Dafuq

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Nargon
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 am

Dafuq

Postby Nargon » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:22 am

Waterfront Square
This small square is the heart of the waterfront in Falme. Business seems to be
proceeding as usual, yet everyone seems to be looking over their shoulder for
something. People walk briskly, occasionally nodding to one another by way of
greeting, but never stopping to talk. To the west are the main commercial
docks. Dock Road follows the waterfront north and south, and Water Street leads
into the business district to the east.

A banner has been erected displaying a map of the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
Lord Rodger the Sheriff is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
Gumps the Honored Soldier is resting here.
The Falme town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
Rodger looks at Gumps.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rodger leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > l
Waterfront Square
This small square is the heart of the waterfront in Falme. Business seems to be
proceeding as usual, yet everyone seems to be looking over their shoulder for
something. People walk briskly, occasionally nodding to one another by way of
greeting, but never stopping to talk. To the west are the main commercial
docks. Dock Road follows the waterfront north and south, and Water Street leads
into the business district to the east.

A banner has been erected displaying a map of the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
Gumps the Honored Soldier is resting here.
The Falme town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > sa dafuq
You say 'dafuq'

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Water Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Market Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
A Seanchan officer has arrived from the east.
The deathwatch guard has arrived from the east.
Delan's Equipment and Supply
[ obvious exits: W ]
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A grocer with dark eyes patiently serves his customers.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
Market Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
Main Street
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Main Street
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > lead horse
lead horse
You start leading him.
A warhorse starts following you.

A master of scouts bellows 'Incoming message!!'
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > eq horse shoes
eq horse saddle
eq horse bridle
eq horse donning
ride horse
You equip a warhorse with iron horseshoes.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You equip a warhorse with a war saddle with stirrups.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
You equip a warhorse with a bridle made of leather.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You equip a warhorse with a decorative horse donning.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
A master of scouts bellows 'Rodger was spotted in Road Above Falme'
A warhorse stops following you.
You start riding him.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Main Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Weary and coated in dust, a merchant stands here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
e
Main Street
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Center Avenue
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Center Avenue
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
The Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > human is now your primary target!
rodger is now your primary target!
e
Road Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A huge Deathwatch ogier looks around impassively.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A deathwatch ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > charge rodger
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
charge rodger
Plains Before Falme
[ obvious exits: E S ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
charge rodger
Plains Before Falme
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A huge Deathwatch ogier looks around impassively.
|1|.A massive three-eyed reptile gazes at you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
s
Hills Above Falme
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Road Above Falme
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A morat'raken holds tight to the reins of his flying beast.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
An enormous gray-skinned beast with ivory tusks blows a shrill cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > charge rodger
Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
charge rodger
Falme Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Nargon - Falme Road
Gumps - Waterfront Square

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
Toman Head Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
whe
Toman Head Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Nargon - Toman Head Road
Rodger - Circular Grove

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
charge rodger
In the Hills of Toman Head
[ obvious exits: E ]
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
Toman Head Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
charge rodger
At the Edge of Toman Head Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
charge rodger
Toman Head Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
A Small Cove
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
|1|.A massive three-eyed reptile gazes at you.

charge rodger
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > w
Toman Head Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
charge rodger
Toman Head Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Nargon - Toman Head Road
Rodger - Circular Grove

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
charge rodger
Beside the Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving ««west««
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Charge who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
charge rodger
Circular Grove
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving vvsouthvv
A flail tipped with sharp barbs seems to hide in the shadows here.
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
|2|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Lord Rodger the Sheriff is sitting here mending a weapon.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You line up your charge...

-=+*
Rodger is finishing off the edges of a gold-chased war spear...

*
Wimpy reset to: 187 hit points.
Chaaaaarrrge!! Rodger bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a partisan bearing the arms of Ghealdan!
This session you've landed 1 out of 1 charges (100% landed)
Rodger is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Rodger's death cry.

May she live forever.

Razhak
Posts: 693
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Dafuq

Postby Razhak » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:50 am

I thought I read Nargus

Carry on..

Nargon
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 am

Re: Dafuq

Postby Nargon » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:14 pm

Oh you mean the guy that bit my name. Damn him. lol

Timmee
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:22 am

Re: Dafuq

Postby Timmee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:38 am

Not sure that Nargus guy has been around in a while.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests