Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Naberius
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Naberius » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:37 pm

You say 'fireballs hurt here now'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Elokar* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
*Adael* has arrived from the west, riding a white destrier.
*Adael* tries to pierce Tempest, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human

*Elokar* tries to scythe Tempest, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
You barely pierce *Elokar*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Scratched - Elokar: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Scratched - Elokar: Scratched >
You tickle *Elokar*'s body with your pierce.
A shivering tree barely hits Elokar's right arm.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
*Adael* pierces Tempest's body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Elokar: Scratched >
You tickle *Elokar*'s body with your pierce.
*Adael* tries to pierce Tempest, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Elokar: Scratched >
*Elokar* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Elokar: Scratched >
*Elokar* leaves WEST riding a bloodstock stallion..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A shivering tree tickles Adael's left hand with its hit.
Tempest tries to hack *Adael*, but he parries successfully.
*Adael* pierces Tempest's right arm.
Tempest sends *Adael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k human
w
You pierce *Adael*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Adael: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Buffer Cleared
Xafelar throws a fireball at *Adael*, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Adael: Battered >
You pierce *Adael*'s left leg hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Adael: Battered > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

You pierce *Adael*'s right arm.
A shivering tree barely hits Adael's left arm.
Tempest hacks *Adael*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Adael: Beaten >
You barely pierce *Adael*'s left leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Adael: Beaten >
*Adael* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
Xafelar throws a fireball at *Adael*, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tempest: Hurt - Adael: Critical >
Xafelar slashes *Adael*'s head into bloody fragments!
*Adael* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
You pierce *Adael*'s body very hard.
*Adael* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A shivering tree hits Adael's right hand.
*Adael* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Adael*'s death cry.

pathos
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby pathos » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:33 am

Ouch indeed!

Sarryn
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Sarryn » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:58 pm

The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of Inymis is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Krait* is here, fighting a Domani razor mending a weapon.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Jakd* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Eviscerator* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Sazi* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Domani razor is here, fighting Krait.
*Jakd* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Rig* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Sazi* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a water skin from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a backpack from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Inymis.
*Sazi* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Inymis.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!
*Mikhan* stops using a blade of glowing violet fire.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Krait* gives an inky black cloak to *Sazi*.
*Sazi* slashes your head very hard.
*Mikhan* draws a shiny copper dagger from a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk with a flash of steel.
*Nazgrim* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > You intercept *Eviscerator*'s attack on your mount.
*Eviscerator* slashes your body very hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Mikhan* leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Inymis.
*Nazgrim* leaves west.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > *Eviscerator* slashes your right leg hard.
*Sazi* slashes your right arm extremely hard.
*Rig* pierces your head hard.
You strike *Jakd*'s right arm very hard.
*Jakd* pierces your body.
A Domani razor tries to hit Krait, but he parries successfully.
*Krait* tries to pierce a Domani razor, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
*Sazi* slides a gold ring on to his left ring finger.
*Sazi* wears a Kandori snowflake necklace around his neck.
*Sazi* wears a shimmering pendant of obsidian around his neck.
*Sazi* wears a backpack on his back.
*Sazi* wears a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves on his arms.
*Sazi* puts a silver Kandori wristcuff on around his right wrist.
*Sazi* puts a silver Kandori wristcuff on around his left wrist.
*Sazi* wears a brightly-colored sash around his waist.
*Sazi* puts a water skin on his belt.
*Mikhan* sheathes a shiny copper dagger into a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten >
*Mikhan* wields a blade of glowing violet fire.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 204 hit points.

*Ghool* has arrived from the east.en >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k dark

Yasmin pierces *Rig*'s right arm hard.
*Jakd* pierces your body hard.
Coraen tries to slash *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Adael tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > Adael tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
Coraen tries to slash *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.
You try to strike *Jakd*, but he parries successfully.
*Jakd* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rig* tries to pierce Yasmin, but she parries successfully.
Yasmin pierces *Rig*'s left hand.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > change mood brave
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 122 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > nar burnt

Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten >
*Jakd* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > You narrate 'burnt'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten >
Koagan narrates 'where we?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > nar now

*Rig* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten >
Adael tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Yasmin tickles *Mikhan*'s body with her pierce.
*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Adael pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > Yasmin pierces *Jakd*'s left arm.
You narrate 'now'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > k dark
Yasmin tries to pierce *Jakd*, but he deflects the blow.
Adael pierces *Eviscerator*'s body hard.
*Eviscerator* slashes Coraen's body hard.
You try to strike *Jakd*, but he deflects the blow.
*Eviscerator* sends Coraen sprawling with a powerful bash!
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Jakd* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Coraen, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Jakd, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is sitting here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > l
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Jakd* is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Coraen, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Jakd, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Via barely slashes *Eviscerator*'s left leg.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Jakd: Beaten >
*Jakd* leaves west.

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > k dark
Yasmin tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
You strike *Mikhan*'s right arm hard.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Yasmin: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Yasmin: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Yasmin: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Yasmin: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten > k dark
You do the best you can!
*Sazi* tries to slash Via, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Yasmin: Battered - Mikhan: Beaten > l
k dark
*Sazi* tries to slash Via, but she parries successfully.
You try to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* tries to slice Yasmin, but she parries successfully.
Yasmin barely pierces *Mikhan*'s left arm.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
Adael barely pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.
Adael pierces *Eviscerator*'s left foot hard.
Yasmin pierces *Sazi*'s body.
You strike *Sazi*'s body very hard.

k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
*Sazi* is here, fighting Via, riding a shadow stallion.
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Coraen, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Sazi, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is sitting here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > k dark
Yasmin narrates 'rig batt'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > inv
You do the best you can!
*Nazgrim* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > k dark
You are carrying:
a metal helmet
a thin mail shirt
a pair of metal half-gauntlets
a nasty spiked club
a pair of thin metal leggings
a pair of heavy leather boots
a raw side of meat
a plate of vegetables in tangy sauce
*Jakd* has arrived from the west.

k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > k dark
Yasmin narrates 'jakd beat'
Koagan has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!
*Nazgrim* tickles Koagan's left foot with his pierce.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Hurt > Koagan tries to blast *Nazgrim*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nazgrim* tickles Koagan's right foot with his pierce.
You strike *Sazi*'s body very hard.
Yasmin pierces *Sazi*'s left leg.
Via barely slashes *Eviscerator*'s body.
Adael pierces *Eviscerator*'s body hard.
*Eviscerator* gazes deeply at Via...
The gaze of *Eviscerator* fails to affect Via.
*Eviscerator* slashes Coraen's right foot hard.
Coraen tries to slash *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.
*Eviscerator* sends Via sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > Kendall has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > drop all

Yasmin tries to pierce *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.
Adael pierces *Eviscerator*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > Kendall tries to blast *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
You drop a metal helmet.
You drop a thin mail shirt.
You drop a pair of metal half-gauntlets.
You drop a nasty spiked club.
You drop a pair of thin metal leggings.
You drop a pair of heavy leather boots.
You drop a raw side of meat.
You drop a plate of vegetables in tangy sauce.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > l
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
An evil-looking spiked club lies here on the ground.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
Kendall |Apprentice to Austin Gaidin| is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Kendall mending a weapon.
Lord Koagan Sworn to Death is here, fighting Nazgrim, riding a warhorse.
*Nazgrim* is here, fighting Koagan.
*Sazi* is here, fighting Via, riding a shadow stallion.
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Via, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Sazi, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kendall - Burnt Wagons
Koagan - Burnt Wagons
Sarryn - Burnt Wagons
Via - Burnt Wagons
Adael - Burnt Wagons
Yasmin - Burnt Wagons
Coraen - Burnt Wagons

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > k dark
k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > *Rig* pierces Kendall's right arm.
*Nazgrim* tickles Koagan's right leg with his pierce.
You try to strike *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.
Yasmin pierces *Sazi*'s right arm hard.
*Sazi* tries to slash Via, but she deflects the blow.
Adael tries to pierce *Eviscerator*, but he deflects the blow.
*Eviscerator* slashes Via's body into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > l
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > *Nazgrim* avoids being bashed by Koagan who loses his balance and falls!
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
An evil-looking spiked club lies here on the ground.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
Kendall |Apprentice to Austin Gaidin| is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Kendall mending a weapon.
Lord Koagan Sworn to Death is here, fighting Nazgrim, riding a warhorse.
*Nazgrim* is here, fighting Koagan.
*Sazi* is here, fighting Via, riding a shadow stallion.
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Via, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Sazi, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > where
k dark
*Rig* pierces Kendall's head.
Yasmin tries to pierce *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kendall - Burnt Wagons
Koagan - Burnt Wagons
Sarryn - Burnt Wagons
Via - Burnt Wagons
Adael - Burnt Wagons
Yasmin - Burnt Wagons
Coraen - Burnt Wagons

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded >
Kendall sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > Eviscerator assumes an offensive striking posture.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > l
You do the best you can!
Coraen sends *Eviscerator* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Wounded - Sazi: Wounded > Kendall blasts *Rig*'s left arm hard.
*Nazgrim* barely pierces Koagan's right leg.
You strike *Sazi*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Yasmin pierces *Sazi*'s left leg very hard.
*Sazi* slashes Via's body into bloody fragments!
Via tickles *Eviscerator*'s body with her slash.
Adael pierces *Eviscerator*'s head.
Coraen slashes *Eviscerator*'s left hand hard.
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
An evil-looking spiked club lies here on the ground.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
*Krait* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Kendall |Apprentice to Austin Gaidin| is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is sitting here mending a weapon.
Lord Koagan Sworn to Death is here, fighting Nazgrim, riding a warhorse.
*Nazgrim* is here, fighting Koagan.
*Sazi* is here, fighting Via, riding a shadow stallion.
*Eviscerator* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Sazi, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Battered - Sazi: Wounded > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kendall - Burnt Wagons
Koagan - Burnt Wagons
Sarryn - Burnt Wagons
Via - Burnt Wagons
Adael - Burnt Wagons
Yasmin - Burnt Wagons
Coraen - Burnt Wagons
Via panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Via: Battered - Sazi: Wounded >
Via leaves north riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Kharix* barely pierces Kendall's right leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Wounded > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
Kendall narrates 'rig bashed'
You don't have a corpse.
*Krait* barely pierces Kendall's body.
Coraen narrates 'evis batt bashed'
*Kharix* panics, and attempts to flee!
Adael drops a chainmail tunic.
Adael drops a set of chainmail sleeves.
Adael drops a pair of metal half-gauntlets.
Adael drops a long poleaxe.
Adael drops a wide leather belt.
Adael drops a small purse.
Adael drops a pair of thin metal leggings.
Adael drops a torch.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Wounded > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Wounded > *Krait* barely pierces Kendall's left foot.
Yasmin tries to pierce *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Wounded > get all corpse

*Kharix* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Wounded > get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Wounded > get all corpse
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Wounded > get all corpse
*Krait* barely pierces Kendall's left leg.
*Sazi* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Kendall blasts *Rig*'s body very hard.
*Nazgrim* barely pierces Koagan's body.
You strike *Sazi*'s body very hard.
Yasmin pierces *Sazi*'s right leg.
Adael pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.
Coraen slashes *Eviscerator*'s body.
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > get all corpse
*Eviscerator* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > get all corpse
get all corpse
get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.
Via has arrived from the north, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Sazi* stops using a jade signet ring.
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Adael tries to pierce *Krait*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > You don't have a corpse.
*Sazi* slides a gold ring on to his right ring finger.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > l

Koagan sends *Nazgrim* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sazi* panics, and attempts to flee!
Coraen leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > *Eviscerator* tries to slash Via, but she parries successfully.
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A torch is here on the ground.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here. [2]
An evil-looking spiked club lies here on the ground.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here. [2]
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Via, riding a shadow stallion.
Via Darr is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Krait* is here, fighting Kendall mending a weapon.
Kendall |Apprentice to Austin Gaidin| is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Kendall mending a weapon.
Lord Koagan Sworn to Death is here, fighting Nazgrim, riding a warhorse.
*Nazgrim* is sitting here.
*Sazi* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Krait, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Sazi, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > k dark

Adael tries to pierce *Krait*, but he parries successfully.
Yasmin tries to pierce *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > k dark
You do the best you can!
*Rig* leaves north.

k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > k dark
Yasmin puts the severed head of Naberius the Trolloc slain in Shienar in a backpack.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > k dark
You do the best you can!
Coraen has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > k dark
k dark
Kendall tries to blast *Krait*, but he parries successfully.
Via tries to slash *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.
Adael tries to pierce *Krait*, but he deflects the blow.
*Krait* pierces Kendall's body.
*Sazi* gazes deeply at Yasmin...
Yasmin looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Sazi* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Koagan blasts *Nazgrim*'s left leg.
You strike *Sazi*'s body hard.
Yasmin tries to pierce *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!
Via panics, and attempts to flee!
*Sazi* panics, and attempts to flee!
Coraen slashes *Eviscerator*'s body hard.
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!
Adael assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Sazi: Battered > You do the best you can!
Via leaves west riding a dust-colored gelding.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Yasmin tries to pierce *Eviscerator*, but he parries successfully.
You strike *Eviscerator*'s left leg.
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > alias y get all corpse
l
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A torch is here on the ground.
A small purse is here.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A seven-foot pole with a large axe head rests here.
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground.
A heavy pile of chainmail lies in a bundle.
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here. [2]
An evil-looking spiked club lies here on the ground.
A pair of sturdy metal half-gauntlets has been set here. [2]
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A shiny metal helmet lies to one side.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon.
Coraen the Veteran Gaidin is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Coraen, riding a shadow stallion.
*Krait* is here, fighting Kendall mending a weapon.
Kendall |Apprentice to Austin Gaidin| is here, fighting Krait, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Koagan Sworn to Death is here, fighting Nazgrim, riding a warhorse.
*Nazgrim* is sitting here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Krait, riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Bannerman is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rig* leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > where
y
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Via - The Dusty Road
Coraen - Burnt Wagons
Kendall - Burnt Wagons
Koagan - Burnt Wagons
Sarryn - Burnt Wagons
Adael - Burnt Wagons
Yasmin - Burnt Wagons

y
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > *Krait* barely pierces Kendall's left arm.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

y
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > y
You strike *Eviscerator*'s left leg hard.
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!
Yasmin pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.
Adael tries to pierce *Krait*, but he deflects the blow.
*Krait* pierces Kendall's body.
Koagan blasts *Nazgrim*'s left leg hard.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
Via has arrived from the west, riding a dust-colored gelding.

y
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > y

Coraen sends *Eviscerator* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > Kendall sends *Krait* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
*Mikhan* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

y
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
*Kharix* tries to pierce Via, but she parries successfully.

y
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > y
Yasmin narrates 'evis beat'
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
Coraen narrates 'evis beat weave him'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > y
y
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Beaten > y
Via tries to slash *Kharix*, but he parries successfully.
*Kharix* tries to pierce Via, but she parries successfully.
You strike *Eviscerator*'s body very hard.
Yasmin tickles *Eviscerator*'s body with her pierce.
Coraen slashes *Eviscerator*'s head.
Kendall blasts *Krait*'s right leg.
Adael pierces *Krait*'s left hand very hard.
Koagan tries to blast *Nazgrim*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nazgrim* pierces Koagan's body.
*Kharix* tries to pierce Via, but she deflects the blow.
Adael disarms *Krait*'s weapon with one swift strike.
Adael pierces *Krait*'s left foot very hard.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
*Kharix* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Critical > y
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
Coraen narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Critical > y
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Critical > Yasmin pierces *Kharix*'s body.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

nar
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > y
*Eviscerator* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > y
y
*Eviscerator* quaffs a tinful of a black, foul liquid.
A black aura surrounds *Eviscerator*, who looks much better.
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
Coraen tries to slash *Eviscerator*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kharix* leaves west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > y
Yasmin barely pierces *Eviscerator*'s body.
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!
[get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
*Nazgrim* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > k dark
k dark
k dark
You strike *Eviscerator*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Nazgrim* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Coraen: Wounded - Eviscerator: Critical > You strike *Eviscerator*'s right leg.
Yasmin barely pierces *Eviscerator*'s right leg.
Coraen slashes *Eviscerator*'s body.
*Eviscerator* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Kendall blasts *Krait*'s body hard.
Adael pierces *Krait*'s head very hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Eviscerator: Critical > k dark
k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!
Via slashes *Eviscerator*'s right leg very hard.
*Eviscerator* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Eviscerator*'s death cry.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Adael pierces *Krait*'s left arm very hard.
Yasmin pierces *Krait*'s right leg hard.
Koagan blasts *Krait*'s left leg very hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Mikhan* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You try to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Mikhan: Beaten > gte all corpse
anr rip evisc

*Krait* wields a curved clear dagger.
*Nazgrim* has arrived from the east.
Adael gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a heron marked longsword from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a backpack from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Eviscerator.
Adael gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Eviscerator.

Should of got a few more mik was low krait to got naberius before this and jakd right after.

pial
Posts: 490
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby pial » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:05 pm

confirmed greedlord with all of those get all corpse spams!

andarist
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby andarist » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:34 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Well-worn Path
A lone willow tree arches over the path, its leaves hanging down in a veil
of greenish gold splendor. Resting up against the thickness of the trunk is
a willow tree sapling. The trail curves around the thickness of the trunk
as it bears to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Raizu* is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
Malika has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.wild stallion.
Isaine has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
*Raizu* swiftly dodges Isaine's attempt to strike him.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
b
You try to smite *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.

[bash ] inded - Isaine: Healthy - Raizu: Wounded >

+
*Raizu* tries to slice Isaine, but she deflects the blow.
Isaine tries to strike *Raizu*, but he parries successfully.

-
*Raizu* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Raizu* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Isaine: Healthy - Raizu: Wounded > cmz

You smite *Raizu*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Isaine: Healthy - Raizu: Wounded > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Isaine: Healthy - Raizu: Wounded > narr bashed
You smite *Raizu*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Isaine throws a fireball at *Raizu*, who screams in pain.
You narrate 'bashed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Isaine: Healthy - Raizu: Beaten >
Malika unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Raizu*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Isaine: Healthy - Raizu: Critical > kill dark
Malika slashes *Raizu*'s body extremely hard.
You smite *Raizu*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Raizu* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Raizu*'s death cry.
They aren't here.



And then a bit later....


* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > b
Well-worn Path
Tall pines surround the trail on all sides, their reddish brown bark sticky
with the sap from shallow cuts in it caused by both man and beast. Some of
the trees have had their lower branches cut away for firewood by the
passing traveler, to warm them in the night and to keep away the stray
beast of the carniverous persuasion.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
Malika has arrived from the north, riding a |3|.wild stallion.
Ack, you lost Isaine!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Malika tries to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
You barely smite *Mikhan*'s body.

[bash ] inded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered >


*Mikhan* tries to slice Malika, but she deflects the blow.
Malika tries to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

=
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Isaine has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.


Isaine tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

=
Adael narrates 'where?'

-
*Mikhan* has arrived from the east, riding a |4|.gray palfrey.

=
Malika tries to slash *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Isaine tries to strike *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > l
Well-worn Path
Tall pines surround the trail on all sides, their reddish brown bark sticky
with the sap from shallow cuts in it caused by both man and beast. Some of
the trees have had their lower branches cut away for firewood by the
passing traveler, to warm them in the night and to keep away the stray
beast of the carniverous persuasion.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Mikhan* is sitting here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Isaine the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a Domani razor.
Malika Brooks, Healer is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a |2|.wild stallion.
|3|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > cmz
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > nar rbashed

You smite *Mikhan*'s left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > kill dark
You narrate 'rbashed'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > You smite *Mikhan*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Battered > kill dark

Malika unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Mikhan*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Beaten > *Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Isaine throws a fireball at *Mikhan*, who screams in pain.
You do the best you can!

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Malika: Healthy - Mikhan: Critical > kill dark

You smite *Mikhan*'s body.
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.




After some chasing towards crevice...

Low Road
As you enter this gulley, a few rocks fall loose and begin to roll under
your feet. Large rocks are on either side of the road, and trees rim the
rim of the gulley. Hardy grass grows on the embankments, their roots
exposed and baked. Strange fruits grow among the roots, and green bulbs are
seen as well.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Isaine, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.
A raven is here, watching.
Isaine the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dark
You smite *Mikhan*'s body.
*Mikhan* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

kill dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Mikhan: Incapacitated > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Mikhan: Incapacitated > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Mikhan: Incapacitated > kill dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Mikhan: Incapacitated > narr rip
You smite *Mikhan*'s left leg very hard.
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.
You narrate 'rip'


Warriors = OP

Sarryn
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Sarryn » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:48 pm

Good ol horse bash of doomz

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
*Pulverwise* is here, fighting YOU!
*Mikhan* is here, fighting Adael, riding a shadow stallion.
*Turg* is here, fighting Brocas.
Brocas al'Mornae is here, fighting Turg, riding a Domani razor.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Mikhan, riding a warhorse.
Kendall of Arafel is here, fighting Nazgrim, riding a gray palfrey.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Nazgrim* is sitting here.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Kendall.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Kendall.
Kendall leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > k dark

Brocas avoids being bashed by *Turg* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > k dark

*Nazgrim* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Adael pierces *Mikhan*'s left leg.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Turg's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Mikhan's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Brocas's body with his cleave.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc cleaves Adael's left arm.
*Nazgrim* pierces your right leg.
You strike *Pulverwise*'s body.
Adael tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Brocas blasts *Turg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Kendall narrates 'i batt'

- Pulverwise: Hurt >
*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
*Mikhan* throws a fireball at Adael, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Brocas's body with his cleave.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Adael, but he parries successfully.
*Nazgrim* pierces your body.
*Pulverwise* stings your body into bloody fragments!
Adael tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.
*Mikhan* tries to slash Adael, but he dodges the attack.
Adael tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > nar go well

Brocas sends *Turg* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Adael narrates 'this too many i think'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Brocas's body with his cleave.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Adael, but he parries successfully.
*Nazgrim* pierces your right leg.
*Pulverwise* stings your left hand into bloody fragments!
Adael tries to pierce *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.
Brocas blasts *Turg*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!
*Mikhan* throws a fireball at Adael, who screams in pain.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > wipy

Adael leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > You narrate 'go well'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > nar out
You narrate 'out'
*Mikhan* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > nar out

An Ahf'frait trolloc barely tickles Brocas's body with his cleave.
*Nazgrim* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You strike *Pulverwise*'s right arm hard.
Brocas blasts *Turg*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > Adael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You narrate 'out'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Adael leaves east riding a warhorse.
Brocas panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
Brocas leaves west riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
An Ahf'frait trolloc joins Pulverwise's fight!
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Mikhan* slashes your body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > f

*Pulverwise* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves your right leg.
*Nazgrim* pierces your body.
*Pulverwise* stings your right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > change mood wimpy

Adael narrates 'im out s'
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Mikhan* burn your body!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
*Pulverwise* stings your right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves your body.
*Nazgrim* pierces your head hard.
*Pulverwise* stings your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt >
*Turg* sends a Domani razor sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > e

Adael narrates 'ate a cuple fballs'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > *Pulverwise* stings your body very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
Maybe you should get on your feet first?
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 204 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > f

*Turg* blasts a Domani razor's head into bloody fragments!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins Turg's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
*Nazgrim* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You strike *Pulverwise*'s body.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > e
e
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > f
e
e
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Pulverwise: Hurt > f
e
e
Your mount ought to be awake and standing first!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Mikhan devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

Turg
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Turg » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:36 pm

I am most proud
probably my only way to kill
pro ghar
#warriorturgsmatter

Tran
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Tran » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Moments before this, was pking a confused Knuckle blight who left. Then while looking for Knuckle, I saw Myzec and Mikhan, so went to join Argon at Ragan. The following ensues. (Hadn't seen anyone else other than Knuckle, Myzec, Mikhan.)

Good bye K-sword! You were fantastic to play with!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
You notice an ivy bracelet is hidden here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Argon {Apprentice to Brocas Gaidin} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forest scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > giggle
You giggle.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Anomander narrates 'i got flocked df'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > say Ready to hit? And most likely flee back to here?
You say 'Ready to hit? And most likely flee back to here?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > save
You have already saved during this tic.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Argon says 'sure'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > nar We're about to hit 1u ragan
st
You narrate 'We're about to hit 1u ragan'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > where

*Mikhan* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > change mood brave
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tran - A Shallow Depression
Argon - A Shallow Depression

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill dark

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You try to slash *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched > -=+**+=
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

- -
*Mikhan* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Mikhan* avoids being bashed by Argon who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched >
You slash *Mikhan*'s body.
A Shienaran forestscout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched > st
Anomander narrates 'be there in 2 tics'
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched >
*Eviscerator* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from above.
*Devourer* has arrived from above.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched >
*Eviscerator* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched >
*Devourer* blasts Ragan's body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched > l dark
change mood wimpy
Argon clambers to his feet.

Vlja daeg roghda...
https://media3.giphy.com/media/QQkHkKNzZtGPS/200.gif

Devourer has some small wounds and bruises. (Hurt)

*Devourer* is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a black, gold-embroidered tabard
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<wielded two-handed> a dark, grim axe
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thin metal boots

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Scratched > Ragan tickles Mikhan's body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Eviscerator's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Mikhan's right hand hard.
A Shienaran forestscout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forestscout barely slashes Mikhan's left leg.
A Shienaran forestscout draws a tarnished shortsword from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Mikhan's right arm hard.
You slash *Mikhan*'s right leg.
Argon tries to blast *Eviscerator*, but he deflects the blow.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Wounded >
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
*Devourer* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Devourer* leaves up.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Devourer* has arrived from above.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Wounded > kill dark

*Eviscerator* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You intercept *Devourer*'s attack on your mount.
*Devourer* blasts your head extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Argon: Healthy - Mikhan: Wounded > bash

*Devourer* blasts your body extremely hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Mikhan's right arm hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Mikhan's body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Argon's right hand with his cleave.
*Eviscerator* slashes your body hard.
Ragan slashes Mikhan's left arm hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes Mikhan's body.
*Mikhan* slashes Argon's left hand.
*Mikhan* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Hurt >
Ragan barely slashes Eviscerator's body.
*Mikhan* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Hurt > nar On Ragan

Argon sends *Eviscerator* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Hurt > f
w

Argon narrates 'evisc/devourer now too'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Hurt > Cancelled.
Ragan slashes Eviscerator's body.
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
*Devourer* blasts your right arm hard.
Argon blasts *Eviscerator*'s left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Argon's head.
You narrate 'On Ragan'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Devourer: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --DOWN--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --DOWN--
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Shimu* is standing here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
*Myzec* is standing here.
*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Myzec: Healthy >
*Shimu* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Myzec: Healthy > f
Argon narrates 'all hit ragan'
You panic and attempt to flee!

d

Myzec assumes an offensive striking posture.

*Shimu* pierces your left leg.
A Ko'bal trolloc joins Shimu's fight!
You slash *Myzec*'s body hard.
*Myzec* pierces your left leg.
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --DOWN--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --DOWN--
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++UP++
You notice an ivy bracelet is hidden here.
You notice an ivy bracelet is hidden here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran forestscout is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
*Devourer* is here, fighting a Shienaran forestscout.
A Shienaran forestscout is here, fighting Devourer.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Argon.
*Eviscerator* is here, fighting Argon, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran forestscout is here, fighting a ramshorned trolloc.
Argon {Apprentice to Brocas Gaidin} is here, fighting Eviscerator, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Ragan is here, fighting Eviscerator.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Devourer* leaves up.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

kill dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > bash
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Eviscerator* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.

-
A Shienaran forestscout joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forestscout's fight!

=+*
Ragan slashes a ramshorned trolloc's head extremely hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's right leg hard.
Argon blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Argon's body.
*Devourer* has arrived from above.

*
You intercept *Devourer*'s attack on your mount.
*Devourer* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

+=-
*Eviscerator* slashes Argon's body.

-=
As *Mikhan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Eviscerator* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
Ragan slashes a ramshorned trolloc's right foot.
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
Argon blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's left foot hard.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Argon's body with his cleave.
Argon panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > f

Argon leaves up riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Eviscerator* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.
Argon has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > dism
e

*Devourer* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

Argon blasts *Devourer*'s body.


Koagan narrates 'i am df choke killing flock'


A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave a Shienaran forestscout, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body.
*Devourer* blasts your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Ragan slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A Shienaran forestscout slashes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm very hard.

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Mikhan is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

DeVourer
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:54 pm
Location: DeVourer

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby DeVourer » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Strong revenge, Devourer.

Gmork
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Gmork » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Gretchen's LD with others at commie, Devourer calls out to regroup, so I take this time to back-pedal and afk a bit.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gmork - On the Mountainside (Kno'mon by Kural)

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > rest
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > * HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > nar afk by kural
You narrate 'afk by kural'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > * HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > * HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > * HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The day has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > * HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered
MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *
HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Tiring > * HP:Battered MV:Full > * HP:Battered MV:Full
> * HP:Battered MV:Full > * HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Sarryn* has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
*Gretchen* has arrived from below, riding a Domani razor.
A gray palfrey has arrived from below.

* HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Sarryn* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
*Gretchen* strikes your body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded > * HP:Beaten MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
*Gretchen* strikes your left foot.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
You slice *Sarryn*'s body very hard.
*Sarryn* lances your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
A Kno'mon trolloc tries to blast Sarryn, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Gretchen, but she deflects the blow.
You try to slice *Sarryn*, but he parries successfully.
*Sarryn* lances your left arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Sarryn: Wounded >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Gretchen devour your flesh.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Devourer.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nettle and 3 guests