Shadowspawn Die - A good fight.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Draz
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Shadowspawn Die - A good fight.

Postby Draz » Mon May 14, 2018 4:44 am

Haiku sends *Dominus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >

Haiku lances *Dominus*'s body.
*Bahamut* slashes your right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Bahamut* pokes *Dominus* in the ribs.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >

Haiku avoids being bashed by *Occum* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
Haiku lances *Dominus*'s body.

=
+*
*
+=
-
*Dominus* nods in agreement.

-=
As *Bahamut* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Bahamut* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Occum* tries to pound Haiku, but he parries successfully.
*Bahamut* slashes your left hand hard.

na occum here
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
b

*Dominus* avoids being bashed by Haiku who loses his balance and
falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
*Dominus* crushes your body.
You slash *Bahamut*'s body.
*Bahamut* slashes your body.
You narrate 'occum here'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
Haiku avoids being bashed by *Occum* who loses
his balance and falls!
[bash ]


-=
+
*
*+
=-

*Dominus* crushes your right hand.

-
*Occum* now follows *Bahamut*.

=
As *Bahamut* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Bahamut* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
b

*Dominus* avoids being bashed by Haiku who loses his balance and
falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Dominus* barely crushes your body.
*Bahamut* slashes your right foot.
*Occum* is now a member of *Bahamut*'s group.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
[bash ]


*Occum* sends Haiku sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=+
*
*+
=
*Occum* pounds Haiku's body hard.
*Dominus* barely crushes your right leg.

-
-=
Your bash at *Bahamut* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

Haiku looks at *Occum*.

na haiku ok?
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
You narrate 'haiku ok?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

You barely slash *Bahamut*'s left foot.
*Occum* tries to pound Haiku, but he deflects the blow.
*Dominus* crushes your right foot.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

Haiku lances *Occum*'s right leg.
You slash *Bahamut*'s body.
*Dominus* barely crushes your body.
Haiku narrates 'i going to lose'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Occum* sends Haiku sprawling with a powerful bash!
Haiku panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
[bash ]


-=
*Bahamut* panics, and attempts to flee!



*Occum* pounds Haiku's body very hard.
*Dominus* tickles your body with his crush.
*Bahamut* slashes your right leg hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
2
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is here, fighting Haiku.
*Occum* is here, fighting Haiku.
Haiku of Saldaea is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Dominus* is here, fighting Haiku.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill dark]
You barely slash *Dominus*'s left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Haiku: Beaten - Dominus: Wounded >
You slash *Dominus*'s left leg.
*Bahamut* slashes Haiku's right leg very hard.
*Dominus* crushes Haiku's left foot hard.
*Occum* pounds Haiku's body hard.
[bash ]


-=
+*
Haiku leaves west riding a warhorse.

*
+=
-
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Bahamut* leaves west.



*Dominus* crushes your right arm.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Haiku leaves north riding a warhorse.

na ogogogo

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku of Saldaea is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Haiku leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You narrate 'ogogogo'

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku of Saldaea is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

Haiku narrates 'i beat'

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

na nods
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
You narrate 'nods'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
na we good here
2
2
You narrate 'we good here'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

The lone wolf leaves south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
na once they on mobs flee reenter
2
You narrate 'once they on mobs flee reenter'


* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Bahamut* has arrived from the west.
*Dominus* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

n
2
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is here, fighting the ancient tree.
*Occum* is standing here.
*Bahamut* is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Dominus.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Bahamut.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill dark]
You slash *Occum*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Scratched >

*Occum* pounds your body.
You slash *Occum*'s body.
The ancient tree barely hits Bahamut's body.
*Dominus* crushes the ancient tree's roots very hard.
The ancient tree tickles Dominus's body with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Scratched >

*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Scratched >

*Dominus* leaves west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Scratched >
Haiku tickles *Bahamut*'s body with his lance.
*Bahamut* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Scratched >

*Bahamut* leaves north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Scratched >

Haiku lances *Occum*'s body hard.

2
2
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Scratched >
Haiku lances *Occum*'s left leg.
The ancient tree tickles Occum's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Occum* barely pounds your body.
You barely slash *Occum*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Hurt >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Hurt >

*Dominus* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Hurt >
*Dominus* tries to crush Haiku, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Hurt >
f

*Bahamut* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Hurt >
*Bahamut* slashes your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Occum: Hurt >
e
2
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Dominus* tries to crush Haiku, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Occum's body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Occum's head with its hit.
Haiku lances *Occum*'s body.
You slash *Occum*'s left leg.
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is standing here.
*Dominus* is here, fighting Haiku.
Haiku of Saldaea is here, fighting Occum, riding a warhorse.
*Occum* is here, fighting Haiku.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Occum.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Occum.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Occum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
8

The lone wolf has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Bahamut: Beaten >
b

A blighted deer leaves south.
The lone wolf tickles Dominus's head with his hit.
*Occum* tries to pound Haiku, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree barely tickles Occum's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Occum's body with its hit.
Haiku lances *Occum*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
*Bahamut* slashes your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

Haiku avoids being bashed by *Dominus* who loses his balance and
falls!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Bahamut* slashes your body.
The lone wolf barely tickles Dominus's right leg with his hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Occum's body.
The ancient tree tickles Occum's left arm with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten > *Occum* sends Haiku
sprawling with a powerful bash!
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
=+
*
*+
=
The lone wolf barely tickles Dominus's body with his hit.
*Occum* pounds Haiku's body very hard.
*Dominus* crushes Haiku's body hard.
The ancient tree tickles Occum's left leg with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Occum's head.

-
-
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!
*Bahamut* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
na zerking up get on dominus
b

*Bahamut* slashes your body.
The lone wolf tickles Dominus's body with his hit.
*Occum* pounds Haiku's body hard.
Haiku panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dominus* crushes Haiku's right arm hard.
Haiku panics, and attempts to flee!
Haiku leaves north riding a warhorse.
The ancient tree barely tickles Occum's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree hits Occum's right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Rig* clambers to his feet. <---- disengaged bash miss sitting!? LOL

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Rig* slices your left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

na rig
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
*Occum* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
7

*Rig* slices your right foot hard.
*Dominus* crushes the lone wolf's right leg very hard.
*Bahamut* slashes your body.
The lone wolf barely tickles Dominus's body with his hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Occum's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely tickles Occum's body with its hit.
*Occum* leaves west.
*Rig* smiles happily.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
na out

*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten > You narrate 'zerking up get
on dominus'

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
*Occum* has arrived from the west.
[bash ]

n
Cancelled.
*Dominus* leaves west.
*Occum* barely pounds your left leg.
You narrate 'rig'

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >
You narrate 'out'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten >

*Rig* slices your right leg hard.
The lone wolf tickles Occum's body with his hit.
The ancient tree tickles Bahamut's right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Rig* slices your body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten > You
panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
sc
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: E ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You have 90(403) hit and 123(126) movement points.
You have scored 90692360 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2807640 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

cc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.
Haiku narrates 'i crit'

<-- Cue some running around, Haiku is in, I get beaten up a little.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Reyne narrates 'occum 1w of dog' <-- oh Reyne is here! Awesome

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
s
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Path Through the Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
na patty is alle s e camp fyi
e
You narrate 'patty is alle s e camp fyi'

<-- I run in Malkier to Dog

Haiku narrates 'they 1w dog'

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Haiku calls for the DogGate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper nods.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the DogGate.
The DogGate closes quietly.

na stioll in?
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
2
scan w
whe
You narrate 'stioll in?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the DogGate.
A city lamplighter extinguishes a streetlamp.
A city lamplighter leaves north.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Bahamut* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* is standing here.
A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.
*Dominus* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Inside the Dog Gate
Haiku - Inside the Dog Gate

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
na is reyne outside?
2
2
You narrate 'is reyne outside?'

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
Haiku narrates 'killed reyne i'm guessing'

whe
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
gr
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Inside the Dog Gate
Haiku - Inside the Dog Gate

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Your group consists of:
Draz (Head of group)
Haiku
a raven
a crow
a crow

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
gg
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[group all]

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
2
2
2
You feel less paranoid.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Haiku narrates 'was 1w dog'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
*Rig* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* has arrived from the west.
*Dominus* has arrived from the west.
*Bahamut* has arrived from the west.
[kill dark]
You slash *Bahamut*'s right leg.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Battered > *Dominus* tries to crush
Haiku, but he parries successfully.
*Occum* pounds Haiku's body hard.
*Rig* slices your right arm very hard.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Battered >
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Occum's right leg.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash Rig, but he parries successfully
.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Battered >

A Shienaran gate guard slashes Rig's body.
The Shienaran gatekeeper joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard joins the Shienaran gatekeeper's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins the Shienaran gatekeeper's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash Rig, but he parries successfully
.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Occum's right leg.
*Rig* barely slices your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Occum* tries to pound Haiku, but he parries successfully.
Haiku barely lances *Dominus*'s body.
*Dominus* crushes Haiku's left arm hard.
You slash *Bahamut*'s left hand.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Beaten > You
panic and attempt to flee!


*Rig* closes the DogGate.
You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Multiple matches found!
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
2
*Bahamut* is here, fighting the Shienaran gatekeeper.
*Dominus* is here, fighting Haiku.
*Occum* is here, fighting Haiku.
The Shienaran gatekeeper is here, fighting Bahamut.
Haiku of Saldaea is here, fighting Dominus, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Dominus.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched >
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

s
s

You flee head over heels.
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is here, fighting the Shienaran gatekeeper.
*Dominus* is sitting here.
*Occum* is here, fighting Haiku.
The Shienaran gatekeeper is here, fighting Bahamut.
Haiku of Saldaea is here, fighting Dominus, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran guard is here, fighting Dominus.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
na on dog
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
You narrate 'on dog'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > *Dominus* has arrived from the north.
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is here, fighting Haiku, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* is here, fighting Haiku.
The Shienaran gatekeeper is here, fighting Rig.
Haiku of Saldaea is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Rig.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Rig.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
You slash *Occum*'s left arm very hard.
Haiku panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Occum: Wounded >
[bash ]


-
Haiku tries to lance *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran guard joins the Shienaran gatekeeper's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Rig's head with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Rig's right foot.
The Shienaran gatekeeper tries to slash Rig, but he parries
successfully.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Occum's left leg.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Occum's left arm with his slash.

=
Haiku panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Rig* sends Haiku sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*
+=
*Dominus* has arrived from the south.

-
*Dominus* crushes your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-=
Your bash at *Occum* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Occum: Wounded >

*Dominus* crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran guard barely slashes Occum's body.
You slash *Occum*'s head hard.
*Rig* gazes deeply at a Shienaran gate guard...
A Shienaran gate guard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense
of panic.
*Rig* slices Haiku's right leg extremely hard.
A Shienaran gate guard tickles Rig's right arm with his slash.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.
The Shienaran gatekeeper tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes Occum's right leg.
A Shienaran gate guard barely slashes Occum's right foot.
*Rig* looks at Haiku.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Occum: Battered >

Haiku leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

7
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Haiku leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Large rocks shower down from above!
A large grey rock lands beside *Rig*, who wisely stepped aside.
Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Multiple matches found!
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.

dism
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
s
You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Dominus* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > *Dominus* crushes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

s
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

f
s
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded >
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Dominus: Wounded > You
panic and attempt to flee!

e
e

*Dominus* barely crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


e
*Rig* slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Occum* is here, fighting a Shienaran guard.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard is sitting here.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gate guard is here, fighting Occum.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dominus* is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A man is here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > *Rig* slices your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for
your life!

f
e
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > *Dominus* tickles your body
with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
n
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Dominus* barely crushes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A man screams 'Yikes!!! A horrible trolloc is here! Help!'
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A man leaves south.
*Rig* slices your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n
n
You flee head over heels.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [7]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

e
* HP:Critical MV:Full > A Worn Down House
[ obvious exits: S ]
Door south: olddoor
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

2
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
2
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
You have 14(403) hit and 117(126) movement points.
You have scored 90690847 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2809153 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

scan s
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
A soldier is here, fighting Dominus.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
An elite Shienaran guard is here, fighting Dominus.
*Dominus* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

Haiku narrates 'you ok?'

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

cl olddoor
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Ok.

na 14hp
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate '14hp'

Haiku narrates 'i malk crit'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na go agel i sugest
A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'
You narrate 'go agel i sugest'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
cl olddoor
cl olddoor
It's already closed!
Haiku narrates 'i e gate crit'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Haiku narrates 'gates stronger'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

A Shienaran gate guard bellows 'Darkfriend!'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na i 1 hit fromd ead man cant help, ok if u cn survive
sc
You narrate 'i 1 hit fromd ead man cant help, ok if u cn survive'

2
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You have 41(403) hit and 126(126) movement points.
You have scored 90690847 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2809153 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Randal - Malkier Gate
Meren - On the Drawbridge
Haiku - Outside the East Gate
Draz - A Worn Down House

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na randal here
You narrate 'randal here'

na coming out
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You narrate 'coming out'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na go malk

Alison narrates 'i can open a gate to tv . all south courtyard if you
want escape'

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You narrate 'go malk'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You have 41(403) hit and 126(126) movement points.
You have scored 90690847 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2809153 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 41(403) hit and 126(126) movement points.
You have scored 90690847 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2809153 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
op olddoor
Ok.

st
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
scan
You are already standing.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
w
Randal narrates '1n xing beat bashed'
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A man is here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
rs
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
n
n
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Meren has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a prophet of the dragon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Randal leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

2
2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

scan
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
North: *Dominus* is here, fighting Randal.
South: The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

n
2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A water skin has been left on the ground. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is here, fighting Randal.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Rig, riding a gray
palfrey.
*Rig* is here, fighting Randal, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* is standing here.
*Bahamut* is standing here.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
You slash *Bahamut*'s left arm.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Bahamut: Battered > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Bahamut: Battered > *Bahamut* barely slashes
your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely slash *Bahamut*'s head.
*Dominus* barely crushes Randal's head.
*Rig* slices Randal's body.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Bahamut: Battered > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

7
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Bahamut: Battered >
f
*Rig* looks at Randal.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Bahamut: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Bahamut: Battered >
Randal sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Occum* pounds your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a prophet of the dragon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
scan
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
North: South: The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Meren narrates '4 are 2n'

s
w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Meren narrates 'iw asted a lot of hp :/'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na i off ceit

A Shienaran guard has arrived from the east.

n
n
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate 'i off ceit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
Haiku of Saldaea is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
bec
gg
You beckon everyone to follow you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na am dog
[group all]

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate 'am dog'

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Randal narrates 'off'
You have 39(403) hit and 121(126) movement points.
You have scored 90691124 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2808876 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 68 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 11 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
s
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2

Haiku says 'still crit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
gg
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

whe
2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[group all]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Haiku - Inside the Dog Gate
Draz - Inside the Dog Gate
Randal - Inner Gate of the Keep
Meren - Wisdom's Storage Room
Walker - The Peaceful Knight's Rest

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na come dog we crit
2
2
You narrate 'come dog we crit'

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Randal narrates 'k'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na walker pk
2
whe
You narrate 'walker pk'

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Randal - Before the Keep
Walker - Merchants Row
Haiku - Inside the Dog Gate
Draz - Inside the Dog Gate
Meren - Wisdom's Storage Room

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

na is 4
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
An artifact collector has arrived from the north.
You narrate 'is 4'

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Walker narrates 'I'm here now too'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2

Randal has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

bec
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
2
You beckon everyone to follow you.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Randal starts following you.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Haiku stops following you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

gg
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[group all]
Randal is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Meren narrates 'My abilities here are a bit limited'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Randal assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na we ready?
gg
You narrate 'we ready?'

2
2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[group all]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Haiku starts following you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
gg
whe
[group all]
Haiku is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Randal - Inside the Dog Gate
Haiku - Inside the Dog Gate
Draz - Inside the Dog Gate
Meren - Wisdom's Storage Room

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Haiku nods in agreement.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Walker tells you 'am stab atm'
Randal bellows 'I am here to the rescue!'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Randal assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Rig bellows 'snicker'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

You are hungry.

na meren have hp to buff 2n cross?
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
scan
You narrate 'meren have hp to buff 2n cross?'

tt
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
l
North: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
West: A tall dust-colored gelding prances in a circle here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [taste food]
You nibble a little bit of the food.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Inside the Dog Gate
A small iron gate is built into the wall to the west. This gate is
rarely
used and only guarded by a few men. To the east the Keep looms over
the
city, and the road to the south leads into the city itself.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
Haiku of Saldaea is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

The ratter bellows 'Paying out for scalps of the shadow at The Lane.'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Meren narrates 'go dno'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
s
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

e
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Meren narrates 'i got fucked up'

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

scan
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
North: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost
belongings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
n
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a prophet of the dragon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

scan n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Bahamut* is standing here.
*Dominus* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* is standing here.

s
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
s
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

scan
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Walker narrates 'I can buff'

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > North: A hunter from Illian searches for the
fabled Horn of Valere.
South: A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
West: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Main Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
na ok
n
You narrate 'ok'

scan n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Walker narrates 'on'

na call when
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
n
n
2
You narrate 'call when '

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a prophet of the dragon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A water skin has been left on the ground. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting Rig.
*Bahamut* is here, fighting Walker.
*Dominus* is standing here.
*Rig* is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
*Occum* is standing here.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Haiku lances *Dominus*'s right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Randal narrates 'we '
[kill dark]
You slash *Occum*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
[bash ]


*Bahamut* sends Walker sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=
Randal barely crushes *Bahamut*'s body.

+*
*Dominus* tries to crush Haiku, but he deflects the blow.
*Bahamut* slashes Walker's body into bloody fragments!
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*
A sergeant bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

+=
-
-=
Your bash at *Occum* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Haiku sends *Dominus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Walker stabs *Bahamut*'s body.
Randal crushes *Bahamut*'s right leg hard.
You slash *Occum*'s left arm hard.
Haiku lances *Dominus*'s right foot.
*Bahamut* tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.
Randal sends *Bahamut* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
bb

Haiku narrates 'dominus beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

na berked
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
You narrate 'berked'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
b

Walker stabs *Bahamut*'s left hand.
Randal crushes *Bahamut*'s body hard.
You slash *Occum*'s right arm very hard.
*Dominus* tries to crush Haiku, but he parries successfully.
Haiku barely lances *Dominus*'s body.
Walker stabs *Bahamut*'s left leg.
You slash *Occum*'s left arm very hard.
Randal assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Dominus* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
Meren pierces *Occum*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
*Dominus* has arrived from the south.
Haiku lances *Dominus*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
b
[bash ]


Randal narrates 'zerk'

-
*Dominus* tries to crush Haiku, but he parries successfully.
Haiku tickles *Dominus*'s body with his lance.
Meren pierces *Occum*'s right arm.
Walker stabs *Bahamut*'s body hard.
Randal crushes *Bahamut*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Bahamut* tries to slash Walker, but he parries successfully.

=
+
Meren pierces *Occum*'s right leg hard.
*Bahamut* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Bahamut* leaves north.


Randal crushes *Dominus*'s left arm hard.

*
+
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Bahamut has been spotted!'
Walker stabs *Occum*'s body hard.

=
-
-
*Dominus* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Occum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Critical >

Walker stabs *Occum*'s right arm hard.
Meren pierces *Occum*'s left leg hard.
*Occum* pounds your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Critical >

Haiku sends *Dominus* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Critical >

A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Bahamut has been spotted!'
Walker stabs *Occum*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Critical >
*Occum* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Critical >

*Occum* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Meren leaves south.

s
2
s
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Randal crushes *Dominus*'s right leg very hard.
Haiku lances *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a prophet of the dragon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

*Dominus* has arrived from the north.
*Dominus* leaves north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Bahamut has been spotted!'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a prophet of the dragon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

n
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > On the Drawbridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A water skin has been left on the ground. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Dominus* is here, fighting Haiku.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Dominus, riding a gray
palfrey.
Haiku of Saldaea is here, fighting Dominus, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
You barely slash *Dominus*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Dominus: Critical > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Dominus: Critical > *Dominus*
leaves north.
*Dominus* has arrived from the north.
[kill dark]
You slash *Dominus*'s right foot.
Haiku barely lances *Dominus*'s head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical >
2

You slash *Dominus*'s right arm hard.
*Dominus* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Dominus: Critical >

Walker stabs *Dominus*'s right hand hard.
*Dominus* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dominus*'s death cry.
Randal leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

na rip
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Haiku gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of
Dominus.
Haiku gets a bone-crushing mattock from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of
Dominus.
Haiku gets a backpack from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Dominus.
Haiku gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Dominus.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Walker leans over and severs the head from
the corpse of Dominus.
You narrate 'rip'

l in corpse
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
s
s
Randal leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
w
w
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a prophet of the dragon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.
Haiku has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Randal has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Randal leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
e
e
Walker narrates 'occum crit'
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a city lamplighter is lying here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Door up: towertrap
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A man is here.
A man is here.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
e
cal
Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: Malkiergate
A thin sheet of paper lies crumpled on the ground.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You don't see a closed gate.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Occum is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is standing here.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
e
e
2
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

e
2
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

2
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

2
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Bahamut* is standing here.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Haiku lances *Bahamut*'s body.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
e
2
A raven has arrived from the west.
A raven now follows Haiku.
*Bahamut* tries to slash Haiku, but he deflects the blow.
Haiku barely lances *Bahamut*'s left foot.
[kill dark]
You barely slash *Bahamut*'s right leg.

na burnt
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Bahamut: Critical > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

w
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Bahamut: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Bahamut* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Bahamut: Critical > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

w
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Haiku: Beaten - Bahamut: Critical > You
barely slash *Bahamut*'s body.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Bahamut* leaves east.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You narrate 'burnt'

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Haiku has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

na chase e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
*Bahamut* has arrived from the east.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Randal has arrived from the east, riding a
gray palfrey.
[kill dark]
You barely slash *Bahamut*'s right leg.
*Bahamut* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Critical > Randal leaves west riding
a gray palfrey.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Critical >
You narrate 'chase e'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Bahamut: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Haiku lances *Bahamut*'s body hard.
*Bahamut* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Bahamut*'s death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Haiku gets fourteen copper pennys from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Bahamut.
Haiku gets an oilstone from the corpse of Bahamut.

na rip bahamut occum
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Rig* has arrived from the west. <-- My fail here for not spamming

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
2
You narrate 'rip bahamut occum'

2
2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
na rig

<-- Interludes - chasing to blight

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
*Morfran* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining
with evil.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Morfran* scythes your left leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Healthy > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Healthy >

*Rig* slices your body hard.

7
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Healthy >

*Rig* gives an elite trolloc an order.
An elite trolloc joins Rig's fight!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Healthy >
f
*Rig* gives an elite trolloc an order.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Healthy >

You try to slash *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* scythes your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Walker has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a gaping maw is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Meren leaves south.

na hit
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You narrate 'hit'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
2

Walker narrates '1n ent'

8
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting Morfran, riding a
Domani razor.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
*Morfran* is here, fighting Walker.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining
with evil.
*Rig* is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Rig: Wounded >
Randal crushes *Rig*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Rig: Wounded >
Walker leaves south riding a Domani razor.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > [bash
]

-
=
*Morfran* barely scythes your body.

+
Walker has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

*
Walker tries to stab *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body hard.

+
=
-
-
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s head.
As *Rig* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Meren pierces an elite trolloc's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Randal starts following you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

You dodge a bash from *Morfran* who loses his balance and falls!

gg
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Morfran: Scratched >
An elite trolloc tries to pound Meren, but he dodges the attack.
Meren barely pierces an elite trolloc's body.
Walker tries to stab *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
Randal crushes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >
b
[group all]
Randal is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >
[bash ]


Meren pierces an elite trolloc's head very hard.


*Rig* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >

Walker assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >

A shadow stallion barely hits Randal's body.
An elite trolloc tries to pound Meren, but he dodges the attack.
Meren pierces an elite trolloc's left hand.
*Rig* slices your body hard.
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >

A shadow stallion avoids being bashed by Randal who loses his balance
and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >
Meren says 'what is this'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >

Meren says 'mob lead'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Scratched >

Meren pierces an elite trolloc's left leg.
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Morfran: Hurt >
7

A shadow stallion tickles Randal's body with its hit.
*Morfran* tries to scythe Walker, but he parries successfully.
An elite trolloc tries to pound Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren pierces an elite trolloc's body hard.
*Rig* slices your body.
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s right leg.
Walker avoids being bashed by *Morfran* who loses his balance and
falls!
Meren says 'cancer'

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Hurt >
s

*Rig* hisses 'lol'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Hurt >
e
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Hurt > You
panic and attempt to flee!

A shadow stallion barely tickles Randal's body with its hit.
You slash *Morfran*'s body hard.
An elite trolloc tries to pound Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren pierces an elite trolloc's body.
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body very hard.
Meren pierces an elite trolloc's left leg hard.
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body very hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
An embroidered green shirt is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

na brb
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You narrate 'brb'

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A wide leather belt has been cast off here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
An embroidered green shirt is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
A lantern has been left here. [4]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting Morfran, riding a
Domani razor.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting a shadow stallion,
riding a warhorse.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting an elite trolloc.
An elite trolloc is here, fighting Meren.
*Morfran* is here, fighting Walker.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting Randal.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Rig* sends Walker sprawling with a powerful
bash!
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Battered - Rig: Wounded >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*Rig* slices Walker's body into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion barely tickles Randal's right leg with its hit.
An elite trolloc tries to pound Meren, but he dodges the attack.
Meren pierces an elite trolloc's right leg hard.
An elite trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite trolloc's death cry.
An elite trolloc realizes that Rig is a jerk!

*
+=
-
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.

-
Walker leaves south riding a Domani razor.

=
Randal sends a shadow stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

*Morfran* scythes Meren's body.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Rig*'s head.
Randal crushes a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!
Randal says 'oops'

l rig
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Walker has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body.

Alaina narrates 'I really hate fighting Rig'
Zygoat narrates 'we all do'

Rig has quite a few wounds.

*Rig* is using:
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn around neck> a clasp of blackened bronze
<worn about body> an inky black cloak (tattered)
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a heron marked blade with a jeweled hilt
<worn on legs> a hammered pair of silver greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped
toes

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body very hard.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Meren looks at *Morfran*.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body very hard.
Meren pierces *Morfran*'s body very hard.
You slash *Rig*'s body hard.
Randal crushes a shadow stallion's head into bloody fragments!
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Meren assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Meren avoids being bashed by *Morfran* who loses his balance and
falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Walker stabs *Morfran*'s body hard.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.

7
f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
s

Walker stabs *Morfran*'s head hard.
Meren pierces *Morfran*'s body hard.
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
Randal crushes a shadow stallion's left arm into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
A shadow stallion stops following Rig.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > You
panic and attempt to flee!

Randal crushes *Rig*'s head very hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a gaping maw is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of an elite trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting Morfran, riding a
Domani razor.
*Rig* is here, fighting Randal, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse
.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Morfran.
*Morfran* is here, fighting Meren.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
8
n
2
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
** This weave of the Wheel ends in 5 minutes...
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
n
2

Randal narrates 'bashed bat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
dism

*Morfran* has arrived from the north.

n
2
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You stop riding him.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the
Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
The corpse of an elite trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
*Rig* is here, fighting Meren, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Rig.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Meren: Wounded - Rig: Battered >
[bash ]


Meren barely pierces *Rig*'s right leg.

-
=
Meren tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
Walker has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

+
*
*+
=
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

-
Walker leaves south riding a Domani razor.


Randal leaves north riding a warhorse.

-
=
Walker has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.
They're not here anymore!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
ride wild
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You start riding him.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
whe
*Rig* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - The Blight
Walker - The Blight
Randal - The Blight
Meren - The Blight
Meren narrates 'reyne's kit i think'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Walker leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a gaping maw is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.

scan n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Randal leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
n
22
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

scan
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
North: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Meren assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Randal leaves north riding a warhorse.
Walker narrates 'all n downer'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
t meren wan
n
n
You tell Meren 'wan'

n
2
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc,
riding a warhorse.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Randal.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Randal's
body with his pierce.
The blighted tree barely hits your left leg.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Walker has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
Randal leaves south riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
Randal has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > Randal leaves
north riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
7
[bash ]

f

n
n
n
-=
Cancelled.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > A Ko'bal
trolloc tries to pierce Walker, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Walker stabs a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg very hard.
Walker swiftly dodges a Ko'bal trolloc's attempt to pierce him.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
8
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Walker stabs a Ko'bal trolloc's head hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Walker, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
Walker tells you 'no, i'm mounted'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy > [change mood
brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - the blighted tree: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

alias q kill shadow
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Ok.

8
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Morfran* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Morfran* scythes your head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Battered > [kill shadow]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Battered >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Battered >
[bash ]

7
f
-
=
Cancelled.
Randal narrates 'shoulder'
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Randal narrates 'w'

na you not 2n

*Morfran* scythes your body.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Walker tells you 'and i'm eat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You narrate 'you not 2n'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w

Walker narrates '1n downer'

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Morfran.
*Morfran* is here, fighting Meren.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* tries to scythe Meren, but he deflects the blow.
[kill shadow]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Randal has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Randal leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse
.
*Rig* is here, fighting Walker, riding a shadow stallion.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is sitting here, riding a Domani razor
.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Walker.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill shadow]
*Rig* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You slash *Rig*'s left arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Beaten - Rig: Battered >

You slash *Rig*'s right arm.
A huge darkhound hits Walker's left arm hard.
*Rig* slices Walker's body into bloody fragments!
*Morfran* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Walker: Critical - Rig: Battered >
[bash ]

-
Walker leaves south riding a Domani razor.

=
*Rig* slices your body.
Walker narrates 'you're way too slow'

+
*Morfran* scythes Randal's right arm.

*
Meren leaves south.

*+
=
Randal sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Meren has arrived from the south.

-
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.


Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Randal crushes *Rig*'s body very hard.

-
Meren assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >

Randal narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >

Meren pierces *Morfran*'s left leg hard.
Walker narrates 'i'm crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >

*Morfran* sends Randal sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >

** This weave of the Wheel ends in 4 minutes...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* scythes Randal's left arm hard.
You slash *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >

Meren pierces *Morfran*'s right leg.

na hit 1n downer he zerk
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >
You narrate 'hit 1n downer he zerk'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered > A huge
darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he parries successfully.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
*Morfran* scythes Randal's body hard.
You slash *Rig*'s right leg.
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
Randal narrates 'rig'

+=
-
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.


-
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* barely scythes Randal's body.
*Rig* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect you.
*Rig* slices your right leg.
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

=
As *Rig* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Walker has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Rig* intercepts Walker's attack on his mount.
Walker stabs *Rig*'s body.

st <-- ok this is the bit that kills Rig. My standard here is to stand and kill dark, which would hit Morfran.
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Meren narrates 'we here'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Randal sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

8
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Walker stabs *Rig*'s body.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
*Morfran* scythes Randal's body.
Randal crushes *Rig*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Randal narrates 'bashed'
You stand up.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Walker narrates 'yeah he zerked on me'
[kill shadow]
*Rig* intercepts your attack on his mount.
You slash *Rig*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

bb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Meren assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >

Walker assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >

You slash *Rig*'s right leg.
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
Walker tries to stab *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren pierces *Morfran*'s left arm very hard.

na berked
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Beaten >

You slash *Rig*'s left leg.
Walker stabs *Rig*'s body very hard.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Critical >
b
You narrate 'berked'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Critical >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*Rig* avoids being bashed by Randal who loses his balance and falls!


Walker stabs *Rig*'s body hard.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he parries successfully.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
*Morfran* scythes Randal's right leg.
*Rig* slices your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Morfran* sends Randal sprawling with a powerful bash!
Walker avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!
Walker panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
=-
Walker stabs *Rig*'s right leg.

-
=
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Critical >

You slash *Rig*'s body hard.
Walker stabs *Rig*'s body hard.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he parries successfully.
Meren pierces *Morfran*'s left leg.
*Morfran* scythes Randal's body.
Walker gets a hammered pair of silver greaves from the corpse of Rig.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
g all corpse

Walker gets a heron marked blade with a jeweled hilt from the corpse
of Rig.
Randal gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of
Rig.
Randal gets a hammered pair of silver vambraces from the corpse of Rig
.
Randal gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Rig
.
Randal gets a clasp of blackened bronze from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a clasp of blackened bronze from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rig.
Randal gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of
Rig.
Randal gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the
corpse of Rig.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Beads of cold sweat emerge from Randal's
face!
Randal doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
The corpse of Rig seems to be empty.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
You slash *Morfran*'s left foot.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Wounded - Morfran: Battered >

You slash *Morfran*'s body hard.
Meren tries to pierce *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Wounded - Morfran: Beaten >
b

Randal doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
Randal drops an inky black cloak.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Battered - Morfran: Beaten >
You slash *Morfran*'s right leg.
Randal tries to crush *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he parries successfully.
Meren pierces *Morfran*'s right leg.
*Morfran* scythes Randal's left arm hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Walker narrates 'nice'
[bash ]


*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
*Morfran* leaves south.

+*
*
+=
Randal leaves south riding a warhorse.

-
Walker leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Rig.


Meren panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Meren pierces a huge darkhound's left arm extremely hard.
A huge darkhound sears Meren's flesh with a scorching flame!
A huge darkhound tries to hit Meren, but he deflects the blow.
Meren leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Walker leaves south riding a Domani razor.

na drop inky
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
8
8
8
You narrate 'drop inky'

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Morfran* has arrived from the south.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Morfran* leaves south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Morfran* is standing here.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc,
riding a Domani razor.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc,
riding a warhorse.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Randal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Randal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Randal.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Morfran* avoids being bashed by Randal who loses his balance and
falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s

Meren panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining
with evil.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc,
riding a Domani razor.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc,
riding a warhorse.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Randal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Randal.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Randal.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You slash a Ko'bal trolloc's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Battered - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded
>
2

You slash a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg very hard.
Walker stabs a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles Randal's body with its hit.
The blighted tree barely hits Randal's head.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely tickles Randal's body with his pierce.
Walker stabs a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Randal's right leg.
*Morfran* has arrived from below.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Battered - a Ko'bal trolloc:
Battered >
Randal narrates 'bashed downer'
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Battered - a Ko'bal trolloc:
Battered >
n
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Morfran* leaves north.
Walker panics, and attempts to flee!
Randal panics, and attempts to flee!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Battered - a Ko'bal trolloc:
Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Meren pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Randal: Battered - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten
>
f
Randal leaves north riding a warhorse.
Randal narrates 'rnvm'
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Meren: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten >
Walker leaves south riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Meren: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten >

Walker has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Meren: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten >
Walker leaves north riding a Domani razor.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Meren panics, and attempts to flee!


A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Meren, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree tries to hit Meren, but he parries successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

u
You flee head over heels.
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

u
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
n
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
e
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
The smell of death fades as you move further...

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A thick black cloak seems to make a puddle on the ground.
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining
with evil.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill
scream.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Randal the Gaidin Master is here, fighting an Ahf'frait trolloc,
riding a warhorse.
An Ahf'frait trolloc is here, fighting Randal.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
An Ahf'frait trolloc barely cleaves Randal's left hand.
Randal tries to crush an Ahf'frait trolloc, but he parries
successfully.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Lord Walker the Saldaean Ranger is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc,
riding a Domani razor.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Walker.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Walker panics, and attempts to flee!
Randal narrates 's'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Randal narrates 'of shouldr'

2
2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

Draz
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Shadowspawn Die - A good fight.

Postby Draz » Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 am

Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: Malkiergate
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A wild stallion has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
n
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Shienaran gatekeeper unlocks the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper opens the Malkiergate.

whe
* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - The Dusty Road

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
tr

The Malkiergate closes quietly.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Suddenly *Rig* places a triple bladed dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
f
s

You try to strike *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > You
panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Rig* is standing here.

cal
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
The Malkiergate seems to be closed.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Rig* pierces your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > *Rig* closes the
Malkiergate.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

n
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Rig: Scratched >
You try to strike *Rig*, but he deflects the blow
.
*Rig* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

*Rig* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

n
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

n
w




* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
tr

-=
+
Some obvious recent tracks of Morfran leaving west.
Some clear recent tracks of Rig leaving north.
Some clear recent tracks of Rig leaving west.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of a gray palfrey (ridden) leaving
east.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Rig leaving east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Rig* has arrived from the west.
*Morfran* has arrived from the west.
*Morfran* tries to scythe Shey, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
22

Betir tickles *Morfran*'s left leg with his slash.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Hurt >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Hurt >
na on 2n sotut

You tickle *Morfran*'s left arm with your slash.
Shey lances *Morfran*'s left foot hard.
*Morfran* tries to scythe Shey, but he parries successfully.

8
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Hurt > Shey
narrates '3'
You narrate 'on 2n sotut'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Hurt >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Hurt >
[bash ]

-
*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Betir sends *Morfran* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*
*
Betir narrates 'on 2n stout'

+
Betir slashes *Morfran*'s body hard.

b
=
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Wounded >

Betir narrates 'bashed morf'

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Wounded > Meren
narrates 'Don't play your abser if you want daggers on ds :P'
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Wounded >
On the Long Road
The road runs north and south here, steadily moving through the
hills of Shienar. Occasionally a twisted tree can be spotted amongst
the other trees, a victim of the ever-advancing Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Morfran* is sitting here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Shey the Lieutenant is here, fighting Morfran, riding a gray palfrey.
Betir the Knight Bachelier is here, fighting Morfran, riding a
warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Wounded >

You slash *Morfran*'s right hand very hard.
Betir slashes *Morfran*'s left foot very hard.
Shey lances *Morfran*'s right leg hard.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Wounded >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Wounded >

Shey looks at *Morfran*.

na rig hidden
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Morfran: Wounded >

*Morfran* leaves west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You narrate 'rig hidden'

na charge
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he deflects
the blow.
You narrate 'charge'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
e

Betir slashes *Rig*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
Path Into the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w
22
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Shey the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
22

The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Rig* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

22
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
You try to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* tries to pierce Shey, but he deflects the blow.
Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >

Dixon narrates 'i coming'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > *Rig* tries
to pierce Shey, but he deflects the blow.
Betir has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill h.dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
Betir tries to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
[bash ]


*Rig* leaves north.

-=
+*
*
+
Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

=-

*Rig* tries to pierce Shey, but he parries successfully.

-
Betir sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
bb
2

Betir slashes *Rig*'s right arm very hard.
Shey lances *Rig*'s body.
Betir smiles happily.

2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Betir smiles happily.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You slash *Rig*'s left foot very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
2
s
2
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
na zekred
s
You slash *Rig*'s left foot.
Betir slashes *Rig*'s body.
Shey lances *Rig*'s body hard.
You narrate 'zekred'

2
s
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded >
2
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > *Rig* panics,
and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Shey: Healthy - Rig: Wounded > *Rig* leaves
east.
Down the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Betir has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the north.

s
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Road Before an Inn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door south: stoutdoor
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Betir has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
8
8
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Down the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
Betir has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
cc
n
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

22
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Betir has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2

Dixon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Path Into the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Betir has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
e
s
w
On a Steep Hill
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
Betir has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the west.

22
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Nestled in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Betir has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Rig* is standing here.
An antelope blends into the scenery.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
Betir has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Betir tries to slash *Rig*, but he deflects
the blow.
Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
[kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Betir: Scratched - Rig: Wounded >
b

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Betir: Scratched - Rig: Wounded >
[bash ]

-
=
*Rig* pierces Betir's right foot.
*Rig* leaves east.

+
*
*+
=-
n
w
-
=
They're not here anymore!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Path Into the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Betir has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Morfran* is here, fighting Dixon.
Dixon the Lonesome Defender is here, fighting Morfran, riding a
warhorse.
Betir has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the east.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Dixon narrates 'on morf'
Betir tries to slash *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.
Shey lances *Morfran*'s left arm hard.
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
2
2
Shey lances *Morfran*'s head very hard.
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Dixon sends *Morfran* sprawling with a
powerful bash!
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Dixon narrates 'pain'
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2

Shey lances *Morfran*'s body very hard.
Betir slashes *Morfran*'s body hard.
Dixon slashes *Morfran*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
Shey lances *Morfran*'s right arm hard.
Betir slashes *Morfran*'s left hand.
Dixon slashes *Morfran*'s left hand hard.
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2

*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Morfran* leaves west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Dixon leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
2
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
k hound
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Dixon the Lonesome Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Betir has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Dixon leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
You try to slash a hound of the shadow, but she deflects the blow.


* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Scratched >
na kill hound 1w

A hound of the shadow tickles your right leg with her hit.
You slash a hound of the shadow's right foreleg into bloody fragments!


l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Hurt >
Shey lances a hound of the shadow's left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Wounded >
You narrate 'kill hound 1w'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Wounded >
Mouth of the Gorge
A gorge has been carved out of the hills by wind and rain, and steep
rock walls encompass the entrance to the north. A tight squeeze, it
might prove dangerous to get trapped in there.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Shey the Lieutenant is here, fighting a hound of the shadow, riding a
gray palfrey.
Betir the Knight Bachelier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting YOU!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Wounded >

Betir slashes a hound of the shadow's body into bloody fragments!

na we do this properly
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Wounded >
whe

Betir slashes a hound of the shadow's right foreleg into bloody
fragments!
Shey lances a hound of the shadow's left leg extremely hard.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles your body with her hit.
You slash a hound of the shadow's right leg into bloody fragments!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Beaten > You narrate
'we do this properly'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Beaten > Dixon has
arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dixon - Mouth of the Gorge
Shey - Mouth of the Gorge
Betir - Mouth of the Gorge
Draz - Mouth of the Gorge

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Beaten >

The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.
Dixon slashes a hound of the shadow's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Critical >

Dixon slashes a hound of the shadow's head very hard.
A hound of the shadow is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a hound of the shadow's death cry.

22
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Tight Turn
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A hound of the shadow smells blood in the air.
Betir has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the south.

k hound
b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You slash a hound of the shadow's left paw extremely hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Scratched >
[bash ]

-
=+
Shey lances a hound of the shadow's body into bloody fragments!

*
*+
=-

Shey lances a hound of the shadow's right leg into bloody fragments!
A hound of the shadow barely tickles your body with her hit.

-
=
As a hound of the shadow avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to
the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Battered >

Shey narrates 'draz block'

whe
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Battered >

Shey lances a hound of the shadow's right leg into bloody fragments!
A hound of the shadow barely tickles your head with her hit.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Beaten >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Shey - Tight Turn
Betir - Tight Turn
Draz - Tight Turn
Dixon - Mouth of the Gorge

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Beaten >
na nods
You narrate 'nods'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Beaten >

Shey lances a hound of the shadow's body into bloody fragments!
A hound of the shadow barely tickles your left hand with her hit.
You slash a hound of the shadow's right leg into bloody fragments!

A hound of the shadow is stunned, but will probably regain
consciousness...

s
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Critical > [kill
dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Critical >
s
2
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Critical > [kill
dark]
They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a hound of the shadow: Critical >
2

Shey lances a hound of the shadow's body into bloody fragments!
A hound of the shadow is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a hound of the shadow's death cry.
Dixon narrates 'you low draz?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Dixon the Lonesome Defender is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Betir has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild stallion has arrived from the north.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
'blocking here
2
The sun sets.
Shey leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You say 'blocking here'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Dixon leaves north riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Dixon narrates 'bashed'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Betir narrates 'bashed'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Dixon narrates 'inc'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You hear a blood-curdling howl in the
distance.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > Dixon slashes *Rig*'s left
hand.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

na not past
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
2
Dixon slashes *Rig*'s body.
Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* pierces your body.
You slash *Rig*'s left foot.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
You narrate 'not past'

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

*Rig* barely pierces your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded > [bash ]

-
=
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
Betir narrates 'back there'

*
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=
Shey lances *Rig*'s body.
*Rig* pierces your right leg.

-

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
Your bash at *Rig* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.

bb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Wounded >

Dixon slashes *Rig*'s body.
Shey lances *Rig*'s body very hard.
You slash *Rig*'s left arm extremely hard.

na berked on rig
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >

Dixon narrates 'we on rig'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered > You narrate 'berked on rig'

na e s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Rig bellows 'what the fuck'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2

Dixon narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Betir narrates 'bashed ebat'

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You narrate 'e s'

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Shey leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
Dixon leaves north riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Betir has arrived from the north, riding a
warhorse.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
8
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

8
8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Betir leaves north riding a warhorse.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered >
*Rig* pierces your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
On the Long Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

cc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Dixon narrates 'morf bashed '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
b
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Dixon narrates 'beat'
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Mouth of the Gorge
[ obvious exits: N E ]
The corpse of a hound of the shadow is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Dixon narrates 'crit'

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
*Morfran* has arrived from the north.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical > *Morfran* barely scythes
your body.
You try to slash *Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical >
bb
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical >
e
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical >
Dixon tries to slash *Morfran*, but he parries successfully.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical > No way! You're fighting
for your life!
*Morfran* panics, and attempts to flee!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical >
2
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical > Betir has arrived from
the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical >
Betir slashes *Morfran*'s left foot hard.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Morfran: Critical > Betir tries to slash
*Morfran*, but he deflects the blow.
Dixon slashes *Morfran*'s body.
You slash *Morfran*'s body hard.
*Morfran* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Morfran*'s death cry.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

g all corpse
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
2
2
2
Dixon gets a basted turkey leg from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a basted turkey leg from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a slab of ruined meat from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from
the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of
Morfran.
Dixon gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of
Morfran.
Dixon gets a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of
Morfran.
Dixon gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse
of Morfran.
Dixon gets a backpack from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a bright red robe from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Morfran
.
Dixon gets an ivory torc ridged with bloodstone from the corpse of
Morfran.
Dixon gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Morfran.
Dixon gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of
Morfran.
Dixon gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of
Morfran.
Dixon gets an oilstone from the corpse of Morfran.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

8
8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Betir narrates 'rip morf'
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Rig: Battered > Betir tries to slash *Rig*,
but he parries successfully.
Shey tries to lance *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
The corpse of Morfran seems to be empty.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Hurt - Rig: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Hurt - Rig: Battered >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Hurt - Rig: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Hurt - Rig: Battered >
Dixon narrates 'rip morf'
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Hurt - Rig: Battered >
[change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Shey: Hurt - Rig: Battered >
Shey barely lances *Rig*'s body.
Betir tries to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* tries to pierce Shey, but he deflects the blow.
You slash *Rig*'s body hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]


-=
+*
Dixon leaves east riding a warhorse.

*
+=
-
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Betir leaves north riding a warhorse.
Shey leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

2
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Dixon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


<-- interludes, pk moves dusty - I'm sub 30hps on a couple of occasions, DS have said they can't hit Kajin. Dixon is Sexting.


Meren tries to pierce *someone*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dixon - Branch in Hidden Path
Meren - Branch in Hidden Path
Draz - Branch in Hidden Path

na dixon go
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
n

Meren tries to pierce *someone*, but he parries successfully.
A sergeant tries to pound someone, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Dixon narrates 'im so gonna diw'
You narrate 'dixon go'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Dixon tries to slash *someone*, but he parries successfully.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
22
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Dixon the Lonesome Defender is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is here, fighting Rig mending a
weapon, riding a gray palfrey.
A sergeant is here, fighting Rig.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Dixon sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!
[kill h.dark]
You slash *Rig*'s left arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Battered >

Meren pierces *Rig*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Battered >
Dixon narrates 'bashed'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Battered >

You slash *Rig*'s right leg hard.
Dixon slashes *Rig*'s body hard.
A sergeant pounds Rig's left arm.
Meren pierces *Rig*'s left hand hard.

bb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Beaten >
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Beaten >
na berked
You narrate 'berked'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Beaten >
You slash *Rig*'s left leg.
Meren pierces *Rig*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Critical >

You slash *Rig*'s body hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
Dixon slashes *Rig*'s left arm very hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
A sergeant pounds Rig's right arm.
Meren pierces *Rig*'s right arm very hard.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Meren: Battered - Rig: Critical >
*Rig* leaves east.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Meren leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

s
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

e
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

n
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Dixon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Dixon has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Dixon has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Shey narrates 'where'
Meren has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Meren leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
g all corpse
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here mending a weapon,
riding a gray palfrey.
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Meren leans over and severs the head from the
corpse of Rig.
The corpse of Rig seems to be empty.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Shey has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

na rip rig
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Dixon narrates 'rig crit'
Meren says 'got it'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Meren leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You narrate 'rip rig'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Branch Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Dixon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Branch in Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Meren the Forward Commander is standing here mending a weapon,
riding a gray palfrey.
Dixon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
s
s
s
Dixon narrates 'rip'
Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Meren has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Hidden Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Meren has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Occum* is standing here.
*Naugrim* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Meren has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
Dixon has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Shey has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Naugrim* tries to slash Shey, but he deflects
the blow.
*Occum* pounds your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >

*Razhak* slices Dixon's head very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >
[bash ]


Meren barely pierces *Razhak*'s right leg.

-
=+
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s left arm hard.
*Naugrim* tries to slash Shey, but he deflects the blow.

*
*+
=-
-
=
Dixon avoids being bashed by *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
As *Occum* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

You dodge a bash from *Occum* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >
Shey sends *Naugrim* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Razhak* avoids being bashed by Dixon who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >

Meren pierces *Razhak*'s right arm hard.
Shey barely lances *Naugrim*'s body.

na hit burnt i zerk
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >
b

Meren pierces *Razhak*'s head hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >
You narrate 'hit burnt i zerk'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >
[bash ]


Shey spits over his shoulder.
Dixon narrates 'you drop the inky?'

-
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s right hand.
Dixon slashes *Razhak*'s left foot hard.
*Razhak* tries to slice Dixon, but he deflects the blow.
Shey lances *Naugrim*'s right leg hard.

=
+*
*
+=
-
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s body.


-=
Beads of cold sweat emerge from Meren's face!
Your bash at *Occum* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >

You slash *Occum*'s left leg.
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* slices Dixon's head hard.
Shey lances *Naugrim*'s right leg hard.
*Naugrim* tries to slash Shey, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >

*Razhak* avoids being bashed by Dixon who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >

You tickle *Occum*'s body with your slash.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Occum: Battered >
b

You barely slash *Occum*'s head.
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
The night has begun.
Meren narrates 'wasnt wearing'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered > *Naugrim* sends Shey
sprawling with a powerful bash!
Shey panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

*Razhak* sends Dixon sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Meren stops using a silver-winged basilard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Meren wields a triple bladed dagger.

b
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

You slash *Occum*'s body.
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* slices Dixon's body into bloody fragments!
*Occum* tickles your body with his pound.
*Naugrim* slashes Shey's left foot into bloody fragments!
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s body.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
[bash ]

-
=+
*
*
+=
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
*Razhak* slices Dixon's left arm very hard.
*Naugrim* slashes Shey's body into bloody fragments!


Shey leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Occum* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Dixon narrates 'yes he was. drop the inky'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Dixon leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
*Naugrim* slashes your right leg very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

*Naugrim* slashes your body.
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Occum* pounds your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Shey has arrived from the east.
Dixon has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Shey tickles *Naugrim*'s head with his lance.
Dixon tries to slash *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.

na shey need u in ffs
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

A raven now follows Dixon.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Occum* pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


g fireworks pack
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered > You narrate 'shey need u in
ffs'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Meren narrates 'no he wasnt'
You get a bunch of fireworks from a backpack.

na working
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

*Naugrim* avoids being bashed by Shey who loses his balance and falls!
Dixon sends *Razhak* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

You barely slash *Occum*'s right leg.
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered > You narrate 'working'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

*Naugrim* sends Shey sprawling with a powerful bash!
Shey panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Dixon slashes *Razhak*'s head hard.
*Naugrim* slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Occum*'s body.
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
use fireworks

You dodge a bash from *Occum* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered > You light the fuse on the
fireworks and set them down.
The fuse slowly burns...
You do not hold that item in your hand.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >

You slash *Occum*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
b

Shey leaves west.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Occum: Battered >
Dixon slashes *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Naugrim* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely slash *Occum*'s left foot.
Meren pierces *Razhak*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
+
Shey has arrived from the west.

=
*Naugrim* slashes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
Shey lances *Naugrim*'s right arm hard.

-
*Naugrim* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.

-=
Meren drops a shirt of overlapping black scales.
Your bash at *Occum* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
na set em off shey

*Razhak* sends Dixon sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten > You narrate 'set em off
shey'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >

Shey barely lances *Naugrim*'s body.
*Naugrim* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Razhak* slices Dixon's body extremely hard.
You barely slash *Occum*'s left leg.
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
*Naugrim* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You slash *Occum*'s left leg.
Shey sends *Naugrim* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >

Norton narrates 'pk dusty?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
*Razhak* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales.

na reenter romo shey
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
b

Shey tickles *Naugrim*'s left foot with his lance.
*Razhak* gazes deeply at Meren...
Meren looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Razhak* slices Dixon's body extremely hard.
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Occum*'s body.
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten > You narrate 'reenter romo
shey'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Occum: Beaten >
You slash *Occum*'s left leg hard.
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
[bash ]

-
=+
Dixon narrates 'yes'

*

Shey panics, and attempts to flee!
Dixon narrates 'burnt'

*
+=
Shey leaves east.
Dixon panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Razhak* slices Dixon's body hard.
Meren tries to pierce *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.


-
Dixon leaves east riding a warhorse.

=
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings Shey through the air.
The explosion flings Meren through the air.
Ouch! The explosion sends shards of rock through your body.
It is pitch black...
No matches found!
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you
through the air.
They're not here anymore!

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
st
You are already standing.

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
g bubbling npack
l
You don't have a npack.

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > It is pitch black...
No matches found!

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
quaff bubbling
l
You do not have that item.

x
o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
It is pitch black...
No matches found!

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[ex ]
Obvious exits:
South - The Dusty Road
West - Too dark to tell

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Someone narrates 'weee'

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
7
7
7
s
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

s
o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

s
o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

o R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Multiple matches found!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
7
It is pitch black...
Multiple matches found!

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...
Multiple matches found!

7
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Someone narrates 'on all s'

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

x
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[ex ]
Obvious exits:
North - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West - Too dark to tell

n
n
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
l
It is pitch black...
Multiple matches found!

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Multiple matches found!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
The Dusty Road
To the west, you can barely see the road leading to plains just beyond
the
forest. Here, the old road is bordered by thick forest to either side,
and
you can move off the road with little difficulty. Looking around, you
spot
a tower poking up through the treetops to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
Dixon narrates 'burnt'
You have 1(403) hit and 127(132) movement points.
You have scored 91898540 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1601460 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 191 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

na i 6w
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate 'i 6w'

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
It is pitch black...

e
e
e
e
o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...

e
o R HP:Critical MV:Full > Someone narrates 'norton buff it'
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...

e
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > Burnt Wagons
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Shey the Lieutenant is here, fighting Occum.
*Naugrim* is here, fighting Shey.
*Occum* is here, fighting Shey.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...

2
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
s
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
It is pitch black...

e
e
o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...

s
o R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
It is pitch black...

cal
s
o R HP:Critical MV:Strong > It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You call for the Malkiergate to be opened.
The Malkiergate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > It is pitch black...
Door north: Malkiergate

o R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
na ffs no light
You narrate 'ffs no light'

o R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
na im malkier

Someone narrates 'im crit btw'

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You narrate 'im malkier'

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
e
e
e
It is pitch black...
Door up: towertrap

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na buying alight
s
s
You narrate 'buying alight'

s
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
s
s
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...
Door east: gate

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
w
Someone bellows 'Shey is wearing tainted equipment, forbidden in all
the borderlands.'
Someone bellows 'Shey is wearing tainted equipment, forbidden in all
the borderlands.'
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Critical MV:Full > It is pitch black...

dism
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Someone narrates 'am kajin'

n
o R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You stop riding him.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > The Grocer
[ obvious exits: S ]
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
buy lantern
buy lantern

Dixon narrates 'alls e pit'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A grocer tells you 'There you go. Would you like that wrapped?'
You now have a mirrored lantern.
A grocer puts some coins in a small purse.
A grocer puts some coins in a small purse.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A grocer tells you 'There you go. Would you like that wrapped?'
You now have a mirrored lantern.
A grocer puts some coins in a small purse.
A grocer puts some coins in a small purse.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
hold light
s
rs
You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Merchant's Row
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

stat
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You are a 62 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 9.9 lbs and wearing 76.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:18 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 150, Dodging bonus: 5, Parrying bonus: 7
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 201 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 81% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
whe
not
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Merchant's Row

w
w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and
history.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A man is here.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
An Empty Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door north: olddoor
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > A city lamplighter lights a streetlamp.
A city lamplighter leaves west.
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
na meren ok?
n
n
You narrate 'meren ok?'

n
n
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

whe
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Inside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door west: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A man is here.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Draz - Road Inside the City Walls

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Meren narrates 'yes'

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
e
e
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > Dixon narrates 'with me'
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door up: towertrap
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You have 14(403) hit and 116(132) movement points.
You have scored 91898540 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1601460 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 191 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

Uhh and we went out, chased a lot, had lots of fighting Gap most of which I was 30-40hps and everyone else seemed to stay pretty much Full :p

Draz
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Shadowspawn Die - A good fight.

Postby Draz » Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 am

Sorry I forgot to comment the interlude between running from Rig crit after a stab and them pking around Dog zone.

Dixon
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Shadowspawn Die - A good fight.

Postby Dixon » Mon May 14, 2018 5:37 am

I love how you said I was sexting lol. I was like 85% afk for most of that. I even went wound to beat on kno patty at one point cause I wasnt even looking at screen LOL. It was a fun fight there for a bit.

Rig
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Shadowspawn Die - A good fight.

Postby Rig » Mon May 14, 2018 5:43 am

Walker gets a hammered pair of silver greaves from the corpse of Rig.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
g all corpse

Walker gets a heron marked blade with a jeweled hilt from the corpse
of Rig.

Lol.

Also yea, shitty night for me.

Draz
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Shadowspawn Die - A good fight.

Postby Draz » Mon May 14, 2018 5:50 am

To be honest Rig I'm surprised Raz took the Uniques that you had lost in pk, and subsequently meleed your opponent down to low crit for when he vultured.


Also I was asked to post this - not much to see as the DS were chasing other LS.

na i cant buff
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten >

Walach sends *Occum* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten >
7
f
w
s
s
You narrate 'can u two buff?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten > You narrate 'i cant buff '

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten >

You try to slash *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
Walach strikes *Occum*'s body.
Yasmin pierces *Guhadin*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten >

Irulan chats 'Where do you get an oilstone around Caemlyn/lugard/WB
area?'
Yasmin narrates 'k shadow'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Occum* is sitting here.
*Bahamut* is standing here.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting Yasmin.
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Yasmin the Defender of the Stone is here, fighting Guhadin.
Lord Walach Whitaker, Shienaran Commander is here, fighting Occum,
riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > *Guhadin* sends Yasmin sprawling with a
powerful bash!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

na brb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'brb'

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
2
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
n
2
b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Occum* is here, fighting Walach.
*Bahamut* is here, fighting Yasmin.
*Guhadin* is here, fighting Yasmin.
*Rig* is here, fighting Walach, riding a shadow stallion.
Yasmin the Defender of the Stone is sitting here.
Lord Walach Whitaker, Shienaran Commander is here, fighting Occum,
riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Rig*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Walach: Wounded - Rig: Beaten >
*Occum* sends Walach sprawling with a powerful
bash!
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
Yasmin panics, and attempts to flee!

+=
*Rig* strikes your body.
*Occum* pounds Walach's body extremely hard.
Yasmin barely pierces *Guhadin*'s left leg.
*Rig* strikes your body.
Yasmin leaves east.

-
*Rig* intercepts Yasmin's attack on his mount.
Yasmin pierces *Rig*'s right leg.


-
=
*Guhadin* slashes your left arm hard.
*Bahamut* tries to slash Yasmin, but she parries successfully.
As *Rig* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten >
b

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Yasmin tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* strikes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Occum* pounds Walach's right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Beaten >

Yasmin pierces *Rig*'s left arm very hard.
*Rig* strikes your body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
Walach panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]


Walach leaves south riding a warhorse.


*Guhadin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Bahamut* sends Yasmin sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

*Bahamut* slashes Yasmin's body very hard.
*Guhadin* slashes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rig* strikes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


7
f
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
w

Walach has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
Walach strikes *Occum*'s right foot hard.
Viatrix chats 'I can give you one irulan'

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
*Rig* strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
Walach avoids being bashed by *Occum* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

Walach barely strikes *Occum*'s body.
*Bahamut* slashes Yasmin's left arm hard.
*Guhadin* slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Rig* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
*Rig* strikes your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Walach narrates 'off soon'
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
Yasmin narrates 'rig crit'
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of
the Blight drains your energy!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Lord Walach Whitaker, Shienaran Commander is here, fighting Occum,
riding a warhorse.
Yasmin the Defender of the Stone is here, fighting Rig.
*Occum* is here, fighting Walach.
*Bahamut* is here, fighting Yasmin.
*Guhadin* is standing here.
*Rig* is here, fighting Yasmin, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s

*Rig* tries to strike Yasmin, but she parries successfully.
Walach strikes *Occum*'s left leg hard.
Yasmin tries to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.
*Guhadin* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

s
f
s
w
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [4]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Multiple matches found!
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Viatrix chats 'all south, 1w'
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your
energy!
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A raven is here flying around.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
na
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: bush
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Before the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Door east: passage
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but
WHAT???

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with
battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with
battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Edge of the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > By the Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
In a Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > In a Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
s
w
Your mount is too exhausted.

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Your mount is too exhausted.

dism
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Your mount is too exhausted.

s
s
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You stop riding him.

stat
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You are a 62 year old male human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 35.5 lbs and wearing 76.9 lbs, somewhat heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:18 Wil:16 Dex:19 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 137, Dodging bonus: 8, Parrying bonus: 6
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 20 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have 1(403) hit and 52(132) movement
points.
You have scored 91490738 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2009262 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

e
e
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
s
s
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
s
e
s
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Before a Cliff's Wall
[ obvious exits: N E ]

s
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Landslide
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

s
w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Road by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Before a Split in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
2
Yasmin narrates 'ragan is where?'
Rugged Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

g vial pack
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

quaff vial
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
s
s
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

s
s
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
s
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A rat has arrived from the north.

na ciome comie
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You narrate 'ciome comie'

s
w
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Walach tells you 'damn died'
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

na 1hp
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

w
s
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You narrate '1hp'

w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

w
w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You have 15(403) hit and 24(132) movement points.
You have scored 91490738 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2009262 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Yasmin narrates 'lol'
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
f
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
2
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
w
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
s
2
2
2
2
You have 15(403) hit and 12(132) movement points.
You have scored 91490738 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2009262 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]

na anyone dusty
2
2
sc
You narrate 'anyone dusty'

2
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 15(403) hit and 15(132) movement
points.
You have scored 91490738 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2009262 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
2
Walach tells you 'lol bat to dead in a round or so, stupid light
combo'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You have 29(403) hit and 21(132) movement points.
You have scored 91490738 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2009262 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Edge of Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Yasmin narrates 'i beat, coming in a few'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Yasmin narrates 'horse haggy shady'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You have 29(403) hit and 18(132) movement points.
You have scored 91490738 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2009262 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

l
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Thick Forest
The canopy overhead ends to the north, where the forest meets the old
road.
Here, just within the border of the forest, the trees are thick and
full.
The scent of the forest barely masks a sickly sweet stench that can
just
barely be detected. To the north the road can be glimpsed through the
trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

n
w
w
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Road to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
s
The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]

cal
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > The Dusty Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Door south: Malkiergate
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
You don't see a closed gate.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Malkier Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: Malkiergate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
2
sc
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 29(403) hit and 10(132) movement
points.
You have scored 91490738 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2009262 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 93 Turn points to date.
You have played 23 days and 12 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz {Apprentice to Austin Gaidin} (Level 47).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
na am malkier
2
2
You narrate 'am malkier'

2
You narrate 'get safe'

You narrate 'where u go'

Yasmin narrates 'they blocking up west dusty'

You narrate 'spam calling do'

You narrate 'dog'

You narrate 'shey come dog?'

beep shey

Yasmin tells you 'i dead'

Belmont narrates 'post to escape thread. want to seeee'


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests