Eat the Rich

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Eat the Rich

Postby guhadin » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:16 am

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >

Rark tells you 'give me a cbelt friend'

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
The Northern Wing of the Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A master blacksmith is here, hard at work.
South: A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
rep not gonna subsidize your dodge fear stab!
You reply to Rark 'not gonna subsidize your dodge fear stab!'

-----

o HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
Ground Level of the Spiraling Stairs
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
West: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Rark the Myrddraal is standing here.
Shaidar Haran, the Hand of the Dark, stands by in cold amusement.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
give cup rark
You give a cup of thick syrup to Rark.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
sa thats all I found
You say 'thats all I found'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
smi
smi
You smile happily.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You smile happily.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
exa rark

We are the blackness of the Night
Cold wind that cuts your flesh
We are the enemy praying for your certain death

Rark is in excellent condition.

Rark is using:
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an inky black cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn as shield> a silver etched shield (used)
<wielded> a bone club (scratched)
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a cup of thick syrup
a bone club
five copper pennys
a large number of gold crowns (44)
a long pine javelin
a black suede shirt
a black suede shirt
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a brown sack
a tinful of a black, foul liquid
a tinful of a black, foul liquid
a tinful of a black, foul liquid

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
steal vial rark

-=
+
*
Rark hisses 'you disappoint me yet again'

*
Got it!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
Entrance to the Dark Citadel
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
South: Rark the Myrddraal is standing here.

------

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Rark narrates 'go shivs'

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
n
A rat now follows Corath.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
e
x
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

x
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Corath* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
A rat has arrived from the west.
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Corath* barely slashes your body.
*Draz* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
You slash *Corath*'s right leg hard.
A rat now follows Corath.
*Corath* slashes your body.

f
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Corath: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
South: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
West: A travel weary man sits casually atop a wagon.
The corpse of Epoh is lying here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
w
w
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A large brightly painted merchant's wagon has stopped here.
A travel weary man sits casually atop a wagon.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A travel weary man sits casually atop a wagon.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Sickly Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
s
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Fork Before a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

w
w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

w
w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Pine Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Thorny Hedges
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You stop following Rark.

-----------------

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Forested Borderlands
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

8
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

9
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [get fluid pack]
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [quaff vial]
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

Lea
Posts: 154
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby Lea » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:56 am

finally, wotmud starts showcasing my politics

guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby guhadin » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Plucky trolloc master redistributes wealth.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
l
Outside Tarwin's Gap
To the south, a break in the seemingly endless mountains is Tarwin's Gap.
Vast black peaks topped with snow seem impenetrable from here. The chilly
wind blows south through the gap, carrying the stench of the Blight with it.
To the north, the path continues through the hills, leading to the Blight
beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [6]
Erurk the Veteran Havoc is standing here.
Angri the Master of Darklings is standing here.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Kryyg hisses 'anyone need hopes kit'

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
shak
You shake your head.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Erurk - Outside Tarwin's Gap
Guhadin - Outside Tarwin's Gap
Angri - Outside Tarwin's Gap
Kryyg - Outside Tarwin's Gap

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a ring of silver
<worn on finger> a ring of silver
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a thick, steel-plated breastplate
<worn about body> a dust-covered cloak of the whirlwind
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a bronze headed war axe
<worn about waist> a brightly-colored sash
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
sa better save for jestin

Angri puts the severed head of Hope the Human slain in the Blasted Lands in a backpack.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You say 'better save for jestin'

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Kryyg snickers softly.
Erurk says 'didnt even see what it was, since i never loot shit'

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
exa kryyg

Kryyg has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

Kryyg is using:
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn about body> an inky black cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<worn around wrist> a gator skin bracer
<wielded two-handed> a wickedly scythed longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a crystal lightstick
an oilstone
a beautifully worked great serpent ring
a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a rimmed round helmet
a Kandori snowflake necklace
a Kandori snowflake necklace
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
a sensuously pleated dress of pale amber silk
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a jeweled wristcuff
a silver Kandori wristcuff
a silver etched shield
a razor sharp foil forged from tempered steel
a gold mesh belt secured with a white flame clasp
a water skin
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
steal jeweled kryyg

-=
+*
Angri says 'i have 1 vial, full abs dg axe'

*
Got it!

Kryyg
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby Kryyg » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:43 am

Evil. I dropped all that eq in obsidiandoor. Sans jeweled cuff apparently haha.

guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby guhadin » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:26 pm

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
Zajr scythes *Ajax*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Voss's right arm.
*Adael* slashes your right arm hard.
Razhak hacks *Gralin*'s left leg extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >

A ramshorned trolloc avoids being bashed by *Voss* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
[bash ]
Rig has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.


Zajr narrates 'hidden'
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body.

-
Rig scythes *Adael*'s left leg hard.
*Gralin* draws a blackened steel kris from a dark, hooded cloak with a flash of steel.
*Gralin* barely pierces Razhak's body.
Zajr scythes *Ajax*'s body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Voss's left arm.
*Adael* slashes your right arm hard.

=
+
*Gralin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Razhak sends *Gralin* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*+
=
Razhak narrates 'gralin also'

-
-
=
Your bash at *Adael* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
Razhak gazes deeply at *Gralin*...
*Gralin* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Razhak hacks *Gralin*'s body very hard.
Zajr tries to scythe *Ajax*, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Adael*'s left arm.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Voss's body hard.
Razhak hacks *Gralin*'s body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
x

Razhak narrates 'bashed him'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Leria* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
Rig looks at *Gralin*.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Zajr avoids being bashed by *Ajax* who loses his balance and falls!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >

Rig scythes *Adael*'s body.
Razhak hacks *Gralin*'s left leg very hard.
You blast *Adael*'s body.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Voss's body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
Razhak hacks *Gralin*'s body very hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
*Gralin* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
nar mooor
You narrate 'mooor'
Razhak tries to hack *Leria*, but she parries successfully.

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >

*Ajax* avoids being bashed by Zajr who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
[bash ]


Rig scythes *Adael*'s left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Voss's body.
*Adael* slashes your body.
Rig narrates 'eek fc'

-
=+
*
*+
=
*Voss* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

-

Zajr narrates 'leria, meh'
*Leria* avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

-
=
*Leria* barely strikes Razhak's body.
You blast *Adael*'s body hard.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's head.
*Adael* slashes your body hard.
Your bash at *Adael* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >

*Ajax* sends Zajr sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >

Rig narrates 'lol'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Wounded >
*Leria* tickles Razhak's head with her strike.
Rig scythes *Adael*'s left leg hard.
*Ajax* tries to slash Zajr, but he deflects the blow.
You blast *Adael*'s left arm very hard.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Battered >

Rig narrates 'so zerk'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Battered >

Rig scythes *Adael*'s left leg hard.
*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.

nar adael batt
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Battered >
b
You narrate 'adael batt'
Rig narrates 'adael batt'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Adael: Battered >
*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
*Leria* tickles Razhak's body with her strike.
Razhak tries to hack *Leria*, but she parries successfully.
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body hard.
*Ajax* slashes Zajr's body into bloody fragments!
You blast *Adael*'s body hard.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's right hand.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slashes Voss's head.
*Adael* slashes your body.
[bash ]
Razhak sends *Leria* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=+
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

*
Zajr narrates 'use works?'

*+
=-
*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak hacks *Leria*'s body extremely hard.


-
*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak hacks *Leria*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Adael* slashes your body.

=
*Voss* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
As *Adael* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
Rig sends *Adael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Razhak narrates 'bashd her'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
nar this a no channel?

Zajr narrates 'ajax wound'

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
stand
x

Zajr avoids being bashed by *Ajax* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Gralin* pierces Rig's left leg hard.
*Leria* barely strikes Razhak's left leg.
Razhak hacks *Leria*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body hard.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's left foot.
*Gralin* pierces Rig's right leg very hard.
Razhak hacks *Leria*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Rig scythes *Adael*'s left leg hard.
Rig narrates 'think we fine'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You narrate 'this a no channel?'
Rig narrates 'atm'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [k human]
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > You stand up.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [k human]
You try to blast *Gralin*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt > [bash ]


-
=+
Zajr sends *Ajax* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
*
*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he parries successfully.
Zajr scythes *Ajax*'s head.
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body hard.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's right hand hard.

+
Razhak sends *Leria* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Leria* throws a weakened fireball at Razhak, who screams in pain.

=
*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he parries successfully.
Razhak tries to hack *Leria*, but she parries successfully.
Rig narrates 'adael beat'

-
-
=
Your bash at *Gralin* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt >
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Adael* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt >

You blast *Gralin*'s body very hard.
Zajr tries to scythe *Ajax*, but he parries successfully.
Razhak tries to hack *Leria*, but she parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes Voss's body.
*Adael* slashes your right foot hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt >
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt >

Rig sends *Adael* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt >

*Voss* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt >
Razhak narrates 'nope, but shes battered'

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Hurt >
b

You blast *Gralin*'s body very hard.
Zajr tries to scythe *Ajax*, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak tries to hack *Leria*, but she parries successfully.
Rig scythes *Adael*'s left hand hard.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's right arm hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Wounded > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Rig: Scratched - Gralin: Wounded >
b
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body.
[bash ]


-=
+*

*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body.
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body.

*
Zajr avoids being bashed by *Ajax* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Ajax* avoids being bashed by Zajr who loses his balance and falls!

=
Razhak sends *Leria* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!


-=
As *Gralin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Adael* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Razhak hacks *Leria*'s body into bloody fragments!
Razhak gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
ali j k leria

*Gralin* tries to pierce Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Razhak hacks *Leria*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Leria* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Voss* blasts a ramshorned trolloc's body.

stand
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
x
x

*Gralin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Gralin* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Ok.

mb
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Voss avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and
falls!
You stand up.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [k human]
You blast *Leria*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Leria* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Leria* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Razhak: Hurt - Leria: Critical > Razhak hacks *Leria*'s body into bloody
fragments!
*Leria* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Leria*'s death cry.

----

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You narrate 'ciegon corpse'

q
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Guhadin - The Archway into the Ashen Forest
Rig - The Ashen Forest
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

x
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Rig narrates 'w'

ex
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Obvious exits:
North - The Ashen Forest
East - The Ashen Forest
South - Trail Before the Rift
West - The Ashen Forest

w
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
The Ashen Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting Adael, riding a shadow stallion.
*Adael* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A Saldaean veteran is here, patrolling the area, riding a black stallion.
A Saldaean veteran is here, patrolling the area, riding a black stallion.
A Saldaean veteran is here, patrolling the area, riding a black stallion.
A Saldaean soldier is here, looking for signs of danger, riding a black stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Rig scythes *Adael*'s body.
[k human]
You blast *Adael*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical >
x

*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!
Rig narrates 'crit'

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Adael* leaves south riding a warhorse.

x
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k human]
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s

You follow Rig.

Outside the Ashen Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Adael* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Rig scythes *Adael*'s right arm.
Razhak narrates 'nods omw'

x
x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
[k human]
You blast *Adael*'s left leg.

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical >
x
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Adael* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Rig: Scratched - Adael: Critical > You blast *Adael*'s body.
*Adael* tries to slash Rig, but he deflects the blow.
Rig scythes *Adael*'s body.
Rig scythes *Adael*'s left arm.
*Adael* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Rig narrates 'rip'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

nar rip adael
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical >
x
You narrate 'rip adael'

x
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Adael: Critical >
You blast *Adael*'s body extremely hard.
*Adael* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Adael*'s death cry.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
5

Rig scythes *Jael*'s body hard.

o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
x
mb
[get all corpse]
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Adael.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Adael.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Adael.
You get a colossal sword with an iron pommel from the corpse of Adael.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Adael.
You get a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Adael.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Adael.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Adael.
You get a red tabard with a vivid red cloak from the corpse of Adael.
a thick, steel-plated breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Adael.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Adael.
You get a polished, slitted great helm from the corpse of Adael.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Adael.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Adael.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Adael.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Adael.

----
o HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
exa i.pack
It is a backpack.
When you look inside, you see:
backpack (carried) :
a wealth of gold crowns (286)
a large number of copper pennies (31)
a mixing flask
a stable ticket
a bottle of champagne
the death scalp of Roland Azaron, Chief of the Smugglers slain in the Braem Wood
the death scalp of the lich slain in Andor
the death scalp of the gholam slain in Andor
[2] a strange fruit
[3] a thin vial of yellow fluid
[3] a bubbling draught
[3] a cup of thick syrup
[3] a vial filled with a dark red liquid

….

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
get coin i.pack

Razhak stops using a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You get a wealth of gold crowns from a backpack.
Razhak puts a pair of heavy metal gauntlets on his hands.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
put coin pck
You don't see a pck here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
put coin pack
You put 286 crowns in a backpack.

….

Inside a Pile of Rubble
[ obvious exits: E D ]
East: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
Down: A large bat swoops down on you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You are carrying:
a cup of thick syrup
[3] a bubbling draught
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid
[2] a strange fruit
a bottle of champagne
a stable ticket
a mixing flask
a large number of copper pennies (31)
[2] a ring of silver
[2] a torc of gleaming steel
a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
a backpack
[2] a gator skin bracer
a colossal sword with an iron pommel
a pair of steel-plated greaves
a dark pair of steel boots

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

A rat has arrived from the east.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
put vial pack
put vial pack
You put a thin vial of yellow fluid in a backpack.

o HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You put a thin vial of yellow fluid in a backpack.


------
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A cold-eyed woman says 'You would best turn away, as many have tried...and died.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Razhak hisses 'heron on her :P'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A shadow stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.
A cold-eyed woman says 'That is, unless you've come to die.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Rig looks at a cold-eyed woman.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A dark gleam flashes across her emotionless eyes.
Zajr looks at a cold-eyed woman.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Rig hisses 'lol'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
exa woman
Wavy rose-pink hair reaching down to her shoulders, this young steadfast
woman stands here with a cold demeanor. Her icy blue eyes, further
accentuated by her pale complexion, have green aspects around the pupils
which make them shine out like flawless emerald gems under the right
lighting. Covered by a pair of dark leather gloves, her hands are never too
far from the sheath around her waist.

A cold-eyed woman has a few scratches.

a cold-eyed woman is using:
<held> a blood-red ruby gemstone
<worn about body> a high-collared coat
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<wielded two-handed> a heron marked longsword
<worn on legs> a pair of tight soft leather pants
<worn on feet> a pair of knee-high boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a blood-red ruby gemstone
Zajr snickers softly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
bog
bog
You boggle at that.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You boggle at that.
Razhak hisses 'she has to die now..'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Guhadin - At a Charred Forest
Rig - At a Charred Forest
Zajr - At a Charred Forest
Razhak - At a Charred Forest

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
A cold-eyed woman smiles faintly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A cold-eyed woman says 'As they say...curiosity kills.'
Zajr says 'the nice kind too'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A cold-eyed woman swirls around, slashing Razhak's throat wide open.
Razhak is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Razhak's death cry.
A cold-eyed woman grins wickedly as she licks the blood from her blade.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
nar lol

A cold-eyed woman says 'Any other takers?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > You narrate 'lol'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A cold-eyed woman sheathes a heron marked longsword into a sword sheath.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Rig narrates 'lmfao'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Guhadin - At a Charred Forest
Rig - At a Charred Forest
Zajr - At a Charred Forest

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
sc
You have 373(373) hit and 93(247) movement points.
You have scored 108813105 experience points and 1553 quest points.
You need 1727006258 exp to level and 1447 qp to rank.
You have acquired 796 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 852 Turn points to date.
You have played 55 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Guhadin the Abominable Bruiser [Ahf'frait 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
Razhak narrates 'well.. loot me'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
l
At a Charred Forest
The ashen trail comes to an end in front of gigantic oaken trees that tower
high above to the west, forming a thick wall of charred wood, but still
sturdy beyond reason. The many footprints leaving west indicate the many
travelers brave enough or foolish enough to wander inside, as the lack of
footprints returning is made apparent. A massive barricade bars the way
west, and only one person stands besides it.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Razhak is lying here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.
Zajr the Darkling Senior is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall woman with a cold demeanor stands here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
inv
You are carrying:
Nothing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Rig assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Razhak narrates 'i am omw back'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
nar its no loot
You narrate 'its no loot'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Guhadin - At a Charred Forest
Rig - At a Charred Forest
Zajr - At a Charred Forest

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
wink
wink
Have you got something in your eye?

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Have you got something in your eye?
Razhak narrates 'Fucking hell no'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
5
[get all corpse]
You get a dark pair of steel boots from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a pair of steel-plated gauntlets from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a pair of steel-plated vambraces from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Razhak.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Razhak.
a thick, steel-plated breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Razhak.
You get a ring of silver from the corpse of Razhak.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Razhak.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Razhak narrates 'thats stupid'

:) :) :)

---

You narrate 'i am beat'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded - a brown deer: Critical >
j

Razhak narrates 'fucking emotes'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded - a brown deer: Critical > [k deer]
You do the best you can!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Wounded - a brown deer: Critical >
A cute brown deer kicks out savagely.
Ouch!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Battered - a brown deer: Critical >

Rig gazes deeply at a brown deer...
The gaze of Rig fails to affect a brown deer.
Rig scythes a brown deer's left foot into bloody fragments!
A brown deer barely hits your right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc slashes a brown deer's right leg into bloody fragments!
You blast a brown deer's right foot into bloody fragments!
Zajr scythes a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
A brown deer is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Razhak hacks a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
A brown deer is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a brown deer's death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
A brown deer barely hits Rig's head.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
j
[k deer]
You blast a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
Zajr narrates 'fuck those emotes jesus'
Razhak hacks a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Hurt >

Razhak tries to hack a brown deer, but it parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
You try to blast a brown deer, but it parries successfully.
Rig tries to scythe a brown deer, but it deflects the blow.
A brown deer hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brown deer tickles Rig's right arm with its hit.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Hurt >

Zajr scythes a brown deer's left arm into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Hurt >

Rig narrates 'lol'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Hurt >

Zajr scythes a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc slashes a brown deer's right foot into bloody fragments!
You try to blast a brown deer, but it deflects the blow.
Rig scythes a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
A brown deer tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A brown deer barely hits Rig's right foot.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Hurt >

Razhak sends a brown deer sprawling with a powerful bash!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Wounded >

Razhak hacks a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Wounded >

Zajr scythes a brown deer's left leg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc slashes a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
Razhak hacks a brown deer's left hand into bloody fragments!
You blast a brown deer's right leg into bloody fragments!
A brown deer barely hits Rig's body.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Battered >

Razhak narrates 'thats why you dont lead them in'

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Battered >
Rig sends a brown deer sprawling with a powerful bash!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Battered >

Razhak hacks a brown deer's right arm into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Battered >

Zajr scythes a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc slashes a brown deer's right foot into bloody fragments!
Razhak hacks a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
You blast a brown deer's right leg into bloody fragments!
Rig scythes a brown deer's head into bloody fragments!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - a brown deer: Beaten >

A cute brown deer kicks out savagely.
Ouch!

o HP:Critical MV:Full - a brown deer: Beaten >

A ramshorned trolloc slashes a brown deer's body very hard.
Razhak hacks a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
You blast a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
Rig gazes deeply at a brown deer...
A brown deer looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Rig scythes a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!
A brown deer barely hits your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Razhak hacks a brown deer's left arm into bloody fragments!
A brown deer is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

o HP:Critical MV:Full - a brown deer: Critical >

Zajr sends a brown deer sprawling with a powerful bash!
A brown deer is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

o HP:Critical MV:Full - a brown deer: Critical >

Zajr scythes a brown deer's left leg into bloody fragments!
A brown deer is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear a brown deer's death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Rig scythes a brown deer's right arm into bloody fragments!
A brown deer barely hits Rig's body.
Razhak hacks a brown deer's right leg into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Full >

Razhak hacks a brown deer's head extremely hard.

rest
o HP:Critical MV:Full >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
Zajr scythes a brown deer's body into bloody fragments!

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
stand
You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
e

A brown deer barely hits Rig's left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!

o HP:Critical MV:Full > Among the Charred Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here. [2]
An oval shaped white object lies on the ground here. [4]
A tiny bone cylinder sealed by wax at one end has been left here. [4]
An altar gives off an eerie pulse.
Some blood lies here. [3]
A brutally tortured corpse conveys final moments of agony through lifeless eyes. [3]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
w
Among the Charred Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a brown deer is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a shadow stallion is lying here.
An oval shaped white object lies on the ground here. [5]
A tiny bone cylinder sealed by wax at one end has been left here. [5]
An altar gives off an eerie pulse.
Some blood lies here. [3]
A brutally tortured corpse conveys final moments of agony through lifeless eyes. [3]
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting a brown deer.
Zajr the Darkling Senior is here, fighting a brown deer.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Razhak the Myrddraal is here, fighting a brown deer.
Rig the Myrddraal is here, fighting a brown deer.
A brown deer is here, fighting Rig.

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
A brown deer avoids being bashed by Razhak who loses his balance and falls!

o HP:Critical MV:Full >
Rig sends a brown deer sprawling with a powerful bash!

o HP:Critical MV:Full >

A ramshorned trolloc slashes a brown deer's left leg extremely hard.
Rig scythes a brown deer's head into bloody fragments!

sc
o HP:Critical MV:Full >
The vile air makes it hard to breathe, as you start choking.
Ouch!
A cute brown deer kicks out savagely.
Ouch!
You are dead! Sorry...
You stop following Razhak.

:( :( :(

guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby guhadin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:57 am

Between the Hills and Plains
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Krang the Lowly Wretch is standing here.
Harambe the Hideous Hunter is standing here.
Taz the Dark Master is standing here.
Braaeh the Grim Conscript is here, fighting Juanito.
Trucido the Bandito is here, fighting Draz.
A plains lion is here, fighting Talem.
A Valon guardsman is on duty here.
*Juanito* is here, fighting Braaeh.
A scarred Shienaran soldier with a topknot stands here.
*Aramis* is here, fighting a plains lion, riding a battle-trained Shienaran warlander.
*Gretchen* is standing here.
*Draz* is here, fighting a plains lion, riding a pale destrier.
*Talem* is here, fighting a plains lion, riding a wild stallion.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the north.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.
Jancey has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Taz tries to blast *Aramis*, but he parries successfully.

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
0

Harambe tries to blast *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [k human]
You blast *Draz*'s left leg very hard.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s body hard.
Krang tries to pound *Gretchen*, but she parries successfully.

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched > [cha wimpy 0]
You won't flee from any fight now.

b
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched > [bash ]
*Talem* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Gretchen* slashes Harambe's right arm.
Braaeh barely tickles *Juanito*'s body with his cleave.
*Juanito* tries to blast Braaeh, but he parries successfully.
*Draz* pounds a plains lion's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
*Aramis* slices a plains lion's body into bloody fragments!
A plains lion tries to hit Talem, but he parries successfully.

=
*Talem* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

+
*
*
*Draz* avoids being bashed by Trucido who loses his balance and falls!

+
Taz sends *Aramis* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=-
Krang sends *Gretchen* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Talem* has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

=
Your bash at *Draz* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary - a plains lion: Beaten - Draz: Scratched >
A plains lion tickles Aramis's right leg with his hit.
Krang pounds *Gretchen*'s left hand.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s right foot hard.
You blast *Draz*'s left leg hard.
Harambe blasts *Gretchen*'s head hard.
Taz blasts *Aramis*'s body very hard.
*Juanito* tries to blast Braaeh, but he deflects the blow.
The sun sinks below the western horizon.
Malfeasor, the twin bladed scythe of blood ebony of Taz begins to glow...

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!
*Talem* tickles Taz's body with his shoot.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched >

Trucido looks at *Draz*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched >

Harambe narrates 'zerking'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched >
Krang pounds *Gretchen*'s right leg hard.
Harambe blasts *Gretchen*'s body very hard.
*Juanito* avoids being bashed by Braaeh who loses his balance and falls!

l draz
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched >

Draz has a few scratches.

*Draz* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<worn on head> a full metal helmet and visor
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<worn on hands> a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a silver-banded war mallet
<worn on legs> a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of thick metal boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a wealth of gold crowns (98)
ten copper pennys
a bunch of fireworks
a sungwood bracelet
a ridged steel bracer
a strange fruit
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a thin vial of yellow fluid
a dark, hooded cloak

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Scratched >

*Talem* barely tickles Taz's right arm with his shoot.
A plains lion tickles Aramis's right arm with his hit.
Krang pounds *Gretchen*'s body.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s body very hard.
You blast *Draz*'s body hard.
Harambe blasts *Gretchen*'s right arm hard.
Taz blasts *Aramis*'s body extremely hard.
Trucido crushes *Draz*'s left leg.
*Juanito* tries to blast Braaeh, but he parries successfully.
Krang narrates 'i zerk'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Hurt >
mb
x
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Taz panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Hurt >
Taz leaves north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Hurt >
x
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Hurt >
A flock of ravens swarms in from high above to continue its circling and scouting.
A flock of ravens swarms in from high above to continue its circling and scouting.
A flock of ravens swarms in from high above to continue its circling and scouting.
A flock of ravens swarms in from high above to continue its circling and scouting.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Hurt >
[k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Battered - Draz: Hurt >
b

A plains lion tries to hit Aramis, but he parries successfully.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s body very hard.
You blast *Draz*'s left arm hard.
*Gretchen* barely slashes Harambe's body.
Harambe blasts *Gretchen*'s head very hard.
*Juanito* tries to blast Braaeh, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* pounds a plains lion's body into bloody fragments!
*Aramis* slices a plains lion's body into bloody fragments!
*Talem* tickles Trucido's body with his shoot.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Hurt >
*Aramis* gives a seasoned Shienaran soldier an order.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier joins Aramis's fight!
[bash ]


-=
+*
*
+
*Tharros* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

=
*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!
Krang sends *Gretchen* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to cleave a plains lion, but he parries successfully.
*Talem* barely shoots Trucido's body.
A plains lion tries to hit Aramis, but he deflects the blow.
Krang pounds *Gretchen*'s left arm extremely hard.
Harambe blasts *Gretchen*'s right foot hard.
Trucido crushes *Draz*'s left leg very hard.
*Juanito* tries to blast Braaeh, but he parries successfully.
Krang pounds *Gretchen*'s body very hard.
Trucido sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=
They already seem to be stunned.
Jancey sends *Aramis* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Hurt >

Harambe narrates 'gretchen going down hard'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Hurt >
Braaeh sends *Juanito* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Hurt >
Taz has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Hurt >
Trucido looks at *Gretchen*.
Taz blasts *Tharros*'s left foot hard.

ali j steal fireworks draz
* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Hurt >
*Tharros* strikes Taz's body.
A plains lion swiftly dodges a seasoned Shienaran soldier's attempt to cleave him.
*Talem* barely tickles Trucido's body with his shoot.
Braaeh barely cleaves *Juanito*'s left hand.
A plains lion barely hits Aramis's body.
Krang pounds *Gretchen*'s head very hard.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s body very hard.
You blast *Draz*'s left leg.
Harambe blasts *Gretchen*'s head very hard.
Trucido crushes *Draz*'s right leg hard.
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Wounded >

Krang pounds *Gretchen*'s body very hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded - a plains lion: Critical - Draz: Wounded >
dis
j
You disengage from the fight.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Harambe narrates 'batt'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

*Tharros* avoids being bashed by Taz who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Tharros* barely strikes Taz's body.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to cleave a plains lion, but he dodges the attack.
*Talem* barely tickles Trucido's body with his shoot.
Braaeh barely cleaves *Juanito*'s body.
A plains lion hits Aramis's head.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s body very hard.
*Gretchen* tickles Harambe's head with her slash.
Harambe blasts *Gretchen*'s right arm very hard.
*Gretchen* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Gretchen* leaves south.
Trucido crushes *Draz*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Harambe leaves north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded > Harambe has arrived from the north.
[steal fireworks draz]


Harambe leaves south.
Krang pounds *Tharros*'s right arm hard.
*Tharros* now follows *Draz*.

-
=
+*
Harambe has arrived from the south.


*Tharros* barely strikes Taz's body.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier cleaves a plains lion's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
*Talem* tickles Trucido's left arm with his shoot.
A plains lion hits Aramis's body.
*Juanito* tries to blast Braaeh, but he parries successfully.
*Aramis* slices a plains lion's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A plains lion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a plains lion's death cry.

*
Harambe blasts *Tharros*'s left arm hard.
Got it!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Trucido sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Aramis* tries to slice Jancey, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
steal vial draz

Harambe blasts *Tharros*'s body.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

-
Krang sends *Tharros* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Jancey sends *Aramis* sprawling with a powerful bash!

+
*
Krang pounds *Tharros*'s body extremely hard.
Taz blasts *Tharros*'s left leg hard.
*Talem* tickles Trucido's left leg with his shoot.
Braaeh barely cleaves *Juanito*'s body.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s left arm hard.
Trucido crushes *Draz*'s body.
*Juanito* tries to blast Braaeh, but he parries successfully.
Braaeh sends *Juanito* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Got it!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
steal vial draz
-
Krang pounds *Tharros*'s body hard.
Taz blasts *Tharros*'s left leg hard.
Trucido narrates 'draz wound'

=+
*
Harambe blasts *Tharros*'s right leg hard.
Krang pounds *Tharros*'s right leg.
Taz blasts *Tharros*'s body hard.
*Talem* barely tickles Trucido's body with his shoot.
Braaeh barely cleaves *Juanito*'s body.
Jancey scythes *Aramis*'s body hard.
Trucido crushes *Draz*'s body hard.

*
Got it!

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

*Tharros* is now a member of *Draz*'s group.
Trucido looks at *Talem*.

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Jancey narrates 'aramis wound'

* HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Taz narrates 'kill em'

--------------

End of a Dusty Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Harambe the Hideous Hunter is standing here.
Taz the Dark Master is standing here.
*Juanito* is here, fighting Trucido.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Draz* is here, fighting Trucido, riding a pale destrier.
Trucido the Bandito is here, fighting Tharros.
*Tharros* is sitting here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc has arrived from the north.
A towering Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the north.
Jancey has arrived from the north.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > Harambe blasts *Draz*'s left leg hard.
[k human]
You blast *Juanito*'s left leg.
*Juanito* panics, and attempts to flee!
Taz blasts *Draz*'s body very hard.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > Vampa speaks from the Dark 'that room
is flagged peace again, sorry, it wizkilled 2 people'
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Draz* sends Trucido sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Jancey quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Jancey looks more invigorated and ready to go.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > Harambe blasts *Draz*'s right arm hard.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Jancey scythes *Tharros*'s left arm very hard.
*Tharros* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tharros* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > Jancey tries to scythe *Tharros*, but
he deflects the blow.
A mighty Ahf'frait trolloc joins Taz's fight!
You blast *Juanito*'s body.
*Juanito* panics, and attempts to flee!
Harambe blasts *Draz*'s left arm hard.
*Draz* pounds Trucido's right arm very hard.
*Tharros* strikes Trucido's body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Juanito: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Juanito* leaves west.

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [k human]
You blast *Tharros*'s body very hard.
*Tharros* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tharros* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Taz sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Tharros* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tharros* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten >
x
You blast *Tharros*'s left leg very hard.
*Tharros* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tharros* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Taz blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
Harambe blasts *Draz*'s right leg hard.
*Tharros* barely strikes Trucido's left arm.
Harambe blasts *Draz*'s body.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
*Tharros* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!

x
x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > Harambe smiles happily.
[k human]
You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt - Tharros: Beaten > [k human]
You do the best you can!
Jancey sends *Tharros* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Tharros* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tharros* leaves west.

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Trucido crushes *Draz*'s body.
Taz blasts *Draz*'s right leg hard.
Harambe blasts *Draz*'s right leg hard.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Taz blasts *Draz*'s left hand hard.
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [k human]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Trucido crushes *Draz*'s right leg.
Taz blasts *Draz*'s right hand.
Harambe blasts *Draz*'s left leg hard.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* leaves east riding a pale destrier.
[k human]
They aren't here.
*Draz* has arrived from the east, riding a pale destrier.
Trucido barely crushes *Draz*'s body.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
Taz blasts *Draz*'s body hard.
*Draz* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

x
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[k human]
You blast *Draz*'s left leg extremely hard.
*Draz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Draz*'s death cry.

Rig
Posts: 1661
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby Rig » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:01 am

TOO BAD HE ISN'T FUCKING WIELDING HATCHET BECAUSE IT'S IN RENT

Fermin
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby Fermin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:32 am

why didn’t he flee earlier?!

guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby guhadin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Fermin wrote:why didn’t he flee earlier?!

Thesis 1: He was trying to give Tharros a vial, but his vials had been stolen by a plucky trolloc master.
Thesis 2: He was trying to set fireworks, but his fireworks had been stolen by a plucky trolloc master.

guhadin
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Re: Eat the Rich

Postby guhadin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 am

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >

Jestin tries to strike *Natia*, but she parries successfully.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s body.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's body.
Melancholy blasts *Ryzom*'s left foot.
*Ryzom* barely blasts Melancholy's head.
*Dejaqkl* pounds Kryyg's left arm hard.
*Zukai* slashes your body.
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
Kryyg narrates 'on inside bush all come'

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
Kryyg opens the bush.
*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's body.
Zatuchly closes the bush.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched > You narrate 'hit in bush now'
Kryyg opens the bush.
Zatuchly closes the bush.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
[bash ]
Kryyg opens the bush.
Zatuchly closes the bush.
*Shiva* avoids being bashed by Kiggles who loses his balance and falls!


Kryyg opens the bush.
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!
Zatuchly closes the bush.

-
The bush is opened from the other side.

=
The bush closes quietly.
Kryyg opens the bush.
Zatuchly closes the bush.

+
Kryyg opens the bush.
*Jaedran* closes the bush.

*
Jestin panics, and attempts to flee!
*Natia* throws a fireball at Jestin, who screams in pain.
Kryyg opens the bush.
*Jaedran* closes the bush.


*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's body.
Kryyg slashes *Dejaqkl*'s left leg.
*Dejaqkl* pounds Kryyg's left leg hard.
*Shiva* throws streaks of Fire at Jestin, whose freshly charred corpse crumples to the ground.
Jestin is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Jestin's death cry. 1%-er dies.
Kryyg opens the bush.
*Jaedran* closes the bush.

*
Kryyg opens the bush.
*Jaedran* closes the bush.

+
*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's right leg.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s head hard.
Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he parries successfully.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's right arm.
*Shiva* strikes Kiggles's right leg.
Kryyg slashes *Dejaqkl*'s body.
*Dejaqkl* tries to pound Kryyg, but he deflects the blow.
Kryyg opens the bush.
*Jaedran* closes the bush.

=
Kryyg opens the bush.
*Jaedran* closes the bush.
Melancholy avoids being bashed by *Ryzom* who loses his balance and falls!

-

Melancholy sends *Ryzom* sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
=
Your bash at *Zukai* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
Naugrim narrates 'on 3 outside'
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Jaedran* closes the bush.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
q

*Traoil* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a yew staff from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a black suede shirt from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Jestin.
*Traoil* gets a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Jestin.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched > *Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's right arm.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s right leg.
*Jaedran* barely pounds Tsetse's body.
Melancholy blasts *Ryzom*'s body hard.
*Shiva* strikes Kiggles's left leg.
You crush *Zukai*'s body.
*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's left arm.
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Entering the Gap
Naugrim - Entering the Gap
Guhadin - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Kiggles - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Melancholy - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Tsetse - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Zatuchly - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Kryyg - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.
Beads of cold sweat emerge from *Traoil*'s face!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >

*Shiva* avoids being bashed by Kiggles who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
*Natia* throws a fireball at Kryyg, who screams in pain.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >

*Dejaqkl* avoids being bashed by Kryyg who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
*Jaedran* avoids being bashed by Tsetse who loses his balance and falls!
*Dejaqkl* sends Kryyg sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched > [bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Scratched >
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s body hard.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's right leg hard.
*Dejaqkl* barely pounds Kryyg's body.
You crush *Zukai*'s left leg.
You try to crush *Natia*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Hurt >

*Dejaqkl* pounds Kryyg's right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Hurt >
get wig pack

*Ryzom* avoids being bashed by Melancholy who loses his balance and falls!
Melancholy avoids being bashed by *Ryzom* who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Hurt > You get a men's wig made up of dark horse hair styled in sausage
curls from a backpack.
Power move.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Hurt > [bash ]


*Natia* throws a fireball at Kryyg, who screams in pain.

-
=
*Shiva* throws a fireball at Kryyg, who screams in pain.

+
Kryyg slashes *Dejaqkl*'s left arm.
*Natia* barely strikes your right arm.
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s right leg.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's body.
*Shiva* barely strikes Kiggles's body.
*Dejaqkl* tries to pound Kryyg, but he deflects the blow.

*
*+
Kryyg slashes *Dejaqkl*'s right hand.
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's right leg.
*Dejaqkl* tries to pound Kryyg, but he parries successfully.

=
-
Kiggles sends *Shiva* sprawling with a powerful bash!


You dodge a bash from *Zukai* who loses his balance and falls!

-
=
As *Zukai* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Zukai: Hurt >

Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he parries successfully.
Kryyg slashes *Dejaqkl*'s left arm hard.
*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's right arm.
Zatuchly barely slashes *Ryzom*'s left arm.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's body.
Kiggles blasts *Shiva*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Dejaqkl* pounds Kryyg's left foot hard.
*Jaedran* avoids being bashed by Tsetse who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Scratched >

*Natia* throws a fireball at Kryyg, who screams in pain.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Scratched >

Kryyg slashes *Dejaqkl*'s left arm.
*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Scratched >
Melancholy sends *Ryzom* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Scratched >
[bash ]


-=
Kryyg slashes *Dejaqkl*'s left leg.
*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's right leg.
*Jaedran* barely pounds Tsetse's body.
Melancholy blasts *Ryzom*'s body hard.
Kiggles blasts *Shiva*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Zukai* barely slashes your left leg.

+
*Dejaqkl* sends Kryyg sprawling with a powerful bash!

*

Tsetse opens the bush.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

*
+=
-
*Natia* throws a fireball at Kryyg, who screams in pain.


*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's right leg.
Kiggles tries to blast *Shiva*, but she deflects the blow.
*Dejaqkl* pounds Kryyg's left arm hard.
Kryyg is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Kryyg's death cry. 2%-er dies.
You stop following Kryyg.

-
*Dejaqkl* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a tooled leather belt from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a heron marked blade from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a backpack from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets an inky black cloak from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a clasp of blackened bronze from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a silver medallion from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Kryyg.
*Dejaqkl* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Kryyg.

=
Beads of cold sweat emerge from *Dejaqkl*'s face!
*Dejaqkl* doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
Your bash at *Zukai* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Scratched >
*Dejaqkl* doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Scratched >
Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he dodges the attack.
*Natia* tickles your right foot with her strike.
*Traoil* tickles Zatuchly's body with his pierce.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s body.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's body.
Melancholy blasts *Ryzom*'s body.
*Shiva* barely strikes Kiggles's body.
You crush *Zukai*'s left leg.
You try to crush *Natia*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
q
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zeeb - Entering the Gap
Naugrim - Entering the Gap
Guhadin - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Kiggles - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Melancholy - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Tsetse - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
Zatuchly - Dead End Near Tarwin's Gap
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >

*Dejaqkl* doesn't seem to look well as he turns pale.
*Dejaqkl* drops an inky black cloak.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
*Dejaqkl* barely pounds your body.

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's left arm.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
*Shiva* avoids being bashed by Kiggles who loses his balance and falls!

b
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he deflects the blow.
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s left leg.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's body.
You crush *Zukai*'s body.
You try to crush *Natia*, but she parries successfully.
You crush *Dejaqkl*'s body.
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
Zeeb narrates 'want it open or closed?'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
b
[bash ]
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >

Melancholy avoids being bashed by *Ryzom* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >

*Ryzom* avoids being bashed by Melancholy who loses his balance and falls!
*Dejaqkl* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

nar open
* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >

*Dejaqkl* pounds your left arm hard.
Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he deflects the blow.
*Natia* strikes your left leg.
*Traoil* tickles Zatuchly's body with his pierce.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s body.
*Jaedran* barely pounds Tsetse's body.
*Shiva* tickles Kiggles's left leg with her strike.
*Zukai* slashes your body.
*Dejaqkl* pounds your head.
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Shiva*!

b
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >

Zatuchly narrates 'open'

mw
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
cc
f

*Dejaqkl* puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a gold ring delicately carved with ivy in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a strange, insectoid helm in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a silver medallion in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a clasp of blackened bronze in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a shirt of overlapping black scales in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a backpack in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a silver etched shield in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a heron marked blade in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a tooled leather belt in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a receipt in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a receipt in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts an apple in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts an apple in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts an apple in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts an apple in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts an apple in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts some coins in a backpack.
*Dejaqkl* puts a strange fruit in a backpack.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
Zatuchly panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >

*Dejaqkl* pounds your body.
Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he deflects the blow.
*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's left arm.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s left arm.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's body.
Kiggles tries to blast *Shiva*, but she parries successfully.
*Zukai* slashes your left leg.
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Traoil* closes the bush.
Zatuchly panics, and attempts to flee!
*Shiva* avoids being bashed by Kiggles who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Natia*!
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
Tsetse narrates 'krryg and jestin dead'
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Shiva*!
*Traoil* closes the bush.
Zatuchly panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
n
n
Tsetse opens the bush.
You narrate 'open'
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > *Ryzom* avoids being bashed by Melancholy
who loses his balance and falls!
[bash ]

Cancelled.
*Dejaqkl* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he parries successfully.
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s body hard.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's right leg hard.
Tsetse panics, and attempts to flee!
Kiggles tries to blast *Shiva*, but she deflects the blow.
*Zukai* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Kiggles narrates 'its over doesnt matter'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > Tsetse panics, and attempts to flee!
[op bush]
Ok.
*Traoil* closes the bush.
Melancholy avoids being bashed by *Ryzom* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > *Dejaqkl* tickles your body with his pound.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The bush is opened from the other side.
The bush closes quietly.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > The bush is opened from the other side.
The bush closes quietly.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > The bush is opened from the other side.
The bush closes quietly.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Zatuchly panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Traoil* closes the bush.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >

Tsetse opens the bush.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > The bush is opened from the other side.
*Zukai* closes the bush.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
*Dejaqkl* pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he deflects the blow.
*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
Zatuchly barely slashes *Ryzom*'s body.
*Jaedran* pounds Tsetse's body.
Tsetse panics, and attempts to flee!
Melancholy blasts *Ryzom*'s body hard.
You crush *Zukai*'s right leg.
You try to crush *Natia*, but she deflects the blow.
You crush *Dejaqkl*'s body.
*Zukai* slashes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The bush is opened from the other side.
*Zukai* closes the bush.
Tsetse panics, and attempts to flee!
Melancholy opens the bush.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > The bush is opened from the other side.
*Zukai* closes the bush.
Melancholy panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Traoil* closes the bush.
Kiggles sends *Shiva* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
Zeeb narrates 'nods'
*Zukai* closes the bush.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
n
Tsetse opens the bush.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Traoil* closes the bush.
Zatuchly panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt > *Dejaqkl* barely pounds your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Traoil* barely pierces Zatuchly's body.
The bush is opened from the other side.
*Zukai* closes the bush.
Tsetse panics, and attempts to flee!
Melancholy panics, and attempts to flee!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
f

The bush is opened from the other side.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

n
n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Zukai: Hurt >
The bush is opened from the other side.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Traoil* closes the bush.


The bush is opened from the other side.
Melancholy panics, and attempts to flee!
*Traoil* closes the bush.
Zatuchly panics, and attempts to flee!

n

The bush is opened from the other side.
*Traoil* closes the bush.

n
*Dejaqkl* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Tsetse tries to pound *Jaedran*, but he dodges the attack.
*Natia* strikes your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Traoil* pierces Zatuchly's right hand.
Zatuchly slashes *Ryzom*'s body hard.
*Jaedran* barely pounds Tsetse's body.
Tsetse panics, and attempts to flee!
Kiggles tries to blast *Shiva*, but she parries successfully.
You crush *Zukai*'s body.
*Natia* swiftly dodges your attempt to crush her.
You crush *Dejaqkl*'s left foot.
*Zukai* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The bush is opened from the other side.
Tsetse panics, and attempts to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The corpse of a bloodstock stallion is lying here.
The dismembered corpse of a Shienaran scout is lying here.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
*Draz* is here, fighting Naugrim, riding a warhorse.
*Kiera* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Otis* is here, fighting Naugrim, riding a gray palfrey.
Naugrim the Dark Master is here, fighting Otis.
Inside the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]

n
n
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: Zeeb the Master Havoc is standing here mending a weapon.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Full > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zeeb the Master Havoc is standing here mending a weapon.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: Zeeb the Master Havoc is standing here mending a weapon.

n
n
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

w
w
* HP:Critical MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Full > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

n
n
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
South: The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 4(373) hit and 207(247) movement points.
You have scored 108648303 experience points and 1590 quest points.
You need 1727171060 exp to level and 1410 qp to rank.
You have acquired 1023 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 1066 Turn points to date.
You have played 57 days and 14 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Guhadin the Abominable Bruiser [Ahf'frait 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.


Return to “Art of War”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests