end of some regular pk

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
isabel
Posts: 487
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

end of some regular pk

Postby isabel » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:01 pm

in two minds about posting this because it's pretty regular stuff, but i guess for whoever is addicted like me and likes to read pk logs.

had been ld mire and came back to this:

Reconnecting.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > look
where
stat
Northern End of a Blighted Mire
The mire becomes steadily more solid as it approaches a large outcropping
of purple gneiss, cutting off all access. A massive crevice splits the
rock, filled with crumbled stones which have fallen from above.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A determined soldier patrols the border.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Northern End of a Blighted Mire

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > You are a 275 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 71.6 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 7, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 81% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Weir narrates 'fol up'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Weir narrates 'we on 5'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Mattimeo narrates 'am allw elbow'

* R
HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Mattimeo narrates 'with a warhorse for galf =P'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Weir narrates 'how we doing'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Kendall narrates '4n elbow now matt'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Galfrey narrates 'im low batt'

* R HP:Battered
MV:Fresh >
Mattimeo narrates 'bashed dec'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Weir narrates 'im slowly dropping'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Kendall narrates 'i winning'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Argand narrates 'you better be..'

* R
HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Weir narrates 'still ok?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Mattimeo narrates 'buffing 2'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar oh brt
sta
You narrate 'oh brt'

notice
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > south
south
You are already standing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Entering a Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > A Thick Muddy Blighted Mire
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A brittle chunk of yellow crystal has formed here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here,
vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
Weir narrates 'cru batt'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar sorry was afk
south
You narrate 'sorry was afk'

east
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
east
Edge of the Bog
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

....

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Mattimeo.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a
bloodstock stallion.
Galfrey al'Zaran is here, fighting Puddles.
*Decrepit* is here, fighting Kendall.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Puddles* is here, fighting Galfrey.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > bash

Weir starts barreling down on *Cruoris*, a dark blue tasseled spear aimed at his chest.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to pound *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > -=change mood wimpy
+
*Cruoris* pierces your left leg.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Mattimeo's body with his pierce.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
*Decrepit* pounds Kendall's body very hard.
Weir strikes *Cruoris*'s body very hard.

f
*
Mattimeo panics, and attempts to flee!

notice
look
Cancelled.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > z

*Cruoris* pierces your left foot.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he dodges the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Mattimeo's left arm with his pierce.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Cruoris: Battered > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

kill $target$
You flee head over heels.
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Dying Plains in the Blight
These plains squish in a disgusting manner with even the slightest
pressure. A small and faint ooze leaks from the ground where too much
weight creates furrows in the ground. To the east the Blight appears lusher
and riper, although the death and decay that permeates the air here is
replaced there by a sickly sweet odor that is no more healthy.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
*Kamika* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar sorry
z
You narrate 'sorry'

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Kamika* leaves east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > z
bash
A rat starts following you.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is here, fighting Kamika, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
*Kamika* is here, fighting Mattimeo.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Kendall.
Galfrey al'Zaran is here, fighting Puddles.
*Decrepit* is here, fighting Kendall.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Puddles* is here, fighting Galfrey.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is standing here, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A rat has arrived from the west.
Weir strikes *Kamika*'s right leg very hard.
*Kamika* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You pound *Kamika*'s head very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mattimeo: Battered - Kamika: Critical > -
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kendall, but he parries successfully.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he deflects the blow.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
*Decrepit* pounds Kendall's body hard.

=
*Kamika* leaves north.

+**north
+
Weir leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Mattimeo leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse leaves north.

=north
north
-
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he parries successfully.

Cancelled.
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is standing here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the south.
Mattimeo narrates 'kam beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > north
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > south
south
south
z
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A rat has arrived from the north.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of an Ahf'frait trolloc is lying here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is here, fighting Cruoris, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is here, fighting Cruoris, riding a
battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Cruoris* is here, fighting Mattimeo.
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Kendall.
Galfrey al'Zaran is here, fighting Puddles.
*Decrepit* is here, fighting Kendall.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a warhorse.
*Puddles* is here, fighting Galfrey.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You pound *Cruoris*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris: Beaten > You pound *Cruoris*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* tickles Mattimeo's body with his pierce.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he dodges the attack.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
*Decrepit* pounds Kendall's left arm hard.

-
*Cruoris* avoids being bashed by Weir who loses his balance and falls!

=+*
Mattimeo sends *Cruoris* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+=
Kendall sends *Decrepit* sprawling with a powerful bash!

- be
Cancelled.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Mattimeo blasts *Cruoris*'s body hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
Kendall smites *Decrepit*'s body very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris: Beaten >
Weir clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris: Beaten >
Weir strikes *Cruoris*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris: Beaten >
Weir assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris: Beaten >
Weir strikes *Cruoris*'s head very hard.
You pound *Cruoris*'s right leg very hard.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!
Mattimeo blasts *Cruoris*'s body very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he deflects the blow.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
Kendall smites *Decrepit*'s head hard.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh -
Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris:
Critical >
Kendall narrates 'dec beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh -
Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris: Critical >
A Ko'bal trolloc barely pierces Kendall's left leg.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mattimeo: Battered - Cruoris: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$

*Cruoris* leaves north.
*Cruoris* has arrived from the north.
Weir tries to strike *Cruoris*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill $target$
You pound *Cruoris*'s body hard.
*Cruoris* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Weir: Battered - Cruoris: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Weir: Battered - Cruoris: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Weir: Battered - Cruoris: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Weir: Battered - Cruoris: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!
*Decrepit* panics, and attempts to flee!

kill $target$
kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Weir: Battered - Cruoris: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Decrepit* leaves north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Weir: Battered - Cruoris: Critical > kill $target$
You try to pound *Cruoris*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cruoris* pierces Weir's left leg.
Weir strikes *Cruoris*'s left leg very hard.
*Cruoris* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cruoris*'s death cry.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kendall, but he parries successfully.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
You pound a Ko'bal trolloc's body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Hurt > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Hurt > You pound a Ko'bal
trolloc's right leg very hard.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
Weir gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a small leather sheath from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a small leather sheath from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a sharp, red stone dagger from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a backpack from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a pelt of black wolfskin matted with blood from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a small silver amulet engraved with ravens from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Cruoris.
Weir gets an oilstone from the corpse of Cruoris.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Hurt > You do the best you can!
Mattimeo blasts a Ko'bal trolloc's right foot extremely hard.
Weir strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded > nar zerk on mob
You narrate 'zerk on mob'

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Wounded >
You pound a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
Kendall smites a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce Kendall, but he parries successfully.
*Puddles* swiftly dodges Galfrey's attempt to pierce him.
*Puddles* tries to stab Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
Mattimeo panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Battered >
Mattimeo leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

-=+
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Kendall's left leg with his pierce.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
*Puddles* stabs Galfrey's left arm.
Galfrey panics, and attempts to flee!
Galfrey leaves south.

*
Weir sends a Ko'bal trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

*+=-
Weir strikes a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg into bloody fragments!
Kendall smites a Ko'bal trolloc's head into bloody fragments!


Mattimeo has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

-=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten >
*Puddles* barely stabs Mattimeo's right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Beaten >
*Puddles* barely stabs Mattimeo's body.
You pound a Ko'bal trolloc's right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendall: Wounded - a Ko'bal trolloc: Critical >
Galfrey pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a Ko'bal trolloc: Critical >
Galfrey pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ko'bal trolloc's death cry.
*Puddles* tickles Mattimeo's body with his stab.
Galfrey tries to pierce *Puddles*, but he dodges the attack.
Kendall smites *Puddles*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill $target$
bash
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Puddles* avoids being bashed by Mattimeo who loses his balance and falls!
Weir tries to strike *Puddles*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > north
kill $target$
Weir tries to strike *Puddles*, but he deflects the blow.
Galfrey pierces *Puddles*'s body hard.
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A rat has arrived from the south.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > north
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A rat has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

Some spam..then GK spam

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The stonegate is opened from the other side.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > p
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$
You try to pound *Puddles*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > Ok.
Puddles calls for the stonegate to be opened.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$

*Puddles* stabs your right leg.
You try to pound *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
*Puddles* tickles your left leg with his stab.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > You do the best you can!

p
kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!
Weir has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Galfrey has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!
Weir tries to strike *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
You do the best you can!
*Puddles* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
p
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
Weir strikes *Puddles*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
You try to pound *Puddles*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
kill $target$
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Puddles: Critical > kill $target$
You pound *Puddles*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Puddles* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puddles*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.
Weir leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Galfrey leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.
Weir has arrived from the north, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Galfrey has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Galfrey leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Puddles.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir narrates 'rip'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > g

Weir gets ten gold crowns from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets twenty gold crowns from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets sixteen copper pennys from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a water skin from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a belt with a horned skull buckle from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a set of steel sai from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a red tabard with a vivid red cloak from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a white hart pendant from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets an exquisite onyx dagger in a silver chain from the corpse of Puddles.
Weir gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Puddles.

change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You get a gold ring from the corpse of Puddles.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Puddles.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Puddles.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
You try to calm down, but can't.

change mood wimpy
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You try to calm down, but can't.
Weir strikes a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.
A rat stops following you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.
Mattimeo narrates 'nice'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > aw 0
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 207 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood brave
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.
Weir assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Galfrey leaves west riding a warhorse.

inv
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You are carrying:
an oilstone
[2] a gold ring

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
kill $target$
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Puddles is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You notice a blue orb is hidden here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

stat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You are a 275 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.3 lbs and wearing 71.6 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 182, Dodging bonus: 7, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 81% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill $target$
kill $target$
They aren't here.

kill $target$
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > kill $target$
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They
aren't here.
Mattimeo narrates 'galf did
you get that warhorse?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
The raven master bellows 'IfhEOy vRc J\iSmCi ye nxl`foHh xQ EhtOKaM[XAf'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > nar still need block?
z
You narrate 'still need block?'

l e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > o

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > It's already open!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > change mood wimpy
change mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Galfrey narrates 'yes'
Weir narrates 'think the rest
in'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

tt
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Mattimeo narrates 'sweet'

-=+
Some obvious recent bloody traces of a Trolloc leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Silenoz leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Kamika leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Kamika leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of Kamika leaving north.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Morgael leaving west.
Some clear almost day-old tracks of Decrepit leaving east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar i want to get the low crit guy
x
You narrate 'i want to get the low crit guy'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > x
No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar come back gk?
x
inv
You narrate 'come back gk?'

x
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You are carrying:
an oilstone
[2] a gold ring

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
No-one by that name here.
Mattimeo narrates 'i got pick'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir narrates 'which one was low crit?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar kanika or so
You narrate 'kanika or so'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > whois kanika
No-one by that name.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
Mattimeo has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Galfrey has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Kendall has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Galfrey puts the severed head of Puddles the Trolloc slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > give all weir
You give an oilstone to Weir.
Weir seems to have his hands full.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > whois kamika
Kamika the Wolfish Trolloc is a level 47 trolloc.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > put all pack
You put a gold ring in a backpack.
You put a gold ring in a backpack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Variable 'xp' is set to: kamika
xx kamika
3
You stop riding him.


* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Galfrey looks at you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > notice

Weir says 'lol'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
q
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
*Kamika* is standing here.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Kamika* barely pounds your right arm.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > east
q
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten >
You try to pound *Kamika*, but he parries successfully.
A hooved trolloc joins Kamika's fight!
The burly trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
*Kamika* tickles your body with his pound.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

bnar is gk

You flee head over heels.
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Puddles is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Galfrey al'Zaran is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is standing here, riding a battle-trained
Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > q
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
They aren't here.
Weir says 'cru had 21 knives in pack'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > q
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
*Kamika* is standing here.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You pound *Kamika*'s right arm hard.
*Kamika* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > nar gk

*Kamika* tickles your head with his pound.
A hooved trolloc joins Kamika's fight!
The burly trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
You pound *Kamika*'s right arm very hard.
*Kamika* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > f
You narrate 'gk'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > q
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
A large black rat tickles your body with its hit.
A red-eyed raven leaves north.
A huge darkhound joins a large black rat's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a huge darkhound's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves your body.
A huge darkhound tickles your body with its hit.
You pound a large black rat's head into bloody fragments!
A large black rat tickles your right leg with its hit.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a large black rat: Battered > f
f
q
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Old Stables
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A massive battering ram adorned with shields and moving on wheels is here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A group of grizzly trollocs are here.
A cruel grizzly trolloc is here cracking his whip.
[flee ]
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
*Kamika* is standing here.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Kamika* tickles your body with his pound.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten > q

You pound *Kamika*'s left leg.
*Kamika* panics, and attempts to flee!
A hooved trolloc joins Kamika's fight!
The burly trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc joins a muzzled trolloc's fight!
A huge darkhound has arrived from the east.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Kamika: Beaten >
*Kamika* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hooved trolloc: Healthy > f
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hooved trolloc: Healthy > q
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Puddles is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Kamika* is here, fighting Mattimeo.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Galfrey al'Zaran is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is here, fighting Kamika, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is here, fighting Kamika, riding a
battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings.
You pound *Kamika*'s left leg hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Mattimeo: Battered - Kamika: Critical >
*Kamika* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Kamika* has arrived from the west.
Galfrey pierces *Kamika*'s left leg.
*Kamika* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kendall smites *Kamika*'s body extremely hard.

q
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir strikes *Kamika*'s right leg very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Mattimeo blasts *Kamika*'s right arm hard.
*Kamika* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You pound *Kamika*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Kamika* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kamika*'s death cry.

kill $target$
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar rip

Mattimeo gets a bubbling draught from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a piece of sandstone from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a shattered arm from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets ten copper pennys from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a pair of thin metal boots from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a set of oiled chainmail leggings from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a water skin from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a brightly-colored sash from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a metal banded cudgel from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a pair of steel-backed gauntlets from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a set of chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a thick mail shirt from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets a crested helm from the corpse of Kamika.
Mattimeo gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Kamika.
Galfrey leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Kamika.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You narrate 'rip'


Mattimeo narrates 'lmao'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > ride 2.warlander
sc
You start riding him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You have 241(414) hit and 143(149) movement points.
You have scored 107353632 experience points and 1100 quest points.
You need 1146368 exp to level and -100 qp to rank.
You have amassed 134 Turn points to date.
You have played 43 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.
Weir says 'was about to hi t inside'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir snickers softly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > g
The corpse of Kamika seems to be empty.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Mattimeo falls down laughing.

notice

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > smile
You smile happily.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Galfrey says 'that all of em?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Kendall says 'silenoz'

z
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir says 'still 2 alive'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > say let's kill him too
You say 'let's kill him too'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Variable 'xp' is set to: silenoz
xx silenoz

Galfrey nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > inv
You are carrying:
Nothing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Kendall says 'decerpeit was beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir says 'dont think they went keep'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Weir assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Mattimeo puts some coins in a backpack.
Mattimeo puts some coins in a backpack.

al 00 kill decrepit
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > say i check
change mood wimpy
You say 'i check'

east
east
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A burly trolloc stands here, eyeing the surroundings.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
north
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

stat
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > north
A hooved trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
A hooved trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A wolfish trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A hooded myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Dha'vol trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
You are a 275 year old female human warrior.
Your height is 5 feet, 2 inches, and you weigh 120.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 71.8 lbs, light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:17 Dex:17 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 159, Dodging bonus: 7, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Shadow
Your armor absorbs about 81% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hooved trolloc: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hooved trolloc: Scratched > north
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hooved trolloc: Scratched > f

A Dha'vol trolloc barely crushes your left arm.
A hooded myrddraal hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A hooded myrddraal slashes your left hand.
A wolfish trolloc tickles your head with its crush.
A hooved trolloc barely cleaves your left arm.
You pound a hooved trolloc's body very hard.
A hooved trolloc barely cleaves your right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hooved trolloc: Hurt > north
north
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a hooved trolloc: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [3]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > north

Kendall narrates 'nothing zone' <-- boo

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
north
north
A Pile of Decaying Skeletons
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > south
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.

west
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
oakdoor seems to be closed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The oakdoor seems to be closed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar ahh

Kendall narrates 'bah just as i nar'

south
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
west
You narrate 'ahh'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the west.
A hooved trolloc barely tickles your body with his cleave.
A beaked trolloc joins a hooved trolloc's fight!
A beaked trolloc tickles your left leg with his pierce.
You pound a hooved trolloc's body hard.
A hooved trolloc tickles your left leg with his cleave.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a hooved trolloc: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a hooved trolloc: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - a hooved trolloc: Scratched > west
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Mattimeo narrates 'lmao'
Weir has arrived from the west, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > north
west

Weir leaves west riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

west
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > west
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The oakdoor seems to be closed.
Kendall narrates 'zone now lol'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The oakdoor seems to be closed.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The oakdoor seems to be closed.
Weir narrates 'is gk'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the south.
A beaked trolloc has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > look
east
A beaked trolloc tickles your body with his pierce.
The Courtyard
Rotting wood lie in heaps amongst the rubble from the crumbling walls. Harmless
snakes slither over the rocks to disappear in their holes. To the north a pile
of skeletons lies in a large heap and to the east is a well.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A beaked trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A hooved trolloc is here, fighting YOU!
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a beaked trolloc: Scratched >
You pound a beaked trolloc's right foot very hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a beaked trolloc's fight!
A wolfish trolloc joins a beaked trolloc's fight!
A red-eyed raven leaves north.
A beaked trolloc barely tickles your right leg with his pierce.
A hooved trolloc cleaves your left arm.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a beaked trolloc: Hurt > south
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a beaked trolloc: Hurt > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - a beaked trolloc: Hurt > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

q

You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Decaying Skeletons
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > They aren't here.

south
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the south.
A beaked trolloc has arrived from the south.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the south.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A black flame dances here in midair.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
An aging weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > south
west
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A large rat, as black as coal, stares at you from the shadows.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

west
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > q
The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains your energy!
Entrance to the Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The Gatekeep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper is here, fighting Decrepit, riding a
battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Decrepit* is here, fighting Weir.
A Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting Weir.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Weir.
The burly trolloc is here, fighting Weir.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Weir.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Weir.
A muzzled trolloc is here, fighting Weir.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The raven master bellows 'utnq[V SIw QiyyYmC `` afKMTsDI lY e`?_YgMnvap'
They aren't here.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > kill $target$
kill $target$

The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > bash


The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You pound *Decrepit*'s left leg hard.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Wounded - Decrepit: Wounded > You do the best you can!
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Wounded - Decrepit: Wounded >

The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Weir: Wounded - Decrepit: Wounded >
You pound *Decrepit*'s body.
A muzzled trolloc tickles your head with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves Weir's body.
Weir swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Weir, but he parries successfully.
The burly trolloc crushes Weir's body.
A huge darkhound tickles Weir's head with its hit.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Weir, but he parries successfully.
*Decrepit* pounds Weir's head.
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


-
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


=
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

+
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


*
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


*
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


+
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

=
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


-
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* avoids being bashed by Weir who loses his balance and falls!

-
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your head with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your body.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your right leg.
A muzzled trolloc tickles your right leg with his cleave.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your body.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Weir, but he deflects the blow.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves Weir's left hand.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Weir, but he parries successfully.
The burly trolloc crushes Weir's body.
A huge darkhound barely hits Weir's head.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves Weir's body.
*Decrepit* pounds Weir's body.

=
Your bash at *Decrepit* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Weir: Battered - Decrepit: Wounded >
A hooved trolloc has arrived from the east.
A beaked trolloc has arrived from the east.
A wolfish trolloc has arrived from the east.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.

nabashed
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Weir: Battered - Decrepit: Wounded >
A muzzled trolloc growls menacingly.
A muzzled trolloc growls menacingly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Weir: Battered - Decrepit: Wounded > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!
Weir assumes a defensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Weir: Battered - Decrepit: Wounded >
A Dha'vol trolloc barely tickles your body with his crush.
A wolfish trolloc barely crushes your left leg.
A beaked trolloc barely tickles your left leg with his pierce.
A hooved trolloc barely cleaves your right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his slash.
A muzzled trolloc cleaves your right leg.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You pound *Decrepit*'s body.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Weir, but he parries successfully.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Weir, but he dodges the attack.
A muzzled trolloc tickles Weir's head with his cleave.
The burly trolloc crushes Weir's right leg hard.
A huge darkhound tickles Weir's right arm with its hit.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely cleaves Weir's left arm.
Weir strikes *Decrepit*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Weir: Beaten - Decrepit: Battered > o
It's already open!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Weir: Beaten - Decrepit: Battered >
A muzzled trolloc makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above Weir's head.
A muzzled trolloc wipes his boots in your face!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Beaten - Decrepit: Battered > nar open hit

Weir panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Weir: Beaten - Decrepit: Battered >
Weir leaves east riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Decrepit: Battered > bash
You narrate 'open hit'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Decrepit: Battered > *Decrepit* pounds your head.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your right leg with his crush.
A wolfish trolloc barely tickles your body with its crush.
A beaked trolloc barely tickles your left arm with his pierce.
A hooved trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slash.
A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your left leg.
You pound *Decrepit*'s body.


*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

-
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


=
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


+
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

*
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
Weir has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


The stonegate is opened from the other side.
Weir strikes *Decrepit*'s body.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


*
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

+
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


=
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
Galfrey has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

-
The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.


The stonegate is opened from the other side.
Galfrey barely pierces *Decrepit*'s right hand.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

-
Galfrey barely pierces *Decrepit*'s body.
Galfrey swiftly dodges a Dha'vol trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A huge darkhound tickles Galfrey's right arm with its hit.
The burly trolloc tries to crush Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
Galfrey swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Galfrey swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
Galfrey swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
*Decrepit* pounds your body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your body with his crush.
A wolfish trolloc barely crushes your body.
A beaked trolloc tickles your body with his pierce.
A hooved trolloc cleaves your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc tickles your body with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc tickles your left leg with his cleave.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The stonegate is opened from the other side.
*Decrepit* closes the stonegate.

=
Your bash at *Decrepit* sends him sprawling!
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Decrepit: Battered > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Decrepit: Battered > [flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!

nar lol am crit

Galfrey swiftly dodges a muzzled trolloc's attempt to cleave him.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
A muzzled trolloc tries to cleave Galfrey, but he deflects the blow.
The burly trolloc tries to crush Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Galfrey, but he parries successfully.
Galfrey pierces *Decrepit*'s body.
Weir strikes *Decrepit*'s left arm hard.
A Dha'vol trolloc tickles your left arm with his crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A wolfish trolloc barely tickles your head with its crush.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A beaked trolloc barely tickles your body with his pierce.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A hooved trolloc barely cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tickles your right arm with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left arm with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc tickles your body with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A muzzled trolloc barely cleaves your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You pound *Decrepit*'s right leg.
Galfrey barely pierces *Decrepit*'s right foot.
You flee head over heels.
In Front of the Castle
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
The corpse of Kamika is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of Puddles is lying here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
You notice a blue orb is hidden here.
A battle-trained Shienaran warlander stands here, vigilant of its surroundings, being ridden by
you.
Lord Kendall the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Mattimeo McGinty, Apprentice to Astolfo Gaidin is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You narrate 'lol am crit'
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > l e

Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Thestonegate is closed.
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo stops riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > nar someone hit

Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You narrate 'someone hit'

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > l e

Weir narrates 'hes beat'
The stonegate closes quietly.

o

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The stonegate is closed.
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > sc
Ok.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Gumps narrates 'where?'
Ok.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Mattimeo opens the stonegate.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 35(414) hit and 133(149) movement points.
You have scored 107354334 experience points and 1100 quest points.
You need 1145666 exp to level and -100 qp to rank.
You have amassed 134 Turn points to date.
You have played 43 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Cavalryman [Shienaran Lancer 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > o


It's already open!



* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
It's already open!
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Ok.
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > It's already open!
The stonegate closes quietly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Ok.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
It's already open!
Galfrey has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
It's already open!
Mattimeo leaves east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >

It's already open!
*Decrepit* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
It's already open!
Kendall smites *Decrepit*'s right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > It's already open!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong >
It's already open!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > It's already open!
Galfrey leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
It's already open!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > It's already open!
Mattimeo has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$
It's already open!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$

*Decrepit* tries to pound Kendall, but he deflects the blow.
Kendall smites *Decrepit*'s head.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > You pound *Decrepit*'s left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Decrepit: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Decrepit* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Decrepit: Critical >
Weir has arrived from the east, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Decrepit: Critical > You do the best you can!
Galfrey has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Weir strikes *Decrepit*'s left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Kendall: Scratched - Decrepit: Critical > kill $target$

*Decrepit* leaves north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > be
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > kill $target$

Weir leaves north riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.

He then got tkd which was pretty cool with weir chasing and super low hps - the gate close/open threw me off. I couldn't tell who wanted to flee where so I just bashed hah. Think one more of us needed to hit inside and so on.

Lea
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: end of some regular pk

Postby Lea » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Keep posting logs!

Joolis
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

Re: end of some regular pk

Postby Joolis » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:11 am

Yeah this almost ended up a fail post from me with the dline fail from gk. I was lucky! I really thought Isa was gonna bite it there :)

fiddler
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 am

Re: end of some regular pk

Postby fiddler » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:45 pm

You showed them trollocs real gud.

Atlan
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 am

Re: end of some regular pk

Postby Atlan » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:04 pm

This is way more entertaining than most of what gets posted, 2 rooms worth of spam to see a stab land or a bash then explode. Not knocking those posts I enjoy them to a degree as well, just saying nice to see something different with some length, and anytime pk in keep is fun!

Only downside was no R.I.P.s! ;)


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests