Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Sarryn
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Sarryn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Odd time to go afk... Think we had just hit/moved from commy. Saw your bloodies, chased n. You were in a mob kit leathers and a scimitar. Died quite quick. Apologies either way..

Loomis
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Loomis » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 pm

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
a

*Kyr* has arrived from the west.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
You try to pierce *Kyr*, but he deflects the blow.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kyr* stops using a water skin.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded >
a

Eviscerator tries to slash *Kyr*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kyr* drinks blood from a water skin.

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kyr* puts a water skin on his belt.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded >
Shimu tries to pierce *Kyr*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kyr* panics, and attempts to flee!

a
a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded >
Shimu tries to pierce *Kyr*, but he deflects the blow.
*Kyr* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Kyr*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kyr* leaves east.
*Kyr* has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
*Kyr* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.
*Kyr* swiftly dodges Shimu's attempt to pierce him.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded >
Shimu tries to pierce *Kyr*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Kyr*, but he deflects the blow.

a
a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded >
a
[k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > Nazgrim tries to pierce *Kyr*, but he dodges the attack.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Kyr* panics, and attempts to flee!

a
a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > Eviscerator sends *Kyr* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Sazi slashes *Kyr*'s body very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

a
a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > Arkaza bellows 'D EMYL ]_ JzqhbpHJro'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Wounded >
Sazi slashes *Kyr*'s body extremely hard.
Eviscerator slashes *Kyr*'s body into bloody fragments!
Nazgrim pierces *Kyr*'s body.
Shimu pierces *Kyr*'s body.
You pierce *Kyr*'s body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

cb
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

cmo
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Battered > Eviscerator slashes *Kyr*'s body into bloody fragments!
Nazgrim pierces *Kyr*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Shimu pierces *Kyr*'s body.
You pierce *Kyr*'s left leg extremely hard.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Beaten > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Beaten >
a
a
[k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kyr: Beaten > Sazi slashes *Kyr*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Eviscerator slashes *Kyr*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Nazgrim pierces *Kyr*'s right leg hard.
Shimu pierces *Kyr*'s body hard.
You pierce *Kyr*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Kyr* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kyr*'s death cry.
[k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

a
a
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Eviscerator gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a water skin from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets the ancient greatsword, Justice from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a suit of finely-crafted silver chainmail from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a gold ring from the corpse of Kyr.
Eviscerator gets a gold ring from the corpse of Kyr.
[k human]
They aren't here.

Sarryn
Posts: 176
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Sarryn » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Sazi* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Andarist narrates 'sazi beat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
You try to lance *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > g
You do the best you can!

[bash ] nded - Sazi: Beaten >

-
*Rig* has arrived from the west.

+
*Sazi* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Rig* slices your body hard.

*
*Rig* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered > nar 1e sat
Argon narrates 'i beat'
You narrate '1e sat'
*Khosis* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered > nar

*Khosis* leaves east.

g
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered > You try to lance *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

nded - Rig: Battered >
Reo has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered >
Reo tries to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered >
*Khosis* hacks Reo's right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered >
*Sazi* hacks your left arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered >
Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rig: Battered >
*Sazi* hacks your body very hard.
*Khosis* hacks Reo's body hard.
Reo tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

ed - Rig: Battered >
Reo tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* leaves south.

[bash ] ed - Sazi: Beaten >
*Khosis* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Rig* has arrived from the south.

+
*Rig* leaves west.

*
Reo panics, and attempts to flee!
*Khosis* leaves east.

*
Edard has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Edard leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

=
Reo leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

-
Argon narrates 'he bashed i crit'

nar ts ent

As *Sazi* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > s
k dark

Argon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You dodge a bash from *Sazi* who loses his balance and falls!

stand
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > s

Andarist narrates 'rig bashed'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten >
Argon blasts *Sazi*'s left arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > You narrate 'ts ent'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > Andarist narrates 'batt'
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten >
Reo has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten >
Reo leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Beaten >
You lance *Sazi*'s right foot into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
k dark
k dark

Edard has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!
Edard tries to blast *Sazi*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > *Sazi* avoids being bashed by Argon who loses his balance and falls!
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > Edard tries to blast *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.
You lance *Sazi*'s body hard.
*Sazi* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!
You dodge a bash from *Sazi* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!

change mood brave
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Sazi: Critical > k dark

Edard blasts *Sazi*'s left leg hard.
Argon tries to blast *Sazi*, but he parries successfully.
You lance *Sazi*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical >
Via has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

k dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Edard: Beaten - Sazi: Critical > k dark
*Sazi* hacks Edard's right leg.
Edard blasts *Sazi*'s right arm very hard.
*Sazi* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sazi*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Reo has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > nar rip sazi
You narrate 'rip sazi'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Reo tries to pierce *Khosis*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
g

*Khosis* hacks Reo's left leg hard.
Reo panics, and attempts to flee!

Andarist narrates 'arkan low'
Argon narrates 'rip saz'
You try to lance *Khosis*, but he deflects the blow.
*Khosis* panics, and attempts to flee!
Via tries to slash *Khosis*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reo: Beaten - Khosis: Battered > Argon blasts *Khosis*'s head very hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Reo: Beaten - Khosis: Battered > You do the best you can!

[bash ] ring - Reo: Beaten - Khosis: Battered >


Reo leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Khosis* leaves south.

=s
*k dark
g
Cancelled.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Khosis* is here, fighting Reo.
Reo of Illian is here, fighting Khosis, riding a gray palfrey.
Ack, you lost Argon!
Via has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Via slashes *Khosis*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You lance *Khosis*'s left arm very hard.
*Khosis* panics, and attempts to flee!

[bash ] ring - Reo: Beaten - Khosis: Beaten >
Edard leaves south riding a gray palfrey.


Via tries to slash *Khosis*, but he parries successfully.
Reo tries to pierce *Khosis*, but he deflects the blow.

+
Edard has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

*
Reo tries to pierce *Khosis*, but he deflects the blow.
Argon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Khosis* leaves north.

n

Edard leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

n
Cancelled.
Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of Sazi is lying here.
The corpse of a shivering tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Edard the Sheriff is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Argon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Reo has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > k dark
Alas, you cannot go that way...

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here.
*Loomis* is here, fighting Andarist mending a weapon.
Hress of Andor is here, fighting Arkan, riding a warhorse.
*Arkan* is sitting here.
Andarist Vidikas is here, fighting Arkan, riding a gray palfrey.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting an ogier.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting an ogier.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting an ogier.
An ogier is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.
An ogier is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.
Argon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Reo has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Via tries to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
Edard tries to blast *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Edard blasts *Rig*'s body very hard.
*Rig* tries to slice Via, but she parries successfully.
Via tries to slash *Rig*, but he dodges the attack.
*Loomis* pierces Andarist's head.
Andarist blasts *Arkan*'s body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves an ogier's body.
Hress pounds *Arkan*'s body.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely cleaves an ogier's body.
A Ko'bal trolloc cleaves an ogier's body.
An ogier strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's right hand.
An ogier strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg hard.
Reo tries to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
Argon blasts *Rig*'s left leg hard.
Under the Trees
Once lush and rich, the legendary Great Trees that tower above are
victims of the encroaching blight. Massive trunks are blackened and
the remaining foliage hangs lifeless from disfigured branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of a shivering tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
k dark
Andarist narrates 'bashed again'
Beneath the Gnarled Trees
Suffering from the taint of dark forces which enfold it, the grand trees
stand exhausted and spiritless. Defiled boughs which once held lush
green leaves now extend leafless and contorted from shriveled trunks.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Edard the Sheriff is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
Via Darr is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
Reo of Illian is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon {Apprentice to Brocas Gaidin} is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* is here, fighting Via.
*Loomis* is here, fighting Andarist mending a weapon.
Hress of Andor is here, fighting Arkan, riding a warhorse.
*Arkan* is here, fighting Hress.
Andarist Vidikas is here, fighting Arkan, riding a gray palfrey.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting an ogier.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting an ogier.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting an ogier.
An ogier is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.
An ogier is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > g

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Reo pierces *Rig*'s body.
*Loomis* tickles Andarist's left foot with his pierce.
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar
e
*Arkan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???
*Loomis* leaves east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
*Rig* leaves north.
*Arkan* leaves north.
Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of Sazi is lying here.
The corpse of a shivering tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Andarist has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Ack, you lost Argon!
Reo has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Hress has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
They aren't here.
Via tries to slash *Loomis*, but he dodges the attack.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.
Edard drops a leather helmet.
Edard drops a thin mail shirt.
Edard drops a pair of leather half-gauntlets.
Edard drops a long-handled war axe.
Edard drops a pair of thin metal leggings.
Edard drops a pair of heavy leather boots.
Edard drops a raw side of meat.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Argon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Reo tries to pierce *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
Hress pounds *Loomis*'s right arm.
You try to lance *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Via: Wounded - Loomis: Battered > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Via: Wounded - Loomis: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Via: Wounded - Loomis: Battered > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Via: Wounded - Loomis: Battered > g
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Via: Wounded - Loomis: Battered >
*Loomis* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
k dark
g
[bash ]
Bash who?
Edard gets a water skin from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a backpack from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a small purse from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a jagged edged warsword from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets an ivory torc ridged with bloodstone from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets an ivory torc ridged with bloodstone from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Sazi.
Edard gets a gold ring from the corpse of Sazi.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Hress leaves south riding a warhorse.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Hress of Andor is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Andarist has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Reo has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Edard doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Edard doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?
Edard doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Andarist tries to blast *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
Reo tries to pierce *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.
Hress pounds *Loomis*'s right leg.
Via tries to slash *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

g
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
k dark
Reo tries to pierce *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.
Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of Sazi is lying here.
The corpse of a shivering tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Argon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.
Edard doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
s
k dark
g
They aren't here.
Edard doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Edard doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
Edard drops an inky black cloak.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via Darr is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Reo of Illian is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Andarist narrates 'block'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
Heart of the Blighted Grove
Small groups of wildflowers grow at the base of the trees. The leaves
on the trees rustle in the wind as a solitary butterfly floats on the
breeze. There is a clearing in the heart of the grove to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Loomis* is standing here mending a weapon.
Andarist Vidikas is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Hress of Andor is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
Argon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Reo has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Via tries to slash *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Andarist leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Reo tries to pierce *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.
Hress tries to pound *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
A clearing in the heart of the grove reveals the rolling mounds of earth
under which the ogier made their homes. The mounds are covered with
green grass and small flowers. One mound in the center of the clearing
is larger than the others.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Argon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Heart of the Blighted Grove
Almost untouched by the blight, the towering trees are home to dozens
of nesting birds. Bees float from flower to flower as butterflies glide on
the breeze. Surely this grove is worthy of all the protection the remaining
ogier can provide.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
Argon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Andarist Vidikas is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
Argon narrates 'i still crit'
Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of Sazi is lying here.
The corpse of a shivering tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Andarist has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
Andarist leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > say hit s
You say 'hit s'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark

Argon blasts *Loomis*'s left foot hard.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > *Loomis* pierces Argon's right leg.
You lance *Loomis*'s left leg hard.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical >
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > nar ent
You narrate 'ent'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > change mood berserk

Andarist has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical >
You lance *Loomis*'s body.
Andarist blasts *Loomis*'s left leg.
Reo has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Edard narrates 'spaming drop shirt ...'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > k dark

Via has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > k dark
k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Argon: Critical - Loomis: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Loomis* leaves east.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Andarist blasts *Loomis*'s left leg.
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!
Reo tries to pierce *Loomis*, but he deflects the blow.
Argon blasts *Loomis*'s body hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > e
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
The Blighted Woods
The ground is uneven and rocky here, with tremendous black roots
reaching up from the ground. The sick trees are impossibly high and
bear no foliage. A fallen tree blocks passage to the east, a parched victim
of the blight which draws ever closer.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Via has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > The Blighted Woods
Deep within the woods, the trees give off a foul scent as of an infected
wound in need of treatment. The onslaught of disease not only manifests
itself in the defiled trees, but in the dry gray soil, the wilted flowers,
the parched vines and the blackened moss.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of a web-like fungus is lying here. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Via has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
The Blighted Woods
The ground is uneven and rocky here, with tremendous black roots
reaching up from the ground. The sick trees are impossibly high and
bear no foliage. A fallen tree blocks passage to the east, a parched victim
of the blight which draws ever closer.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Via has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Deep Within the Grove
A foul stench seems to waft up from the spoiled ground which feeds its
evil corruption to the mangled trees. The forest continues to the east and
west. There seems to be a change in the forest to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A set of thin metal leggings is here.
A war axe has been left on the ground here.
A pair of hard leather half-gauntlets is on the ground here.
A shirt of thin linked mail lies here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The corpse of Sazi is lying here.
The corpse of a shivering tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Loomis* is here, fighting Andarist mending a weapon.
Reo of Illian is here, fighting Loomis, riding a gray palfrey.
Andarist Vidikas is here, fighting Loomis, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon {Apprentice to Brocas Gaidin} is here, fighting Loomis, riding a warhorse.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Via has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Loomis* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Reo leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
Heart of the Blighted Grove
In the heart of the grove, the stedding still holds a trace of its former
glory. The trees are tall and strong, with leaves of green. Healthy sprouts
of grass poke up sporadically from the healthy soil.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Reo of Illian is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Hress of Andor is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Andarist has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Via has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
Hress leaves north riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Heart of the Blighted Grove
Small groups of wildflowers grow at the base of the trees. The leaves
on the trees rustle in the wind as a solitary butterfly floats on the
breeze. There is a clearing in the heart of the grove to the south.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
Andarist has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Reo has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
Heart of the Blighted Grove
A clearing in the heart of the grove reveals the rolling mounds of earth
under which the ogier made their homes. The mounds are covered with
green grass and small flowers. One mound in the center of the clearing
is larger than the others.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Andarist has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Reo has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Loomis* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Heart of the Blighted Grove
Deep within the heart of the grove the tress still hold a dense green
foliage and the flowers bloom in a rainbow of colors. The healthy green
grass bends in waves to the gentle breeze.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Loomis* is standing here mending a weapon.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
The ogier Treesinger walks by, humming softly.
Andarist has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Reo has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Via has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Edard has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Via tries to slash *Loomis*, but he parries successfully.
*Loomis* swiftly dodges Edard's attempt to blast him.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Reo pierces *Loomis*'s left arm.
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!
Argon blasts *Loomis*'s right arm hard.
*Loomis* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Heart of the Blighted Grove
The dense tress deep within the heart of the grove thrive and grow,
seemingly ignorant to the approaching blight. Green moss grows on
the thick healthy tree trunks, and small flowers grow between their roots.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Andarist has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

k dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Heart of the Blighted Grove
Almost untouched by the blight, the towering trees are home to dozens
of nesting birds. Bees float from flower to flower as butterflies glide on
the breeze. Surely this grove is worthy of all the protection the remaining
ogier can provide.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
Andarist has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark
Heart of the Blighted Grove
The dense tress deep within the heart of the grove thrive and grow,
seemingly ignorant to the approaching blight. Green moss grows on
the thick healthy tree trunks, and small flowers grow between their roots.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Andarist has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > w
n
k dark
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > s
Heart of the Blighted Grove
Deep within the heart of the grove the tress still hold a dense green
foliage and the flowers bloom in a rainbow of colors. The healthy green
grass bends in waves to the gentle breeze.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
The corpse of Loomis is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Edard the Sheriff is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Via Darr is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Reo of Illian is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Argon {Apprentice to Brocas Gaidin} is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
An angry ogier is here, prepared to defend the stedding.
The ogier Treesinger walks by, humming softly.
Andarist has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

Annoyed I missed it lol.

Loomis
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Loomis » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:42 pm

haha no worries man, was only like 300tps? I'm not what i used to be...Also, teach me your Psychic ways!!

R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Loomis* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > nar
e
*Arkan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???
*Loomis* leaves east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > k dark

This is what screws me! SO clutch....never pking you again :p Nice kill!

Devourerer
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Devourerer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:04 pm

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Khosis the Darkling Master is standing here.
Phalz the Master Havoc is here, fighting Tran.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tran* is here, fighting Phalz, riding a gray palfrey.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Phalz barely pierces *Tran*'s body.

k female
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > a
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Tran* sends Phalz sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full > You blast *Tran*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Phalz: Hurt - Tran: Hurt > [bash ]
Khosis hacks *Tran*'s body hard.

-=
*Chiko* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

+
*Chiko* tries to slash Khosis, but he deflects the blow.

**
*Tran* blasts Phalz's right hand hard.

+=- -=
As *Tran* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Phalz: Hurt - Tran: Hurt >
Khosis sends *Tran* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Phalz: Hurt - Tran: Hurt > dis
a

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee! <--------- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Chiko*!


*Chiko* tries to slash Khosis, but he parries successfully.
Khosis hacks *Tran*'s left hand.

b
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]
You notice a backpack is hidden here.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
But you're not fighting anyone!?

o S HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?

o S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
a
b
A Field of Stumps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Scrat the Dark Flying Squirddraal is here, fighting Chiko, riding a shadow stallion.
*Chiko* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Khosis the Darkling Master is here, fighting Tran.
Phalz the Master Havoc is here, fighting Tran.
A raven is here flying around.
*Tran* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You blast *Chiko*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Khosis: Wounded - Chiko: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Khosis: Wounded - Chiko: Battered >
You blast *Chiko*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
Scrat scythes *Chiko*'s right arm very hard.
Khosis hacks *Tran*'s left leg.
*Tran* tries to blast Phalz, but he parries successfully.
Phalz pierces *Tran*'s right hand.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Khosis: Wounded - Chiko: Beaten >
strong
[cha mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Khosis: Wounded - Chiko: Beaten >
You blast *Chiko*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Chiko* panics, and attempts to flee!
Scrat scythes *Chiko*'s head extremely hard.
*Chiko* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Chiko: Critical > tar chiko

You blast *Chiko*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Chiko* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Chiko*'s death cry.
Phalz barely pierces *Tran*'s left leg.

Intimadator
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 5:59 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Intimadator » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:38 pm

So Stronk.

Devourerer
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Devourerer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:13 pm

The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you, and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of the enormous worm is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
*Ulga* is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc, riding a gray palfrey.
*Chiko* is here, fighting Tonga, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tran* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
Tonga the Wretched Predator is here, fighting Tran.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Tran.
Khosis the Darkling Master is sitting here.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Tran.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Ulga.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ulga.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Ulga.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > q

The blighted tree tickles Ulga's left leg with its hit.
Ulga swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Ulga, but she deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Tran's left leg with his cleave.
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves Tran's right arm.
Tonga scythes *Tran*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > -
*Tlade* has arrived from below, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Khosis clambers to his feet.
*Chiko* throws a weakened fireball at Tonga, who screams in pain.

=
Khosis tries to hack *Ulga*, but she parries successfully.

+
*Tlade* slashes Tonga's right arm.

**+=
*Chiko* gasps in astonishment.

-
*Tlade* slashes Tonga's body.
The blighted tree tries to hit Ulga, but she parries successfully.
The blighted tree tickles Ulga's body with its hit.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Ulga's left leg very hard.
*Chiko* barely slashes Tonga's left leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc barely cleaves Tran's right leg.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles Tran's right foot with his cleave.
Tonga scythes *Tran*'s body.

-=
Your bash at *Ulga* sends her sprawling!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched - Ulga: Hurt >
*Chiko* gasps in astonishment.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched - Ulga: Hurt > nar pain time
You blast *Ulga*'s head into bloody fragments!
Khosis hacks *Ulga*'s body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Ulga, but she deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely hits Ulga's right leg.
An Ahf'frait trolloc tries to cleave Ulga, but she deflects the blow.
*Chiko* tickles Tonga's body with her slash.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Tran's body with his cleave.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Tran's left leg with his cleave.
Tonga scythes *Tran*'s right leg.
You narrate 'pain time'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched - Ulga: Battered >
*Tlade* sends Tonga sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched - Ulga: Battered >
Khosis stops using a polished onyx-inlaid shield.
Khosis grips a saw-toothed axe with both hands.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched - Ulga: Battered >
You blast *Ulga*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Tlade* slashes Tonga's body.
Khosis hacks *Ulga*'s body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree hits Ulga's right arm.
The blighted tree hits Ulga's right foot hard.
An Ahf'frait trolloc cleaves Ulga's body extremely hard.
*Ulga* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Tran's left leg with his cleave.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles Tran's body with his cleave.
*Tran* blasts Tonga's right arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - an Ahf'frait trolloc: Scratched - Ulga: Critical >
*Ulga* leaves down riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Chiko* throws a weakened fireball at Tonga, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > d
a
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
*Ulga* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > a
You try to blast *Ulga*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ulga: Critical > You do the best you can!

a
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ulga: Critical > a
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ulga: Critical > You do the best you can!
Khosis has arrived from above.

zerk
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Ulga: Critical > a
*Ulga* barely tickles your left leg with her whip.
You blast *Ulga*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Ulga* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You do the best you can!
Khosis hacks *Ulga*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Ulga* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ulga*'s death cry.

tonga
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby tonga » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Saw this coming when I lost connection 1st time. Was amazed I was still alive. 2nd time it was all over. Was so disoriented when I came back lol.


o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Eviscerator assumes an offensive striking posture.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > o
[bash carlia]
Bash who?


Connected to host game.wotmud.org


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known? tonga
Passphrase: nothisisntmypassphrase

Reconnecting.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Coraen: Battered >
Eviscerator narrates 'i hate bash so much'
*Coraen* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Coraen: Battered >
Redeyes narrates 'tlade 1s orch ent'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Coraen: Battered > l

*Coraen* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Coraen* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Coraen* leaves north riding a warhorse.
A rat leaves north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > na ow

Eviscerator narrates 'atlan beat'

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Ok.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Khosis has arrived from the north.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Andarist* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Andarist* blasts your body.
Devourer narrates 'carlia basehd'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered > v

You scythe *Andarist*'s body.
*Andarist* barely blasts your right leg.
*Atlan* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered >
*Atlan* slices your body.

b
[bash ] - Andarist: Battered >
*Andarist* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Andarist* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

=
The young buck leaves west.

+
*Tlade* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

*
*Tlade* leaves north riding a Domani razor.
A rat leaves north.
*Atlan* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Atlan* leaves east riding a wild stallion.

=
They're not here anymore!

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Devourer narrates 'coraen beat bashed'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Andarist* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Atlan* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Atlan* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > v

*Carlia* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > v

*Andarist* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
*Carlia* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > v
v
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [kill human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
[kill human]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A lantern has been left here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
*Ulga* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
*Andarist* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forest scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Eviscerator narrates 'cor beat'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.

*Andarist* barely blasts your body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]
You notice a mirrored lantern is hidden here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
*Andarist* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forest scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Coraen* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered >
Ragan tickles your body with his slash.
Ragan barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forestscout joins Ragan's fight!
You scythe *Andarist*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered >
Eviscerator has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered >
*Coraen* intercepts Eviscerator's attack on his mount.
Eviscerator slashes *Coraen*'s left hand.
*Coraen* winces in pain.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Andarist: Battered > y
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You dodge a bash from *Andarist* who loses his balance and falls!

You panic and attempt to flee!st: Battered >


You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
Correcting map position after fleeing.
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
n
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
Eviscerator narrates 'ragan orch'

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > z
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Eviscerator - On the Stone Steps
Tonga - By the Apple Trees
Devourer - By the Deserted Well
Zorgruz - By the Deserted Well
Styg - By the Deserted Well
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.
Eviscerator narrates 'cor crit kil warhorse'
*Carlia* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w

*Carlia* leaves south riding a Domani razor.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w

Redeyes has arrived from the east.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The writhing grass tries to hit Redeyes, but he parries successfully.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]
Zorgruz the Abhorrent Dogface is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > na i lost connection

Connected to host game.wotmud.org


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known? tonga
Passphrase: doyoufeeluckypunk?

You take over your own body, already in use!

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard > l
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
The News Board is mounted on the wall here.

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Devourerer
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Devourerer » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:55 pm

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Khosis the Darkling Master is standing here.
Eviscerator the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > a
a
They aren't here.

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Carlia* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
You try to blast *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > Eviscerator narrates 'carlia crit'
Khosis tries to hack *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.


* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical >

where
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a
a
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zorgruz - The Blight
Devourer - The Blight
Khosis - The Blight
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > zerk


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical >

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > Eviscerator has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!
[cha mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a
Eviscerator tickles *Carlia*'s head with his slash.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
Zorgruz has arrived from the south.


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a
Zorgruz leaves west.


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical >

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > Eviscerator tries to slash *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
Khosis hacks *Carlia*'s body very hard.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
You blast *Carlia*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.


* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > *Carlia* leaves west riding a Domani razor.
They aren't here.

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > a
They aren't here.

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > a
Zorgruz has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Khosis leaves west.
You follow Eviscerator.

In a Dying Orchard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Khosis the Darkling Master is standing here.
Eviscerator the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > a
Eviscerator leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Eviscerator.

A Potato Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A long sword with a wicked curve and a hilt of bone lies here.
Gleaming in dark reptillian beauty, an alligator skin bracer lies here. [2]
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lies here, gleaming brightly
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A dark cloak adorned with red scales lies here.
A shining steel breastplate lies here gleaming in the light.
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here. [2]
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A fine-grained oilstone lies upon the ground.
A potato is here. [3]
Khosis the Darkling Master is standing here.
Eviscerator the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Carlia* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a Domani razor.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.
Khosis tries to hack *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.
You blast *Carlia*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Khosis: Wounded - Carlia: Critical > a


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Khosis: Wounded - Carlia: Critical > a


* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Khosis: Wounded - Carlia: Critical >

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Khosis: Wounded - Carlia: Critical > Eviscerator has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Zorgruz has arrived from the north.


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Khosis: Wounded - Carlia: Critical > a
Eviscerator slashes *Carlia*'s body extremely hard.
*Carlia* winces in pain.
Zorgruz leaves west.


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Khosis: Wounded - Carlia: Critical > Eviscerator tries to slash *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.
A blight-bear tries to hit Eviscerator, but he parries successfully.
You blast *Carlia*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Carlia* leaves north riding a Domani razor.
*Carlia* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
You try to blast *Carlia*, but she deflects the blow.

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > Khosis tries to hack *Carlia*, but she parries successfully.


* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a
a


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > Eviscerator panics, and attempts to flee!


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > Eviscerator leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
*Carlia* panics, and attempts to flee!


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a
You blast *Carlia*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Carlia* winces in pain.


* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a


a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > a


* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical >

a
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carlia: Critical > Khosis hacks *Carlia*'s body very hard.
*Carlia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carlia*'s death cry.

Tlade
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Postby Tlade » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:29 pm

FYI Tonga. You got led onto Ragan with wimpy 0 (or really low). Hopefully you got your eq back.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests