Post your PK contest entries below:

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Zarth
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Zarth » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Rig narrates 'lol am crit'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > On the Drawbridge
The sound of your passing echoes hollowly from the wooden timbers of the
drawbridge. Beneath you lies the murky waters of the moat. With its gates
before you stands one of the greatest fortesses of the Borderlands, the Keep
of Fal Dara.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Dixon is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Angkar the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Rig narrates 'brb'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
cq
[cha mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

bash rig
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=
You stop following Rig.
Your bash at Rig sends him sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
Angkar says 'arrows?'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

You blast Rig's left arm very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

Angkar falls down laughing.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

You blast Rig's right hand.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

You blast Rig's right hand hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

Rig panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

You blast Rig's right leg.
You blast Rig's body hard.
Rig is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
nar rip rig
You narrate 'rip rig'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >
Angkar falls down laughing.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Rig: Critical >

You blast Rig's left leg into bloody fragments!
Rig is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Rig's death cry.
Angkar falls down laughing.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

guhadin
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby guhadin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:41 pm

LoTM

Tandrael
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Tandrael » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:12 pm

Zarth Rocks!

Ahri
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Ahri » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:52 pm

Log to follow.

sc
You have 177(264) hit, 70(163) saidar and 146(146) movement points.
You have scored 103170305 experience points and 134 quest points.
You need 329695 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 396 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ahri the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
ti
It is 7 o'clock pm, on the 9th day of the month of Shaldine, year 1233
.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Sun Jul 8 23:51:31 2018 EST, up for 23 hours, 46 minutes)

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
g all.scalp purse
You get the war scalp of Uikir the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands
from a small purse.
You get the war scalp of Demonyl the Trolloc slain in the Blight from
a small purse.
You get the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal slain in the Blasted
Lands from a small purse.
You get the severed head of Gizmo the Trolloc slain in the Blasted
Lands from a small purse.
You get the severed head of Dukug the Trolloc slain in the Blasted
Lands from a small purse.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
give all.scalp purse
No-one by that name here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
give all.scalp clerk
You give the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal slain in the Blasted
Lands to a tactician's clerk.
You give the severed head of Dukug the Trolloc slain in the Blasted
Lands to a tactician's clerk.
You give the severed head of Gizmo the Trolloc slain in the Blasted
Lands to a tactician's clerk.
You give the war scalp of Uikir the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands
to a tactician's clerk.
You give the war scalp of Demonyl the Trolloc slain in the Blight to a
tactician's clerk.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >

A tactician's clerk says 'You have not earned this privilege yet.'
A tactician's clerk gives you the war scalp of Demonyl the Trolloc
slain in the Blight.
A tactician's clerk says 'You have not earned this privilege yet.'
A tactician's clerk gives you the war scalp of Uikir the Trolloc slain
in the Blasted Lands.
A tactician's clerk says 'You have not earned this privilege yet.'
A tactician's clerk gives you the severed head of Gizmo the Trolloc
slain in the Blasted Lands.
A tactician's clerk says 'You have not earned this privilege yet.'
A tactician's clerk gives you the severed head of Dukug the Trolloc
slain in the Blasted Lands.
A tactician's clerk says 'You have not earned this privilege yet.'
A tactician's clerk gives you the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal
slain in the Blasted Lands.

Ahri
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Ahri » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:56 pm

Log to follow.

Reen gives you the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal slain in the
Blasted Lands.
It is 10 o'clock pm, on the 9th day of the month of Shaldine, year
1233.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Sun Jul 8 23:55:09 2018 EST, up for 23 hours, 49 minutes)
** This weave of the Wheel ends in 6 minutes...

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong > You have 206(264) hit, 67(163) saidar
and 126(146) movement points.
You have scored 103170305 experience points and 134 quest points.
You need 329695 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 396 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ahri the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 49).
You are standing.
You are hungry.
ticktimer demo
hungry demo

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >
give head clerk
You give the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal slain in the Blasted
Lands to a tactician's clerk.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >

A tactician's clerk says 'You have not earned this privilege yet.'
A tactician's clerk gives you the severed head of Rig the Myrddraal
slain in the Blasted Lands.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Strong >

Ahri
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Ahri » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:17 am

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >

*Gizmo* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Saldaea Street
This street runs north and south with the tall log palisade standing
just to
the east of the path. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the
wall
giving defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets
beyond the
walls. Directly to the west a large building stands high enough for
the roof to
look over the log defenses. A painted wooden sign is hung over the
large
swinging doors that lead inside.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Uikir* is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray
palfrey.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the north.


-=
+
*Uikir* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Irzerk* leaves west.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*+
=-
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Uikir* dead on.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Uikir: Beaten >

*Irzerk* has arrived from the west.

f
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Uikir: Beaten >

You tickle *Uikir*'s body with your strike.
A villager leaves west.
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins your fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A Shienaran Lieutenant joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
A burly Shienaran veteran joins a Shienaran Lieutenant's fight!
*Irzerk* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Uikir: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Saldaea Street
This street runs north and south with the tall log palisade standing
just to
the east of the path. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the
wall
giving defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets
beyond the
walls.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
n

*Rig* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

q
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Rig: Wounded >
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Gizmo* leaves north.

-
f
=+
w
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Gizmo* pierces your left arm.


You flee head over heels.
Corner of Shienar and Saldaea
Here Shienar Avenue and Saldaea Street connect to make a west/south
bend in the
road that follows the inside of the palisade. Above on the log
fortifications
the catwalk curves to follow the palisade wall south. To the southwest
lies a
large two story Inn.
[ obvious exits: S W ]

q
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Shienar Avenue
This avenue runs east to west with the tall log palisade standing just
to the
north of the path. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the
wall giving
defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets beyond
the walls.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A scruffy goat is tethered here, grazing.
A scruffy goat is tethered here, grazing.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
s
s
q
Corner of Shienar and Saldaea
Here Shienar Avenue and Saldaea Street connect to make a west/south
bend in the
road that follows the inside of the palisade. Above on the log
fortifications
the catwalk curves to follow the palisade wall south. To the southwest
lies a
large two story Inn.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Gizmo* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Uikir* is standing here.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rig* slashes your head hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded >
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Gizmo: Wounded >
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Uikir* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

w
You flee head over heels.
Saldaea Street
This street runs north and south with the tall log palisade standing
just to
the east of the path. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the
wall
giving defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets
beyond the
walls.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Saldaea Street
This street runs north and south with the tall log palisade standing
just to
the east of the path. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the
wall
giving defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets
beyond the
walls. Directly to the west a large building stands high enough for
the roof to
look over the log defenses. A painted wooden sign is hung over the
large
swinging doors that lead inside.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray
palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Inn of the First Light - Common Room
Despite the soft and gentle sounding sign hanging outside the door,
the common
room of the Inn of the First Light is dark and hazy with Tabbac smoke
and the
tables are of rough stock and filled with rougher looking farmers and
militia
men. A wooden door blocks view of some room to the north, while a
small foot
stage provides a place for performers to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A sullen man is hunched over a tankard, sipping his ale.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
e
q
Saldaea Street
This street runs north and south with the tall log palisade standing
just to
the east of the path. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the
wall
giving defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets
beyond the
walls. Directly to the west a large building stands high enough for
the roof to
look over the log defenses. A painted wooden sign is hung over the
large
swinging doors that lead inside.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A Borderguard Lieutenant is here.
A hulking and burly guard is here, serving faithfully, riding a gray
palfrey.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > [channel
'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >

A burly Shienaran veteran leaves south riding a gray palfrey.
A Shienaran Lieutenant leaves south.
A Shienaran Lieutenant leaves south.
A Shienaran Lieutenant leaves south.
A Shienaran Lieutenant leaves south.
A Shienaran Lieutenant leaves south.

q
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
s
q
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Saldaea Street
This route runs north and south with the tall log palisade standing to
the east
of the Street. A catwalk can be seen running the length of the wall
giving
defenders a place to push back attackers and fire at targets beyond
the walls.
A small cross streets runs west from here, providing access to
Malkieri Court.
A cluster of buildings lies to the southwest while to the northwest
the large
Inn stands high enough to look over the log walls.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A merchant stands here, whistling softly.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > [channel
'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

w
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >

*Dukug* has arrived from the north.

rel
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > On a Cross Street
This simple cross street connects Saldaea Street to the east with
Malkieri
Court to the west. To the north lies the bulk of the village's only
Inn and the
south blocked by the walls of a cluster of buildings. Not far to the
west the
large town hall can be seen squating in the center of Malkieri Court.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Ok.

w
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
LockShear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the west the hall itself looms over the smaller buildings
of the
village proper. To the east lies a small cross-street connecting
Malkieri Court
with Saldaea Street. To the south a cluster of businesses can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat has arrived from the east.

s
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A rat has arrived from the north.

n
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
e
e
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
LockShear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the west the hall itself looms over the smaller buildings
of the
village proper. To the east lies a small cross-street connecting
Malkieri Court
with Saldaea Street. To the south a cluster of businesses can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Dukug* is standing here.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
You swiftly dodge *Dukug*'s attempt to pound you.

e
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
emb
f

You try to strike *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.
A raven starts following you.
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

s
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > You feel the
flows of saidar coursing through your body.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

q
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Dukug* leaves south.

You flee head over heels.
On a Cross Street
This simple cross street connects Saldaea Street to the east with
Malkieri
Court to the west. To the north lies the bulk of the village's only
Inn and the
south blocked by the walls of a cluster of buildings. Not far to the
west the
large town hall can be seen squating in the center of Malkieri Court.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > [channel
'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded >
w

*Rig* has arrived from the east.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the east.

s
q
* HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Winded > Your heartbeat calms down more as
you feel less panicked.
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
LockShear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the west the hall itself looms over the smaller buildings
of the
village proper. To the east lies a small cross-street connecting
Malkieri Court
with Saldaea Street. To the south a cluster of businesses can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Rig* has arrived from the east.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
*Rig* has arrived from the north.
*Irzerk* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > [channel 'call
lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Irzerk* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-
=
+*

Irzerk assumes an offensive striking posture.

*
f
+
*Dukug* has arrived from the north.
*Rig* opens the irondoor.

=
-
You tickle *Irzerk*'s body with your strike.
*Irzerk* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
Ok.
*Irzerk* panics, and attempts to flee!
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Irzerk* dead on.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Irzerk: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
In the Militia's Armory
This modest but sturdy building of stone provides shelter and space
for the
armor and weapons of Lockshear's militia. In the back corner a roaring
furnace,
anvils and barrels of salted water and oils provide the tools the
local armorer
uses to keep the militias gear in good repair. A sturdy iron bound
door on the
north wall stands ready to seal the building from unwanted entrance.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Door north: irondoor
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
An armorer stands here, working hard.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
q
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
You try to strike *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!
The irondoor closes quietly.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
na irze

You swiftly dodge *Dukug*'s attempt to pound you.
A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
An armorer joins a merchant guard's fight!
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Dukug is attacking me!! Guards!'
You try to strike *Dukug*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
You narrate 'irze'

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >

An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Dukug is attacking me!! Guards!'

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > An armorer tickles
Dukug's left arm with his crush.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's body hard.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's body.
You try to strike *Dukug*, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!
You dodge a bash from *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > It's already
closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > It's already
closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered > It's already
closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
It's already closed!

op irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
f

An armorer crushes Dukug's right arm.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's body.
A merchant guard tries to slash Dukug, but he parries successfully.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.

s
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Dukug: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
*Gizmo* is standing here mending a weapon.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
In the Militia's Armory
This modest but sturdy building of stone provides shelter and space
for the
armor and weapons of Lockshear's militia. In the back corner a roaring
furnace,
anvils and barrels of salted water and oils provide the tools the
local armorer
uses to keep the militias gear in good repair. A sturdy iron bound
door on the
north wall stands ready to seal the building from unwanted entrance.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Door north: irondoor
*Dukug* is here, fighting a merchant guard.
A merchant guard is here, fighting Dukug.
A merchant guard is here, fighting Dukug.
An armorer is here, fighting Dukug.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
*Dukug* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Dukug is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer crushes Dukug's body.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's body.
A merchant guard tickles Dukug's body with his slash.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Dukug
is attacking me!! Guards!'
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > *Dukug* pounds a merchant guard's
left leg very hard.
An armorer crushes Dukug's body.
A merchant guard tries to slash Dukug, but he parries successfully.
A merchant guard barely slashes Dukug's right leg.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > *Dukug* tries to pound a merchant
guard, but he deflects the blow.
An armorer crushes Dukug's head.
A merchant guard barely slashes Dukug's right foot.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's left leg.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > It's already closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Rig* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Rig* closes the irondoor.

n
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > It's already closed!
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Dukug is attacking me!! Guards!'
You tickle *Rig*'s left leg with your strike.
*Dukug* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
An armorer crushes Dukug's body.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's right arm.
A merchant guard tries to slash Dukug, but he parries successfully.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
op irondoor
Ok.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.

f
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
It's already open!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't
escape!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Dukug is attacking me!! Guards!'
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Rig*'s left arm with your strike.
*Dukug* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
An armorer tickles Dukug's right leg with his crush.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's left leg.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's head.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

cl irondo
f
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
I see no irondo here.
*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't
escape!
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

e
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely tickle *Rig*'s left arm with your strike.
An armorer barely crushes Dukug's body.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's right arm.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's body hard.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Dukug* opens the irondoor.
*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

op irondoor
f
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
Ok.
*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > *Gizmo* tries to
pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Rig*'s left leg with your strike.
*Dukug* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
An armorer barely crushes Dukug's body.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard barely slashes Dukug's body.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard tries to slash Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
emb
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You barely strike *Rig*'s left arm.
*Dukug* pounds a merchant guard's body hard.
An armorer crushes Dukug's head.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard tries to slash Dukug, but he deflects the blow.
A merchant guard tickles Dukug's right foot with his slash.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
ice rig
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Dukug is attacking
me!! Guards!'
[channel 'ice spikes']
Spikes Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=+
*
*
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
*Gizmo* closes the irondoor.

+
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dukug* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
An armorer crushes Dukug's body.
*Dukug* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A merchant guard slashes Dukug's body very hard.
*Dukug* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dukug*'s death cry.

=-

-=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at
*Rig*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Rig*'s body with your strike.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
cl irondoor
emb
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > *Gizmo* tries to
pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Rig*'s right arm with your strike.
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
An armorer joins a merchant guard's fight!
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'

contagion gizmo
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
An armorer crushes Gizmo's left leg.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'
A merchant guard barely slashes Rig's body.
A merchant guard tries to slash Gizmo, but she parries successfully.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Rig*'s left leg with your strike.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >

You swiftly dodge *Gizmo*'s attempt to pierce you.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
op irondoor
f

*Rig* looks at you.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded > Ok.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
An armorer crushes Gizmo's left arm extremely hard.
A merchant guard tickles Rig's right leg with his slash.
A merchant guard tries to slash Gizmo, but she parries successfully.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Rig*'s left arm with your strike.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Irzerk* has arrived from the north.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
Ok.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Wounded >
emb

An armorer crushes Gizmo's body hard.
A merchant guard tickles Rig's body with his slash.
A merchant guard tries to slash Gizmo, but she deflects the blow.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Rig*'s right foot with your strike.
*Rig* gazes deeply at a merchant guard...
A merchant guard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of
panic.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

ice irzerk
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Battered > You are already in
touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Rig: Battered >
[channel 'ice spikes']
Spikes Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=
+*

An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer crushes Gizmo's body hard.
A merchant guard barely slashes Rig's left leg.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'
Gizmo swiftly dodges a merchant guard's attempt to slash her.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
hungry demo
*Irzerk* opens the irondoor.

*
*Irzerk* leaves north.

+=
-
-=
Your target is no longer here!
*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered >
cl irondoor
An armorer crushes Gizmo's body.
A merchant guard mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the
better of him.
A merchant guard slashes Gizmo's left foot very hard.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You barely tickle *Rig*'s right hand with your strike.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered >
op irondoor
f
Ok.
*Rig* sends a merchant guard sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered >
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's body hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered >

*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's body hard.
An armorer tries to crush Gizmo, but she parries successfully.
A merchant guard tries to slash Gizmo, but she parries successfully.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Rig*'s right foot with your strike.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered >
cl irond

*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!
*Rig* closes the irondoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered > I see no irond here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Scratched - Rig:
Battered >

A villager bellows 'A trolloc is in the city at Malkieri Court!'
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's body into bloody fragments!
An armorer crushes Gizmo's right arm very hard.
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard slashes Gizmo's left arm very hard.
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You barely strike *Rig*'s right leg.
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's body extremely hard.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Hurt - Rig:
Battered >
*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!

emb
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Hurt - Rig:
Battered >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Hurt - Rig:
Battered >
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Gizmo is attacking me!! Guards!'
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

ice rig
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Hurt - Rig:
Battered >
[channel 'ice spikes']
Spikes Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
An armorer crushes Gizmo's body into bloody fragments!
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the
better of him.
A merchant guard tries to slash Gizmo, but she parries successfully.
*Gizmo* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

*
*
+
=-
-
*Gizmo* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Spikes of ice form in your hands, but melt a bit as you launch them at
*Rig*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Hurt - Rig:
Battered >
*Rig* sends a merchant guard sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Hurt - Rig:
Battered >
cl irondoor

*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's body extremely hard.
An armorer crushes Gizmo's body very hard.
Gizmo swiftly dodges a merchant guard's attempt to slash her.
You barely tickle *Rig*'s head with your strike.
*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered >
*Gizmo* leaves north.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > *Rig* slashes a merchant guard's left leg very hard.
You tickle *Rig*'s left arm with your strike.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

dis
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered >
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's right foot into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - a merchant guard: Wounded - Rig:
Battered >
A villager bellows 'A trolloc is in the city at
Kandor Row!'
A merchant guard joins your fight!
An armorer joins a merchant guard's fight!
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
You disengage from the fight.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

An armorer barely tickles Rig's head with his crush.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
A merchant guard tickles Rig's head with his slash.
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's head extremely hard.
A merchant guard slashes Rig's body.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
*Rig* tries to slash a merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

rel
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring > An armorer tickles Rig's right foot
with his crush.
A merchant guard tickles Rig's body with his slash.
*Rig* gazes deeply at a merchant guard...
A merchant guard looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of
panic.
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's right leg very hard.
A merchant guard barely slashes Rig's body.
It's already closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
cl irondoor

*Demonyl* has arrived from the north.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
Ok.
*Demonyl* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Healthy > It's already
closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Healthy > It's already
closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Healthy >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Healthy > It's already
closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Healthy >
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Healthy >
You barely tickle *Demonyl*'s body with your strike.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer crushes Rig's body.
A merchant guard mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the
better of him.
A merchant guard mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the
better of him.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Scratched >

*Rig* sends a merchant guard sprawling with a powerful bash!

op irondoor
f
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Scratched >
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Scratched >
It's already open!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Demonyl: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.
You flee head over heels.
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
*Irzerk* is standing here mending a weapon.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

The irondoor closes quietly.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
You cough and shiver.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring >

*Irzerk* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >
Irzerk assumes an offensive striking posture.

cl irondoor
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >
emb
It's already closed!

q
* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'

-=+*
*
*Irzerk* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
bash
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >
q

*Uikir* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >
*Irzerk* crushes your left foot extremely hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Irzerk: Beaten >

*Uikir* pounds your right hand hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Irzerk assumes an offensive striking posture.


*Irzerk* crushes your head into bloody fragments!

You flee head over heels.
Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
The north and south running Tarwin Lane terminates here as it gives
way to the
paved streets of Malkieri Court. Clusters of shops sit both to the
west and the
east, but what dominates the Court is the large town hall dead in its
center.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
Bash who?

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > [channel
'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
e
e
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
*Uikir* is standing here.
*Irzerk* is standing here mending a weapon.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Village Tanner
The walls of this wooden building are smeared with blackened soot and
smoke
stains. The far wall is hung with sharpened knife and hatchets, while
a long
wooden table marred with knicks and cuts dominates the center of the
room. A
series of deer hides are hung and stretched across wooden frames
through out
the cluttered room. On the table itself the tough hide of a plains
bear is
being scrapped of the fleshy scraps still remaining.
[ obvious exits: W ]
Door west: door
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A shopkeeper stands here, restocking a few empty bins and shelves.

q
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
q
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
*Uikir* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

*Uikir* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Battered >
cl
f
You tickle *Uikir*'s body with your strike.
A merchant guard joins your fight!
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A shopkeeper joins a merchant guard's fight!
A shopkeeper bellows 'Darkfriend Uikir is attacking me!! Guards!'
*Uikir* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Close what?

cl door
q
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
*Demonyl* is standing here.
*Irzerk* is standing here mending a weapon.
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > [channel
'call lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=
*Demonyl* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.

+
*Demonyl* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
A shopkeeper bellows 'Darkfriend Uikir is attacking me!! Guards!'

*
*Irzerk* leaves north.

*+
=
-
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Demonyl* dead on.

f
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt >

An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
A shopkeeper bellows 'Darkfriend Uikir is attacking me!! Guards!'

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!

rel

You flee head over heels.
In the Militia's Armory
This modest but sturdy building of stone provides shelter and space
for the
armor and weapons of Lockshear's militia. In the back corner a roaring
furnace,
anvils and barrels of salted water and oils provide the tools the
local armorer
uses to keep the militias gear in good repair. A sturdy iron bound
door on the
north wall stands ready to seal the building from unwanted entrance.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Door north: irondoor
The corpse of Dukug is lying here.
*Rig* is here, fighting a merchant guard mending a weapon.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A merchant guard is here, fighting Rig.
A merchant guard is here, fighting Rig.
An armorer is here, fighting Rig.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Ok.
*Rig* sends a merchant guard sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
You tickle *Rig*'s head with your strike.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical >
cl irondoor

You barely strike *Rig*'s body.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer barely crushes Rig's left arm.
A merchant guard tickles Rig's body with his slash.
*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!
*Rig* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
You feel very paranoid about your surroundings.
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's right leg extremely hard.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical >
cl irondoor

*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's body very hard.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical >
*Demonyl* has arrived from the north.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > Ok.
You swiftly dodge *Demonyl*'s attempt to pound you.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > You barely tickle *Rig*'s head with your strike.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer tickles Rig's head with his crush.
A merchant guard mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the
better of him.
*Rig* slashes a merchant guard's left leg very hard.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Critical - Rig:
Critical > *Rig* slashes a merchant guard's right leg extremely hard.
A merchant guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a merchant guard's death cry.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!
*Rig* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical >
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
A shopkeeper bellows 'Darkfriend Uikir is attacking me!! Guards!'
You swiftly dodge *Demonyl*'s attempt to pound you.
You mount an attack against *Rig*, but weak nerves get the better of
you.
An armorer tickles Rig's right leg with his crush.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Rig is attacking me!! Guards!'
A merchant guard tickles Rig's right arm with his slash.
Your white aura has faded.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You cough and shiver.
Ok.
You dodge a bash from *Demonyl* who loses his balance and falls!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Healthy - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Healthy - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Healthy - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Healthy - Rig:
Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Healthy - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Healthy - Rig:
Critical >
cl irondoor
*Rig* slashes an armorer's right arm into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Scratched - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Scratched - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Scratched - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Scratched - Rig:
Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Scratched - Rig:
Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - an armorer: Scratched - Rig:
Critical >
*Rig* tries to slash an armorer, but he deflects the blow.
You try to strike *Rig*, but he dodges the attack.
An armorer barely crushes Rig's body.
*Rig* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
A merchant guard mounts an attack against Rig, but weak nerves get the
better of him.
It's already closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!
*Demonyl* clambers to his feet.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Rig: Critical >
You mount an attack against *Rig*, but weak nerves get the better of
you.
An armorer crushes Rig's head.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.
It's already closed!
You swiftly dodge *Demonyl*'s attempt to pound you.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt >
It's already closed!
*Demonyl* gets a kris-edged flamberge from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a shortsword from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a heavy club from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of
Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle
from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a gleaming black longsword from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Rig
.
*Demonyl* gets a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rig
.
*Demonyl* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Rig.

op irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt > It's already
closed!

f
s
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Demonyl: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Demonyl* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
A merchant guard joins your fight!
An armorer joins a merchant guard's fight!
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'

You flee head over heels.
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
In the Militia's Armory
This modest but sturdy building of stone provides shelter and space
for the
armor and weapons of Lockshear's militia. In the back corner a roaring
furnace,
anvils and barrels of salted water and oils provide the tools the
local armorer
uses to keep the militias gear in good repair. A sturdy iron bound
door on the
north wall stands ready to seal the building from unwanted entrance.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Door north: irondoor
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
The corpse of a merchant guard is lying here.
The corpse of Dukug is lying here.
*Demonyl* is here, fighting a merchant guard.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A merchant guard is here, fighting Demonyl.
An armorer is here, fighting Demonyl.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > *Demonyl* tries to pound a
merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer barely crushes Demonyl's body.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's left leg.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
rel
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
sc
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.
*Demonyl* puts an oilstone in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a ring of silver in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a torc of gleaming steel in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a torc of gleaming steel in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts an inky black cloak in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a pair of steel-plated vambraces in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a pair of steel-plated gauntlets in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a gator skin bracer in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a gleaming black longsword in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle in
a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a shortsword in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts a skin of human flesh in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts some coins in a backpack.
*Demonyl* puts some coins in a backpack.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > You have 87(264) hit and 54(147)
movement points.
You have scored 102419152 experience points and 134 quest points.
You need 1080848 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 180 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 15 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ahri the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 49).
You are standing.
You are hungry.
hungry demo

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
tt
A sergeant bellows 'Argh! The foul beast Irzerk has been spotted!'
*Demonyl* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he parries successfully
.
An armorer tickles Demonyl's right leg with his crush.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's right hand.
[kill dark]
You barely strike *Demonyl*'s left arm.
*Demonyl* gets a backpack from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Rig.
*Demonyl* gets a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Rig.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Scratched -
Demonyl: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Scratched -
Demonyl: Hurt > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Scratched -
Demonyl: Hurt > [taste food]
You nibble a little bit of the food.
Eat demo

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Scratched -
Demonyl: Hurt > It's already closed!

dis
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Scratched -
Demonyl: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Scratched -
Demonyl: Hurt > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Scratched -
Demonyl: Hurt >
You disengage from the fight.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor

*Demonyl* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer tickles Demonyl's body with his crush.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's body.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > *Demonyl* tries to pound a
merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
An armorer crushes Demonyl's body.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's body.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!
*Demonyl* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Ok.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > *Demonyl* tries to pound a
merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
An armorer barely crushes Demonyl's right arm.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's left arm.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Demonyl* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Demonyl* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
Ok.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Demonyl* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > *Demonyl* tries to pound a
merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
An armorer tickles Demonyl's body with his crush.
A merchant guard slashes Demonyl's body.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Demonyl* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > The irondoor is opened from the
other side.
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend
Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'
A merchant guard swiftly dodges *Demonyl*'s attempt to pound him.
An armorer barely crushes Demonyl's right arm.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's body.
You cough and shiver.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > *Demonyl* tries to pound a
merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
An armorer crushes Demonyl's body.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's left arm.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

A merchant guard swiftly dodges *Demonyl*'s attempt to pound him.
An armorer crushes Demonyl's body.
A merchant guard slashes Demonyl's body.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > *Demonyl* tries to pound a
merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
An armorer tickles Demonyl's head with his crush.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's right leg.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend
Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

*Demonyl* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he dodges the attack.
An armorer crushes Demonyl's body.
A merchant guard slashes Demonyl's body.

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > The irondoor is opened from the
other side.
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
*Demonyl* tries to pound a merchant guard, but he parries successfully
.
An armorer tickles Demonyl's left leg with his crush.
A merchant guard barely slashes Demonyl's body.
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
Ok.
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
op irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
The irondoor is opened from the other side.
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

n
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already open!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
*Uikir* is standing here.
*Garrosh* is standing here.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
light irzerk

*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Garrosh: Scratched >
[channel 'call lightning']
You aren't in touch with saidar to channel it.
*Demonyl* has arrived from the south.
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Demonyl* leaves south.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Garrosh: Scratched >

*Uikir* leaves west.

q
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Garrosh: Scratched >
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
You aren't in touch with saidar to channel it.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Garrosh: Scratched >

An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Demonyl is attacking me!! Guards!'
You tickle *Garrosh*'s right arm with your strike.
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Garrosh: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Militia's Armory
This modest but sturdy building of stone provides shelter and space
for the
armor and weapons of Lockshear's militia. In the back corner a roaring
furnace,
anvils and barrels of salted water and oils provide the tools the
local armorer
uses to keep the militias gear in good repair. A sturdy iron bound
door on the
north wall stands ready to seal the building from unwanted entrance.
[ obvious exits: N ]
Door north: irondoor
The corpse of Rig is lying here.
The corpse of a merchant guard is lying here.
The corpse of Dukug is lying here.
*Demonyl* is here, fighting a merchant guard.
A merchant guard is here, fighting Demonyl.
An armorer is here, fighting Demonyl.
[kill dark]
You tickle *Demonyl*'s left leg with your strike.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy -
Demonyl: Battered >
*Demonyl* leaves north.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already closed!
The irondoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >

*Uikir* has arrived from the north.

op irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
It's already open!

scan n
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Garrosh* is standing here.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded >
cl irondoor
[kill dark]
You tickle *Uikir*'s body with your strike.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
A merchant guard joins your fight!
An armorer joins a merchant guard's fight!
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Uikir is attacking me!! Guards!'
An armorer tickles Uikir's body with his crush.
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Uikir is attacking me!! Guards!'
A merchant guard tickles Uikir's left hand with his slash.
*Uikir* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You tickle *Uikir*'s body with your strike.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You cough and shiver.
It's already closed!
*Uikir* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > Ok.
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!
*Uikir* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > An armorer
barely crushes Uikir's right hand.
A merchant guard barely slashes Uikir's right arm.
*Uikir* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You barely tickle *Uikir*'s body with your strike.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!
*Uikir* opens the irondoor.

rel
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
Ok.
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
*Uikir* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > Ok.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
cl irondoor
An armorer crushes Uikir's right leg.
A merchant guard slashes Uikir's right foot.
You tickle *Uikir*'s left arm with your strike.
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
It's already closed!
*Uikir* opens the irondoor.

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > Ok.
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
An armorer barely tickles Uikir's body with his crush.
A merchant guard barely slashes Uikir's body.
*Uikir* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Uikir*'s right arm with your strike.
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!
*Uikir* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > Ok.
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
cl irondoor
An armorer bellows 'Darkfriend Uikir is attacking me!! Guards!'
It's already closed!
*Uikir* opens the irondoor.

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > Ok.
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical > It's already
closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
It's already closed!

cl irondoor
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!

rel
* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded - Uikir: Critical >
An armorer barely crushes Uikir's right leg.
*Uikir* panics, and attempts to flee!
A merchant guard barely slashes Uikir's head.
*Uikir* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You strike *Uikir*'s body.
*Uikir* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Uikir*'s death cry.
It's already closed!

* HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Winded > It's already closed!

Ahri
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Ahri » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:20 am

Patty killed crit Gizmo for me

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [channel 'call
lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
w
q
Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
The north and south running Tarwin Lane terminates here as it gives
way to the
paved streets of Malkieri Court. Clusters of shops sit both to the
west and the
east, but what dominates the Court is the large town hall dead in its
center.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Gizmo* is standing here.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [channel 'call
lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=
+
*
*+
*Dukug* has arrived from the west.

=-
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
q
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*
*Dukug* cries on your shoulder.

+=
-
Ok.
You call lightning from the sky which strikes *Dukug* dead on.
Adael narrates 'still in ls ahri?'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong - Dukug: Beaten >
q
[channel 'call lightning' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
*
*Dukug* tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dukug* falls down laughing.


*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Dukug* leaves south.

+
=-
Your target is no longer here!

s
s
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
s
s
Tarwin Lane
The lane is torn and rutted from the passage of heavy wagons as it
stretches
south into the village green and the southern gates as well as north
towards
Malkieri Court and the large Town Hall. Clusters of buildings lie to
the east
and west of here throwing smoke from their chimneys into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > Lockshear Village Green
In the early years of Lockshear the village green was the heart and
soul of the
simple minded settlement, but as the budding township grew and
ironically the
Blight grew ever closer the dances and celebrations came less often,
and the
once humble village council left their meetings on the green to
errected the
massive Town Hall that abruptally ends Tarwins Lane to the north. A
small wall
of stone shielded by a roof of hardwood sits in the center of the
green,
obviously the main well of the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Dukug* is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
Tarwin Lane
The lane is torn and rutted from the passage of heavy wagons as it
stretches
north into the village green and beyond, and south towards the
southern gates.
A broadwall of a building dominates the west side of this area, while
to the
east a small building squats next to the massive grain silo that
provides the
bulk of LockShear's business, providing storage and market for the
regions
farmers.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

q
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
Tall wooden logs are driven side-by-side into the ground to the east
and west
of this spot to form the south wall of Lockshear's only line of
defense. A
swinging gate, crafted of the wood and reinforced with iron bands,
provides
access through the palisades walls for the busy villagers. To the
northwest the
backside of the stables can be seen, and to the northeast the tall
tower of the
village grain silo can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: southgate
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
Before the Gates of Lockshear
The tall wooden palisade that makes up the gate to the village of
Lockshear
stand before you to the north. The forest has been pushed back to
either
side of the well used path and cleared from the log walls that make up
the
settlements meager defenses. The path stretches south into the trees.
The
tall wooden palisade that makes up the gate to the village of
Lockshear
stand before you to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door north: southgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A raven has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [channel 'call
lightning' h.dark]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

rel
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
Inside the South Gate of Lockshear
Tall wooden logs are driven side-by-side into the ground to the east
and west
of this spot to form the south wall of Lockshear's only line of
defense. A
swinging gate, crafted of the wood and reinforced with iron bands,
provides
access through the palisades walls for the busy villagers. To the
northwest the
backside of the stables can be seen, and to the northeast the tall
tower of the
village grain silo can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door south: southgate
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

cl gate
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
n
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full >
Tarwin Lane
The lane is torn and rutted from the passage of heavy wagons as it
stretches
north into the village green and beyond, and south towards the
southern gates.
A broadwall of a building dominates the west side of this area, while
to the
east a small building squats next to the massive grain silo that
provides the
bulk of LockShear's business, providing storage and market for the
regions
farmers.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Full > Lockshear Village Green
In the early years of Lockshear the village green was the heart and
soul of the
simple minded settlement, but as the budding township grew and
ironically the
Blight grew ever closer the dances and celebrations came less often,
and the
once humble village council left their meetings on the green to
errected the
massive Town Hall that abruptally ends Tarwins Lane to the north. A
small wall
of stone shielded by a roof of hardwood sits in the center of the
green,
obviously the main well of the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > Tarwin Lane
The lane is torn and rutted from the passage of heavy wagons as it
stretches
south into the village green and the southern gates as well as north
towards
Malkieri Court and the large Town Hall. Clusters of buildings lie to
the east
and west of here throwing smoke from their chimneys into the sky.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
The north and south running Tarwin Lane terminates here as it gives
way to the
paved streets of Malkieri Court. Clusters of shops sit both to the
west and the
east, but what dominates the Court is the large town hall dead in its
center.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
scan
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
Lockshear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the northwest the hall itself looms over the smaller
buildings of
the village proper. To the east lies a small tanners shop and to the
south lies
the armoury of the Lockshear Militia.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door east: door
Door south: irondoor
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining
with evil.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.
A rat has arrived from the west.
A raven has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
North: A poor, solemn villager walks by.
East: A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
South: A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

whe
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - Malkieri Court

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
w
Junction of Malkieri Court and Tarwin Lane
The north and south running Tarwin Lane terminates here as it gives
way to the
paved streets of Malkieri Court. Clusters of shops sit both to the
west and the
east, but what dominates the Court is the large town hall dead in its
center.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

scan
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
Malkieri Court
Contrasting the dirt roads that lead to and around the heart of
LockShear, the
court-like area surrounding the town hall is paved with interlocking
flat
stones. To the west a wooden building holds the town grocer while to
the south
a stone structure shields the local blacksmith's work from the
elements.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Gizmo is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > South: A merchant guard eyes you
warily, intent on keeping order.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
na yes
You narrate 'yes'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
g all corpse
The corpse of Gizmo seems to be empty.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
na gizmo rip
eq
You narrate 'gizmo rip'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
You are using:
<worn on finger> a great serpent ring
<worn on finger> a gold ring
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn on body> a bearskin tunic
<worn about body> a dress with colored bands at the hem
<worn on arms> a set of cloth sleeves
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a yew staff
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

rem staff
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
draw
You stop using a yew staff.

sca
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
You try to quietly draw a jeweled dagger from a camouflaged hood.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong > You lean over and sever the bloody
head from the corpse of Gizmo.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
sheath
You sheath a jeweled dagger into a camouflaged hood.

wield staff
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Strong >
You wield a yew staff.

Ahri
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Ahri » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 am

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryktor - Path to Tarwin's Gap
Ahri - Path to Tarwin's Gap
Adael - Path to Tarwin's Gap

s
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable
Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from
mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on,
seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through
the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Dukug, riding a warhorse
.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Adael.
*Demonyl* is standing here.
*Rig* is here, fighting Adael mending a weapon, riding a shadow
stallion.
Ryktor has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s left hand.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > [kill dark]
You barely strike *Demonyl*'s right arm.
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Demonyl: Battered >

*Demonyl* leaves west.

na ptg
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >

Adael narrates 'rig here'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > You narrate 'ptg'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >

*Dukug* pounds Adael's left hand.
Adael blasts *Dukug*'s left leg.
*Dukug* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full >
[kill dark]
You barely tickle *Rig*'s right arm with your strike.
*Demonyl* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched >

*Demonyl* tickles Ryktor's left foot with his pound.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched >
emb

*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
Ryktor's body.

z
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched > You
feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched >

*Rig* avoids being bashed by Ryktor who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched >
*Demonyl* barely pounds Ryktor's left leg.
You tickle *Rig*'s right hand with your strike.
*Rig* slashes Adael's body hard.
*Dukug* pounds Adael's body.
[channel 'ice spikes' h.dark]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
=+
*
Reen pounds *Rig*'s body hard.

*
*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.

+
*Garrosh* leaves south.

=
-
-
*Demonyl* tries to pound Ryktor, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
Reen's body.
*Rig* slashes Adael's left leg hard.
*Dukug* barely pounds Adael's body.
Adael blasts *Dukug*'s body.
*Garrosh* has arrived from the south.

=
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he parries successfully.
Ok.
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Demonyl*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched >

*Rig* looks at Reen.

ice demonyl
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched >
[channel 'ice spikes']
Spikes Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Reen sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=+
Reen pounds *Rig*'s body hard.
Ryktor scythes *Demonyl*'s left arm.
*Demonyl* pounds Ryktor's left leg.
Ryktor sends *Demonyl* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*
Adael avoids being bashed by *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!
Adael sends *Dukug* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
Reen avoids being bashed by *Garrosh* who loses his balance and falls!

=
-
ice demonyl
-
=
Reen narrates 'bashed rif'
Ok.
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Demonyl*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Hurt - Rig: Scratched >
[channel 'ice spikes']
Spikes Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Reen pounds *Rig*'s body hard.
Ryktor scythes *Demonyl*'s left arm.
Adael blasts *Dukug*'s body.

-
*Demonyl* leaves east.

=+
*
*+
Ryktor scythes *Garrosh*'s right arm.

=
-
-=
Ryktor scythes *Garrosh*'s body.
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he deflects the blow.
Reen pounds *Rig*'s body hard.
*Rig* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.
*Rig* slashes Adael's body.
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >
ice demonyl

*Dukug* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >
[channel 'ice spikes']
Spikes Demo
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >

*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >
*Dukug* leaves west.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >
*Rig* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

*Garrosh* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he deflects the blow.
Reen coughs and shivers.
Ryktor coughs and shivers.
*Garrosh* leaves east.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable
Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from
mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on,
seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through
the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Reen of the Borderlands is standing here.
Ryktor the Bannerman is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
n
Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to
the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of
vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path
leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >

Reen leaves west.

na demon crit
rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
You narrate 'demon crit'

e
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh > Ok.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Near the Foothills
Towering black peaks claw the south sky, visible beyond the low hills.
Twisted and gnarled trees and scrub stud the rocky ground here, a
fitting
companion to the heavy stench of decay and death. To the west is the
path to
Tarwin's Gap, while to the north the Blight stretches on as far as the
eye
can see.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the west, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

s
w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
w
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws
reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through
the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay
and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the
north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh > Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable
Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from
mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on,
seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through
the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
n
Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can
be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the
impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few
gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of
death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky,
visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the
rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north,
hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but
they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you
watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is
difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here.
The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with
a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest
with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area
seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to
inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh >
gg
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here,
swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you
feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

w
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

whe
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
[group all]
Ryktor is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the
stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red
leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Adael - The Blight
Ryktor - The Blight
Ahri - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
sc
You have 226(264) hit and 146(147) movement points.
You have scored 102432687 experience points and 134 quest points.
You need 1067313 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 195 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ahri the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

Someone narrates 'pattyq'

na i low sps, useless blight btw
whe
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

Someone narrates 'pattyq'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
You narrate 'i low sps, useless blight btw'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Adael - The Blight
Ryktor - The Blight
Ahri - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
na where
n
You narrate 'where'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie
across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid
touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A belt of tanned leather has been laid here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Ryktor scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
n

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted
trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid
. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Dukug* is standing here.
*Demonyl* is standing here.
*Garrosh* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
*Demonyl* pounds Adael's left leg.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >

*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >

*Dukug* barely pounds Adael's body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >
na 1n patty 1s downer

*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Garrosh*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >
f
You narrate '1n patty 1s downer'
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >

*Garrosh* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Garrosh: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Demonyl* leaves north.


*Garrosh* leaves south.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie
across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid
touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A belt of tanned leather has been laid here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Garrosh* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

Someone narrates 's downer'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
n

*Garrosh* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted
trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid
. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor the Bannerman is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion
.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Rig* is here, fighting Ryktor mending a weapon, riding a shadow
stallion.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

Adael blasts *Rig*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
[kill dark]
You tickle *Rig*'s left leg with your strike.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
You tickle *Rig*'s right leg with your strike.
*Rig* slashes Adael's left leg hard.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s left leg hard.
Ryktor coughs and shivers.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!
Ryktor sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >

*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >
*Garrosh* pounds Ryktor's body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >

*Garrosh* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s right arm.
You tickle *Rig*'s left foot with your strike.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Adael: Wounded - Rig: Hurt >

*Garrosh* leaves south.
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

alias aa channel 'hammer of air' demonyl
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

*Garrosh* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

*Garrosh* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > Ok.

whe
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reen - The Blight
Ahri - The Blight
Ryktor - The Blight
Adael - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
scan
n
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
n
*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.
Reen pounds *Garrosh*'s body.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about
you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with
dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes
you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you,
and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight
continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Demonyl* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks
stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as
far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the
odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor has arrived from the south, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
emb
s
aa
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > A shrill piercing scream reverberates
through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about
you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with
dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes
you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you,
and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight
continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
Ryktor has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.
Adael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Ryktor scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's right leg.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
[channel 'hammer of air' demonyl]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
*Garrosh* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >

Adael barely blasts *Garrosh*'s left arm.

aa
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's body.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
An Ahf'frait trolloc tickles Ryktor's head with his cleave.
[channel 'hammer of air' demonyl]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy >

*Garrosh* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy >
Someone narrates 'on s downer'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy >

*Garrosh* leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy >

Ryktor sends an Ahf'frait trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

f
aa
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy >
Adael blasts the blighted tree's left foreleg
into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles Adael's left hand with its hit.
You strike the blighted tree's body.
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
Ryktor scythes an Ahf'frait trolloc's body very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The Mountains of Dhoom are clearly visible from here, black peaks
stretching
to the sky. The mountains dominate the northern horizon, and range as
far as
you can see to the east and west. The air is sweet and fetid, and the
odd
combination reminds you of some swamp or mire.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
[channel 'hammer of air' demonyl]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
s
s
aa
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about
you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with
dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes
you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you,
and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight
continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting the blighted tree,
riding a warhorse.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Adael.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted
trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid
. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Reen.
*Demonyl* is standing here.
*Garrosh* is here, fighting Reen.
Reen of the Borderlands is here, fighting Garrosh.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full >
[channel 'hammer of air' demonyl]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Demonyl* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Demonyl* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he dodges the attack.
*Garrosh* leaves south.

=+
*
*Garrosh* has arrived from the south.


*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Adael has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

*
Reen avoids being bashed by *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!
Adael blasts *Garrosh*'s body hard.

+
*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ryktor has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.

=
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Demonyl*.

aa
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Demonyl: Critical >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Demonyl: Critical >
[channel 'hammer of air' demonyl]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Ryktor scythes *Garrosh*'s body hard.


Ryktor scythes *Garrosh*'s left hand.
*Garrosh* barely pounds Adael's body.

-=
+
*Demonyl* leaves south.

*
f
*
You dodge a bash from *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

aa
+
Adael sends *Garrosh* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Rig: Hurt >
Reen sends *Dukug* sprawling with a powerful
bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!

You tickle *Rig*'s left foot with your strike.
Adael blasts *Garrosh*'s right leg hard.
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s head hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Disgusting warped shapes that are a corruption of nature spring about
you.
Black trees with red leaves, bloated with pus, are interspersed with
dark
bushes which shiver as your near them. The sweet and humid air makes
you
gag, and struggle not to retch. Sweat trickles down your clothes, and
creates an overwhelming desire to scratch and rub your limbs. You feel
unclean, as if the contamination of the Blight is spreading to you,
and you
check yourself for a rash or some outbreak of disease. The Blight
continues
to the north and south, a valley of blackened trees lies below.
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
[channel 'hammer of air' demonyl]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full >
s
s
aa
The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted
trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid
. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blight bear is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor the Bannerman is here, fighting Garrosh, riding a chestnut
stallion.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Garrosh, riding a
warhorse.
*Garrosh* is sitting here.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dukug* is sitting here.
Reen of the Borderlands is here, fighting Dukug.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full >
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie
across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid
touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A belt of tanned leather has been laid here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Demonyl* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
You swiftly dodge *Demonyl*'s attempt to pound you.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Demonyl: Critical >
[channel 'hammer of air' demonyl]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
*Demonyl* tries to pound you, but you dodge the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!

+*

*Demonyl* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
+=

Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
The air around *Demonyl* crushes the remaining life from him.
*Demonyl* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Demonyl*'s death cry.

f

Ahri
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Ahri » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:28 am

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
*Dukug* tries to pound Reen, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* tries to slash Reen, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Rig* tries to slash Reen, but he deflects the blow.
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s right arm hard.
*Dukug* tries to pound Reen, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
rep mind if i snag for pk contest?

Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s head.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
ehe
You reply to Reen 'mind if i snag for pk contest?'
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
You barely tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.

l
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
Reen avoids being bashed by *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!
Reen avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the
stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red
leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Dukug* is here, fighting Reen.
*Garrosh* is standing here.
*Rig* is here, fighting Reen mending a weapon, riding a shadow
stallion.
Reen of the Borderlands is here, fighting Dukug.
Ryktor the Bannerman is here, fighting Rig, riding a chestnut stallion
.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Rig, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
*Dukug* avoids being bashed by Reen who loses his balance and falls!
*Rig* avoids being bashed by Ryktor who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

Adael sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

You tickle *Dukug*'s right leg with your strike.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body hard.

na target?
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
You narrate 'target?'

l rig
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

Alaina narrates 'I really hate fighting Rig'
Zygoat narrates 'we all do'

Rig has quite a few wounds.

*Rig* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a polished, slitted great helm
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an inky black cloak (used)
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a gleaming black longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a dark pair of steel boots

lg arrosh
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

Adael narrates 'rig wound atm'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

You tickle *Dukug*'s head with your strike.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

Reen avoids being bashed by *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

na garrosh
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

*Dukug* avoids being bashed by Reen who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt > You
narrate 'garrosh'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

Reen avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

You tickle *Dukug*'s right leg with your strike.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s body.
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
l garrosh

Reen tells you 'contest is over'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
Garrosh has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

*Garrosh* is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn about waist> a silver-worked weapons belt
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots
Adael sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >

Adael looks at *Rig*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Hurt >
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he parries successfully.
You barely tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s right foot.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Hurt >

You dodge a bash from *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Hurt >

Reen sends *Dukug* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Hurt >

You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body.
Ryktor barely scythes *Rig*'s left arm.
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
Reen avoids being bashed by *Garrosh* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
rep what? its till 12 isnt it?
You reply to Reen 'what? its till 12 isnt it?'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Rig* sends Ryktor sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Rig* slashes Ryktor's body very hard.
You barely strike *Dukug*'s body.

rel
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
You aren't in touch with saidar to release anything.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Rig* avoids being bashed by Adael who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

Reen sends *Dukug* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Rig* looks at Ryktor.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Rig* slashes Ryktor's body hard.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s left leg.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
weather
The temperature is about 90 degrees.
The sky is rainy, and a calm wind comes from the north.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Garrosh* clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he parries successfully.
Reen tells you 'wasnt it yday?'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's body hard.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Ryktor barely scythes *Rig*'s body.
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

Adael sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

ti
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he deflects the blow.
You barely tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body hard.
It is 5 o'clock am, on the 9th day of the month of Shaldine, year 1233
.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Sun Jul 8 23:37:02 2018 EST, up for 23 hours, 31 minutes)

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

Reen avoids being bashed by *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
Reen sends *Dukug* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Healthy - Dukug: Wounded >

*Garrosh* pounds Reen's left hand into bloody fragments!
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s body.
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s right leg hard.

rep end of sunday 8th
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >
You reply to Reen 'end of sunday 8th'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >

You barely tickle *Dukug*'s right leg with your strike.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s body.
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >
rep i got 20min!
You reply to Reen 'i got 20min!'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >

Reen avoids being bashed by *Garrosh* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >
*Rig* avoids being bashed by Adael who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >

*Rig* sends Ryktor sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >

*Dukug* tries to pound Reen, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Ryktor...
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect Ryktor.
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's left leg hard.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
*Dukug* sends Reen sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >

Adael clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Scratched - Dukug: Wounded >

*Dukug* pounds Reen's body into bloody fragments!
*Garrosh* pounds Reen's body into bloody fragments!
*Rig* gazes deeply at Ryktor...
Ryktor looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's head.
You tickle *Dukug*'s left leg with your strike.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Hurt - Dukug: Wounded >
l garrosh

Garrosh has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

*Garrosh* is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a shining steel breastplate
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn about waist> a silver-worked weapons belt
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

l rig
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Hurt - Dukug: Wounded >

Alaina narrates 'I really hate fighting Rig'
Zygoat narrates 'we all do'

Rig has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

*Rig* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a polished, slitted great helm
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an inky black cloak (used)
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of steel-plated gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a gleaming black longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a dark pair of steel boots

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Reen: Hurt - Dukug: Wounded >
na who u want
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body.
*Dukug* pounds Reen's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he deflects the blow.
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's right leg.
You barely tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s body hard.
The day has begun.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust.

The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust.

You narrate 'who u want'
Adael sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Reen: Wounded - Dukug: Wounded >
Reen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Reen: Wounded - Dukug: Wounded >

Reen leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

*Garrosh* barely pounds Adael's body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

Adael narrates 'rig batt'

na targetting garrosh or rig?
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body hard.
You tickle *Dukug*'s head with your strike.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s body hard.
You narrate 'targetting garrosh or rig?'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

Reen pounds *Dukug*'s left leg hard.
Reen avoids being bashed by *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

*Garrosh* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

*Garrosh* pounds Adael's body.
You tickle *Dukug*'s left arm with your strike.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

*Dukug* avoids being bashed by Reen who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

*Garrosh* pounds Adael's left leg very hard.
You tickle *Dukug*'s head with your strike.
Ryktor scythes *Rig*'s body.
Ryktor narrates 'fear as well'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

*Rig* sends Ryktor sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

Adael narrates 'rig beat'

whe
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
*Garrosh* barely pounds Adael's body.
*Rig* gazes deeply at Adael...
The gaze of *Rig* fails to affect Adael.
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's body.
You tickle *Dukug*'s left arm with your strike.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Reen - The Blight
Ryktor - The Blight
Adael - The Blight
Ahri - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
na reen come
You narrate 'reen come'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >

Reen sends *Dukug* sprawling with a powerful bash!

na hit shadow
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
emb
You narrate 'hit shadow'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
*Rig* avoids being bashed by Adael who loses his balance and falls!

hh rig
* R HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Fresh - Dukug: Wounded >
Reen barely pounds *Dukug*'s body.
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's body hard.
You barely strike *Dukug*'s left leg.
[channel 'hammer of air']
Hammer Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
Ryktor's body.

-
*Garrosh* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
+*
*
+=
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Rig*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Reen pounds *Dukug*'s left leg hard.
*Garrosh* barely pounds Adael's body.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.

hh rig
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
[channel 'hammer of air']
Hammer Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+
*Rig* sends Ryktor sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*
+=
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s right hand.
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's right leg hard.
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's body very hard.
You tickle *Dukug*'s head with your strike.
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Rig*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
hh rig

Adael sends *Rig* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
[channel 'hammer of air']
Hammer Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Dukug* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

*Jaster* sends Reen sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
hh rig

*Jaster* tries to slash Reen, but he parries successfully.
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's right leg hard.
*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body hard.
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Adael narrates 'rig bashed crit'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Adael narrates 'jaster'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

*Jaster* tries to slash Reen, but he deflects the blow.
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's body.
*Dukug* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
Adael blasts *Rig*'s body hard.
Ryktor barely scythes *Rig*'s left arm.

na fucking ow go reen
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

g all corpse
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
[channel 'hammer of air']
Hammer Demo
Nobody here by that name.
Ryktor tries to scythe *Jaster*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered > Reen narrates 'ive
been here you know'
You narrate 'fucking ow go reen'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
Reen panics, and attempts to flee!
You don't have a corpse.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Reen leaves south.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Ryktor tries to scythe *Jaster*, but he parries successfully.
Adael blasts *Garrosh*'s right leg.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
Ryktor coughs and shivers.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

*Garrosh* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

hh rig
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
[channel 'hammer of air']
Hammer Demo
Nobody here by that name.
You dodge a bash from *Dukug* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Ryktor panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
Ryktor leaves east riding a chestnut stallion.

hh rig
* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's right arm extremely hard
.
You tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.
[channel 'hammer of air']
Hammer Demo
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
*Jaster* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Ryktor has arrived from the east, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Ryktor tries to scythe *Jaster*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

*Rig* slashes Ryktor's right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
hh rig
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's body hard.
You tickle *Dukug*'s right arm with your strike.
[channel 'hammer of air']
Hammer Demo
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Ryktor panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Ryktor leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
Ryktor has arrived from the north, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

*Jaster* nods in agreement.
Ryktor avoids being bashed by *Rig* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Ryktor panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
*Jaster* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's body.
*Dukug* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >

Adael sends *Garrosh* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ryktor leaves south riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
*Jaster* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
A small path in the forest leads north and south here. Creepers lie
across
the path and twitch when you move over them. You carefully avoid
touching
anything. A large hill prevents you from heading eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Demonyl is lying here.
A belt of tanned leather has been laid here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
s
s
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the
stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red
leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering
cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Rig* is here, fighting Adael mending a weapon, riding a shadow
stallion.
*Jaster* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Adael.
*Garrosh* is sitting here.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Garrosh, riding a
warhorse.

na out
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > *Rig* slashes Adael's right leg
hard.
*Dukug* tickles Adael's body with his pound.
Adael blasts *Garrosh*'s head.
*Jaster* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Jaster: Healthy >
You narrate 'out'
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Jaster: Healthy >
Adael leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Jaster: Healthy >

*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Jaster: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly
yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul
and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black
and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here.
The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with
a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest
with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area
seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to
inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
s
s
rel
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but
they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you
watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is
difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky,
visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the
rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north,
hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor the Bannerman is standing here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
Ok.
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dukug* pounds Ryktor's right arm.

s
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
e
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered >

Ryktor scythes *Dukug*'s head.
*Dukug* pounds Ryktor's body.
You barely strike *Garrosh*'s body.
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Rig* slashes Ryktor's body.
Ryktor panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered >
n

Adael narrates 'hwere to?'

f
e
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered > No way!
You're fighting for your life!

n
n
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Ryktor leaves east riding a chestnut stallion.


*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

*Dukug* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Garrosh*'s body with your strike.
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
To the south lies Tarwin's Gap, pathway to the Borderlands, while to
the
north the Blight awaits. The ground here is well trod, clear of
vegetation
from the tramping of booted and hooved feet. Further south, the path
leads
into the hills that stand before the Mountains of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Near the Foothills
Towering black peaks claw the south sky, visible beyond the low hills.
Twisted and gnarled trees and scrub stud the rocky ground here, a
fitting
companion to the heavy stench of decay and death. To the west is the
path to
Tarwin's Gap, while to the north the Blight stretches on as far as the
eye
can see.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Garrosh* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full - Garrosh: Battered >
f
w
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n
You flee head over heels.
Edge of the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom resemble giant claws
reaching
towards the south sky. To the west, a well-travelled path cuts through
the
hills, which are covered with small, twisted trees and scrub. Decay
and death
are in the air, the stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the
north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Path to Tarwin's Gap
Tarwin's Gap can be seen to the south, a break in the impenetrable
Mountains
of Dhoom. To either side, rolling foothills mark the transition from
mountain
to level ground, while to the north, the Blight stretches on,
seemingly
endless. A cold breeze can be felt, as the winds that sweep through
the Gap
gather here.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

w
w
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > Edge of the Foothills
Here, the low hills roll gently out of the ground. Rougher ground can
be
seen to the south, as the transition from the Blight into the
impenetrable
Mountains of Dhoom continues. The rocky ground here supports a few
gnarled
and twisted trees and scrub, which do nothing to wash the stench of
death
and decay from the air.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Reen of the Borderlands is standing here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > Near the Foothills
The black peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom jut into the south sky,
visible
past the low hills. Twisted scrub and gnarled, stunted trees stud the
rocky
ground. The stench of the Blight, which stretches far to the north,
hangs
heavy in the air. To the east, a well-trod path can be seen.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but
they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you
watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is
difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but
they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst
at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not
take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire
in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
na ragna/
n
w
You narrate 'ragna/'

s
s
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly
yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul
and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black
and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A white destrier stands here proudly, alert for battle.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp
,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a
couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have
died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding
potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like
the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The
way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker
part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A potato is here. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Adael narrates 'am ragan a sec'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
w
s
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the
rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing
but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you
see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
Ryktor narrates 'i 9 hps'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
stat

Adael narrates 'nod'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Full >
na orch

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

You are a 94 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 140.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.8 lbs and wearing 16.3 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:13.
Offensive bonus: 123, Dodging bonus: 136, Parrying bonus: 172
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 125 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 8% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > You narrate 'orch'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

whe
sc
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryktor - On Top of a Hill
Reen - The Yard Before the Monastery
Ahri - The Yard Before the Monastery
Adael - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > You have 117(264) hit and
147(147) movement points.
You have scored 102675605 experience points and 134 quest points.
You need 824395 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 208 Turn points to date.
You have played 27 days and 16 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Ahri the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
You try to strike *Jaster*, but he deflects the blow.

weather
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Healthy >

Adael blasts *Jaster*'s body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Scratched >
The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is rainy, and a calm wind comes from the south.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Scratched >
Ragan slices Jaster's body.
*Jaster* panics, and attempts to flee!
Reen tries to pound *Jaster*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Scratched >

*Jaster* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
na isnt zing :(

Reen gives you the war scalp of Demonyl the Trolloc slain in the
Blight.

whe
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
You narrate 'isnt zing :('

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryktor - A Stand of Trees
Reen - The Yard Before the Monastery
Ahri - The Yard Before the Monastery
Adael - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
thank reen
whe
You thank Reen heartily.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ryktor - A Stand of Trees
Reen - The Yard Before the Monastery
Ahri - The Yard Before the Monastery
Adael - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
gg
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[group all]

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

Reen tells you 'am close to rank if theres another i'd like to snag
tho'

na ryk can u group? reen can u group
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
emb
You narrate 'ryk can u group? reen can u group'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > You feel the flows of saidar
coursing through your body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
armor reen
[channel 'armor']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Garrosh* has arrived from the north.
*Dukug* has arrived from the north.

=
*Dukug* tries to pound Reen, but he parries successfully.
*Rig* tries to slash Reen, but he deflects the blow.
Adael blasts *Rig*'s left leg.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*
You lost control of Saidar!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

Adael blasts *Rig*'s right leg very hard.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Reen's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Reen pounds *Dukug*'s body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
f

Reen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
*Garrosh* tries to pound Reen, but he deflects the blow.
Reen leaves east.
[kill dark]
You tickle *Dukug*'s right leg with your strike.
*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Dukug: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Adael tickles *Rig*'s head with his blast.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing
up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The
soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a
yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Rig* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
e
Under the Angel
Close to the monastery's wall, a tombstone shaped like an angel stands
. Its
large wings provide some protection from the occasional rain trying to
tear
at the inscription just below the angel's knees. The once fertile
ground
around the grave has dried up completely. The burial site stretches
over
westwards with some large tombstones to the south.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

w
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
n
Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing
up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The
soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a
yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Reen of the Borderlands is standing here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of Ryktor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
*Garrosh* is standing here.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Garrosh.
*Jaster* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Garrosh.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Dukug.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Ragan.
Lord Adael the High Captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Ragan is here, fighting Dukug.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
You tickle *Garrosh*'s left arm with your strike.
*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >
emb

*Dukug* leaves east.
Adael barely blasts *Garrosh*'s left foot.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >
Reen avoids being bashed by *Jaster* who loses his balance and falls!
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >

*Dukug* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >
*Dukug* tries to pound Reen, but he parries successfully.

weather
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >
Reen panics, and attempts to flee!
The temperature is about 80 degrees.
The sky is rainy, and a calm wind comes from the south.

rel
f
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >

Adael blasts *Garrosh*'s right leg hard.
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You barely strike *Garrosh*'s right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Garrosh's body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered > Reen leaves
south.
Ok.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >

You panic and attempt to flee!
Adael gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of
Ryktor.
Adael gets a small leather sheath from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a belt pack from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from
the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a wickedly scythed longsword from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of
Ryktor.
Adael gets a dark blue riders cape bearing three silver fish from the
corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a burnished metal breastplate from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets an opal choker of fiery blue and pink beauty from the
corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets an oilstone from the corpse of Ryktor.
Adael gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Ryktor.


*Jaster* clambers to his feet.


*Jaster* slashes Adael's body.
*Garrosh* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing
up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The
soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a
yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
Adael narrates 'looted you'

n
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of Ryktor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Dukug.
*Dukug* is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
*Jaster* is here, fighting Adael, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Dukug.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Dukug.
Lord Adael the High Captain is here, fighting Jaster, riding a
warhorse.
Ragan is here, fighting Dukug.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
You barely tickle *Dukug*'s body with your strike.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - a Shienaran forward scout:
Scratched - Dukug: Battered >

*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - a Shienaran forward scout:
Scratched - Dukug: Battered >

*Dukug* leaves south.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

Adael looks at *Jaster*.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Jaster* sends Adael sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
*Jaster* slashes Adael's body.
Ragan slices Jaster's left arm.
*Garrosh* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >

A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >
f

A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he parries
successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Jaster's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Jaster's right foot with his slash.
You tickle *Garrosh*'s right leg with your strike.
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Ragan slices Jaster's body.
*Jaster* slashes Adael's body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Garrosh: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the
gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There
is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard
to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: greatgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
na i low
w
You narrate 'i low'

n
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road
continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two.
The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a
popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

whe
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

gg
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by
the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all
seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the
south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - By the Deserted Well
Adael - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [group all]

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >

Someone narrates 'am out'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
na go adael

A watersnake leaves south.

whe
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > You narrate 'go adael'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - By the Deserted Well
Adael - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

stat
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
You are a 94 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 140.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.9 lbs and wearing 16.3 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:13.
Offensive bonus: 123, Dodging bonus: 136, Parrying bonus: 172
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 125 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 8% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
s
e
e
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road
continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two.
The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a
popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the
gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There
is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard
to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: greatgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of Ryktor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Jaster* is here, fighting Adael, riding a shadow stallion.
*Dukug* is here, fighting Adael.
*Garrosh* is here, fighting Adael.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Garrosh.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Dukug.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Dukug.
Lord Adael the High Captain is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Ragan is here, fighting Garrosh.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
You try to strike *Jaster*, but he deflects the blow.

emb
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Adael: Beaten - Jaster: Hurt >

You try to strike *Jaster*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Dukug's head with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Garrosh's right arm.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Dukug's left arm.
Ragan slices Garrosh's head hard.
*Garrosh* pounds Adael's body hard.
*Jaster* slashes Adael's body hard.
*Dukug* pounds Adael's body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Adael: Critical - Jaster: Hurt >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
rel

Adael narrates 'same then'

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
Ok.
Adael panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
Adael leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >

*Garrosh* pounds a Shienaran forward scout's left arm into bloody
fragments!
You try to strike *Jaster*, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Dukug's right leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Garrosh's right leg with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Dukug's left leg.
Ragan slices Garrosh's left leg hard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
g all

*Dukug* panics, and attempts to flee!

f
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Jaster* who loses his balance and falls!
*Garrosh* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
the corpse of Ryktor: You can't carry that much weight.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

n
* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Dukug* leaves east.

w

*Garrosh* leaves south.


A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan slices Jaster's body.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Jaster's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he deflects the
blow.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Jaster, but he parries
successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are hungry.
hungry demo


*Rig* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

*Garrosh* has arrived from the south.
You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the
rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing
but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you
see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees
with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the
west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the
forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a
small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible
to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they
were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile
of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall
opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

tt
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
[taste food]
You nibble a little bit of the food.
Eat demo
Adael narrates 'am crit, going s'

w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a
way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is.
The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the
south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.

s
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by
the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all
seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the
south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
na ndos keep going
stat
You narrate 'ndos keep going'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
You are a 94 year old female human channeler.
Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 140.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.9 lbs and wearing 16.3 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:13.
Offensive bonus: 123, Dodging bonus: 136, Parrying bonus: 172
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 125 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Amador Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 8% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
s
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
e
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road
continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two.
The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a
popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the
gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There
is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard
to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: greatgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of Ryktor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
alias aa channel 'hammer of air' rig
Ok.

whe
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
*Jaster* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
tat
*Jaster* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Ahri - The Yard Before the Monastery

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

f
w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
n
w
You try to strike *Jaster*, but he parries
successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the
rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing
but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you
see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees
with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the
west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the
forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
Ryktor tells you 'tell them to not sit malk crit this time'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a
small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible
to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they
were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile
of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall
opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >

The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Scratched >

You strike the writhing grass's trunk.
The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

f
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Scratched >

Adael narrates 'am malk then'

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - the writhing grass: Scratched >
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a
way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is.
The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the
south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches
quivering.
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by
the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all
seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the
south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road
continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two.
The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a
popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >

*Garrosh* has arrived from the west.

e
e
* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >

*Garrosh* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the
gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There
is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard
to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: greatgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of Ryktor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Garrosh* is standing here.
*Rig* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >

*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >
f
w
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Rig* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins your fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

emb

*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!

aa
You flee head over heels.
On the Stone Steps
The stairs leading up to the entrance are made of the same stone that
the
monastery was built with. There are thirteen steps up to what once was
a
gate, but now is only a gateway. Bones and marks of blades on the
steps are
witness of some fight taking place here long ago. To the west there is
a
yard, and to the east the gaping hole that was once the entrance to
the
monastery awaits.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of Ryktor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
*Jaster* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Garrosh.
*Garrosh* is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
*Rig* is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout mending a weapon,
riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Rig.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Garrosh.
Ragan is here, fighting Rig.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh > *Jaster* tries to slash you, but you
parry successfully.
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
[channel 'hammer of air' rig]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
Reen narrates 'am in with adael'

+*
*
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Ragan slices Garrosh's left arm.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Garrosh's right hand with his slash.
*Garrosh* tries to pound a Shienaran forward scout, but he deflects
the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Garrosh's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Garrosh's head with his slash.
You cough and shiver.
You dodge a bash from *Garrosh* who loses his balance and falls!

f
+
=
Your target is no longer here!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Jaster: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You dodge a bash from *Jaster* who loses his balance and falls!

aa
You flee head over heels.
On the Stone Steps
The stairs leading up to the entrance are made of the same stone that
the
monastery was built with. There are thirteen steps up to what once was
a
gate, but now is only a gateway. Bones and marks of blades on the
steps are
witness of some fight taking place here long ago. To the west there is
a
yard, and to the east the gaping hole that was once the entrance to
the
monastery awaits.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
[channel 'hammer of air' rig]
Nobody here by that name.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh >
aa

*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >
[channel 'hammer of air' rig]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


-=
+*
*
aa
+
=
Ok.
*Rig* panics, and attempts to flee!
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Rig*.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >
[channel 'hammer of air' rig]
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Rig* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

-
=
+*
*
*Rig* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

w
+
*Rig* swirls about with a gleaming black longsword, slicing across
your body!

=
Ok.
You mold flows of Air into a tight stream, and smite *Rig*.
*Rig* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >

*Jaster* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >

*Garrosh* has arrived from the west.

g all corpse
* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >
*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh - Rig: Critical >
w

*Garrosh* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You tickle *Rig*'s head with your strike.
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

w
* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Rig.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the
corpse of Rig.
You get a gleaming black longsword from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Rig.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Rig.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rig.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Rig.
You get a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Rig.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Rig.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Rig.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Fading MV:Fresh > Beads of cold sweat begin to
emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with
big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not
being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks'
orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a
gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Door west: greatgate
The corpse of Ryktor is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A chestnut stallion trots about.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh > You feel some dark power draining
your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the
gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There
is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard
to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door east: greatgate
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you
.

* R HP:Battered SP:Fading MV:Fresh >
drop inky
w
w
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You drop an inky black cloak.

Ahri
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: Post your PK contest entries below:

Postby Ahri » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 am

Hey Roger,

Sorry I read the post as including Sunday 8th as per the ingame clock! So I made sure I posted the scalps turn in before boot, and was still editing logs after.

Hoping to be included!

Its the first decent pk I've had in a week :)


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Taziar and 5 guests