the east.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Harun* is standing here.
Xafelar has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg has arrived from the east.
Byrg has arrived from the east.
Asharek tries to pierce *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
Byrg tries to scythe *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
Zarg hacks *Harun*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Xafelar has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

kill harun
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

kill harun
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
They aren't here.

e
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > e
The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

e
o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill harun
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of Harun is lying here.

byrg
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby byrg » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:03 pm

With the killhit:

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Darlana* is here, fighting Gizmo, riding a gray palfrey.
*Anomander* is here, fighting Gizmo, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Harun* is here, fighting Gizmo.
Gizmo the Trolloc is sitting here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh

Phalz narrates 'stupid wolves'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
[k human]
You scythe *Anomander*'s right arm very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Xafelar has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg has arrived from the east.
Abraham has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Xafelar draws a gleaming blacksword from a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai with a flash of steel.
Xafelar tries to slash *Darlana*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Abraham tries to blast *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

Asharek narrates 'scent'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched >
Asharek pierces *Anomander*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched > where
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

Asharek the Master Havoc is here, fighting Anomander.
Abraham has many sons {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is here, fighting Harun mending a weapon.
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is here, fighting Darlana, riding a shadow stallion.
*Darlana* is here, fighting Gizmo, riding a gray palfrey.
*Anomander* is here, fighting Gizmo, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Harun* is here, fighting Gizmo.
Gizmo the Trolloc is sitting here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Asharek - The Dusty Road
Abraham - The Dusty Road
Zarg - The Dusty Road
Xafelar - The Dusty Road
Byrg - The Dusty Road
Gizmo - The Dusty Road
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded - Anomander: Scratched >
Asharek pierces *Anomander*'s right leg.
Xafelar tries to slash *Darlana*, but she parries successfully.
You try to scythe *Anomander*, but he deflects the blow.
*Anomander* hacks Gizmo's right foot very hard.
Gizmo tries to pierce *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
*Harun* slashes Gizmo's body into bloody fragments!
Gizmo leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt > kh
kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt >
Zarg tries to hack *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt > kh

Asharek tries to pierce *Anomander*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!

kh
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt >
Abraham sends *Harun* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Darlana* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Anomander* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Darlana* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Asharek: Wounded - Anomander: Hurt > bash

*Anomander* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s right arm extremely hard.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s right leg extremely hard.
Abraham blasts *Harun*'s body into bloody fragments!
Bash who?

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
kh
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kh
kh
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s body very hard.
Abraham blasts *Harun*'s body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bash horse
Bash who?

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > bash horse

Gizmo pierces *Harun*'s body very hard.
Zarg hacks *Harun*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Harun* slashes Abraham's right leg.
Abraham blasts *Harun*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Harun* leaves south.
*Harun* has arrived from the south.
Zarg tries to hack *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
Abraham tries to blast *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
kh
kh
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
Xafelar unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Harun*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
Abraham tries to blast *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Harun* leaves west.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves west.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Harun* is standing here.
Abraham has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
You try to scythe *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
Zarg tries to hack *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Harun: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Abraham leaves west.

kh
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Harun: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Harun: Critical > kh
[k human]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Harun: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Harun: Critical >
Abraham has arrived from the west.

kh
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Harun: Critical >
*Harun* leaves west.
Blokhed narrates 'darlana n e'

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.
Xafelar has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.

kh
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves west.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Abraham has arrived from the east.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
kh
[k human]
They aren't here.
Xafelar leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves north.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here, watching.
Abraham has arrived from the south.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
kh
[k human]
They aren't here.
Abraham leaves north.
Xafelar leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves north.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Abraham has many sons {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is standing here mending a weapon.

kh
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.
Abraham leaves west.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves west.
You follow Xafelar.

Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Abraham has many sons {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is standing here mending a weapon.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.
Abraham leaves west.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves west.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Abraham has many sons {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is standing here mending a weapon.

kh
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
They aren't here.
Abraham leaves west.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg leaves west.
You follow Xafelar.

The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc is standing here.
Xafelar the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Abraham has many sons {Ghar'ghael Grunt} is standing here mending a weapon.
*Harun* is standing here.
Asharek tries to pierce *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.

kh
o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > kh
[k human]
You try to scythe *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
Zarg hacks *Harun*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Harun* panics, and attempts to flee!
Abraham leaves west.
Xafelar leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Asharek: Wounded - Harun: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Asharek: Wounded - Harun: Critical > Zarg tries to hack *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe *Harun*, but he parries successfully.
Asharek pierces *Harun*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Harun* is dead! R.I.P.

Eol
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Eol » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:56 pm

The people need to see the fat loot.

byrg
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby byrg » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Eol wrote:The people need to see the fat loot.


Apologies.

You get a plate of vegetables in tangy sauce from the corpse of Harun.
You get a plate of roast pheasant with green beans from the corpse of Harun.
You get a large slab of meat from the corpse of Harun.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Harun.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Harun.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Harun.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Harun.
You get a heron mark blade from the corpse of Harun.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Harun.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Harun.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Harun.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Harun.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Harun.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Harun.
You get a patchwork cloak of animal hides from the corpse of Harun.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Harun.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Harun.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Harun.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Harun.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Harun.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Harun.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Harun.

Auriona
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Auriona » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:00 am

it's the circle of life.

Auriona
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Auriona » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:53 pm

The Blight
The Blight winds about you in a horrid display of vivid color. Foul blacks and
reds stain leaves which were never meant to display such shades. Every plant
and creeper seems bloated and ready to burst apart. Broken trees leak a thick
black sap, which you wisely avoid touching.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Eldrenia the Tower Accepted is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Eldrenia is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Lord Corath the Baron is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ghool* is standing here.
*Zorgruz* is standing here.
*Scizzor* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full >
na matteus?
Eldrenia barely blasts *Ghool*'s right leg.
*Zorgruz* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
Corath blasts *Scizzor*'s body.
You narrate 'matteus?'

emb
x
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zorgruz: Wounded >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

p
* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zorgruz: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
Renaud has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Good MV:Full - Zorgruz: Wounded > [channel
'fireball'scizzor]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Renaud slices *Scizzor*'s body.


Renaud barely slices *Scizzor*'s body.
A rat now follows Renaud.
*+=-
Corath sends *Scizzor* sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Ghool* avoids being bashed by Eldrenia who loses her balance and falls!
You dodge a bash from *Zorgruz* who loses his balance and falls!
*Ghool* sends Eldrenia sprawling with a powerful bash!
Eldrenia panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
You draw some energy from the circlet in your hand.
Ok.
*Scizzor* panics, and attempts to flee!
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Scizzor*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Fading MV:Full - Zorgruz: Wounded >
p
Renaud slices *Scizzor*'s head hard.
*Scizzor* panics, and attempts to flee!
Corath blasts *Scizzor*'s left leg very hard.
*Scizzor* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to slash *Zorgruz*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghool* blasts Eldrenia's body.
[channel 'fireball'scizzor]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*

Eldrenia leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
*+=-
Eldrenia has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
You sense Eldrenia connecting to the True Source.
-
Renaud slices *Scizzor*'s left arm very hard.
*Scizzor* panics, and attempts to flee!
Corath blasts *Scizzor*'s body hard.
*Scizzor* panics, and attempts to flee!
=

You draw some energy from the circlet in your hand.
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your fireball blasts into *Scizzor*, dropping his charred corpse to the ground.
*Scizzor* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Scizzor*'s death cry.

Naberius
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Naberius » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:42 pm

where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Naberius - The Blight
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > who
Players
-------
Naberius the Havoc [Ko'bal]
Devourer the Rabid Hunter [Ghar'ghael]
Xafelar the Dreadlord
Zarg the Wolfish Trolloc
Dimst the Trolloc
Ghool the Abhorrent Dogface [Ahf'frait]
Sazi the Myrddraal [Myrddraal]

7 players displayed.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 70 secs.
Timer now at 70 secs.
*Elokar* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Adael* has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.
*Brocas* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.Domani razor.
*Nama* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Argon* has arrived from the south, riding a |4|.bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Nama* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Elokar* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Nama: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Nama*, but she parries successfully.
*Nama* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Adael* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Nama: Healthy > snicker
flee
You snicker softly.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Nama: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Nama: Healthy > *Adael* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Nama*, but she deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Nama: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!
flee

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Nama: Healthy > flee
w
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Elokar* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Argon* blasts your left leg into bloody fragments!


*Brocas* leaves SOUTH riding a Domani razor..


*Elokar* scythes your body into bloody fragments!


*Argon* blasts your body into bloody fragments!
*Adael* pierces your left foot very hard.
*Elokar* scythes your body into bloody fragments!
*Nama* pierces your body very hard.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Nama*!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
South: The giant blight beetle is here flying around.
West: The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The giant blight beetle is here flying around.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

Brocas
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:08 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Brocas » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:55 pm

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Near the Curving of the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Near the Curving of the Road
To your south the road takes a bend to the west. The surrounding area is
remarkably lacking vegetation. Some small patches of grass grow scattered
across and the road snakes its way through these plains. To your north the road
passes a small forest. To your west you see a small gathering of rocks.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The sun casts its yellow light over the long road.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Suddenly someone places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

400+ hp stab.

Miranda
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:11 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Miranda » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:23 am

Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: passage
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
g
Elokar has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[k dark]
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
=+
*
*
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Mikhan* calls lightning from the sky to strike you, sizzling your insides!


*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Elokar has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.


Elokar tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan

You flee head over heels.
Before the Gap
The road opens up into Tarwin's Gap just to the north, which cuts through
the Mountains of Dhoom. The mountains seem almost to have been cleft in half
by a gigantic axe, while to either side, the massive walls of granite surge
into the sky, almost blotting it out, while to the south, the road continues
through the hills. The cold mountain wind slices through the pass, having in
effect been funneled by the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N S ]11866
Fleeing
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
s
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]N
Door east: passage
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Elokar Navi Shianri is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt of the road attest to the hard use it has seen. Hills
rise up over the path to either side, casting shadows onto the scrub. Black
granite peaks claw the north sky, while the forest lies to the south. The
air bears a hint of the Blight's stench, carried by the cold mountain winds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: passage
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Elokar Navi Shianri is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
Nobody here by that name.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Elokar leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Elokar has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
=
Elokar barely scythes *Mikhan*'s body.

+
*
*+
=-
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
You lost control of Saidar!

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

f
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt of the road attest to the hard use it has seen. Hills
rise up over the path to either side, casting shadows onto the scrub. Black
granite peaks claw the north sky, while the forest lies to the south. The
air bears a hint of the Blight's stench, carried by the cold mountain winds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Fleeing
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
s
s
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt, leading north and south, attests to the hard use that
the road has been subjected to. To the north, the road leads towards Tarwin's
Gap, glimpsed as a cleft in the immense granite wall past the hills. The only
thing that can be seen to either side is the distinctly uninviting foliage of
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Bend in the Road
The road bends, leading north and west here. Far to the north, a giant cleft
in the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen - Tarwin's Gap. The air, hot and humid,
carries a tinge of the Blight's overpowering stench. Dense forest borders the
road, tall trees reaching into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Edge of the Forest
Dense foliage blots the sky from view. The air is hot and humid, tinged with
the rancid stench of the Blight. Oddly, scattered among the normal trees are
some oddly twisted and gnarled trees, as if in pain. The foliage thins out
and hills can be seen to the north. Beyond the hills, the Mountains of Dhoom
claw the sky.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Elokar narrates 'careful.'

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
nar nod
w
You narrate 'nod'

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh > By the Road
The road lies just to the north, seen through the dense forest. Half-buried
road markers can be glimpsed, dotting the roadside at regular intervals. Far
to the north, past the trees, the Mountains of Dhoom are a jagged black line
in the horizon. The air is tinged with the stench of the Blight, carried into
the south by the winds blowing through Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
sc
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You have 104(317) hit, 133(163) saidar and 147(147) movement points.
You have scored 93087670 experience points and 176 quest points.
You need 412330 exp to level and -26 qp to rank.
You have amassed 117 Turn points to date.
You have played 10 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Miranda the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 47).
You are standing.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
e
e
Edge of the Forest
Dense foliage blots the sky from view. The air is hot and humid, tinged with
the rancid stench of the Blight. Oddly, scattered among the normal trees are
some oddly twisted and gnarled trees, as if in pain. The foliage thins out
and hills can be seen to the north. Beyond the hills, the Mountains of Dhoom
claw the sky.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Fleeing
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A timber wolf is here, snarling hungrily.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
n
Bend in the Road
The road bends, leading north and west here. Far to the north, a giant cleft
in the Mountains of Dhoom can be seen - Tarwin's Gap. The air, hot and humid,
carries a tinge of the Blight's overpowering stench. Dense forest borders the
road, tall trees reaching into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
n
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt, leading north and south, attests to the hard use that
the road has been subjected to. To the north, the road leads towards Tarwin's
Gap, glimpsed as a cleft in the immense granite wall past the hills. The only
thing that can be seen to either side is the distinctly uninviting foliage of
the forest.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]S
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

n
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The hard-packed dirt of the road attest to the hard use it has seen. Hills
rise up over the path to either side, casting shadows onto the scrub. Black
granite peaks claw the north sky, while the forest lies to the south. The
air bears a hint of the Blight's stench, carried by the cold mountain winds.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Fleeing
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Scratched >
You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Mikhan: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
f
+Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


Elokar narrates 'chasing'
You flee head over heels.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: passage
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
w
In the Foothills
The Mountains of Dhoom jut into the sky to the north, past the rocky hills.
A wide path cuts through the hills to the east, leading to Tarwin's Gap,
while in other directions more hills can be seen. The air, which carries a
hint of the chilly mountain wind, is thick with the stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]11855
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
Nobody here by that name.


* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
Elokar narrates 'bashed mt'
Nobody here by that name.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
Nobody here by that name.

e
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]849384938493
Door east: passage
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Elokar Navi Shianri is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a bloodstock stallion.

cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
Elokar scythes *Mikhan*'s right leg hard.

*

*
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=-
You lost control of Saidar!

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Nobody here by that name.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
Nobody here by that name.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
Nobody here by that name.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
v
channel 'flame strike' mikhan

Elokar leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
v
channel 'flame strike' mikhan
w
Nobody here by that name.

v
channel 'flame strike' mikhan
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > In the Foothills
The Mountains of Dhoom jut into the sky to the north, past the rocky hills.
A wide path cuts through the hills to the east, leading to Tarwin's Gap,
while in other directions more hills can be seen. The air, which carries a
hint of the chilly mountain wind, is thick with the stench of the Blight.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Elokar Navi Shianri is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Elokar, riding a shadow stallion.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >


-=
+
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

*

*+
=
Your target is no longer here!

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
e
v
channel 'flame strike' mikhan
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: passage
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
Elokar has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
Elokar tries to scythe *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.


*+
=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Mikhan*.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Elokar: Scratched - Mikhan: Hurt >
v
channel 'flame strike' mikhan
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Mikhan* slashes Elokar's left arm hard.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

-
=+
*
*
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

+
=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Mikhan*.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Elokar: Scratched - Mikhan: Hurt >

*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Elokar sends *Mikhan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Elokar: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded >
v
channel 'flame strike' mikhan

You slash *Mikhan*'s body hard.
Elokar scythes *Mikhan*'s body.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Elokar: Scratched - Mikhan: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
-=
Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
*
Elokar scythes *Mikhan*'s right leg.

*
+=
-
Ok.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Mikhan* dead on.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Elokar: Scratched - Mikhan: Battered >
cc
channel 'call lightning' mikhan
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-
=+
*Mikhan* slashes Elokar's left arm hard.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

*

*+
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
-
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your lightning from the sky strikes *Mikhan*, dropping his sizzling corpse to the ground.
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >
nar rip
You narrate 'rip'

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >

Elokar falls down laughing.

l
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >
A black wolf has arrived from the north.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The road works through the hills, leading north into Tarwin's Gap and south
into the Borderlands. The Gap can be seen as a massive cleft in the black
snow-covered peaks clawing into the sky. The cold mountain wind whips through
the Gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: passage
The corpse of Mikhan is lying here.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
Elokar Navi Shianri is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >

Elokar stops using a wickedly scythed longsword.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Elokar draws a shiny copper dagger from a cloak of shifting colors with a flash of steel.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >

Elokar leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Mikhan.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >

Elokar sheathes a shiny copper dagger into a cloak of shifting colors.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Elokar wields a wickedly scythed longsword in a two-handed grip.

grin
* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >
You grin evilly.

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >
exa corpse
It is the corpse of Mikhan.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
a pair of animal-fur boots
a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
an amber hilted iron sword
a silver etched shield
[2] a silver Kandori wristcuff
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
a bright red robe
a shirt of overlapping black scales
a small silver amulet engraved with ravens
a moonstone medallion
a strange, insectoid helm
[2] a gold ring
a many-faceted stone
a crystal lightstick

* R W158 - O - OFF HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Fresh >

Elokar narrates 'That's hilarious.'


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests