Post your PK contest entries below:

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Angkar
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Angkar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Through a Cleft in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a three-needle pine is lying here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Eleon* is here, fighting a three-needle pine, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A three-needle pine is here, fighting Eleon.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A three-needle pine tries to hit Eleon, but he deflects the blow.
*Eleon* slashes a three-needle pine's branch into bloody fragments!
A three-needle pine is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a three-needle pine's death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > - eloeon
[whois ]
No-one by that name.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rig sends *Eleon* sprawling with a powerful bash!

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rig slices *Eleon*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You pierce *Eleon*'s head.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Hurt >
Rig looks at *Eleon*.

cb
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Hurt > Rig slices *Eleon*'s body into bloody fragments!
[chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Wounded >
You pierce *Eleon*'s head hard.
Rig slices *Eleon*'s body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Wounded >
Stanislav narrates 'ok fuck it. you dont say where pk is'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Wounded >
Rig smiles happily.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Wounded > exa human

Eleon has quite a few wounds.

*Eleon* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a thick helmet of supple leather
<worn around neck> a startling amethyst necklace
<worn around neck> an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn as shield> a dull black shield
<wielded> a brass hilted general's sword
<worn on legs> a set of oiled chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of thin metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
twelve copper pennys
nine gold crowns

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Wounded > kill human
kill human

Rig slices *Eleon*'s left foot into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Wounded > kill human
You pierce *Eleon*'s body.
*Eleon* tries to slash Rig, but he parries successfully.
Rig slices *Eleon*'s right leg extremely hard.
*Eleon* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!
*Eleon* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Eleon* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human

*Eleon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Eleon* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.
*Eleon* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
You try to pierce *Eleon*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Battered > - eleon

Rig slices *Eleon*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Eleon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Battered > kill human
kill human

Rig slices *Eleon*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
You pierce *Eleon*'s right arm.
You pierce *Eleon*'s body hard.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > [whois ]
Eleon of the Borderlands is a level 28 human.


* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Eleon* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
Razhak narrates 'andor i think'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.
*Eleon* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You try to pierce *Eleon*, but he deflects the blow.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > kill human

*Eleon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Eleon*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Beaten > Rig slices *Eleon*'s right leg very hard.
*Eleon* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Critical > kill human
You pierce *Eleon*'s body.
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Eleon: Critical > kill human

*Eleon* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Eleon* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Rig slices *Eleon*'s left leg very hard.
*Eleon* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to pierce *Eleon*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rig: Scratched - Eleon: Critical >
You pierce *Eleon*'s left foot.
Rig slices *Eleon*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Eleon* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Eleon*'s death cry.


****

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Elunia* is here, fighting Razhak mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Isabel* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
*Dixon* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting Elunia, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
Loomis narrates 'i df'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
*Dixon* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Tower Entrance
Angkar - Thinning Woods
Razhak - Thinning Woods
You catch the scent of horses nearby.
*Dixon* looks at you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
Razhak sends *Elunia* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
Razhak narrates 'hit elunia 1.warhorse now'
*Isabel* sends Razhak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
*Dixon* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
*Isabel* pounds Razhak's left arm hard.
You barely pierce *Dixon*'s right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > smi dixon
You smile at him.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
*Elunia* intercepts Rig's attack on her mount.
Rig slices *Elunia*'s left foot very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
Rig slices *Elunia*'s body hard.
*Isabel* pounds Razhak's body hard.
You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Dixon* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
Rig assumes an offensive striking posture.

cb
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > Rig slices *Elunia*'s right leg very hard.
[chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
Rig narrates 'im berk'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
Rig slices *Elunia*'s left leg hard.
*Isabel* pounds Razhak's body.
*Elunia* barely hacks Razhak's head.
You pierce *Dixon*'s head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
*Elunia* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dixon* says '@wuSV SbDA ueaSq'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched >
*Elunia* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > kill human
kill human
kill human
*Elunia* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Rig slices *Elunia*'s left leg hard.
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > Rig slices *Elunia*'s right leg.
Razhak hacks *Isabel*'s body hard.
You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Elunia* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > kill human
kill human

Razhak avoids being bashed by *Isabel* who loses her balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > *Elunia* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
*Elunia* leaves north riding a warhorse.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > You do the best you can!
Loomis has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > You do the best you can!
*Dixon* intercepts Loomis's attack on his mount.
Loomis pierces *Dixon*'s body hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Scratched > kill human
Loomis tries to pierce *Dixon*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak hacks *Isabel*'s body.
*Dixon* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Dixon*'s body.
You barely pierce *Dixon*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Hurt > kill human
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Hurt > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Hurt > kill human

Rig slices *Isabel*'s body.
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Dixon: Hurt > You do the best you can!
*Dixon* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You pierce *Isabel*'s left arm.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Battered > kill human

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Razhak: Battered - Isabel: Battered > kill human

*Isabel* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Loomis barely pierces *Isabel*'s head.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You tickle *Isabel*'s head with your pierce.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > kill human
kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > You pierce *Isabel*'s body.
*Isabel* tries to pound Loomis, but he deflects the blow.
Loomis pierces *Isabel*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > kill human
Loomis pierces *Isabel*'s head.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > kill human

*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Loomis: Healthy - Isabel: Battered > kill human
*Isabel* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!
*Isabel* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
Razhak clambers to his feet.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.
Loomis narrates 'i stay ent'

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human

*Dixon* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Dixon* leaves east riding a warhorse.
A raven leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You follow Razhak.

In Front Of The Dark Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The dismembered corpse of a Dha'vol trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill human
You follow Razhak.

Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill human
kill human
You follow Razhak.

Nearing A Trolloc Camp
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Razhak the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A hooved trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Isabel.
*Isabel* is here, fighting a hooved trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Isabel, riding a shadow stallion.
*Isabel* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Isabel* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s body.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten > Razhak hacks *Isabel*'s body hard.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten >
A hideous trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
A hooved trolloc joins a hideous trolloc's fight!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten > kill human
kill human

Rig slices *Isabel*'s left foot.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten > kill human
You tickle *Isabel*'s right leg with your pierce.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten > kill human
kill human
*Isabel* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Beaten >
A hooved trolloc cleaves Isabel's right leg.
A hideous trolloc tickles Isabel's body with its cleave.
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s right leg.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill human
* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!
Loomis narrates 'dix out'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > Razhak sends *Isabel* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > kill human
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Isabel: Critical > nod
Rig slices *Isabel*'s body hard.
A hooved trolloc cleaves Isabel's body.
A hideous trolloc cleaves Isabel's body.
Razhak hacks *Isabel*'s body.
You barely pierce *Isabel*'s body.
Rig slices *Isabel*'s body hard.
*Isabel* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Razhak hacks *Isabel*'s body extremely hard.
*Isabel* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isabel*'s death cry.
You nod in agreement.


****

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > s
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
West: A raven is here flying around.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray palfrey.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
East: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > w
kill dixon
Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
South: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dixon
s
They aren't here.

kill dixon
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Tarwin Lane
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > s
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill dixon
e
Lockshear Village Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
East: Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Dixon.
South: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
West: A raven is here flying around.
A large stone well is here.

kill dixon
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Kandor Row
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Dixon.
*Dixon* is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A Lockshear militiaman is here, fighting Rig.
A Lockshear militiaman is here, fighting Rig.
A newly shawled Aes Sedai is here, fighting Rig.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > e
You pierce *Dixon*'s right leg.

kill dixon
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Dixon: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Dixon: Beaten > kill dixon
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Rig: Hurt - Dixon: Beaten > kill dixon
You try to pierce *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.
A newly shawled Aes Sedai's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
A newly shawled Aes Sedai unleashes a flurry of melting icy spikes at Rig, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Rig slices *Dixon*'s right leg very hard.
A newly shawled Aes Sedai tries to strike Rig, but he deflects the blow.
A Lockshear militiaman cleaves Rig's left leg.
A Lockshear militiaman tickles Rig's left arm with his cleave.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 78 secs.
Rig sends *Dixon* sprawling with a powerful bash!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Beaten > kill dixon
kill dixon
Rig narrates '2n e s gate beat bsahed'
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Beaten > cb

You pierce *Dixon*'s left hand.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Beaten > [chan mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 108 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Beaten > 'strong
kill dixon
kill dixon
You pierce *Dixon*'s right arm hard.
Rig slices *Dixon*'s head very hard.
A newly shawled Aes Sedai tickles Rig's head with her strike.
A Lockshear militiaman tries to cleave Rig, but he deflects the blow.
A Lockshear militiaman tickles Rig's body with his cleave.
You say 'strong'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > kill dixon
kill dixon
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > kill dixon
You pierce *Dixon*'s right foot.
Rig narrates 'crit'
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > kill dixon
You do the best you can!

kill dixon
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > kill dixon
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > You pierce *Dixon*'s body hard.
Rig slices *Dixon*'s right foot hard.
A newly shawled Aes Sedai barely tickles Rig's body with her strike.
A Lockshear militiaman barely cleaves Rig's body.
A Lockshear militiaman tries to cleave Rig, but he parries successfully.
*Dixon* lances Rig's left leg hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dixon* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > kill dixon
kill dixon
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > kill dixon

Rig panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dixon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dixon* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > kill dixon
Razhak has arrived from the west.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded - Dixon: Critical > Razhak hacks *Dixon*'s body hard.
*Dixon* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Rig leaves west.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded - Dixon: Incapacitated > kill dixon
kill dixon
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded - Dixon: Incapacitated > A Lockshear militiaman tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A Lockshear militiaman joins a Lockshear militiaman's fight!
A newly shawled Aes Sedai joins a Lockshear militiaman's fight!
A newly shawled Aes Sedai's hands begin weaving crystals of water and air...
Your body is pierced by sharp but melting ice spikes sent by a newly shawled Aes Sedai!
Razhak hacks *Dixon*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Dixon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dixon*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > In the Study
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
South: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
A lean muscled trolloc plans a raid here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > give all.tuft clerk
You give the war scalp of Eleon the Human slain in Murandy to a tactician's clerk.
You give the war scalp of Dixon the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to a tactician's clerk.
You give the severed head of Isabel the Human slain in Shienar to a tactician's clerk.

It is 2 o'clock am, on the 17th day of the month of Jumara, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!
(Server: Wed Jul 4 15:25:16 2018 EST, up for 15 hours, 20 minutes)
Last edited by Angkar on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rig
Posts: 1440
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Rig » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm

If you notice, I'm in all of Angkar's logs. He obviously stole the scalps from me.

Angkar
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Angkar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Waterlogged Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You follow Loomis.

The Sunken Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A raven is here, watching.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You follow Loomis.

In Some Swamplike Terrain
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

You follow Loomis.

The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Loomis leaves south.
You follow Loomis.

A Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Loomis leaves east.
You follow Loomis.

The Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You follow Loomis.

Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Loomis leaves east.
You follow Loomis.

Path to the Old Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Byrg narrates 'you guys good?'
Loomis leaves north.
You follow Loomis.

By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A large stone well is here.
Loomis the Duke of Wellington {Wellguard} is standing here.
*Micha* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Zygoat* is standing here, riding a spotted horse.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
*Micha* nods in agreement.
*Zygoat* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zygoat: Scratched >
*Zygoat* is now a member of *Micha*'s group.
A rat is now a member of *Micha*'s group.
A rat is now a member of *Micha*'s group.
A crow is now a member of *Micha*'s group.
A raven is now a member of *Micha*'s group.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zygoat: Scratched >
*Micha* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zygoat: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Zygoat*, but he parries successfully.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Zygoat: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > q

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.


o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > In the Study
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
A lean muscled trolloc plans a raid here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > give head clerk
You give the severed head of Micha the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to a tactician's clerk.

It is 4 o'clock am, on the 24th day of the month of Aine, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!
(Server: Thu Jul 5 18:05:05 2018 EST, up for 17 hours, 59 minutes)
Last edited by Angkar on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angkar
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Angkar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:25 pm

#killparticipation #blockingwithZarth


[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Guhadin - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Rig - In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Ryak - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Rakashasa - Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
Zarth - A Winding Road
Anansi - Amongst the Rubble
Angkar - A Winding Road

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Anansi narrates 'call when bashed'
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Shienaran commander bellows 'oGb P\Ooi@TP A`_ dvR@L nrI V_y trZ rflfnTp'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'osz FZbnyzcmA @Go Yxw furJ KiSMDqlp'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'aRf Smzm\mRl FlKYkVF zWPUB Bie DqC WTf jsrTr\r'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'aKWio VIG bRYv Goox] ^oiwL]v ab] sS[b v_z\KN^S'
They aren't here.
Rig narrates 'bsahed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human

Rakashasa narrates 'nice bash'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.
Ryak narrates 'bashed'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
kill human
The Shienaran commander bellows 'mAV cSO^hIIF R?UU[I wDs[` b`J fJC \uP Fo_jHoN'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'iJn?J gFy TGfsvLn dDx QJQQaDATi@ hXgV\SO_?'
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Guhadin narrates 'dead'


o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > In the Study
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
South: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
Zarth the Dark Master is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
A lean muscled trolloc plans a raid here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full > give head clerk
You give the severed head of Reyne the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to a tactician's clerk.
Rig narrates 'indeed'

o S HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A tactician's clerk says 'Well done, Angkar.'

It is 2 o'clock am, on the 5th day of the month of Amadaine, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!
It has been 3 days, 14 hours since your last time command. (game time)
(Server: Fri Jul 6 21:38:16 2018 EST, up for 21 hours, 33 minutes)
Last edited by Angkar on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angkar
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Angkar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting the Shienaran commander, riding a shadow stallion.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Rig.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > The Shienaran commander bellows 'aGN qlIWJr\F O]D ngsfX sai J?Z ^a[ aCt@DHr'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Mco lxj^iV?c\ Cc\ pDI jVHn goqg?emN'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'cYI UeVZqxMq v\OwMv vUFXD PgK Cqy dfV Lx`ZZpn'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'zXubz iRT \CRe faYha znbV?n YZ? UkbJ ra[d@RJK'
You silently approach your victim...
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

-
You swiftly dodge *Nevaeh*'s attempt to pierce you.

=+*
Rig leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

*+=-
A sergeant joins Nevaeh's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The Shienaran commander says '`Ot iVkKAoKdry bd\ Of@X NkY x?OSNp DvVU oDd`Hg '
Rig has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.

-=+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Wounded >
*Nevaeh* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Rig, who is stabbed repeatedly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Wounded >
Rig mounts an attack against *Nevaeh*, but weak nerves get the better of him.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes your body.
The Shienaran commander says 's\a HopuIchbLk quc gYnE MHH Z?Sb\e @DU^ _^JTQT '
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Rig, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge the grizzled veteran's attempt to pound you.
You swiftly dodge a sergeant's attempt to slash you.
*Nevaeh* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce her.
*Nevaeh* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Wounded >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'lpY _Wg@YZwr `Wg x]]zj ]FX dQ@ VmV EpQs^dW'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'j[y ?DG@[uObj aZE Bjt L@yq MAsk]jkc'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Wounded > dia rig
f
Rig looks pretty hurt.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Wounded > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Up:
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
Rig has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.
Rig panics, and attempts to flee!
Rig leaves up riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
The Shienaran commander bellows 'ADR zPWrSUMe Xqn SpIM? VKH aGO vEL SxsVuJU'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'pRA MIiYrsgrF s?h tG\ zLpp DCjGZfjW'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > u
]

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry. <-------- Hehehehe

]
* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Nevaeh* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > ]
*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Rig seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > *Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Rig seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > *Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
[get all corpse]
The corpse of Rig seems to be empty.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > d

*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
*Nevaeh* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Battered > The Shienaran commander bellows 'xmV UqAW\Kts ZdTUMx Klc\@ emv Ni? kgB hYQvGKR'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'sajEg _QP GfRn YEuGF epAJFL EGX PliL Fafj`RNr'
The Shienaran commander tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Battered > cw
f

*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
*Nevaeh* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Beaten > The Shienaran commander tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
You pierce *Nevaeh*'s body very hard.
*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
[chan mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 181 hit points.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Critical > *Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Critical >
*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Nevaeh: Critical >
*Nevaeh* doesn't seem to look well as she turns pale.
*Nevaeh* leaves down riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > f

Rig tells you 'lol'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - the grizzled veteran: Scratched >
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry. Fades OP



o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > get head pack
You get the severed head of Nevaeh the Human slain in the Blasted Lands from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > ti
It is 2 o'clock am, on the 5th day of the month of Amadaine, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!
It has been 3 days, 14 hours since your last time command. (game time)
(Server: Fri Jul 6 21:38:16 2018 EST, up for 21 hours, 33 minutes)

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > give head clerk
You give the severed head of Nevaeh the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to a tactician's clerk.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A tactician's clerk says 'Well done, Angkar.'

Nevaeh
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:04 am

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Nevaeh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:13 pm

[ obvious exits: D ]
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Angkar* is standing here. <--- has popcorn out
*Rig* is here, fighting the grizzled veteran, riding a shadow stallion.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Rig.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Rig.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Rig.
The grizzled veteran is here, fighting Rig.
A sergeant is here, fighting Rig.
The Shienaran commander is here, fighting Rig.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
Draz narrates 'ffs' <----- Knows I going to kill rig easy peasy
*Angkar* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched >
*Rig* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched > weather

*Rig* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched > The temperature is about 45 degrees. <---100% Rig dead now
The sky is cloudy, and a calm wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched >
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched >
You try to pierce *Angkar*, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The Shienaran commander says 'You Angkar!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Rig, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Angkar* leaves down.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong >
*Angkar* has arrived from below.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > sei

The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Angkar shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Angkar has been spotted!'
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee! <--- Rig spam fleeing like a newb


kill dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > [emb ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'ice spikes' rig
*Angkar* swiftly dodges your attempt to pierce him.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...: Scratched >

-
*Rig* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

*
A sergeant joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins a sergeant's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The Shienaran commander says 'You Angkar!!! You will die before your time!! '
*Rig* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rig*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Scratched > channel 'ice spikes' rig
*Rig* mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
The grizzled veteran barely crushes Angkar's body.
The Shienaran commander says 'You Angkar!!! You will die before your time!! '
The Shienaran commander tries to lance Rig, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to pound Angkar, but he dodges the attack.
Angkar swiftly dodges the grizzled veteran's attempt to pound him.
Angkar swiftly dodges a sergeant's attempt to slash him.
You swiftly dodge *Angkar*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to pierce *Angkar*, but he dodges the attack.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'

*
*Angkar* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Angkar* leaves down.

-
The Shienaran commander lances Rig's body.
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee! <--- Rig spam fleeing like a newb

=
Ok.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee! <--- Rig spam fleeing like a newb

Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rig*.

You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rig: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Rig* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.
*Rig* has arrived from below, riding a shadow stallion. <--- Rig spam fleeing like a newb


kill dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong > You try to pierce *Rig*, but he deflects the blow.

kill dark
* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rig: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rig: Critical > kill dark
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The criminal Rig shall pay for his crimes!'
The Shienaran commander bellows 'The myrddraal Rig has been spotted!'
The Shienaran commander lances Rig's head very hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee! <--- Rig spam fleeing like a newb

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rig: Critical > kill dark

The Shienaran commander barely lances Rig's left arm.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Rig* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Rig*, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee! <--- Rig spam fleeing like a newb

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rig: Critical > get all corpse

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee! <--- Rig spam fleeing like a newb


kill dark
A sergeant barely slashes Rig's body.
The grizzled veteran mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the better of him.
The grizzled veteran tries to crush Rig, but he deflects the blow.
The grizzled veteran tickles Rig's body with his pound.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Rig's right leg.
The Shienaran commander lances Rig's right leg hard.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P. <------------I own you in this contest fool. RIP 2!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Rig.
You get fifteen copper pennys from the corpse of Rig.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Rig.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rig.
You get a heron marked blade with a jeweled hilt from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rig.
You get a heron engraved scabbard from the corpse of Rig.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Rig.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Rig.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Rig.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > get scalp pack
You get the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal slain in the Blasted Lands from a backpack.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > give scalp clerk
You give the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal slain in the Blasted Lands to a tactician's clerk.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full >
A tactician's clerk gives you the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal slain in the Blasted Lands. <-- Not even the clerk respects Rig as a kill

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Full > time
It is 8 o'clock pm, on the 5th day of the month of Amadaine, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Fri Jul 6 21:57:59 2018 EST, up for 21 hours, 52 minutes)

Jaster
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Jaster » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:49 am

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Katelyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > b
[bash ]

=
You shiver from an icy cold force sent by *Katelyn*.

+
*Katelyn* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Katelyn* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 7041 out of 10809 bashes (65% landed)
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

2
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
*Katelyn* leaves west riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > w
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Katelyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

b
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she parries successfully.

*Katelyn* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree tries to hit Katelyn, but she dodges the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
[bash ]

-
*Katelyn* stops riding a warhorse.

-
The blighted tree tries to hit Katelyn, but she dodges the attack.
Katelyn swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit her.
*Katelyn* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

=
Your bash at *Katelyn* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 7042 out of 10810 bashes (65% landed)
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > say die
3
You hiss 'die'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

of
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
The blighted tree barely tickles Katelyn's left arm with its hit.
The blighted tree barely tickles Katelyn's right foot with its hit.
You slash *Katelyn*'s body extremely hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > kill human
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > kill human
kill human
*Katelyn* leaves east.
They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > 2
They aren't here.

2
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.
e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill human
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > 2
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

of
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill human
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill human
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zhai* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You slash *Zhai*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Hurt >
*Zhai* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Zhai*'s body.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Hurt > 1
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 198 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!ring - Zhai: Hurt >

2

You flee head over heels.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > s
s
s
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zhai* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > s
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

s
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > s
s
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > s
kill human
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > s
You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she parries successfully.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > *Katelyn* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical >
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > close bush
kill human
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.
Ok.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > kill human
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > kill human
*Katelyn* leaves east.
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > e
kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > b
East Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] ull MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical >

*
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!


As *Katelyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 3769 out of 10811 bashes (65% landed)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > 2

*Katelyn* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 60 secs.
*Katelyn* leaves west.

of
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > st
kill human
kill human
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > w
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
You are already standing.

b
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [bash ]
Bash who?

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
n
n
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > n
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > s
s
Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > b
You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.

[bash ] ursting MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical >


A rat now follows Katelyn.
A rat squeaks 'Katelyn is at Tarwin's Gap'


As *Katelyn* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 3770 out of 10812 bashes (65% landed)
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > 3
of

*Katelyn* leaves north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > st
kill human

*Katelyn* has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > 2
of
kill human
b
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You are already standing.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > [change mood brave]
You chose to go berserk, now live or die with it!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical > You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she parries successfully.
A rat squeaks 'Katelyn is at Tarwin's Gap'
Ok.

[bash ] ursting MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical >


Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Katelyn*!

=
Your bash at *Katelyn* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 7043 out of 10813 bashes (65% landed)
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Katelyn: Critical >
You slash *Katelyn*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Katelyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Katelyn*'s death cry.


* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > d
kill human
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Zhai* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > b
You slash *Zhai*'s left arm.

[bash ] Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Beaten >

*
*Zhai* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Zhai's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!


As *Zhai* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 3772 out of 10820 bashes (65% landed)

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Beaten >

Ragan slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
*Zhai* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

b
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Beaten >

[bash ] Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Beaten >

=
Ragan slashes your right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


*Zhai* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Beaten >
Anansi has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

Full MV:Tiring - Zhai: Beaten >
Ragan slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
A Shienaran forward scout mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes your body.
*Zhai* pounds your left arm very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

Anansi throws a fireball at *Zhai*, who screams in pain.

kill human
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > d
kill human
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
Anansi Mazakeen is here, fighting Zhai, riding a shadow stallion.
*Zhai* is here, fighting Anansi, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Anansi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Anansi.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Anansi.
Ragan is here, fighting Anansi.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > You slash *Zhai*'s body.

kill human
* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Anansi: Healthy - Zhai: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Anansi: Healthy - Zhai: Critical >
Anansi unleashes a fireball at *Zhai*, whose charred corpse drops to the ground.
*Zhai* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zhai*'s death cry.


[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
Shaidar Haran, the Hand of the Dark, stands by in cold amusement.

* S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > give all.scalp haran
You give the severed head of Zhai the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to Shaidar Haran.
You give the severed head of Katelyn the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to Shaidar Haran.

* S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > score
Shaidar Haran hisses 'Excellent work, Jaster. Each death brings our Master closer to victory!'
Shaidar Haran hisses 'Excellent work, Jaster. Each death brings our Master closer to victory!'

* S HP:Battered DP:Strong MV:Tiring > time
It is 6 o'clock pm, on the 15th day of the month of Amadaine, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Sat Jul 7 02:46:24 2018 EST, up for 2 hours, 9 minutes)

Jaster
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Jaster » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:11 am

When you find out you are not on my level.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > b
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Katelyn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
An elite trolloc has arrived from the north.
*Katelyn* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Battered > Ok.

[bash ] trong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Battered >

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

=
Your bash at *Katelyn* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 7054 out of 10829 bashes (65% landed)
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Battered > 5
[ord elite kil human]
An elite trolloc lances Katelyn's left arm hard.
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Battered > 3
of
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Battered > l
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Battered > n

An elite trolloc lances Katelyn's right hand hard.
You slash *Katelyn*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
An elite trolloc is here, fighting Katelyn.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Katelyn* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Beaten > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Beaten > n
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Beaten > kill human
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Beaten > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Beaten > n
kill human
An elite trolloc tries to lance Katelyn, but she deflects the blow.
You slash *Katelyn*'s body extremely hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical > Ok.

n
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical >
You slash *Katelyn*'s body into bloody fragments!

kill human
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical > kill human

*Katelyn* leaves east riding a warhorse.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > 2
2
2
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

o R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the west.

Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the north.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the south.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > e
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Winded > e
kill human
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the west.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > u
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a human leaving ++up++
The corpse of Zhai is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
An elite trolloc has arrived from above.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > w
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc has arrived from below.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>east>>
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the east.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > kill human
kill human
2
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

of
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > kill human
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > e
kill human
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving --down--
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the west.

2
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 119 hit points.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > d
kill human
5
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ++up++
The corpse of Zhai is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Katelyn* is standing here.
*Katelyn* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
An elite trolloc has arrived from above.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > You try to slash *Katelyn*, but she deflects the blow.

b
* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical > [ord elite kil human]
An elite trolloc tries to lance Katelyn, but she deflects the blow.
Ok.

[bash ] ng MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical >

+
Katelyn swiftly dodges an elite trolloc's attempt to lance her.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Katelyn's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Katelyn* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Katelyn* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Your bash at *Katelyn* sends her sprawling!
This session you've landed 7055 out of 10830 bashes (65% landed)

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded - Katelyn: Critical > snicker
Ragan slashes an elite trolloc's body.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes an elite trolloc's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely tickles an elite trolloc's head with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes an elite trolloc's right arm.
An elite trolloc lances Katelyn's right arm hard.
You slash *Katelyn*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Katelyn* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Katelyn*'s death cry.
You snicker softly.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > wave
You wave.

* R S HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Winded > get all corpse
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a raven-clasped belt of tightly woven steel from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a clasp of blackened bronze from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a clasp of blackened bronze from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get an onyx circlet engraved with tridents from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a disc of moonstone from the corpse of Katelyn.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Katelyn.


* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Weary > give scalp haran
You give the severed head of Katelyn the Human slain in the Blasted Lands to Shaidar Haran.

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded >
Shaidar Haran hisses 'Excellent work, Jaster. Each death brings our Master closer to victory!'

* HP:Scratched DP:Strong MV:Winded > time
It is 5 o'clock pm, on the 16th day of the month of Amadaine, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Sat Jul 7 03:09:19 2018 EST, up for 2 hours, 32 minutes)

Angkar
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Angkar » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:25 am

Blocking 4n Elbow as INSTRUCTED


kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > They aren't here.
Rig narrates 'arip draz'


o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rig gets the severed head of Draz the Human slain in the Blight from a belt pack. <------ I am very loyal blocker

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rig gives you the severed head of Draz the Human slain in the Blight.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Toki puts a piece of sandstone in a desk.
Toki puts a receipt in a desk.
Toki puts a full metal helmet and visor in a desk.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > give head clerk
You give the severed head of Draz the Human slain in the Blight to a tactician's clerk.

It is 2 o'clock am, on the 12th day of the month of Shaldine, year 1232.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!
Angkar's disconnection time has been saved.
(Server: Mon Jul 2 13:36:19 2018 EST, up for 13 hours, 3 minutes)


Turns out I never use the time command so I had to trawl through all of my logs getting my d/c time command for the day of the kills. Please no disqualify.

ecthus
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby ecthus » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:46 pm

No timestamp = zappable offense IMO.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
*Grizzler* barely pounds your left leg.
You barely slash *Byrg*'s body.
You slash the blighted tree's right leg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
x
b
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Beaten >
[bash ]
Hyzael has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.


Hyzael barely pierces *Byrg*'s body.

-=
+
Hyzael barely pierces *Byrg*'s body.

*

Hyzael barely pierces *Byrg*'s head.

*
You dodge a bash from *Grizzler* who loses his balance and falls!

+=
-
-=
Your bash at *Grizzler* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Beaten >

Hyzael barely pierces *Byrg*'s body.
The blighted tree barely tickles your body with its hit.
You slash *Grizzler*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical >
nar griz crit

You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical > You narrate 'griz crit'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical >

Hyzael pierces *Byrg*'s head.
*Grizzler* barely pounds your body.
The blighted tree tickles your body with its hit.
You slash *Grizzler*'s head hard.
*Grizzler* panics, and attempts to flee!

k byrg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical >

Hyzael barely pierces *Byrg*'s body.
*Grizzler* leaves south.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Battered >
[bash ]


-=
+
*Grizzler* has arrived from the south.

*
*Grizzler* tries to pound Hyzael, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Hyzael pierces *Byrg*'s right arm.
The blighted tree barely tickles your right foot with its hit.

=
*Byrg* leaves west.

-
-=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Battered >
x
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Battered >
Hyzael avoids being bashed by *Grizzler* who loses his balance and falls!

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Battered > You slash the blighted tree's right foreleg
into bloody fragments!
Hyzael tries to pierce *Grizzler*, but he deflects the blow.
The blighted tree barely tickles your right foot with its hit.
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

mb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten >
x
Hyzael tries to pierce *Grizzler*, but he parries successfully.
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten >
x
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten > [k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Beaten > *Grizzler* pounds Hyzael's left leg hard.
You slash the blighted tree's head into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.
Hyzael pierces *Grizzler*'s right leg hard.
*Grizzler* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k dark]
You slash *Grizzler*'s right leg hard.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Hyzael: Beaten - Grizzler: Critical >
[k dark]
Ok.

b
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Hyzael: Beaten - Grizzler: Critical >
*Grizzler* leaves east.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
n
[bash ]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
x
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Hyzael has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k dark]
They aren't here.
Hyzael leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Grizzler* has arrived from the east.
[k dark]
You slash *Grizzler*'s body hard.
*Grizzler* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical > You slash *Grizzler*'s right leg hard.
The blighted tree barely tickles your right arm with its hit.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
[k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical > [k dark]
Ok.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Grizzler: Critical >
x
x
*Grizzler* leaves east.
*Grizzler* has arrived from the east.
[k dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > *Grizzler* leaves east.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > [k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched > [k dark]
They aren't here.

mw
f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched >
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving north.
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
[k dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
ali j k grizzler
j
Ok.

j
j
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k grizzler]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k grizzler]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k grizzler]
They aren't here.
Hyzael narrates 'rip'

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k grizzler]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k grizzler]
They aren't here.

j
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
e
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

j
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k grizzler]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of Grizzler is lying here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Hyzael the Defender of the Stone is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

---------

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
give head clerk
You give the severed head of Grizzler the Trolloc slain in the Blight to a tactician's clerk.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

A tactician's clerk says 'Well done, Ecthus. You've done us a great service.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
tim
It is 12 o'clock pm, on the 4th day of the month of Maigdhal, year 1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Sat Jul 7 21:43:14 2018 EST, up for 21 hours, 6 minutes)


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests