Mikhan says 'oh shit'

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Yurikan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:44 pm

Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Yurikan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:48 pm

k h.dark
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.
Mikhan bellows 'i am naked!'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k h.dark

*Mikhan* has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.shadow stallion

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > k h.dark

A shadow stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Mikhan*'s commands.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You try to smite *Mikhan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched > bash
You do the best you can!

*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to smite *Mikhan*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Mikhan* gasps in astonishment.

=
*Mikhan* looks at you.

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 7 out of 11 bashes (63% landed)

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched > l mikhan

Flows of fire and earth entwine before your eyes, and your vision becomes more clear.

Mikhan has a few scratches.

*Mikhan* is using:
<worn on finger> an emerald ring
<worn on finger> a garnet adorned ring
<worn around neck> a necklace of dark ivy
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a set of finely-spun cloth sleeves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a bladed feather staff
<worn about waist> a brightly-colored sash
<worn on feet> a pair of light leather boots

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Scratched >
You smite *Mikhan*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

snick
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Hurt > You snicker softly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Hurt >
You smite *Mikhan*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
*Mikhan* says 'oh shit'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > bash
-
Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *Mikhan*!

=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 8 out of 12 bashes (66% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded >
You smite *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Wounded > bash

You smite *Mikhan*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*MIKHAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A shadow stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Mikhan*'s commands.
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

- Mikhan: Beaten >
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 9 out of 13 bashes (69% landed)
*MIKHAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A shadow stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Mikhan*'s commands.
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten >
You smite *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
*MIKHAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A shadow stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Mikhan*'s commands.
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Beaten > bash
*Mikhan* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You smite *Mikhan*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*MIKHAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A shadow stallion seems too exhausted to obey *Mikhan*'s commands.
*Mikhan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
*Mikhan* stops riding a shadow stallion.

=
*MIKHAN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=
Your bash at *Mikhan* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 10 out of 14 bashes (71% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > k h.dark
k h.dark
k h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > k h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > k h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > k h.dark
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Mikhan: Critical > k h.dark
k h.dark
k h.dark
You smite *Mikhan*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

I laughed pretty hard heh. Not sure why you didn't dismount sooner.

Mikhan
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Mikhan » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:33 pm

Nfc if this was a bug or what, but yeah ouch :P

You bellow 'i am naked!'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh > s
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Yurikan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Yurikan* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched >
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he deflects the blow.
*Yurikan* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > gasp
You gasp in astonishment.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > l human
weat

Yurikan has a few scratches.

*Yurikan* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (frayed)
<wielded> the ancient greatsword, Justice ..It glows white!
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > The temperature is about 90 degrees.
The sky is rainy, and a mild wind comes from the north.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he deflects the blow.

ull MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched >
*Yurikan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > 'oh shit

*Yurikan* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > seize

*Yurikan* smites your left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched >
*Yurikan* snickers softly.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > j yurikan

*Yurikan* smites your right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > You say 'oh shit'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched > You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

[channel 'fireball'] l MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Ok.
Fire coalesces in your hands, but fizzles a bit as you launch it at *Yurikan*.

ong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt >
*Yurikan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > j yurikan

*Yurikan* smites your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > *Yurikan* smites your left foot into bloody fragments!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount is too exhausted.
[channel 'fireball']
You can't do this sitting down!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > dism
f
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt >
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > dism
f

*Yurikan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > *Yurikan* smites your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
Your mount is too exhausted.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > dism
dism
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > dism
dism
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Hurt > dism
dism
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he parries successfully.
*Yurikan* smites your left foot into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.
You stop riding it.
Last edited by Mikhan on Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avail
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby avail » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:36 pm

That's just nasty

Mikhan
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Mikhan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 am

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > chann 'ice spikes' h.human
*Yurikan* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > A muzzled trolloc grovels in the dirt before you.
You do the best you can!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...n: Battered >

-
Dominus sends *Yurikan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Dominus pounds *Yurikan*'s body extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a Ko'bal trolloc's fight!
A raven caws 'Yurikan is at In Front Of The Dark Tower'
Someone squeaks 'Yurikan is at In Front Of The Dark Tower'

=
Ok.
*Yurikan* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Yurikan*.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Yurikan: Critical > h yurikan
[channel 'ice spikes']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

channel 'flame strike' h.human

A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Yurikan's head.
*Yurikan* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hideous trolloc cleaves Yurikan's body hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Yurikan, but he parries successfully.
Dominus pounds *Yurikan*'s body very hard.
*Yurikan* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

rel
kill human
Cancelled.
Ok.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Yurikan: Incapacitated > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Yurikan: Incapacitated > get all corpse
get all corpse
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Weary - Yurikan: Incapacitated > get all corpse
get all corpse
nar rip yurikan
Someone squeaks 'Yurikan is at In Front Of The Dark Tower'
A raven caws 'Yurikan is at In Front Of The Dark Tower'
A muzzled trolloc cleaves Yurikan's left leg very hard.
*Yurikan* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Yurikan*'s death cry.

Mikhan
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Mikhan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:47 am

In Front Of The Dark Tower
You are standing in front of an old, apparently abandoned watchtower, the
one that you have been seeing glimpses of from the road. You get a chill
feeling as you look up at the big gray mass that looms up above you. Bits
and pieces of gray masonry have fallen away from the tower, and you see an
especially big piece half embedded in the ground. The entrance to the tower
looks like a black mouth, and the door has long rotted away. A dark path
leads east from here, heavily shadowed by the trees that loom over it.
Another path leads south from here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The dismembered corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a hooved trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of Yurikan is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt, surrounded by a dark aura.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl, surrounded by a dark aura.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.

o S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary > kill human

*Natia* has arrived from the east.

kill human
* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary > kill human
You try to strike *Natia*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary - Natia: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary - Natia: Beaten > *Natia* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dhai'mon trolloc's fight!
You try to strike *Natia*, but she deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
*Gumps* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary - Natia: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Gumps* leaves west.

op fence
* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Weary - Natia: Beaten > f
It's already open!
*Yurikan* has arrived from the west.

You panic and attempt to flee!ry - Natia: Beaten >

seize
3

*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.


*Gumps* has arrived from the west.


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
The corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc is lying here.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Natia* burn your body!

o S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

[chann 'flame strike' natia]:Weary >
Nobody here by that name.
*Yurikan* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > 3

*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > s
[chann 'flame strike' natia]
Nobody here by that name.
*Yurikan* closes the fence.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > flee
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > nar fence
You barely strike *Yurikan*'s body.
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You narrate 'fence'

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered >
The fence is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered >
*Yurikan* closes the fence.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > qq
[channel 'contagion']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

-
The fence is opened from the other side.

=
*Gumps* has arrived from the south.

*
Ok.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from *Yurikan*'s face!

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > op fence
f

*Yurikan* closes the fence.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > *Yurikan* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you dodge the attack.
Ok.
*Yurikan* closes the fence.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered >
You swiftly dodge *Gumps*'s attempt to crush you.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered >
You swiftly dodge *Gumps*'s attempt to crush you.
You tickle *Yurikan*'s body with your strike.
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Yurikan* opens the fence.
*Natia* has arrived from the south.

h gumps
* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered >
*Yurikan* closes the fence.

[channel 'ice spikes']ong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
The fence is opened from the other side.

=
*Yurikan* closes the fence.

*chann 'earthquake'
Cancelled.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Gumps* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Natia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Natia* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Natia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gumps* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gumps* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shaggy brown mare vibrates and is knocked about.
A shaggy brown mare vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered >
*Gumps* stops using a steel flanged mace.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary - Yurikan: Battered > chann 'earthquake'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Gumps* stops using a silver etched shield.

+
*Gumps* draws a dirk from a dark, hooded cloak with a flash of steel.
*Gumps* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge *Yurikan*'s attempt to scythe you.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Natia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Natia* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Natia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gumps* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gumps* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shaggy brown mare vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
The vibrations are so incredible, a shaggy brown mare is shaken into little pieces.
A shaggy brown mare is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shaggy brown mare's death cry.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Yurikan: Battered > chann 'earthquake'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
Garrosh narrates 'any abs hidden somewhere?'

*
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Natia* vibrates and is knocked about.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
The vibrations are so incredible, *Natia* is shaken into little pieces.
*Natia* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Natia*'s death cry.
*Gumps* vibrates and is knocked about.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
The vibrations are so incredible, *Gumps* is shaken into little pieces.
*Gumps* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gumps*'s death cry.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Yurikan: Beaten >
The fence is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Yurikan: Beaten >
*Yurikan* closes the fence.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Good MV:Winded - Yurikan: Beaten > chann 'earthquake'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
A gray palfrey tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a warhorse's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a shadow stallion's attempt to hit you.
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A gray palfrey vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
The vibrations are so incredible, a gray palfrey is shaken into little pieces.
A gray palfrey is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a gray palfrey's death cry.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Yurikan: Critical > nar spam open fence
You narrate 'spam open fence'

* S HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Yurikan: Critical >
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a warhorse's attempt to hit you.
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You barely strike *Yurikan*'s body.
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Yurikan: Critical > get unique all.corpse
channel 'flame strike' h.human
There doesn't seem to be an unique in the corpse of a gray palfrey.
There doesn't seem to be an unique in the corpse of Gumps.
There doesn't seem to be an unique in the corpse of Natia.
There doesn't seem to be an unique in the corpse of a shaggy brown mare.
There doesn't seem to be an unique in the corpse of a Ghar'ghael trolloc.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...: Critical >
*Yurikan* opens the fence.

*
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a warhorse's attempt to hit you.
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge *Yurikan*'s attempt to scythe you.

=
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Yurikan*.
*Yurikan* closes the fence.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Yurikan: Critical >
The fence is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Yurikan: Critical > cl fence

*Shiva* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Yurikan: Critical > Ok.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Fading MV:Winded - Yurikan: Critical > chann 'earthquake'
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You tickle *Yurikan*'s body with your strike.
You swiftly dodge *Yurikan*'s attempt to scythe you.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Shiva* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Shiva* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Shiva* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Yurikan* vibrates and is knocked about.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
The vibrations are so incredible, *Yurikan* is shaken into little pieces.
*Yurikan* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Yurikan*'s death cry.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about

* S HP:Beaten SP:Trickling MV:Winded - a shadow stallion: Critical > op fence
f
You strike a shadow stallion's body very hard.
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.

You panic and attempt to flee!Winded - a shadow stallion: Critical >


You flee head over heels.
In Front Of The Dark Tower

Ragyn
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Ragyn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:07 am

Isn't a bug, what happens when your horse is hag, you get bashed and your autowimpy kicks in, it'll register you as sitting still and unable to dismount.

Divina
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Divina » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 am

I'm more concerned about the fraction of a round fireball timer. That is retarded.

iria
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby iria » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:59 am

dreadlords don't have shorter weaves anymore, so not sure what you are saying, unless you are just saying that fireball timers are too fast

Dominus
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Dominus » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 am

That was my favorite pk to date. We had lost Byrg zerk earlier and then Garrosh had gotten run down. Mikhan and I were sitting camp wondering if we should head Blight when they started hitting us solo. Was a little strange because for about 5 minutes each one tried scouting and took dmg. After they started hitting as a group I though Mikhan was dead because he had been crit for a while. After he got stuck in fence I found Draz w ent, not sure if he was trying to get in or was going to spam the door but he didnt even try to fight when I hit him. Eventually he got into fence too and everyone ripped but a channeler I think. Was crazy especially when Mikhan later went into FD just a few minutes later and ripped 2 more by himself lol. What a god.

Synthia
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Re: Mikhan says 'oh shit'

Postby Synthia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:33 am

Impressive weaving switching from ice spikes to quake when Natia came in and coolheadedness sticking around low. From a channeler perspective, well played.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests