a litle pk

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

a litle pk

Postby isabel » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:06 pm

nothing very special, i will just point out all the mistakes that Saif made, as he is new.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > look
where
kill $target$
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Blight
Varcoz - The Blight
Saif - The Blight

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill $target$

Saif says 'naa they can hit'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > nar also plz can i zerk
You narrate 'also plz can i zerk'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.


* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whine
You whine pitifully.

look
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > where
kill $target$
Saif narrates 'if you do you'll see the other afk people come back' <-- WHO is this guy? Does he even play this game??
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything
except the stunted growths rising about you.
Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you
can see the Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Blight
Varcoz - The Blight
Saif - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
look
They aren't here.

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Blight
Varcoz - The Blight
Saif - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > nar then they shall die too
look
You narrate 'then they shall die too' <-- strong RP!

where
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - The Blight
Varcoz - The Blight
Saif - The Blight

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > change mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > look
Mood changed to: Wimpy

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
Varcoz leaves north riding an armored black stallion.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.
*Ghraak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Hadrin* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Hadrin* tries to blast Saif, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* slices your right foot hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > bash

Saif intercepts *Cruoris*'s attack on his mount.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > Varcoz narrates '1n'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > -=
Saif narrates 'on'

+
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Saif, but he parries successfully.
Saif strikes *Hadrin*'s body hard.
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Saif leaves south riding a warhorse.

*+=
Varcoz has arrived from the north, riding an armored black stallion.
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Varcoz slashes *Cruoris*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > bash

Saif has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Saif tickles *Hadrin*'s body with his strike.
*Hadrin* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash!
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Hadrin* tries to blast Saif, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Saif leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he parries successfully.
*Ghraak* slices your body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Saif has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Hadrin* tries to blast Saif, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Cruoris* avoids being bashed by Varcoz who loses his balance and falls!

-=+*
*Hadrin* tries to blast Saif, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

*+=- -=
As *Ghraak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Varcoz assumes an offensive striking posture.
*Hadrin* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Gretchen tells you '<3'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > bash

*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Saif avoids being bashed by *Hadrin* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Cruoris* looks at Varcoz.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > -=
*Cruoris* avoids being bashed by Varcoz who loses his balance and falls!

+*
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Ghraak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Hadrin* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Varcoz looks at *Cruoris*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body hard.
Varcoz tries to slash *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Saif avoids being bashed by *Hadrin* who loses his balance and falls!

l ghraak
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Ghraak has a few scratches.

*Ghraak* is using:
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> an inky black cloak (ragged)
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Saif strikes *Hadrin*'s right leg.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.

look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > bash
Varcoz sends *Cruoris* sprawling with a powerful bash!
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
Lord Saif the Unifier is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
General Varcoz Martell is here, fighting Cruoris, riding an armored black stallion.
*Cruoris* is sitting here.
*Hadrin* is here, fighting Saif.
*Ghraak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
You try to scythe *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.
Varcoz slashes *Cruoris*'s right leg very hard.
*Ghraak* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Hadrin* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > bash

*Hadrin* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > -=+*
Varcoz slashes *Cruoris*'s right hand hard.
*Hadrin* blasts Saif's head into bloody fragments!
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > bash

*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* slices your right foot hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif strikes *Hadrin*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Varcoz sends *Cruoris* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Varcoz slashes *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
*Ghraak* slices your left leg very hard.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust.
Varcoz stops using a pale steel longsword.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Varcoz draws a curved clear dagger from a red tabard with a vivid red cloak with a flash of
steel.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > -=+
Saif sends *Hadrin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

**+=
Saif strikes *Hadrin*'s body.
Varcoz pierces *Cruoris*'s body very hard.

-
Varcoz pierces *Cruoris*'s body hard.

-=
As *Ghraak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Varcoz sheathes a curved clear dagger into a red tabard with a vivid red cloak.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Varcoz wields a pale steel longsword.
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > sta

Saif strikes *Hadrin*'s left leg hard.
Varcoz tries to slash *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Varcoz narrates 'he beat'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > Do you
not consider fighting as standing?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > -=+**
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.

+=-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

-
Varcoz sends *Cruoris* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
As *Ghraak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Saif sends *Hadrin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > bash

Saif strikes *Hadrin*'s right leg.
Varcoz slashes *Cruoris*'s left leg hard.
Varcoz stops using a pale steel longsword.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Varcoz draws a curved clear dagger from a red tabard with a vivid red cloak with a flash of
steel.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > -
Varcoz pierces *Cruoris*'s head very hard.

=+*
Saif strikes *Hadrin*'s left arm very hard.
Varcoz pierces *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
*Ghraak* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

*+=-
Varcoz sheathes a curved clear dagger into a red tabard with a vivid red cloak.

-
Varcoz wields a pale steel longsword.

=
Your bash at *Ghraak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
Varcoz narrates 'crit'
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched >
*Cruoris* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Scratched > nar ghraak/me dodging bashes

You scythe *Ghraak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > You narrate 'ghraak/me dodging bashes'

look
bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Varcoz slashes *Ghraak*'s body very hard.
*Frenzy* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Frenzy* tries to slice Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Frenzy* is here, fighting Varcoz.
Lord Saif the Unifier is here, fighting Hadrin, riding a warhorse.
General Varcoz Martell is here, fighting Ghraak, riding an armored black stallion.
*Hadrin* is here, fighting Saif.
*Ghraak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Hadrin* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash!
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Cruoris* barely pierces your right leg.
*Frenzy* tries to slice Varcoz, but he parries successfully.
Varcoz slashes *Ghraak*'s left leg very hard.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s right leg very hard.
*Hadrin* blasts Saif's right arm into bloody fragments! <-- Who IS this guy? Is he even eqed??
*Hadrin* tries to blast Saif, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Varcoz assumes a defensive striking posture.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Frenzy* now follows *Ghraak*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Cruoris* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Frenzy* tries to slice Varcoz, but he parries successfully.
Varcoz tries to slash *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > bash

*Frenzy* is now a member of *Ghraak*'s group.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Varcoz panics, and attempts to flee!
*Hadrin* leaves east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > Varcoz leaves east riding an armored black stallion.
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body.

-=+*
*Frenzy* tries to slice Saif, but he parries successfully.
*Ghraak* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
Varcoz narrates 'off?' <-- NO! I am winning!

*+=- -=
Your bash at *Ghraak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif sends *Frenzy* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s right leg hard.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s right foot hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif narrates 'oh thats a new name'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > look
stat
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Lord Saif the Unifier is here, fighting Frenzy, riding a warhorse.
*Frenzy* is sitting here.
*Ghraak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > You are a 275 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 58.6 lbs, very light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 166, Dodging bonus: 78, Parrying bonus: 149
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 50 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 70% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif narrates 'yeah go well'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Frenzy* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > nar we sittl winning?

*Frenzy* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to scythe *Ghraak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak:
Wounded >
Varcoz has arrived from the east, riding an armored black stallion.
Varcoz leaves south riding an armored black stallion.
Corath narrates 'need me back n?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > bash
You narrate 'we sittl winning?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > -=+**+
*Frenzy* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ghraak* slices your body very hard.

change mood wimpy
f
=-east
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
*Hadrin* is standing here.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Saif narrates 'we well isa'

south
south
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > notice
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Varcoz narrates 'isa u ok?' <-- So weird to nto be the person with low hps :P
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > west
south
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > nar coming
north
You narrate 'coming'

....


* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > By the Apple Trees
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A baby lizard scampers about.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Weak light filters through the hazy sky as the sun rises.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > notice
look
kill $target$
kill $target$
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > `
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is in excellent condition.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander is fresh.

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

look
where
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Varcoz - Path to the Old Monastery
Isabel - By the Deserted Well
Saif - By the Deserted Well

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Varcoz has arrived from the south, riding an armored black stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > nar yeah am well
x
You narrate 'yeah am well'

look
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > nar sorry ent was blocked
look
where
You narrate 'sorry ent was blocked'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Varcoz - By the Deserted Well
Isabel - By the Deserted Well
Saif - By the Deserted Well

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > dia varcoz
look
where
Varcoz has some small wounds and bruises.

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Varcoz - By the Deserted Well
Isabel - By the Deserted Well
Saif - By the Deserted Well

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > dia saif
Saif looks pretty hurt.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > te only u low for us i think
Varcoz looks at you.
[tell saif]
You tell Saif 'only u low for us i think' <-- Let me give him some pk advice so he can learn

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > te be careful!
look
where
[tell saif]
You tell Saif 'be careful!'

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A large stone well is here.
General Varcoz Martell is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Saif the Unifier is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Varcoz - By the Deserted Well
Isabel - By the Deserted Well
Saif - By the Deserted Well

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Varcoz says 'cru was crit'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > kill $target$

*Ghraak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Frenzy* has arrived from the north.
*Hadrin* has arrived from the north.
*Frenzy* tries to slice Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > *Cruoris* tries to pierce Saif, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s head.
*Hadrin* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt > *Hadrin* blasts your body hard.
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's right leg.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Ghraak* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s left arm hard.
Saif tries to strike *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Saif, but he parries successfully.
Varcoz barely slashes *Frenzy*'s body.
*Frenzy* tries to slice Varcoz, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > bash
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > -=+**+
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's right leg with its hit.
Saif tries to strike *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Saif, but he parries successfully.

=
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
Varcoz sends *Frenzy* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
*Cruoris* leaves north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Hurt >
The ancient tree hits Ghraak's body.
The ancient tree barely tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.
*Hadrin* blasts your left foot hard.
*Ghraak* slices your body very hard.
Varcoz slashes *Frenzy*'s body.
*Cruoris* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif tries to strike *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Hadrin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Hadrin* leaves south.
*Hadrin* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
The ancient tree hits Ghraak's body hard.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
*Ghraak* slices your body very hard.
Varcoz barely slashes *Frenzy*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > Varcoz intercepts *Hadrin*'s attack on his mount.
*Hadrin* tries to blast Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

-=+**+=
*Cruoris* avoids being bashed by Saif who loses his balance and falls!

-
The ancient tree barely tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Saif, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree barely tickles Ghraak's right arm with its hit.
*Frenzy* tries to slice Varcoz, but he parries successfully.

-=
As *Ghraak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Varcoz panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > bash

Varcoz leaves south riding an armored black stallion.
*Ghraak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Hadrin* blasts the ancient tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's right leg with its hit.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce Saif, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* slices your head hard.
Varcoz has arrived from the south, riding an armored black stallion.
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Frenzy* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Varcoz slashes *Cruoris*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Hadrin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > *Hadrin* leaves north.


*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

-=+
Saif sends *Cruoris* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Saif strikes *Cruoris*'s right leg very hard.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he deflects the blow.
*Ghraak* gazes deeply at the ancient tree...
The ancient tree looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
*Ghraak* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
*Hadrin* has arrived from the north.

*
*Hadrin* tries to blast Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.

+=-
Varcoz stops using a pale steel longsword.


Varcoz draws a curved clear dagger from a red tabard with a vivid red cloak with a flash of
steel.

-=
Your bash at *Ghraak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Varcoz assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Cruoris* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Varcoz pierces *Hadrin*'s body.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree hits Ghraak's body.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s left foot very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif strikes *Ghraak*'s left foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Varcoz barely pierces *Hadrin*'s head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Frenzy* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Hadrin* sends Varcoz sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif intercepts *Frenzy*'s attack on his mount.
*Frenzy* tries to slice Saif, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

change mood brave
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Cruoris* pierces your right leg.
Saif strikes *Ghraak*'s left arm hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's left arm.
*Hadrin* blasts Varcoz's right leg hard.
The ancient tree barely tickles Ghraak's body with its hit.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body very hard.
Saif assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > bash

Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif leaves south riding a warhorse.
Saif narrates 'brb'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > -=
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's body.
*Hadrin* blasts Varcoz's body hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
*Ghraak* slices your right leg hard.

**
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

+
*Cruoris* leaves north.

=
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body.

-
Varcoz pierces *Hadrin*'s right leg.


Varcoz assumes a defensive striking posture.

-=
As *Ghraak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
*Frenzy* tries to slice Saif, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's right hand.
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he parries successfully.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Ghraak* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif sends *Frenzy* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded > *Hadrin* sends Varcoz sprawling with a powerful bash!

-=
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s left leg very hard.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.
*Hadrin* blasts Varcoz's body extremely hard.
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
The day has begun.

+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Ghraak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Wounded >
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body.
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's right leg.
*Hadrin* blasts Varcoz's body hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Ghraak's left foot.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s right leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
*Cruoris* barely pierces your right foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
Saif leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
*Frenzy* slices Varcoz's head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered > nar ghraak batt
bash
*Cruoris* pierces your body.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's left leg with its hit.
*Hadrin* tries to blast Varcoz, but he parries successfully.
The ancient tree mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of it.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body very hard.
Saif has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You narrate 'ghraak batt'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
*Hadrin* avoids being bashed by Varcoz who loses his balance and falls!
*Frenzy* sends Varcoz sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
*Frenzy* slices Varcoz's left arm.
*Cruoris* pierces your right arm.
The ancient tree hits Hadrin's right arm.
The ancient tree mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of it.
*Ghraak* slices your right leg.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered > bash
-=+*
Saif sends *Frenzy* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+=
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's head with its hit.
Varcoz barely pierces *Hadrin*'s body.
*Hadrin* blasts Varcoz's right arm.
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he deflects the blow.

-
Saif narrates 'how you doing so far?' <-- Good that he checks in here

-=
Your bash at *Ghraak* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s head extremely hard.
*Cruoris* pierces your right arm.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Ghraak's left arm.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
Varcoz sends *Hadrin* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
Saif leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered > nar winning like you wouldnt believe
bash
Saif has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
You narrate 'winning like you wouldnt believe' <-- If you are confident, you can do anything

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered >
*Ghraak* intercepts Saif's attack on his mount.
Saif strikes *Ghraak*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Battered > Saif strikes *Ghraak*'s body
hard.
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Frenzy* tries to slice Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* barely pierces your right foot.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's head with its hit.
Varcoz pierces *Hadrin*'s body.
The ancient tree hits Ghraak's head.
*Ghraak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ghraak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Varcoz narrates 'ok'

-=+**+
Varcoz barely pierces *Hadrin*'s body.
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body hard.

=-
*Ghraak* tries to slice Saif, but he deflects the blow.

-
The ancient tree tickles Frenzy's body with its hit.
*Frenzy* slices Varcoz's head.
*Cruoris* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's body with its hit.
Varcoz barely pierces *Hadrin*'s body.

=
Your bash at *Cruoris* sends him sprawling! <-- Considered zerking here, but was slow

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Beaten >
Varcoz pierces *Hadrin*'s body.
Saif sends *Frenzy* sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar let me buff , he beat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Beaten >
*Ghraak* tries to slice Saif, but he deflects the blow.
Saif strikes *Frenzy*'s body hard.
The ancient tree hits Frenzy's right arm.
You scythe *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's left arm.
Varcoz pierces *Hadrin*'s left arm hard.
*Ghraak* sends Saif sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- Uh ohhh
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical >
Varcoz panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical >
Varcoz leaves south riding an armored black stallion.
Varcoz has arrived from the south, riding an armored black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical > You narrate 'let me buff , he beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical > be

Varcoz tries to pierce *Ghraak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical >
*Hadrin* sends Varcoz sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- ee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical > [change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical >
*Hadrin* blasts the ancient tree's crown into bloody fragments!
*Frenzy* slices Saif's body into bloody fragments!
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!
*Ghraak* slices Saif's body into bloody fragments! <-- This guy going to die
The ancient tree tickles Frenzy's right leg with its hit.
You scythe *Cruoris*'s head extremely hard.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical >
*Frenzy* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical >
Corath narrates 'i'm chilling df if you need me.'
*Frenzy* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Cruoris: Critical >
*Cruoris* leaves south. <-- cry

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Saif leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Hadrin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill $target$
bash

*Hadrin* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You scythe *Ghraak*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Ghraak: Beaten >
A spotted horse has arrived from the south.
The ancient tree tickles Ghraak's left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
The ancient tree tickles Ghraak's head with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Ghraak's right arm.
*Ghraak* slices Varcoz's head hard.

-=+*
*Hadrin* has arrived from the north.

*+=
Varcoz sheathes a curved clear dagger into a red tabard with a vivid red cloak.
Saif narrates 'youre kiling me'

-
Varcoz wields a pale steel longsword.


Varcoz panics, and attempts to flee!

-=
The ancient tree tickles Ghraak's right leg with its hit.
The ancient tree tries to hit Ghraak, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s right foot hard.
*Ghraak* tries to slice Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.
Varcoz slashes *Ghraak*'s body hard.
Varcoz leaves north riding an armored black stallion.
Corath narrates 'got flocked though'
Your bash at *Ghraak* sends him sprawling! <-- Maybe ...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Critical >
Varcoz has arrived from the north, riding an armored black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Critical >
Varcoz slashes *Hadrin*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Critical >
*Hadrin* tries to blast Varcoz, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree mounts an attack against Ghraak, but weak nerves get the better of it.
The ancient tree hits Ghraak's body.
You scythe *Ghraak*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Critical > nar bashed zerk crit
You scythe *Ghraak*'s body very hard.
Saif has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You narrate 'bashed zerk crit'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
Varcoz sends *Hadrin* sprawling with a powerful bash! <-- MAYBE
*Ghraak* intercepts Saif's attack on his mount.
Saif strikes *Ghraak*'s right leg hard.
*Ghraak* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ghraak: Critical > Saif strikes *Ghraak*'s right leg into bloody
fragments!
*Ghraak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ghraak*'s death cry.
The ancient tree hits Hadrin's right arm.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Varcoz slashes *Hadrin*'s body.
You scythe *Hadrin*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Beaten > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Beaten > kill $target$

Varcoz stops using a pale steel longsword.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Beaten > bash
A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves south.
Varcoz draws a curved clear dagger from a red tabard with a vivid red cloak with a flash of
steel.
Saif strikes a shadow stallion's right arm into bloody fragments! <-- Who is this GUY??
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Beaten >
You scythe *Hadrin*'s body very hard.
Varcoz pierces *Hadrin*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical >
Saif swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit him.
Saif tries to strike a shadow stallion, but it deflects the blow.
You scythe *Hadrin*'s right foot.
The ancient tree barely tickles Hadrin's right hand with its hit.
The ancient tree barely hits Hadrin's right hand.
Varcoz pierces *Hadrin*'s left arm.

kill $target$
kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh -
Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical >
Saif narrates 'loot'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
kill $target$
Saif gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a scimitar with a hilt of twisted iron from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a backpack from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a gold ring from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets a gold ring from the corpse of Ghraak.
Saif gets an oilstone from the corpse of Ghraak.
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > Beads of cold sweat emerge from Saif's face!
Saif doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale. <-- Now he's fallen sick somehow. Who is this guy??

Saif drops an inky black cloak.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > kill $target$
Varcoz barely pierces *Hadrin*'s head.
Saif panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Varcoz: Wounded - Hadrin: Critical > kill $target$
A shadow stallion tries to hit Saif, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe *Hadrin*'s body hard.
The ancient tree tickles Hadrin's right leg with its hit.
*Hadrin* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
The ancient tree hits Hadrin's body.
*Hadrin* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hadrin*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

Then Frenzy hagged or zerked and died.

Lea
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: a litle pk

Postby Lea » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Combo Isabel is so cocky


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darlana and 6 guests