Rewind: When Liena and I were newbies and ran into a scary thing

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Rewind: When Liena and I were newbies and ran into a scary thing

Postby isabel » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:41 pm

From 2009 or thereabouts, on my very first char - a warrior (Alyna), and Liena is on an unclanned channeler (level 30ish, 13 con or so).

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna holds a lantern above her head.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > sa oh meh i out of water
You say 'oh meh i out of water'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Nea narrates 'bad weather'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Foothills Beside the Small Plains
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Grassy Riverbank
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Rolling Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An exquisitely delicate woman is here, waiting for something.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Foothills before Kinslayer's Dagger
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Foot of Kinslayer's Dagger
[ obvious exits: N S W U ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Before a Barren Pass
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Foothills Along the Spine of the World
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Rocky Foothills Bordering the Dragonwall
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A pretty bird is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Foothills Along the Spine of the World
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Sloping Grassland
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Off the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Rocky Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Beside a Small Pond
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A clear pond lies undisturbed here, unmarred waters offering a clean reflection.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A spotted hunting cat is here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Verrater chats 'i wish disarmed went of as much as warders in the towers did...'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
A cheetah tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Healthy > rem skin
rem water

You slice a cheetah's head into bloody fragments!
A cheetah tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Wounded > You stop using a water skin.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Wounded > You stop using a leather water flask.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Wounded >
Alyna snaps to attention and salutes a forest boar.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Wounded >
Alyna joins your fight!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Wounded > wear skin
wear water

Alyna pounds a cheetah's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
You slice a cheetah's left foreleg very hard.
A cheetah tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Beaten > drink water
You put a water skin on your belt.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Beaten > You put a leather water flask on your belt.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Beaten > You drink the water.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Beaten > drink water

*Skittles* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Beaten >
You slice a cheetah's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A cheetah is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - a cheetah: Incapacitated >
Alyna sends a cheetah sprawling with a powerful bash!
A cheetah is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear a cheetah's death cry.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You drink the water.
You don't feel thirsty any more.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Skittles: Scratched > rem skin
rem water
Alyna tries to pound *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.
You stop using a water skin.
*Skittles* sniffs sadly.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Skittles: Scratched > fill skin water
fill water water
Alyna barely pounds *Skittles*'s right arm.
You slice *Skittles*'s body.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You stop using a leather water flask.
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full - Skittles: Scratched >
*Skittles* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > There is no room for more.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You gently fill a leather water flask from a clear pond.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > wear skin
wear water
You put a water skin on your belt.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You put a leather water flask on your belt.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

A Small Grove
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of the young buck is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
An elk cow has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna tries to pound *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Skittles* tries to slash Alyna, but she deflects the blow.
A bobcat leaves west.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > sa i have a skin and a flask?

*Skittles* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You say 'i have a skin and a flask?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Thin Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

stare
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You stare at the sky.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

A Well-Travelled Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A raven is here flying around.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > in

Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

A Well-Travelled Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You are carrying:
a lantern
ten copper pennys

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
A bobcat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Sparse Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Sheltering Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

A Well-Travelled Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

A Small Thicket
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Sparse Thicket
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

put all pack
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Off the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > You put a lantern in a backpack.
You put ten coppers in a backpack.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Sandy Riverbank
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

At the River's Edge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Entering a Small Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Someone bellows 'got any blue vials?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Stand of Leatherleaf
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A biteme is hovering here, looking for blood.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Something flies through the air, buzzing. Bzzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzzzz!
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Rugged Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
Alyna bellows 'tons of them'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Grassy Mound
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Rolling Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
An exquisitely delicate woman is here, waiting for something.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna bellows 'come and get'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Daralia chats 'wtf is the Top of a Dark Spire?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Illiara Maender stops using a lantern.
Demnar chats 'ah'

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Demnar chats 'I just got so excited'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Seameen chats 'isn't that tremalking?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Demnar chats '18 13 11 19 14'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Grassy Riverbank
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Foothills Beside the Small Plains
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Daralia chats 'knocked me unconscious and made me get nekkid'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna barely pounds *Skittles*'s body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* slashes Alyna's body hard.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd

*Skittles* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Demnar chats 'stupid 4 lookin like a 9'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Nea narrates 'ok i in '

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Caius tells you 'rawr'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Middle Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > yell can i taste the rainbow?
You bellow 'can i taste the rainbow?'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > gigg
You giggle.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Someone bellows 'remove all and zerk'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna grins evilly.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
The lightning stops.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > sa awwww
l
You say 'awwww'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Plains
Some distance to the north large, rugged hills dominate the landscape. The
plains, stretch southward in an endless sea. Drought is tormenting the
plains the parched ground thirsting for any drop of moisture. This place
looks quite dead. The plains goes on to the south and west while some hills
are north.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Verrater chats 'wait what?'

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna grins evilly.
*Skittles* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A giant horned lizard has arrived from the west.
A giant horned lizard hits your left leg very hard.
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a giant horned lizard: Healthy >
You slice a giant horned lizard's right foreleg very hard.
A giant horned lizard hits your body hard.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!sh - a giant horned lizard: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
The Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A giant horned lizard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s

A giant horned lizard hits your left foot.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a giant horned lizard: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a giant horned lizard: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is here, fighting Skittles, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is here, fighting Alyna, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
A giant horned lizard has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > s

*Skittles* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a giant horned lizard: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a giant horned lizard: Scratched >
You slice a giant horned lizard's body into bloody fragments!
A giant horned lizard hits your body hard.
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - a giant horned lizard: Scratched > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Near the Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The Middle Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is here, fighting Skittles, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is here, fighting Alyna, riding a shadow stallion.
*Skittles* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > w

Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched > You try to slice *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.
A giant horned lizard hits Alyna's head very hard.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
A giant horned lizard barely hits Alyna's body.
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched > weather
The temperature is about 40 degrees.
The sky is rainy, and a mild wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Skittles* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched > em

A giant horned lizard hits your left arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched > sp <-- She didn't know at this point that you can target weave, she thought you had to be engaged
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

f
[channel 'ice spike']ng MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
A giant horned lizard hits your right leg hard.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

You panic and attempt to flee!Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
*Skittles* clambers to his feet.


*Skittles* slashes your body very hard.


You flee head over heels.
The Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > w

*Skittles* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.
*Skittles* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.

em
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Skittles* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched > sp
[embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

[channel 'ice spike']sting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Scratched >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
Daralia chats 'when I entered the Top of the Dark Spire, I fell unconscious and made me nekkid. '

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Skittles*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.

l MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
*Skittles* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > sp

*Skittles* slashes your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
Daralia chats 'it's in GF.'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
*Skittles* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
*Skittles* slashes your right foot very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

[channel 'ice spike']l MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=tell alyna i gonna die :(
Cancelled.
You tell Alyna 'i gonna die :('

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
You mount an attack against *Skittles*, but weak nerves get the better of you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Daralia chats 'in the dark cave or something.'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Skittles* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > re

Reischia chats 'actually it's north of whitebridge'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > f
You mount an attack against *Skittles*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
[release ]
Ok.

w R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


Alyna has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.


You flee head over heels.
The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > The Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > w

Alyna tries to pound *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* slashes Alyna's body hard.
Alyna tries to pound *Skittles*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > Foothills Beside the Small Plains
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > kd
The Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is here, fighting Skittles, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is here, fighting Alyna, riding a shadow stallion.
*Skittles* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Verrater chats 'oh ok i get it now :P'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
Alyna tries to pound *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
You mount an attack against *Skittles*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A giant horned lizard hits Alyna's head very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
Daralia chats 'scared teh shit outta me.'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
Reischia chats 'in the tunnels that connect to wb fade area'
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > em

*Skittles* avoids being bashed by Alyna who loses her balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > sp
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.
*Skittles* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

[channel 'ice spike']l MV:Fresh >
Who or what should the weave be cast upon?

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
A giant horned lizard hits Alyna's body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > re
[release ]
Ok.
*Skittles* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt >
You mount an attack against *Skittles*, but weak nerves get the better of you.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A giant horned lizard hits Alyna's body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > em

Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!

sp
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh - Skittles: Hurt > [embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.s: Hurt >
[channel 'ice spike']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
Alyna has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

=
Alyna pounds *Skittles*'s right arm.


*Skittles* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Skittles*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A giant horned lizard barely hits Alyna's body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
*Skittles* avoids being bashed by Alyna who loses her balance and falls!

rong MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
*Skittles* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
A giant horned lizard hits Alyna's right foot.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > re
[release ]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
A giant horned lizard hits Alyna's body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > n

*Skittles* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Near the Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh > s
The Plains
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Skittles* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A long scaled lizard with large horns searches for food with its forked tongue.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

s
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > You slice *Skittles*'s body.
A giant horned lizard hits your body hard.
*Skittles* slashes your body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

You flee head over heels.
The Middle Plains
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > w
The Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > The Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A brown sandsnake is lying on the ground, looking for prey.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > w
Foothills at the Edge of the Plains
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An antelope blends into the scenery.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > w
Foothills before Kinslayer's Dagger
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh > Rugged Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An exquisitely delicate woman is here, waiting for something.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w
Stand of Leatherleaf
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

w
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w
Entering a Small Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w
At the River's Edge
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Sandy Riverbank
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.

w
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w
Bank of the River Gaelin
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A peddler pawns his wares here.
A large turtle is crawling slowly on the ground.
A large turtle is crawling slowly on the ground.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w
A peddler stops using a lantern.
A peddler leaves east.
On the Bank of the River Gaelin
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a handsome stag is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Mano of Two Rivers is standing here, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Outside Cairhien
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > w

Pip chats 'anyone wanna trade me a dagger or two for this fine ivroy and gold-hilted longsword?'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full > Before Cairhien's Eastern Gate <-- this is safe room !
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full >
The sky glows with the rising of the sun.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna tells you 'you ok?'

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh > narr alyna i back west, was getting owned with skittles and lizard on me
You narrate 'alyna i back west, was getting owned with skittles and lizard on me'

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna narrates 'no worries, i on him'

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Raziel tells you 'Where's Skit?'

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Verrater chats 'ill trade you a kidney from the black market for that sword :P'

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Ruar narrates 'naughty'

* R HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

The day has begun.
Rem light
Put light pack
You feel less paranoid.
You are hungry.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You stop using a lantern.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You put a lantern in a backpack.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > narr let me get a few more hps so i dont die in the next bash and il come back out
You narrate 'let me get a few more hps so i dont die in the next bash and il come back out'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna narrates 'darn i beat'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Rougar chats 'whats the max gold you can have in the bank? or copper?'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
The JangaiGate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Daralia chats 'depends on lvl.'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > tell alyna come get heals, i outside gate
You tell Alyna 'come get heals, i outside gate'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Rougar chats 'lvl 49?'
*Skittles* tries to slash Alyna, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna tries to pound *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.
*Skittles* slashes Alyna's right leg hard.
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd

*Skittles* closes the JangaiGate.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
Alyna has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Fork in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Cairhien Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Cairhien Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Cairhien Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A lantern has been left here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Cairhien Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

A Bend in the Road Around Cairhien
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.
*Skittles* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
Alyna narrates 'spam for him'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > kd
kd
kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.
*Skittles* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

kd
kd
kd
kd
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
Alyna has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

kd
* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Nearing a Bend in the Dirt Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Dirt Road Outside Cairhien
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Along Cairhien's Outer Wall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Outside Cairhien
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.
*Skittles* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Coach Stop Outside the Southern Wall of Cairhien
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
[k dark]
They aren't here.
*Skittles* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Alyna leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Outside Cairhien's Southern Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
They aren't here.
*Skittles* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
[k dark]
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > kd
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!
*Skittles* closes the GoldenDawnGate.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > em

*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
You try to slice *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.
Alyna tries to pound *Skittles*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded > sp
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

The GoldenDawnGate is opened from the other side.ounded >
[channel 'ice spike']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Skittles* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

kd
kd
kd
+kd
kd
=kd
kd
kd
Cancelled.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
You follow Alyna.

Gate of the Golden Dawn
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alyna Carand, Recruit {Charging Boars} is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna giggles.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > re

*Skittles* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* tries to slash Alyna, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd

Alyna narrates 'i crit'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > [release ]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
A Cairhien gateguard joins Alyna's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gatekeeper closes the GoldenDawnGate.
A Cairhien gatekeeper locks the GoldenDawnGate.
[k dark]
You slice *Skittles*'s right hand.
Ruar narrates 'alyna where you at?'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Alyna: Critical - Skittles: Wounded > kd
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Alyna: Critical - Skittles: Wounded > [k dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Alyna: Critical - Skittles: Wounded > em
You slice *Skittles*'s right leg.
A Cairhien gateguard lances Skittles's left leg.
A Cairhien gateguard tries to lance Skittles, but he parries successfully.
A Cairhien gateguard lances Skittles's head.
A Cairhien gateguard lances Skittles's head hard.
*Skittles* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Skittles* slashes Alyna's left leg very hard.
[k dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Alyna: Critical - Skittles: Wounded > sp

*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Alyna: Critical - Skittles: Wounded > Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

[channel 'ice spike']sting MV:Fresh - Skittles: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Alyna has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

*
*Skittles* leaves up.

=TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
=
You are no longer fighting that opponent!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* has arrived from above.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* slashes Alyna's left leg hard.
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!
Alyna tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Bursting MV:Fresh > kd
kd
kd
kd
A Cairhien gateguard joins Alyna's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard barely lances Skittles's body.
A Cairhien gateguard tries to lance Skittles, but he deflects the blow.
A Cairhien gateguard lances Skittles's head hard.
A Cairhien gateguard lances Skittles's right arm.
*Skittles* gazes deeply at a Cairhien gateguard...
A Cairhien gateguard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Skittles* gazes deeply at a Cairhien gateguard...
A Cairhien gateguard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Skittles* tries to slash Alyna, but she parries successfully.
Archers' arrows shower down from above.
An archer's arrow impales *Skittles*!
You are hungry.
[k dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

sp
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > [k dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > [k dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together. <-- After 2-3 attempts and not being able to engage so she could weave, Liena had an inspired idea :)

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > Alyna leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
[k dark]
Fight!? Are you crazy?? You can barely hold yourself together.

[channel 'ice spike']l MV:Fresh >
Who or what should the weave be cast upon?

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > em

Officer Asan Sandair bellows 'We are patrolling the streets at Laman's Way!'
Alyna pounds *Skittles*'s left leg.
*Skittles* leaves west.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'ice spikes' dark <-- by the power of grayskull
[embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Ruar narrates 'dont die alyna'

Nobody here by that name.:Fresh >

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'ice spikes' dark
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'ice spikes' dark
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > channel 'ice spikes' dark

Alyna narrates 'someone block jump exit?'
*Skittles* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
*Skittles* slashes Alyna's body.
Alyna panics, and attempts to flee!

A well-traveled merchant has arrived from the north.
A well-traveled merchant tries to hit Skittles, but he dodges the attack.
A Cairhien gateguard joins Alyna's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
A Cairhien gateguard joins a Cairhien gateguard's fight!
Archers' arrows shower down from above.
An archer's arrow impales *Skittles*!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Skittles* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Alyna leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

*
*Skittles* leaves west.


*Skittles* has arrived from the west.

-
Alyna has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.
*Skittles* tries to slash Alyna, but she parries successfully.

=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your icy spikes shred *Skittles*'s guts, causing his insides to flow outside.
*Skittles* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Skittles*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna narrates 'skittles rip'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > narr skittles rip
get all corpse

Alyna gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a pair of ornately tooled leather leggings from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets two gold crowns from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a tooled leather belt from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets an ivy bracelet from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets an ivy bracelet from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets the war scalp of Sharay the Human slain in the Spine of the World from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets fourteen copper pennys from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a water skin from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a water skin from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a belt pack from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a brass hilted general's sword from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Skittles.
Alyna gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Skittles.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > You narrate 'skittles rip'
Ruar narrates 'NICE!'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Skittles.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Skittles.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Skittles.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Skittles.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Nea narrates 'nice alyna'
Beads of cold sweat emerge from Alyna's face!
Alyna doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
Alyna drops an inky black cloak.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Jalan narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Caius narrates 'grats!'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Jalan narrates 'bring me his head!!'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > sc
You have 134(248) hit, 147(163) saidar and 150(150) movement points.
You have scored 24078711 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 421289 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 293 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 21 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Nastasha of Two Rivers (Level 32).
You are standing.
You are hungry.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
The Cairhien alarm bell sounds loudly in the distance.
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.

bogg
* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > You boggle at that.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > narr holy crap.. 290tps
You narrate 'holy crap.. 290tps'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Jalan narrates 'sweet'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna narrates '385 tps..'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Alyna stops using a bone club.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna wields a rusty dagger.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Fresh >
Alyna leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Skittles.

Pretty sure neither of us had a single tp before this :p We were in utter and total shock, huge pk shakes, was one of the most thrilling things.

Liena
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Re: Rewind: When Liena and I were newbies and ran into a scary thing

Postby Liena » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:25 pm

I would like to point out that before this time, I had only every played an abser with 420 hps, so a mid lvl 13 con fc I was terrified at how quick my hps were going down. And I had never ever encountered a *badguy* without exploding lol. This is why I was declaring I was going to die at wounded after 1 bash :P

Arielle
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:03 am

Re: Rewind: When Liena and I were newbies and ran into a scary thing

Postby Arielle » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:14 am

Who better to get your first than Skittles. :)
If it was me against Skittles I would have declared I was going to die at wounded, too.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests