Two friends kicking it

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Jaeris
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:02 am

Two friends kicking it

Postby Jaeris » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:46 pm

The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A wild boar runs through the forest.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Leeza Lorenza of Katar is standing here, riding a draft horse.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
Rodger leaves north riding a warhorse.
Leeza leaves north riding a draft horse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves north.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > hide
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back leeza
Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
hide
back leeza
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Leeza Lorenza of Katar is standing here, riding a draft horse.
A member of the Civil Watch is here, fighting Jaeris.
Rodger the Sheriff is here, fighting Jaeris mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Rodger.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
Jaeris avoids being bashed by Rodger who loses his balance and falls!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...

Jaeris swiftly dodges a member of the Civil Watch's attempt to blast him.
Leeza tries to strike Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
=
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
Tein narrates 'going in'
**
Jaeris leaves north.
-
Rodger assumes an offensive striking posture.
=
Melayna narrates 'nod'

Leeza makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
Leeza is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear Leeza's death cry.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Jaeris has arrived from the north.
Rodger tries to slash Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > x

Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Melayna narrates 'same i outa perso mvs'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > [get all corpse]
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a leather baldric from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a shocklance from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Leeza.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Leeza.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Leeza.
You get a lantern from the corpse of Leeza.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Jaeris leaves south.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > hide

Gawaer tells you 'your boy landed on me! i gotta go in dont know wtf i doing'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rico tells you 'Santanus has a shocker.. you want to bag him?'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Rodger leaves south riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves south.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back rodger
Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > s
hide
back rodger
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A member of the Civil Watch is here, fighting Jaeris.
Rodger the Sheriff is here, fighting Jaeris mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Rodger.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Jaeris looks at Rodger.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > hide
back rodger
You attempt to hide yourself.
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > A member of the Civil Watch tries to blast Jaeris, but he dodges the attack.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > hide

Tein narrates 'hrmm i hagged'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back rodger
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Jaeris leaves east.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back rodger
You silently approach your victim...

Rodger leaves north riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves north.
*
Melayna narrates 'where?'

Escobar narrates 'Gawaer said he wants my body.'
+*
Backstab who?
Tein narrates '1s shady'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > back rodger
Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
Jaeris Padrino is standing here.
A draft horse is here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Tein narrates 'come on tic!'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A draft horse is here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > e
East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Winded > ride horse
You start riding it.
whe
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > inv
You are carrying:
a lantern
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a shocklance
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a leather baldric
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded > inv
You are carrying:
a lantern
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a shocklance
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a leather baldric
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Jaeris has arrived from the west.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Jaeris looks at you.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > give cuff jaeris
give cuff jaeris
You give a jeweled wristcuff to Jaeris.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You give a jeweled wristcuff to Jaeris.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > put spear purse
You put a shocklance in a small purse.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > rep i just got a shocklance
You reply to Rico 'i just got a shocklance'
whe
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Rico tells you '51'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - A Grassy Field
Serephina - Bend in a Path
Jaeris - East of the Lugard Road
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Jaeris stops using an ivy bracelet.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Jaeris stops using an ivy bracelet.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > whe

Jaeris puts a jeweled wristcuff on around his right wrist.
Tein narrates '15 hps'
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - Overgrown Road
Serephina - On a Path
Jaeris - East of the Lugard Road
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
Jaeris puts a jeweled wristcuff on around his left wrist.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > whe
Rico tells you 'From who?'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - A Wide Field
Serephina - On a Path
Jaeris - East of the Lugard Road
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Melayna narrates 'in hag'
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Jaeris leaves west.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tein narrates 'ryou alright?'
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tein narrates 'k'
rep leeza, wtf is that
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You reply to Rico 'leeza, wtf is that'
whe
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - On a Path
Serephina - Bend in a Path
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > dism
sneak
w
s
You stop riding it.
s
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > s
s
Rico tells you 'No clue'
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A draft horse is here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
e
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A man of the woods strides by quietly.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tein narrates 'i in'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > e
hide
back rodger
On a Path
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A black hawk is visible flying high in the sky.
Serephina has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Serephina - On a Path
Khone - On a Path
Rodger - Overgrown Road
Serephina leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > hide
w
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A man of the woods strides by quietly.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > w
s
hide
back rodger
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Serephina of Saldaea is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Wide Field
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A black hawk is here flying around.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A black stallion prances about.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > n
hide
back rodger
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Serephina of Saldaea is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back rodger

Zait narrates 'where's this pk?'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
Tein narrates 'didnt mean to leave you so many times:P'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rodger has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the west.
whe
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rodger leaves east riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves east.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - On a Path
Khone - A Grassy Field
Serephina - A Grassy Field
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > hide
back rodger
You attempt to hide yourself.
Serephina leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back rodger
Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Tein narrates 'but man i had like no hps:P'
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back rodger

Serephina has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > back rodger
A handsome stag has arrived from the south.
Backstab who?
Serephina leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
Rodger has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the east.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Rodger tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rodger: Healthy > back rodger
No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Rodger: Healthy >
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger slashes your left foot into bloody fragments!
Melayna narrates 'was no problem I was good on hps'
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rodger: Healthy > sniff
cha mood wimpy
flee
You sniff sadly. *SNIFF*
Rodger assumes an offensive striking posture.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rodger: Healthy >
Loiselle narrates 'did someone take my razor when I lost my link in CCS?'
Serephina has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rodger: Healthy > Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!odger: Healthy >

You flee head over heels.
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A man of the woods strides by quietly.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Serephina has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
e
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Rodger has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the west.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > On a Path
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A black hawk is visible flying high in the sky.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > inv

Serephina has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You are carrying:
a lantern
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a leather baldric
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Rodger has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the west.
w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > w

Rodger tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rodger: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rodger: Healthy > You stab Rodger's body.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger slashes your body into bloody fragments!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
Serephina leaves north riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rodger: Scratched > cha mood wimpy
flee
s
w
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!: Scratched >

Rentris narrates 'keep pk alive, i'll brt'
You flee head over heels.
A Small Glade
[ obvious exits: S ]
Serephina of Saldaea is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
On a Path
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A black hawk is visible flying high in the sky.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A man of the woods strides by quietly.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
East: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Serephina - On a Path
Khone - End of the Lugard Road
Rodger - On a Path
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whois seraphina

Tein narrates 'man we shoulda had grom:P'
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Seraphina of Arafel is a level 2 human.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - On a Path
Serephina - Bend in a Path
Khone - End of the Lugard Road
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
whe
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A draft horse is here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Serephina - A Placid Pond
Khone - The Lugard Road
Rodger - A Small Glade
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > ride horse
whe
You start riding him.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > sco
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
Khone - The Lugard Road
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You have 319(366) hit and 119(152) movement points.
You have scored 66000314 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 2499686 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 155 Turn points to date.
You have played 29 days and 7 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Khone Padrino (Level 42).
You are standing.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
The dirt road continues on here, rising a bit as it crests a hill. The grass
has gotten taller and more silken than before. There are no trees here, but
small scrub bushes dot the landscape lining the road. Small, yellow flowers
colonize the bushes off to the side of the road.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > inv
You are carrying:
a lantern
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a leather baldric
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > exam
n
Look at what?
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
n
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
Rodger - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > exam bag
It is an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
When you look inside, you see:
purse (carried) :
[2] a coach ticket
a wealth of gold crowns (56)
a water skin
fourteen copper pennys
[2] a mirrored lantern
a small crystalline circlet
[2] a bubbling draught
a sculpted statuette
a leather water flask
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > inv
You are carrying:
a lantern
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a leather baldric
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > whe
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - On a Path
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
East: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dism
You stop riding him.
sneak
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
hide
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
back rodger
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
Rodger tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched >
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger slashes your body into bloody fragments!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > cha mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
A Wide Field
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A black hawk is here flying around.
A black stallion prances about.
w
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > s
Overgrown Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black hawk is visible flying high in the sky.
e
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > In a Bush
[ obvious exits: W ]
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
A web-like fungus with a black tubular body covers a nearby rock.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > inv
You are carrying:
a lantern
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a shimmering chain of gold
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
an earthen brown mantle
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a leather baldric
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > put all bag
You put a lantern in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a rimmed round helmet in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a tunic of finely-crafted chain in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put an earthen brown mantle in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
A pair of riveted chainmail sleeves won't fit in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
A belt with a buckle of cuendillar won't fit in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You put a leather baldric in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
A set of riveted chainmail leggings won't fit in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
A pair of animal-fur boots won't fit in an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > inv
You are carrying:
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A web-like fungus tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a web-like fungus's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a web-like fungus's attempt to hit you.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a web-like fungus: Scratched >
You swiftly dodge a web-like fungus's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a web-like fungus's attempt to hit you.
You stab a web-like fungus's body very hard.
A web-like fungus tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a web-like fungus: Hurt > cha mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!like fungus: Hurt >

You flee head over heels.
Overgrown Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black hawk is visible flying high in the sky.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
n
A Wide Field
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A black hawk is here flying around.
A black stallion prances about.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
East: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A draft horse is here.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > ride horse
You start riding him.
whe
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Khone - End of the Lugard Road
Rodger - Overgrown Road
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
inv
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
South: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
Rodger has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the south.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You are carrying:
an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > give all rodger

Rodger tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > They're a little busy to receive your gift...
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > drop all

You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > You drop an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You drop a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves.
You drop a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.
You drop a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
You drop a pair of animal-fur boots.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > cha mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A draft horse is here, being ridden by you.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A man of the woods strides by quietly.
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > dism
You stop riding him.
sneak
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
hide
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
back rodger
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Boots made from the fur of various animals have been left here.
A brightly polished set of riveted chainmail leggings lies here.
A thin belt with a beautifully carved buckle of white stone lies here.
A pair of riveted chainmail coverings lay stretched on the ground.
A cotton shoulder bag, decorated with colorful embroidery, has been left here.
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.
Rodger gets a pair of animal-fur boots.
Rodger gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings.
Rodger gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.
Rodger gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves.
Rodger gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.
You silently approach your victim...
-
A handsome stag has arrived from the east.
A black hawk leaves south.
Jaeris clumsily approaches Rodger, broadcasting his intentions.
-
Rodger tries to slash Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
back rodger
Cancelled.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

A member of the Civil Watch blasts Jaeris's body.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
Jaeris avoids being bashed by Rodger who loses his balance and falls!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

Jaeris leaves east.
You silently approach your victim...
=
Rodger leaves east riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves east.
=+
A handsome stag leaves south.
*
Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - On a Path
Khone - A Grassy Field
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Draidin chats '!7 18 17...dammit'
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > scan e
Your eyesight is not so keen.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Draidin chats 'so effin close'
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A draft horse is here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A man of the woods strides by quietly.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - A Small Glade
Khone - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Rodger has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the east.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Rodger slashes someone's head into bloody fragments!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Someone tries to pierce Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger slashes someone's body into bloody fragments!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
hide
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaeris leaves east.
Rodger tries to slash Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Jaeris tries to pierce Rodger, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger tries to slash Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

Jaeris leaves east.
Rodger tries to slash Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

Jaeris pierces Rodger's left arm.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger slashes Jaeris's body extremely hard.
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

Rentris chats 'not bad'
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

Rodger gives a member of the Civil Watch an order.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Jaeris leaves east.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Rodger tries to slash someone, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Someone tries to pierce Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger tries to slash someone, but he deflects the blow.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
A member of the Civil Watch sends Jaeris sprawling with a powerful bash!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Durgoth chats 'i settled for a 18 18 15'
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
A member of the Civil Watch blasts Jaeris's body hard.
Rodger slashes Jaeris's body extremely hard.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger

Jaeris leaves east.
Jaeris has arrived from the east.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Jaeris leaves west.
A woodsman leaves east.
You silently approach your victim...
+
Draidin chats 'Not good enough'
Rodger leaves west riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves west.
=
Draidin chats 'sigh'
*
Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
hide
back rodger
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > w
hide
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: Jaeris Padrino is standing here.
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
back rodger
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
Rodger leaves north riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves north.

Rodger has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the north.

Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > cry
cha mood wimpy
flee

You dodge a bash from Rodger who loses his balance and falls!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > Waaaaah..
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rodger: Scratched > Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!odger: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
e
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > ride horse
n
You start riding her.
Rodger has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the south.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Rodger has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the south.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s

Rodger leaves north riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves north.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
s
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Wide Field
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A black hawk is here flying around.
A black stallion prances about.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Overgrown Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > whe
Melayna narrates 'hm none into camp'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gawaer - The Lugard Road
Khone - Overgrown Road
Rodger - The Lugard Road
Jaeris - East of the Lugard Road
Serephina - A Placid Pond
dism
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
You stop riding her.
ride horse
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Wide Field
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A black hawk is here flying around.
A black stallion prances about.
whe
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You start riding him.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Khone - A Wide Field
Gawaer - End of the Lugard Road
Rodger - The Lugard Road
Jaeris - East of the Lugard Road
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
Gawaer Dyzar is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > inv
You are carrying:
Nothing.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > l in purse
whe
purse (used) :
a shocklance
a mirrored lantern
a cup of thready brown tea
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid
a bubbling draught
a wealth of gold crowns (80)
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - The Lugard Road
Khone - A Grassy Field
Gawaer - A Grassy Field
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Rodger has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the west.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Rodger leaves east riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves east.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
East: A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
An elk has arrived from the north.
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > n
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
East of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
whe
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - A Grassy Field
Khone - East of the Lugard Road
Gawaer - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w
s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
s
The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
The corpse of Leeza is lying here.
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > dism
sneak
You stop riding him.
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > s
hide
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > back rodger
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
East: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
=+
Rodger tells you 'gimme lance'

Rodger makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rodger: Wounded >
Rodger gives a leather baldric to a member of the Civil Watch.
Rodger gives an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag to a member of the Civil Watch.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Rodger: Wounded >
Rodger slashes your body into bloody fragments!
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Wounded > cha mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge a member of the Civil Watch's attempt to blast you.
You try to stab Rodger, but he parries successfully.
You try to stab Rodger, but he parries successfully.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from Rodger who loses his balance and falls!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Wounded > cha mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!: Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
hide
End of the Lugard Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: Jaeris Padrino is standing here.
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
back rodger
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...

Rodger leaves east riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves east.
*=
Jaeris leaves east.
*
Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
hide
back rodger
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
Jaeris leaves east.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Khone - A Grassy Field
Rodger - A Small Glade
Gawaer - On the Lugard Road
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > hide
back rodger

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > hide
back rodger
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - On a Path
Gawaer - Fountain on the Lugard Road
Khone - A Grassy Field
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
hide
back rodger
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A draft horse is here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Rodger has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the east.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > e
On a Path
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A man of the woods strides by quietly.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
hide
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A draft horse is here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
back rodger
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
Rodger leaves east riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch leaves east.
*-
Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > back rodger
Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rodger - A Small Glade
Gawaer - In the Brush
Khone - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > w
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
whe
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A bobcat leaves west.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gawaer - In the Brush
Khone - A Grassy Field
Rodger - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > t gawaer lol wtf are you doing bro
You tell Gawaer 'lol wtf are you doing bro'
whe
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gawaer - In the Brush
Khone - A Grassy Field
Rodger - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > t gawaer you lost?
You tell Gawaer 'you lost?'
whe
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gawaer - In the Brush
Khone - A Grassy Field
Rodger - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
l
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > A Grassy Field
Tall, stalky grass extends in all directions, wind rippling across it
like a sea. Patches of brown dot the expanse of green around you, places
where not enough water has reached it. A few scraggly, small trees populate
the field, although not growing too well, with cracked and twisted branches.
To the west can be seen a road, and to the east the beginnings of a
wandering path.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > stat
Melayna narrates 'any reports?'
You are a 306 year old male human rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 202.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 23.4 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:12 Wil:13 Dex:19 Con:18.
Offensive bonus: 150, Dodging bonus: 139, Parrying bonus: 144, Total def: 283
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 5% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK
BMI = 0.3591
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Gawaer tells you 'dude '
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong > not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.
whe
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Gawaer tells you 'i drunk'
A Grassy Field
Tall, stalky grass extends in all directions, wind rippling across it
like a sea. Patches of brown dot the expanse of green around you, places
where not enough water has reached it. A few scraggly, small trees populate
the field, although not growing too well, with cracked and twisted branches.
To the west can be seen a road, and to the east the beginnings of a
wandering path.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gawaer - In the Brush
Rodger - On a Path
Khone - A Grassy Field
Jaeris - On a Path
Serephina - A Placid Pond
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > rep hahaha

Jaeris has arrived from the east.
Tein narrates 'nah not yet'
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > e
You reply to Gawaer 'hahaha'
hide
back rodger
* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A draft horse is here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Escobar narrates '!. 1 item stored for 1002 days, 54 gold crowns and 15 coppers rent due.'
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Rodger has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the east.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > back rodger

Tein narrates 'ille be back out in a second'
Rodger tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rodger: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Rodger: Wounded > cha mood wimpy
flee
You try to stab Rodger, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
Rodger slashes your body into bloody fragments!
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!: Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A bobcat has arrived from the east.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > hide
back rodger
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > back rodger

Escobar narrates 'Bone handled'
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab who?
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > back rodger

Rodger has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
A member of the Civil Watch has arrived from the east.
You silently approach your victim...

Melayna narrates 'the doodles is a bison patty doing bush'
+
Rodger tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*
Rodger tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A member of the Civil Watch joins Rodger's fight!
cha mood wimpy
flee
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!: Wounded >

You flee head over heels.
A Wide Field
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A black hawk is visible flying high in the sky.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
hide
back rodger
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
Serephina of Saldaea is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A member of the Civil Watch is here, fighting Jaeris.
Rodger the Sheriff is here, fighting Jaeris mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Rodger.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
Serephina leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > back rodger
k rodger
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You barely stab a member of the Civil Watch's head.
Jaeris panics, and attempts to flee!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - a member of the Civil Watch: Healthy > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - a member of the Civil Watch: Healthy >
You stab a member of the Civil Watch's body.
A member of the Civil Watch tries to blast Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Rodger tries to slash Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Jaeris tries to pierce Rodger, but he parries successfully.
Jaeris leaves west.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a member of the Civil Watch: Scratched > cha mood wimpy
flee
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!er of the Civil Watch: Scratched >

Rodger leaves east riding a warhorse.

You flee head over heels.
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Rodger the Sheriff is standing here mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A draft horse is here.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > k rodger
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rodger: Beaten > cha mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rodger: Beaten >
Rodger tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rodger: Beaten > k rodger
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rodger: Beaten > ride horse
No way! You're fighting for your life!
ride horse
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rodger: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
k rodger
* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Rodger: Beaten > ride horse
k rodger
ride horse
k rodger
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You do the best you can!
Mantorok narrates 'The Doorguard is tainted'
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > ride horse
You do the best you can!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > k rodger
You do the best you can!
No way! You're fighting for your life!>
Rodger sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
* S HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > ride horse
k rodger

Rodger slashes your body into bloody fragments!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Rodger slashes your left foot into bloody fragments!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > cha mood wimpy
You do the best you can!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > You do the best you can!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > l
Mood changed to: Wimpy
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > On a Path
More trees become visible on the small meandering path, but they are
wilted and twisted reflections of their normal oak cousins. Light along
the path is slowly squeezed out by the looming branches of the trees.
Dead plants and leaves coat the ground below the trees, the smell of
decay is present in the air. The path begins to twist more to the east,
a grassy field stretches far out to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Rodger the Sheriff is here, fighting YOU! mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A draft horse is here.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
You try to stab Rodger, but he parries successfully.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Melayna narrates 'i smelling blight, less see if stuff comes'
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from Rodger who loses his balance and falls!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
You try to stab Rodger, but he parries successfully.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Rodger assumes an offensive striking posture.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Jaeris has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Jaeris tries to pierce Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Rodger sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Jaeris barely pierces Rodger's right leg.
Rodger slashes your body into bloody fragments!
Tein narrates 'kk me and jenda be up in a minute'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten > cha mood wimpy
flee

Meridius tells you 'I'm back!'
Gawaer has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Gawaer tries to strike Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Gawaer tries to strike Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
Jaeris barely pierces Rodger's left leg.
Rodger slashes your body into bloody fragments!
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rodger: Beaten >
Jaeris barely pierces Rodger's head.
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rodger: Critical >
Tein narrates 'blyster winding'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Rodger: Critical > Gawaer tries to strike Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
Jaeris pierces Rodger's body.
Rodger slashes your right hand into bloody fragments!
You barely stab Rodger's left leg.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!er: Critical >

You flee head over heels.
A Grassy Field
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You notice a lantern is hidden here.
A member of the Civil Watch stands guard warily.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > t gawaer go away
k rodger
You tell Gawaer 'go away'
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > k rodger
On a Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Gawaer Dyzar is here, fighting Jaeris, riding a gray palfrey.
Jaeris Padrino is here, fighting Rodger, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rodger the Sheriff is here, fighting Jaeris mending a weapon, riding a warhorse.
A draft horse is here.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You try to stab Rodger, but he deflects the blow.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - Rodger: Critical >
You stab Rodger's body hard.
Rodger tries to slash Jaeris, but he parries successfully.
Gawaer tries to strike Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Jaeris pierces Rodger's body.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - Rodger: Critical > cha mood brave

Tein narrates 'or wait'
k rodger
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - Rodger: Critical > Mood changed to: Brave
x
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - Rodger: Critical > You do the best you can!
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - Rodger: Critical > [get all corpse]
You don't have a corpse.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - Rodger: Critical > x

You stab Rodger's left leg.
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaeris: Hurt - Rodger: Critical > x
cha mood brave
x
You stab Rodger's left arm.
Rodger is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Gawaer tries to strike Jaeris, but he deflects the blow.
Jaeris pierces Rodger's body hard.
Rodger is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Rodger's death cry.
[get all corpse]
You get a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a silver shield badge bearing the arms of Tanchico from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a heron mark blade from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Rodger.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Rodger.
You get an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Rodger.
You get an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Rodger.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Rodger.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Rodger.

Rodger
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:41 am

Re: Two friends kicking it

Postby Rodger » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:49 pm

Ah fond memories :P

Best part of log is Rico tell - go thiefbane go!

hyzael
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Re: Two friends kicking it

Postby hyzael » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:11 pm

i think best part is gawaer randomly sending tell "dude.. I drunk" loool!

Rico
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Re: Two friends kicking it

Postby Rico » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:39 pm

We were actively killing Defenders at the time cause they killed Kolzak in Tear. =)


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests