thanks!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

thanks!

Postby isabel » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:44 pm

occum, dominus, decrepit, bastige, toki, revescal, garrosh, crackity hope i'm not missing anyone

that was really fun pk overall! my fav was when merrick was leading us - haven't had that kind of regroup/hit stuff happen often lately.

thanks and it was loads of fun even though we lost :)

Revescaal
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Re: thanks!

Postby Revescaal » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:05 pm

The ending!

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k aust]
They aren't here.
Decrepit leaves west.
Dominus leaves west.
You follow Decrepit.

A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
Toki has arrived from the east.
Garrosh has arrived from the east.

j
j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k aust]
They aren't here.
Decrepit leaves west.
Dominus leaves west.
You follow Decrepit.

A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
*Aust* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Garrosh has arrived from the east.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k aust]
You blast *Aust*'s body.
*Aust* panics, and attempts to flee!
Garrosh barely pounds *Aust*'s body.
*Aust* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Toki pounds *Aust*'s right arm very hard.
*Aust* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Aust*'s death cry.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k aust]
They aren't here.
Decrepit leaves south.
Dominus leaves south.
You follow Decrepit.

By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A torch is here on the ground.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
*Nieve* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Merrick* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Isabel* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Adael* is standing here, riding a white destrier.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Toki has arrived from the north.
Garrosh has arrived from the north.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k aust]
They aren't here.
Garrosh tries to pound *Nieve*, but she parries successfully.
Toki pounds *Merrick*'s left leg hard.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Toki tries to pound *Merrick*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nieve* barely stabs Garrosh's head.
Garrosh tries to pound *Nieve*, but she deflects the blow.
[k aust]
They aren't here.
Dominus pounds *Adael*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k aust]
They aren't here.
*Adael* says 'rRlf ios sq eTk BY O[ dpta\HV'

nar rip
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
You narrate 'rip'
*Nieve* says 'NS Qbc g F'

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
You blast *Isabel*'s left leg.
Decrepit pounds *Merrick*'s body hard.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > [bash ]
*Nieve* panics, and attempts to flee!


-
The ancient tree tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree barely hits Garrosh's body.
The ancient tree tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
Decrepit pounds *Merrick*'s body hard.
*Isabel* lances your right leg.
*Adael* blasts Dominus's body.
Dominus pounds *Adael*'s right foot hard.
Toki tries to pound *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.
Garrosh tries to pound *Nieve*, but she parries successfully.
Decrepit narrates 'on well'

=
*Nieve* leaves south riding a warhorse.

+
*Merrick* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
Toki pounds *Adael*'s head.


Dune narrates 'hehe'

*+
*Nieve* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

=
*Nieve* stabs Toki's body.
*Merrick* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
*Merrick* scythes Decrepit's body.


Dune narrates 'nice'

-
Garrosh narrates 'oh shit'
Decrepit narrates 'now'

=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
*Nieve* tries to stab Toki, but he deflects the blow.
Toki pounds *Adael*'s body hard.
Decrepit pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's crown very hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Garrosh's right hand.
The ancient tree barely tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
You blast *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
Dominus sends *Adael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
nar on well

Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
You narrate 'on well'
Decrepit leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >

*Nieve* tries to stab Toki, but he deflects the blow.
Toki pounds *Adael*'s body hard.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's branch very hard.
Dominus barely pounds *Adael*'s body.

nar isa batt
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
Decrepit has arrived from the south.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > You narrate 'isa batt'
*Merrick* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
*Merrick* scythes Decrepit's head.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Nieve* stabs Toki's body.
Toki barely pounds *Adael*'s head.
The ancient tree tickles Garrosh's left foot with its hit.
You blast *Isabel*'s left leg hard.
Dominus pounds *Adael*'s right leg hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
Dominus narrates 'zerk'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >

*Nieve* stabs Toki's body.
Toki pounds *Adael*'s body.
Dominus pounds *Adael*'s body.
Garrosh sends the ancient tree sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
The ancient tree tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
*Merrick* scythes Decrepit's left leg.
*Nieve* stabs Toki's body.
Toki pounds *Adael*'s left arm hard.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
Dominus barely pounds *Adael*'s left leg.
[bash ]
Toki narrates 'me to'


-=
Garrosh narrates 'zerk on tree'

+*
*+
Toki narrates 'still!'

=
-
-
The ancient tree tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
*Nieve* tries to stab Toki, but he deflects the blow.
Toki barely pounds *Adael*'s left leg.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
*Isabel* lances your head.
Dominus pounds *Adael*'s right arm hard.
*Nieve* barely stabs Toki's right arm.
Dominus pounds *Adael*'s head hard.
Dune tries to pierce *Nieve*, but she deflects the blow.
Decrepit narrates 'merrick crit'
You dodge a bash from *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Isabel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
*Adael* sends Dominus sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >

Decrepit narrates 'i zerk'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >

*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >

Dune tries to pierce *Nieve*, but she deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
Decrepit pounds *Merrick*'s body.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Merrick* barely scythes Decrepit's head.
*Nieve* stabs Toki's body.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's branch extremely hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Garrosh's body.
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
*Adael* blasts Dominus's right leg.
*Adael* leaves north riding a white destrier.
*Merrick* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >

*Nieve* stabs Toki's right leg.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's trunk hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
ali j k isabel

Dominus leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered > Ok.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Isabel: Battered >
[bash ]


-
Garrosh narrates 'zerk on tree'
Dominus has arrived from the south.

=
Dominus pounds *Isabel*'s left leg.

+
Dominus pounds *Isabel*'s right leg.
Toki pounds *Nieve*'s left leg extremely hard.
Dune pierces *Nieve*'s left leg very hard.
The ancient tree tickles Decrepit's head with its hit.
*Merrick* scythes Decrepit's right arm hard.
*Nieve* tries to stab Toki, but he parries successfully.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
The ancient tree tickles Garrosh's right leg with its hit.
*Isabel* lances your left arm.

*
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Isabel* leaves south riding a warhorse.

+
Dune pierces *Nieve*'s right leg extremely hard.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's trunk very hard.

=-
*Nieve* panics, and attempts to flee!
Garrosh narrates 'oops'

-
Dominus leaves south.

=
They're not here anymore!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Nieve* leaves north riding a warhorse.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
The ancient tree barely tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
Decrepit pounds *Merrick*'s left leg hard.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!
The ancient tree tickles Garrosh's right foot with its hit.
[k human]
You try to blast *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.
Decrepit narrates 'i beat'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical > [bash ]
Dominus has arrived from the south.


Dominus tries to pound *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

-
=+
*
Decrepit tries to pound *Merrick*, but he deflects the blow.
*Merrick* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

*
The ancient tree avoids being bashed by Garrosh who loses his balance and falls!
Toki leaves south.

+
=
Dune has arrived from the north.

-
Dominus leaves south.

nar merrick crit
s
Cancelled.
Decrepit pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles Garrosh's body with its hit.
You narrate 'merrick crit'

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is standing here.
Toki Wartooth is standing here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

b
o HP:Hurt MV:Full > Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > [bash ]
Bash who?
Dominus has arrived from the west.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
w
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Toki Wartooth is standing here.

n
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A torch is here on the ground.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting the ancient tree.
Garrosh the Contagious Stalker is here, fighting the ancient tree.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Decrepit.
The ancient tree is here, fighting Garrosh.

b
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
k tree
You blast the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Decrepit: Beaten - the ancient tree: Wounded >
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's branch very hard.
Decrepit narrates 'i zerk on dis tree'

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Decrepit: Beaten - the ancient tree: Wounded >
Dune narrates 'they ragan'

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Decrepit: Beaten - the ancient tree: Wounded >

You blast the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
Decrepit pounds the ancient tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Decrepit's body with its hit.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's roots very hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Garrosh's body.
You are hungry.

nar kill these trees
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - the ancient tree: Battered >
You narrate 'kill these trees'

o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - the ancient tree: Battered >

Toki narrates 'mmerric to ragan'

o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - the ancient tree: Battered >
ali j k merrick
inv

Garrosh narrates 'same'

o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - the ancient tree: Battered >
You blast the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
Decrepit pounds the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Decrepit's left hand with its hit.
Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree barely tickles Garrosh's left leg with its hit.
Decrepit pounds the ancient tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Time to find a new victim to bully?
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > Ok.

eat leg
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > You are carrying:
a severed leg

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You eat the leg.
You are full.
Decrepit can't seem to regain control of himself.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
q
x
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dominus - Path Before the Gate
Revescaal - By the Deserted Well
Toki - Path to the Old Monastery
Decrepit - By the Deserted Well
Garrosh - By the Deserted Well
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > Garrosh pounds the ancient tree's trunk extremely hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Garrosh's body.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
k tree
sc
You blast the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
Decrepit pounds the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Time to find a new victim to bully?
Your blood freezes as you hear the ancient tree's death cry.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You have 365(392) hit and 239(240) movement points.
You have scored 53162582 experience points and 362 quest points.
You need 337418 exp to level and 38 qp to rank.
You have amassed 192 Turn points to date.
You have played 21 days and 4 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Revescaal the Revolting Torturer [Dhai'mon 5] (Level 39).
You are standing.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
q

Decrepit leaves south.
You follow Decrepit.

Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
Toki Wartooth is standing here.
Garrosh has arrived from the north.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Garrosh - Path to the Old Monastery
Revescaal - Path to the Old Monastery
Decrepit - Path to the Old Monastery
Dominus - Path Before the Gate
Toki - Path to the Old Monastery
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.
Decrepit leaves east.
You follow Decrepit.

Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A black messenger pigeon is here.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Toki has arrived from the west.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
j
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
j
[k merrick]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k merrick]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k merrick]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > A black messenger pigeon takes off out of reach into the skies!
A black messenger pigeon circles high above.
[k merrick]
They aren't here.
Dominus nods in agreement.
Decrepit narrates 'hitting'

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
j
[k merrick]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k merrick]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
j
j
[k merrick]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k merrick]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k merrick]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
j
[k merrick]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
j
[k merrick]
They aren't here.
Decrepit leaves east.
Dominus leaves east.
You follow Decrepit.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A torch is here on the ground.
A greasy shank of roasted mutton has been dropped here. [2]
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is standing here.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
*Merrick* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Nieve* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
*Adael* is resting here, riding a white destrier.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Toki has arrived from the west.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k merrick]
You try to blast *Merrick*, but he deflects the blow.
*Nieve* barely stabs Garrosh's head.
Toki pounds *Adael*'s body.
Dominus pounds *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Merrick: Critical > [k merrick]
You do the best you can!
Decrepit leaves east.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Merrick: Critical >

*Merrick* sighs loudly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Merrick: Critical > [bash ]


Decrepit has arrived from the east.

-
Decrepit pounds *Adael*'s left arm hard.

=+
*
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Isabel* tickles Dominus's head with her lance.
Ragan says 'w`y lhQlruQIWcp _Gb [VEX DXU GN_dqq qeVg VDz?ol '
Ragan slashes Decrepit's right leg.
*Adael* tries to blast Toki, but he deflects the blow.
*Nieve* barely stabs Garrosh's body.
*Merrick* scythes your head.
*Adael* leaves south riding a white destrier.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=-
*Merrick* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Merrick* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.


*Merrick* tries to scythe Toki, but he parries successfully.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Isabel* leaves east riding a warhorse.

=
Your bash at *Nieve* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Beaten >

A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Beaten >
Garrosh sends *Nieve* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Beaten >
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Beaten >

A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Garrosh's right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Dominus's left foot with his slash.
A watersnake leaves west.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
You blast *Nieve*'s body into bloody fragments!
Toki pounds *Merrick*'s body.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit pounds Ragan's body very hard.
Ragan barely slashes Decrepit's body.
Garrosh pounds *Nieve*'s body into bloody fragments!
Decrepit leaves south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >

*Adael* has arrived from the south, riding a white destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >
*Adael* tries to blast Toki, but he deflects the blow.
*Merrick* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >
*Isabel* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >

Ragan slashes Toki's right leg hard.
*Isabel* lances your right leg.

nar nieve bashed crit
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >
Dominus panics, and attempts to flee!
Decrepit has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical > You narrate 'nieve bashed crit'
Decrepit pounds *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >
Dominus leaves north.
*Merrick* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >
*Merrick* scythes Decrepit's body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered - Nieve: Critical >
Ragan slashes Toki's body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Toki pounds *Adael*'s left hand hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Garrosh's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your body with his slash.
You blast *Nieve*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Garrosh pounds *Nieve*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Nieve* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nieve*'s death cry.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
x
[k human]
You try to blast *Merrick*, but he deflects the blow.
Dominus has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
Garrosh barely pounds *Adael*'s left leg.
Dominus barely pounds *Isabel*'s right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
nar rip
j
j
b

*Adael* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets silk stockings from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a small purse from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a water skin from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a set of steel sai from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a low cut dress of Illianer design from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a sheer, satin slip from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a fine linen riding hood from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a sweet red candy from the corpse of Nieve.
*Adael* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Nieve.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical > You narrate 'rip'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical > [k merrick]
You do the best you can!
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Isabel* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >

*Adael* leaves south riding a white destrier.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
Toki pounds Ragan's right hand hard.
Garrosh pounds a Shienaran forward scout's body hard.
Dominus pounds *Isabel*'s right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Decrepit's body.
*Merrick* scythes Decrepit's body.
Decrepit pounds *Isabel*'s left arm very hard.
*Isabel* barely lances your left leg.
Ragan barely slashes Toki's head.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Garrosh's right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your left leg.
*Merrick* sends Decrepit sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >

Garrosh panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
Garrosh leaves north.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Dominus's body.
Toki tries to pound Ragan, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Decrepit's left arm.
*Merrick* scythes Decrepit's body.
*Isabel* lances your right arm.
Ragan barely slashes Toki's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles your right hand with his slash.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >

Toki panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
Toki leaves east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >

Garrosh has arrived from the north.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
Garrosh leaves west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
[k merrick]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Decrepit: Beaten - Merrick: Critical >
[bash ]

Cancelled.
[bash ]
Dominus sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!


A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Dominus's left hand.
Dominus pounds *Isabel*'s body.
*Merrick* tickles Decrepit's body with his scythe.
Decrepit pounds *Isabel*'s body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely tickles your body with his slash.
Garrosh has arrived from the west.

-
Garrosh pounds *Merrick*'s body.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Toki has arrived from the east.
Decrepit panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Toki barely pounds *Isabel*'s head.

*

Decrepit leaves north.

*
+
*Merrick* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Decrepit has arrived from the north.

=
-
Garrosh panics, and attempts to flee!
Garrosh leaves north.

mw
-=
You blast *Isabel*'s body.
Ragan says ']zn KOGyvvDnLuM OGK xHpk eDb KWTqOy vexa qEagt\ '
Ragan slashes Decrepit's left arm.
Toki barely pounds *Isabel*'s right hand.
Dominus pounds *Isabel*'s body.
They're not here anymore!

f
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical >
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Dominus narrates 'isa bashed'

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
[k merrick]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >

*Isabel* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.
Dominus has arrived from the north.

n
o HP:Hurt MV:Full > The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of Nieve is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A greasy shank of roasted mutton has been dropped here. [2]
*Isabel* is here, fighting Toki, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Toki.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Decrepit.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Toki.
Decrepit the Dark Master is here, fighting Ragan.
Toki Wartooth is here, fighting Isabel.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Ragan is here, fighting Decrepit.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Decrepit leaves east.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
[k human]
You blast *Isabel*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Toki: Hurt - Isabel: Critical >
Dominus has arrived from the south.
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Toki: Hurt - Isabel: Critical >
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Dominus pounds *Isabel*'s right arm.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Toki: Hurt - Isabel: Critical >
x

*Isabel* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy >

Decrepit narrates 'i crit'

f
o HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy >
You try to blast a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
Toki pounds a Shienaran forward scout's body very hard.
Dominus tries to pound a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects the blow.
Ragan tickles Dominus's right hand with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Dominus's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Toki, but he parries successfully.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Full - a Shienaran forward scout: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Toki panics, and attempts to flee!
*Merrick* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.


*Merrick* scythes Toki's right arm hard.

You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
e
x
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of Nieve is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A greasy shank of roasted mutton has been dropped here. [2]
*Merrick* is here, fighting Toki, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Dominus.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Toki.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
Toki Wartooth is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Ragan is here, fighting Dominus.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
You try to blast *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Toki: Hurt - Merrick: Critical >
You try to blast *Merrick*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
Toki pounds a Shienaran forward scout's right arm extremely hard.
Ragan barely slashes Dominus's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Toki, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Garrosh narrates 'rip isa'
Toki leaves west.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

nar ragan crit
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Merrick: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Dominus leaves east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Merrick: Critical >
You narrate 'ragan crit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Merrick: Critical >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Merrick* intercepts Toki's attack on his mount.
Toki pounds *Merrick*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Merrick: Critical >
*Merrick* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Decrepit narrates 'nice'

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
[k human]
They aren't here.

e
x
mb
b
o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Dominus has arrived from the east.
*Merrick* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Dominus tries to pound *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Toki barely pounds *Merrick*'s right arm.
*Merrick* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Shienaran forward scout joins Merrick's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Decrepit leaves west.
You follow Decrepit.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
The corpse of Nieve is lying here.
A torch is here on the ground.
A greasy shank of roasted mutton has been dropped here. [2]
Decrepit the Dark Master is standing here.
*Merrick* is here, fighting Dominus, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Dominus Lord of the Northern Wells is here, fighting Merrick.
Toki Wartooth is here, fighting Merrick.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Toki.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full > [k human]
You try to blast *Merrick*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt - Merrick: Critical > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Dominus: Hurt - Merrick: Critical >
[bash ]


A Shienaran forward scout slashes Toki's body.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Toki pounds *Merrick*'s body.
Dominus pounds *Merrick*'s body very hard.
*Merrick* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Merrick*'s death cry.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full >
nar rip merrick
sc

Decrepit gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets the severed head of Dominus the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands from the corpse of
Merrick.
Decrepit gets a belt pack from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a pair of braided silver lightning bolts from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a pair of golden braids woven into the cloak from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Merrick.
Decrepit gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Merrick.

o HP:Hurt MV:Full > You narrate 'rip merrick'
Toki narrates 'nice'
Dominus narrates 'rip'

Joolis
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: thanks!

Postby Joolis » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:57 pm

.

Decrepit
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: thanks!

Postby Decrepit » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Was great fun, thanks for the fight all

Revescaal
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Re: thanks!

Postby Revescaal » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Some more from today. DS is alive and well.

An Abandoned Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Dominus has arrived from the north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Yaan* has arrived from the north.
*Lea* has arrived from the north.
*Salomon* has arrived from the north.
*Tandrael* has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
*Salomon* barely slashes Occum's body.

q
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Yaan* tries to pound Jestin, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Occum - An Abandoned Tunnel
Dominus - An Abandoned Tunnel
Revescaal - An Abandoned Tunnel
Jestin - An Abandoned Tunnel
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
*Lea* pounds your right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Healthy >
mb
x
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Healthy > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Healthy >
You try to blast *Lea*, but she deflects the blow.
A brown deer panics, and attempts to flee!
A brown deer leaves north.
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's head.
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
Jestin tickles *Yaan*'s left leg with his strike.
*Salomon* tickles Occum's body with his slash.
[bash ]


-
=
Jestin narrates 'stay'

+
*
*+
Jestin avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

=
-
You dodge a bash from *Lea* who loses her balance and falls!


-
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's left leg.
Jestin tickles *Yaan*'s right leg with his strike.
Occum tries to slash *Salomon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Salomon* slashes Occum's body.
*Salomon* avoids being bashed by Occum who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Lea* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
Jestin narrates 'hit now pebble'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >

Dominus sends *Tandrael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
*Yaan* tries to pound Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Lea*'s right leg very hard.
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body.
Occum tries to slash *Salomon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Salomon* tickles Occum's left arm with his slash.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >
[bash ]


-
=+
*
*
Dominus looks at *Tandrael*.

+
=
Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s body hard.
*Salomon* barely slashes Occum's left leg.

-

Occum sends *Salomon* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Jestin avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Lea* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Scratched >

Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Lea*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Hurt >
l n

Blokhed has arrived from the north.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Hurt >

Blokhed barely pounds *Yaan*'s right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Hurt >
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s body.
*Lea* pounds your head.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Hurt >

*Tandrael* sends Dominus sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Hurt >

Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Lea*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Wounded >

*Lea* pounds your body.
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's left arm hard.
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s right leg.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Wounded >
*Yaan* avoids being bashed by Blokhed who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Wounded >

Jestin avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Wounded > * HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Wounded >
[bash ]


-=
+
*
*
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's body.
*Salomon* slashes Occum's right leg.

+
=
Blokhed clambers to his feet.
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Lea*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

-
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s left arm hard.


Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s left leg.

-=
As *Lea* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
*Salomon* avoids being bashed by Occum who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

*Lea* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Battered >

*Lea* pounds your body.
*Tandrael* tickles Dominus's body with his slice.
*Salomon* slashes Occum's left leg.

nar zerk or no? lea batt
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Battered >
b

Jestin avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Battered >
Blokhed sends *Yaan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Battered >
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s body very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Battered >

Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Lea*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Tandrael* avoids being bashed by Dominus who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Beaten > You narrate 'zerk or no? lea batt'

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Lea: Beaten >
[bash ]

-
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s body hard.
*Lea* pounds your head.
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s left hand.
*Salomon* barely tickles Occum's left foot with his slash.

=
+
*
Blokhed narrates 'BOOM'


*Tandrael* sends Dominus sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
+=
-
*Salomon* avoids being bashed by Occum who loses his balance and falls!


-=
Your bash at *Lea* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Beaten >
You blast *Lea*'s body very hard.
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's body.
*Salomon* tickles Occum's body with his slash.

nar lea beat
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Beaten >

*Lea* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Lea*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Critical > You narrate 'lea beat'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Critical >

Dominus stops using a flask stained with human blood.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Critical >
Dominus drinks blood from a flask stained with human blood.
Jestin avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Critical >
*Yaan* avoids being bashed by Blokhed who loses his balance and falls!
Dominus drinks blood from a flask stained with human blood.

nar bashed crit
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Critical >
You narrate 'bashed crit'

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Critical >

Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s body.
You blast *Lea*'s body very hard.
*Lea* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tandrael* tickles Dominus's body with his slice.
*Salomon* tickles Occum's right leg with his slash.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Lea: Critical >
ali j k lea

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Jestin's icy spikes shred *Lea*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Lea* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lea*'s death cry.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Ok.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[k lea]
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k lea]
They aren't here.
*Salomon* avoids being bashed by Occum who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Fenariel* has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

nar rip
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s body very hard.
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's body.
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s body.
*Salomon* barely slashes Occum's left foot.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You narrate 'rip'

mb
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
You try to blast *Fenariel*, but she parries successfully.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Fenariel: Scratched > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Fenariel: Scratched >
[bash ]


-
=
Jestin avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

+

Blokhed sends *Yaan* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Dominus gets a plate of yellow peppers and pork from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a set of darkly dyed leather leggings from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a bone club from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a pair of dyed leather armsleeves from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a backpack from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Lea.
Dominus gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Lea.

*
*
+
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s body hard.
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body hard.
*Salomon* tickles Occum's right arm with his slash.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

=
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
Jestin leaves north.
Jestin narrates 'stay'


Dominus avoids being bashed by *Tandrael* who loses his balance and falls!

-
=
Your bash at *Fenariel* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched >

Jestin has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched >

*Salomon* avoids being bashed by Occum who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched >
You try to blast *Fenariel*, but she parries successfully.
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
*Salomon* slashes Occum's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched >

Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s left arm hard.
Blokhed avoids being bashed by *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched >

*Yaan* avoids being bashed by Blokhed who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Scratched >
l fenariel

Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Fenariel*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded >
Fenariel has quite a few wounds.

*Fenariel* is using:
<used as light> a sphere of the Source
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a pair of golden earrings
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a pure white cloak bearing a golden sunburst
<slung on back> an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
<worn on hands> a thin pair of silken gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded >
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body.
You try to blast *Fenariel*, but she deflects the blow.
Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s body hard.
*Salomon* slashes Occum's right leg.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded >

Dominus narrates 'zerk'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded >

*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's body.
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded >
Blokhed narrates 'am zerk'
*Fenariel* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded >

*Tandrael* sends Dominus sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Wounded >
[bash ]

x

-
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's right leg.
*Fenariel* tickles your right leg with her strike.
Occum tries to slash *Salomon*, but he parries successfully.
*Salomon* barely tickles Occum's left foot with his slash.
Occum sends *Salomon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

b
Cancelled.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Fenariel* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Fenariel*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Fenariel: Battered > [bash ]
*Fenariel* leaves north.


-
=+
*
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!
*Yaan* sends Blokhed sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's right arm.

*
Jestin leaves north.

+
=-
*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's right leg.
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's right hand hard.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s body extremely hard.


-
Jestin has arrived from the north.

=
They're not here anymore!
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
nar fenariel batt
You narrate 'fenariel batt'

x
b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[k human]
You blast *Salomon*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Hurt > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Hurt >
x
You blast *Salomon*'s body extremely hard.
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s body.
*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's left arm very hard.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s body hard.
*Salomon* tickles Occum's body with his slash.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

stat
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
x
You are a 580 year old female trolloc hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 1 inches, and you weigh 170.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 77.1 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:7 Wil:10 Dex:16 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 163, Dodging bonus: 6, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 84% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
Dominus sends *Tandrael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > You try to blast *Salomon*, but he
parries successfully.
Jestin tickles *Yaan*'s body with his strike.
*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's head.
Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s body very hard.
*Salomon* barely slashes Occum's left leg.
*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's right arm.
Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s right arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
Jestin looks at *Yaan*.
Occum sends *Salomon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >

Blokhed sends *Yaan* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >

You blast *Salomon*'s body very hard.
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s head into bloody fragments!
Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s left arm very hard.
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s body hard.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >

Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded >
x
x
x

Dominus puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
Dominus puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
Dominus puts a Kandori snowflake necklace in a backpack.
Dominus puts a Kandori snowflake necklace in a backpack.
Dominus puts a tunic of finely-crafted chain in a backpack.
Dominus puts an earthen brown mantle in a backpack.
Dominus puts a pair of dyed leather armsleeves in a backpack.
Dominus puts a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets in a backpack.
Dominus puts a silver Kandori wristcuff in a backpack.
Dominus puts a silver Kandori wristcuff in a backpack.
Dominus puts a silver etched shield in a backpack.
Dominus puts a bone club in a backpack.
Dominus puts a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
Dominus puts a leather water flask in a backpack.
Dominus puts a set of darkly dyed leather leggings in a backpack.
Dominus puts a pair of animal-fur boots in a backpack.
Dominus puts a plate of yellow peppers and pork in a backpack.
Dominus puts a flask stained with human blood in a backpack.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Wounded > You blast *Salomon*'s left foot into
bloody fragments!
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body.
*Tandrael* slices Dominus's left foot.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s left arm extremely hard.
Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s right arm very hard.
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s left arm very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s right leg
hard.
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > You blast *Salomon*'s left foot into
bloody fragments!
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body.
*Tandrael* barely slices Dominus's head.
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.
*Salomon* barely slashes Occum's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > Dominus pounds *Tandrael*'s body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered >
Occum sends *Salomon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > Blokhed sends *Yaan* sprawling with a
powerful bash!
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Jestin narrates 'blok flee :P'
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Battered > You blast *Salomon*'s body hard.
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s left foot.
*Tandrael* barely slices Dominus's body.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s body very hard.
*Salomon* panics, and attempts to flee!
Dominus tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.
Blokhed barely pounds *Yaan*'s head.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten >
Blokhed narrates 'am crit'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten >
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s body hard.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Dominus gets a flask stained with human blood from a backpack.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Tandrael* leaves north.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten > You blast *Salomon*'s body very hard.
*Salomon* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s body very hard.
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s left arm.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Salomon* leaves north.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
You blast *Yaan*'s right leg hard.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Salomon* has arrived from the north.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Occum tries to slash *Salomon*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered >
Blokhed pounds *Yaan*'s left arm hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > *Salomon* tickles Occum's body with
his slash.
Occum tries to slash *Salomon*, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Yaan*'s body.
Jestin tickles *Yaan*'s body with his strike.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Dominus pounds *Salomon*'s right arm very hard.
*Salomon* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Salomon* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* sends Blokhed sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Salomon* leaves north.
*Salomon* has arrived from the north.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Battered > You barely blast *Yaan*'s right arm.
Jestin tickles *Yaan*'s head with his strike.
*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's body.
*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's body hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Occum tries to slash *Salomon*, but he deflects the blow.
Dominus tries to pound *Salomon*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten >
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Salomon* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Blokhed: Critical - Yaan: Beaten > Dominus pounds *Salomon*'s body very
hard.
You blast *Yaan*'s body.
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s head.
*Yaan* pounds Blokhed's head hard.
Blokhed is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Blokhed's death cry.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Yaan: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Yaan: Beaten >
x
Dominus tries to pound *Salomon*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* leaves north.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Salomon* leaves north.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
sa lol

Jestin narrates '..'

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > You say 'lol'

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full >
x
x
x
[k human]
They aren't here.
Jestin leaves north.
You follow Jestin.

An Abandoned Warren
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
Dominus has arrived from the south.

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
They aren't here.
Jestin leaves north.
You follow Jestin.

An Abandoned Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Salomon* is standing here.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
Dominus has arrived from the south.
Occum has arrived from the south.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Salomon* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Scratched MV:Full > [k human]
You try to blast *Salomon*, but he parries successfully.
Jestin leaves north.
A warhorse leaves north.
Dominus leaves north.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Jestin has arrived from the north.
A warhorse has arrived from the north.
Dominus has arrived from the north.

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
o HP:Scratched MV:Full - Occum: Wounded - Salomon: Critical >
You blast *Salomon*'s left arm very hard.
*Salomon* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Occum slashes *Salomon*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Salomon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Salomon*'s death cry.

----------

Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
ali cc op gate
Ok.

c
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Adael* has arrived from the north, riding a white destrier.
[clo westfence]
I see no westfence here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Adael* blasts Occum's body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
cc
x
mb
The Southgate closes quietly.
Occum slashes *Adael*'s body.
*Adael* blasts Occum's left leg hard.
[op gate]
It seems to be locked.
Jestin narrates 'we r out'
Occum nods in agreement.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > [k human]
You blast *Adael*'s left arm.
Jestin strikes *Adael*'s body.

b
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt - Adael: Hurt > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Hurt - Adael: Hurt >
[bash ]


-=
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

+*
*
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=
*Adael* blasts Occum's body hard.

-
-
=
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Adael* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Hurt >
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Adael*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Wounded >

You blast *Adael*'s left leg.
Occum slashes *Adael*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Wounded >
ali j k adael
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Wounded >
A stream of arrows is launched from above the Caemlyn city gate!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Wounded >
j
[k adael]
You do the best you can!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Adael*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered >
Jestin barely strikes *Adael*'s body.
You blast *Adael*'s left arm hard.
Occum slashes *Adael*'s body hard.
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered >
j
j
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered >
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered > *Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered >
j
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered >
You barely blast *Adael*'s left foot.
*Adael* blasts Occum's left arm hard.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Battered > *Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k adael]
You do the best you can!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Adael*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical >
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical >
j
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical >
j
You barely blast *Adael*'s right leg.
Occum slashes *Adael*'s right hand.
*Adael* blasts Occum's body hard.
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > *Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical > [k adael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Occum: Wounded - Adael: Critical >
[k adael]
You do the best you can!
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Jestin's icy spikes shred *Adael*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Adael* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Adael*'s death cry.

---------

Inside the Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Tandrael* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Fenariel* is standing here.
*Araned* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
*Yaan* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* pounds your left foot.
*Tandrael* slices your body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded >
[bash ]


Occum has arrived from the east.
*Fenariel* barely strikes Occum's right leg.

-
Roxie has arrived from the east.
Jestin has arrived from the north.

=
Roxie barely scythes *Araned*'s left foot.

+

*Araned* slashes Roxie's body.
Occum tries to slash *Fenariel*, but she deflects the blow.
*Fenariel* barely strikes Occum's body.
*Tandrael* slices your right arm.
*Yaan* pounds your body.
The night has begun.

*

Blokhed has arrived from the east.

*
Blokhed leaves west.

+
=-

Blokhed has arrived from the west.

-
=
Your bash at *Yaan* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >

Blokhed tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >
*Fenariel* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Fenariel*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
*Fenariel* leaves south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >
Jestin strikes *Yaan*'s body.
Roxie scythes *Araned*'s body hard.
*Tandrael* slices your left leg hard.
You blast *Yaan*'s right leg hard.
Roxie sends *Araned* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >
o
[stand ]
Do you not consider fighting as standing?
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >

Jestin leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >
b

Occum slashes *Yaan*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >
Jestin has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >
Occum slashes *Yaan*'s head hard.
Blokhed tries to pound *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
Roxie scythes *Araned*'s body hard.
*Tandrael* barely slices your right foot.
You barely blast *Yaan*'s left foot.
*Tandrael* avoids being bashed by Blokhed who loses his balance and falls!
Jestin leaves south.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Wounded >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*+
*Fenariel* has arrived from the south.
*Fenariel* leaves north.

=
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Araned* barely slashes Roxie's left foot.
Roxie scythes *Araned*'s body.
*Tandrael* slices your right foot.
*Yaan* barely pounds your body.
*Yaan* leaves east riding a warhorse.


*Yaan* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

-
*Araned* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Yaan* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
*Araned* leaves north riding a Domani razor.
*Araned* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
They're not here anymore!

nar yaan wound
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Healthy >
b
A city lamplighter arrives, mumbling about some low-paying job.
*Araned* leaves south riding a Domani razor.
You narrate 'yaan wound'

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Healthy > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Healthy >
[bash ]


-
Roxie scythes *Tandrael*'s head hard.

=
+
*
Occum slashes *Tandrael*'s body hard.


Occum slashes *Tandrael*'s right arm very hard.
A city lamplighter lights a streetlamp.
A city lamplighter leaves west.

*
+
Jestin has arrived from the south.

=
-
-=
Your bash at *Tandrael* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Hurt >

Roxie scythes *Tandrael*'s body very hard.
You blast *Tandrael*'s left arm very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Hurt >
love
You love the whole world.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Hurt >
mb

*Fenariel* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Hurt >
Jestin releases streaks of Fire at *Tandrael*, who screams in pain.
*Fenariel* leaves south.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded > [cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded >
Occum slashes *Tandrael*'s head hard.
Roxie scythes *Tandrael*'s body hard.
You blast *Tandrael*'s head very hard.
The Watchman has arrived from the south.
The Watchman has arrived from the south.
The Watchman has arrived from the south.
The Watchman has arrived from the south.
The Watchman has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded >

*Yaan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Wounded >
The Watchman joins the Watchman's fight!
[bash ]
*Yaan* tries to pound Jestin, but he parries successfully.
*Tandrael* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Tandrael* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


Occum slashes *Tandrael*'s body very hard.

-
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Tandrael*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

=
+
Occum tries to slash *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.
Jestin barely strikes *Yaan*'s body.
The Watchman pierces Jestin's body.
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!
The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he dodges the attack.
The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he parries successfully.
The Watchman barely pierces Jestin's body.

*
*Tandrael* leaves south riding a warhorse.


The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he parries successfully.
The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he parries successfully.
The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
Roxie scythes *Yaan*'s body hard.

*
+
Jestin leaves south.

=
s
-
Occum slashes *Yaan*'s body hard.

x
Cancelled.
Eastbridge Avenue
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.

b
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.
You follow Jestin.

Eastbridge Avenue
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Tandrael* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A man is here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [bash ]
Bash who?
*Tandrael* leaves south riding a warhorse.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jestin leaves south.
You follow Jestin.

Eastbridge Avenue
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Tandrael* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
x
x
[k human]
You try to blast *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
Jestin strikes *Tandrael*'s left foot.
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Beaten >
x
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Tandrael* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

You follow Jestin.

Eastbridge Avenue
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
A town watchman is here, patrolling the city.
*Tandrael* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A man is here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jestin strikes the Watchman's left leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
k tandrael
k tandrael
You try to blast *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Beaten >
[bash ]
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!


*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
+*

The Watchman tries to pierce Jestin, but he deflects the blow.
Jestin strikes the Watchman's body.
Jestin leaves west.

*
+
=
*Tandrael* leaves west riding a warhorse.

-
-
w
=
They're not here anymore!

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Back Alley
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Tandrael* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
b
[k human]
You try to blast *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
Jestin has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Battered >
Jestin tries to strike *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tandrael: Battered >
Jestin tries to strike *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tandrael* slices your body.
You try to blast *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash ]


-=
+
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*+
=-

-=
Your bash at *Tandrael* sends him sprawling!
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tandrael* leaves west riding a warhorse.

o HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
ali j k tandrael
j
Ok.
You follow Jestin.

Bend in the Alley
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Tandrael* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
j
[k tandrael]
You try to blast *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Battered > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Battered > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Battered > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Battered > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Battered > You blast *Tandrael*'s left leg hard.
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Beaten > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jestin unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Tandrael*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > Jestin tries to strike *Tandrael*, but he parries
successfully.
You blast *Tandrael*'s right arm.
[k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical >
[k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > Blokhed narrates 'lag'
[k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!
*Tandrael* leaves north riding a warhorse.

j
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k tandrael]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k tandrael]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k tandrael]
They aren't here.

j
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k tandrael]
They aren't here.
You follow Jestin.

Back Alley
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Jestin the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Tandrael* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k tandrael]
You try to blast *Tandrael*, but he deflects the blow.
Jestin tries to strike *Tandrael*, but he parries successfully.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!
*Tandrael* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!
Jestin releases streaks of Fire at *Tandrael*, who screams in pain.
*Tandrael* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > [k tandrael]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Tandrael: Critical > Jestin strikes *Tandrael*'s left arm hard.
*Tandrael* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tandrael*'s death cry.

Tandrael
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Re: thanks!

Postby Tandrael » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:41 am

Was fun fights. Wish I hadn’t been on mobile, and could have been more effective. Hope to see more group pk like this soon!


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kryzen, Taziar and 5 guests