smobbers smobbed

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Stanislav
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

smobbers smobbed

Postby Stanislav » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Mikhan nods in agreement.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > look
In the Aiel Waste
There are patches of tough grass and leafless spiny plants growing in the
ground. The jagged mountains in the distance is an impressive scene. One can
also feel the hot wind blowing here. The Waste is visible in south, east and
west. A fissure is visible in the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Angkar the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
Ryak the Dark Master is standing here.
Aardvolf the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Uikir the Lumpy Bear is standing here.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
Mikhan the Dreadlord is standing here, riding a warhorse.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Mikhan says 'you have to get blown in'

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Angkar says 'we cant risk that 1 by 1'
o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
Mikhan says 'I thought'

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring >
The fissure is opened from the other side. <<< Oh, how nice of you to open a door :)

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
notice
o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

kill human
o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
Mikhan stops riding a warhorse.
They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
Angkar says 'go'
They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > kill human
They aren't here.

o R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > dism
You follow Mikhan.

The Bottom of A Deep Fissure
[ obvious exits: N U ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A small purse is here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [15]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
Mikhan the Dreadlord is standing here.
A black stallion prances about.
*Rico* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Reyez* is standing here.
*Zygoat* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rentris* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
*Dartes* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Enoch* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Uikir has arrived from above.
Aardvolf has arrived from above.
Ryak has arrived from above.
You try to slash *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rico: Scratched > kill human
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s body.
Mikhan stabs *Zygoat*'s left arm hard.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rico: Scratched > kill human
Uikir tries to pound *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rico: Scratched > Ryak tries to hack *Rentris*, but he parries successfully.
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rico: Scratched >
Mikhan closes the fissure.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Rico: Scratched > sei
channel 'ice spikes' h.human

Ryak tries to hack *Rentris*, but he parries successfully.
*Dartes* pounds Uikir's body.
Uikir tries to pound *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan stabs *Zygoat*'s right leg hard.
*Enoch* pounds Aardvolf's body.
You swiftly dodge *Rico*'s attempt to pierce you.
*Rico* sheathes a curved clear dagger into a camouflaged hood.
Angkar tickles *Reyez*'s right arm with his pierce.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Rico: Scratched > *Rico* draws a throwing spike from a set of cloth sleeves with a flash of steel.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Rico: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Rico: Scratched > Ryak closes the fissurewall.
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Strong - Rico: Scratched > You swirl about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Rico*'s body.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Mikhan avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!
*Rico* throws a throwing spike at you!
Mikhan narrates 'spam close fissure'


You sense Mikhan connecting to the True Source.
*
Angkar swiftly dodges *Reyez*'s attempt to lance him.
Angkar barely pierces *Reyez*'s left arm.
*Rentris* barely pounds Ryak's head.
Ryak tries to hack *Rentris*, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan tries to stab *Zygoat*, but he parries successfully.
*Rentris* sends Ryak sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
A throwing spike arcs through the air.
*Enoch* sends Aardvolf sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
*Dartes* sends Uikir sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
You deflect a throwing spike that was thrown at you.

-=
Angkar barely pierces *Reyez*'s body.
*Reyez* stops using a steel-shafted lance.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rico*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Strong - Rico: Hurt > alias [ open fissure
alias ] close fissure
channel 'ice spikes' h.human
*Reyez* wields a silver-banded war mallet in a two-handed grip.
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Strong - Rico: Hurt > Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Full MV:Strong - Rico: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Angkar pierces *Reyez*'s body.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's body.
*Dartes* pounds Uikir's body.
*Enoch* pounds Aardvolf's body very hard.
*Rico* draws a curved clear dagger from a camouflaged hood with a flash of steel.
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=+
*Rico* gets a throwing spike.

*
Rentris assumes an offensive striking posture.


*Rico* stops riding a warhorse.

*
Mikhan releases streaks of Fire at *Reyez*, who screams in pain.

+=-
Angkar pierces *Reyez*'s body.

You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

-=
Angkar avoids being bashed by *Reyez* who loses his balance and falls!
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rico*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rico: Wounded >
Angkar pierces *Reyez*'s right arm.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's right arm hard.
Ryak hacks *Rentris*'s head hard.
*Dartes* pounds Uikir's body hard.
*Zygoat* tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
*Enoch* pounds Aardvolf's head hard.
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.
*Zygoat* sends Mikhan sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rico: Wounded >
Rico assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rico: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Rico* opens the fissurewall.

-
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Rico* leaves north.

+**
Angkar pierces *Reyez*'s left hand.

+]
=
*Reyez* tries to pound Angkar, but he deflects the blow.
Angkar tickles *Reyez*'s body with his pierce.
*Zygoat* slashes Mikhan's body extremely hard.

Cancelled.
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Aardvolf sends *Enoch* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rentris* sends Ryak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > ]

Uikir sends *Dartes* sprawling with a powerful bash!

channel 'ice spikes' h.human
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > [close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Angkar barely pierces *Reyez*'s right hand.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's body.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s head.
*Zygoat* tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan tries to stab *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s right foot hard.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s left arm hard.
Mikhan narrates 'angkar close fissure'

*+=-
Mikhan looks at *Zygoat*.

-=
Ok.
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rico*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rico: Battered >
*Rico* leaves north.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar rogues get fissure

Angkar avoids being bashed by *Reyez* who loses his balance and falls!
Aardvolf looks at *Enoch*.
Angkar narrates 'on it'
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > channel 'ice spikes' h.human

Angkar pierces *Reyez*'s left arm.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's head.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Mikhan avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!
You narrate 'rogues get fissure'

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s right leg hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s body hard.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+**+=-
*Reyez* tries to pound Angkar, but he deflects the blow.
Angkar pierces *Reyez*'s right leg.
Mikhan tries to stab *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reyez* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Zygoat*, who is stabbed repeatedly.


*Reyez* leaves north.

-=
Ryak avoids being bashed by *Rentris* who loses his balance and falls!
*Rentris* avoids being bashed by Ryak who loses his balance and falls!
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Aardvolf sends *Enoch* sprawling with a powerful bash!

channel 'ice spikes' h.human
* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > *Dartes* sends Uikir sprawling with a powerful bash!
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s left leg hard.

+*
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s left leg.
*Dartes* pounds Uikir's right hand hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s right foot.

*+
Mikhan avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

=-
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.


*Reyez* has arrived from the north.
-
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

=
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Zygoat*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zygoat*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rico: Battered >
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rico: Battered > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
You try to slash *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.
Angkar barely pierces *Enoch*'s body.
*Dartes* pounds Uikir's left leg.
Mikhan stabs *Zygoat*'s left leg hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s left leg very hard.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

-
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

=
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

+
Ryak avoids being bashed by *Rentris* who loses his balance and falls!
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

*
Ryak sends *Rentris* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.


*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

*
Uikir narrates 'i r zerk'
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Angkar tries to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.

=- -
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
Angkar tries to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
Ryak hacks *Rentris*'s body very hard.
*Rico* coughs and shivers.
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Reyez*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Rico: Battered > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
Mikhan avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!
*Rico* leaves north.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Uikir sends *Dartes* sprawling with a powerful bash!


Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body hard.
*Enoch* closes the fissurewall.

*
Aardvolf sends *Enoch* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*Reyez* tries to pound Angkar, but he dodges the attack.
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s right leg.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s left foot.
Mikhan tries to stab *Zygoat*, but he deflects the blow.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s body very hard.
*Reyez* panics, and attempts to flee!

=- -=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Reyez*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Battered > channel 'ice spikes' h.human

*Rentris* sends Ryak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Battered > *Reyez* panics, and attempts to flee!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

=
*Reyez* tries to pound Angkar, but he dodges the attack.
Angkar tries to pierce *Enoch*, but he deflects the blow.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's right arm hard.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s head very hard.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s right foot hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s body very hard.

+**
*Reyez* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
*Zygoat* sends Mikhan sprawling with a powerful bash!

=- -
Aardvolf narrates 'i r zerk too'

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Reyez*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Beaten >
You slash *Reyez*'s body.
*Zygoat* tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
*Reyez* tries to pound Angkar, but he parries successfully.
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s right arm.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's body hard.
Uikir tries to pound *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.
*Enoch* pounds Aardvolf's head.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s body hard.

channel 'ice spikes' h.human
* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Beaten > Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s right leg.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s body very hard.
Enoch assumes a defensive striking posture.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Aardvolf narrates 'enoch batt'

=+
*Reyez* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

*
Ryak narrates 'same'


*Reyez* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
Uikir avoids being bashed by *Dartes* who loses his balance and falls!

=-
*Zygoat* tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
*Reyez* tries to pound Angkar, but he deflects the blow.
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s right foot.


Uikir sends *Dartes* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Reyez*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Critical >
Angkar tries to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
*Enoch* sends Aardvolf sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Critical >
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Critical >
*Reyez* stares at the sky.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Critical > ha h.human

*Rentris* sends Ryak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Angkar: Healthy - Reyez: Critical > [channel 'hammer of air']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

channel 'flame strike' h.human
Cancelled.
*Reyez* tries to pound Angkar, but he parries successfully.
Angkar tries to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's body.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body hard.
*Enoch* pounds Aardvolf's right foot hard.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+*
Uikir tries to pound *Dartes*, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan fails to pull together whatever flows he was trying to weave.

*
Mikhan avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Enoch* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

=
*Reyez* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Enoch* panics, and attempts to flee!
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You gain a level!
Streaks of Fire burn through *Reyez*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Reyez* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reyez*'s death cry.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong >
Uikir narrates 'dart wound'

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong >
Angkar barely pierces *Enoch*'s body.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's right arm hard.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body.
*Enoch* pounds Aardvolf's body very hard.

channel 'ice spikes' h.human
* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong > *Dartes* sends Uikir sprawling with a powerful bash!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

kill human
channel 'ice spikes' h.human
-
Aardvolf narrates 'beat'

Cancelled.
You try to slash *Dartes*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Good MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s body.

=
*Enoch* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Zygoat*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

*
*Dartes* pounds Uikir's body.
Angkar tries to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
Mikhan tries to stab *Zygoat*, but he parries successfully.
*Enoch* pounds Aardvolf's right arm.

*
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

+=
*Enoch* panics, and attempts to flee!

- -
Aardvolf sends *Enoch* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Ok.
*Zygoat* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Zygoat*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded >
Mikhan avoids being bashed by *Zygoat* who loses his balance and falls!
The fissurewall is opened from the other side.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' h.human

Angkar tries to pierce *Enoch*, but he parries successfully.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s left leg very hard.
*Enoch* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded > *Rentris* sends Ryak sprawling with a powerful bash!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Dartes* pounds Uikir's body hard.
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s head.
*Enoch* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's body hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s left foot.
*Enoch* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Mikhan's icy spikes shred *Zygoat*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Zygoat* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zygoat*'s death cry.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded >
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded >
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded >
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
Mikhan narrates 'spam shut'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Mikhan tries to stab *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.
-
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

=
*Rico* tries to pierce Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
Angkar pierces *Enoch*'s body.
*Enoch* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's body.
Aardvolf pounds *Enoch*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Enoch* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Enoch*'s death cry.
*Rico* tries to pierce Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
Aardvolf tries to pound *Rico*, but he parries successfully.
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.

+*
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!

*+=
Uikir sends *Dartes* sprawling with a powerful bash!

- -
*Rico* leaves north.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
You slash *Dartes*'s right leg very hard.
*Rentris* pounds Ryak's body.
Ryak tries to hack *Rentris*, but he deflects the blow.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s right leg very hard.
Aardvolf pounds *Rentris*'s body.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
Aardvolf tries to pound *Rentris*, but he parries successfully.

=
Angkar pierces *Rentris*'s left leg.

+**+=- -
Angkar barely pierces *Rentris*'s body.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body hard.

=
*Rentris* sends Ryak sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rentris*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Wounded > channel 'ice spikes' h.human

Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s right leg hard.
* HP:Healthy SP:Fading MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Battered > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
*Rentris* stops riding a warhorse.

*
*Rentris* avoids being bashed by Aardvolf who loses his balance and falls!


Angkar tries to pierce *Rentris*, but he parries successfully.

*+=-
Mikhan tries to stab *Rico*, but he parries successfully.


You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

-
*Rico* tries to pierce Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
Angkar tries to pierce *Rentris*, but he deflects the blow.

=
*Rentris* panics, and attempts to flee!
Ok.
*Rentris* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rentris* leaves north.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Rentris*.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Battered >
Uikir sends *Dartes* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Battered > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s right leg hard.

-=
*Rico* leaves north.

+
Ryak hacks *Dartes*'s right leg very hard.

**+=- -=
Ryak hacks *Dartes*'s body very hard.
You slash *Dartes*'s body very hard.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s left foot hard.
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Beaten > channel 'ice spikes' h.human
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-=+
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

kill human
*kill human
kill human
Cancelled.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Beaten > Ryak hacks *Dartes*'s body hard.
You slash *Dartes*'s body hard.
Uikir pounds *Dartes*'s body.
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
Mikhan leaves north.
You do the best you can!

rel
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Critical > cb
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Critical > 0
[cha m brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 84 hit points.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Critical > kill human
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Critical > You do the best you can!


* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Critical >
*Dartes* sends Uikir sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Dartes: Critical > kill human
Ryak hacks *Dartes*'s right leg very hard.
You slash *Dartes*'s right arm.
*Dartes* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Aardvolf pounds *Dartes*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Dartes* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dartes*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > look
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > The Bottom of A Deep Fissure
Above, a bridge spanning the width of this deep, rocky fissure can be seen.
All around the fissure rise steep walls of jagged rock. The ground is hard
with sharp rock fragments and large boulders. The wall of rock to the south
appears to be climbable. To the north, the cracked wall of rock ascends
perpendicular to the ground.
[ obvious exits: N U ]
The corpse of Dartes is lying here.
The corpse of Enoch is lying here.
The corpse of Zygoat is lying here.
The corpse of Reyez is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A small purse is here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [15]
Angkar the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
Ryak the Dark Master is standing here.
Aardvolf the Wretched Predator is standing here.
Uikir the Lumpy Bear is standing here.
A draft horse is here.
A black stallion prances about.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trikill human
ckling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
kill human
They aren't here.

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
*Rico* has arrived from the north.
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Rico* leaves north.
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
They aren't here.
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > *Rico* has arrived from the north.
You try to slash *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > kill human
Uikir tries to pound *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > kill human
*Rico* opens the fissure.
Angkar closes the fissure.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > *Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten >
Uikir tries to pound *Rico*, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Rico*, but he parries successfully.

]
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > ]
]
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > Ryak closes the fissurewall.
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > [close fissure ]
You swirl about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Rico*'s body.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Beaten > ]
]
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Rico*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > ]
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > ]
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You swirl about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across *Rico*'s body.
You try to slash *Rico*, but he parries successfully.
*Rico* coughs and shivers.
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

]
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > *Rico* avoids being bashed by Uikir who loses his balance and falls!
*Rico* panics, and attempts to flee!
Aardvolf tries to pound *Rico*, but he deflects the blow.
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > ]
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

]
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > kill human
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > [close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > You do the best you can!

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical >
Aardvolf tries to pound *Rico*, but he parries successfully.
*Rico* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rico: Critical > kill human
kill human

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Mikhan throws streaks of Fire at *Rico*, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to the ground.
*Rico* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rico*'s death cry.

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > nar 1 more left
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > You narrate '1 more left'

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Uikir narrates 'rent die?'

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Ryak opens the fissurewall.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Ryak leaves north.

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > You follow Mikhan.

Behind the Fissure
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A plain brown covered book lies here.
A thin sheet of paper lies crumpled on the ground.
A gleaming pair of black knee-high boots stand here, highly polished.
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here.
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A thick leather vest is here.
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [24]
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
Mikhan the Dreadlord is standing here.
Ryak the Dark Master is standing here.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
Uikir has arrived from the south.
Aardvolf has arrived from the south.
They aren't here.

o HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Mikhan leaves east.
You follow Mikhan.

A Small Chamber Behind the Fissure
[ obvious exits: W ]
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [11]
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
Mikhan the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Rentris* is standing here.
Uikir has arrived from the west.
Aardvolf has arrived from the west.

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
Uikir tries to pound *Rentris*, but he deflects the blow.
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
Angkar tickles *Rentris*'s body with his pierce.
*Rentris* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Rentris*'s body.
*Rentris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Rentris: Beaten > kill human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Rentris: Beaten > Ryak narrates 'n e'
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Rentris: Beaten >
You try to slash *Rentris*, but he deflects the blow.
Angkar tries to pierce *Rentris*, but he deflects the blow.
Uikir barely pounds *Rentris*'s body.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Uikir: Hurt - Rentris: Beaten > kill human

*Rentris* leaves west.

o HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > You follow Mikhan.

Behind the Fissure
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A pile of copper pennies lies here.
A plain brown covered book lies here.
A thin sheet of paper lies crumpled on the ground.
A gleaming pair of black knee-high boots stand here, highly polished.
A thin leather set of leggings has been dropped here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here.
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A thick leather vest is here.
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [24]
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
You notice a nugget of gold is hidden here.
Mikhan the Dreadlord is standing here.
*Rentris* is standing here.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
An evil gleam is in the gray eyes of this renegade aielman.
Uikir has arrived from the east.
Ryak has arrived from the east.
You try to slash *Rentris*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rentris: Beaten > kill human

Ryak hacks *Rentris*'s right leg very hard.
*Rentris* panics, and attempts to flee!
Uikir leaves south.
Aardvolf leaves south.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rentris: Beaten > Uikir has arrived from the south.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rentris: Beaten >
You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong - Rentris: Beaten >
*Rentris* leaves south.

o HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > south
kill human
kill human
]
Angkar leaves south.
Mikhan leaves south.
You follow Mikhan.

The Bottom of A Deep Fissure
[ obvious exits: N U ]
The corpse of Rico is lying here.
The corpse of Dartes is lying here.
The corpse of Enoch is lying here.
The corpse of Zygoat is lying here.
The corpse of Reyez is lying here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A small purse is here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A tunic of fine chain lies in a bundle here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A sharpened spear of light, pourous stone impales the ground. [15]
Mikhan the Dreadlord is standing here.
Angkar the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
*Rentris* is standing here.
A draft horse is here.
A black stallion prances about.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Uikir has arrived from the north.
Ryak has arrived from the north.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Aardvolf tries to pound *Rentris*, but he parries successfully.
Ryak hacks *Rentris*'s body hard.
*Rentris* panics, and attempts to flee!
Angkar tries to pierce *Rentris*, but he deflects the blow.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > You sense Mikhan is channeling saidin.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > ]
*Rentris* opens the fissure.
[close fissure ]
Ok.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > [close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong >
*Rentris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > ]

Ryak closes the fissurewall.

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > ]
]
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

kill human
* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > [close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > Angkar pierces *Rentris*'s left leg.
Ryak hacks *Rentris*'s right leg hard.
Aardvolf barely pounds *Rentris*'s left foot.
[close fissure ]
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Healthy SP:Trickling MV:Strong > kill human
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Mikhan's icy spikes shred *Rentris*, whose insides now flow freely to the ground.
*Rentris* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rentris*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

Mikhan
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: smobbers smobbed

Postby Mikhan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:10 pm

How it all began:

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Foregate Outside the Jangai Gate
A wide road leads through the sprawling settlement called the Foregate to
the towering gatehouse that holds the Jangai Gates. The gatehouse itself is
a fine piece of Ogier masonry, since it is nearly impossible to detect the
seams between the stones where they have been fitted together. A diverse
collection of shops, taverns, inns and homes flanks the road.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Tiring > tt
[track horse]

=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Ridden mount leaving south.
Some obvious recent tracks of a Ridden mount leaving south.
Some rather faint half week-old tracks of a Ridden mount leaving south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > x
[diag stallion]
A brown stallion is in excellent condition.
A brown stallion is tiring.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > tim
s
It is 7 o'clock am, on the 28th day of the month of Taisham, year 1234.
According to legend and prophecy, this is the Zunth Turn of the Wheel.
The official forums are now at 'http://www.wotmod.org' enjoy!

(Server: Tue Jul 10 19:10:16 2018 EST, up for 19 hours, 5 minutes)

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
s
Jangai Gate
The huge wooden gate is reinforced in places with metal plates. Its large
hinges creek when put under the strain of opening the heavy gate. To the
north lies the wild lands of Cairhien, while to the south, the bustling
metropolis that is the city goes about its business. A constant stream of
people pass in and out of the gate, as well as walk by it in their daily
routines.
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A man gambles away his purse.
A fool dances behind his master here.
A lord makes his way through the city.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Entering the Main City
Small, gray stones line the pathway that leads from inside the city towards
the northern gate of Cairhien. The cobblestone road is lined with beds of
flowers, precisely laid out in the dirt. Traffic is thick here, and the
going is slow. Carts, wagons and the heels of shoes click on the stone and
add to the din of the large city.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A commoner walks the streets stripped to the waist.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > z
Cairhien Intersection
A huge intersection cuts and divides the roads. To the east and west, road
and walkway lead deeper into the huge city, engulfing people and wagons
alike. To the south, the Sun Palace towers high into the sky, its immense
layers adding to its majesty. The cobblestone road is laid out with exact
angles to the roads that run to the east and west, and to the ramp that
lies to the south. A large banner with a map of the city has been posted.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
The Cairhien town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > [scan ]
North: A commoner walks the streets stripped to the waist.
South: A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
West: A watchguard surveys the city streets here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
Angkar tells you 'ohh yeah, that's farrr but I can get there from blod'

e
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > e
Damodred Avenue
The wide lane narrows slightly as the houses and shops push in on the
crowded road. Brilliantly painted signs announce the presence of a
silversmith or a cobbler, while street merchants hawk their wares on the
curbs during the busy daylight hours. Flower boxes line the road, providing
a burst of color against the gray stone of the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Damodred Avenue
The unbending road cuts across the city, separating houses from the stores
of the craftsmen. Stray dogs and cats wander near the store fronts and dart
into alleys. Merchants that can not afford their own building stand on
street corners and sell their merchandise. The din of the city seems louder
as the sounds from the road echo off the tall buildings.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A commoner walks the streets stripped to the waist.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > e
e
Damodred Avenue
With astonishing precision, the road branches off to the south. A brightly
painted, crudely made sign announces a small place to eat to the north. To
the south, tall buildings shroud the street in shadows. Tiny flowers peek
above the edges of the square boxes that place them next to the busy
thoroughfare.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A dirty old beggar stands here in rags, giving you a blank stare, surrounded by a dark aura.
A commoner walks the streets stripped to the waist.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > n
n
n
Damodred Avenue
Small, gray stones form the straight road that runs undeviating, to the
west. To the east, the road continues on a little farther before taking a
sharp turn to the south. The high walls that protect the city prevent any
movement farther. A small side street connects to the road to the north.
The bustle of people flows along steadily as the move from one shop to the
next, in a constant search for the items they seek.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > An Outlet Off The Road
This narrow side street breaks off the main road at a precise angle and
splits the tall buildings apart from each other. Shadows play along the
walls, and stray cats and dogs roam in the light darkness that is created.
A few rats scurry behind some small piles of refuse that line the walls.
The road continues its way to the north, where it breaks to opposite
directions.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Next to the Northern Wall
The tall, stone wall that protects Cairhien rises up above the fork in the
road. To the west, a large, intricately carved door shows the presence of
the Cairhien guards office. To the west, a large stable houses some of the
best horesflesh in the country. From the outside, the clean stalls that can
be seen tell of the care that is given to the prized animals.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A draft horse is here.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > z e
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > [scan ]
A black stallion prances about.
*Reyez* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
*Enoch* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A man walks among the horses here feeding them and rubbing them down.
*Rentris* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Zygoat* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rico* is standing here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
*Dartes* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A man stands here ready to make you a deal on a horse.
Chel Vanin, retired thief and poacher, admires a horse here, riding a dust-colored gelding.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > s
s
An Outlet Off The Road
This narrow side street breaks off the main road at a precise angle and
splits the tall buildings apart from each other. Shadows play along the
walls, and stray cats and dogs roam in the light darkness that is created.
A few rats scurry behind some small piles of refuse that line the walls.
The road continues its way to the north, where it breaks to opposite
directions.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Damodred Avenue
Small, gray stones form the straight road that runs undeviating, to the
west. To the east, the road continues on a little farther before taking a
sharp turn to the south. The high walls that protect the city prevent any
movement farther. A small side street connects to the road to the north.
The bustle of people flows along steadily as the move from one shop to the
next, in a constant search for the items they seek.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > nar woah
You narrate 'woah'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
A Cairhien watchguard tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Cairhien watchguard: Scratched > nar huge smob grup in Cair

You stab a Cairhien watchguard's right foot into bloody fragments!
A Cairhien watchguard tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

f
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded - a Cairhien watchguard: Hurt > You narrate 'huge smob grup in Cair'

You panic and attempt to flee!Winded - a Cairhien watchguard: Hurt >
Damodred Avenue
With astonishing precision, the road branches off to the south. A brightly
Correcting map position after fleeing.
painted, crudely made sign announces a small place to eat to the north. To
the south, tall buildings shroud the street in shadows. Tiny flowers peek
above the edges of the square boxes that place them next to the busy
thoroughfare.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A dirty old beggar stands here in rags, giving you a blank stare, surrounded by a dark aura.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > w
A Shadowed Side Street
This street is narrower, and runs off the main road that lies to the north.
The tall buildings cast long shadows that play along the walls. To the
east, a sign hangs from above the door of a well kept inn, the Bunch of
Grapes. Clean windows, and a steady stream of people into and out of the
inn tell of the substantial business that the inn does.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > w
Damodred Avenue
With astonishing precision, the road branches off to the south. A brightly
painted, crudely made sign announces a small place to eat to the north. To
the south, tall buildings shroud the street in shadows. Tiny flowers peek
above the edges of the square boxes that place them next to the busy
thoroughfare.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A dirty old beggar stands here in rags, giving you a blank stare, surrounded by a dark aura.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Damodred Avenue
The unbending road cuts across the city, separating houses from the stores
of the craftsmen. Stray dogs and cats wander near the store fronts and dart
into alleys. Merchants that can not afford their own building stand on
street corners and sell their merchandise. The din of the city seems louder
as the sounds from the road echo off the tall buildings.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A commoner walks the streets stripped to the waist.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A commoner walks the streets stripped to the waist.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > Damodred Avenue
The wide lane narrows slightly as the houses and shops push in on the
crowded road. Brilliantly painted signs announce the presence of a
silversmith or a cobbler, while street merchants hawk their wares on the
curbs during the busy daylight hours. Flower boxes line the road, providing
a burst of color against the gray stone of the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > w
n
n
Cairhien Intersection
A huge intersection cuts and divides the roads. To the east and west, road
and walkway lead deeper into the huge city, engulfing people and wagons
alike. To the south, the Sun Palace towers high into the sky, its immense
layers adding to its majesty. The cobblestone road is laid out with exact
angles to the roads that run to the east and west, and to the ramp that
lies to the south. A large banner with a map of the city has been posted.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
A watchguard surveys the city streets here.
The Cairhien town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > n
Entering the Main City
Small, gray stones line the pathway that leads from inside the city towards
the northern gate of Cairhien. The cobblestone road is lined with beds of
flowers, precisely laid out in the dirt. Traffic is thick here, and the
going is slow. Carts, wagons and the heels of shoes click on the stone and
add to the din of the large city.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A commoner walks the streets stripped to the waist.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > n
Angkar narrates 'herald crew'
Jangai Gate
The huge wooden gate is reinforced in places with metal plates. Its large
hinges creek when put under the strain of opening the heavy gate. To the
north lies the wild lands of Cairhien, while to the south, the bustling
metropolis that is the city goes about its business. A constant stream of
people pass in and out of the gate, as well as walk by it in their daily
routines.
[ obvious exits: N S U ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A man gambles away his purse.
A fool dances behind his master here.
A lord makes his way through the city.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.
A stout guard stands erect watching the gates.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > n
Foregate Outside the Jangai Gate
A wide road leads through the sprawling settlement called the Foregate to
the towering gatehouse that holds the Jangai Gates. The gatehouse itself is
a fine piece of Ogier masonry, since it is nearly impossible to detect the
seams between the stones where they have been fitted together. A diverse
collection of shops, taverns, inns and homes flanks the road.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Cairhien to Tar Valon Road
The road continues north and south, flanked on each side by lands which
have seen better days. Constant traffic from merchant trains kicks up dust
in this overly dry land. Even the top of the hard packed road is starting
to show cracks. A bit of rain would not go amiss to keep the dusts down.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A lamb nibbles on some grass.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > A Curve in the Road
The hard packed road underfoot takes another wide turn as it curves from
the west to the south. In the distance to the south, the city of Cairhien
can be see rising above the fields, it towers reaching their tops high into
the sky. A copse of trees flanks the road along its eastern edge.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > nar they didn't see me
n
You narrate 'they didn't see me'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > w
Fields Beside the Road
The fields along this eastern edge of the road appear to have been
abandoned. The grains have begun to grow wild and a mixture of weeds has
taken root. The road seems to curve around this field, as if avoiding the
area. A wall of jumbled rocks interspersed with weeds lies to the north.
Small wisps of dust cloud the air as winds whip quickly by.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > The Cairhien to Tar Valon Road
The road leading south to Cairhien is wide enough for two wagons to pass
each other. People and merchants use this road frequently and there is much
life on the road. The east side of the road had a fence and behind it
stands a few cows and as well as a few horses. The west side is blocked by
a huge hill. Dust on the ground gets kicked up by all the travelers and
makes it hard to see further north and south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass, being ridden by you.
A brown cow is here, chewing thoughtfully.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded >
A rabbit has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > nar but I canned them
You narrate 'but I canned them'

* R HP:Healthy SP:Bursting MV:Winded > nar scanned
n
n
You narrate 'scanned'


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests