Post your PK contest entries below:

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Rig
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rig » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:01 am

Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Byrg has arrived from the north.

cha mood brave
cha mood brave
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > cha mood brave
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Byrg has arrived from the west.

cha mood brave
o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > cha mood brave
Twisted Forest
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
A twisted tree is here, shaking in the wind.
Byrg has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > A twisted tree barely tickles Byrg's left foot with its hit.
A twisted tree joins a twisted tree's fight!
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

o R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Creepy Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Tarak* is here, fighting the angry tree, riding a |1|.warhorse.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
The angry tree is here, fighting Tarak.
The angry tree is here, fighting Tarak.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to calm down, but can't.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > You try to calm down, but can't.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
k h.human
They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > *Tarak* has arrived from the north, riding a |1|.warhorse.
You try to slice *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > n
k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > 00

*Tarak* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You slice *Tarak*'s left arm hard.
*TARAK* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > nar df choke
k h.human
k h.human
You narrate 'df choke'

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > You try to slice *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > Ok.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > k h.human
k h.human
You try to slice *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full - Tarak: Critical > k h.human
*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > w
They aren't here.

w
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > k h.human
Byrg has arrived from the north.
They aren't here.

bash
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Byrg has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
Byrg has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Full > You slice *Tarak*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Tarak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tarak*'s death cry.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ground Level of the Spiraling Stairs
Dominating this small chamber is a great spiraling column of black rock from
which steps have been cut to provide passage to the levels above and descends
down through the floor to the mysteries below. This is a nexus in the citadel,
passage in all directions is possible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
Shaidar Haran, the Hand of the Dark, stands by in cold amusement.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Fresh > give scalp shaidar
You give the severed head of Tarak the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to Shaidar Haran.

* S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Shaidar Haran hisses 'Excellent work, Rig. Each death brings our Master closer to victory!'

* S HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Fresh > time
It is 4 o'clock pm, on the 13th day of the month of Saban, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Thu Jul 5 02:01:53 2018 EST, up for 1 hour, 56 minutes)

Rig
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rig » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:10 pm

Turn in the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.

e
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > s
Along the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > Turn in the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.

bash
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > Bend in the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Irzerk, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Irzerk the Darkling Master is here, fighting Zygoat.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
*ZYGOAT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > You slice *Zygoat*'s left foot hard.

You slice *Zygoat*'s left leg very hard.rk: Beaten - Zygoat: Beaten >
Irzerk tries to crush *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.


*Zygoat* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

=w
k h.human
+bash
Cancelled.
Grassy Hills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zygoat* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Irzerk has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Strong > Irzerk crushes *Zygoat*'s left leg very hard.
You slice *Zygoat*'s body very hard.

- ng MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten - Zygoat: Critical >
*ZYGOAT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

=00
k h.human
Cancelled.
Irzerk tries to crush *Zygoat*, but he parries successfully.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten - Zygoat: Critical > k h.human
Ok.
*Zygoat* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
*Zygoat* has arrived from the east, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Irzerk crushes *Zygoat*'s left leg hard.
You slice *Zygoat*'s body extremely hard.
*ZYGOAT* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten - Zygoat: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten - Zygoat: Critical > A raven caws 'Alaina is at Muddy Brook'
You slice *Zygoat*'s body hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten - Zygoat: Critical > k h.human

*Zygoat* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
k h.human
They aren't here.

e
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
Along the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a horse leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the south.
Irzerk has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Turn in the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a horse leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Irzerk has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.

w
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
Along the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Irzerk has arrived from the east.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Along the Broken Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an undead leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A skeletal wolf stares mindlessly into nothing.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Irzerk has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > look
Preparing to find this room on the map.
Along the Broken Road
This road looks like it hasn't been used in many many years. But in the
condition it is in now, its no surprise. Stones are sticking out of it at
strange angles, and there are holes you can almost fit in, here and there.
But at least the road is here, to guide you along. You could very easily
get lost around here. The road runs east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

Matching room found! Correcting map position.

There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an undead leaving ««west««
Irzerk the Darkling Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A skeletal wolf stares mindlessly into nothing.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
s
s
Broken Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an undead leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A huge grizzly bear is here standing on its haunches.
A hunter looks for tracks here.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the east.
Irzerk has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Natural Stairs
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Path in Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
s
s
Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an undead leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

s
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
Forest Path
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an undead leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an undead leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
Brush Before the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of an undead leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of an undead leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

s
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
Brush Before the Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an undead leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A skeletal wolf stares mindlessly into nothing.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Irzerk has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Path in the Brush
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an undead leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Irzerk has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > Path in the Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving ««west««
There are some tracks of an animal leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an undead leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the north.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

cha mood brave
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > cha mood brave
Near the Small Stream
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an undead leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of an undead leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A shadow stallion has arrived from the west.
Irzerk has arrived from the west.

cha mood brave
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > cha mood brave
They aren't here.

cha mood brave
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.
*Zygoat* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
Irzerk tries to crush *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
*Zygoat* slashes Irzerk's left arm hard.
Irzerk tries to crush *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

k h.human
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
You slice *Zygoat*'s body hard.
*Zygoat* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zygoat*'s death cry.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Tiring > k h.human
-----------------------------------------------------------
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Good MV:Winded > n
k h.human
bash
In a Shallow Mire
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving »»east»»
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving »»east»»
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Irzerk the Darkling Master is here, fighting Alaina.
*Alaina* is here, fighting Irzerk, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Alaina* burn your body!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Good MV:Winded - Irzerk: Battered - Alaina: Wounded > Ok.

+ Good MV:Winded - Irzerk: Battered - Alaina: Wounded >
*Alaina* gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
Irzerk vibrates and is knocked about.
Irzerk vibrates and is knocked about.


*Alaina* avoids being bashed by Irzerk who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Alaina* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 13 out of 18 bashes (72% landed)

* R S HP:Battered DP:Good MV:Winded - Irzerk: Beaten - Alaina: Wounded > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

nar berk
* R S HP:Battered DP:Good MV:Winded - Irzerk: Beaten - Alaina: Wounded > no
k h.human
You slice *Alaina*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You narrate 'berk'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Irzerk: Beaten - Alaina: Wounded > [notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Irzerk: Beaten - Alaina: Wounded > k h.human
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Irzerk: Beaten - Alaina: Wounded >
*Alaina* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

k h.human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

k h.human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > Irzerk assumes an offensive striking posture.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > Irzerk narrates 'i zerk'
They aren't here.

s
k h.human
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > bash
Flooded Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Alaina* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > Irzerk tries to crush *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
You slice *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*Alaina* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.rk: Beaten - Alaina: Battered >

-s
s
=k h.human
Cancelled.
Path Along the Widening Stream
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Alaina* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
Irzerk has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > bash
Irzerk tries to crush *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
Path Along the Small Stream
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > Bash who?

n
* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > k h.human

The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > bash
Path Along the Widening Stream
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Irzerk the Darkling Master is here, fighting Alaina.
*Alaina* is here, fighting Irzerk, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded > You slice *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

Strong MV:Winded - Irzerk: Beaten - Alaina: Beaten >
Irzerk tries to crush *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.
*Alaina* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
*Alaina* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

-
Irzerk tries to crush *Alaina*, but she deflects the blow.

=
*Alaina* strikes Irzerk's body.
Irzerk tries to crush *Alaina*, but she parries successfully.


*Alaina* gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
Irzerk vibrates and is knocked about.
Irzerk vibrates and is knocked about.

=
Your bash at *Alaina* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 14 out of 19 bashes (73% landed)
*ALAINA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Winded - Irzerk: Critical - Alaina: Beaten >
You slice *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
A shadow stallion tries to hit Alaina, but she deflects the blow.
Irzerk crushes *Alaina*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Alaina* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Alaina*'s death cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ground Level of the Spiraling Stairs
Dominating this small chamber is a great spiraling column of black rock from
which steps have been cut to provide passage to the levels above and descends
down through the floor to the mysteries below. This is a nexus in the citadel,
passage in all directions is possible.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
Shaidar Haran, the Hand of the Dark, stands by in cold amusement.

* HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > g all.scalp purse
You get the severed head of Zygoat the Human slain in Andor from a small purse.
You get the severed head of Alaina the Human slain in Andor from a small purse.

* HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > give all.scalp shaidar
You give the severed head of Zygoat the Human slain in Andor to Shaidar Haran.
You give the severed head of Alaina the Human slain in Andor to Shaidar Haran.

* HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong >
Shaidar Haran hisses 'Excellent work, Rig. Each death brings our Master closer to victory!'
Shaidar Haran hisses 'Excellent work, Rig. Each death brings our Master closer to victory!'

* HP:Healthy DP:Strong MV:Strong > time
It is 2 o'clock am, on the 1st day of the month of Adar, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Thu Jul 5 20:10:47 2018 EST, up for 20 hours, 5 minutes)

Alaina
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:21 am

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Alaina » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:28 am

Aw Rig, you missed posting all the good parts back in EF! <3

Rodger
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:41 am

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rodger » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:15 pm

How about a second unique to be randomly given to all unique characters who participate? Cause no one is even close to Rig, isn't really much of a competition just a tribute to overpoweredness! :P

Rig
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rig » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:19 pm

I see plenty of people dying on ds and plenty of people not posting!

Rig
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rig » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:21 pm

I propose I pick the unique of my choice and then every person below me gets a like, rigsword the shitty unique. and blackened sickle

Rodger
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:41 am

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rodger » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Rig wrote:I see plenty of people dying on ds and plenty of people not posting!


Exactly! It's because you have demoralized all the competition!

Rig
Posts: 1554
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rig » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Vampa - Today at 4:34 PM
There can be multiple winners, so you all should compete and post your logs
You have until Sunday
@here

That was in discord. Have fun competing !!!

Revescaal
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Revescaal » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:39 pm

*Rodger* is standing here.
*Yasmin* is standing here.
*Kendall* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
x
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[k human]
They aren't here.

scan s
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
l
*Rodger* is standing here.
*Yasmin* is standing here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
You notice a disc of moonstone is hidden here.
Ryak the Dark Master is standing here.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Rodger* has arrived from the south.
Ryak tries to hack *Rodger*, but he deflects the blow.
[k human]
You blast *Rodger*'s right leg.
*Rodger* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Battered >

You try to blast *Rodger*, but he deflects the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Rodger!!! You will die before your time!! '
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

Ryak hacks *Rodger*'s right foot hard.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Battered >
[bash ]


-=
*Rodger* leaves east.

+*
e
a
b
*+
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
*Rodger* is standing here.
Ryak has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Ryak tries to hack *Rodger*, but he parries successfully.
[k h.human]
You blast *Rodger*'s left hand hard.
*Rodger* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Beaten > [bash ]

-
=+
*
*+=
*Rodger* leaves west.

w
-
a
Cancelled.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
You notice a disc of moonstone is hidden here.
*Rodger* is here, fighting a Dha'vol trolloc.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Rodger.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Ryak hacks *Rodger*'s body hard.
*Rodger* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k h.human]
You blast *Rodger*'s left arm hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Dha'vol trolloc: Scratched - Rodger: Beaten >
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
Ryak hacks *Rodger*'s body very hard.
A hideous trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc says 'You Rodger!!! You will die before your time!! '
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Rodger, but he deflects the blow.

+
=
*Rodger* leaves north.

-
n
-
a
=
They're not here anymore!

b
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A slip of paper has been carelessly dropped upon the ground.
*Rodger* is standing here.
Ryak has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Ryak tries to hack *Rodger*, but he deflects the blow.
[k h.human]
You blast *Rodger*'s body very hard.
*Rodger* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Critical > [bash ]


-
=
Ryak hacks *Rodger*'s left leg hard.

+
*
*+
=-
-
*Rodger* leaves down.

=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
d
a
x
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a snake leaving north.
There are some tracks of a snake leaving west.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
You smell something remniscent of death as you enter this place.
Ryak has arrived from above.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k h.human]
They aren't here.

b
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

n
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
[bash ]
Bash who?

u
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a snake leaving south.
There are some tracks of a snake leaving south.
A mushroom grows here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving up.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Overlooking the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: N W D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
Ryak has arrived from below.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
The Tortured Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
*Rodger* is standing here.
Ryak has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Ryak hacks *Rodger*'s left leg hard.
*Rodger* panics, and attempts to flee!

w
* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.

e
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
e
The Tortured Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
Ryak the Dark Master is here, fighting Rodger.
*Rodger* is here, fighting Ryak.

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Ryak hacks *Rodger*'s body hard.
[k human]
You try to blast *Rodger*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Critical >
*Rodger* leaves north.
[k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

n
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

w
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

x
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > Through the Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [k human]
They aren't here.

w
o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
x
x
w
The Blackened Glade
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.

w
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blackened Glade
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.
Ryak has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Within the Dark Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
Ryak has arrived from the east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
w
Twist in the Forgotten Trail
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
An astonishingly tall and broad man stands here, with large tufted ears.
Ryak has arrived from the east.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
e
Within the Dark Grove
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
Ryak has arrived from the west.

n
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > The Blackened Glade
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
n
The Blackened Glade
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.
A giant scorpion curls its jointed tail in preparation to attack.

n
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
s
The Blackened Glade
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
s
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Above the Valley
[ obvious exits: N E D ]

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
d
In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E U ]

e
o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
s
In the Dismal Valley
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Ryak has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
Ryak has arrived from the north.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
e
Deep in the Valley
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving up.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving up.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An enormous blight worm towers above you, making an eerie shrill scream.
Ryak has arrived from the west.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
u
x
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving down.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving down.
A slip of paper has been carelessly dropped upon the ground.
The smell of death fades as you move further...
Ryak has arrived from below.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
*Rodger* has arrived from the north.
Ryak tries to hack *Rodger*, but he parries successfully.
[k human]
You try to blast *Rodger*, but he parries successfully.

q
* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Critical >
b
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Crotchrot - The Blight
Ryak - The Blight
Revescaal - The Blight
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Ryak: Wounded - Rodger: Critical >
*Rodger* panics, and attempts to flee!
[bash ]


Ryak hacks *Rodger*'s body very hard.
*Rodger* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rodger*'s death cry.

------

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
Ryak the Dark Master is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Crotchrot Itchy Bottom is standing here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

e
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Rig leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Rig.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Ryak has arrived from the north.
On the Stone Steps
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k human]
You blast *Draz*'s right leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded >
b
[bash ]


*Draz* pounds your body.

-=
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
*
Rig slices *Draz*'s body.

+
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Ryak hacks *Draz*'s right arm very hard.

=-
-
=
Ryak hacks *Draz*'s right foot.
*Draz* pounds your head.
You blast *Draz*'s body hard.
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Battered >
nar 1e
You narrate '1e'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Battered >
nar bshed
Rig slices *Draz*'s body.
You narrate 'bshed'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Battered >
b

Ryak tickles *Draz*'s body with his hack.
Rig slices *Draz*'s left leg hard.
You blast *Draz*'s body hard.
Rig narrates 'berk'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Battered >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Battered >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Battered >
b
Rig slices *Draz*'s right leg very hard.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Battered >
b

Ryak hacks *Draz*'s left leg very hard.
Rig slices *Draz*'s body.
You blast *Draz*'s left hand.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten > [bash ]

-
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=+
*
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

*+
=
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

-
Ryak hacks *Draz*'s body.
*Draz* barely pounds your head.


*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
As *Draz* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >
Rig sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >

Ryak hacks *Draz*'s body hard.
Rig slices *Draz*'s head hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >
love

Crotchrot has arrived from the west.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten > You love the whole world.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten > [k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >
Rig hisses 'he shouldn't have ran in'

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten > [k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten > [k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten > A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
[k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >
[k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >
j
j
[k draz]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Beaten >
Ryak hacks *Draz*'s body.
Rig slices *Draz*'s body very hard.
You blast *Draz*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical > [k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical > Crotchrot leaves east.
[k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Draz: Critical > Rig slices *Draz*'s right arm very hard.
*Draz* leaves west riding a dust-colored gelding.
[k draz]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k draz]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A black messenger pigeon beats its wings harder.
[k draz]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k draz]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k draz]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You follow Rig.

The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
[k draz]
They aren't here.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You follow Rig.

Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Draz* is here, fighting Angkar, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Angkar the Veteran Havoc is here, fighting Draz.
A baby lizard scampers about.
Ryak has arrived from the east.
*Draz* leaves east riding a dust-colored gelding.
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Ryak hacks *Draz*'s left leg.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k draz]
You barely blast *Draz*'s body.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ryak: Wounded - Draz: Critical > Angkar barely pierces *Draz*'s body.
[k draz]
You do the best you can!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ryak: Wounded - Draz: Critical > Angkar barely pierces *Draz*'s body.
*Draz* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draz*'s death cry.

----

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
give all.head clerk
A hooved trolloc leaves north.
You give the severed head of Rodger the Human slain in the Blight to a tactician's clerk.
You give the severed head of Draz the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to a tactician's clerk.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
tim
Ryak narrates 'nod will move when smell goes blight'
It is 3 o'clock pm, on the 2nd day of the month of Amadaine, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Fri Jul 6 20:33:35 2018 EST, up for 20 hours, 28 minutes)

Angkar
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Angkar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:10 pm

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rig hisses 'what is doorname' <----- PROOF - RIG IS GETTING CARRIED THROUGH THIS CONTEST

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 'so they doing it
open ladderhatch
d
You say 'so they doing it'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > I see no ladderhatch here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > 'ladderhatch
look
You say 'ladderhatch'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Precipice
From here you get a stunning view of the country side. Just be careful. The
rock here is crumbling away, and could give way under your weight. You
would fall about twenty-five feet, right into some jagged rocks in the
ravine near the water. Tracks of steel are staked into the ground and run
to the edge of the cliff. The roar of water is loud all the way up here.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Razhak narrates 'orma you say?'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rig opens a way down.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rig narrates 'yea'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You follow Rig.

Western Bank of the Arinelle
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zygoat* is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dartes* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Enoch* is resting here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > open ladderhatch
d
h
backstab h.human
It's already open!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Rig tries to slice *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Razhak narrates 'i can see if i can come, or you 2 can handle'
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Dartes* tries to pound Rig, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Dartes* tries to pound Rig, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's right leg.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Enoch* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Enoch* tries to pound Rig, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Zygoat* closes the ladderhatch.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back enoch
Dartes assumes an offensive striking posture.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > kill human
*Enoch* tries to pound Rig, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Rig tries to slice *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
Rig narrates 'shit'
*Zygoat* closes the plank.
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Healthy >
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Healthy > l
Rig narrates 'come quick'
Western Bank of the Arinelle
Large iron stakes ground rope that holds the ship taut to the east. A large
reinforced structure climbs the edge of the cliff to the land above. The
land is cleared out and native plants and trees are tied down with stakes
to block vision from the north. Several collections of stones surround burn
pits and a collection of tents flanks the series of ladders heading to the
clifftop. Few flowers and weeds are left, the vegetation has been removed.
[ obvious exits: U ]
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Zygoat, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Rig.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dartes* is here, fighting Rig.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Enoch* is here, fighting Rig.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Healthy > group
Rig avoids being bashed by *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!
Your group consists of:
Rig (Head of group)
Angkar
Zeeb

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Healthy > o why all on you
You barely pierce *Enoch*'s body.
[narr ]
You narrate 'why all on you'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched >
*Zygoat* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

l
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched >
*Enoch* sends Rig sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched > *Dartes* clambers to his feet.
Western Bank of the Arinelle
Large iron stakes ground rope that holds the ship taut to the east. A large
reinforced structure climbs the edge of the cliff to the land above. The
land is cleared out and native plants and trees are tied down with stakes
to block vision from the north. Several collections of stones surround burn
pits and a collection of tents flanks the series of ladders heading to the
clifftop. Few flowers and weeds are left, the vegetation has been removed.
[ obvious exits: U ]
Rig the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Rig.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dartes* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Enoch* is here, fighting Rig.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
*Enoch* pounds Rig's body hard.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's right arm hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched > q

*Zygoat* looks at Rig.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Western Bank of the Arinelle
Rig - Western Bank of the Arinelle

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Scratched - Enoch: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
*Enoch* barely pounds Rig's body.
Rig slices *Enoch*'s left leg very hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Scratched >
Rig narrates 'they mvs'
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Scratched > l

Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Scratched > Western Bank of the Arinelle
Large iron stakes ground rope that holds the ship taut to the east. A large
reinforced structure climbs the edge of the cliff to the land above. The
land is cleared out and native plants and trees are tied down with stakes
to block vision from the north. Several collections of stones surround burn
pits and a collection of tents flanks the series of ladders heading to the
clifftop. Few flowers and weeds are left, the vegetation has been removed.
[ obvious exits: U ]
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Enoch, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Rig.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dartes* is sitting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Enoch* is here, fighting Rig.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Scratched >
Rig avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Scratched >
You pierce *Enoch*'s body.
Rig narrates 'mcs'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt >
Razhak narrates 'i need codes, wont be really quick'
*Dartes* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt >
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt >
*Enoch* sends Rig sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt >
You pierce *Enoch*'s right arm hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Enoch* pounds Rig's head hard.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt > o yes they are mcs
[narr ]
You narrate 'yes they are mcs'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Enoch: Hurt > exa noch
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Enoch* pounds Rig's body very hard.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's right hand.
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's body.
You do not see that here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Dartes* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > get tea
You don't see a tea here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's left foot.
Rig narrates 'spiders - fade jovmeydsansebok'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
You pierce *Enoch*'s body.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's left foot.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
Rig narrates 'cara - fade vxzrsarsaileopa'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > get tea pack
You get a cup of thready brown tea from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

quaff tea
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
Rig avoids being bashed by *Enoch* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!
You quaff a cup of thready brown tea which dissolves.
Ok.
A surge of adrenaline works into your muscles, enhancing your strength.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > l

*Enoch* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > Western Bank of the Arinelle
Large iron stakes ground rope that holds the ship taut to the east. A large
reinforced structure climbs the edge of the cliff to the land above. The
land is cleared out and native plants and trees are tied down with stakes
to block vision from the north. Several collections of stones surround burn
pits and a collection of tents flanks the series of ladders heading to the
clifftop. Few flowers and weeds are left, the vegetation has been removed.
[ obvious exits: U ]
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Enoch, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Rig.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dartes* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Enoch* is here, fighting Rig.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Enoch*'s left arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
Rig avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
Rig looks at *Enoch*.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Enoch* sends Rig sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
You tickle *Enoch*'s body with your pierce.
*Enoch* pounds Rig's left foot.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 63 secs.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Zygoat* opens the ladderhatch.
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Zygoat* closes the ladderhatch.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > o i have dartes
[narr ]
You narrate 'i have dartes'

q
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > You pierce *Enoch*'s left leg hard.
*Enoch* pounds Rig's body.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's left arm.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Western Bank of the Arinelle
Rig - Western Bank of the Arinelle

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Dartes* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
Razhak narrates 'thanks, brt'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's body.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's left arm hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

q
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Western Bank of the Arinelle
Rig - Western Bank of the Arinelle

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
Rig sends *Enoch* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Hurt >
You pierce *Enoch*'s right leg.
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he parries successfully.
Rig slices *Enoch*'s body into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Enoch*'s left arm hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Wounded >
*Dartes* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Wounded >
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Wounded >
You pierce *Enoch*'s right hand.
Rig slices *Enoch*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered >
You pierce *Enoch*'s left arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered > o good bashing friend

*Zygoat* sends Rig sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered > [narr ]
You narrate 'good bashing friend'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered >
You barely pierce *Enoch*'s left leg.
*Enoch* pounds Rig's body.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's right arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's head.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered > o keep it up
[narr ]
You narrate 'keep it up'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered > cb

*Dartes* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Enoch: Battered > You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Enoch* pounds Rig's body hard.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's head.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
[chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered > stat
You are a 416 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 229.0 lbs. Base BMI:0.37
You are carrying 4.0 lbs and wearing 9.9 lbs, peanuts. Total BMI:0.39
Your base abilities are: Str:20 Int:9 Wil:8 Dex:19 Con:18 Sum:74.
Offensive bonus: 184, Dodging bonus: 150, Parrying bonus: 132, Total defense: 282
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 108 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 8% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- STRENGTH
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE
- SNEAK

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered >
Rig narrates 'enoch batt'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered >
You try to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered > l

You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered > Western Bank of the Arinelle
Large iron stakes ground rope that holds the ship taut to the east. A large
reinforced structure climbs the edge of the cliff to the land above. The
land is cleared out and native plants and trees are tied down with stakes
to block vision from the north. Several collections of stones surround burn
pits and a collection of tents flanks the series of ladders heading to the
clifftop. Few flowers and weeds are left, the vegetation has been removed.
[ obvious exits: U ]
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Enoch, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting Rig.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dartes* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Enoch* is here, fighting Rig.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered >
Rig avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

q
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered >
Rig sends *Enoch* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Razhak - Foot of the White Bridge
Angkar - Western Bank of the Arinelle
Rig - Western Bank of the Arinelle

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered >
You pierce *Enoch*'s body.
Rig slices *Enoch*'s body extremely hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered >
Rig gets a tinful of a black, foul liquid from a small purse.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered >
Rig quaffs a tinful of a black, foul liquid.
A black aura surrounds Rig, who looks much better.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered > nod

*Zygoat* clambers to his feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Battered > You pierce *Enoch*'s body hard.
Razhak narrates 'brt'
*Zygoat* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You nod in agreement.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Beaten >
*Zygoat* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Enoch*'s body.
Rig gazes deeply at *Enoch*...
The gaze of Rig fails to affect *Enoch*.
Rig slices *Enoch*'s body extremely hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Beaten >
Rig narrates 'im berk'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Battered - Enoch: Beaten >
Rig narrates 'fuck it'
*Dartes* gallantly rescues *Enoch*!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Healthy >
Rig narrates 'beat'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Healthy >
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Rig gazes deeply at *Enoch*...
*Enoch* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Rig slices *Enoch*'s left foot very hard.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Healthy >
You pierce *Dartes*'s body hard.
Rig slices *Enoch*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Enoch* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig slices *Enoch*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Enoch* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Enoch*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Dartes* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > o oh that's slowed things done

Rig slices *Zygoat*'s body very hard.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > q
sc

Razhak narrates 'i here'
*Zygoat* gets a large slab of meat from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets the death scalp of the Altaran kingpin slain in Altara from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a water skin from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a bone club from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a backpack from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a weathered red coat bearing a golden dragon from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a cuendillar dragon pendant on a simple chain from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Enoch.
*Zygoat* gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Enoch.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Dartes* pounds your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Zygoat* pierces your left arm into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig sends *Zygoat* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s right leg very hard.
*Dartes* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig narrates 'rip enoch'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [narr ]
You narrate 'oh that's slowed things done'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Western Bank of the Arinelle
Rig - Western Bank of the Arinelle

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > HP:Wounded MP:Tiring
You have scored 108555657 experience points and 494 quest points.
You need 1727263706 exp to level and 506 qp to rank.
You have amassed 1848 Turn points to date.
You have played 22 days and 5 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Angkar the Veteran Havoc [Ko'bal 6] (Level 51).
You are fighting Dartes.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > cw

Rig slices *Zygoat*'s right hand extremely hard.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 181 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig narrates 'zygoat bashed'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s right leg extremely hard.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig looks at *Zygoat*.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Dartes* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > l

Rig slices *Zygoat*'s left arm very hard.
*Dartes* pounds your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Zygoat* pierces your body very hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Dartes* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
*Zygoat* pierces your left foot hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > Western Bank of the Arinelle
Large iron stakes ground rope that holds the ship taut to the east. A large
reinforced structure climbs the edge of the cliff to the land above. The
land is cleared out and native plants and trees are tied down with stakes
to block vision from the north. Several collections of stones surround burn
pits and a collection of tents flanks the series of ladders heading to the
clifftop. Few flowers and weeds are left, the vegetation has been removed.
[ obvious exits: U ]
The corpse of Enoch is lying here.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Zygoat, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zygoat* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
*Dartes* is here, fighting YOU!
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > o um
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge *Zygoat*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.
[narr ]
You narrate 'um'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > o do you have rescue

You are gallantly rescued by Rig!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s right arm very hard.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig tries to slice *Zygoat*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Razhak narrates 'doorname?'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > o kk thx

*Zygoat* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [narr ]
You narrate 'do you have rescue'

q
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [narr ]
You narrate 'kk thx'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* sends Rig sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > o ladderhatch

*Zygoat* pierces Rig's right leg.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dartes* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 68 secs.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angkar - Western Bank of the Arinelle
Rig - Western Bank of the Arinelle

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [narr ]
You narrate 'ladderhatch'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.

o from both sides
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > [narr ]
You narrate 'from both sides'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's head hard.
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s left leg very hard.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
Rig narrates 'i got you '

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Razhak has arrived from above.
A shadow stallion has arrived from above.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Razhak slashes *Zygoat*'s body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Razhak slashes *Zygoat*'s right arm very hard.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* avoids being bashed by Rig who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
Rig avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close ladderhatch

Razhak closes the ladderhatch.

close ladderhatch
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > Razhak slashes *Zygoat*'s body very hard.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* opens the plank.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > ex
Obvious exits:
East - The Bulwark of the River Bitch
Up - A closed 'ladderhatch'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he parries successfully.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.
*Zygoat* pierces Rig's body hard.
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
*Zygoat* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!
Ok.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched >
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
close plank
close plank
It's already closed!

close plank
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
*Zygoat* opens the plank.
Dartes assumes a defensive striking posture.
Ok.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
close plank
*Zygoat* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
*Dartes* opens the ladderhatch.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > *Dartes* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dartes: Scratched > close plank
Razhak clambers to his feet.
*Dartes* leaves up.
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Zygoat* opens the plank.
Ok.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
Razhak slashes *Zygoat*'s body hard.
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
It's already closed!

close plank
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > *Zygoat* opens the plank.
Ok.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
Rig sends *Zygoat* sprawling with a powerful bash!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
close plank
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s body into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

close plank
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > close plank
It's already closed!

close plank
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Rig slices *Zygoat*'s body into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Rig narrates 'wtf'
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > kill human
You barely pierce *Zygoat*'s left arm.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Beaten >
You pierce *Zygoat*'s body hard.
Razhak slashes *Zygoat*'s left leg very hard.
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s body extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Beaten > close plank
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Beaten > close plank
close plank
Razhak slashes *Zygoat*'s right arm very hard.
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

close plank
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Critical > close plank
It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Critical > It's already closed!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Critical > close plank

*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Zygoat: Critical > close plank
close plank
close plank
You pierce *Zygoat*'s body hard.
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!
Rig slices *Zygoat*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Zygoat* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zygoat*'s death cry.

***

o HP:Wounded MV:Weary > give all.head clerk
You give the severed head of Zygoat the Human slain in Andor to a tactician's clerk.
You give the severed head of Enoch the Human slain in Andor to a tactician's clerk.

o HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
A tactician's clerk says 'Well done, Angkar.'
A tactician's clerk says 'Well done, Angkar.'

It is 2 o'clock am, on the 17th day of the month of Jumara, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!
(Server: Wed Jul 4 15:25:16 2018 EST, up for 15 hours, 20 minutes)
Last edited by Angkar on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Joolis and 12 guests