The Offering to the Blight-Bear

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Grizzler
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:16 am

The Offering to the Blight-Bear

Postby Grizzler » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:56 am

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Yaan* pounds your left arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched > nar Yaan
You pound *Yaan*'s head.
*Yaan* pounds your body.
You narrate 'Yaan'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched >
You barely pound *Yaan*'s body.

iring - Yaan: Scratched >
*Yaan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched >
*Yaan* nods in agreement.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched > bash

*Yaan* pounds your right arm hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched >
*Yaan* points at himself, suggesting that the center of matters is he.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched >
*Yaan* pounds your right hand very hard.

= - Yaan: Scratched >
Your bash at *Yaan* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched > smile human
You smile at him.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched >
You barely pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched > nar Might want a 1 on 1.. not sure
bash
You narrate 'Might want a 1 on 1.. not sure'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched >
You pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched > bash

*Yaan* points at you.

=
Your bash at *Yaan* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Yaan: Scratched >
You pound *Yaan*'s right arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched > nar Yeah wants a 1 on 1
You narrate 'Yeah wants a 1 on 1'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched > bash
bash

Xiric cries on *Yaan*'s shoulder. <------- Xiric sad that it's a 1 on 1.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched >
You pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > bash
*
*Yaan* rolls his eyes...sheesh!.. <------- Must of not seen the cry, and instead saw a melee hit? Maybe?


*Yaan* rolls his eyes...sheesh!..

+
*Yaan* rolls his eyes...sheesh!..

-
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Yaan* leaves east riding a warhorse.
They're not here anymore!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Yaan* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
*Yaan* leaves west riding a warhorse.



Xiric narrates 'dosnt he realize i didnt hit'
You narrate 'Guess not..'


*** Cut out some chasing/looking for Yaan ***



* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > where
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Yaan* leaves east riding a warhorse.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Grizzler - Edge of the Foothills
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > point
e
You point whereto?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Xiric narrates 'sheesh'
*Yaan* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > point
point
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You point whereto?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > You point whereto?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > point grizzler <------ 1 on 1!
You tickle *Yaan*'s left leg with your pound.
You point at yourself. Insinuating something?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > point grizzler
You point at yourself. Insinuating something?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > point yaan

*Yaan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your body hard.
*Yaan* rolls his eyes...sheesh!..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* rolls his eyes...sheesh!..

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your body very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched > You point at him. <------ 1 on 1!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Scratched >
You pound *Yaan*'s right leg hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > nar He's spam rolling his eyes
You narrate 'He's spam rolling his eyes'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
You pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > nar heh
You narrate 'heh'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* points at himself, suggesting that the center of matters is he.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
You barely pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > nar K 1 on 1ing
You narrate 'K 1 on 1ing'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > nod
You nod in agreement.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
Xiric narrates 'roflmfao'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
You pound *Yaan*'s body.
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Yaan* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > bash
*
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.


As *Yaan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

- Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > bash

*Yaan* pounds your body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your body very hard. <-------- Wait a minute...

TICK IN 5 SECONDS. - Yaan: Hurt >

As *Yaan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

>
*Yaan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > bash

*Yaan* pounds your body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your left leg hard. <--------- Hey.. I know what this is.

+ ong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* growls menacingly.

+
You are hungry.
Timer now at 65 secs.
Timer now at 65 secs.
You are thirsty.
Timer now at 65 secs.
Timer now at 65 secs.
A torch held by *Yaan* has gone out!
Timer now at 65 secs.


As *Yaan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt > bash

*Yaan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your right arm very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your body hard. <------- Yup.

l - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

=
You pound *Yaan*'s right arm.
Your bash at *Yaan* sends him sprawling!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt > nar Oh, I know why he wants to 1 on 1 lol
You narrate 'Oh, I know why he wants to 1 on 1 lol'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
You barely pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt > nar He's a zerking warrior
You narrate 'He's a zerking warrior'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
You pound *Yaan*'s right arm hard.

nar Silly
* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt > bash
You narrate 'Silly'

l - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt > bash

*Yaan* nods to himself, he must need reassurance.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your right arm hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your right leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your left arm extremely hard.

l - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your right leg hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your left arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* pounds your left arm hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
Xiric narrates 'yah well welcome to smurf mud'

snick
* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt > f
You snicker softly. <--------- Snickered because the idea of getting mad and rolling your eyes that your opponent won't happily fight a zerking warrior 1 on 1 is a bit silly. (I still kept it 1 on 1 mind you)

You panic and attempt to flee!: Hurt >


You flee head over heels.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
The corpse of a raven is lying here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > w
w
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north

o S HP:Battered MV:Full > e
kill human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > change mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > save
Saving Grizzler.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Xiric - The Blight
Grizzler - The Blight

kill human
* S HP:Battered MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > nar I'll kill him <---- Just to prove there is no Smurf Mud.
You narrate 'I'll kill him'


*** Cut out a lot of back and forth and use of tree mobs to reduce the zerking effect and level the playing field. ***



The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > bash
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Bash who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
kill human
bash
The Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A green woodpecker is here flying around.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

ng >
*Yaan* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You barely pound *Yaan*'s head.
*Yaan* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
w
kill human
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Under the Big Tree
[ obvious exits: E ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
kill human
kill human
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > cc
l
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > change mood wimpy
The Blighted Woods
Among the other trees an enourmous one stretches up towards the sky. Its
stout roots seem to push all the other trees away from it so that they
alone can deplete the ground of what little nourishment is left. Arm-like
branches reach out over the other trees. Some of the lower ones have
corpses hanging in them. Exits are east, north and south into the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

kill human
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Mood changed to: Wimpy

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > sc
*Yaan* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
You barely pound *Yaan*'s head.
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Yaan* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > kill human
bash
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

- ng - Yaan: Beaten >
*Yaan* leaves north riding a warhorse.

n
*kill human
bash
Cancelled.
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A baby lizard has arrived from the west.
Bash who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
Edge of the Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
s
They aren't here.

w
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

bash
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Yaan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* ng - Yaan: Beaten >
*Yaan* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


=
Your bash at *Yaan* sends him sprawling!
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
You barely pound *Yaan*'s body.
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
A thick growth of trees and bushes dominates the area completely, and the
ground is covered with dead, leaves and moss. The vegetation isn't quite
dead but hope seems far away. Heading north one comes to the edge of the
forest and to the east, south, and west the forest keeps on dominating the
landscape.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
*Yaan* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A baby lizard scampers about.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > *Yaan* leaves east riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
kill human
e
kill human
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 63 secs.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Yaan* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Yaan: Beaten > f
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You pound *Yaan*'s right arm.
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully. <----- Yaan's using that Zerk Attack like a pro. I have to watch out.
You flee head over heels.
Near the Edge of the Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
A baby lizard scampers about.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human

*Yaan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

kill human
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > kill human

*Yaan* pounds your head very hard. <------- Darn you low deffence! Moving me away from the friendly mobs will not turn out well.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

kill human
kill human
You flee head over heels.
Among the Blighted Trees
kill human
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
A green woodpecker is high up a tree, tapping away.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > *Yaan* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

A green woodpecker panics, and attempts to flee!
A green woodpecker leaves south.


*Yaan* pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
An Open Field
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
A green woodpecker is high up a tree, tapping away.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A bearlike lump of rotten flesh lumbers around in here.

look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
kill human
Blighted Forest
The trees grow really close to each other in this part of the forest.
Walking among them, one could imagine they are in a temple of some kind
with the giant trees as pilars and the stocky branches as a ceiling some
thirty feet above. The air is filled with a smell of decay. The forest goes
on east and south. To the west, one can see a large boulder by the foot of
a mountain.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A bearlike lump of rotten flesh lumbers around in here. <---- Good.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily. <---- Better!
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering. <---- Better!
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering. <---- Better!

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

kill human
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
*Yaan* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse. <--- Yes!
You pound *Yaan*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Blighted Forest
With the forest looking so dead all over it can be hard to find the way
through it without getting lost. All the trees have black or dark brown
bark. Their roots have found their way up out of the ground in a desperate
search for water, but for nothing. The forest looks the same to the north,
west and south, but east the trees have left room for an open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
*Yaan* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Yaan: Beaten > f

*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A blight-bear barely tickles Yaan's body with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles Yaan's right hand with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You barely pound *Yaan*'s head.

You panic and attempt to flee!an: Critical >


*Yaan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully. <----- Zerk confirmed!

kill human
You flee head over heels.
Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A bearlike lump of rotten flesh lumbers around in here.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
kill human
e
kill human
bash
The rotting bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully. <---- No no no no! Let me get back to Yaan!
A blighted deer leaves west.
You try to pound the rotting bear, but it deflects the blow.
The rotting bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the rotting bear: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the rotting bear: Scratched > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the rotting bear: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the rotting bear: Scratched > kill human
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the rotting bear: Scratched > bash
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


The rotting bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Foot of the Mountain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
kill human
The Foot of a Mountain
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

e
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

bash
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Around the Mountain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > w

Yaan bellows 'm' <---- I'm coming back!

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Foot of a Mountain
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
s
Foot of the Mountain
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > e
Outside A Cave
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black snake with red mottling slyly meanders around you.

kill human
o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Some Trees Near The Blighted Pond
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > n
kill human
Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A bearlike lump of rotten flesh lumbers around in here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
The rotting bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow. <---- Noooo!!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the rotting bear: Scratched > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Blighted Forest
The trees grow really close to each other in this part of the forest.
Walking among them, one could imagine they are in a temple of some kind
with the giant trees as pilars and the stocky branches as a ceiling some
thirty feet above. The air is filled with a smell of decay. The forest goes
on east and south. To the west, one can see a large boulder by the foot of
a mountain.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The rotting bear is here, fighting YOU!

o S HP:Critical MV:Strong - the rotting bear: Scratched > change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
You pound the rotting bear's body very hard.: Scratched >
A rat leaves south.
The rotting bear tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill human
You flee head over heels.
Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north
*Yaan* is here, fighting a blight-bear, riding a warhorse. <----------- Yay!
A blight-bear is here, fighting Yaan.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Yaan.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Yaan.
You pound *Yaan*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Battered - Yaan: Critical >
You barely pound *Yaan*'s right foot.
*Yaan* pounds a blight-bear's body into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles Yaan's right leg with its hit.
The blighted tree tickles Yaan's left leg with its hit.
A blight-bear barely tickles Yaan's body with its hit.
*Yaan* pounds a blight-bear's body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - a blight-bear: Critical - Yaan: Critical > bash
*
*Yaan* rolls his eyes...sheesh!..


*Yaan* rolls his eyes...sheesh!..

+
*Yaan* pounds a blight-bear's body extremely hard.
The blighted tree tickles Yaan's body with its hit.
The blighted tree barely hits Yaan's body.
*Yaan* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A blight-bear tickles Yaan's body with its hit.
*Yaan* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

=
Your bash at *Yaan* sends him sprawling! <------ Killing a zerk warrior with a bash? Winning!
*Yaan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.

The corpse of the human did not last long once the blight-bears razor sharp claws tore it to pieces.

isabel
Posts: 499
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: The Offering to the Blight-Bear

Postby isabel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:02 pm

haha love the commentary..fun read. really risky of him to zerk like that though at the start. 1-1 or no, anyone can walk in.

Kerzul
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: The Offering to the Blight-Bear

Postby Kerzul » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Reminds me of Puny's commentary.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dartes and 8 guests