Was fun

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Stanislav
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Was fun

Postby Stanislav » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:50 pm

The whole log is too long to post. Just posting some vital parts.

Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > 9
Someone squeaks 'Yurikan, Natia are at The Blight' <<< Oh, wtf?! QPs are around!
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > west
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > [change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Yurikan* is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Natia* is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A Ko'bal trolloc is sitting here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs, surrounded by a dark aura.

north
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > kill human
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Yurikan* is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
*Natia* is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A Ko'bal trolloc is sitting here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full > You try to slash *Natia*, but she dodges the attack.
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - a Ko'bal trolloc: Hurt - Natia: Beaten >
You try to slash *Natia*, but she parries successfully.
*Natia* strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Yurikan* scythes a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!

sei
* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded - Natia: Beaten > channel 'flame strike' h.natia
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Full - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded - Natia: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**+
Someone squeaks 'Yurikan, Natia are at The Blight'
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Yurikan* scythes a Ko'bal trolloc's right foot into bloody fragments!

=
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Natia* burn your body!
Ok.
*Natia* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Natia*'s commands. <<< <3
*Natia* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Natia*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded - Natia: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.natia

*Natia* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Natia*'s commands.
*Natia* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Full - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded - Natia: Critical > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
*Natia* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Natia*'s commands. <<< Your horse was awarded with a carrot!
*Natia* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

+*
*Natia* strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm hard.
*Yurikan* scythes a Ko'bal trolloc's right arm into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Yurikan, but he deflects the blow.
*Natia* stops riding a warhorse.

*+=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Streaks of Fire burn through *Natia*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Natia* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Natia*'s death cry.


===============================================================================

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh > north
kill yurikan
The Yard Before the Monastery
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh > channel 'flame strike' h.yurikan
*Yurikan* has arrived from the west, riding a spotted horse.
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten > east
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten >
A Shienaran forward scout joins Yurikan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten > channel 'flame strike' h.yurikan

A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
Someone squeaks 'Yurikan is at The Yard Before the Monastery'
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Yurikan*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+* *Yurikan* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! <<< This is going to hurt. Scr --> Beat in a bash.
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten >
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Yurikan* scythes your left foot into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten >
*Yurikan* looks at you.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten >
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your body extremely hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your left hand into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A Shienaran forward scout slashes your head extremely hard.
*Yurikan* scythes your body into bloody fragments!


You flee head over heels.
Path Before the Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh > kill human
*Yurikan* has arrived from the east, riding a spotted horse.
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten > Someone squeaks 'Yurikan is at Path Before the Gate'
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten > kill human
You swirl about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Yurikan*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Yurikan: Beaten > f

==================================================================

At this point Dixon joined pk, I ran to camp, then back to orch, then Dixon left, I fought Yurikan for 20 minutes or so, then Dixon and Natia came back.

==================================================================

Withering Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > sc
You have 60(280) hit and 3(148) movement points. <<< Dism with 3 mvs and 60 hps. I might be losing.
You have played 253 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Stanislav the Tain Shadar [Dreadguard 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard >

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > kill human
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > kill human
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard >
*Yurikan* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard >
*Yurikan* leaves north.

kill human
o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > *Yurikan* has arrived from the north.
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he parries successfully.

east
* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Yurikan: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard - Yurikan: Battered > You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

sei
You flee head over heels.
Spoiled Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > east
east
Moldering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > Cankered Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > channel 'flame strike' h.human
Nobody here by that name.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > weat
channel 'ice spikes' h.human
The temperature is about 0 degrees.
The sky is lightly snowing, and a strong wind comes from the south.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > Nobody here by that name.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
Nobody here by that name.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
Nobody here by that name.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
Nobody here by that name.

o HP:Beaten SP:Bursting MV:Haggard > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
*Yurikan* has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*Yurikan* leaves east riding a black stallion.

-=+*
*Yurikan* has arrived from the east, riding a black stallion.


*Yurikan* leaves west riding a black stallion.

*+=
*Yurikan* has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.

-
*Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

-=
You try to slash *Yurikan*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Yurikan*.

* HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Haggard - Yurikan: Critical > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
You dodge a bash from *Yurikan* who loses his balance and falls!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee! <<< Omg, damn you wimpy! That was a finisher on a guy with rare!

========================================================================================

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Weary > east
qw
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Yurikan* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a black stallion.
*Natia* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Weary > *Natia* says 'he going to quake' <<< Smartsy!
[channel 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
*Dixon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

+*
*Yurikan* leaves east riding a black stallion.
A rat leaves east.
A rat leaves east.
A rat leaves east.
A rat leaves east.
A rat leaves east.

*+
*Natia* leaves east riding a warhorse.
You lost control of Saidin! <<< Great success!

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Weary - Dixon: Hurt >
*Yurikan* has arrived from the east, riding a black stallion.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Weary - Dixon: Hurt > f

A rat squeaks 'Natia is at The Decaying Forest'
A rat squeaks 'Natia is at The Decaying Forest'
A rat squeaks 'Natia is at The Decaying Forest'
A rat squeaks 'Natia is at The Decaying Forest'
A rat squeaks 'Natia is at The Decaying Forest'

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Weary - Dixon: Hurt > *Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Natia* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

south

You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you, surrounded by a dark aura.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > Among the Blighted Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > north
kill human
The Blighted Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops, surrounded by a dark aura.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you, surrounded by a dark aura.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > east
channel 'flame strike' h.yurikan
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Natia* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > east
channel 'flame strike' h.yurikan
The Decaying Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Yurikan* is standing here mending a weapon, riding a black stallion.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight, surrounded by a dark aura.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > *Yurikan* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Dixon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Natia* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Yurikan* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Streaks of Fire burn through *Yurikan*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Yurikan* is dead! R.I.P. <<< Woot! I believe Dixon is rolling a bash, so I am going to loot all the pretties!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Yurikan*'s death cry.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > f <<< WTF?! No, NO, JUST NO!
The Blighted Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]

south
* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > g
Alas, you cannot go that way...

east
* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > g
west
You are too exhausted. <<< Sigh...

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > You are too exhausted.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Haggard > qua vial

=================================================================================

Five minutes later I got Natia to crit and she ran FD. It was a good fight. I had 8 hps in camp and below 40 few times during the fight.

Dixon
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Was fun

Postby Dixon » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Yea I showed up and my lightstick went out literally the same tic you saw me. So I tried following him around but then my horse hagged and I spent 20 min walking my hag ass back to FD and getting a light and stuff. lol Then I couldn't touch you.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Petra and 5 guests